[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slowly dawning.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 4

File: iceberg.jpg (737KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
iceberg.jpg
737KB, 1400x1050px
You can't say you weren't warned. You'd heard about these things growing up. You'd always known the threat was out thereā€”or was believed to be, anyway. The rumors always made their rounds and you'd thought nothing of it. Again; it was normal to be aware of the idea.

But you were never prepared for something like this.

>devastating realizations thread

Post things that sound perfectly fine until you start to think about their implications.

All the anticipation threads have left me with a craving. Gimme your best one-line ARGs.
>>
Also pic related. Your post should be the tip of the iceberg. Let the weight of the ocean fill in the gaps.

Let your words be as gentle as the snowfall and their hidden realization as heavy as the glaciers.
>>
"Don't worry about the spooks, anon."

"I know you're alone in that house."
>>
"They've never hurt anyone before"
>>
When you lick your teeth you are really licking your skeleton
>>
"I don't know what went wrong. We survived it last time."
>>
I know we can do this.
>>
"They were alive the entire time."
>>
>>17105127
When it dawned on me i nearly shit myself:
I had locked that door.
>>
"that axis shift sure was intense this go round, but at least the pyramids and underground dwellings kept us safe"

"putin used fake terrorists to disable cern's power supply and hack up their data distribution network so they had to shut it down for over a year"

"really wish we hadn't outsourced all that labor and production to china"
>>
>>17105405
that last one
>fuck
>>
You'd be surprised at the things you'd find if you dig deeply enough in your own subconsciousness.
>>
"we could destroy the modern medical industry by pushing sound healing using a dedicated online mkultra campaign with subliminals and hypnotic commands embedded in images, sounds, videos and texts. we could cost those assholes trillions by showing how to use their existing computer or a $20 walmart android tablet and $10 2 channel speakers or over the ear headphones. imagine solfeggio, binaural, isochronic and om tones like the ones from karmic beats healing almost every sickness."
>>
At long last, I was happy- then I woke up.
>>
Everything around me is fake. I just want something real.
>>
>>17105658
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlCC1XojRzM
>>
>>17105584

ALL DAT RAEP AND DRUG SMUGGLAN :O
>>
>>17105388

"living life and getting paid, what a world, what a world"
>>
"harvard has some epicly stupid people in their alumni"
>>
>make this thread
>go to take a nap
>wake up
>mother watching Red Lights

Synchronicity is different when you're the one that made it happen.
>>
>>17106387
>implying you make anything happen.
>>
>>17105684
AAYYYY LMAO
>>
Time becomes us, Charlie Brown.
>>
>>17105212
I wasn't prepared! Fuck I'm freaking out man!!
>>
What goes around comes around- everyone gets what's coming to them.
>>
>>17105127
the jews
>>
"The cold never bothered me anyway"
>>
we're insignificant
>>
>>17105397
When it dawned on me, I nearly shit myself: I hadn't locked that door.
>>
File: 1447641067935.jpg (67KB, 594x390px) Image search: [Google]
1447641067935.jpg
67KB, 594x390px
>#Blacklivesmatter
>>
Behind every camera is a facial recognition program building an IRL "browsing history" of you.
>>
It's time to wake up.
>>
Every Seinfeld episode is just a long commercial for a product.

Drake's Coffee Cake is a good example. The entire episode is an ad for drake's coffee cake. One 22 minute commercial.
>>
>>17110067
>you know, I just can't get that taste out of my mouth Elaine...
>well what is it?
>Drake's coffee cake
Holy fuck you're right
>>
>>17110272
...And didn't the "Festivus" episode spend a little too much time discussing the merits of aluminium???
It's all spelled out for us now: B. O. S. C. O. ... But what does it mean???
>>
>>17109402
Don't worry, I locked it behind me when I snuck inside.
>>
>>17108953

Not everyone.
>>
>>17110009

OTP SMS. Turkish planes. Math skills. Farms. HIPAA and HHS. Haxors. I'd say it's time to eat a million dicks and say your prayers. Silver from cucks to crush stupid ducks.
>>
>>17110301

Chocolate salami is bbc.
>>
>>17110301
You know too much about this, it's frightening.
>How do I know you aren't Jerry Seinfeld
>>
>>17110367
this was the most mindblowing for me, the knowledge that there are murderers, rapists, and drug dealers doing horrific shit and literally nothing happens to them
>>
>>17105212
That is my fetish.
>>
>>17105212
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>17105627
It was going so well...
>>
File: 1417659413328.jpg (35KB, 480x319px) Image search: [Google]
1417659413328.jpg
35KB, 480x319px
>>17105212
>>
>>17109149
>all those implications
Fuck.
>>
>>17106084

Was it Buffet or Munger who coined the phrase Harvard stupid?
>>
>>17110382
>bbc

Reptar confirm. Illum gohomepls.
>>
>>17111321

Shoulda been a doctah or biomedical researchah
>>
>>17110519

It's actually George.
>>
>>17110532

It all depends on their connections and public opinion. If enough evidence is displayed and enough people take notice then there is very little that can be done to protect all but the most powerful people.
>>
>>17105127
Every 10 to 40 years there is an opportunity to make huge amounts of wealth in a short amount of time like the gold rush.

There is one happening right now and you are missing the train, and the implications of it will cause people to work longer hours for less pay.

This is the biggest global wealth transfer in the world, the rich will be poor, the poor will be poorer, and the awakened will get rich.

The old world order has become of no use for this world, a new elite are in the making as of right now and have been chosen.
>>
>>17108851
I remember her psychological booth being different as a kid.
>>
File: thatsright.gif (2MB, 245x302px) Image search: [Google]
thatsright.gif
2MB, 245x302px
>>17112222
nice confirms.

You know me George Its me...Kramer

what about the episode for the electric toothbrush.

or

junior mints

new york yankees

the list goes on.
>>
>>17112254
dont say its bitcoins
>>
>>17110309
Nice. :)
>>
>>17110301
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosco_%28TV_series%29
>>
I'm being stalked by an astral projecting demon who possessed my doctor and shot electricity into my stomach when palpating me. JK I'm a schizo. :3
>>
There was once a proud and noble people here.
>>
My parents had been right all along; at least I know they are truly in paradise.
>>
>>17105212
Fuck this man I'm out
3spook5me
>>
>>17105212
Can't believe that's really /thread
>>
>>17105127
Drugs.
>>
The severity with which I had just cringed was, itself, paranormal.
>>
"There's no toilet paper in this bathroom"
>>
>>17125707
>there's not even a toilet paper holder
>>
Why didn't the sun come out today
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.