[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hidden_Hand - Lucifer Logos member

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: HiddenHand010409.gif (85KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
HiddenHand010409.gif
85KB, 288x288px
What´s your take on this quite remarkable event in 2008?

"Here are some points which makes him very believable; one being that the forum members he is communicating with make up pages after pages of random questions (as you can see in this article) and he answers them intelligently and precisely without the delay it would take for a person presenting a hoax to come up with them. This is also what the forum members notice. And he is consistent! Many of the questions are very good, deep, to the point and philosophical, and this guy (or woman, we don't know - this being claims not to be from this Earth), manages to reply on a very deep level, and his answers don't contradict each other. In an advanced and intelligent dialogue like this, it's very unlikely anyone would be able to do that without giving himself away at some point. You will most certainly notice he/she is sincere."

Could this be a hoax? Or there´s some truth to it?

I´ve been amazed and obsessed by this, i believe it´s true.

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00363.html
>>
>>17103534
>reference to Atlantis
Uh...
>San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010
Dropped.

There's absolutely nothing in here that couldn't be made up on the spot.
>>
I dont know what this is about, but looking at your quote there, i dont see that as evidence of anything. There are people who are very good at making stuff up on the fly and faking it.

Being able to wing it and maintain consistency just means you are quick witted
>>
>>17103546

the quote is just on the serious tone of this subject, it´s doensnt look like attention whoring type of thing. Regarding the subject itself, you need to read it to understand how deep and even meaningful it is. It´s quite remarkable as an urban legend event, but could it be ...real? Something tells me yes.
>>
>>17103559
It's not that impressive, really. It makes a lot of references to things that simply aren't true (see >>17103542) or
>the noonday Winter Solstice Sun of December 21st, 2012 is the time when the Lord of The Harvest shall return. You might know him as "Nibiru".

All it really seems to be to me is a poor attempt to combine all spirituality into one conclusive theory.
I don't know why I'm bothering though. You obviously take it as fact, so there's no point.
>>
>>17103534
Utter shite.
>>
>>17103690
I also know as a fact the he made predictions that showed wrong. So it can be a HOAX. But doesnt it make sense in quiet a LOT? It ressonates, so i see some truth in it.
>>
>>17103716
Then shouldn't that sort of suggest that everything else is bullshit, too.

No, it doesn't really make sense at all because it's barely based on reality whatsoever. It's just ramblings about concepts that are unable to be either conclusively proved or unproved.

Exactly, why bother posting?
>>
>>17103534
Dumb roleplay with an awful premiss.
>>
>>17103716
So you're willingly ignoring the wrong parts just so it can fit your head cannon, oh
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.