[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chemtrails.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: WP_20141111_006.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20141111_006.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
According to ayylmaos, chemtrails are an atmospheric blanket of metallic particles that can be tracked on radar or by electromagnetics. It is apparently used to track vertical breaches in airspace.

SMART DUST.
LOOK IT UP.

Still think its a tinfoil delusion?
>>
>>17101414
>according to ayylmaos

Dropped.
>>
>>17101414
>Still think its a tinfoil delusion?
Yes. Obviously.

I'm not saying you have to be retarded to believe in chemtrails but you probably shouldn't have graduated high school.
>>
>>17101418
Only 2 minutes? Damn, youre easy to catch.

>>17101423
>you probably shouldn't have graduated high school.
Joke's on you buddy. I stopped going to high school when I realized public education is shit. Im self educated since then.
>>
The depth of your self-education is obvious to the rest of us...
>>
>>17103286
its aluminum/heavy metal also
like the aluminum in baked foods, antiperspirant and vaxx
>>
File: itsreallyathing.jpg (214KB, 1065x797px) Image search: [Google]
itsreallyathing.jpg
214KB, 1065x797px
Chemtrails are real, they are used in cloud seeding

I believe they also used them in Vietnam to encourage rain that would make the forests muddy and difficult to live in for the VC, not sure what that was called though
>>
>>17101441
>self educated
>drop out
Lel
>>
If chemtrails work then how come we know about them?

Logic 1
Schizophrenics 0
>>
>>17103536
I think it was silver something. Apparently it attached to the water vapor and made it heavy enough to fall.
>>
>>17103568
found it
"Operation Popeye was a highly classified weather modification program in Southeast Asia during 1967-1972. The cloud seeding operation during the Vietnam war ran from March 20, 1967 until July 5, 1972 in an attempt to extend the monsoon season, specifically over areas of the Ho Chi Minh Trail. The operation was used to induce rain and extend the East Asian Monsoon season in support of U.S. government efforts related to the War in Southeast Asia."
>>
Are chem-trails, cloud-seeding, increasing albedo with silver nano-particles all basically the same thing? How can you say that one exists while the other doesn't when the concept is a plane dropping "chemicals"?

There's also no way to know what planes way up there are dropping unless you can test their tanks.
>>
>>17101414
Its been admitted to literally, its also commonly agents for weather management / cloud seeding etc

Its not even really an /x/ topic anymore
>>
>>17103536
Your picture literally says its fake
>>
>>17103286
>>17103540
Try me, faggots.

>>17103547
Chemtrails are not majick memory delete fairy dust, you unfunny idiot. As I said in the OP, Chemtrails are metallic particles used to map a part of the airspace and detect aerial incursions.

The cloud layer made by chemtrails can be picked up on 'radars' and any aerial breach of the particle layer can be traced.
>>
>>17104223
Heyhey now, no reason to start calling these narcissists with government approved high school education faggots.
>>
File: weeeeew.gif (489KB, 400x246px) Image search: [Google]
weeeeew.gif
489KB, 400x246px
All hail the ayylmaos
>>
>>17104249
>government approved
> government
> approved

Mfw when you need approval to feel gud
>>
File: 1427988077056.png (223KB, 533x552px) Image search: [Google]
1427988077056.png
223KB, 533x552px
>>17104298
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.