[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughs about the demiurge?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

File: demiurge.jpg (10KB, 235x226px) Image search: [Google]
demiurge.jpg
10KB, 235x226px
like... whats the plan overall at the end of the times?
destruction of this universe and creating it again, like gaining some kind of hindsight about how to do the next creation and such?

what he wins about devouring the souls of the ones who whorship him at the end of the times about gnostic fags?

opinions and answers will be appreciate.
>>
File: can_you_see_it_now.png (3MB, 1884x814px) Image search: [Google]
can_you_see_it_now.png
3MB, 1884x814px
>>17101375
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWqcFRNE1Rg

What do you win by eating your breakfast, OP?
All things serve their place in the scheme of life. As we eat animals and plants, so too we shall be eaten and return to the earth. The wheel must turn.
>>
If he surrounds enough of us with himself, if he integrates/digests us as he wishes to, he hopes he will become us, or for us to become him

The funny thing is he already is one of us

Just a joke, though, I actually have no idea what's going on with materiality
>>
there is no plan, just constant creation and destruction.
>>
>>17101687
Given that logic, who eats the universe?

Not supporting ANYONE (I can't even differentiate sides here), but I think it's a legitimate question regarding your post.
>>
File: 1449968174719.jpg (41KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1449968174719.jpg
41KB, 736x736px
the herald of the apocalypse?

he is coming.
>>
>>17103599
Wow I totally forgot I was on /x/... I should specify that any bullshit links (youtube/geocities etc) will be entirely ignored. If you have "ZOMG LEGITIMATE SOURCES ALLUMINALIENS AFTER ME" sources just offer to email me ffs, don't bombard us with the schitzo-level walls of text. It is embarrassing for those of us that find any amount of legitimacy in this area of research.
>>
File: iamlesad.png (584KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
iamlesad.png
584KB, 1400x2700px
did someone say demiurge
>>
>>17103605
It's getting cold and I can't wake up

Is this a deja vu?!

He is coming for you
>>
>>17101375
To a house fly 2 weeks is a lifetime, to us ~70 years is, to the sun it's billions of years, to the universe it is eternity.

I guarantee there is a consciousness out there where an eternity passes within a nanosecond.
>>
>>17103605
And winter blows in yet again.

> lecoldguyinhoodie.jpeg
>
>>
>>17103614
>To a house fly 2 weeks is a lifetime, to us ~70 years is, to the sun it's billions of years, to the universe it is eternity.
I agree with very few, but this I certainly agree with almost unanimously. Our sense of time is the most fucking complicated thing to the average citizen. People.... are so... fucking stupid. I wish we weren't, but we are almost so stupid that we could be called stupid as a species.
>>
>>17103605
>ohfawk /x/b/c/d/ has a new meme let's guard against them
Are you fucking stupid, or do you just need further studies? Honestly curious... I'll gladly debate anything you argue me with - with actual arguments, trust me. All I care about is learning, and man only care about winning.
>>
>>17103662
If time really is a dimension. It's fairly inconsistent from where a human percieves it.

Boredom can make it seem sluggish, fun can make it seem to speed up.

It's akin to us seeing light from from a long dead star. Yet only existing at the exact time where it's light traveled billions of miles at a finite speed to reach our eyes.
>>
>>17103685
>It's fairly inconsistent from where a human perceives it.

The older we get the faster it seems, until a certain point, where it becomes infinite :^)
>>
>>17103688
At which point does infinity cease to stop being perceived as "long" time wise and looked upon with no concept of time passing?
>>
File: 17103710.jpg (41KB, 962x478px) Image search: [Google]
17103710.jpg
41KB, 962x478px
>>17103706
>no concept of time passing?

think of it as memory and every time you learn something you save time.
when you get to the point where you no longer learn something or gathering information. time will float by like it didn't even exist
>>
>>17103791
I read that before and I totality agree. Also the earth is hurtling through space at thousands of miles an hour, on top of that our galaxy is moving at an undefined speed, as is our universe and so on.

Traveling at a quicker speed also has an effect on our longevity. A notable example is the closer we travel to the speed of light. Time seems to slowdown or cease to exist entirely.
>>
>>17103795
>Time seems to slow down or cease to exist entirely.
Doesn't it just create a wormhole. So it will either end up somewhere if it slows down or it will just continue in a "new" universe between space and time
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.comasdfd.jpg (299KB, 635x497px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.comasdfd.jpg
299KB, 635x497px
>>17101375
[7] And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
[8] The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
[9] And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
[10] And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
[11] And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
[12] And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
[13] These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
[14] These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
[15] And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
[16] And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
[17] For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
>>
File: Revelation.jpg (77KB, 706x510px) Image search: [Google]
Revelation.jpg
77KB, 706x510px
7:2 Daniel spoke and said: I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven broke forth upon the great sea.
7:3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.
7:4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings; I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked off, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon two feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.
7:5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth; and it was said thus unto it: 'Arise, devour much flesh.'
7:6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the sides of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.
7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth; it devoured and broke in pieces, and stamped the residue with its feet; and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another horn, a little one, before which three of the first horns were plucked up by the roots; and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking great things.
7:9 I beheld till thrones were placed, and one that was ancient of days did sit: his raiment was as white snow, and the hair of his head like pure wool; his throne was fiery flames, and the wheels thereof burning fire.
7:10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him; thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him; the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
>>
7:11 I beheld at that time because of the voice of the great words which the horn spoke, I beheld even till the beast was slain, and its body destroyed, and it was given to be burned with fire.

7:12 And as for the rest of the beasts, their dominion was taken away; yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.

7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, there came with the clouds of heaven one like unto a son of man, and he came even to the Ancient of days, and he was brought near before Him.

7:14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all the peoples, nations, and languages should serve him; his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

7:15 As for me Daniel, my spirit was pained in the midst of my body, and the visions of my head affrighted me.

7:16 I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth concerning all this. So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things:

7:17 'These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, that shall arise out of the earth.

7:18 But the saints of the Most High shall receive the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.'

7:19 Then I desired to know the truth concerning the fourth beast, which was diverse from all of them, exceeding terrible, whose teeth were of iron, and its nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with its feet;

7:20 and concerning the ten horns that were on its head, and the other horn which came up, and before which three fell; even that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spoke great things, whose appearance was greater than that of its fellows.

7:21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

7:22 until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given for the saints of the Most High; and the time came, and the saints possessed the kingdom.
>>
7:23 Thus he said: 'The fourth beast shall be a fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all the kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

7:24 And as for the ten horns, out of this kingdom shall ten kings arise; and another shall arise after them; and he shall be diverse from the former, and he shall put down three kings.

7:25 And he shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High; and he shall think to change the seasons and the law; and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and half a time.

7:26 But the judgment shall sit, and his dominions shall be taken away, to be consumed and to be destroy unto the end.

7:27 And the kingdom and the dominion, and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High; their kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey them.'

7:28 Here is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my thoughts much affrighted me, and my countenance was changed in me; but I kept the matter in my heart.
>>
File: sdafgasd.jpg (12KB, 300x179px) Image search: [Google]
sdafgasd.jpg
12KB, 300x179px
12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince who standeth for the children of thy people; and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time; and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to reproaches and everlasting abhorrence.

12:3 And they that are wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn the many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.'

12:5 Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on the bank of the river on this side, and the other on the bank of the river on that side.

12:6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river: 'How long shall it be to the end of the wonders?'
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.comdasdf.jpg (131KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.comdasdf.jpg
131KB, 640x480px
12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, when he lifted up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and swore by Him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and a half; and when they have made an end of breaking in pieces the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

12:8 And I heard, but I understood not; then said I: 'O my L-rd, what shall be the latter end of these things?'

12:9 And he said: 'Go thy way, Daniel; for the words are shut up and sealed till the time of the end.

12:10 Many shall purify themselves, and make themselves white, and be refined; but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand; but they that are wise shall understand.

12:11 And from the time that the continual burnt-offering shall be taken away, and the detestable thing that causes appalment set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

12:12 Happy is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

12:13 But go thou thy way till the end be; and thou shalt rest, and shalt stand up to thy lot, at the end of the days.'
>>
File: new-jerusalem3.jpg (37KB, 339x425px) Image search: [Google]
new-jerusalem3.jpg
37KB, 339x425px
[10] And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
[11] And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
[12] And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
[13] And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
[14] And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
[15] And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Rev.21
[1] And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
[2] And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
[3] And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
[4] And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
[5] And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
[6] And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
[7] He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.