[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Voices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (133KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 600x600px
As I left my apartment to take dog out , I heard my husband call my name and whistle the tune we always use to call our dog. Thought he must have just gotten home and was out side our building having a smoke. I let the dog out and look around for husband. Can't find him. Call his name, no answer and now I see his car is not there. Call his phone. He still at work.

Anybody else hear voices?
There is no doubt in my head that I heard HIS voice clearly from the hall, and the whistle...
>>
had something similar happen to my mother
voices of grandfather calling grandmother when he was at work etc
you should probably check under your bed from now on because some creepy shit started to happen after this happened to my grandmother
>>
>>17100681
If it was your husband, maybe he was only thinking of you... there is nothing to worry, only that you are very conected to him.
>>
File: 1.jpg (18KB, 460x416px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
18KB, 460x416px
>>17100681
my aunt and cousins used to hear each others' voices when they were home alone. their house was pretty fucking paranormal with ghostly shit.
there are some nice theories about house walls actually storing memories. considering that houses and hdds are made from the same material...who knows what secrets they may hold.
>>
I don't know I heard my parents call me today and my dog responded, I proceeded downstairs to find that they weren't home yet.
pretty spopy if you ask me
>>
>>17100681
when i was kid and until my teenager years i use to heard a voice not a familiar one, who use to call me, i talked about it to my father and he told to me to never answer.
>>
It's called schizophrenia
>>
>>17100907
>considering that houses and hdds are made from the same material

>The platters are made from a non-magnetic material, usually aluminum alloy, glass, or ceramic, and are coated with a shallow layer of magnetic material typically 10–20 nm in depth, with an outer layer of carbon for protection

excuse me
>>
File: 1445911518994.jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1445911518994.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
I am often awakened at night usually around 3am by a loud voice shouting my name. This is startling and I almost always get up to check the kids and make sure the doors are locked. The logical side of me knows it is just a dream but i am instantly awakened by it causing me to leap out of bed with my adrenaline pumping and ready to fight. My wife never hears this o I know it is all in my head.
pic is he only semi spooky one I have.
>>
>>17101358
>2015
>not using HDDs made of cinderblocks and wood
>>
>>17100681
I did hear voices, avtually tried to make a thread about that, before I saw yours, but I never heard the voice in my house.

I hear the voice when I'm walking in the street or I'm standing outside. It's calling me by my name, or my last name, which most of my friends call me by. Sometimes I hear my mom's voice, my friends' voice or a voice of some random girl that I never heard before. Most of this voices are like someone is greeting me, so they're friendly, but yesterday it got weird while I was at work
>standing around at work, trying to find something to do
>thought that a friend called me by my name
>I look around, no-one is looking at me, like he tried to call me or something
>I hear that voice again
>still friendly, but it's like someone is trying to wake me up, resonates all around me
>actually froze in place, trying to figure out what's going on

Maybe I'm just imagining things, maybe something is wrong with me, or something else.
>>
>>17103615
Only faggots posts that dumb picture.
>>
>>17103628
>Only faggot posts that dumb picture.

fixed that for you
>>
Human perception is pretty horrible. We have fantastic brains that take a bunch of low quality data and process the fuck out of it to give us this sensation of being inside reality we are all sitting in right now.

Most likley you found yourself in a situation that flipped some triggers, doing something or standing in a position or smelling a thing, that in the past you had done when your husband really was just arriving home and called and made those noises, your brain recognized the pattern, and inserted the expected data.

Or maybe multi-dimensional shit, or aliens or something. Im honestly not discounting the possibility of anything here if i sound dismissive of it all. But i think the main explanation above is the most likely scenario.

You will experience a lot of weird shit in your life, and most of its just probably your mind messing with you.

Never hurts to take precautions though. Salts cheap after all, untill the codex alimentarius banns it that is.. maybe.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.