[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They have made contact. Some are the chosen ones. The rest can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: images (2).jpg (15KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
15KB, 470x313px
They have made contact.
Some are the chosen ones.
The rest can only do their best.
But don't threat.
There is no end, only cycle.
You will sleep, you will awake.
And everything will be the same.
>>
>>17099508
Everything checks out.
>>
Who are they?
>>
>>17099533
The gods.
>>
>>17099540
ANNUNAKI!
they want to come take the jews while the rest stays on earth

i thought this thread was something about benevolent entities, but you say it's the annunaki

and after the jews are gone they will enforce a method that will make us forget everything and when we wake up again all will be the same except jews will be gone

or do you mean something else OP?
>>
>>17099540

I see. Do you know have any infomation about said gods?
>>
>>17099551
Information can not be told, it must be felt. Only the chosen ones know.
>>
well, i am meant to be with my loved one.
she is my chosen one, are we chosen one's?
>>
Well
How to know friend or enemy's?
I still dont know what'sgoing on
>>
>>17099563
It's ok, you're in good hands.
>>
>>17099570
m8, what is going to happen. alien invasion?
>>
>>17099571
Can't invade something you already own.
>>
>>17099581
i see. so it's really the annunaki then.
>>
>>17099582
If you need to ask me this question, then you aren't a chosen one sorry.
>>
>>17099585
i knew this answer would come

but it doesnt make sense
the chosen one's are beings of love, not of greed
are the annunaki good or bad because if they are bad it wouldn't make sense to get the good ones unless they want to trick them
>>
>>17099590
unless this guy speaks about the jewish people. that would make more sense
>>
>>17099590
It has been preached by our people for millenia. You should know who would be chosen.
>>
>>17099596
yes. the jews then

so according to the last bit of your riddle you seem to imply that it wont be very obvious to us when the jews have been taken and we will not notice it immediately.
>>
>>17099602
Do you think a group of people who played a major role in the death of Jesus be chosen?
>>
>>17099606
The Bible does list them as God's chosen people. They are some of the smartest and most talented people, how could you think otherwise?

The problem is over the years many of them have turned away from God, and ignored Jesus
>>
>>17099606
so what will the annunaki do with the chosen people?
>>
i don't know about you guys, but whenever i think about jesus, i get a extremely sick feeling in my stomach.
>>
>>17099614
Becose you are tinking the about fake Jesus
The churches goy.
The real one has more to do with the Buda
Start meditation and pray GOD for guidance.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 528x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 528x720px
Moments before waking up and seeing this thread I had a dream about putting on the whole armor of God during some sort of end times with a group of others that don't have armor in a forest. Dead owls littered the ground. Then it descended into nightmare when I saw a monkey by my bed that harassed me and harassed me and I did what I could to get rid of it. When I woke up, I entered sleep paralysis and could not tell what was happening. I couldn't even scream, only whimper. Then I felt the torturer or a powerful spirit. This I thought to be God, but I believe He would feel much more awesome and loving when his presence is felt, as I have felt before.

This is after a recent scare that turned me back to God as a lost sheep. For those lost sheep in here, let it be known that it is not too late. I was a sinner and an athiest and I was born again for life.

I don't know what is happening or what OP says is happening. It could be true, it could be a ruse. But please save your souls, ask Jesus, the Son of God, to be a part of your lives and to have a personal relationship with Him
>>
I tough that biblical end times were meant to happen until the eufrates ( nile ) is dry for 40 years
This is supposed to begun in the next year's
>>
>>17099657
there was a prediction that said that the messiah will appear once russia has taken over constantinople. so it could be pretty close.
>>
>>17099657
Also
This is not the land of the eternal end of the world?
I say the end of the world has been happening since Jesus left, I was ending in the 20 ' s ,40 ' s 60 ' s at 70 ' s and the 2000
Fuck this ends of the world is a meme by now.
>>
>>17099658
Yep but revelations book is clear about it
No end of the times until ALL is written happens
And the last one is the dry nile,
I belive a lot of minor happenings will happen, dont worry about a boring ride , but the big one is yet to come.
>>
>>17099668
but m8 i cant wait 40 years.
>>
There are no chosen ones, only ones that know and others that don't yet.
>>17099668
Revelations won't happen either.
>>
>>17099723
So
How much internet time is left?
I really like the internet
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.