[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky shit from hometown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 26

File: 7c4d410e26d583969f0c03d4866ef696.jpg (613KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
7c4d410e26d583969f0c03d4866ef696.jpg
613KB, 1680x1050px
Thread about spooky shit that has happened in your town either to you, your friends or just anyone you know.
>pic not related
>>
>>17099421
I grew up in a small mountain town, literally surrounded by woods and swampy areas and a bunch of lakes, so you could say it was the perfect place for creepy shit to be happening all the time. I'm gonna share one, maybe more than one story from that town.

>be me like 7 or 8
>live in an apartment building near cemetery and hospital
yeah, the cemetery was literally 2 minutes away from hospital, both were in the woods.
>go to sleep one evening after parents
>fuckyesimagrownup.gif
>put on pyjamas and make bed
>bedroom window faces woods
>dark as fuck bu somewhat calm
>keep looking at forest before hitting the sack
>look at time - 11:45 am-ish don't really remember
>not really sleepy but know that parents will be angry if they found me up so late
>decide to finally lay in bed
>one last glance at woods
>WTF
>see three figures in woods clearly not lights
>more wtf
>stare in their direction until figuring out what it is
>mfw people but REALLY pale, almost transparent??
>itsafucking.webm
>it's silent around so I can hear them moan and kinda hum? I guess, not sure what the sound was
>fucking weird nude people on drugs I assume
>go to sleep
>wake up next morning nothing weird anywhere
>go to school, tell classmates
>anon u crazy :^)
>never speak of that again until 10 years later
cont...
>>
>>17099448
>be 10 years later
>chillin with homies when one says "let's tell scary stories"
>homie numero dos goes "I know one that's real and happened in town"
>go ahead homie dos
He then proceeds to tell a story that back then got me fucked up:
"So the hospital in town has two underground floors and you can reach them with one of the elevators. Basically floor one is morgue and floor two is the vivisection floor."
>what the fuck is vivisection? - homie number one
"It's when they operate on living, conscious people, experimenting on them and shit">
>lol homie u silly
"Keep listening. So the story goes that back in the day, like 15-20 years ago people in town went missing. No one knew why and no one spoke of it. Then soon after some kids found a weird tunnel coming out of the hospital into the middle of the woods. People went to see and it was all abandoned hospital equipment and empty hospital beds, later they realised it was the vivisection room".
>homie 2 proceeds to describe the room nothing intriguing so I'll get to the point
"...They were preforming experiments on people, they had taken their eyes out, cut their ears off, kept them in the dark for months, maybe years. Eventually three of those people they were experimenting on, escaped and were never found again. They are said to be really pale, almost transparent, people have seen them in woods around town and they say that they only scream, moan and hum, they don't speak".
>fuck you homie two that's not true
"whatever man it's what many people are saying around town since forever"
>I say nothing more
>creeped the fuck out because i never told anyone about the white men group and yet homie 2 knew all about it
>fucking shit can't be true
cont...
>>
>>17099481
>fucking shit can't be true
fast forward one week-ish
>go to hospital with homie
>homie needs to take the elevator
>remember that one elevator takes you to secret floor goodness
>get into all elevators (like 4 in total I guess)
>one has two unmarked buttons underneath the basement button
>herewego.avi
>push buttons
>nothing
>wait a bit then push buttons again
>nothing
>see homie's doctor and ask him about morgue
>this hospital doesn't have a morgue
>ooooh...kayyyy.
>go to elevator one last time
>push button
>surprise surprise... nothing
>fucking hell homie two was lying
later at grandma's house
>ask grandma about white people
>fucking hell she tells me never to speak about that
>says it was probably someone just having fun not being harmful
>THEY WERE FUCKING NAKED
>mfw grandma is a shill
>leave grandma's place
>spend the next 2 years looking for whites around woods but nothing
>walk into abandoned military tunnels around woods, still nothing
>leave it and just decide to be spooked forever about it

I have stories about abandoned military tunnels, weird figures and lights in the woods, a mass animal grave, and a story of the buttload of dog bones
Will share more if anyone interested.
>>
>>17099498
Keep 'em coming!
>>
>>17099498
yes, please
>>
>>17099576
>>17099577
Some back story before I start with spooks. The building I lived in was literally across the street from the woods. It was my house and then a street and then woods. At night it was pretty creepy. But my best friend had it worse cos he lived down the same street but on the other side of it, so pretty much his building was in the woods. So he and I both experienced some spooks together.
Mass animal grave - here we go:
>be me and best mate
>both be 15-16
>walk around woods at around 7:30 pm
we spent a big portion of childhood and our teen years lurking these woods looking for shit and just generally walking around
>walk near a big water pipe that was going through the forest
>we usually go there to hang out, smoke and drink there
>be about 100-130 meters away from pipe
>smell hits my nose with the force of oldspice double sun
>"fucking what the fuck is that" - mate
>"dead animal or some shit" - me
>walk about 70 more meters and holyshit.jpg
>a mass grave of dead animals in middle of woods
>like 30-40 dead animals in there
>go back to get some sort of face makes
>pussies.jpg
>go back with cheap ass face masks
>no help with smell
>whateverfuckit.gif
>mate goes into pit with animals to poke them with stick
>fucking idiot pokes them with a stick for 15 minutes
>gets bored and gets out
>head back to town and call up our mates
>tell them what happened
>no one believes us so we get flashlights (it's dark at this point and we want to go there as soon as possible)
>we head to woods and smell is even stronger at this point
>get to pit and felt like even more animals were there than before
>not possible because late and we never saw anyone go there
>look around and tell mates to go cos whoever did that is all sortsa crazy
>go back to town, everyone fucked up
>tell even more people about it the next day
fast forward like 17 hours...
>go to woods with more people
>go to grave location
>wat.mp4
>no smell
>no animals
>hole is there but empty and no blood
cont
>>
>>17099593
>hole is there but empty and no blood
>everyone is laughing at this point
>no one believes us
>no grave there ever since
We still speak about that sometimes, some mates say it happened, some of the mates who were there say that they're not sure if it was really there or not and this one guy says that there was nothing there. Well I know what we saw and it was weird as fuck.
Sorry for talking so long to post I write now, don't have them pre-written, also am at work.
>>
>>17099498
Let's do abandoned military tunnels.
Around my town live many gypsies who make a living from stealing metals and other things that can be sold (TVs, Car radios, Fridges, literally anything)
Near my building in my hometown, there's 3 entrances to military tunnels that were used like bomb shelters and defence against enemy forces I guess. We started exploring them as kids and then it gets interesting:
>be me and mates 13 years young
>hey lets go to the tunnels
>be in front of tunnels, flashlights in hand
>walk in, cellphones lose coverage because tunnels are literally going through a large hill
>walk in, fucking cold, dark and humid.
>walls covered in weird writing, names of people, numbers
>all done with spray paint so we think nothing of it, we barely notice it
>walk further in, no outside light at this point
>ground is soft for some reason
>shine flashlight on ground it's covered in black
>whatisblack
>ask mate if he knows what the black shit is
>probably some carpets
>WHAT?!??
>keep walking, more soft ground
>shine light at ceiling, walls are fucking tall as shit
>pipes going through ceiling
>someone asks what's in pipes
pipes are for air coming from the outside, they used pipes to distribute air through the whole thing. if you follow the pipes they will lead you out through the secret exit where the air was coming from
>walk into a room
>room is wider than any other room in the whole fucking place
>ground covered in black, dirt, and what looked like human shit
>shine flashlight on walls, a lot of writing on the walls
>again, some names, some numbers
>one wall says area 51.2 and has some weird symbols written on with coal
>why coal though
>wall across from entrance of room has a huge altar like shit drawn on it
>many letters and numbers that don't make sense
>okaythatsenough
>before I can say anything someone goes "hey anons lets get out"
>"okay lets"
cont...
>>
>>17099613
>"okay lets"
>on way out hear loud banging, like someone's banging on the walls in the other room
>wtf noone else with us in there or out
>noone knows we're there
>shine light back where we came from
>nothing
>keep walking forward
>big hole in ground jsut before exit
>some sort of trap I guess cos you can't really see it unless you've fallen in it before or someone told you about it
>homie one jumps over hole
>imnext.mp3
>jump and hear a loud scream coming from inside tunnels
>homie two is last to jump
>jumps and we boot it
>run outside of tunnels and head to town through the woods
>call another mate to meet us with some sort of weapon
>faggot is waiting with a stick
>i repeat, a fucking stick, like he can fight humidroom mcshitterson with a fucking stick
>nothing was chasing us
>mate didn't believe us
rewinding a few years earlier middle of winter
>be me 10-11 years walk around woods with mates midday
>fucking tunnels dark and spoopy as all hell probably because all dark in the otherwise snowy woods
>a dog dying infront of tunnel, not even inside
>dog all bloody and howling at nothing
>as we pass dog dies
many spooky shit has happened in those tunnels, and still some people use them to fuck in there.
These stories don't end with us being chased by shadow people or demons or anyone being possessed. It's just spooky and weird shit that's happened to me and my mates. Not RP, so nothing movielike will happen. Should I go on? if yes next story is grave in middle of woods plus tombstone shifting.
>>
>>17099622
Yes.
>>
I have two, posting from my phone at work so excuse typos. There-s a military base near my home town (in BC) along with old radio communications used in world war 2. With that comes air raid sirens.
This is a valley city, small, not a whole lot other then the wilderness and the highways leading to bigger more interesting cities.
Five and a half years ago, there was a few pretty large forest fires, serious stuff, some evacuations. The smoke was thick and heavy. I had just moved back to town, and the first day the smoke was really noticable, i couldn't see far out of my car in the middle of town. The sun was just a small orange speck in the sky.
After the first week, most people stayed in, so the streets and highways were more or less empty. Was eerie. My friend cracked a joke about silent hill.
Well, it was brief, and i'm not sure if it was a malfunction or a test, but for the first time that I can remember, the air raid sirens went off. Delivering pizza in the middle of an empty town with smoke obscuring my sight with air raid sirens just got me into a panic.
Not too spooky but it got me good
>>
>>17099634
Interesting. Share more if you have them. Personal experience not mandatory, just spookies you've heard from people.
>>
>>17099634
The other thing, which has nothing to do with me, was...10 years ago I think. Pretty sure i was 16.
Well, my future wife (we wern't together for another year) and best friend went sledding in the mountain forests on the south side of our lake.
Well, they were hiking up and passed this rundown fence, almost flattened. They jept going into a field, large clearing, not uncommon.
They both say they saw this tall white thing with digitigrade legs just pacing near the tree line they just emerged from it wasn't making any noise they said but the clumping of the snow. Said they almost couldn't see it in the dark against the wwinter field.
When they seen it they froze up and it noticed them i guess and approached, so they booked it the fuck out of there, got back home, called me and another friend up, invited us over and just gushed about this thing, drawing it to try and make sense of it.
>>
>>17099629
Grave in middle of woods.
>be me and mates 16-17ish
we were all pretty much the same age, and we were doing the whole forest explore phase around this time.
>walk up hill a bit, not using the stairs that lead to the top but going through the thickest part
>walk midway up hill and notice something stone-like
>go to check it out
>first mate says it's a tombstone
>yeahright
>me and other mate go closer
>shit it is a tombstone
>one mate who is not from town says that's normal because graveyard is in same forest
>"yeah like 5 km away from here, noone would drag a tombstone to this place because the graveyard is near. plus you'd have to go through the whole forest to drag that here"
>tombstone is old timey
>writing on it is old timey
>reads something like "here lies forever the body of [insert female name and last name here]. Don't remember her name.
>tfw no middle name
>whaaat??
>tomstone kinda stuck in ground, we can't move it
>decide to mark it with sticks and rope so we can come back
>mark the whole scene like the fucking CSI: Miami
>go on exploring more of that part of the woods
>weird creepy ass field of flowers in middle of area full of huge trees
>everything else is lit but the field flower area
>scenery looks creepy cos flowers growing in shadows
>decide to call up more people, tell them about the shit we found (tombstone, not flowers)
we used to call each other whenever we found creepy shit in or around town so that we can check it out. Many a time the creepy shit had disappeared before we could get to it.
>tell mates where to meet us
>they show up to lowest point of woods and we take them up to tombstone spot
>get up there and tombstone has shifted about 3-4 meters from where it was
now remember how it was halfway stuck in the ground and 3 of us couldn't move it? yeah. it shifted on its own.
>start digging around looking for a grave
>remember that shit is old timey and the grave could be long gone
>go back to town, mate's house
cont...
>>
>>17099666
check em.
>go back to town, mate's house
>mate's grandma is there, she's lived there pretty much all her life
>straight up ask her about graves in woods behind their building
>says she's heard stories of people getting buried there a long time ago because they didn't deserve to be put in regular graveyard
>didn't deserve?
>says she can't explain it better than that, she doesn't know how
>we tell her about tombstone and how it shifted
>says that all tombstones have been moved from there so kids don't get spooked
>yeah no it was there twice
>says it's probably a tombstone that was covered in dirt and they didn't move it when they were moving all the other ones
>fuckthatshit
we went back there some time later and there was nothing there. They could have moved it or something, but nothing, not even plants were there. Or maybe we had the wrong location. But I am pretty sure we knew exactly where to go and there was nothing there
>>
>>17099651
Interesting, what do you think it might have been though? Any other cases of seeing it?
>>
File: whitenoise.jpg (257KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
whitenoise.jpg
257KB, 1280x720px
>>17099651
Reminds me of this.
>>
>>17099675
More if possible.
>>
My former neighbour had a crazy ex living in the space under her house for like a month or so. managed to drag a mattress and a bookshelf (to store empty wine sacks on!) in there, without anyone in the neighbourhood noticing.

She only found out when she heard someone breathing.
>>
>>17099719
Okay so I'm gonna do lake death and then I'm gonna lights in the woods.
Lake death stories are true around my town and all of them are tragic, obviously, but one of them is chilling. I don't know if it's a local urban legend or a true story but I've heard it from two different people, exactly the same way. Anyway here goes:
There was a woman in town, a really sweet ol' woman from what I've heard. People loved her, she loved people and her life was pretty much okay, like we'd love to have her life. Only problem was she couldn't have kids and doctors kept telling her there's nothing wrong with her or her husband. They just couldn't have any kids for some reason. So as I said there are gypsies who live around my town. And this woman apparently went there to seek help. Now no one knows what those gypsies did to her, or what they gave her, but she got pregnant within a month after going to them.
>fast forward 9 months or so
Baby is out all good and alive and healthy. They release the woman a bunch of days after she has the baby, and being all happy she takes baby home. As night came I guess she put the baby in the crib and went to sleep. But then in the middle of the night she woke up to find the baby had been gone, and she had no idea where it was. Anyway, as time went by, baby wasn't found and the woman decided to call it quits. There's this artificial lake thing, where they clean/recycle water or some shit, I have no idea, it's really creepy there at night. And it's got those pump things on the bottom. Many people have went swimming in that lake (many, I mean like 3 people but that's a lot for such a small town) and have died there, being sucked down by the pumps.
So the woman decided that she had had enough misery in her life after her happiness had been taken away from her so soon. She went up to the lake, late at night when they turn the pumps on and she jumped, got to the middle of the lake.
cont...
>>
>>17099749
>got to the middle of the lake
and just waited there for the fucking pumps to turn on so that they could suck her down to the bottom. So far the story is real, and then the urban legends started. People started saying you "can still hear her at night scream for her child" and "she will come for your child if you leave it in the crib the first night after you come home from the hospital". That's bullshit of course, but the story itself is creepy. The creepiest being of course that her child fucking disappeared in the middle of night without a trace.
Next story will be lights in woods.
>>
>>17099749
also
>pic related
It's lake Deathlake
>>
Let's do lights in woods.
This one happened to my mates, I was abroad when the whole deal happened to them and couldn't be there for it.
>be my friends in a hot summer night
>go out to woods to make a bonfire and eat some grilled meat
>they are in different woods, not the ones with the tombstone/tunnels/graveyard but all the way across town, the woods of Deathlake.
>get there, sun still up
>prepare everything, gather wood, start fire
>all going well until they hear something fall in the area with trees.
>fuckyouno.jpg
>best mate goes to check
>a massive fucking branch fell off a tree for no apparent reason, just because
>branch wasn't dead or dry so why did it fall?
>friend thinks whowasphone (more like why did it fall)
>takes branch to fire, because free branch - yay
>after they put branch on fire, they start noticing lights in the distance
>they try to take pics of lights, only one or two good ones
>they say they started hearing weird noises coming from sound direction
>not bothered by those apparently, still ate meat and drank beers
>I come back some months later
>tell me all about that
>holy fuck that's creepy but good thing there's pics for me to see
>fucking best shit ever that happened and I missed it
I'm gonna be sharing some pictures of the place they were at, and some pictures of the lights. First pic is literally not even 100 meters from Deathlake
>>
More of area
>>
Tiny campfire/bonfire
>>
>>17099778
Also those in the background ARE part of the lights they noticed but later on it gets creepier.

This pic is my mate with the branch lottery winnings with a weird light behind him that no one noticed at the time.
>>
Okay those, everyone swears, are not fireflies. Cos I know you guys would say that in the middle of the night, during summer those might be fireflies. They said they weren't. They said they didn't behave like fireflies, and having grown up in the fucking woods we all know how fireflies behave. Anyway, those are part of the lights they saw.
>>
Last one. They claim those are weird lights, in my opinion it's just houses and villas across the woods. Idk, about this pic, but I'm sharing it either way. If interested in more stories, do say. I have a story about this family where almost everyone killed themselves.
>>
>>17099794
Yes, please.
>>
>>17099769
Oh dam.. My buddies and I used to spend a lot of time in our local woods as well. We usually would stick closer to town, though. Anyway, keep 'em coming, this is great!
>>
>>17099803
Wow okay, wasn't expecting such a successful thread. Here goes, suicide family:
>be me live near woods with all my friends near me
>know a gypsy guy who lives 1 block away from me
>gypsy kid is dumb and is held back in school like 3 years in a row
>nothing wrong with that we don't hang with him so we don't give a flying fuck bout that.
>father of kid is white mother is gypsy and they have like 5 kids in total or something like that
>family is shit poor so they push their youngest children around in a shopping cart not a stroller
>father works temporarily for people (chopping wood, carrying heavy shit), a genuine down to earth guy with a drinking problem.
>mother is unemployed
>oldest kid is dump kid who got held back
>second oldest is a girl, pretty sure the family used her as a sex slave
>middle kid is I think a boy, only one who can still be seen around
>two youngest are twins, boy and a girl, they said someone killed them
>years go by and everyone is making fun of family
>people point fingers at them
>bullies beating down heldback skelter for some reason
>be 4-5 years ago, held back kid found dead in family "house" attic, hanging from the ceiling
>father found dead in woods out of town, killed himself
>mother nowhere to be seen
>two twins found dead no one knows why
>second oldest child the girl, found dead at home, thought to have killed herself
I honestly don't know if they died, or left. People could only really recognise the boy of the held back kid, the rest were deformed, and no one knew whether or not they were the people from this family or just random people. Also they found them over the span of a few years, not all at once.
>>
OP where are you from?
>>
>>17099813
>second oldest is a girl, pretty sure the family used her as a sex slave
Kek
>>
File: 1449714161807.jpg (464KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1449714161807.jpg
464KB, 1920x1080px
So people in town like to grown their own vegetables and shit like that. And often they grow corn. And sometimes we steal corn from them and cook it on a bonfire. Anyway, here is "Corn thief gone wrong!":
>be me old enough to know better than to steal corn
>be out in woods with mates
>start a fire
>oshitwewantcorn
>no problem me and 3 other mates go to get corn
>"anon dont you need money for corn?"
>no we are gonna steal it from someone
>get to field all the way across town to steal corn
>flashlights in hand cos its almost midnight
>cars passing by so we lay low in grass and wait for cars to go away
>look around the field, no dogs, no people
>2 friends keep watch, me and a mate go in
>start stuffing out hoodie pockets with whole corns (cobs of corn)
>stuffing like the end of the world is yesterday
>i fucking look pregnant with corn babies at this point
>turn around to leave and see friend frozen in corn
>"shutup anon"
>i shutup
>look around, see nothing
>hear a noise from inside of corn field
>damn it not a dog pls not a dog
>also pls not a man with gun
>get low to look for paws/feet
>nothing
>hear growling from behind me
>turn around quickly but nothing there
>look at mate then run with the force of a thousand suns outta there
>mates outside see us all scared and start laughing
>we tell em what happened and that they should run
>I throw away most corn because I am not a corn exporter
>thing didn't catch us but mate and I both heard it growl and we never saw a dog
>still had enough corn for everyone at the end of it all
stealing corn is bad and you shouldn't do it.
>>
>>17099829
Bulgaria. Do you recognise those places/stories?
>>
>>17099833

No, was more just curious. Good stories
>>
>>17099690
>>17099680
I'm not sure, I rememver reading a skinwalker thread with my wife a few months ago and some of the descriptio s matched what she saw she said, in particular a story of one leaning on a fence and another that wouldn't go onto a frozen pond. Concidence we think.
I think i have some of her drawings of it, old and recent i think.
Could have been a missighting of a deer or elk. Doesn't sound like a moose or caribou. Description is too big to be a wolf or cayote. Maybe a bear if they didn't say it was skinny with a long head.
It inspired a lot of her art, on in particular she called schism, sort of looks like that gif of the woman thing stepping back behind a tree with long black hair, though she described it as hairless and genderless.
When i visualize it it's sort of like your picture.
So who knows? Animal, alien, demon, we're in the right locale for windigos. I believe them though, what with the weird shit i've seen in my life.
>>
>>17099836
Thanks! It's actually the first thread ever that I decided to make. Been a long time lurker though LOL

Doesn't anyone else have stories/happenings to share?
>>
>>17099837
Any chance you can share some of those drawings/art? Just curious.
>>
>>17099839
Would post something, but I live in a town where nothing literally happens.
>>
yeah me too.
>>
>>17099845
Well that's good I guess. Nothing to keep you up at night lol
>>
>>17099842
At work now, off in 40 minutes, then i need a nap if i'm gonna be awake for star wars tonight. Graveyard shifts my home, man.
If this thread is sort of active, i'll bump it, if not i'll start a new thread. No computer at home anymore so sketchbook drawings will be photos, not scans unfortunatly.
I'll do my best though.
>>
>>17099854
Good enough! Will be looking for it either here or as a new thread
>>
>>17099859
Alright, Bulgarian friend, have yourself a good day in the mean time. I'll identify myself as BC guy or the white thing guy, trip or otherwise.
>>
File: ''Clicker.jpg (873KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
''Clicker.jpg
873KB, 2550x3300px
>>17099848
Yeah, I guess. Except sometimes at my home, I can hear the clicking noise the Clicker (pic related) makes from The Last of Us.
>>
>>17099864
BC guy it is then
>>
>>17099869
What the fuck that's messed up. I just googled what this thing sounds like, cos I haven't played the game and OH MY GOD that's creepy. When do you usually hear it? How long does it last for?
>>
>>17099880
Usually late at night and it lasts for 1-3 seconds.
Haven't heard it in a while, though.
>>
I got something that happened quite recently to me actually, like 2 years ago.

>be me, also live in a small mountain town
>be skiing in the mountains with a couple of mates
>after a couple of hours get tired of skiing down the same track
But there only is one track. Granted, about 5.5 km, but it's the only one
>decide to go off-road, through the forest that goes around it and under the ski lift
>all fine and well so far
>see more people off-road
>must also be bored
>after a while they make a turn and go back to processed track
>we are only ones in forest
>about 2/3 of the way remain
>suddenly hear something plastically-metallic breaking and a "thump" behind me
>see comrade #1 lying in the snow with only half of his left ski attached to his leg
>other half caught in a branch
>says he is fine
>will walk to the nearest hut, he can see it through the trees and the snow is hard enough
>"alright, mate, we'll see you at the bottom"
>comrade #2 and I continue on our merry way, but more cautiously
>about 1/2 of the way remain
>get to a huge open area
>can only see the far horizon
>take off skis, walk to what looks like the edge of the ski track
>OHMYFUCKINGGODS.jpg
>steepest slope I've ever seen goes on for a good 300-400 metres, with a random tree here and there and a dense forest on both sides
>must have been a part of the track at some point, now abandoned
>"come on, anon, no way around it"
>mate was a lot better at skiing than me at the time
>starts heading down, like it's the Sochi Winter Olympics
>he is already halfway done, when I finally gather the courage to get going
>I decide to be slow and steady
>fucking nope!
>on my second turn get caught in ice
>try to stabilize but to no avail
>falling doesn't work, because the slow is so steep, I could touch it with my elbow, while standing up straight
>my descend gets faster and faster
>see a bump in front of me, hope it's soft
>it wasn't
>jump a good 2 metres in the air
>fly a good 4-5, direction dense forest
cont...
>>
>>17099907
>fly a good 4-5, direction dense forest
>fall face first into deepest snow I ever saw
>completely buried in it
>see nothing but black
>after some struggles manage to get my right arm and consequently head out of the snow
>start shouting after my friend, but get no answer
>take off my mask, to shout louder, but still nothing
>okay, this is actually getting unsettling
>I quiet down
>nothing can be heard
>not even rustling of leaves
>fuck, I need to get outta here
>start furiously digging around me
>hang on, what's that noise?
>I quiet down again and this time it wasn't as silent
>for like 2 seconds after I stopped digging, I could hear footsteps somewhere around me
>no idea about direction, completely disoriented
>wait a bit, no footsteps
>continue digging and manage to get my right foot out
>ski on left foot is caught in something like an anchor
>haven't heard footsteps since that first time, but I could hear a growling exhale
>sounded like a fucking zerg hydralisk was lurking in this haunted forest
>shitshitshit
>finally manage to get out
>find my right ski and quickly attach
>stop for a second to get my bearings
>start hearing footsteps again
>they're slow and steady and monotonous, like there's only 2 feet and still supported by the almost silent, faint growling
>abandonship.gif
>start skiing down
>no more ice, got safely to bottom of slope, where friend is waiting for me
>"What the fuck happened, anon?"
>"You abandoned me, is what happened, you prick!"
>"You alright?"
>"Yeah, I'm fine, let's go"
>ski to the first ski lift station, where comrade #1 was waiting for us with new skis
>get in the lift and start heading up
>we went down a few more times, all of which were on the processed track

Haven't gone skiing off-road since and refuse to do so unless, there is someone watching my back behind me
>>
>>17099954
Good story anon. I guess being all alone in the middle of buttfuck nowhere could be spooky, especially if there's footsteps and shit around you.
>>
>>17100001
Hey, thanks. Considering I'm not that well-versed in the art of telling creepy stories. I'm a happy man, much better at stand-up comedy.

Though on another note, it's really that "alone" factor that does the trick, isn't it? Doesn't really matter if it's buttfuck nowhere or Donald Trump's rectal cavity. For example, this other time, I again was surrounded by nothingness in the mountains, but this time I and some other guys were helping out my best friend with his film project on skiing. We were together the whole time and had a blast, nothing supernatural occurred.
>>
>>17100057
Yeah being alone always makes shit 100 times more intense just because if you were to die no one would know what happened to you. I don't know I hate the woods when I'm alone.
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>17099622
>faggot is waiting with a stick
>>
Shameless self bump because I want others to share too
>>
>I live in a suburb of chicago
my best friend told me a story once about him being with his brother and his brothers friends driving home from wherever they were hanging out.(they were older, he was younger. not sure about exact ages, but they were old enough to drive so my buddy was maybe 9.) he told me that it was late at night and all they had to see in the dark was their headlights and the occasional streetlamp ot suburbia.
while coming around a turn all of a sudden in the middle of their headlights was a little creature, he said it was maybe 2-3 feet tall. he said the thing was covered in gray hair/fur. My friend said that the thing stood up on two feet and raised its hands in a defensive way, like "hands up, dont shoot" type shit. he said that they sat there stopped for a couple of seconds and then the creature ran away fast as hell on two feet.
I haven't asked his brother or his brothers friends anything about that day, and it supposedly happened before we had met.
>>
>>17100270
OP here, still monitoring the thread, this shit's interesting. So you don't have an idea of what it might be? Does anyone have an idea of what this creature might have been?
>>
not my own experience but it still counts i think:

>talking to buddy and his buddies over dnd and beer at his place and somehow get on the topic of spooky tales
>his buddies regale the story of when they visited a cemetery near a church thats about thirty minutes away
>they talk about how three of them went into the actual cemetery while the fourth just stayed in the truck to smoke
>they find out that the grounds are indeed creepy, all battery-operated devices were shut off by themselves and it somehow got colder when they were in a good ways
>they went all the way near the furthest limits of the property before they suddenly see something a few dozen yards away
>seven or eight ft tall, skinny figure thats pure black, as in darker than the surrounding night (godtier nignog?), and it starts moving towards them, apparently still taking chase when they hauled ass back to the truck
>fourth guy is totally confused and on the way back tries to lighten the mood to no avail
>no one besides him wants to talk about it even though something was clearly wrong

and one of the three buddies basically had a mental breakdown when they got back to his place and had to be calmed down. i have another secondhand recounting if anyone wants to hear it
>>
>>17100457
That was good. More
>>
>>17100457
Yes, please.
>>
>>17099421
>Be sitting in the entry way to local bank with best friend on Canadas easy coast

>Having a beer and eating the end of the day reject doughnut box his aunt gave us from a local Timmys its about 5am we were considereing crashing in the park with a tent (Its a tradition)

>Suddenly hear this incredibly screech echo all across the town. it sounds straight out of a video game or movie, it sounded inhuman and had multiple layers of sound to it? (Kind of like when you hear a monster on a movie and you can tell its made up of a bunch of sounds layered together.)

>We have a "You heard that right?" moment and hear the screech again this time from a different direction though its hard to tell but it does seem louder now

>Decide to crash at my pad a 10min walk away.
we are freaked at this point the sounds getting louder and echoing all through the main street of the town yah its early but how does nobody get stirred by this?

>On the run to my house see silhouette of a MASSIVE wing span above us in the darkness a few times far larger than any local birds.

>Never hear anything about the screech or the huge wings again.
>>
greentexting takes forever and i really don't want to so....not going to

i live in washington
heavily forested area
work as a deckhand on a dredge
i like walking around at night, or at least i used to
meth heads are a problem here, but they are chicken and wont fuck with me
hiking in woods, late afternoon
its getting dark
old people in the area that i live seem kinda nutty
always locking up when it starts getting dark
i know this because i happen across their houses when i go too far into woods and hit a road
going new direction, look at phone to see where i am
it takes a moment to find nearest road
happen across old abandoned shack in woods
this is not that unusual, i have seen a few out here already
approach structure with curiosity
slow down as i approach
saw something move in window-hole (no glass left)
it was a calm day with no wind
reflexes and instincts tell me to leave
my gut twists and my fight or flight is kicking in
see thing move again
like its peeking at me
glance down at phone to see nearest road
suddenly i hear a slight noise, sounds like motion in the house, i bolt
never look back, but sure i heard something behind me
after a long run i hit the road, still joffing when local cop pulls up
(had a hunting rifle slung over shoulder)
after i tell him where i was, he tells me not to go in there again
apparently there was a murder out here where some dude lost his shit, killed his whole family with a shotgun, killed his neighbors and fled into the dense woods, never got caught.
>>
>>17100479
>>17100491

ask and you shall receive. for a bit of backstory its from a two day orientation thing we did at the local college, and at midnight after the first day there was an optional "ghost tour" you could go through with orientation leaders.

>last story of the night, the orientation leaders take us down a somewhat innawoodsy road that goes off-campus, its a five minute walk with only our phone flashlights as a light source
>finally reach a kind of clearing where theres a lamppost, its the first one weve seen since we started the walk
>one of the leaders talk about how she knew a few girls who came down this road about two years ago while taking a break from studying for midterms
>the girls reached the same area with the lamppost and were walking back to their dorms when they realized one of them had stayed behind. they go back and see that the girl was rooted to the spot just staring past the post
>they call out to her, she doesnt move, they try getting her back to the dorm, she only complies after a few attempts
>the next few weeks they would find her at the same spot just staring at nothing in particular and theyre getting worried because its gotten to the point where its starting to affect her grades
>about a month later they find her there yet again, this time in the middle of the night, still staring at nothing, and they start to drag her back to her dorm when something emerges from the darkness
>similar description as the thing from my other story but taller, with a locomotion that can only be described as floating while swaying ever so slightly
>goddamnslenderman.mov
>again, they all haul ass back onto campus and the next morning the girl wakes up complaining about how her back hurts so her roommate takes a look
>its completely covered in awful red scratches that are similar to those you get after sliding down a ditch, but in a random pattern akin to an animal attack
>>
>>17100543
>no greentext
>not reading
>>
>>17100360
my friend said he had no idea. my first thought was possum or raccoon acting weird but the way he described it made it seem like something outta the ordinary. hope to see if anyone has any idea what's going on too.
>>
bumping for interest. Keep them coming, this is some good shit
>>
OP here, some good shit guys. Bumping thread cos at a 12 hour shift and cannot post rn. I have some more stories, kinda spoopy I guess. Still waiting on BC guy to post artwork though. Keep stories coming, they are really good.
>>
>>17100644
Worth the read even though no greentext
>>
Self bump because sleep and I really want the thread to be active in the morning, or at least I hope it will be
>>
File: OP GUY.png (2MB, 4000x2671px) Image search: [Google]
OP GUY.png
2MB, 4000x2671px
>>17101187
>>17099832
>stuffing like end of the world is yesterday
>look pregnant with corn babies
>i throw away most corn because i am not a corn exporter
>still had enough corn
>stealing corn is bad and you shouldn't do it

lmao OP thankyou so much for the spooks and laughs on this rainyass night. you made me recall the memories of my mates and I growing up in the city [Brantford, Ontario] so thankyou for that. made this for you pal <\3
>>
>>17101338
thanks anon
>>
In my home town there is a tree referred to as the "Torture Tree". It's set up as a preserved site to honor the soldiers that died during the American Indian War. The tree has been well documented to be the spot where Indians would take captuves, gut them and wrap their intestines around the tree. The tree is said to be haunted so it's a spot for the paranormal hobbyists
>>
File: DSCN0796.jpg (954KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0796.jpg
954KB, 1200x1600px
This is the tree and from personal experience it definitely has a srewed up aura about it
>>
>>17101544

>Be me as kid
>Dad has a friend in Snohomish Washington who owns a Barn that grows/makes his own shampoos and toothpastes and shit and sells it
>We go to the barn every month or so, dad buys supplies and hangs out with his friend.
>I'm pretty chill with the guy's kids. Though they had a pretty detached sense about them.
>They were home schooled and lived in a very rural area so they didn't have many friends besides me.
>Remember making with his oldest daughter when I was 14 shit was cash.
>Anyway most of the time we fucked around and threw rocks at their chickens.
>One day we decide to play hide and seek in the forest around the back of the barn.
>It was very large, and covered land that belonged to other people but they never really bothered to do anything with it.
>Foxes, Coons and Coyotes infest the shit.
>Middle Child, quiet kid named Gavin was it first.
>He was counting as we dispersed and found rocks/trees to hide behind.
>Decide to run as far out as I can hoping that Gavin won't think to look that far.
>Start running my ass off, somewhere behind me I hear "Ready or not, here I come!"
>Look behind me and run into a tree like a retard
>Fall on my ass and hear rustling above me.
>A pair of shoes that were knotted together fall on my head. Look like some off brand dollar store sneakers.
>The heels are covered in a rust colored dry blood.
>lean onto my knees to get up and realize I just leaned onto the rotting corpse of a Raccoon.
>Head squashed, skull shattered as if it was curb stomped into the dust.
>Body had chunks of flesh missing from it. Looks like it had been crudely ripped off by someone's bare hands.
>No noticeable bite marks really,
>Fucking ants and blood all over my jeans now
>Get up and start backing away when I hear Gavin shout "FOUND YOU!"
>Plan kind of worked as he had already found everyone else before me.
>Head back with them right before it started getting dark.

Moar?
>>
>>17101571
You said "cont." and then you edited the post sayin "moar?"
Go fuck yourself faggot.
>>
>>17101586

I'm not that anon, I clicked on that anon's post to open the quick reply but didn't remove his post number, sorry.
>>
File: 1403549008718.jpg (807KB, 980x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1403549008718.jpg
807KB, 980x1500px
>>17101544
>>
>>17101571
Moar
>>
The place? Reykjavík, Iceland. The time? Early 70s, a fine saturday in the summer time. Where am i? In my mothers friend reunion/celebration, she had recentæy came back from wherever she was living for a lot of years Who am i? I'm a 12 year old girl, well i'm the daughter of said girl but you get the gist of it.
Story time

>Okay, this junkville is getting duller by the sec
>Time to go for a walk
>Go outside
>Here someone call for help a few times
>Go find the owner of the voice
>It's some kid stuck down steep hole
>Hey kiddo, heard ya needed some help, yeah?
>Hey, i fell down here lil while ago and i lost my mom, you gotta help me
>Dont worry, you'll be outta there in a yippy
>Start making my way back inside
>Hey everybody, there's this kid stuck down a hole, so don't be sitting around here waiting for something good to happen.
>We all storm outside
>The kids gone poof, guess we are too late.

A couple of weeks later

>Chilling at moms friends place
>She invited us over for dinner
>See a pic of that kid, moms friend and some other guy
>Wait what
>Ask her about it
>That's my son & ex husband
>They died some time ago

That's 1 of the stories from my mom back in the day, Something like this has happened regularly in my family, mostly to my grandma. Hope ya liked it, want more let me know, i'll see what i can dig up again.
>>
Nice to see so many small town dwellers here I grew up on a property in the northwest and have plenty of spooky stories from the woods if you want to hear any
>>
>>17103148
Because I come on /x/ to not hear scary stories
Fucking pleb
>>
>>17101338
Wow thanks anon! That's really cool!

All stories are awesome, thread is going great!
Keep posting guys
>>
>>17101571
moar
>>17102781
see what you can dig up
>>17103148
sure thing, shoot
>>
>>17103323
I grew up in Southern California, so most of the land around me is suburbs and city. But my family always camped and went outdoors a lot. This is a story about one of those trips.
>be 16 y/o me
>camping with older brother, his girl friend, and my best friend in the mountains
>set up tents and start fire
>bro and his gf say their friend is coming later, so they stay at our campsite and get high and drunk
>friend, let's call him W, and I decide to leave the camp and go hiking
>I know this part of the forest really well because I've been coming to this area all my life
>I get brave and decide to explore an unknown part of the river valley with W for shits n giggles
>about 2-3 hours of hiking later
>giant trees covered in ivy surround us on all sides now
>come to a clearing where the river ends abruptly and just seeps back into the ground
>W notices that there's old scrap and rusty cars littered everywhere
>I get really bad vibe and feel on edge
>everything just feels kinda "off" and like there's electricity in the air like before a lightning storm
>I mention it and W says he feels it too, but we decide to hang out and look at all the cool broken scrap
>all of a sudden W says be quiet
>notice a faint voice and shambling around of something about 60 feet away
>can't hear it well enough to distinguish what it says.
>we don't see anybody else in the clearing though
>Notice it's coming from deep in the woods now and it's getting closer.
>we freak out because whatever in gods name it was just changed its location
>run like hell out of there and don't stop until we get back to a part of the river where all the park visitors stay
>go back to camp and don't leave camp for the rest of the day
Should I continue this story or no?
This is my first time posting so sorry if it's not very consistent or easy to read.
>>
In this suburban neighborhood in Washington there would be this loud, animal-like shrieking that would ring out near the golf course and this overpass bridge every few nights. We called it the Banshee. One night I was at a friends house and we went looking for it when we heard it but couldn't find anything. It stopped happening for two years, then during the summer it came back three nights in a row and on the third night there was a gunshot and it suddenly stopped.
We actually called the cops to check it out, and they did but never got back to us. When I was older and walking around I actually asked a cop I ran into if anything came of that and he told me not to ask.
Spook.
>>
>>17103469
>Should I continue this story or no?
Jesus Christ this shit is annoying. Just fucking post it you tools.
>>
>>17103469
Go on California, we're all ears.
>>
OP back in thread, also back at work. Next story is from when I was working in a hotel up in the mountain near my hometown, idk if it's better than the other stories but it's kinda spooky to me.
>be me at 18
>be working in a hotel
>do mostly night shifts because trying to do work and school cos no money in family
>work extra long shifts like 14-15 hours
>be a Saturday
>be at work just like any other saturday
>get there at 11 am
>day goes by, first shift leaves
>5 pm, second shift tags along
>OP here's doing kinda double shift
>supposed to leave at 4am
>coolbeans.mov
>manager comes, says to go down to cigar bar and work there for the night
>lower floor gives me the heebie-jeebies but can't say no (I'd make a perfect rape victim/girlfriend I guess)
>walk downstairs
>holyshitihatethis
>place has this bad vibe to it especially at night/dusk
>wood all over walls
>green and red carpets
>massive chandeliers hanging down
>heads of all sorts of animals there on the walls
>it's like a zoo for retarded kids who think they animals are just asleep
>theydeadtho.jpg
>a big ass painting of some guy gone hunting
>the fucking place looks like the cabin of a very rich serial murderer
>a snooker table in front of entrance to cigar bar where OP must work the night
>furniture around snooker table facing outside the window and not at table
>hmm that's strange but whatevs
>walk in bar
>smells like old people/old people's house
>look around bar, no one sitting anywhere in room
The room itself, by the way, is small. Like 5 tables with sofas and armchairs around them, it was kind of the place in the hotel where rich fucks would gather to drink and speak business. We were selling cigars and expensive whiskys there.
>go behind bar and open staff drawer
>jamesonwhisky.mpeg
>pour myself a whisky and walk around room pretending to clean tables
>one of room walls is just a giant window
>see someone move outside window
cont...
>>
>>17103806
>LOL
>>
>>17104020
>see someone move outside window
>think about what this could be
>lion/tiger/cat/dog/stork/possum/pigeon/bigfrog/threesmallfrogs/elephant/abike/person/ayylmao
>could literally be anything since we up in the mountains and rich as fuck fucks only go there
>think nothing much of it though it kinda spooped me
>continue to clean tables
>hear a fucking knock outside of bar room on one of the windows near snooker table
>shit someone locked themselves out or need some shit by the pool probably
>go out with a fucking pad to take notes
>no one there, can't take a note of that
>walk back to bar room but hear a knock again
>this time knock comes from restaurant on other end of hallway
>fuck whoever is doing that
>go to other restaurant
>dark, really dark, only lights are the ones that indicate the working fridges and freezers
>turn around and exit
>hallway seems darker, like something is blocking the light sources
>fucking impossible because light sources are on walls and no one is in hallway but me
>walk to cigar bar
>ice in whisky has already melted
>hmm i guess I was gone for longer than I thought
>put another cube of ice in whisky
>finish drink
>no customers
>hear something fall in storage room
>go inside storage room
>nothing has fallen, at least not where I can see
>think it might have fallen behind freezer/fridge
>not my job to move those
a bunch of customers came that night, not many though, some of them seemed anxious, no one spoke about weird shit happening though. Still don't know what all that knocking might have been, I was literally the only one on the floor at that time.
>>
>>17104031
I have some more shit from those hotels I worked at, two hotels, owned and built by the same people, and I've worked in both. Staff has told me spooks and I have a bunch to share. I guess it's related to thread since it's from hometown. If you wanna hear let me know. There's some about animals going wild, guests who don't exist? ( i wasnt there for this one, cant confirm), people being chased down the street with weapons for no reason (also wasn't there), lost chick who had no idea how she got in hotel, all them cats is a good story about all them cats. So yeah, if you wanna hear more just say.
>>
>>17103329
I'll go for it, i'm going to meet her in an hour and we are going to have dinner together, i'll be back in like 2, 2 & a 1/2 hours
>>
File: sunbathing.png (128KB, 771x606px) Image search: [Google]
sunbathing.png
128KB, 771x606px
>>17099421
this one isn't creepy, just plain mistery to me, quite cute to be honest.

>mid-summer, 2007
>me and my best friend, teenagers
>blue sky, a small plane flies over our heads, no clouds
>we're swimming at the beach, near the shore
>only ones in the water, there is nobody near us
>not even on the beach, no mats laying around except for ours
>we don't know why and it's strange, here it's always full of kids around
>at one point we're still in the water looking at the horizon
>blue water and blue sky, it's perfect to look at
"it's so calm, anon."
>yeah, it is
>suddenly
>a small patch of fog emerges from the water, something like five or six meters from us
>we look at ourselves like what the hell, that ain't right
>disappears
>in its place: a small inflatable plastic island with a palm on top of it and a purple faux neon sign
>it turned on and off, and said something like "Beach!", underlined
"that's pretty fucking cool"
>yeah, it is
>we swim there and stand on the plastic for some minutes, sunbathing
>on top of a literal plastic beach
>eventually we swim back to the beach
>look back
>it's not there anymore
"where did it go?"
>i don't know

behold my paint skills.
we talked afterwards about this, it's one of my best memories.
i often rethink about it and it's very probable for it to have been a prop of a nearby local centre for kids. it felt like magic.
>>
>>17099747
This is the stuff that creeps me out, people. People are scarier than any monster or demon you may come across
>>
>>17104039
tell us
>>
>>17104456
What the fuck?! How is that not creepy if a fucking fake island appeared in the middle of the water right in front of you with a working neon sign. Dear god... but also, more?
>>
>>17104530
Okay here goes animals gone wild:
>be me working in a hotel at age of 16
not same hotel as previous story
>working morning/day shift because underage and cannot work nights
>bartend even though that was also not entirely legal
>mostly make coffees and fresh juices
>work in either main restaurant or poolside restaurant
>be a Saturday (i think, or another weekend day I don't fucking remember every single day of my life)
>cousin is working in hotel as well as two of best mates
>go about our day as usual
>serving coffee, cleaning glasses, stocking tables, etc.
>ask pancake lady to put aside 4 pancakes for me and mates and cousin
pancake station was next to bar so I was close with pancake lady
>she says ok anon no problemo (only not in Spanish)
>time comes for lunch break - 11:30 am or something like that
>grab plate with pancakes and head upstairs to lunch room
>have good lunch and then pancakes for dessert with cousin and mates
>they be happy about it
>thanks for pancakes anon
>no problemo (this time yes in Spanish)
the lunch room exit was near the hotel zoo, dog petting station. Yes the hotel had a place where you could pet the dogs the hotel owned, that were two golden retrievers.
>cousin goes to pet dogs after lunch like usual
>getting closer to dogs, dogs start growling loudly
>cousin takes a step back
>dogs now calm
cont...
>>
>>17104676
>dogs now calm
>cousin moves forward again to pet dogs, they say nothing this time
>she reaches for dog 1 and it jumps on the fence starts barking like crazy
>dog 2 follows immediately, same shit, banging on fence and barking like crazy
>dogpeople (guys who take care of dogs, not an actual crossbreed of dogs/people) go in to make dogs calm
>dogs dont calm down, in fact they attack dogpeople
>okaythisisweird.jpeg
>dogpeople get out of dog cage/area and go to hotel medical staff because bites
>meanwhile I go near the zoo for a smoke
>can hear all those birds and other zoo animals going mental
>screeching and roaring and whatever other animal sounds you can think of
>holyshitwhyisthishappening.exe
>go back to work because lunch break is now over
>go around zoo later that day before I head home, no noises, it's like there's no animals but there are just as many as there had always been

Okay should I write about the time a chick showed up in the hotel lobby, not knowhing where she was, or about the time when a shitton of cats showed up around the hotel swimming pool?
>>
>>17104679
Animals going nuts always scares me shitless. The swimming pool cats one sounds intriguing, let's hear it!
>>
>>17104688
Unrelated: Dubs, posted at 42:42, 100th post. I could murder a fucking army of giganiggas with this thing!
>>
>>17104688
nice dubs
okay here goes story number idk, catpool:
>be me working in hotel at age of 16
>be working poolside bar because I am cool that way
>hot chicks everywhere omg
>boobies.jpg
>yay
>working bar with best mate
>stealing ice creams and charging other people for drinks that we'd had
>thisisthelife.gif
>be time for lunch break so i leave best mate at bar and go to have lunch first
whenever we were at the poolside bar, we had to wait for the other guy to have lunch and then it was our turn. that day I was first
>go to lunch room, another mate already there cousin as well
>have lunch with them
>speak about spoopies and laugh at shit from the past
>go out with mate and cousin to smoke
>only one smoking so I don't even finish it, I just throw it on the ground and head back inside
>mate and cousin go to restaurant to do their jobwork and I head outside to poolside bar to tell mate to go eat
>hey mate go eat food it's chicken mmmmm gooodness
>thanks anon going there now
>looking at pool
>no more hcicks
>no more boobies
>literally everyone is now gone
>wtf i was gone for 30 minutes maybe less and everyone left?!
>anywho, put chill music on kick back on a chair and drink a coke
>ahhsweetsummer
>all of a sudden hear a cat meow
>wtf cats are here again
sometimes the hotel would get some stray cats around the pool and in the lobby because the hotel was up in the woods
>shoocatshoo
>cat is not shooing
>damn it have to stand up and chase cat
>stand up from chair
>open little bar door
>WHATTHEFUCK
>like 15 cats around the little wooden bar frame
>shoo you damn cats shoo
>even more cats show up
>shit pants when I realise that the whole "Cats" musical had moved to that hotel to preform instead of Broadway
>get a broom and start chasing cats around, like I play for the goddamn Vancouver Canucks
>manage to chase away a cat or two but even more show up
>they're like a fucking hydra
>goddamnit
cont...
>>
>>17104716
>goddamnit
>decide to tell security
>head over to bar to get phone
>cats in my way I literally cannot walk because I would step in cat and kill cat
>I don't want to kill cat
>time to use the broom again, Harry Potter
>swing left and swing right, I can swing all night
>finally able to make way to bar through cats
>get phone
>about to call security
>cats suddenly leave without saying or doing anything
I am aware cats cannot say anything...
>mate gets back
>tell him story
>looks at me and laughs
>says he feels bad for missing the cat fiesta
>yeahright fuckyou

inb4 who was phone.
I can still go on with stories, lost chick in lobby is kinda shorter but I'd say weird enough to intrigue someone. Anywho if anyone is interested...
>>
Been watching this for a while, but can't read anything right now. Bumping it for later, hope it's still here when I return.
>>
>>17099421
>be stupid loner 13 year old in [REDACTED] California
>friends with equally stupid 14 year old
>constantly spend weekends together
>listen to metal, play vidya
>summer 1998
>walking around at night in nearby play-park
>messing around batting cages, walking behind fenced-in area
>human shape appears in darkness
>under lamp-post light, but dark
>get spooped
>lets_leg_it.gif
>make it to fence, scramble over
>thing grabs my leg
>kick out, connects
>get over fence, turn around
>random car passes, lights up area with headlights
>it's another kid, laughing through a bloody nose
>swear at him a bit and amble away
Never ran so fast in my life. What a wonder adrenaline and a healthy fear of the unknown can do.
>>
File: cats.jpg (37KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
cats.jpg
37KB, 600x375px
>>17104730
Tell Martin I couldn't wait any longer!
>>
>>17104896
good one anon
>>17104911
Martin?
>>
>live in small town in California
>it's Halloween night a few years ago and me and my family are driving home from my aunt's house
>we drive on the road that goes past the old courthouse museum which is inside a wooded park
>when we start getting close to courthouse we notice some figures lined up on the stairs
>it's about 11 or so in the evening so why the hell are people out here
>when we drive close we notice they're wearing black hooded robes
>my dad stops right next to them to check it out
>that's when all of them in unison turn to look right at us
>we all beg my dad to hurry and drive away
>as we drive away they're still staring in our direction until we're far enough away to lose sight of them

They were probably just some teenagers fucking around on Halloween, but it creeper me out at the time.
>>
>>17104612
it was small and looked welcoming, come on, wouldn't you swim to it?
as for the neon i said it was faux, so probably some of those light strings inside inflatable plastic, otherwise it'd get wet.
talking about creepy, it self-inflated. i don't know how it worked.
i've searched for inflatable palms on the internet, but i saw no results similar to the plastic beach we saw.
>>
File: fisher_cat.jpg (89KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
fisher_cat.jpg
89KB, 500x394px
>>17103617
Could be one of these little demons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWYx8XIsNJM
>>
>>17099787
+ fireflies glow green
>>
I live in an isolated reserve that is connected to two islands. One of the islands has the garbage dump and lagoon while the otherisland and mainland is mostly for houses. Two people that I know where going for a drive to a point on the island where the dump is called andersons point at night.
They were using a fourwheeler to get to the point but it was at night when they went. While they were driving getting close to andersons a huge boulder about half the size of the atv came flying in front of them and they struck it.
When they realized what happened they turned the other way and floored it the fuck outta there.
>>
Little bit of back story *grew up on this desolate old farmhouse where they used to hand slaughter pigs. House & barns were built back in 1910 era in this tiny town. Pretty sure the whole town was inbred. Was technically a fucking village. Moms moved us out there cause she was having some midlife crisis. So it was Moms, me & lil bro in a 5 bedroom abandoned old pig slaughter farm. We lived there for maybe 20yrs before it was thoroughly condemned by the state. There's a many horror stories that took place at horrorfarm 2.0, but I'll try and keep 'em to the good one*
>be me maybe 7-8 yrs old
>been living at horrorfarm 2.0 for almost 3yrs now
>already mentally scarred
>fml.jpg
>sleeping situation consists of the following...mom in front bedroom, le me in 2nd bedroom, lil bro set up camp in the living room, bc his initial pick of one of the upstairs bedrooms has damaged him beyond all repair
>mom refuses to admit she moved us into a house of horrors.. even after years of unexplained events
>backtomyinitialstory.jpg
>late night and everyone is sleeping in their sleep locations
>BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!!!
>what in the name of Christ was that?!?!?
>too scared to fucking move
>BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!!!
>sounds like someone is pounding a brick on the floor upstairs above my bedroom
>so scared....omfg....need my moms...
>still too scared to move
>hear lil bro crying
>brace urself small anon...gotta get lil bro
>run outta bedroom to living room with blanket and hop into the couch and under the blanket with lil bro
>blankets protected us from Satan himself in those days
>dafuq was that lil bro?!?!?!
>BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!!
>both lil bro and I are crying for moms now
>mfw mom comes into the living room and tells us it's the wind
>no more booms that night
>time goes by and being a small autistic anon just try and brush it off with all the other weird shit that's happening
>fastforward.webm
>about 3yrs go by...same sleeping arrangements
>BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!
Cont.
>>
>BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!!
>paralyzed with fear
>mfw this is actually fucking happening again
>old enough to make a little more sense of what's going on
>BOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOM!!!
>happening in intervals
>lil bro yelling for me
>too scared to fucking move
>BOOMING happens again
>is someone upstairs?!?! What in the living fuck is making this unholy noise
>start crying like a fag
>asking it to stop
>begging it to stop
>finally make it to lil bro and start yelling for moms
>old enough to talk back to moms
>that ain't the fucking wind
>mfw moms says she didn't hear anything
>this happened every 3yrs till we moved out of that seventh rung of hell farm
>never brave enough to go upstairs while it was happening, but when the sun came up and we were protected by the light lil bro and I would investigate, but never found anything to point in any direction ad to what in the everlasting fuck that horrible pounding noise was
>mfw I'm 33 yrs old now...remember this like it happened yesterday....feeling scared cause I'm hone alone
>>
File: NewEnglandWoodlands.jpg (181KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
NewEnglandWoodlands.jpg
181KB, 500x345px
In the seventies, when my mom was living here (actually, this happened a short walk away from where she lived at the time.), some guy had a disagreement with another guy over money, so he took the argument to the natural next step and murdered the other guy, his wife, and kids with a crossbow. Then he put a bolt through his head. Only spoopy thing that really happened there. Aside from the oddjobs you'd run into when you went for a walk in the woods. Actually, the woods themselves were sort of creepy, with tunnels made of vines and trees which led to clearings which nobody had been in, as far as you could tell. Great places to just sit or hide from whatever. One time, my brother and some of our cousins were playing 'high-impact hide and seek tag' in the woods. I practically lived out there, so I knew the climbable trees, the alcoves, the clearings, and the ditches like the back of my hand. I was being chased by one of my cousins and gave him the slip in one of the plant caves I told you about. Well, when the game was over, we couldn't find the motherfucker, so I went back in to find him. Quite a long time afterwards, I found him, a long way away from where we started off. Those woods can be like a maze if you go off of the paths that you know, but I suppose that that's all forests. The wetter areas can be a problem, because sometimes you can't know if you're going to get stuck up to your hips in invisible mud.

Pic semi related. It's what most of the less heavily wooded areas look like in spring and summer.
>>
>>17105422
More about that house please
>>
File: image.jpg (407KB, 854x1888px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
407KB, 854x1888px
Just recently some dude disappeared from New York and was found dead in a stream along a trail me and my friend would always jog on, he had slashes all over his face. We're planning on going jogging on the red trail at night (this is also a trail in a battlefield from the civil war) and using a quiji board.
>>
File: db6.png (77KB, 329x325px) Image search: [Google]
db6.png
77KB, 329x325px
There's this murder story about something that happened in one of our parks, but I have a hard time confirming if it's real or not. It's a notoriously spooky park in itself (foresty & pitch black at night in many areas), so it might be a fable.

>1960s
>11yo girl abducted on her way home from school
>neighbors heard screams, didn't call police
>her socks were found neatly folded & had been put in her shoes
>girl was found dead under a theatre stage within the park
>hair combed, body positioned like she was sleeping
>both eyeballs removed from her head
>all of her fingernails were removed
>her clothes were folded nearby, her underwear was not found
>medical report says she was raped & sodomized multiple times
>death caused by strangulation/choking

and of course people claim to see her ghost.

Full version:
>insidetheie.com/real-story-prospect-park-murder-redlands

I've been in that park at night once before, but they recently installed cameras and added a "curfew" to the park. So you'll get kicked out pretty quickly if there's any security, or at the least, be on camera as soon as you enter.

>mfw you guys will recognize my city because it's now famous due to terrorists
>>
>>17104456
Were you up on melancholy hill? (Gorrila reference)
>>
>>17099421
Only thing I got going on near me is some gas from a swamp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8nDxMuoTQg

Not my home town. btw
>>
>>17105784
if you cant get what you want then come with me
>>
>>17100270
I have a friend who swears to have seen something exactly like what you described in the west suburbs while driving through a nature preserve. Same scenario, stood up in the headlights and everything. He was alone at the time so couldn't be the same person. Escaped monkey? Who knows.
>>
>>17100497
My doesn't tell English
>>
>>17101338
>signing your image
I'm going to deliberately edit it so your name isn't there. Stop being an attention whore.
>>
>>17099421
Live in an old ass town in alabama. It's super eerie at night and when walking around the forest you just expect to see one of those southern devils my grandma used to tell me about in stories or a kkk rally in the middle of the woods. It's ominous as hell.
>>
>>17105614
Creepy farm/hellspawn pig slaughter house poster here....thought this thread died...thought this thread died...see it hasn't:') will gladly share some of the memories that destroyed my childhood in a few hours if this thread is still going:)
>>
>Live near cemetery
>Police arrested a guy who was digging up graves
>Defense was "I just was going to have sex with them and put them back"
>Literally an escaped mental patient
>>
I live an hour away from the Stanley Hotel. Planning on visiting sometime.
>>
>>17105784
gorillaz is a great band and i listen to them! but this was before the album came out, haha.
>>
>>17105422
More for the love of god
>>
>>17105648
Civil War Battlefields are haunted as fuck. Have fun.
>>
>>17099773
Ill be honest, looks pretty nice and pleasant.
>>
>>17100543
Shiit that's creepy af. Why would you even walk alone in the forest in the dark?
>>
>>17099481
>tell classmates "anon u crazy"
>I never told anyone about the white man group

Goddamnit are you even trying anymore /x/
>>
I'm from the Philippines and my whole extended family used to live in a haunted house. Nothing incredibly spooky happened really, but I did have some personal experiences I can share. I'll greentext one and contribute a few more if anyone's interested.

>8-9 years old
>barely move in the house
>everyone is celebrating downstairs: parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins
>asked my mom for chocolate, she says its upstairs in their cabinet inthe master's bedroom
>go upstairs with one of my cousins, remember a story that i overheard from my uncle that he was telling my parents about
>while moving some furniture, he says the door to the master's bedroom would close by itself, and it gets really difficult opening it afterwards
>i was a little pussy ass sissy so i kept this in mind and tried to get the chocolate as soon as i walked in the door: get in, get the shit, get out
>as soon as i grab the pack of chocolates (i honestly dont remember what brand of chocolate it was) i see the open door steadily close
>oh FUCK
>sprint towards it
>don't make it; door slams shut and at this point my little 8-9year old brain was freaking out
>i try to open it but it is somehow stuck, can't open it
>i am screaming and almost crying and my cousin who is with me (who is a girl btw) starts getting scared too, but thats most likely due to how i was reacting
>when the entire household hears me crying bloody murder, they all rushed upstairs to the bedroom
>they try to open the door, they can't fucking open it either wtf
>uncle literally had to kick the door open so hard it almost broke off
>cry some more to my mommy and finally go downstairs to eat some chocolate

I just want to mention though that there was absolutely no breeze nor wind in that room that could have produced enough force to blow the door close because both me and my cousin would have felt it otherwise. Again, I can share some more stories if you guys want.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 960x640px
>>17100457
>godtier nignog
>>
>>17106786
Calm down, dude. I gave credit to the OP, and purposely said "i didnt make this, i just sewed this shit together"

If you want to, and it bothers you, go ahead man. Sorry, I didnt mean to offend anyone
>>
Bumping cause this is some good shit to pass time with
>>
I grew up in a heavily forested area, and as a kid spent a lot of time exploring and walking around out there, climbing trees, making camps, whatever.

>be me, 10-11 years old
>in forest with little sister and two cousins
>split up to establish separate "camps" that we can then visit each other at
>find a tree that has been cut down
>the trunk is wider than I am high
>this will be my camp
>climb up at the branch end
>walk onto the trunk
>mess about a bit, making a "camp"
>ok anon, that's a pretty good camp, time to find the others
>turn around to climb down
>a girl about 10 has silently climbed up behind me
>she is standing really close looking at me
>has shoulder length hair, parted to the side, with one of those plastic clips with a flower
>wearing a summer dress with flowers
>i start to say hi
>before i form the word, she IS NOT THERE
>she did not move, just was not there
>realised that she looked kind of strange
>hair, eyes, skin, dress, everything kind of looked like the colour of blond hair, all the same
>holy fucking fuck i am so out of here
>start to walk calmly away, can't maintain my cool
>sprint back to the others regardless of undergrowth and getting hit full in the face by branches
>out of breath
>almost puking
>tell them
>they totally don't believe me
>he he you scared yourself anon

There have been other things that happened over the years, but they are harder to break up into smaller stories.
>>
>>17108322
Try anyway? That's pretty fuckin spoopy.
Also, nice dubs.
>>
>>17099421
Thats the creepiest illustration of Cibo i've ever seen.
>>
>>17107974
>namefagging
You're just proving him right
>>
Years ago in the middle school. During the 8th grade dance a girl was coming downstairs in from a staircase that connected the library to the gym. She fell and died in there. During the 8th grade dance every year you can apparently see a shadow looking through the door window. The teachers denied it or changed the subject if it is brought up. When a student would ask why the stairwell was closed off they would hesitate and then say that it's unsafe or completely ignore it.
>>
>Scary books
Haven't any of you read the escape from furnace series?
>>
>>17108805
My bad posted in the wrong thread.
>>
Mexifag here. In my town there was a group called ''narco-satanicos''. They did rituals with humans and some other stuff. The cult leader was Adolfo Constanzo.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolfo_Constanzo
>>
Doing this on phone and don't feel like green texting.
I was probably 7 but I remember it extremely vividly I was watching tv in this kids arm chair. My mom was in the shower and I got up to ask her if she was going to be out soon. When I turned around there was a humanoid shape but it was pure red and featureless. I turned around and started banging on the door and when I turned around again it was standing and closer to me. I freaked out and continued banging on the door and my mom rushed out to see what was wrong but it had disappeared. I still remember feeling this deep terror and there was something so menacing and malevolent about it.
>>
Theres also a house he owned that has been abandoned since he died. Someone send guards there too keep anyone away from enering the place, but that didnt last long. Anyone can enter since the door is not there anymore. Its full of graffiti and trash. The place looks out of place, since around it plenty of rich people have big and beautiful houses.

Inside there's some rooms full with something like ashes, cant tell what and is has been there for a long time.

I went with a friend on day time and nothing out of ordinary. I may go there and midnight to see if theres something, since not even poor people wants to sleep there and those who did never did it again.
>>
My brother is three years older than I and my parents told us when he was a wee bab, before I was born, that the had an experience when bro was asleep in their room.

My dad said that he went to go get the vacuum cleaner in their room and when he got to the door, it was just closing.

He tried to open the door and said that it opened slightly, but not enough to see inside. He thought that my wee bro had possibly got out of bed and sat in front of the door, because he heard the ghetto metal coil doorstop being messed with.

This made him not want to force the door open incase it hurt bro. Suddenly he heard the vacuum cleaner turn on so he thought that baby bro finally moved.

He tries to open the door again but it was still the same case. The vacuum cleaner was in the corner on the other side of the room, so this happening would be impossible.

He said he started to apply more force but the door still wouldn't open to even see inside the room. After struggling for a bit more, the door flung open.

When he got inside, the vacuum cleaner was off, and it ended up already being unplugged. My brother was sound asleep in the bed.
>>
File: kek.gif (139KB, 500x256px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
139KB, 500x256px
>be 14yo me
>me and my family on the frontyard ready to leave
>forgot cellphone
>go back inside the house and go upstairs
>everything's dark
>while turning my bedroom's lights on I can see someone passing behind me to my parent's room and hear the steps
>ignore, must be father who also forgot something
>grab the phone
>enter my parent's bedroom to see why father was there
>no one there, the room is dark
>mfw
>nope the fuck out down the stair like Usain Bolt

mfw be 19yo me nowadays and I'm sleeping in my parent's bedroom right now cause they're traveling
scared to go out of my sheets' sanctuary to brush my teeth and find Mr.Demon outside
who needs clean teeth anyway kek
>>
>>17109325

Same anon here...
Before grandma bought this house some 40 Yeats ago it was a single house, big and way longer than it was wider. An old umbandista (umbanda) lady lived here, she had bad fame in the neighbourhood as a witch back then and there was a spooky mini bamboo Forest in the backyard.
Now the house has been split in half and my uncle'a family live at the back half and me and my family live at the front one.
Lots of shit like objects not being where they should or where you left it minutes ago, steps going up and down the stairs and around the house, shadows and sometimes weirder shit like my sis complaining about the dude in black at the kitchen without there being one.
>>
OP here. Swamped with work and no time to read. Bumping thread for later reads
>>
>>17099773
shadow looks like hes getting topped off
>>
>>17099421
The village I grew up in was called the UFO capital of Europe when I was young and it still gets you a bad reputation nowadays. A lot of other weird stuff went on as well, like a spate of horse mutilations a few years ago (which are a very unusual thing if you look into them) and my childhood home was literally built on an ancient burial ground and was haunted.

I never get replies on /x/ as I'm not roleplaying as a time travelling vampire so I'm not going to bother writing any stories up.
>>
File: Capture.png (2MB, 1365x659px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 1365x659px
>Live in suburb by a very large city in Michigan, USA
>There's a patch of woods surrounding a large lake in the middle of the industrial area/suburb
>The woods are pretty thick, but with man-made trails, that have been used by weed smokers, fishers, and fuckers for a long time.
>Many people have drowned in the lake, which is actually 3 lakes
>Large main lake, which is named Battjes after a farmer who owned the land in the 1700's
>Smaller, further back lake, Me and my friends dubbed it "the peninsula"
>And theres a lake even further back unaccessible, I noticed it on google maps
>Anyway time to get to my story
>this is the only patch of woods by my house
>My bestfriend and I would go there every day and fuck around in the woods
>One day of fucking around in the woods turned into a creepy day
>We enter through a side entrance/exit
>The entrance was linked to a huge industrial plant of some sort
>Will link pic related
>As we enter, trash is littered everywhere like always
>We go deep innawoods and look at peninsula lake
>Hiking along doing our shit
>It's getting dark so we start to leave
>As we approach the exit we notice a disgusting smell
>We see a dead deer
>It was a large buck
>All the meat, and skin was on it
>But the stomach was cut open and the insides were ripped out of it
>The eyes were torn out, too
>We call the police to take the fucking dead deer from the trail, they never did.
>We don't know how it got there, but it sure got there
Pic related, you can see the different lakes, and the path, circled entrance
>>
>>17099448
>be me
>fuckyesimagrownup.gif
>itsafucking.webm
>be 10 years later
>homie numero dos
etc.
Just fuck off, if you're going to lie it's more convincing without turning on your reddit phrase generator.
>>
>>17110711
Bullshit, the 'woods' you're talking about look like they're only about 20 trees wide
>>
>>17110721
in some places, they are, but in the middle parts they're about 40 trees wide, and some parts even bigger. compare them to the huge ass industrial buildings
>>
>>17108322
Same anon.

>be me, about 11
>in the kitchen
>house is on a plot on the edge of the same forest as first story
>plot is 400 feet, forest starts about half way down garden
>getting ready for school
>except i'm not really getting ready, having grouchy morning
>being a pain
>don't want to go to school today
>mother says anon, go and get ready srsly
>leave kitchen
>get to bottom of stairs
>on bottom step or so
>stop, frozen to the spot for a second as a result of a massive bang from the kitchen
>this was not like something had been dropped on the floor
>the was an almighty massive short sharp bang
>very loud
>hear surprised exclamation of those in kitchen
>run back to kitchen
>kitchen cabinet is open
>small cubes (not really cubes, but similar proportions) of glass everywhere
>literally everywhere
>mother standing in front of the kitchen cabinet just lowering her arm
>tells me that she was reaching for a glass in the cabinet
>it just exploded as she started to reach for it, before she could touch it

I have dropped a lot of glasses in that kitchen over the years. When I did, they
always broke in roughly the same way. The base of the glass, being thicker
always survived, the sides of the glass broke into a number of large shards
a bunch of smaller shards and some stuff like glass dust, tiny pieces.
This glass had not been touched, and broke into thousands of tiny chunks of
glass, like cubes but not, roughly of uniform size, about 2mm on a side.
No large shards survived. The bang was much, much louder than any time I have
dropped a glass in that kitchen and I wasn't even in the room.
>>
>>17110775
cont.

The exploding glass happened a couple of times. This cabinet was above the level of her head, I find it amazing that she didn't
get glass in her eye when it happened.

Years later another glass related event happened.

>be me, back visiting after moving out to be closer to work
>family still live in the same house
>kitchen is no longer in the same place
>has been moved to a newly constructed extension to the house
>old kitchen is entered by hole knocked in the old external wall
>new kitchen cabinet to store glasses
>rather than a door with hinges at the side, this one has a folding door
>that opens upwards
>is much bigger than the old cabinet
>the glasses in this cabinet are far back inside
>there is maybe a gap of about 2-3 inches from the glasses to the edge
>when the door is open
>just chillin
>hear crash of something smashing in the kitchen
>enter kitchen
>mother standing by the kitchen cabinet with the glasses
>hand on handle of the door
>broken glass with large shards of glass on work surface and floor
>says that a glass fell out of the cabinet when she opened the door
>and smashed on the granite work surface
>she had not touched it
>mfw the glass would have had to move 2-3 inches horizontally to fall out

This time the glass was broken normally, with surviving base and many shards
of different sizes. It had broken when it landed on the granite work surface.
Those things are hard. Nothing survives that.
>>
>>17099421
lol
>>
>>17110792
cont.

The falling glass also happened to my sister.

Other things happened over the time that these posts covered. Maybe stories for other posts. Some of
those might be a bit more spoopy.
>>
>>17110694
Where in Europe?
>>
Bump. You writers made this thread the most interesting on /x/ so thank you all. More pls!
>>
>>17110803
Same anon.

A friend once told me a story about something that happened to his two
brothers.

>bro1 about 15
>bro2 about 13
>go out to spend time in the woods
>stay out all day just walking around and messing about
>ranging all over the place
>notice that it was late in the day
>start to slightly head back towards home not really rushing
>begin to play some game
>that involves running around throwing sticks at each other as they go
>it is getting dark now
>under the trees they can hardly see
>bro1 throws stick at bro2
>misses
>stick flies past bro2, hits something behind him
>bro1 sees something there, wtf is that?
>bro2 turns around
>right behind him he sees
>a dark shape, 3-4 feet tall, wide, powerful looking
>covered all over with dark shaggy hair
>time to go
>ran home

I have been in those woods at night numerous times and have seen rabbits, foxes,
squirrels and badgers, an occasional deer, although that is less common now that
the area is becoming more aggressively managed. I have not yet seen anything
matching this description. Although I have had some unsettling experiences there.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 632x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 632x478px
Bumping for spooks, this a good thread. Don't usually come to this board but this has piqued my interest.
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.