[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hum noise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: diy greenhouse.jpg (144KB, 650x718px) Image search: [Google]
diy greenhouse.jpg
144KB, 650x718px
weird noise every night at about 1:55am until after 2am. no one believes me, because every time I grab someone to listen, or pull out my phone to record, it goes away.

I got a short recording this time.

goo gl/jSAM6m

I can't find the source for the sound. I did see a plane flying overhead but couldn't find live flight records for anything online.

spooky?
>>
Is it a hum or static?
>>
Because I feel like that is your bedtime and a humming static is normal in silence
>>
i dont hear shit

it happened to me , everytime i went to bed i heard a hummmmmm , i was looking every spot in my room and turned out to be a fan from the room of my brother (next to mine)

maybe could be someone working? alot of works are done in the night so wont disturb people's work
>>
This shit happens all around the world, dude.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum

I've been hearing low rumbling for like a week now, but I attribute that to a marine corps base that's relatively nearby.

Be lucky you don't live in Finland.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXdgvMuItMw
>>
>>17099637
that shit is fake as fuck
>>
>>17099673
Skyquakes are pretty well documented shit man.

Only paranormal in the strictest sense, it's just unexplained natural phenomenon.
>>
>>17099682
i know about those weird sounds around the world but that video doesnt sound right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULjVkQvsBn4

but not sure if those are "the hum"
>>
>>17099637
Original video from Finland:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9-CV7cYQWY

No scary sounds but still kinda creepy.
>>
Keep watch at night anon. Look out the windows and you're guaranteed to spot a fucking.

It happened to me already. I heard a steady hum noise every night outside my window for like a week. I even went outside on the second on third night to check what the fuck was it. The sound was coming from like a 100 feet in the air over my neighbors roof. Yet I could see nothing. I believe it was a ufo parked there with optical camo.

The last night I heard it I was looking out the window and saw a huge humanoid walking on the sidewalk. It was like 8 feet tall, super buff, and completely black. A car was passing by at the time and when the headlights shone on the creature, the car quickly accelerated. So im convinced im not the only one who saw it.

> inb4 rp
>>
I wouldn't say it was a hum but months ago I would hear a sort of buzzing hum when I went outside. I live in the south so I know what cicadas and bugs and all that sound like (it wasn't time for them anyway) and if it were them, there would've been more than one. This was a very distinct noise I heard twice. Once when I was out with my dog (she and I both were still and just listening) and another time when I went out to my shed to smoke (tobacco) and read. My dog was out there again too and the same thing happened.

It was very strange. I asked my mom if she could ask any of her colleagues if they heard anything like that and while she did, they didn't hear a thing around them when they would listen.

It was seriously weird and I still can't explain it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.