[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eye hypnosis or control

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: dark blue eyes.jpg (197KB, 1441x1117px) Image search: [Google]
dark blue eyes.jpg
197KB, 1441x1117px
Hypothetically if you had eyes like pic related and people often reacted to you with desire or fear because of said eyes, how could you best utilize them?

Lets say you want to increase your persuasion over others and have them agree with you and do as you order, whats the best method to do so if you have 'hypnotic' eyes?

I don't know if /x/ is the right place for this because it's verifiable and not paranormal that some people are more persuasive than others in lieu of the halo effect - which can be increased by 'pretty/hypnotic' eyes.
>>
Pretty girls manipulate guys 24/7. It's called being a bitch.

Im a grill btw.
>>
>>17097186
Right now I could ring a number of guys and ask them to get me chocolate and they would, even though it's 2am and freezing outside. Guys will do anything if they think somethings gonna happen.
>>
>>17097191
That's control by thirst, people want food/shelter/sex and will do most anything for any of those 3 if they're unsatisfied.

This is different.
>>
File: olive juice.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
olive juice.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
>>17097191

This is a succubus post. The hypnosis is strong with her.
>>
>>17097202
Ok.

Well, I bumped with an opinion. Good luck.
>>
I have blue hypnotic eyes like that. All you have to do is have a blank facial expression and give the thousand yard stare. Keep your voice monotone and let your eyes express all emotion so they don't look at your lips or other features of the face.
>>
>>17097215
So just make it seem effortless? Like you're not that concerned one way or another, but you're talking confidently and it sounds like you expect your orders will certainly be carried out?
>>
>>17097228
Yes, always remain confident
>>
>>17097152
I have amazing eyes (so ive been told), but i can also "shake" them. Can any one else? Ive always wondered if i could use this for something.
>>
>>17097152
My eyes change color all the time according to my pictures, and the people around me. Does this mean I have certain deficiencies in vitamins, or is it something more spiritual or some shit?
>>
>>17097282
I can't shake my eyes, but I can focus and unfocus my eyes making my cornea (I think thats the middle black part) go bigger and smaller on demand.
>>
ITT:

>i have amazing eyes
>my mom says so
>ive never seen a girl naked
>i have amazing eyes though

Not that amazing, anons.
>>
>>17097292
Actually, it's bullshit.
>>
>>17097317
Its bullshit that my eyes change color?
>>
>>17097294
Seriously?

Your pupil.
>>
>>17097325
Yeah. I honestly didn't know it did that when I unfocused my eyes, until i recorded it for the lulz, and I was blown away.
>>
>>17097317
Mine change colour too. They're blue in the summer, but turn greyer during winter. Sometimes I have green flecks in the blue.

>yfw you have monocolour eyes
>>
>>17097333
He's jealous of us, trips.
>>
File: My eye.jpg (9KB, 184x116px) Image search: [Google]
My eye.jpg
9KB, 184x116px
>>
>>17097329
I can do that to. I think ive been working out my 'eye muscles' by shaking them for longer periods at a time.
>>
>>17097337
Yup, probably a browny.

On the downside.. Blue eyed folks lose their eyesight quicker than dark-eyed folks. Worth it. Love it when girls say... "wow look at your eyes"
>>
>>17097365
Hell yes the bitches love it
>>
>>17097263

>Have top tier eyes
>Be deadpan
>Be confident

Am I missing anything? I just want to control minds tbqh family
>>
>>17099162
Smoke a shit ton of weed so you have the ocular power of Rubrima'voth, the red eyed celestial of the outer world.
>>
File: 1449082962777.gif (2MB, 530x300px) Image search: [Google]
1449082962777.gif
2MB, 530x300px
>>
>>17097152
Color has nothing to do with what you're suggesting as "hypnosis". It's all about suggestion and how you offer it to the recipient. Maintaining strong eye contact will almost always result in putting yourself in a "dominating position". A calm, reassuring and confident body language (including posture, tone of voice etc) along with a clear, concise and feasible message, will yield surprising results. Keep in mind that if you choose the same target repeatedly, you will discover that you can stretch the parameters of the suggestion. However, the entire practice can raise issues of morality and free will. You will soon realize that maybe you're playing with things you really shouldn't.
>>
>>17099818
And to emphasize: Learning how to speak and articulate correctly is an integral part of the process I described in my earlier post.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (13KB, 197x127px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
13KB, 197x127px
>>17099818
dgaf about morality. its a zero sum world and i want the most for me. if i can get a sale over the line by being pleasant to look at and listen to so be it.

Pic related. Red cause smoking.
>>
>>17097186
Wow first reply /thread
>>
File: Capture.jpg (85KB, 896x462px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
85KB, 896x462px
>>17099901
Bit more clear. They pop more with a white non-smoke destroyed eye.
>>
>>17099818
Except that's wrong. Persuasive, yes. Hypnosis, no.
>>
>>17099920
Yes, well I'm talking about things that CAN happen as opposed to things that cannot.
>>
>>17099901
In response to you, the world is what you make it to be. Not simply talking philosophically but practically, it is the same axiom you wish to utilize in "suggestion". Imposing one's will.
>>
>>17099943
How best impose your will
>>
>>17099934
And to fully complement my response, I mean that "hypnosis" cannot occur on the go. Even still, hypnosis is simply a form of suggestion, given time and willingness of the target.
>>
>>17099947
I described the process in my earlier post. It also has a lot to do with attitude.
>>
>>17099953
I was just making sure there werent more specifics.

I think you're about right, there's no magic to it, just people responding to what appears to be authority signals.
>>
>>17099960
Indeed, you're right on the point. But there are a lot of specifics should you wish to delve in this "psychological science". From learning to read and utilize body language, to possessing a great deal of empathy as well as timing. For example suggesting someone happiness when they just lost someone dear. I simply pointed out the basics in response to the thread.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.