[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We Never Die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: grey_cemetary.jpg (98KB, 350x490px) Image search: [Google]
grey_cemetary.jpg
98KB, 350x490px
Based off of NDEs, do you think it's impossible to actually die?

It could work like this: Whenever you nearly come to death, like drowning or getting shot, could it be possible that you transport to another reality in which you didn't die?

A lot of people with near death experiences have claimed to experienced a weird phenomena with flashing lights, spirits, projection, ect when they have an NDE. Could these things really just be inter-dimensional travel to keep your soul alive?

Other theories are welcome. Feel free to also post your NDEs.
>>
>>17096905
Quantum Immortality.
>>
>>17096915
Interesting. I just read up on this, and I found the Quantum Suicide very interesting. Could we really just experiment with this by attempting to kill ourselves?
>>
>>17096930
You go first.
>>
>>17097695
/thread
>>
God I hope not...
>>
>>17096930
Yeah, but if it worked you wouldn't be able to prove it.
>>
>>17096905
>Based off of NDEs, do you think it's impossible to actually die?
What if drug induced NDE such as breakthrough psychedelic experiences such as experienced on DMT, DXM, and Salvia are actually are inter-dimensional travel? What implications does this have for alternative consciousness in general?

Spookier still, does the old you die? Or does this mean that you split into two souls?
>>
Heaven's 10million times realer than this realm.
>>
>>17096905
One pretty fuck-huge flaw in this theory... when DO you die? We would end up being infinity years old and just want to fucking die.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty convinced about the whole multiverse deal. It's a cool basis for like a half-decent short story or something, but to really believe in it would take a rather large amount of denial IMO. Like, close to Christian-tier de-nile.

Probably originated from some philosophy teacher thinking he was being extra meta or something and the students were so fucking stupid they actually went with it.
>>
>>17098491
I'm not sure what level was granted unto me by The Father, but it's freekin amazing.
>>
so, if a die at 120 years old of old age, how can i live for one more day without dying?
>>
>>17098530
Take a dump on the head of a youthful person
>>
>>17096905
If this were true, wouldn't this reality then house quite a few people who have just never died? There's really no evidence of this happening especially when we live in an age where pretty much all of our information like our birthdate is recorded and nearly impossible to really forge - fake ID's that you buy online aren't actually registered to real birth certificates or anything so there would have to be someone who notices that some dude was born 200 years ago and is still walking around.
>>
>>17098578

maybe this reality is limited to first timers, like a server for pre-release players only
>>
>>17098609
Maybe the illuminati round them all up and kill them, thereby deporting them to other realities so we don't ever realize what's going on.

I dunno the idea of it being like a server for new characters seems to be a really odd way to deflect any falsifiability. It would also assume some being(s) is/are running all of these realities which would just raise more questions about what the fucking point of all of it would be and why they're spending all of this time and energy on doing this to us, why ours specifically was chosen to be for first timers, etc.
>>
>>17098698
>It would also assume some being(s) is/are running all of these realities
Not at all. Its much more likely that this machine is self referential.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-reference#In_mathematics
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.