[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ is there any way someone can turn into a werewolf? Is there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: HowlOfTheWerewolf.jpg (57KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
HowlOfTheWerewolf.jpg
57KB, 350x200px
/x/ is there any way someone can turn into a werewolf? Is there a spell for it?

rpfaggots GTFO
>>
>makes an rp thread
>rpfaggots gtfo
top kekerino
>>
>>17096708
Simple:
1. Say a prayer over a glass of water. Any prayer, any water, as long as it's sincere
2. Place the water as close to the central point of your home as possible
3. Leave the house for about an hour to an hour and a half
4. Find a place in a park that's quiet and out of the way
5. Say the prayer again
6. Whack off with a vengeance
7. Record/take pictures of it from as many angles as you can
8. Send it to me
9. Return home
10. Do step 8 if you haven't already
And, bam! About a day before the next full moon, you should feel a prickle/tingle on you neck, that means the ritual was successful, congratulations, my friend, you are now a werewolf.
>>
>>17096626
>>
This one's easy. Kill a wolf. Render his fat and mix a shitload of wolfsbane into it then use that to glue his skin onto your naked body.

Don't forget to have fun!
>>
>>17096733
/thread
>>
But can't werewolves be real? Stories about werewolves have been told since the ancient times..it's not shitty hollywood fiction
>>
>>17096898
I just fucking told you how do you think I'm joking?
>>17096847
>>
File: cyoa118.jpg (151KB, 639x1035px) Image search: [Google]
cyoa118.jpg
151KB, 639x1035px
>>17096898
No, anon. Those were just fairy tales passed down from our ancient alien vampire ancestors of old.
>>
1. Wander around area where werewolves have been sighted.
2. Get jacked by werewolf.
3. Try not to die from horrific werewolf related injuries.
4.???
5.Profit.
>>
cancer
>>
What's rabies OP?
>>
>>17096908
Those stories may have been distorted a bit during the war they had aeons ago with the Jews, who had just arrived from another planet and dimension and decided "You know what? This is ours now, all of it."
>>
>>17097003
damn anon, be careful. you might get attacked by a goblin for saying those things...
>>
>>17096708
When I come back from this supper i'll give you a serious answer to a somewhat strange question. Wanted to let you know so I don't waste my time answering while you're gone.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.