[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would I go about becoming a demon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1438245997081.jpg (83KB, 540x395px) Image search: [Google]
1438245997081.jpg
83KB, 540x395px
How would I go about becoming a demon?
>>
Demons aren't real.
>>
>>17095160
Neither are your parents.
>>
>>17095156
>How would I go about becoming a demon?

Pray to Satan then kill yourself. Try it OP.
>>
>>17095156
>make a Tumblr
>identify yourself as a 'demon' or some shit
>??
>profit
>>
Just say you're a demon man.

Just recently some old guy said he's a 6 year old girl and people went along, so why not demon?

Trans demon?
>>
Play world of darkness on /tg/?
>>
If you are a bad guy you become a demon in the afterlife. Then you can go spooking people until you reincarnate.
>>
>>17095156
afaik you can't.
thing is, there are many different definitions of 'demon'. the ancient greeks thought they were benevolent spirits, and christians think they're fallen angels.

if you're doing it for the lulz then yeah, say you're a demon and buy a decent costume. who knows, you might actually spook someone
>>
>>17095223
>Trans demon?

Yeah. We already have that. Otherkin..
>>
>>17095156
be an asshole, then become a non-physical entity
>>
>>17096426
Are otherkin still fringe or do we already have people declaring themselves like in under those gender categories
>>
>>17095156
>Be a good person during life
>Die
>Go to heaven
>Rebel against god
>Be cast out of heaven
>Live eternally in hell
>>"B-but anon, I want to go to Earth to tempt others"
You can, but it will still be hell, do you think you, who had seen the face of god and tasted all the joys of heaven won't live in a thousands hells after you have lost that everlasting bliss?
>>
File: daikon_radish-1024x579[1].jpg (124KB, 1024x579px) Image search: [Google]
daikon_radish-1024x579[1].jpg
124KB, 1024x579px
Collect all the shards of the daikon radish
>>
>>17095156
1. suck dick but dont let him cum
2. make a meme out of my little pony
3. star in minecraft parody video
4. kill an aussie
5. when you go to helll, fuck satan but remember step 1
>>
File: 7izmA1o.jpg (52KB, 960x590px) Image search: [Google]
7izmA1o.jpg
52KB, 960x590px
>>17095275
no. if you are a bad man you will become this child in the afterlife
>>
>>17095160

Careful, a mage might take that as a challenge.
>>
>>17096713
the only challenge the mage will face is a cum drinking contest between him, me, hitler and satan.
>>
>>17095160

I don't know about that. I've had two separate instances where I started to believe in them.

First one was whilst a friend and I were packing up to move into my new house. He said there was a shadow behind me (he is a religious person and was going to be a pastor), and while I am not afraid of the unknown in the slightest nor even afraid of what I can't see, my heart started beating fast and I felt fear. He told me that it was putting fear into me. After a while I calmed down, but I really cannot explain that. I could probably stare down a cryptid or some shit because I am just not afraid of things like that, but I seriously felt the fear.

Second was when I was working and came home to my dog having gone insane. My dog was as relaxed as could be and I would have never thought him capable of any of what he had done.

>blood on curtains
>torn up curtains and blinds with bite marks in my room and my grandmother's room, also the living room and the sliding door that opens to our back porch
>took a shit on my mattress (never did he do that in all of his twelve years)
>scratches on doors
>blood on the handle for the back door and still to this day bite marks
>dog could not wait to see me when I returned even more than normal

The strangest thing though is that my computer monitor's power cord was in half. Not in a pulled or completely destroyed way either, but more like it had been cut with a knife. I don't think he could've done that with his mouth.

Same friend from first story came by and said there was a daemonic entity here.

All in all it was very strange and I don't have an actual explanation for either of those things that really satisfies me and isn't paranormal.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.