[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky Law Enforcement Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 24

File: image.jpg (210KB, 1024x613px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 1024x613px
So I wanted to try this again

I've noticed in a lot of stories that usually either don't involve cops, or when the cops get involved it goes 'we didn't see a thing' or 'they'll think I'm insane'. Well, I thought it was odd that despite how many situations cops may get into, none are really given much attention. I'm pretty sure there has to at least be a few good ones out there.

btw by 'law enforcement' i mean anything, from city police to sheriff's deputies, from deputies to state patrol, state to park ranger, etc. etc.

maybe even FBI/DEA/whatever kind of agency that's around, if you want. of course, though, these don't have to be US based.

this also isn't a 'the law is watching us everywhere!!' or something like that kind of rp thread. and excuse some typing mistakes if I made any please, on mobile
>>
also, there was this good one some while ago where anon was living somewhere in the mountains and he and his friend saw something while fishing at a river(?)

around the midstory they had their uncle, the sheriff, and some townspeople helping them search for the creature in the woods since it scratched the hell out of his friend or something along those lines

>>17096098

wtf
>>
I don't really count as law enforcement, but I'm a security guard. I work at an animal research facility. I haven't had any surefire paranormal encounters, but night shifts when the animals are sleeping are always pretty freaky.
>>
on a greyhound trip from ohio to Washington. get to this stop in the dakotas. there are these very sketchy looking cops walking around all the people getting off the bus. there all young and very skinny. these cop give off a super evil vibe. like demonic meth addicts. i can tell there looking for a victim not a perp(dont ask me how).finish my smoke, get back on the bus. it was like 10 minutes of my life but i still haven't shaken it
>>
>>17096105
'I am a girl' is a /x/ meme.
>>
I wrote quite a few free text stories a year or so back.

I was Military Police for 5 years, and spent about 6-10 months (all I had between deployments), working and living on old World War II barracks in Bayern, Germany. Mainly Schweinfurt and Wurtzburg. The bases that the US Army lived and worked on we're all refurbished German barracks for Panzer and Luftwaffe units (including a flood-able airfield designed by the Luftwaffe, to avoid being bombed to shit). Most of the bases were severely struck anyways, and Germany suffered heavy losses. This was especially true where I lived in Schweinfurt, which was a strategic target to be bombarded because ball bearings used in the tracks for Panzer tanks were manufactured there. I have on and off duty stories- from seeing things at abandoned schools at night on shift, to footsteps and knocking at night in my barracks room. Once somebody/something repeatedly tossed my laundry as it was drying in the basement of our building early one morning.

I was just commissioned as a Peace Officer in a mid-sized city in Texas, but I have no stories from there next.

Anyways- I don't personally know, nor have I known, any Cop/Security Guard/etc that would outright deny a paranormal experience. Most are just people that do the same things everybody here does in their free time.

With any luck, maybe somebody saved my greentexts.
>>
>>17097579
To add to this last post of mine, if you are interested in Law Enforcement interactions with paranormal events, check out the missing 411 book series by David Paulides. To start, you should check out some of his archived interviews and podcasts on YouTube- coast2coast am, wheretheroadgoes, and most other majors have hosted him multiple times.

A little backstory: Paulides is a retired California detective of 20 years. Afterward he worked investigations in the private tech sector, before moving into cryotozoology- mainly the North American Bigfoot research foundation, where he gathered scientists and experts like forensic artists to try and track and gather DNA evidence from a "Bigfoot"- which he was marginally successful in, but whose results were suppressed from scientific journals. If you stray from the norm in scholarly research, you get the blackball.

Anyways, Paulides finally moved to covering the massive amounts of missing persons from national patks throughout the US, and that's what missing 411 is about. If you want law enforcement-meets-paranormal, check that out.
>>
>>17097579
What baracks were you in? I was right next to the back gate most of my time there. Was with 2-99 BSB and got with 1-77 AR right before they reflagged.
>>
>>17097658
Conn baracks, btw.
>>
St. Louis cops are into some seedy shit.

They stage "busts" but really it's them just buying drugs to redistribute.
>>
>>17097658
Conn. Building 92- right by front gate. Soldiers were on Ledward for awhile.
>>
>>17098232
Tucson cops basically spent the whole night professionally anally raping some poor guy awhile back, IIRC.

>pull guy over
>old distinguished mexican so obviously has some drugs
>can't find drugs
>detain him
>go to hospital so doc can check his anal cavity
>doc says "lol no u guise are fucking dumb"
>tell that doc to fuck off
>go to SECOND hospital where doc complies
Cops are fucking dumb.
>>
obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62_eIsxLalA
>>
>>17097614
>Paulides
>>
File: dPK5K6K.jpg (652KB, 1200x641px) Image search: [Google]
dPK5K6K.jpg
652KB, 1200x641px
>state trooper
>driving my usual route on the highway
>a little past midnight
>roads are mostly empty, very serene and sort of creepy
>I like it
>see a car pulled off to the side of the road
>finally, something to do
>flash lights, pull up behind it
>start approaching, realize something is wrong
>don't see any figures in the car
>usually I see silhouettes shifting around trying to hide drugs or get their paperwork or something
>approach slowly, hand on my gun
>car is empty, looks trashed. like somebody rummaged through it
>see spilled soda all over the seats
>see a trail of items leading into the woods, decide to follow it. gun drawn
>calling out, saying im a state trooper and if anyone needs assistance (already had called for back up)
>follow the trail, moon is bright and have pretty good visibility, almost don't need a flashlight
>keep walking, see a par of legs dangling from a tree
>"hello, Im a police officer, we have help on the way, do you nee..
>get closer, see blood dripping down the legs
>shine light up
>women with her throat cut, shoved up into a tree
>look around for anyone else or clues, see nothing and backtrack
>probably just nerves but feel like im being watched
>don't touch anything in the car, but shine light into it
>not soda stains, blood stains all over the seats
>never find out who did it, it was some college girl coming home for break
Probably one of the worst things ive seen, heard a few theories from the detectives but again we never solved it. I still have nightmares about it occasionally
>>
>>17096156
to me anything goes, really. got any stories about that?

>>17097579
>>17097614
that's pretty interesting! i'll look into the book too, thanks.

>>17099771
im interested in law enforcement, but damn that sounds pretty bad. got anymore stories you want to share?
>>
File: image.jpg (343KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
343KB, 1024x683px
>>17099994
meant to put this image too
>>
>>17099771
somebody should screen cap this
>>
>highschool, grew up in a housing development in a pretty forested area
>security guard was always hassling me instead of looking out for copper and tool theives
>one day we were having a little bon fire in the forest, drinking our parents alcohol with like 6 other kids who also lived in the neighborhood
>we are still about a mile from anyone mind you, we lived on the bottom of the hill and no one live at the top yet so once night fell and the construction workers left we would explore the forest / water tower / empty unfinished houses
>everyone gradually goes home cause we have school the next day
>im up there by myself
>security guard is waiting by my jeep while im leaving, tells me to stay out of the woods or he will start calling the cops etc.
>he makes me walk back and show him that the fire is put out and right when we get to the little clearing we hear rustling all around us
>sounded like a dozen dogs just circling us
>me and him both just standing there confused with our mag lights and we cant see anything tho it sounds crazy
>sound dies, make our way back to the road
>oddly both of our trucks wont start
>we push start mine
>drive him to his little security trailer and tell him to have fun up there all by himself
>he quit and was replaced by an even bigger ass
>>
>>17096090
When I got out of the service I was going to the University of Michigan. Got a decent job as an industrial firefighter at an auto plant in Livonia - would fit the hours around school, decent pay, etc.
Plant was old, from the '30's, and in a bad part of Detroit. I mean bad *for Detroit* bad. Fences like a supermax prison but to keep people out.
Two fucked up things happened the year I was there
>When I started i saw flyers mentioning a $5,000 reward
>Asked about it, creepy ass story
>There had been a security guard there, going to college like me, who worked the Dead Shifts - Saturday and Sunday nights, 11 pm to 7 am. There were usually only 2 security guards and a firefighter on dead shifts. College kids loved them because we could do our schoolwork
>about a year before I started he got married to some gorgeous girl. he was going to graduate soon and they planned on moving to Canada to be with her family
>A few months later, after he had graduated in Decemberand 2 days before his last day, the alarm on Door #2 went off
>Door #2 was just around the corner from the main entrance, about 30 yards down a path. It was an emergency exit from the business offices. It was exit only and really close to the main entrance where the security guard sat, so there was no camera coverage on it.
>Sometimes a secretary or janitor working late would leave that way and the guard would have to reset the alarm
>The guard at the desk send the guy about to quit.He goes through the hallways because it is December in Michigan and if the door is shut it can't be opened from outside.
>The alarm doesn't reset
>after 45 minutes the main guard locks the main entrance and goes to check out the door.
>Finds the other guy with his hands zip tied behind his back and a .22 through the base of his skull
>Wife just vanishes, never seen again
>Cops find nothing, totally baffled
More
>>
>>17100140
>Reviewing cameras shows someone come in during the day no one recognized who somehow got past security and used a badge to get in,. then hid all day until after hours to kill the guard, and left
>Had to know how to duplicate a badge, get in, where to hide, and when he would be the one to answer an alarm AND know exactly how to avoid the cameras.
>Had a beard, sunglasses, baseball cap.
>About a week before the 1 year anniversary of the murder it is a dead shift. I am in the fire office reading St. Augustine when my radio goes off; the security guard at the front desk wants me.
>Get there - she is pale and the other guard is there - he's nervous, too.
>Door #2 alarm is going off.
>Me and second guard decide to check it out together
>Turn on all the lights rather than use security lights and flash lights
>Gt to the door - there are two zip ties on the floor just inside the door
>Guard resets alarm, we get out of there, call the cops
>They find nothing
>Come in for my shift next day - they checked the security camera footage during the day
>The same guy had walked in again, just like before.
Every guard and all butt one firefighter quit over the next month
>>
>>17100140
#2 wasn't as spooky, but it was fucked up
>I usually worked 2nd or 3rd shift
>Second shift during the week was 50% to 80% production so there were guards at the gates checking everyone coming in to make sure the locals didn't sneak in.
>Gatehouses were made of steel and bulletproof glass because snipers
>Yes, fucking really
>Used reinforced vans to get guards to and from at shift change or lunch/bathroom breaks. Sometimes I would ride along because i was bored
>One night near Halloween we go to the back gate, guard tells us to come see
>They used binoculars to watch for people trying to cut through the fences - shows us about 3 blocks away near an alley
>It is a little Black girl, looks about 4 years old, sitting near the entrance to an alley. She was crying a little
>This is at about 2 am in Detroit, BTW
>I ask, the guards already called the cops
>I ask if we should go get her, the guards all laugh
>"Fuck no, newbie. Just watch"
>About 10 minutes later we see flashers from a police car coming from 8-9 blocks away
>Someone darts out of the alley, grabs the little girl, and runs off
>Ask what just happened, the old timers tell me
>"It was a trap. If someone had come to check on that girl the people in the alley would have jumped them, slit their throat, and robbed them. The kid was bait, That was probably her parents"
>>
>>17100150
So that reward was for anyone who can identify the boogie man? Solid story. Moar?
>>
>>17100482
It was for any lead that lead to an arrest.
>>
File: Klink.png (184KB, 403x409px) Image search: [Google]
Klink.png
184KB, 403x409px
>>17097579
Your clothes will never dry in my barracks, American Swine!!!!
>>
>>17096090
https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3iex1h/im_a_search_and_rescue_officer_for_the_us_forest/ I know I know it's reddit, but the stories this guy tells are really spooky and left me feeling uneasy for the rest of the night
>>
File: ghost car.png (232KB, 642x421px) Image search: [Google]
ghost car.png
232KB, 642x421px
>>17099500
>>
>>17097493
But how can you tell?
>>
>>17100150
\What the fuck, how did noone catch this guy? Also how was he able to ziptie that guys hands together and then execute him?
>>
>>17099771
If this is true, where was this? If some local news reported on this case /x/ can look into it.
>>
>>17100171
>>17100150
>>17100140
Fucking Detroit. Holy shit.
>>
>>17096156
I'm working as a security guard as well, at a castle nonetheless. But I haven't experienced anything spooky yet, though sometimes our movement sensors will go off on their own, especially in the old vaults, which are really wide spread with some parts sealed off and doors we can't open with our keys. The used to store art and other valuable stuff down there during the war, it's like a maze.
>>
>>17100914
Maybe there are other entrances to those vaults?
>>
>>17100663
>This is the last one I'll tell, and it's probably the weirdest story I have. Now, I don't know if this is true in every SAR unit, but in mine, it's sort of an unspoken, regular thing we run into. You can try asking about it with other SAR officers, but even if they know what you're talking about, they probably won't say anything about it. We've been told not to talk about it by our superiors, and at this point we've all gotten so used to it that it doesn't even seem weird anymore. On just about every case where we're really far into the wilderness, I'm talking 30 or 40 miles, at some point we'll find a staircase in the middle of the woods. It's almost like if you took the stairs in your house, cut them out, and put them in the forest. I asked about it the first time I saw some, and the other officer just told me not to worry about it, that it was normal. Everyone I asked said the same thing. I wanted to go check them out, but I was told, very emphatically, that I should never go near any of them. I just sort of ignore them now when I run into them because it happens so frequently.

What in the actual fucking fuck?
>>
True story where I work.
>We put a transmission out over the airwaves saying a UFO had landed in the local park
>Requesting all patrols to start making to the scene.
>Wait for public to arrive
>Arrest everyone who had illegal Police Radio scanners on them

In fairness though we do have an organisational policy for how to deal with real UFO sightings and up until only a few years ago had to report all sightings we believed credible to the Ministry of Defence, so we don't take it all THAT lightly.
>>
after this thread all of the anons go back to shilling on /x/
>>
>>17101185
why y'all b shillin?
>>
>>17097614
this sounds pretty cool, listening to it now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6FJWAA8c90
>>
>>17101184
Police Scanners are illegal? Since when?
>>
>>17101204
These were unlicensed CB radios. We are talking like late 70s/early 80's this took place (waaaaay before my time) but was very common practice for people to get arrested and fined for using them. Even my mum got caught once in the 70s and had to go to court and fined.
>>
>>17101184
>entrapment
>>
>>17101211
Huh. I never knew that. Funny how things change. Christ, I'm listening to my cities Police frequency using a smart phone app right now. This thread inspired me. Nothing spooky, though. Just drug addicts, and a suicidal woman taken to the hospital.
>>
>>17101216
Yeah I listen into a few US channels on an app on my Android Box, quite scary how easy it is. In the UK I don't know how hard it is to scan in to our channels as you never find any apps etc that have any UK Force.

Here is the current legality of it in the UK so still pretty frowned upon:

http://www.ofcom.org.uk/static/archive/ra/publication/ra_info/ra169.htm
>>
Here's this

>have first psychotic breakdown
>start drinking my piss because I believe that it will protect me from demons, JD Salinger did it
>Jesus turned water into wine, his piss was holy
>think there's a me from the future out there who time traveled to warn us about the apocalypse
>he played at a secret superbowl halftime show
>start playing guitar erratically, screaming YOU GOTTA FIGHT TILL YOU KNOW WHATS RIGHT
>string breaks
>string theory, the world is breaking
>smash my guitar against the wall of my college apartment, smash through the window
>breaking through the matrix
>check The Illuminati's twitter page
>picture of a woman holding up a sign that says "you gotta fight till you know what's right"
>keep on smashing shit and screaming, throwing all of my stuff out the window
>check facebook for clues
>try to log into facebook but instead there's a strange ACCESS DENIED page
>matrix-esque code flashes, mfw the good guys are hacking the bad guys for me
>get into facebook
>share article I see about professors having the right to bring guns
>Illuminati twitter says "people will only realize what you're doing when you stop"
>for some autistic reason I think this is a clue to keep on going till everythings wrecked
>go back to wrecking shit
>crowd has gathered
>eventually campus security comes, then cops
>screaming about JFK and Inherent Vice, saying Jesus was a glitch in the system and we all could be glitches if we tried
>only my mattress is left in my room
>say I just want a good night's sleep
>convinced demons are manipulating me through my dreams
>cop says I have to jail or the hospital
>I choose jail because I don't want to be on a bunch of drugs
>r u fuckin kidding me
>they bring me to jail, I'm covered in walldust
>go to the shower
>an innmate holds the bible up to the window and shouts while laughing "HEY DON'T WORRY BUD YOUR PEOPLE ARE GONNA BREAK YOU OUT"
>in cell
>fast forward through 10,000 imagined theories as to why I got there and what the jail is
>>
>>17101241
>meet a dude there who I think is me from another dimension, or Jesus
>make cross sign on the window and point to him
>he nods
>make cross with an x sign on the window and point to me
>he nods furiously
>makes a noose handgesture
>welp, I'm the antichrist
>drink my own piss to turn into the dragon
>try to drown myself in the toilet
>cop pulls me out
>time feels nonexistent, think I'm dead
>handcuffed to a bench
>shouting incoherent shit about being the antichrist and destroying this dimension
>notice innmates are able to get in and out of their cells
>the fuck is going on
>I'm shouting this girls number who I think is Mary Magdalene
>Sherriff comes over and writes down her name and number
>he starts babbling like a baby, can not form a a coherent sentence
>the fuck is going on
>girl from a cell is making heart signs at me through the window
>get a boner handcuffed to the bench
>her boyfriend is in another cell banging his fists against the wall
>I think we're all dead
>start avoiding looking at the girl because I think she's trying to distract me from Mary Magdalene, my one link to reality
>gonna break out of this fucking jail
>try to break out of handcuffs
>they put me in a restraining chair
>an eternity goes by, waiting for the next dimension to kick in
>they set me in front of a wall with "HI :)" etched in it
>start screaming tons and tons of shit, theory after theory
>say I'm gonna break out and eat their computer
>seems like the police are going fucking crazy too
>start yelling 'i need to take a shit, i need some beer, i need some weed, i need some TV, etc. all the way to BRING ME THE ATOMIC BOMB
>think i'm dr manhattan and can't die without the atomic bomb
>start ripping through my hair to become dr manhattan, screaming for the atomic bomb
>cop comes over and leans my chair back, covers my mouth and nose
>oh shit i'm gonna die
>think I'm the joker and she's batman
>batmandoesntkillbatmandoesntkillbatmandoesntkill
>she sighs and gives up idk why
>>
>>17101245
>start breaking out of the chair, find a strap and pretend its a parachute
>i'm out
>they put me in another with more straps
>believe I can break out of it
>i'm out
>put me in a third chair
>i'm wearing like four spit masks because I keep chewing through them
>meditate insanely hard, chanting this mantra in my head about becoming the violet flame
>think "see through the eyes" and "go clear"
>tears start pouring from my eyes even though they're closed
>I can see through my eyelids and spitmasks and the cops look like demons
>start sweating profusely
>cops are freaking the fuck out
>they come over to me and say "ugh, it smells awful" like it was the worse thing they've smelled in the world
>they take me out of the chair and run me to the bathroom
>pull down my pants and order me to piss
>I scream I DONT KNOW HOW, can barely feel my body at all
>cop takes off his jacket and puts it on me
>"hey! you're wearing my jacket now, how do you feel about that?"
>the fuck
>my reality is fading in and out in flashes, feel like i'm about to shapeshift
>they say all right, we're gonna put him through the wall
>the fuck
>start freaking out because I think I'm going through the wall into another dimension
>they start banging me against a wall
>for some reason that knocked some sense into me and they take me to the car
>can't move my body at all for like 20 min

ton of stuff i left out but whatever. i think about this every day. i just hope that death clears up all of my questions.
>>
File: 1449690984171.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449690984171.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>17099771
Thank you for your service.

Tongue in cheek, but still that story is much more tangible than some. It's not the ghost behind you, but the person beside you who's the real monster. Hope those nightmares don't mess you up too bad mang.
>>
>>17101235
Huh. Yeah, England must be a real exception. Mine can get streams from all over the planet. Several Australian, Puerto Rico, South America, and everywhere in Canada and the States. But nothing in England, outside of Ham Radio bands that I didn't even know this thing could pick up.
>>
>>17101214
You're right of course, but this was pre the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 and Policing was a whole lot different back then to how it is now (and not all in a good way, just watch the UK Life on Mars TV series as that was pretty spot on). We couldn't do it now, but it's a pretty funny story really!
>>
>>17101241
>>17101245
>>17101252
oh shit i thought this meant thread about law enforcement, not by them. whoooops
>>
>>17101252
Lmfao.
I remember the first time u told this story. I must say, this version made me lol HARD.
lmao, ordered me to piss, scream I DON'T KNOW HOW.
Lmao, my sides...
>>
>>17101263
Yep just did some digging and apparently we use something called THE TETRA system which is not only digital but also encrypted, possibly why nobody can tune into us no more. Crazy as I've worked there a few years now and only just bothered to find that out thanks to good ol 4chan and cyber chatting to you haha! Everydays a school day..
>>
>>17101284

Shit this was meant to be in reply to

>>17101256
>>
>>17101270
That's fine dude weird encounters with police or law enforcement is welcome as well as any Security Guards.
>>
>>17101282
yeah some of it's funny but it was terrifying and real fucked up shit happened
>>
>>17101241
Holy shit, it's amazing how are brains can turn on us if something gets off balance.
Sounds like you went through hell and back.
>>
>>17101368
wish i could say i came back :/
>>
>>17101270
I had a mental breakdown after drinking and doing meth for a week and a half straight. An officer accused me of lying about a report I filed about my ex stealing my wallet. He wanted to wrestle me in a rubber room. I pinned/got him in a hold he couldn't get out of. His pussy buddies came in and put me in a restraint chair too. He would occasionally zap me with his handheld stun gun in the head when nobody was looking. Luckily in the morning a female deputy had mercy and let me call to bond out. I believe the other deputy would have killed me or I would have gotten myself killed trying to kill him, if spent another night there.

After I got out I met my ex to get my wallet back. I had a cheap steak knife that I brought with me to the meeting. I handed her new bf the knife and told him he could kill me anytime he wanted and started to beat the shit out of him. My ex was in the driver seat of the car. He jumped in the car on her lap and they sped away down the alley. A few seconds later they sped back my way and tossed out my wallet and apartment keys.

I got super paranoid and decided to hide out in the creepy sub-basement of my apartment. I recorded two videos, in one you can clearly hear this female voice answering my questions while I ghost hunted and the other is me bleeding out of the nose for 15 minutes. I sustained no injuries save a cut eyebrow during my initial arrest. The two or so pints of blood seemed to come out like a dribbling faucet.

I proceeded to get my fifth of 100 proof Mr. Boston, my bag of weed and bindle of meth and continue my journey into oblivion after I was sure the cops weren't looking for me.

I will post the vids sometime when I'm sure any personal info isn't able to be gleaned from them.
>>
>>17101468
That better be in the next five or ten minutes.
>>
>>17101468
Jesus man, what's with cops fucking with mentally unstable people.
>>
>>17101477
The videos are quite long and uploaded to a YouTube account that shares my global username. They took me about 45 mins to upload last time and they are set to private right now. Uploading them to a dummy account (pun intended) would take a better connection than I have now. Sorry for being a cock tease anon.
>>
>>17101505
Well damn. The female voice one sounds awesome.

The bloody nose isn't very strange, though. It happens. Could have been a random sinus thing or just dust irritation. I have no idea how it manages to pour like a faucet, but that's happened to me several times in my life. Just sitting at my desk at work, wipe a runny nose, realize my hand is bright red, and then fucking blood everywhere. Not even dripping, just a fucking stream with no interruption. Not very spooky.
>>
>>17101528
It was after the mini ghost hunt. I figured it was a 10% chance of it being paranormal. Who knows what can follow a person who is intentionally throwing themselves in the gutter? I can probably get some screen shots up of the blood and spooky sub-basement/apartment building.
>>
>>17101182
Read all of the chapters for lack of a better time, he explains more about the staircases
>>
>>17101540
That'd be cool.
>>
File: blood.jpg (61KB, 660x624px) Image search: [Google]
blood.jpg
61KB, 660x624px
>>17101557
Not the full pool, but towards the beginning of one of the vids. That was a very old building btw. Built in the late 1800s in rural MT. The original windows are buried by two feet of dirt, I guess soil erosion and deposits of a 150 years or so. That was a low point mentally for me I guess going on a ghost hunt post jail and potentially fatal knife fight seemed normal.
>>
>>17099500
>>17100701
I bet that fence wasn't quite as secure as they though. It was probably dark and the cop was tired, but I bet the car just drove right under it.

Now, was that intentional or was it a complete fluke? The dude driving seemed drunk or high, but he's the luckiest son of a bitch ever if that was a total accident. Maybe he was running something (drugs, guns) and had a plan if things went bad. He turned around quick right at the beginning, and he knew he needed just enough space to get through. Too close and the cop would see him to go under the fence, but too far and the cops might miss the action. If the cop was just in the right spot, seeing the fence intact would really throw them off and leave them baffled.

I think the quick turn at the beginning is the dude being prepared for this happening. The really reckless driving was a way for him to get the police to back off just a little. Then it was just a matter of him hitting the fence in the right spot, and hoping everything went according to plan.
>>
File: wqlbljx3.jpg (56KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
wqlbljx3.jpg
56KB, 600x700px
>>17101468

Jesus man clean yourself up
>>
>>17099771
I'd love to be a cop, I just feel like I'm not assertive enough. I get kinda jittery and nervous when I have to speak up and stand up for myself, which sucks but I don't know if there's a way to train that skill.
>>
>>17101614
Freaky.
>>
>>17101214
This isn't even halfway close to being entrapment under US law.
>>
File: 143424232.jpg (41KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
143424232.jpg
41KB, 300x300px
>>17101468
>he wanted to wrestle me in a rubber room
>>
File: Opposite day.jpg (71KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
Opposite day.jpg
71KB, 640x428px
OK so the San Francisco Police Department uses PSY OPS warfare methods on the inmates in their Jails and Prison --- recently there was a court case that went on in SF regarding a fight ring the cops set up in the Prison, where the inmates had to fight each other for food, and the cops placed bets on who would win.

Aside from that, they have VERY LARGE TELEVISION SCREENS, that can take up an entire large wall, and who knows what the fuck they play on those screens but they are ENORMOUS and you are STUCK with them in a jail cell.

Also, the SFPD uses wave generating machines which pulsate extreme high and low frequency EMP waves into yr head and fuck yr nigger ass the FUCK up... these EMP devices are currently used in riot scenarios for crowd control and can inflict an infinite amount of torture without leaving any physical signs of abuse.

Oh and the San Francisco jail/prison center is extremely haunted and there is weird ass alien shit that occurs.
>>
>>17101856
How are you going to say something like that and just end it right after that. wtf
>>
>>17101856
Most jails are fucked up places, point blank.
>>
File: z484874.png (329KB, 372x430px) Image search: [Google]
z484874.png
329KB, 372x430px
>>17101856

other shit about SFPD ---

Jail employees are Brainwashed drones; they will stare blankly at a computer screen in front of them, with their eyes open not making any sort of movement, just staring emptily at a blank computer screen.

On top of this, some of the cells have 3 holes situated vertically on top of each other in the wall for shooting you -- a low, middle and high hole (for shooting children women and adult men).

Also, they'll throw you in solitary for extremely long amounts of time and beat the ever-fucking-shit out of you SO BAD that you'll have your court case pushed back over and over again until you appear presentable to the court (not too many signs of physical abuse, bruises marks etc).

Finally, the SFPD has specially trained Major Paine-esque cops who are NOT street patrol officers. They work ONLY within the jail/prison and exist to absolutely OBLITERATE you physically. They will beat up black/hispanic/mixed etc people with mixed units because you cannot place a hate charge on a mixed unit.

But yeah the EMP wave and enormous television are definitely the worst. They'll also shoot you up with some weird ass tranquilizer injections that have who-the-fuck-knows-what in them.

Probably a tracking device or some shit.
>>
File: 1387919376285.jpg (55KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1387919376285.jpg
55KB, 480x480px
>>17101856
I want to make ridiculous unsubstantiated claims too.

Abraham Lincoln makes the pico de gallo at the Chipotle in Schenectady. He wasn't assassinated but is actually a time traveler laying low after he organized and funded 9/11 to bring the country together and prevent another civil war. The planes were actually flown into the towers and were the only thing that caused the towers to fall, proving once and for all that jet fuel can melt steel beams.

If you don't want Abraham Lincoln to spit in your guacamole then you have to post

>Thanks Honest Abe!

in this thread. Also, don't eat at Chipotle.
>>
i had a dream the other night cops shot me and killed me, i could feel the warmth of my dream blood in my chest. spooked me.
>>
File: 1410788572088.jpg (319KB, 414x643px) Image search: [Google]
1410788572088.jpg
319KB, 414x643px
>>17101955
Ok, you're either crazy or this is real and absolutely whack.

Occam's razor because I need a shave.
>>
>>17101184
>arresting someone for being able to receive radio transmissions
This is more stupid than your idiotic tv tax
>>
>>17102111

it's actually much worse, all of the above and then some
>>
>>17101955
Stovetop Stuffing isn't made from bread but instead is discarded stuffing from a couch in R'lyeh. Caravans of meat pirates wrangle the stuffs and use it to make critter biscuits for the Nephalem. Why not go to parties?

Pardon me, I didn't see you standing there. Let's go to a funeral, but we can only go dutch. I don't do second dates. The sun lies about everything. We aren't really here and don't you just agree?
>>
File: image.jpg (351KB, 501x503px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
351KB, 501x503px
>>17101201
>>17099503
>>17097614
>>
>>17100721
not the op but certain people just are able to sense vibes from certain people
>>
>>17099771
moral of the story
>if your car is stranded on the highway at night you're more than likely in for a bad time
>>
File: snowstorm.png (199KB, 453x300px) Image search: [Google]
snowstorm.png
199KB, 453x300px
>>17101241
>>17101245
>>17101252
>>17101270
>>17101306
op here, really good story & well done, but yeah uh i sorta just wanted this to be by law enforcement (or at least be where they play a major part, so yours does count i'd say)

>>17101955
>>17101856
>>17102111
this though is what i wanted to avoid happening though
>>
>Be DNR
>Off-duty, driving around at night
>Dark as fuck, middle of the wilderness
>CB is still on, start hearing some weird shit. Mumbling and odd, mechanical noises, along with occasional screams
>Look down to see that CB is tuned to a normally empty channel
>Hairs on the back of my neck stand up
>There's a car on the side of the road
>I've driven this road a thousand times before and never seen it
>Pull over, keeping my .44 in-hand
>Walk up to the car
>It looks like its been abandoned for years. Rust everywhere, weeds growing up through the hood, and obvious weathering that could only have happened from it sitting in the same spot for years
>Hear crunching just inside the treeline
>There's no wild animals big enough around here to be making noise like that
>Get back in truck
>CB is getting louder, same kinds of noise, plus what sounds like music
>Shine my maglight into the treeline as I put it in gear
>Pare of eyes reflects back at me, easily seven feet off the ground
>CB goes silent
>NOPE right the fuck out of there
>A few days later, doing a patrol on the same road during the day
>Drive past the spot where the car was
>NOTHING, not even the rust-stains on the gravel that had been there only a couple days prior
>Never heard that weird shit on the CB again
>>
>>17101856
>>17101955
Do less drugs bruh.
>>
>>17101241
>>17101245
>>17101252
oh my fucking god anon, this is gold. It sounds like you had the worst of all acid trips without taking any acid. Godspeed you magnificent bastard
>>
>>17096090

Alright, forgive me because this may be a little long

I grew up and live right outside Reading PA. Back in the 1880's when the Reading Railroad was a BOOMING business (largest in the world). Reading was a hotspot for the rich and powerful to vacation at. Especially Galen Hall, There was a number of resorts in the area. along with a Sanitarium, and a Regular old Looney bin. For many years these elites came to Galen to golf and what have you. Now, when i was younger Galen Hall was just 'that old place that burnt down', but as i grew older i started talking to more of the locals and doing some of my own research. And little by little I started getting pretty spooked out by what i was hearing and reading. The Building itself was fucking huge, and like i said a lot of famous and very powerful people came there. So i'll start with a few stories. Now it's not really the Resort Im going to focus on, it's the stone church, right next door, that never got damaged from the fire witch destroyed the entire resort.
>>
>>17102547

>My friend and I are talking about Galen
>"you know they found that girl in there right?"
>lol wut?
>"Ask around"

I was at his mothers house for dinner, and i asked if she knew anything about a girl found at Galen. she almost slapped me she was so bothered by me mentioning that. then she told me. in the early 60's a 17 year old girl went missing. a few days later she was found in the church (abandoned by that point too btw). She had signs of rape and torture. And her hair had been turned white. Like she had been sucked of her life force. she was catatonic and never told anybody what happened. "thats spooky" but whatever its just a rumor. A month or so later i was working at a customers house and he mention he was a cop way back when. I couldnt resist and i asked him "ever hear about a girl at Galen?" He was suprised i knew anything about it. and he told me that it was true and that she had had all those things done to her. he also said that after she was taken to the looney bin right down the road, she 'escaped' soon after and no one ever heard of her again. he also told me that her parents signed off any responsibility of her, and that they seemed scared of her. I started asking him more questions about Galen Hall, and he just kept saying that he never goes by that way if he doesnt have to. and that he would never set foot in that church again. now, this guy was old school, and seemed like a tough old school man. but i could see that he wasnt bullshitng about being afraid of that place.
>>
>>17102604
Is that all?
>>
This story is real and contains no ghosts gremlins or ghouls.

>Just started working security, late shift. For weird health and wellness center/medical doctors office.
>Spend time with friend who helped me get the job who is also working there.
>Exploring the building as security bros with large flash lights.
>He tells me about the basement and how he's only gone down once before with the previous superior guard.
>Says he wont go alone.
>'Alright, fuck it'
>Come to a staircase and an old ass elevator leading to the basement.
>The staircase had these weird surgical walls the kind that move around on wheels, blocked around it so instead we decided to take this creepy ass elevator.
>The fucking thing has two buttons, Floor 1 and Basement.
>Keep our Max Steel mag lights at the ready to beat some ghosts.
>The basement is all sorts of weird fucked.
>It looks like the cross between a mine shaft and a parking garage.
>And it has no walls except for exterior ones so the fucking thing is as big as the building so its just blackness all around you.
>The light that was available was by strung up lamp lights.
>It was full of weird shit, one empty shopping cart was near middle of the room.
>One portion had a large 8x8 foot square of bathroom tile and a couple drain holes.
>The most fucked part was this extra staircase, there was a second fucking basement in this place, but the staircase was all broke as fuck and flooded.
>The most I could get looks from was bits of rock a few cracks of darkness and water.

There isn't much after that I did get video and shit of it. I still think of that second basement and wonder what weird shits in it and later learned from my dad that it was built on top of an old factory.
>>
>>17102720
Could you post the video?
>>
>>17099771
my god that's terrible.
I'm glad you weren't hurt or anything. It's strange how the killer didn't bother to hide the car or steal it.
>>
>>17096090
I was a park ranger for a few years, mostly to save up some money for grad school. I've got a couple interesting stories, don't know if I'd call them paranormal though.
1/2
>rotate between three parks depending on need
>spending two weeks working at lake with this other guy Tim
>fall so there's not a whole hell of a lot to do
>decide to drive up around North end of lake to say hi to Tim's friend
>friend has a shitty little fishing dock he built since he doesn't like to share with people, technically not allowed but we really don't care
>have to walk through some forest to get to it
>as soon as we get a few feet from the road see that someone has put up posters on about every third tree
>posters have a picture of a dog with MURDERED underneath in red letters
>say reward for information
>find Tim's friend and ask him wtf is going on
>other guy on N. end of lake had his house broken into and his dog was mutilated
>really grisly stuff, like limbs removed
>knife and saw cuts, not an animal
>dude is not taking it well as evidenced by his canvassing of the forest with posters
>>
>>17097614
Jesus fuck, like EVERY thread on /x/ manages to shoehorn that fag and book.
I'd call shill, but /x/ probably IS dumb enough to suck that man's cock this hard.
>>
>>17102800
2/2
>talk with local cops on radio, police report already filed
>we go talk to him on premise of telling him not to put posters up but we're both just curious as all hell
>find guy sitting on his porch drunk as shit
>give our no littering spiel and he tells us to fuck off
>ask if he knows anything about who might've done it
>just says some strange out of towners were hanging around a few days before, goth types
>says since his dog was black it was picked to be sacrificed to satan
>says he'll shoot them if he sees them again
>maybe a week later we get called in because there's a fire at the abandoned camp area
>don't know why it was closed up but it's gated off from main road
>weeds growing up through concrete and structures falling apart, a couple stone buildings are there too.
>fire department does all the real work, we say fuck it and come back the next day to catalog damage.
>the building that was on fire has a fuckton of pentagrams and shit drawn all over it
>rodent bones everywhere, but could be owls or whatever
>candles and shit on benches
>a bunch of latin shit spraypainted on all the remaining buildings

Not a whole lot more ever came of it and my personal theory was edgy teens but it started a ton of rumors about a satanic cult in that town.
>>
>military police
>called to barracks for possible suicide
>get to barracks, stench in hallway is unbelievable
>commander and 1sg opening the door
>guy was hanging for about 7 days, rotting in the Korean heat
>no one knew because it was a small unit and he was the only one in that section
>>
File: Wiggum.jpg (583KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Wiggum.jpg
583KB, 1600x1200px
>>17100140
And he had only 2 days left till retirement
>>
>>17101468
>>17101505
>>17101540

I don't believe you, faggot.
>>
A cop friend of mine found a woman slashed up in an old nigger school once.
>be him
>get call for bloody shirt and purse
>details are "Someone found a bloody shirt near the old Trinity School"
>near the area so take the call ask for assistance as it isn't a good neighborhood and someone has probably been attacked.
>Show up at the school and proceed in with other officers
>looking around can't find shit
>start to see blood trails so starting to get kinda freaked out
>making way to back of school checking each and every room really weird being in an abandoned school pitch black in their.
>animals and shit running around scare me and other officers
>finally at rear of school and shine flashlight into room.
>see lots of blood on the ground but no body yet
>sweep room with flashlight and catch a glimpse of a hand
>go check it out and radio that i found something
>lady has her throat cut hand on her throat tits cut to hell face cut up eyeball gone stabbed in the stomach multiple times arms cut up.
pretty weak story but im drunk and he isnt here to tell it.
Heres proof
http://www.enewscourier.com/news/local_news/athens-man-charged-in-murder-at-trinity-school/article_62b3a3ef-a75e-5697-8bf4-4d63bb67fb8b.html
>>
>stationed in Korea several years ago
>little bullshit camp we do backfill on once in awhile, maybe 150 soldiers staffing it, tops
>all over are graves from the Korean War where they just buried bodies where they died
>on patrol, 2 am or so
>something moving near grave site
>I've found soldiers dicking off back there before, go to chase them out
>"Base, 4-10 I'm out at the gravesites, possibly have subjects trespassing."
>No response, fuck it lazy shits are probably sleeping
>yell at whoever is there: "Military police, come out! You aren't under arrest but you need to leave this area."
>No response, no one comes forward
>fuck it, probably some drunk
>"Base, 4-10, I'm going to be on foot in the gravesite area"
>"4-10, control your subject's yelling and repeat your transmission"
>tell base there's no one yelling and I'm alone
>no response
>look around for about 20 minutes, no one there, nothing damaged
>"Base, 4-10, I'm clear, resuming active patrol."
> "4-10 return to station immediately"
>come back to station
>desk sergeant is livid
>"You're out there with a goddamn subject screaming into your mic and we don't hear shit for 20 minutes? That is some bullshit" blah blah blah ass chewing
>tell him I answered and was calling but got no response
>desk sergeant goes to radio recorder and uses playback
>hear me calling out when I arrived
>quiet
>"More water, more ammo."
>"theretherethereTHERE"
>"Moving north, moving north"
>"Sergeant?"
>it's not my voice
>not the dispatchers
>not the desk sergeant
>desk sergeant tells me not to tell anyone about this
>next day, standing order that under no circumstances will anyone enter the gravesites area
>>
>>17101184
Burn, pig scum.
>>
>>17101955
Sounds like Geocare on steroids.... I've seen enough to give you the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>17101184
There is a local guy here that fucks with the local police here every New Years Eve. From fake assistance calls to openly calling them pigs and faggots. Its been going on for at least 25 years. My uncle was an officer and when he visited us playing NES back in the 80s we first heard it. My brother is a cop and a couple years ago the guy was saying blah, blah, blah over calls.

New Years Eve is also referred to as amateur night, because all the dummies get drunk and arrested. The cops now use a system only known as "secure" to transmit names, details of accidents and plans for their pig piles I assume. In addition to that, they still use regular radios and to this day the guy still fucks with them, but only on New Years Eve.

Nice thread, desu.
>>
>>17101995
Im from schenectady and i second this.
>>
>>17100663
Dude admits on his tumblr page that its all fiction. I was extremely disappointed when I read that. I loved those stories.
>>
>>17100171
That's pretty scary dude.. I'm a sucker for kids I'd be dead
>>
>>17103330
>I'm a sucker for kids

MODS MODS MODS
>>
>>17103315
I am that niggah.

I am the one who knocks.
>>
>>17102720
C'mon. Not even one Gremlin?
>>
>>17100150
Sorry am I missing how the "guy" knew to leave 2 cable ties and not just one? Seems a bit strange.
>>
>>17103223
More like this.
>>
>>17101635
Honestly, I'm surprised the cop didn't try the fence almost immediately. I've seen them act in some incredibly damaging ways for some pretty fucking silly reasons.

I'm no libtard, but if they'll break open a window for some absurdly-white dude in a lexus who won't lower the window all the way, then they should just charge that fence. I've seen them do it before, and even if we don't think so they think (and are trained that) they have reason for it so they can do whatever they want.
>>
>>17103106
Drunk or not thats some OC with proof, bravo anon
>>
>>17103106
There's about a [insert made up number here] number of cases like this.

I don't LIKE cops, but I definitely respect them. Fuck that job. I'd rather go to uni, be respected, make bank, and possibly make a huge mark. They may be mostly HS dropouts, but still it must take huge balls to keep up with. Still kinda wish they had more training, I've known weeb experienced hunters that probably know more than them.
>>
>>17103223
>raised by die-hard scientist
Totally believe this story and similar happen. It probably has a logical explanation, but isn't studied at all because of previous post related. Don't blame them at all (could get fucking court marshaled for nothing in their view), just trying to make a point. These cases probably happen rarely and are reported even more rarely. Thanks for the story, anon!

>requesting the greentxt of militaryfag who was called to weirdass Taliban base full of zombies
I think I saved it but I'm horrible at organizing my pastas. I'll try to find it, but I really think other anons would like to see it. Probably fake, but I find it beneficial to entertain such things to a certain degree.
>>
>>17103241
Haha ok, next time you, your friends or your family need us, call your local crack head instead!
>>
>>17103579
What if they needed crack?
>>
>>17103585
Then the crackhead probably smoked it. Cops save it for evidence. well some do. Some smoke it too.
>>
>>17103327
Damn, still a good read though.
>>
>>17101235
>streams
My sieden
Get a cheap ass sdr and a nice antenna.
>>
>>17101856
Its not a emp you dump cont. Its just focused microwaves. They will just heat up your skin so u just wanna gtfo.
>>
>>17098232
Im black and grew up in the hood . that's all Cops>>17098232
>>
>>17102716

No I fell asleep. I'll finish tonight
>>
>>17103567
Not anything too suspicious about it; it was off limits because otherwise soldiers would be lurking around the graves all the time trying to see a goddamn ghost and it's disrespectful to the people interred there.

Creepy post-script, I posted this story a few months back and some anon found out that a Sergeant Charles Long won a Medal of Honor in that same area after staying behind to kill some gooks during the Korean War. No way of knowing if the two situations were related but if they were it was a privilege.
>>
>>17103549
Police officers are as diverse as your average uni graduate. They come from all different types of backgrounds. Some come from the military with and without special forces training. Some graduated college, Some got right out of high school and waited till they were 21 to apply. Some departments require a 4 year degree to even apply as well as a high school diploma or a GED. I don't know many police officers with a GED however.
>>
>>17103935
I remember your story.
Good shit.
>>
>>17099994
A few notable ones
>crazy religious women living in a trailer killed her baby, thinking it was the anti Christ
>stabbed it with a kitchen knife, went right through the baby and impaled it to the floor
>get a call for a domestic
>see a known motorbike gang member had killed his wife with a ball peen hammer
>try to run at us but was on meth and just sort of zig zagged and face planted into his own mail box (lol'd pretty hard actually)
>some missing persons cases, especially children
>sometimes you find them literally walking on the highway. family (often welfare/ foster kids) just left on the side of the road. we often don't find the parents
>drug/weapons trafficking, we know the routes and often find evidence of shit. guns,bullets left behind, sometimes even blood
>general murders like my story are probably the worst. Another one was a head less body tossed in a ditch on the side of the road
>ME said she was probably mid 20s, but I swear it looked like no older then 16. Also malnourished which didn't help. I kept that case file personally just in case some FBI agent thinks it could lead back to a serial killer. Don't let tv fool you, the odds of finding a culprit for highway crimes is very slim
>>17100846
don't want to give my location away, sorry. This was like 9 years ago though so I doubt youd find much
>>17101254
you find ways to cope, but id rather it still affect me then feel nothing
>>17101641
Part of the job is being an asshole, I wont lie. I was always very cordial and never tried to start fights, but if you cant be bothered with being a hardass when its called for don't be a cop
>>17102355
If your car is stranded lock you doors, get a weapon and ALWAYS keep a burner phone for emergencies. Also know your locations of where youre going
>>17102790
IMO it was what we call a hit and ditch. A person sees a stranded motorist and sees and opportunity for a robbery, assault, even kill and then take off. Im surprised by how little people know of it
>>
>>17103549
>HS drop outs
confirmed for not knowing shit. Most wont take anything less then a High school diploma and you wont make any kind of rank or promotion unless you have a college degree. I had at least 4 LEOs in my college classes this year trying to do just that
>>
>>17104068
Most cops these days are low intellegence cowards with guns. The police academy or training whatever course in college has extremely low standards (basically none). I have kind of a fantasy about becoming a 1970's cop like Fargo though. I'd be such a fucking good cop jesus
>>
>>17104207
Really? What do you base this on?

I'm a contractor (decorative concrete) and for some reason I always end up doing a lot of work for cops. Almost every single cop I've done work for has been a pretty cool guy. They are able to carry on intelligent conversations, are pretty funny and generally respectable people. Over the last 5 years I'd say I've done work for at least 50 cops and not a single one has tried not to pay and only a few have been douches. They have a much lower douchebag occurrence than the general populace. The cops have been a mix of State Troopers and local cops.
>>
File: autsim speaks.jpg (34KB, 514x556px) Image search: [Google]
autsim speaks.jpg
34KB, 514x556px
>>17104207
a le born in le wrong generation fag, who hates cops but thinks he'd be a cool one because theyre all nit as smart as him
>>
>>17101157
Possible. Another cool thing, there is a part of vaults, one big hall, in which the floor has started to sink in. A huge pit is starting to form down there which suggests there might be a lower level unknown to any of us. Thing is, it wouldn't be impossible to research stuff like this, open all the locked doors with tools, searching for sealed off parts and mapping the lower levels - but not enough people even care, though there is still art missing down there.
>>
>>17104207
Think of it this way: after working with co-workers for years you finally start either putting them into a folder (you classify them), and if someone presents themselves a certain way you usually hate them. Now cops are the same as the rest of us, except that their "co-workers" are usually people breaking the law and not following the societal guidelines. So if a guy doesn't have patience for you (I'm not talking about guys who shoot people in the back, I'm talking come off as a dick), many times you're the third shithead he's dealing with today. Come off at just the wrong personality, of course he's gonna ticket you. Is it completely based on personality? No, you probably were speeding. But if the first thing a cop notices about your subtle personality is "most cops are low intelligence cowards with guns; i'd make a better cop", they probably aren't going to have much sympathy towards you. People can pick up on subtle dickish thoughts more than most people know.
>>
File: 1450322743593.jpg (67KB, 700x783px) Image search: [Google]
1450322743593.jpg
67KB, 700x783px
>>17100150
>"Coincidence"
>>
>>17104527

>Oh look I'm on the bandwagon! faggot detected
>>
>>17102915
That is the saddest and most lonely suicide story I ever heard. 7 fucking days
>>
>>17102841
Read the books, then report your opinion.
>>
>>17104527
ebin le thin chin meme
>>
>>17103106
Damn, what a fucked up way to go.

Plus she was pretty hot.

Niggas not only stealing our women but murdering them too?

Sheeeiiiit.
>>
>>17105118
Yeah, he was supposed to change duty stations, no one was looking for him u til the smell.

Another story about "hanging out"

>end of night shift, only an hour left
>call for suicide attempt literally in the building across the street from me
>respond to scene, guy is still hanging (ems hasn't arrived)
>cut him down, feel weak pulse
>start doing cpr
>he dies anyway

Had to go back to work the next day like normal. And people wonder why police are dicks sometimes.
>>
>>17097579
Why the fuck are u even posting faggot? Your literally shared nothing except bragged about how badass your little shitty pog enlistment was and how now u work in bumfuck teyhaz
>>
File: 20150513_002506.jpg (627KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20150513_002506.jpg
627KB, 2048x1152px
>>17102111
Google image shows nothing for this. What ya got there buddy?
>>
>>17100056
Do you not want to do it?
>>
They found my weed.
>>
>>17104505
> People can pick up on subtle dickish thoughts more than most people know.

Man is this true. This is nothing /x/ related but life related. I struggle to get rid of this poisonous thinking everyday but I'm a douchebag who thinks they're better than everyone else (when I'm so not). I know people pick up on it and thats why it's easy to dislike me.
On the rare days where I manage to be humble, people seem brighter to me.
>>
>>17103517
Maybe they checked the wrong spot. It was late, the cop may have been tired.

If they went back the next day and found the fence was loose and the dude slipped under it, it'd make the col look bad. I think the story has a resolution, but it was probably kept quiet. The way the story sounds now is interesting, which makes it stand out
>>
>>17103951
>>17104068

A few days after that post, ironically, I was in line to register for the new semester and had an officer behind me who had to take classes for his promotion. Sounded like he already had quite a bit under his belt already, too.

I apologize to any law enforcement if I ever seemed to imply you are all uneducated. Definitely not. I just think that one under trained cop in a sea of them can fuck it up for them all, it's like this at every job.

I've got probably 6 years of fast food under my belt by now starting when I was 16, and I made sure every mofo around me either knew his shit or knew that I take no responsibility for his dumb mistakes. This is how I kept my job(s) for so long. I made that absolutely clear, even to management. I feel sorry for law enforcement because they can't do such things.

The breaking point is that fast food employees usually don't have a gun and a badge, no offense. Those two things alone are the issue. Either your able to handle the responsibility, or not. Not much of a middle ground.

>>17109492
Fully agree. Kinda don't blame them if they actually found something and kept it quiet. Makes for a cool story, accompanied by a great vid.
>>
>>17105848
Makes me mad, because I spent a full year applying for the military a few years back. Aced ALL my tests (literally highest scores possible, even medical), had several high ranks backing me, but I had a bad driving record and a marijuana charge both from 8 years before when I was a fucking kid. Kids next to me in MEPS with scores half as good were getting their dicks sucked. I actually talked to a few who were on their third try just to PASS, and their recruiters were all for it - even pushing for special forces.

It was a real eye opener. Military is a fucking bureaucratic mess.
>>
>>17109030
You didn't just eat it? It's not that hard. Just keep some good juice around to wash it down.
>>
>>17102381
OK so what you really want is a thread full of stories in which law enforcement play a major part, but never in a negative light, right?
>>
File: 1441321068280.jpg (70KB, 885x765px) Image search: [Google]
1441321068280.jpg
70KB, 885x765px
>>17110388
>fast food employees usually don't have a gun
I did
>>
>>17100056
ARE U FUCKING RETARDED OR 9YO? FUCKING IDIOT, GULLIBLE AS FUCK PIECE OF SHIT, DIE.
>>
>>17099771
FAKE AS FUCK GARBAGE TRASH STORY, GET STABBED AN DIE!!!!!
>>
My friend is a PI in Ohio, he has some pretty spooky stories from what he's told me.
>>
>>17105118
Nigga what, loners offing themselves or dying for other reasons can go weeks, months or even years without getting found
>>
>>17111538
>>17111540
Do you need some friends?
>>
>>17111127
Gfu man... I was only 16 at the time, so even in AZ where toddlers know how to shoot I couldn't carry on the job.

If more people were trained and could legally carry, we would have less issues IMO. Fuck anti-2nd fags. Idc about liberals/hippies/dems, but anti-2nd people are gonna get this country killed.
>>
Im military 0311 Marine Rifleman, Ive got some weird afghan deployment stories if you wanna hear? I know it isnt law enforcement per say, but still.
>>
>>17117333
Go for it, close enough
>>
>>17117348
Well my first deployment was in Paktika. We spent a few nights in the infamous Khayr Kot castle with some EOD Sailors. We all heard moans, and screams throughout the nights, and the Afghan Police who were with us would not even sleep in the walls of the Compound. One night in particular I had to piss, so I got up and walked to the exit of the room and I saw a silhouette of a little girl standing in the door way. I just stood there, and said "Hey, whats your name?" the "girl" just started crying and ran away. I followed her silhouette to the end of the hall then heard a squeal. I will never forget the sound of it, it was a terrible demonic scream. After that scream I guess I passed out, because I woke up to a corpsman standing over me the next morning asking what was wrong. I told them what happened and what I saw. The locals said that it was most likely the spirit of someone who was raped and murdered there by the soviets.
>>
>>17100089
That guard didnt sound like an ass at all. He could have called the cops on you many times before and got you in serious trespassing trouble. But didnt. He was just doing his job telling you not to come out there anymore.
>>
File: 1438891449372.jpg (119KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1438891449372.jpg
119KB, 600x600px
>get a PI license for my country
>really just something to have in my back pocket while I look for other jobs
>mostly look into cheating spouses, fraud and missing persons (mp's not as exciting as you'd think)
>get a call from a pretty rich family that owns a ranch and lots of farmland
>wife thinks husband is cheating, "follow him for me, ill pay you daily"
>follow the guy for a little over a week, see him sneaking around with younger bimbos
>give findings back to the wife, shes not even upset just pissed
>whatever, get paid and get out, not sure what ever happens but they don't divorce
>about a year later I get another call from a big cooperate business, looking to take over their farmland
>ask me to do some digging. fraud, family secrets, if anyone in the family can be bought out
>make it worth my while, double what the family had paid me and offer me a job as a consultant
>sure why not
>follow the family, know most of the routines from when I worked for them
>typical normal family actually, stupid rich and a little snobby but nothing out of the ordinary
>company is disappointed but a deals a deal
>get paid, tell them the only thing I found odd was their son, who when Ii worked for the family stuck out
>tell me to go watch him for a bit
>find he goes to secluded wooded areas by himself, for hours, even days
>after he leaves one of his usual hang out spots, I want to satisfy my own curiosity
>find nothing, travel deeper
>expecting to see some shack or clubhouse where he jerks off and gets high
>do find a little fort, and a mass grave of animals
>cats, dogs, birds, rabbits, even a fish nailed to a tree
>some had collars, check police records and find a lot of missing animals around his neighborhood going back at least a year
so yeah Im pretty convinced this kid is going to shoot up his school or eat a prostitute at some time in the future. I passed this on to my company, they said theyd look into it and I don't know what became of it. The family still owns the land
>>
>>17117422
as somebody who did armed guard work, this. Im not looking to bust anyone, I could care what you kids do, But if you think its fine to trespass and start fucking the place up youre goddamn right im going to be an asshole and chase you off the property like a Scooby doo villain
>>
>>17118443
>she's not even upset, just pissed
>just pissed
so she was upset?
>>
>>17118830
Probably just angry she was right. If you think you're being cheated on, you probably are. There are just ways of knowing that makes it really sting. By the time you find out the truth it's not really a big surprise.
>>
>>17103567
post that pasta nigga, Im interested
>>
>>17100140
>>17100150
Should /x/ investigate this?
>>
both of these are from one of my family members who is a firefighter

>get call late at night for some strip mall doctors office
>show up all the lights seem to be off and no one is there
>get closer and notice one light with some movement in front of it in the back office
>force out way in and make our way to the light
>there is some 300 pound woman lying on the ground in a pool of fat and blood while a doctor is desperately trying to administer cpr while sobbing uncontrollably
>every time he pushes down chunks of fat spill out of her and blood flies everywhere
>after a few minutes they get him settled down long enough to figure out she is pretty long dead
>he wont stop crying and the police and ambulance show up

then

>about 8 months later
>call late at night some doctors office
>already have a bad feeling but hope he is in jail or something
>same thing lights all off up front door locked
>we are about to force in again when a desperate looking nurse with blood all over him runs to the door and flings it open
>tells us to hurry then runs back to the office
>this time the doctor is lying on an operating table with a big mirror suspended above him operating on himself
>at some point i guess he made a mistake and couldnt explain to his nurse how to fix it in time
>he was still alive when we got there trying to fiddle around his insides but died before the paramedics could get there
>im not even sure if we could have got him to the hospital if they had been there
>>
>>17101252
Exactly what happened to my roomate except he thought he as Jesus and I was the devil.
>>
>>17120781
did the same thing happen with his eyes, where they just started pouring?
>>
>>17118830
not upset in the sense she didn't break down and cry and have an emotional fit, but instead just a reserved "well god fucking dammit" attitude
I got the sense it wasn't the first time
>>
>>17100914
Spiders and shit crawl on the sensors. Used to happen all the time at the church I worked at and would set the alarms off after hours. Can't imagine how easy that would be to encounter at a castle
>>
>>17112521
Tell us some Pop-Pop!
>>
My dad was a cop who worked in a rural town before moving into the big city. He's told me some pretty spooky shit related to his job.
>>
>>17121894
why do people always need to be like begged to tell stories
we're all here for the same thing
just go for it
>>
>>17122042

I guess, it's just a curtesy thing that doesn't really work online.

First story that comes to mind, before my time:

So my town is pretty big for my country, around 15,000 people, but there wasn't much crime besides the occasional drunks doing stupid shit, men hitting their wifes, pot dealers getting busted etc.

But then a young girl, like 16 years old, went missing. Last seen in the middle of town too, near a store. My dad goes house-knocking the first night and nothing comes up. Weeks pass and she isn't heard from. But eventually a farmer contacts the police about a bunch of black garbage bags that he found in the fields. He had opened them and found body parts. Of course it was the girl. My dad had been one of the first cops on the scene and verified that yepp, that's body parts alright.

The head was pretty smushed up and dad told me whoever did it had smashed her head in with a hammer. And apparently she had been raped so severely, her insides were messed up beyond repair. This wasn't something he fondly told me about. I don't think they ever found the guy/s who did it.
>>
>>17121894
>>17122154

Another one is less unsettling/sad and more gross.

So around the farming communities there's a lot of old people who still manage to handle the farming/live with relatives. Some need special assistance, like handing out medicine or check-ups incase they've fallen and can't get uuuup. I've worked in elderly care and I've met some strange people, but the ones out in countryside tend to be mostly normal.

My dad told me about an old man who lived alone in a relatively populated area (as in, the nearest neighbour was only a kilometer down the dirt road). Apparently he had a history of violence and some form of mental illness, but apparently managed just fine. He had a daughter that did regular check-ups on him so I guess he was under supervision. But one night she calls the police and is bawling her eyes out. She had arrived after her father had called her at like 2 am, screaming obsceneties. She had went over there immediately (which still takes like 20 minutes if you live in the town) and found the front door wide open and him missing. My dad said everyone thought he had had an episode and left to walk around the fields or something in the middle of the night.

But they found him rather quickly in the stables. He had managed to cut open his abdomen in there with a kitchen knife and fuck up his guts beyond repair before dying of bloodloss. Apparently it was the grossest thing my dad had seen, as he had walked around in there yelling at the horses or something and leaving guts all over the place before collapsing in the dirt. They just labeled it as "suicide".
>>
File: Stalin.jpg (18KB, 409x377px) Image search: [Google]
Stalin.jpg
18KB, 409x377px
>>17117387
dang soviets
>>
nothing to contribute but I'm loving the thread so bump
>>
>Be me
>Cruisin' down the street
>Doing 60 in a 25 zone
>Cop sees and stops me
>Siren makes weird noise
>Cop slowly walks up
>Realize with horror that there's a skeleton inside him
>Gives me funny look
>He knows
>He knows that I know
>Oh shit
>Writes me a ticket
>Gives me a knowing glance as he walks back to his car
>>
>>17099998
off by one
>>
>>17096156
>participating in the harmful treatment/torture of animals

seriously, drink a gallon of bleach
>>
>>17102326
Ok mom
>>
>>17102355
>>17099771
if her throat was slit and blood was all over the car seat im guessing some prick was hiding in the backseat, waited til they got to an isolated area, threatened her with the knife to get her to pull over, then slit hr throat and dragged her body into the woods
>>
>>17126044
you first
>>
Was sitting in my car finishing a cigarette when a woman came bolting out of my then neighbors house screaming "help me help!" with a truly terrified voice. Instantly got scared, started smoking faster. About 10 seconds of her being outside screaming pass and a man comes out of the house in a long rubber looking apron and takes her to the floor and drags her inside by her ankles. All the while she's still screaming "let me go! please no! help!" I'm still in my car watching this, just decided nah fuck this cigarette and when inside to call the police.

I called the police and told them everything I saw, and within 5 minutes they were down the street in numbers outside of my neighbors house. Must have been 6 or 7 cop cars parked out there. They approach the house, and the guy who was wearing the apron earlier came out and started talking to the cops. A lifted white truck came down the street around this time with people the in bed and parked in front of the house. Other cops went up to that car and looked like they were talking, then out of nowhere all the cops, the guys from the white truck, and the apron guy huddled together in a group and started taking selfies. Like the cops were taking selfies with my neighbors... who I'm almost 100% sure make meth...

anyways the cops just up and left after the picture deal, always thought that was pretty weird
>>
Not a great one, my uncle (about 80) was an undertaker in England. Pretty rural round here, so he mostly dealt with road traffic accidents and agricultural accidents.
One time him and his colleague had to go collect a guy that lost his legs in a combine harvester, this was out in a field so they couldn't use the wheel-stretcher thing, bagged him up. They kept dropping the corpse because they were laughing so much arguing about who had to carry the wet end.
Thread posts: 190
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.