[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is hat man real? i thought it was made up, like slenderman.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 19

File: ByqNrtvIcAAetDi.png (238KB, 360x557px) Image search: [Google]
ByqNrtvIcAAetDi.png
238KB, 360x557px
is hat man real? i thought it was made up, like slenderman.
>>
What is the hat man exactly?
>>
>>17094140
not sure, i keep seeing .jpg of a silhouette like this one posted on here.
>>
The hat man is a phenomenon which is similar to shadow people and that usually kids around 3-8 years see. i used to see shadow people all the damn time and my mother just said they were angels, I do not remember If I ever saw a hat man though. Oh, and some people that experience sleep paralysis also see the hat man. Which is a black silouthe with a hat.
>>
>>17094095
He's in that LSD game.
>>
>>17094095
I had a dream once about an invisible man called "Michael", but at the end he finally revealed himself and turned out to look alot like Hat Man. But I think it's to do with the fact that guys like this are often portrayed as being very shady and untrustworthy, especially in kid's movies.
>>
Had sleep paralysis a few times. There was one time that I had managed to just barely open my eyes. There's a figure in the corner of my room and I see a blade in the low light.

Never opened my eyes again during sleep paralysis.
>>
I can teach you how to summon the hatman.

The ritual is simple and the artifacts are readily available.
>>
>>17094095
My Dad said he once something strange while driving home one-night, the desc he give sounded like the Hatman desu
>>
true story, when i was a kid me and my brother used to sleep in the same room as mom and dad. one sleepless night i'm looking at a window facing our back yard/carport and i see a shadow of a person walking by. it looked like a person wearing a witch hat. closed my eyes and noped the whole night.
>>
File: 1437376150045.jpg (112KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1437376150045.jpg
112KB, 1500x1500px
Found the recipe.

This has to be done at night.
Take 700mg diphenhydramine aka
28x25mg pink Benadryl.

This WILL summon hatman.

see /del/ for more info
>>
Whatever you do don't go to Eiriel.
>>
>>17094549
>artifacts
really? I mean REALLY?
>>
File: 1s6Ja.png (299KB, 648x822px) Image search: [Google]
1s6Ja.png
299KB, 648x822px
>>17094897
>lél magic doesnt reel

this is serious, count the pinks
twenty eight is the key to the underworld
>>
>>17094942
>twenty eight is the key to the underworld
Which underworld? There's quite a few.
>>
File: hat man by sverriroz.jpg (116KB, 809x988px) Image search: [Google]
hat man by sverriroz.jpg
116KB, 809x988px
>>17094095
Well, I'll tell you a true story.

I saw the Hat Man in a dream-within-a-dream when I was a kid (6-8 years old) back in the mid-late '70s. I never told anyone about it until my wife (and that's happened in the last ten years), so 30+ years of silence on the subject. It's remained an experience that is crystal clear to me to this day, and I always knew it was more than just "something in a dream". I'd always given more weight to this being's existence, as if it were something from another dimension and not just part of my dream worlds.

Can you imagine my surprise when I was on /x/ a few years back and saw mention and drawings of the Hat Man? Now, obviously, I had given him another name, but the image when I came face-to-face (if you can call it that) was exactly the Hat Man. Identical.
>>
>>17094942
>this is serious, count the pinks
>twenty eight is the key to the underworld
theres 30 pinks though?
>>
File: HarryHatman.jpg (297KB, 1542x1564px) Image search: [Google]
HarryHatman.jpg
297KB, 1542x1564px
>>
>>17094095
I actually saw the faggot once. He only flashed. Lots of people I've spoken to have seen him.
>>
Before /x/ - Fedoras are cringeworthy neckbeards
After /x/ - Fedoras are motherfucking scary
>>
>>17094095
I saw him before knowing that he was a "unique" figure, seen by many people.

> Laying in bed, trying to sleep
> Close eyes for about 3 minutes
> Randomly decide to open them
> See the silhouette of a large figure, think it's wearing a trench-coat (inb4 tips fedora)
> Had this distinct long hat
> It stood there for about 3 seconds, then awkwardly rotated and walked into bro's room.
> Lmao hope that fucker gets what's coming to him
> Sleep well
>>
Hat Man is real. I saw it back when I was 19. I knew about shadow beings at the time but had no idea anything called Hat Man even existed until a year or two after I encountered it myself. When I found out that other people around the world have seen the same exact thing I saw in my bedroom, I got instant chills.
>>
File: sinatra.jpg (26KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
sinatra.jpg
26KB, 480x320px
>>17095717
Fedoras have a connotation of wealth, class, and authority. Why do you think neckbeards wear them in the first place?

Pic related, it's what nerds think they look like.
>>
>>17094403
You sound like a dickhead.
>>
My aunt and cousin had alot of experiences over the years with strange phenomena in the house they lived in. She once saw a shadow figure, said he looked just like the sandman logo on a brand of port wine. Pic related.
>>
File: Ken Ishii - LSD.png (133KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Ken Ishii - LSD.png
133KB, 256x256px
>>17094323
Came in this thread to post this.
>>
>>17094853
I take about 75mg of benadryl every night to help me sleep, and I've taken larger doses.

I've noticed it gives me really vivid dreams, and I can usually remember them better when I take it.

The worst side effect I've noticed is that if I try to stay awake while I'm in bed, I see weird shit in the darkness. Like sometimes right before I go to sleep I'll see what looks like a person moving in the shadows. Sometimes I'll wake up and see hundreds of these huge spider looking bugs all over the room and my bed.

I'm usually too tired to give a shit and just fall asleep anyway.
>>
>>17095013
30 is 28 + 2
Shift the + slightly and you get
28 x 2
This is double the paranormal.
>>
File: pope.jpg (55KB, 500x778px) Image search: [Google]
pope.jpg
55KB, 500x778px
>>
Had experiences with him as a child, as did a few people I know. However we all referenced to him as the dark man, not the hat man.
>>
>>17097667
You can put that shadow next to ANYBODY and it would be ominous-seeming, let alone next to the Pope...
>>
>>17095013
what?
i counted it 3 times, the second panel has 28 benadryl going into his mouth
>>
>>17097173
>huge spider looking bugs
yes that is incredibly common

first you get visual snow that looks like static, then it becomes whispy spider webs and spiders spawn on them

later hat man cometh

its not exactly enjoyable

be careful it can give you HPPD if you take too much too often or a even a heart attack if you take around 1000mg with low tolerance.
>>
File: 1445830945890.jpg (37KB, 540x384px) Image search: [Google]
1445830945890.jpg
37KB, 540x384px
>>17094095

If my friend was telling the truth (which he seemed to be) then yes he's real and I told his story in this thread:

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16872906/#q16891218

>"What kind of things do you hear at night?" I asked.

>"Stuff falling over. Or whispers." I already knew the house was haunted, it didn't need to be discussed really, you could just tell, but this was the first time a real discussion on it was starting, and as we lay there in the dark across the room from one another he began to open up.

>"Have you ever seen anything?" I inquired, my eyes wide awake staring at the ceiling as Eminem screamed about slitting his ex Wife's throat. I got up and turned the music down.

>"Yeah but I don't want to talk about it."

>"You should talk about it. I can tell you about some spooky stuff I've had happen at my house." And so I shared a few stories, none of them too spectacular, but it got the ball rolling.

>Tommy sighed. "When I was 5, I used to get so scared in my room at night" (this was his smaller, older bedroom as shown in the map, near his parent's master bedroom) "I'd have to go upstairs to sleep in my mom and dad's bed. Every night."

>He continued, his voice getting slightly shaky. "One night I was up there sleeping with them and I woke up, I don't know why, I just did, and there was this person standing at the edge of their bed right next to me." He was starting to whisper at this point, so I turned the stereo down all the way.

>"Don't do that," he paused and waited for me to turn the music back up. I turned it up to match the volume of his whispers and listened intently.
>>
>>17097759
I've been taking 3-4 for over a year. I kind of like the effects honestly. The dreams are great, usually very vivid but almost never bad. I haven't seen the spiders in a while, I think I've been staying up too late to really get that. I found if I go lay down after about 1.5 - 2 hours after I take it that's when I feel the most tired.
>>
>>17097793

>"There was a person at the edge of their bed" he continued, now sounding like he was about to cry. "And he was black like a shadow, and I didn't know who it was. His head was shaped like a weird hat, like he didn't have a head, he just had a hat for a head..." By now I could tell he was upset.

>"You mean like a tophat? Or a cowboy hat?" I was being a little pushy but I needed to know.

>"Like a weird hat that was twisty, I can't explain. He was standing there and I could hear him thinking to me." Tommy was describing telepathy. This was getting intense.

>"He was thinking thoughts to me like 'If you move, I will kill your parents and then I will kill you'. And he just stood there looking down at me telling me this over and over." Tommy was now crying, and I felt bad for pushing him to share this story.

>He continued, no longer whispering, but sobbing. "I wanted to scream for my mom and dad but I knew he would kill us, I just knew it, I was so scared. He wouldn't go away. So I just lay there for hours, it felt like forever, just hours and hours staring at this person who just kept telling me 'If you move I will kill your parents and then I will kill you', I don't know how I fell back asleep but after hours of it I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore and I fell asleep." He stopped telling me the story and buried his face into his pillow and sobbed.

>This was the first time I ever truly without hesitation believed that Tommy was telling me a real story, not a lie, not a fib, not an exaggeration, he wasn't trying to manipulate me or scare me. He was reliving something and it was tearing him up inside.
>>
Hatman and shadow people were my bros as a kid. I think hatmen are a type of shadow person.

I was scared of the dark and they used to walk me to the washroom at night. Total bros
>>
>>17097866
I realize this sounds like a kids imaginations.

Time my mom saw hatman
>6 years old
>hear the side door open and close
>mom like wtf
>I think it's my dad so I run over to the door
>hatman standing there
>"Welcome home!!"
>mom runs over
>shes like "ANON GET IN THE KITCHEN"
>freaked out cuz mom freaked out
>mom comes back in the kitchen and debating whether or not to call the cops

The time I broke up with hatman
>16 years old
>just starting to get into /x/ and creepypasta
>home alone, parents won't be home till 1am
>listening to music
>hear someone whistling along to music
>look up, hatman at door
>turn off music, he keeps whistling
>I ain't about to live out a shitty creepypasta, nah
>"dude shut up and leave"
>whistling stops
>hatman walks away, I hear the footsteps in the hallway
>never see hatman again

Sorry buddy
>>
File: 1438662165170.jpg (3MB, 1671x2320px) Image search: [Google]
1438662165170.jpg
3MB, 1671x2320px
I had an experience in the early morning where I woke up into an astral/OBE realm and I felt what I can only describe as a sort of rapey sensation and then I saw a shadowy figure approaching me. I looked down and saw that I had something like astral hands and I fired some balls of light at the figure. It then moved to my left and morphed into a figure with a top hat. Then I fired at it again and it left.
I can't help but think that maybe the hatman is something in the collective unconscious that we've all created together and it took on a life of it's own in the ether.
>>
>>17094095

Tell me about the hat man why does he wear the hat?
>>
>>17094429
That was a mental hallucination. During sleep paralysis, your mind recreates your current environment with glitches from electrons firing, which is why sometimes shit seems off. All of your movement control is turned off, including eyelids. The only thing you can control during SP is your breathing. I've been there, it seems real, but it's not.
>>
>>17094095
it's related to small mental issues (like sleep paralysis) that create images that aren't there. used to happen to me all the time, but I only ever saw a hat man once. it was pretty mundane, really. he just stood there until I fell back to sleep. usually, I would get this ugly little gremlin guy, like a really hairy dwarf, but skinny and with weird batwing veins in his arms. he only ever appeared when I was visiting family in mexico. for some reason, my sleep paralysis here in the states was always relatively mild - sometimes I even saw giant bloodthirsty bunnies. still pretty threatening, but at least they were cute.

>>17094853
>700mg diphenhydramine
that's actually nearing overdose levels for anyone under 160lbs who doesn't already have at least a small tolerance, I would say stick to 500mg for regular delirium and then amp it up if it doesn't work. but what you see in your hallucinations varies from person to person anyway.

>>17097019
oh shit, yeah, he was a big deal in that game. didn't they interview a bunch of people to find common themes in dream states around the world when doing research for it?

>>17100042
he's a big ghoul
>>
>>17100134
>he's a big ghoul

2spooky4you
>>
File: jbkj.png (9KB, 484x491px) Image search: [Google]
jbkj.png
9KB, 484x491px
dreamt this thing/person opened my bedroom door
the nerves made me attack him
nothing actually scary happened after that
>>
The Hat-Man has reportedly identified himself as Scratch on certain occasions. Thoughts?
>>
>>17094095
Had a nightmare once where the "Hatman" was chasing me with a chainsaw. I got trapped in a pitch black corner and I thought I was gonna die until I got this incredible urge to survive. Went super saiyan and punched him. He exploded. True story
>>
>>17094095
Before most people had computers and back when even less had internet I remember my friends telling me about him. They called him the man in the hat instead of hatman. Also they were twins.
On their birthday a ton of kids spent the night. They had told me about this shadowy figure but I don't think anyone else, maybe one or two other people knew about it. That night most of us snuck out the window and went to an old run down church in the woods. It had a sketchy playground out back so we messed around there for a while until the night janitor spooked us and we headed back.
We snuck back in the window, which is a lot louder for a bunch of short kids to do than just go in the door, and one of the kids too spooked to go was sitting with his knees curled up to his chest starting at the door. He didn't even notice us all come in behind him. He described the same guy in a top hat. The twins just said yeah he shows up every night and went to sleep like nothing happened.

I don't know if I've ever seen it or not. I spent like every weekend over there for years. I feel like if I did it was just coaxed or because I wanted to.
>>
File: penta.jpg (77KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
penta.jpg
77KB, 480x480px
>>17100736
the scratching sound you hear on the outside of your house when theres noone around.

demons.
>>
I seriously can't believe this is actually real. For years I thought I was insane because of one incident.

>be me, 4/5
>at my aunt's friends house chillin with her kid
>we're watching Spirit of the Cimarron on the bed while my aunt is in the other room
>suddenly hear a loud knock
>so loud that I jumped and snapped my head over to the noise
>on the balcony, right behind the slide door, is a completely blacked out figure with a hat on
>Hat is large brimmed, not enough to be a sombrero, but reminded me of a cowboy hat
>stare at the thing, with no discernible qualities
>nope'd the fuck out of the state contest and me and the girl hid under the covers
>5 min later look up, he's gone, tell my aunt
>mfw my aunt told me there were no guys in the house

What the fuck did he want though? I swear I remember him so clearly, just totally pitch black with a hat. Is he a bad omen bringer or something? My dad died a year later if that helps.
>>
"Hat man" may be a demon's specie? Or upgraded ghosts? But why hats??
>>
>>17100134
>sometimes I even saw giant bloodthirsty bunnies
And now I'm reminded of Bunnicula.
>>
File: illusionofchoice.png (190KB, 1280x620px) Image search: [Google]
illusionofchoice.png
190KB, 1280x620px
I was told about that same hat man figure from my sister. She saw him darting through my aunt's bedroom before entering the closet.
>>
File: tmp_Dolphins-1356968867.jpg (42KB, 499x297px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_Dolphins-1356968867.jpg
42KB, 499x297px
>>17101533
Its just neckbeards accidently astral projecting in their sleep. Leave them an offering of cheetos and mountain dew and things should be ok.
>>
>>17100160
He is supposed to be related to Hatman.. a grim reaper. He isn't looking to kill you
>>
>>17100064
I had the same experience as that guy.. why are we seeing the same shit? I had no knowledge of Hatman before I saw him
>>
I've only had a few experiences with Hat man, but I didn't know him as that. For me, he was called Train man. And I only called him that because I remember trying to make contact and that was the name I heard in reply.
>>
File: 159457_1282676331269_299_400.jpg (14KB, 299x400px) Image search: [Google]
159457_1282676331269_299_400.jpg
14KB, 299x400px
>>17094309
>Visits kids 3-8 years old
>late at night
>wears a hat
>>
>>17094995
This is fucking terrifying.

I had a thing when I was 4 where he picked me up and ran off with me in a starry night type reality in what felt like more than a dream. Its always been one of my most intense memories but I've never told anyone because of that other worldly feeling the entire experience created, making it impossible to describe. It felt unbelievably real, but I've always looked back and thought "it has to have been a traumatic nightmare" I would have never assumed this was a phenomenon.

This changes everything, that memory has been something thats popped into my mind nearly every day.
>>
File: dirty-tricks.gif (9KB, 150x241px) Image search: [Google]
dirty-tricks.gif
9KB, 150x241px
>>17103325
That was me. I had to get you out of the house before Nyarlethotep showed up.
>>
>>17103325
Seriously can somebody tell me more about this shit.

The whole thing feels like it was something from a different dimension exactly like that guy described, I cant pinpoint where in between reality and dreaming it happened. The starry night type experience happened where you could feel the presence of these corridors he was carrying me through, but at the same time you saw no shape, just the endless starry night like background, and everything happenex at like one frame per three seconds. We would freeze in place for three seconds, then be moved further down after those three seconds, and this was how movement worked during the entire experience. Finally my dad was chasing us the entire time and it ended with him attacking the hat man, this was the last I remember and I don't remember when things went back to normal after that.

This is my first time on /x/ and I know this board is know for being all conspiracy theorist, but like I said this memory has been a daily occurance and I'm tripping the fuck out right now.
>>
>>17103351
Can you come say hi to me? bring some pizza and stuff, maybe. Chat with me and my super cool buddy.
>>
>>17103382
sounds like you experienced sleep paralysis. read more of the thread or google it if you are not familiar. the van gogh stuff is pretty typical in these experiences as is the presence of the shadow man.
>>
I experienced a ghost dancing on my chest and when I got up from my sleep I had rib fracture.
>>
>>17103417
It could be that.

I have one real memory from that day, going down the parking lot in a stroller at some point after it happened, so the presence of my dad as well as the feeling of being dragged through corridors could be the feeling of sleep paralysis pushed in a stroller through a colorful exit.

Just really tripped out on the whole hat man aspect because he was the most insane part of it all now I hear this is a phenomenon.
>>
>>17094853
Didn't see hatman ever but I was a dumb kid and benadryl tripped a lot. Saw lots of bugs in the shower and all over the walls (little shadows or movements from light) heard and had conversations with people that weren't there, confused the living room remote with my PS2 controller and saw it shatter in a thousand pieces, talked to my shadow, and heard the TV sounds in reverse. I took waaaaay too much one night like 800 and that's when most of this happened. Also insanely impossible to pee. Never again. Heart races and chest gets so tight. Saw my mother lying on the couch (not home really) and had to tell myself over and over she wasn't dead
>>
File: 1449895013672.jpg (63KB, 754x722px) Image search: [Google]
1449895013672.jpg
63KB, 754x722px
>>17103382
I wonder if there are parallels in mythology and fairy tales to all this hatman stuff?
Your experience, while scary, sounds like some sort of initiation rite and something worth re-imagining and working with rather than seeing as a bad experience.
>>
File: horn-hat.jpg (104KB, 800x404px) Image search: [Google]
horn-hat.jpg
104KB, 800x404px
>>17101533
>why hats??

Nice masonic dubs. This is a sloppy pic and I've never seen one myself but maybe the rim of the hat is actually lateral horns along the forehead or brow. When it's jet black it looks like a brimmed hat.
>>
>>17094140
It's a ghost that even in death still retains it's sense of fashion.
>>
I saw him when I was 10 right before I had my first psychotic episode.
>>
>>17094095
Oh creepy, I hadn't heard of him, but I remember a vivid dream I had a few years ago where he was standing at my window grinning, he had a rather handsome face but there was something terrifying about him, and I knew he had come to take me.
>>
>>17094995
Exactly the same as my experience!
>>
>>17094403
I once had a dream where Hannibal Lecter was a judge on American Idol.
>>
>>17097982
was hatman moms nigger boyfriend?
>>
>>17094853
THIS
took like 20 Benadryl one time when I was 17 and for like 5 hours I stared into the corner of my room and saw a figure standing in the closet while I heard voices calling out to me: "just give in," "it's so cold," and "he's here."
I wake up the next day to find my little brother took a video of me at like 2 am where I keep reaching for the window and saying "I'm coming will I die if I go im coming"

Weirdest experience of my fucking life, tried it again and never could get them to come back. Now all I get is this anxious feeling in my groin and chest like something bad is about to happen. Last time I did it was the 13th of this month in 2012
>>
My experience
>be 23
>wake up in middle of night for no fucking reason
>immediately look to foot of bed
> see tall hatman, almost 6ft tall
>before I can even think or feel anything quickly sit up to get a better look at who the fuck is with me because I sleep alone
>the moment I move hatman just vanishes. fucking weird how it happened, it was there and then just wasnt
>just as quick as I wake up I fall asleep thinking nothing of this event
>months pass and I remember absolutely nothing of this
>see hatman pic one day here and I remember that night and how odd it is

what gives /x/?
>>
Holy shit is this a thing???? I literally had a dream about 3 months ago, it felt real as fuck because I sleep next to an open window with no curtains but there was literally a man with a hat on half way through my window then I can't remember then woke up in a sweat and closed the fuck out of my window. I've heard my mother mention someone with a hat since, which is fucked up because I didn't even mention it to her. My brother told me he had a similar experience when he was walking from school near the start of October of a man with a hat that was always just far enough behind him that he couldn't make him out. Similarly my friends has had the same dream but he is in his doorway, well the doorway outside his doorway, like in the other room.

What is the lore here because I'm getting freaked out like fuck now. I live in Ireland btw if location is a factor with this shit.
>>
>>17110109
Also, my brother is 14, I'm 24 and my friend is 26. Just for reference since people here are saying it's kids 6-8? It could be just some guy where we live, we do live in a small village. Oh, I never heard about a hat man before this dream but people I tell it to have some sort of story and tell me not to bother 'hat man'. It wasn't until this thread that I had heard it on the internet.
>>
>>17107877
No. Moms a nigger.
>>
>>17101493
YES!!!! I remember hearing a very loud bang as if my window was getting hit with a football or something when I woke up from >>17110109
I must have somehow subconsiously heard about all this shit and then dreamt about it cus that's the only way I can make sense of it now that you cunts have creeped me out.
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
I saw him when I was 15. What happened was I was in my high schools pep band and we had a trip to a city miles away from our own for a basketball state game. It was required for all band students. There were two buses both practically full. We were supposed to get charter but our fundraiser didn't raise enough for them, so we had to use the old beaten up school ones. I rode on the unsupervised bus (We had one teacher and two drum majors but only one drum major was on the bus I was on, the bus driver was silent the whole time as usual). We got on the bus around 5 and it was a two hour drive. It got dark fast as it was winter. Our team lost, so the ride back we were pretty quiet. We had stopped around 10:30 to get some food in a very small town. Here's the thing: I have never been able to find the town again. Everyone I ask remembers stopping in Westenberg for food. I have never found Westenberg. No one else has either. It was many years ago and I can't ask the teacher as she's passed now. But I know it existed and we stopped there. We stopped at a fast food joint, ordered food, and me and a few friends decided to use the remaining break time to explore the town a little. We had half an hour to look around town, everyone else just waited on the bus or ate their food inside the restaurant. We headed over to look at some buildings we saw earlier on the bus pulling into town. The closer we got the more we knew something was off about them.
(1/?)
>>
>>17110202
They were burned. They didn't look like they were burned a week ago or anytime lately, they looked burned years ago. We were naturally curious of the building, so we looked for info on it around the building. We found a metal sign that was crudely shoved in the ground a few feet from the entrance that read, "Westenberg General Hospital"
We got a bit more interested. Where did the sign come from? It definitely hadn't been there for very long, relative to the buildings age. We looked for some entrance to it through the rubble, as it was a large buidling there were some parts not as affected by the fire, and finally one of us found an entrance to the basement on the ground. I don't recall what the things are called exactly but the entrances that are installed on the ground and have doors like that of a wardrobe. We opened the doors and it looked as if we had stepped into the past. Everything was untouched. We still had twenty minutes and decided we weren't leaving until we found some paper, some document that would give us some more explanation to what we had found. We headed in, and started looking. One of my friends found a folder with records of patients. The hospital was a normal hospital on the main floor, but the floor we were in was for the mental. We heard some crashing noises after a bit, and got spooked and started to head out. I knew it was just an animal but we shouldn't have been down there anyways. We were heading past a hallway and we all fell to the floor. Something felt like it was holding us down. Last thing I saw before I passed out was him. A silhouette appearing in the flashlights beam. I woke up five minutes later with a headache. My friends had carried me out and we had five minutes to get back to the bus. No one remembers the silhouette though, just the hospital and burger joint. I still have no fucking clue what any of it means.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.