[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mass shootings, false flags, crisis actors?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 40

Has anyone else been growing more and more skeptical of the official stories and mass media recounts of the mass shootings? Lately it seems like they have become less believable, the media isn't exactly trustworthy anyways, and it has a vested interest in feeding us a narrative. I'm not necessarily saying that the conspiracy theory narratives are completely true, usually the truth lies in between narratives or on a different path altogether

I really feel that the San Bernardino shootings especially are questionable. The narrative the media has given just seems so forced and like such a ruse. From eyewitness accounts differing from the official story to the facts just seeming patched together and hastily arranged and forced, it just doesn't work well in my opinion

There's two things which seem to really enforce this for me. One is past government digressions and propensity to commit underhanded acts abd resort to tactics like attacking civilians for agendas. A few examples I can think of off the top of my head are the Spanish American war, the gulf of Tonkin incident, and operation Northwoods. If there's been times in the past where the government will conduct false flags and use the media to spin it's own agenda. Why is it different all of a sudden in this day and age? The government isn't suddenly trustworthy, or have a benevolent agenda to favor us. It's still interested in its own interests, in power and control, in keeping secrets and doing what it can to achieve these means. The second aspect is how the media spins anyone who's critical as crazy, how not accepting the official word gospel is tantamount to heresy and made to look like everyone's a nut. I'm sure a level of disinformation is used, but it seems any mainstream outlet if they do cover the alternative theories it's to make them out to look like loons, to show the people who allegedly harass the supposed family members or use other aggressive, socially unacceptable tactics
>>
What's easier? Stage a mass event or facilitate and just let it happen?
>>
>>17092900
I agree with you OP. I keep it all to myself because trying to discuss this with just about anyone else gets nowhere very quickly.
>>
>>17093315
Given the complacency and ignorance of the average American it doesn't seem hard to stage an event. Even if someone's telling the absolute truth, if the new York Times, Washington post, and CNN are giving an alternate retelling of the events or discrediting you what are the masses going to believe?
>>
I definitely think sandy hook did not happen. False flag to push gun control, more specifically the AR-15 style rifle. All these supposed shootings have a common theme, an AR-15
>>
>>17092900
Yo what happened in the spanish american war?
>>
>>17093506
>Given the complacency and ignorance of the average American it doesn't seem hard to stage an event
Yeah, and all it takes is for everyone at huge public events like the Boston Marathon to be a paid actor. I only mention that because conspiracy theorists said the same thing then too, as they do with every major shooting/bombing. Conspiracy theorists just find it really fucking hard to believe that a person can just go shoot some people, they also seem to think that there's no chance that inconsistencies are the result of the same shitty reporting you get with all breaking mainstream news.
>>
>>17093515
So you're saying the explanation that the government paid off an entire school staff, theirs and all the victims families, and gave the "victims" new identities, even though most of those victims are children with parents still living under their normal identities, is more simple and rational than the explanation that a man took a gun to a school and shot people? Or even the explanation that the government used Lanza as a patsy, and either brainwashed him or someone else into doing it or hired professional gunmen?

Even the latter is much more likely than what you are suggesting.
>>
>>17093515
It's funny, a shooting done solely with handguns will still produce the same outcries about gun control and about how assault rifles, ARs in particular are evil death machines that must be banned

>>17093552
I wouldn't say everyone at every event is a paid actor. Just intermingle a few actors with the general populous, make them prominent, make sure their word and testimony discredit anyone who might vocalize the truth about the event. I feel with many of these events the truth lies outside of both the official story and the conspiracy narrative
>>
>>17093568
the school was leveled
>>
>>17093588
Who the fuck would want to continue using a building dozens of children were murdered in you autistic fuck
>>
>>17092900
No, only idiots like you. Want a hint? Don't ever say "false flag." That outs you as a moronic teenager.
>>
>>17093579
>I wouldn't say everyone at every event is a paid actor. Just intermingle a few actors with the general populous, make them prominent, make sure their word and testimony discredit anyone who might vocalize the truth about the event. I feel with many of these events the truth lies outside of both the official story and the conspiracy narrative
I can actually see paid actors being a possibility as far as they would be used in helping the media direct the narrative in a specific way, as you said here.
>It's funny, a shooting done solely with handguns will still produce the same outcries about gun control and about how assault rifles, ARs in particular are evil death machines that must be banned
I don't think that means the events themselves did not happen though, just that they are spinning the story to make people react to it in accordance with the agenda they are pushing, which is literally all the msm does.
>>
>>17093636
Disinfo zionist shill detected
>>
>>17093594
Was the columbine school rebuilt?
>>
>>17093675
hesrightyouknow.jpg
>>17093678
>http://www.acolumbinesite.com/remodel.html
>The library was sealed off initially and later knocked out completely, leaving an open space above the cafeteria below. The cafeteria was remodeled and the area above it was transformed into a bright atrium. Several other areas were redone as well - hallways, classrooms... a lot of the school looked completely different when students returned to campus -- which was the intention.
>a lot of the school looked completely different when students returned to campus -- which was the intention.

Also, not exactly saying one is worse than the other, but 20 elementary school children + 6 staff members getting murdered by an adult just strikes me as a bit more tragic than 12 high school students and a teacher being murdered by two of their classmates. That's just my feelings on it though.
>>
File: 1204151159_HDR.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
1204151159_HDR.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>>17093678
It was never torn down.

I live near Columbine Valley in Colorado. It is an older building.
>>
>>17093678
>>17093755
Also, I don't know the exact size of each building but elementary schools tend to be significantly smaller than high schools, so it wouldn't cost as much to completely rebuild an elementary school. I think that option would seem more appealing than making a bunch of 4-12 year old's go back to business as usual in the small building were 1/25th of their child classmates were killed.
>>
Is there any definitive proof for either side of this?
>>
>>17093856
Definitive proof is not a common theme with conspiracy theories
>>
>>17093891
Well maybe not definitive but something that would make a very strong case.
Like an image gored body or something like that.
Typically the official story has some kind of strong evidence.
>>
>>17093675
>anyone who disagrees with my nutjob conspiracy theory is a shill

please tell me how to collect my check
>>
>>17093856
All the definitive proof is covered up. The official story can't be proven bc it's disinfo, the truth is suppressed by the media and government

I'm sure that the actuality is hidden in some classified, government documents
>>
>>17092900
I don't know why people haven't protested the media still displaying these on a national/world wide scale. Its already proven to be the inspiration for almost all the shootings afterwards. It all started to happen more frequently after columbine became infamous.
>>
Every shooting event was fake, the nwo agenda is in full force this year.
>>
the fact that the media and government were so hell bent on pushing a hard narrative about guns and race it's hard to know. honestly gun control seems to be their main agenda and now they're taking really drastic measures to get people on their side
>>
San Bern incident

"Fluid"

I can't say more
>>
>people unironically think sandy hook didn't happen.
>>
>>17094885
What?
>>
>>17094885
>can't say more.
>can't think of anything else.

I can picture you typing that up and looking at the drink on your desk, pausing, and then typing "fluid". Fuck off m8
>>
>>17094992
I mean. Can you blame them? There was that one video with a father who put the water works on as soon as the camera was on.
>>
>>17094885

>I'm a terrible storyteller, so here's a random red herring

Oh wow, can I play too??? Here goes!!!!

Sandy Hook.

Two words: Discrete resonance.

I'll say more when it's safe.
>>
>>17094071
>Its already proven to be the inspiration for almost all the shootings afterwards. It all started to happen more frequently after columbine became infamous.
Literally this. This is the real trend, and the real agenda, at work behind the coverage of these shootings. It's not that the government is directly instigating a million fake shootings as often as possible, it's that our own media takes weeks off to talk about the shooters involved, giving them an infamous reputation that other psychos will only end up aspiring towards.

And you can bet that a media-instigated mass shooting epidemic plays right into the hands of those behind the media who are pushing for stricter gun control. But the main problem in America isn't the guns, it's the nihilistic/materialistic mindset that is predominant in America (even among many "religious" Americans today), affecting the lowest-common-denominator that includes mentally unstable and alienated would-be shooters.

Gun laws might slow the trend, but they won't do shit to stop it. You can't stop a crazed, isolated, angry person from shooting people by telling them it's against the law.
>>
>>17096365

This is a great post, but unfortunately it's going to just get washed out by the conspiracy dicks on /x/.

If nothing else, just want you to know I appreciate it.
>>
>>17096365
look at places with strict gunlaws also

those places have a ton of gun crime every day
>>
File: AP136495600390.jpg (317KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
AP136495600390.jpg
317KB, 1920x1280px
>the way mass shootings are portrayed in media doesn't look believable
>I make this assessment based on my experience of mass shootings that 100% comes from the media
Oh /x/
>>
>>17096392

Like the UK? With a 50% reduction in gun crime since 2005?
>>
>>17096409
im talking about cities in usa like Chicago really

i heard uk is different with how hard they make it to get guns like you have pay liscenses and tax
>>
>>17096393
But that's not what he means.
He says their presentation leaves room to believe, that it is staged.

As in: "This actor is so bad, I don't buy the role."
>>
File: bang.jpg (47KB, 440x664px) Image search: [Google]
bang.jpg
47KB, 440x664px
>>17096610
>the way mass shootings are presented in media leaves room to believe, that it is staged.
>I make this assessment based on my experience of mass shootings that 100% comes from the media
Oh /x/
>>
>>17096635
It's not even about the shooting, it's about the presentation.
But what am I expecting, I'm in a trollthread again.
>/x/
>>
>>17096646
And what specifically is it about the presentation?
>>
File: 1438556202728.png (5KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
1438556202728.png
5KB, 219x230px
>>17096659
>>
>>17096668
>this looks staged..
>really, how so?
>LOL BAIT NOT GONNA ANSWER!
What?
>>
>>17096682
>this looks staged..
really, how so?
>LOL BAIT NOT GONNA ANSWER!
What?

ftfy
>>
File: 1438627342183.png (40KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1438627342183.png
40KB, 625x626px
>>17096682
>>really, how so?
Because I don't believe it.

>inb4 the child asks a thousand times more "how so?"
>>
>>17096659
All white people look the same so it's easy to find people to pretend they're the same person.
>>
>>17096717

>One person asks the other to elaborate on their personal beliefs
> The other responds "No."
>"Why not?"
>"Because."

And you think you're *not* the child here?
>>
>>17096729
>>inb4 the child asks a thousand times more "how so?"
You see?

You don't want to understand that it is just so, you want to argue around for some reason. That is why I have said it is bait.
I'm not here to argue. I just said I don't believe it.
That is my intuition.

Neither have I seen one of those shooting myself.
And quite honestly, I don't even care.

All I have said is, that I don't believe it. As it seems you are unable to accept this as an answer I must continue my assumption that you are just asmuch of a child as I am.

Good day sir.
>>
>>17096734

As long as we both agree that you're retarded, I'll accept that I am also retarded.
>>
>>17093958
>>Anyone who disagrees with me is just mad that they're Mom told them to stop raiding her baking supplies.
>>Someone calls you out on how this is disinfo shilling.
>>You just say that about anyone who disagrees with you!

Every single time.
>>
>>17096743

Your implying chain seems to be broken. Will you try this post again please?
>>
File: goofy.png (79KB, 379x300px) Image search: [Google]
goofy.png
79KB, 379x300px
>>17096739
>I'll do everything to feel myself as a winner of another internet discussion
xD
>>
>>17096383
>>Not consensus cracking, totally legit, this is one of the smartest posts ever on /x/! Everyone should recognize this and I would gladly perform sexual-favors for this shining paragon of intelligence if I could.
>>
File: selfcleaningblood.jpg (306KB, 1247x801px)
selfcleaningblood.jpg
306KB, 1247x801px
>>17096682
One example, explain to me how this man could have had his legs shredded, yet there isn't a single drop of blood coming out of the remains of his legs and why he was loaded into a wheel-chair instead of a gurney when doing so would have killed him.
>>
>>17096749

More like a stalemate bro.
>>
>>17096767
I will accept your defeat by intentionaly moving your resources in a way that would result in a stalemate.

You are a humble man afterall.
>>
Did you guys see the video with the reporters storming the san bern apartment and finding important documents and shit laid conveniently out on the bed? That doesn't strike you as odd?
>>
File: Decanting.png (244KB, 833x1200px)
Decanting.png
244KB, 833x1200px
>>17096762

Do you work in emergency medicine?

People can deny me and I'm sure they will, but I worked as a 911 paramedic for 5 years. I saw about a dozen amputations during that time - most little shit like fingers, but 2 were leg amputations across the femur and one was an arm amputation across the humerus.

Blood goes into an extremity via an artery and comes out of the extremity via veins. If an artery is occluded, once the veins run dry there isn't anything else flowing. If a patient is hypotensive, the body will shunt the extremeities and vasoconstrict to direct the blood flow to the vital organs. This is what shock is, and the reason why people look so pale when they suffer severe injuries. It's also the reason people "get the vapors" and pass out - the body shunts blood flow.

This man has a fabric tourniquet on his leg, he has extreme pallor, and one of the responders is literally holding one of the arteries in his hand to further restrict the flow of blood. On top of that, there is definitely drops of blood - look at the wheelchair, look at the tourniquet, look at the gloves, look at the hands.

There is also a very strong public misconception about in-line spinal immobilization. Putting an injured person into a wheelchair would not "kill them." Leaving them at the scene with exposed femoral arteries would.

This will just be ignored, but it's worth a shot anyway.
>>
>>17096799

Thanks for the post. I love it when people who actually know what they talk about blow the fuck out of people who spent literally less than 15 seconds looking at a picture and then creating fantasy from it.
>>
>>17096799
>I worked as a 911 paramedic for 5 years
>911
>for 5 years
It's an inside Job
>>
>>17096799
I didn't know that tourniquets and pressure points were magic that keeps every drop of blood inside a wound as massive as traumatically amputated legs from falling on the ground. Thank you anonymous paramedic.
>>
>>17096999

Whatever you want man. I knew coming in here that you weren't going to even consider respecting a word of what I posted, so this is nothing new.
>>
>>17096999

nice job. you really put some thought into that one.
>>
File: 1325631613053.jpg (4KB, 122x126px) Image search: [Google]
1325631613053.jpg
4KB, 122x126px
>>17096999

Look at the wheelchair you retard. The footholds are smeared with blood, his clothes are covered in blood, their hands are covered in blood, and they're moving the fuck out of that wheelchair when the photo was taken.

I know you're just trolling at this point but whatever, you got me, 10/10, etc.
>>
File: 1439322472115.jpg (15KB, 291x275px) Image search: [Google]
1439322472115.jpg
15KB, 291x275px
>>17096743
>>17096751
>>17096749
>>17096999
>>17097012
>oh no, they're all using "logic" to counter what I accepted as irrefutable expert evidence from YouTube videos and conspiracy boards! better just call them shills and leave it at that
Seriously dude, you're not even trying to have a rational discussion anymore, which shows that you're either just a troll who nobody should take seriously, or someone who legitimately does not care about learning actual truth or knowledge. Either way, if anyone here didn't know you were retarded by your first post, they do now.
Never change /x/
>>
File: 1438623302805.jpg (4KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1438623302805.jpg
4KB, 124x125px
>>17097029
>>
File: sandyhookset.jpg (1022KB, 1680x2500px) Image search: [Google]
sandyhookset.jpg
1022KB, 1680x2500px
>>17097029
Why do you come on a board intended for such discussion to dis on information so much?
>>
Why so mad bros... The boston bomb was set in place by the devgru... Fucking kindergarden kid know about that. Then that team was lost in the fall of a helicopter in Irak... So no loose ends are left. The kill one tsarnaev brother and stab the other one in the trout so he never speaks again, clean job.
I do not even want to go to the san bernardino shootings or the LA bombin treat.
You all guys know jet fuel does not melt steel beams,
>>
File: 9bf.jpg (103KB, 720x703px)
9bf.jpg
103KB, 720x703px
I want to know how in all the newtown released photos there is no blood in the hallway. After all those cops and paramedics, 20 dead kids...there should be 20+ gallons of blood on the carpet. There should be bloody footprints all over the hallway if a paramedic or M.E pronounced them dead
>>
>>17097548

are there any pictures of the deceased?
>>
>>17098730
None
>>
I know a guy that was killed from the shootings. I grew up in irvine and would see him at the renessance faires.

If you don't believe me, what am I gonna do? This is 4chan. But I'm telling you that 100% for sure for a fact know someone that was alive that is now dead, the news reported him as being a victim, and his family has stated they regret him being at that hospital place at the time.

False flag... maybe idk idgaf. But San B was verifiable in my life.
>>
explain me this then, why he changes his humor so quickly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKr-av9jVx8
>>
>>17097020
No blood on the street.
>>
thread getting swarmed by shills
>>
>>17099556
I wonder why.
>>
You guys are fucking retarded sometimes.
>>
Turn off the TV

thats all
>>
>>17096762
I fucking hate that faggot with the cowboy hat. Fishy fucker.
>>
>>17096365
underrated post. many psychologists and sociologists suggest that the media downplay the reporting of shootings. That includes not mentioning the type of gun used, the location, the number of victims etc. Simply because it inspires other isolated, insane people to do the same.

But nope, of course it's 24 hour rolling news live from the scene, with "experts" phoning in to talk about how awful it all is. All the while, this is influencing the next nut job who wants to shoot up his school, and you can bet the media knows exactly what they're doing. I believe these shootings were real, and happened as the media reported them; and we'll get more like them BECAUSE the media keep fucking reporting them.
>>
>>17092900
Just listen to police scanners. It's free on the internet.
>>
>>17099761
This.
It's fucking disgusting seeing these vultures make money off the blood and suffering of real people. The even sicker part is they want to abolish the 2nd amendment while hiding behind the first. That's the one point I try to drive home with this media bullshit :it's easy to care about something when you're making a paycheck from it
>>
>>17099255
What I don't understand is if you're going to be paid for something as grand as lying to the public about a violent attack, why would you slip up that easily? And not just the actor, but the media for filming that fuck up, and the government for hiring someone so shoddy. I can only imagine that if I were to try and stage a shooting and wanted paid actors, I'd get people who wouldn't be so easily pointed out.

Not attacking or anything, I'm legitimately curious about both sides of the story. But it reminds me of an instance where Jon Stewart pointed out that the government can't simultaneously be a brilliant genius keeping all these secrets from us, and a bumbling idiot who makes casual as fuck mistakes.
>>
>>17096364

Hey, that sounds like fun! Here's mine:

Boston bombings.

Four words: The Start of Exodus.

Until next time.
>>
File: Jim_Morrison_1969.jpg (194KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
Jim_Morrison_1969.jpg
194KB, 700x900px
>>17092900
>gulf of Tonkin incident

don't be talking bad shit about the lizard king's father
>>
>>17096734

Woah, you really got all worked up over nothing there buddy
>>
>>17097491
I like how the Boston marathon bombings were so close to the Boston abortion clinic bombings

it's like these teams always use the same neighborhoods
>>
>>17092900
The government doesn't have to directly cause terrorist activities, not with as much as our news media encourages it.

"Tonight at 6: lone wolf terrorists on the rise! They're using plant fertilizer to make bombs out of household items. Here is the step by step process of making them at home yourself."

"Tonight at 10: here are the twitter pages to follow in order to get encouraged to make yourself a martyr. Now, nobody do this (and twitter blocks criticism of feminism, but this shit is cool so they let it ride) but if you'd like to be a lone wolf yourself you should follow x person, y perzon, and z person for instructions."

"Tonight at 6: jihadists are ready to strike again because someone criticized the refugee crisis. They are demanding an additional million refugees be taken in by America. Here are the ways you can contact your congressmen to tell them to explicitly bow to terrorists. Also, here are places you can donate to make sure we house as many non working people as possible!"

I mean shit, just look at the language they use. They call them jihadists, which is like calling them "holy warrior heroes". They repeat all the Islamic propaganda for them.
>>
>>17096999
Tourniquets are that effective. Some ER yahoos advise against them since they effectively cut off all circulation which can lead to loss of the limb. Props on that EMT for using one instead of applying pressure. You can recreate this effect by tying a tourniquet around your neck. Notice how all blood flow is cut off to your brain. That's a real pick. I can tell by the way the shattered tibia is sticking out.

>>17096799
Could you possibly shed light on why star flight wasnt deployed for sandy hook, EMT bro? That question nags me.
>>
If anyone is creating these false flags, it's the massive jewish corporations who manufacture and sell guns. In the wake of every large shooting, gun sales skyrockets as reactionaries rush to buy firearms in fear of a legal clamp down on the gun industry that never actually comes.
>>
File: helicopter_ems.jpg (17KB, 180x155px) Image search: [Google]
helicopter_ems.jpg
17KB, 180x155px
>>17100483

>Could you possibly shed light on why star flight wasnt deployed for sandy hook, EMT bro? That question nags me

I'm not hugely familiar with the ins and outs of Sandy Hook, but I'm guessing you mean helicopters.

Helicopters are only efficient to use in very particular calls. Our county mandated that we call for helicopter assist only when both the transport time to the nearest hospital exceeded 30 minutes and the severity of the call fit. This is because helicopters are fast in the air but abysmally slow everywhere else.

Helicopters have to warm up to the point it can lift, the crew has to activate, then the actual takeoff process takes 2-3 minutes, then the transport time which is still not all that reduced compared to an ambulance tearing at 60mph. Just getting from call to lift off can be 10 minutes sometimes.

Landings are sketchy and require setting up a LZ with a 50 foot radius from any sort of power lines or trees or structures or hills or sand or basically anything, and the landing process can take a solid 5 minutes even in ideal weather. If there's a big breeze coming through they might deem it hazardous and not even land. Then they have to repeat all of that just to get back to the hospital.

Plus helicopters are small. An ambulance has 4x the equipment as a helicopter, and 4x the working room allowing for multiple providers on a serious call or multiple patients. We would transport 2-3 patients at a time if some big pileup shit went down.

Contrast that to an ambulance, where as soon as the call comes in we're either one minute from the rig or already in it, the rig is started and rolling in about 10 seconds, and when we get on scene we basically drive to within 10 feet of the patient and jump out with our gear ready to go. Basically if the call was within the bounds of the city we could probably do 2 complete runs for 4-6 patients in the time it took a helicopter to transport just 1 person.
>>
Why the fuck would you hire an actor to appear at several different media-covered events when you can simply just hire another actor? Are they THAT good? Like a Tom Cruise of fucking crisis actors?

C'mon.

This is the stupidest fucking thing I've read apart from the flat-earth theory bs.
>>
>>17100607
It would make the perpetrators the dumbest fucking people on the planet.

>lets hire sally to do sandy hook and 9/11
>nobody will notice

Why take the risk?

>inb4 "they're" trolling us
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5UTfPAMbsw
>>
>>17092900
Lol i love in san Bernardino. You're a twat
>>
>>17100607
Because it doesn't matter. Most people won't question it. They're horrible actors. Can't believe some are still falling for it
>>
The way Sandy Hook parents reacted after losing their 5 or 6 year old is not the way a normal person would respond in the same situation. No fucking way did those parents lose a child. It's ok to say it. Call out these liars for who they are.
>>
>>17096785
Haven't you ever played a video game? You don't go ruffling in filing cabinets or piece together shredded documents; the bad guys always leave the info you need on their desk or shelf
>>
>>17101759
This. I can't imagine any parent even being able to mutter a word after that happening. Especially on TV. You would be blubbering on the ground until your throat bled
>>
People keep pointing to the news stories saying they can point out inconsistencies in these mass shootings, 'actors', staged like set ups...ect. and the end game is to take away guns? In paris I heard was suppose to be about getting them to invade more Muslim countries...It's not so much what they think they can provide to prove a conspiracy but what they're political motivations are. You can tell the obvious libertarians or far right conservatives and the far left oppressed socialists.
>>
I've been thinking about what OP's third paragraph touches for a while, isn't the fundamental problem that we have to come up with lies to justify self interested foreign policy and a ruling class? Democracy proves over and over to be a sham that never lasts too long and a select group of individuals always secures power for themselves, and individuals in different spheres of power struggle between themselves, that has been human history since we stopped being cavemen and became 'civilized'. Why is it then that things have changed so much we need false flag attacks to justify going out to secure the interests of our political ruling class in foreign countries? We've got our heads so stuck up our asses that we idealize the state into this coalition of the people for the people garbage, when the state was never such thing. Sure, it maintains order but only inasmuch it secures the interests of those in power, and the only real options are to obey or to try and become part of the ruling class, no real "people's revolution" ever happened nor will it ever happen.

Our best choice is to accept the state for what it is and stop getting caught in such an ethereal construct as sovereignty, stop whining about a characteristic attitude of human nature.
>>
>>17092900
>narrative

FFS. When did you guys convince yourself that this was a scary word?

Look around you. On 4-chan. You're surrounded by shitty little dudes who are very angry at the world and have guns. You think it's more likely that a town will fake a dozen dead people than some dipshit will take a gun and shoot people cause he got friendzoned or whatever.

It's a just world fallacy. You want things to make sense. You don't want to believe random things happen and kids like the ones at Sandyhook get shot for no apparent reason at all.

Welp, they fucking do. And you crazy dipshits calling the parents of those dead kids trying to prove something are a pack of soulless fucking monsters. Dig a hole, jump in it and pull the earth in after you cause you're actively hurting people who have already been hurt as badly as a person can be hurt.

http://deadstate.org/sandy-hook-truther-professor-allegedly-harassed-a-6-year-old-victims-family/
>>
>>17103570
For me its not that stuff is faked, but is set up. Planned out. By people who we should be trusting, not some lone crazy guy (which obviously happens)
>>
>>17103570
They didn't look like they were hurt as badly as a person could be hurt. They acted and still do like it's a walk in the park. It's all bullshit
>>
>>17094992
It didn't.

>people unironically think it did happen even though there is more evidence that it didn't over evidence that it did.

How about proving these children are dead? There's a guy offering $100,000 to anyone who can prove it happened. If anyone can produce any close relatives of the children, any real documentation they exist, anything at all. He made a long-ass list of things people could produce that would be acceptable proof that it happened. No one has collected the $100,000 to this date.
>>
>>17103773
Sorry, it was $25,000

https://www.rawstory.com/2015/08/watch-sandy-hook-truther-offers-25000-reward-for-irrefutable-proof-shooting-wasnt-a-liberal-scam/
>>
>>17103570
HAHA!

>if you don't buy into this story, you're a crazy stalker like the made-up guy in this link
>>
If it was my child that died, I would want to see them. Parents were just ok with the fact of being told at the fire house their child was gone? Fuck that. You wouldn't be able to keep me from finding my child. I don't care how bad off the scene is. I want to make sure there is nothing else that can be done and no one would be able to tell me otherwise. Not going to just take someone's word.

Another horribly put together hoax was Virginia reporter shooting. Don't know how anyone would fall for it. It's CLEARLY fake. They're laughing in our faces.

The people that still truly believe need to brush up on their knowing when someone is lying skills
>>
>>17096762
>explain to me how this man could have had his legs shredded, yet there isn't a single drop of blood coming out

fucking retards i swear to fucking god
>>
File: 1.png (2MB, 2872x1676px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2MB, 2872x1676px
>>
File: 1394463247616.jpg (8KB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
1394463247616.jpg
8KB, 244x250px
>>
>>17103785
How is the reporter shooting fake?

Bonus question: why?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKr-av9jVx8
>>
>>17103807
can you please remove that post? i want to have all 3 posts together to have more effect.
>>
>>17103810
No, and even if I wanted to I think it's been too long, but they're just as effective with or without my question. Also, you should lump the youtube link with one of the images instead of it's own post.
>>
>>17100607
>>17100616
Because you have to find people evil enough to do this sort of deception. Use your brain - they want to keep the circle as small as possible to avoid whistleblowing. As we can see here, as long as it's reported in the media, people will believe it anyway.
>>
>>17103825
unless post of them are possessed by daemons
>>
>>17097314
Why the Chinese names?
>>
https://web.archive.org/web/*/http://newtown.k12.ct.us/~sh

The school was shutdown. I can't believe some of you are so blind despite ALL the evidence.
>>
>>17103802

WTF does the Newtown shooting have to do with the Canadian RCMP?
>>
>>17103807

You can google how it's fake. There is plenty of crap out there explaining how it's fake. I'm not a gun person, so I can't corroborate it one way or the other.

As for why: If you want to control the people with the least amount of mortality, the best way is to disarm the citizens. If they don't feel they can fight back, they'll do what they are told. Why the government wants to disarm the citizens is in the air for speculation. There are hundreds of different conspiracy theories floating around about what the government is doing.
>>
File: match.png (368KB, 417x394px)
match.png
368KB, 417x394px
why do people think the entire Boston Bombing was staged? getting the hospitals alone to cooperate would be damn near a couple thousand people.

like I'm open to the idea that the Tsarnaeve's were patsies for a mihop or something, but just the sheer volume of people needed to cooperate to keep it quiet that it was a drill gone live makes that an absurd scenario

plus my college roommate was about 500 yards from the finish line when the bombs went off. (he was on the other side of the street)
>>
>>17103804
this image is so tiny and of such shitty quality all you can tell is that they're both brown haired women. not saying you're wrong, but at least put in some effort to make you're shit visible
>>
>>17103950
But shootings have the opposite effect of gun control in the US, apparently people buy more guns when they happen.
>>
>>17103988
that's because were contrarian assholes

they've spent a few hundred years cultivating a mindset independence and self reliance, and only about 40 years of trying to program cultural marxism. we're like trying to corral untrained dogs or herding cats.

our government is ready for the OWG but the people still aren't mentally ready.
>>
>>17096392
Australia has seen a massive decline in gun homicides since we introduced strict gun laws. But tha being said knife homicides are on the rise. But you dont hear of mass knifings do you?
>>
>>17104000
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/36840902/ns/world_news-asia_pacific/t/man-stabs-kids-kindergarten-china/#.VnWH2OLp5XF
>>
>>17104013
3 adults though. Hardly enough to overpower this man before he killed that many kids who would have just sat there. I doubt you would find a mass stabbing of multiple adults.
>>
>>17093315
Why choose the easy way when you can choose the way of full-control?

You don't really think false-flag events are a matter of path-of-least-resistance thinking, do you? Oh wait, you do...
>>
>>17103981

You are one dumb motherfucker.
Or, you are one blind motherfucker.
The angle of the painting border, the top, the smile, the hair colour, hair position, hair style literally everything in those 2 photo's is identical apart from the right is slightly zoomed in you moronic fuckwit.
>>
The fact that there are people (*cough*shills*cough*) who are saying "Oh so hundreds or thousands of people all worked together" You are fucking retarded.

You do not need 100 people to have made the boston bombings happen but be "Faked" the "Faked" part is the CAUSALITY of it.

I.e: Was it Achmed the mudslime here to avenge the death of his mudslime brothers by american guns bought easily on american streets? Or was it Dave from accounting who was painted with shit, had a fake beard slapped on him and told to push a fake button on a planted bomb.

The deaths for "SOME" of these mass accidents are real, not ALL of the deaths are real (There's where a few more actors come into play!) You utter complete wankers.
>>
>>17099213
Don't you know what a false flag is? It's not a fake attack...
>>
>>17103780
>>if you don't buy into this story, you're a crazy stalker like the made-up guy in this link

Holy shit. You don't even believe this dude, one of yours, exists? Your delusion is pretty iron clad.
>>
>>17104091
Only there are dozens of instances where the news used the wrong photo for any number of reasons. Even if they used the same picture for two different women, that doesn't mean shit.

http://www.inflexwetrust.com/2015/10/16/photos-nba-idiots-at-cnn-run-story-about-lamar-odom-use-picture-of-lamarcus-aldridge/

Was there some kind of conspiracy about the news mistaking one black guy for another?
>>
>>17104102
>You utter complete wankers.

You think they need to fake deaths when they're setting off a fucking bomb in a packed crowd? The mind boggles, truly.
>>
>>17104187

No.. No.. You're on the right track, wrong train with my implication.

The deaths that arn't real but include actors are the family of them. The children that died with the parents that then also did a news interview at the boston bombing, those are the actors. Not the deaths. Muppet.
>>
>>17103825
>use your brain

Coming from you thats fucking hilarious. Bro, you're a retard, plain and simple. People like you should be killed to prevent you from having kids. Really. I'm not just saying that as an insult.

Yes, America are shady cunts. Yes, they will kill their own citizens in the name of God. But to think.. whatever it is you think.. takes a special type of retard.

I just hope you die in the next terror attack because the world can do without the likes of you around.
>>
>>17093515
As a relative of a child who died that day I can confirm that you are 100% retarded. People like you... words fail me.
>>
>>17104022
People cower under desks when shit hits the fan. They try and wait it out. No idea why. They would probably do the same in a knife situation and all get slashed one by one. Me personally would rather take 10 bullets than even one stab or slash; knives are frigging brutal and terrifying and you are in the moment from the glimmer of the blade to it coming out with your blood on it. Guns are loud and leave a hole before you realized what happened.
>>
>>17104183
Yes mixing up a mother who lost her child in a shooting is the same as mixing up one of the four hundred black guys with tattoos playing basketball
>>
>>17092900
>mass shootings, false flags
>One is past government digressions and propensity to commit underhanded acts abd resort to tactics like attacking civilians for agendas.
yes that's true.
>crisis actors?
It's possible.
>If there's been times in the past where the government will conduct false flags and use the media to spin it's own agenda. Why is it different all of a sudden in this day and age? The government isn't suddenly trustworthy, or have a benevolent agenda to favor us. It's still interested in its own interests, in power and control, in keeping secrets and doing what it can to achieve these means.
It's nothing different. It's all the same. They can never be trusted. Look at ISIS and Anglo-American Axis. Syria is currently in a civil war because of it. It's all part of their plan to destroy al-assad and take over their land for oil and gas. And they will use ISIS (terrorists created by our CIA and shadow government). Remember the gasing of syrian's? Yea that was their plan but it failed. The "mass shootings" that we see today are all part of their plan to create a reason to go into war (gun control/war) it's a win win for them. But the main reason is to destroy al-assad. He is backed up by his people (syrian's) and Putin (russia) providing weapons to syrian fighters (including kurds). Also they are both religious and both have deep respect for each others religion. In the end what brings peace together is their religion and our shadow government doesn't like it.
>>
Our brother's and sister's (soldiers enlisted today in the military) are not the one's chasing and killing the syrian's. It's ISIS but who are the men behind the mask? They drive into their countries with marked trucks and vans. All the same cars it's not a surprise. But who are they really though? I mean they're chopping heads off. Brainwashed victims? Mind control?
>>
File: US-Humvees.jpg (56KB, 600x342px)
US-Humvees.jpg
56KB, 600x342px
We got the good stuff.
>>
File: isis-toyotas.png (367KB, 620x350px)
isis-toyotas.png
367KB, 620x350px
It's all happening. They are coming in toyota's lol.
>>
>>17101759

Some have actually taken the effort to compare families suffering from genuine grief to the "Parents" who came into the lime-light after Sandy-Hook. That this is necessary to reinforce what we know innately says a lot about this incident and how grotesque and subversive of humanity the act and the disinformation around it is:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=real+grief+vs+sandy+hook
>>
>>17100597
Based EMT. I thank you for your service to people and your posts for teaching me a lot about this stuff.
>>
>>17104355
>It's possible

C'mon dude, really? There's hundreds of grief stricken people around literally crying their eyes out because their 5 year old daughter has just been shot in the face, and you think they need to hire actors to pretend to act shocked?

Imagine that was your child.

My youngest daughter is 7. A few years ago there was an accident at school where she had fell and cut her ear quite badly. I literally dropped the phone and ran to the school, teary-eyed. I probably went through 7 different emotions on the way there.. Anger, worry, fear, shock.. when I arrived and saw a teacher stitching my daughters ear back onto her head with a sewing needle and thread I could have killed everyone in sight. Logic fortunately took over, and I assisted the teacher in calming my amazingly calm daughter while the teacher stitched her ear on to prevent the cut getting worse. The whole thing was a nightmare. You cant imagine what a parent feels until you have children.
>>
>>17105109
>C'mon dude, really?
there are sick people out there anon. you have been warned.
>>
File: 456789.jpg (886KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
456789.jpg
886KB, 1920x1080px
>>17093760
Sweet skate spot!
they got this sick rails that popin!
>>
>>17105114
your a monster.
>>
>>17093315
Doing a combination of both.

You get to control the narrative.
>>
>>17104320
It is literally exactly the same thing. You see what's probably a wrong picture on a newscast and build a "narrative" around it, but dismiss another picture error as just something that happens.

And you don't even see a problem with that.
>>
File: 1450068484299.png (828KB, 586x886px)
1450068484299.png
828KB, 586x886px
what in the fuck.
>>
The news makes goofy mistakes all the time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWAvHnfJsOQ

If your perfectly executed system requires hundreds of people to keep secrets but your proof lies in the infallibility of the televised news you're going to have a bad time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4IJkMFtxqs
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 600x244px)
image.jpg
43KB, 600x244px
>>17092900
>>
>>17104135
Reread what I wrote.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 500x560px
>>17105705
>>
>>17096762
my college roommate is friends with someone who was knocked over by the explosion so i think at least that part happened
>>
>>17096762
>>17096762

also tough ruck lol
>>
>>17105109
>>This is the new shock and grief.
see:
>>17104519

>>17104201
You're missing out on a great financial opportunity:
>>17103773
Too bad you couldn't have been the one in the spot-light as a "grieving" parent huh? I'm sure you would have rocked.

>>17103832
You tell me.
>>
>>17105819
Because your a nutcase
>>
File: ted-57.jpg (84KB, 569x629px)
ted-57.jpg
84KB, 569x629px
>>17093315
Merely LET it happen? That's so lazy and passive, why not employ a hands on approach, like when funding/arming those old freedom fighter groups who might have been slandered as "mujahadeen" or such, even though now we see that they're so much nicer than ISIS?
>>
>>17105109

I have a child myself, he fell and cracked his head open and yes, I agree with you I also went through about 4 or 5 different emotions. The actors arnt hired to <just> fake emotion, the hired actors are the ones doing the news reports.

Over here in England we had the McAnn missing girl incident and the parents just didnt act how you would normally act, its really shady.

Same with the parents on the news about these shootings, they just dont ACT how parents should act.
>>
>>17107023
There's no one way a person reacts to a truamatic situation especially when a camera is pointed at their face.
>>
>>17093515

No pictures of any bodies? Why?
>>
>>17096999

I assist in surgeries and I can tell you that the blood will clot pretty heavily if it's not removed from it's point of origin. It even becomes annoying to suction away if you wait too long it becomes dense and tough. If I wait too long to suction, I have to wipe the blood from the tray or it will literally clog completely. At the point this picture was taken, it's probably far away from the blast where the blood has had enough time to coagulate.
>>
>>17107037

Unless a person is either A) A sociopath B) A Psycopath, C) Autistic or D) Just dont care. EVERY parent would react the same to the knowledge their child has been mercilessly gunned down by a pent up pissed off little prick teenager. Every father would grieve whilst attempting to find the little cuntnugget and no police would stop them.
>>
>>17107052
This just isn't true.
>>
>>17093515
My theory is that it was something else, not goverment related, but more cultish about the school and the families that have kids there, of course this is based in nothing, maybe only the lack of photos of the bodys.
>>
The end is near

Beware strangers bearing gifts
>>
>>17107132
A local officer in my county years back tried to kidnap a little girl while in uniform and in the squad car. He went missing and was conveniently found a couple days later bound and shot execution style in the woods. The police probably didn't even investigate because the man was a monster. Hell, the cops probably did it themselves.

Street justice is real.
>>
File: X2604-S-20.png (28KB, 400x355px)
X2604-S-20.png
28KB, 400x355px
>>17107052
yes you've apparently never heard of shock before have you even left your parents basement?
>>
>>17093515
Lanza used pistols...which is what shooters use half the time. Ar15 are used less then half.
>>
i know that some countries buy cheap oil from ISIS so they will keep spreading.

they don't pose end of the world type of threat but they should be eliminated just like the taliban
>>
>>17104201
EVERY

SINGLE

THREAD
>>
File: cnndunnolondon.jpg (18KB, 230x177px)
cnndunnolondon.jpg
18KB, 230x177px
>>17103804
Shitty American News channels having the best source of information

Pic related. That's from CNN
>>
>>17103974
>my college roommate was about 500 yards from the finish line when the bombs went off
when will you red pill him?
>>
>>17105705
>3 brunettes crying
>must be actors
Arm from Aurora and Boston is completely different
Sandy Hook girl is thinner than Boston girl

>actually giving one brain cell of thought that these are all staged.
wow
>>
>>17104198
Seeing people argue on this thread has been like watching 8 year old girls fight over a toy that doesn't even exist
>>
>>17105109
I think the idea behind hiring the crisis actors is that they can go on the news and still seem distraught, convincing the majority of people who wouldn't know what an actual grieving parent looks like. But I agree with you, it seems unnecessary
>>
This is a very interesting thread, but why do you lot fall for bait so quickly? It deteriorates the quality of some people who actually want to put effort into their opinions.

If its a shitty post, a blatant shill or something uneducated just leave it alone. You dont need to respond so zealously.
>>
File: FzLZB0I.jpg (2MB, 3300x3210px) Image search: [Google]
FzLZB0I.jpg
2MB, 3300x3210px
>>17096799
>>17100597
If more people were as intelligent, logical and well-spoken as this fine gentleman, this world would be an infinitely better place.

Also, thank you for your service EMTbro. I've had more than a few of you guys stitch me shut and set broken bones over the years.
>>
>>17107529
>Street justice is real.

How does that pertain to the way people act when they're interviewed? Did you somehow lose your way while attempting to reply?
>>
>>17111028
>his is a very interesting thread, but why do you lot fall for bait so quickly?

You'd like to believe that no one's actually believing this shit, meanwhile there's dudes calling Sandy Hook families and the people who work in the school trying to ferret out what they think is the truth.

Just cause it's super dumb doesn't mean people don't actually believe it. I personally don't give a shit, and they can have little get togethers with flat earthers and drink tea with moon landing fakers and make out with ancient alien enthusiasts. Only problem is they're harassing people who lost their children and that's fucked up. The delusion is real.
>>
>>
>>17092900
Not "more and more" skeptical....

Because I already know they're staged.

Orchestrated and executed by the PTB.
>>
>>17092900
I'm almost completely sure the Boston bombing was a false flag, none of the injuries looked real as anybody who's seen a lot of gore can attest.

Same for the ISIS beheadings.
>>
>>17111028
>>Come on you assholes! Let me do my job! I need to buy Doritoes somehow!
>>
File: Coolpostbro.jpg (38KB, 658x367px) Image search: [Google]
Coolpostbro.jpg
38KB, 658x367px
>>17111170
>>Still trying to tell us this is grief:
>>17104519
>>
>>17112873
Welp, time to take this and troll twitter. San bernadino hoax trolling time.
>>
>>17104000
>Wears gun on left hip
>Shoots self in left foot
>Starts wearing gun on right hip
>Left foot injuries decline
>Thinks something has improved

All of these idiots show how less guns mean less gun violence. Well no shit. Never mind that violent crime increases overall. Please ask yourself what the goal should be. Hint: it's not reducing gun violence, and it's not reducing mass shootings.
>>
>>17112538

As someone who works as a surgeons assistant in an occupation where I deal with actual live gore all the time and not grainy celphone videos of car accidents and beheadings, they looked real enough to me.
>>
File: 1290125829335.jpg (195KB, 1000x548px) Image search: [Google]
1290125829335.jpg
195KB, 1000x548px
>>17112538

if you want to have a reason for thinking some terrorist event is a false flag don't rely on your extensive experience with gore videos compared to celphone videos taken at the scene

i think boston was a false flag. but jesus christ, you're the type of person who makes us all look like idiots with this kind of shit.

there are a dozen vastly better theories in this thread, and you pick the most retarded one based entirely off the 3 beheading videos you saw in /b/ before you turned off your computer and freaked out
>>
>>17092900
Its not new that the media lies about everything
>>
>>17093515
Except that gun control has gone in the opposite direction since the shootings in terms of actual legislation and the NRA lobby is still insanely powerful.

It seems like this false flag shit is just a convenient way to pretend anyone you want is the badguy regardless of the occurrences.
>>
>>17113096

>It seems like this false flag shit is just a convenient way to pretend anyone you want is the badguy regardless of the occurrences.

It's easier for those with weaker minds to conceptualize a massive event like these through the lens of some insurmountable encompassing evil power, rather than through the idea of just one person snapping.
>>
>We Need To Talk About Sandy Hook.

The series raises some interesting questions. I don't know what the hell happened. But there are some huge fucking holes in the official story that need to be answered.

>Police dash cam shows zero children evacuated when the evacuation took place
>Zero activity at the home of the suspect
>Much activity at the house next door to the suspect
>House next door was purchased before the incident, for $1
>House next door later sold, for $1
>Multiple other houses in the area, belonging to people involved, bought or sold, for $1
>Laws passed before incident preventing release of public documents of minors
>Numerous victim families with acting experience
>Numerous victim families with history of gun control support
>Numerous victim families making loads of money after the incident
>News story about the incident shows up in Bing cache the day before the incident
>Ambulances not allowed near the school
>>
>>17093636

Yeah because the Gulf of Tonkin was completely true to the narrative, right?
>>
>>17113173

He means use a different narrative. It's not even about agreeing or not - the term "false flag" is understood now, is associated with people who have given it a bad rap, and therefore makes you look like a fucking retard.

It's like if you want to be a racist but don't want to get your ass murdered in the ghetto, try not to wear your "death 2 niggerz" tshirt in front of a gang.

If that doesn't make sense to you and you still think it's about disagreeing with your position, then you really don't have a fucking clue how to do this at all do you?
>>
File: 1449785022549.jpg (848KB, 1246x2081px) Image search: [Google]
1449785022549.jpg
848KB, 1246x2081px
>>17092900
>>
File: image.jpg (433KB, 1632x1224px)
image.jpg
433KB, 1632x1224px
Ya man it's true.

>Clinton
>Merdoch
>the defense secratery in the U.S.

I just keep remembering all the times I saw warnings and the free web days when I was much younger(10 - 13). Reading those overgrow threads and hearing those hearts pouring out.

Dirty dirty war here in America. Those darn zombies keep watching T.V. Though and here we are.
>>
I can only speculate but as far as I see it, with all these people coming out on the net with theories with it all being staged, where are the comments and public outpourings from enraged parents and family members saying how dare you say this was staged?
Seems to be a logical question right? If I lost a child or loved one and people where spreading it as a hoax like wildfire over the net I would be pissed and the world would know it.
>>
>>17112873

I'm thinking there's no getting through to you. Do me a favor, at least attempt to keep your hateful vendetta against these people to yourself and off the phones and out of their faces.
>>
>>17114809
>>17114809
They're liars and should be confronted. They lied about children's deaths for their own financial gain. Don't feel sorry for them at all
>>
I dont even know why but I have IMMENSE trouble believing that ISIS even exists or that it's really them killing all those people and taking over the Middle East. But then again, I could be just paranoid.
>>
For some reason that i cant explain i have trouble believing that ISIS even exists and are really muslim extremists in black pajamas murdering innocent people in the Middle East. Could be the 9/11 conspiracies, could be the fact that no foreign troops have combated them. But then again im proabably just paranoid
>>
Donations received from all these hoaxes should be returned
>>
How come no video footage of 9/11 hijackers boarding plane?
>>
>>17115617
They exist, *but* they are very much a product of the U.S. interfering in the Middle East. We can lead a cruise missile through front door controlled via satellite, but we can't kill a giant death cult that is literally driving in huge Toyota truck-trains on highways into Syria, Iraq, and Libiya? Bullshit. We can't kill the financiers of these assholes?

The Generals let them live because America wishes to usher chaos and death upon mankind. America wishes for The End: a 3rd World War.

Fuckin' A, man.
>>
>>17092900
No, you're just a callous, paranoid piece of shit.
>>
>>17103570
Thank you. These conspiratard scum who go after the families of victims because they think they're crisis actors are the worst type of people.
>>
>>17093534
Idk, I don't speak Spanish
>>
>>17116849
Yet Russia has the might to stop them all alone. Europe is slowly falling to Putin's hands while USA is showcasing it's total incompetence.
>>
>>17116849
Because to act on those "huge toyota truck trains," we need precise intelligence on their movements, positions, and speed, and time to act on that intelligence. You need to know where it's leaving from, where it's going, how fast it's going, and you need to know that soon enough to get a plane fueled up, armed, and in the air on an intercept course. This is, as the description implies, rather difficult.
>>
>>17096762
The actor did not have a leg to begin with.
That bloody stump is prosthetics.
>>
>>17117240
>Yet Russia has the might to stop them all alone.
Russia? Stop Daesh? Ha! That's a good one.

Pic related- those red splots are Russian airstrikes north of Aleppo in Syria. The black is Daesh territory, and the yellow is anti-Daesh rebels.
>>
You guys are missing something important.

Search for "ponerology".

The doctor Andrzej Ɓobaczewski wrote a book about how we live in a time where the elite are just crazy psychopaths with thirst for blood.

Psychos are not logical. They are unable of plotting perfect plans to hide certain intentions (like banning guns) and manipulate the people withouth leaving big holes behind (like Sandy Hook being an obvious hoax).

They just enjoy having power and doing crazy shit with it, just because they can and enjoy killing people, or deceiving people, or make people go crazy/feel bad about the things they make happen.

We live in a psychopath era because we let psychos have power. We value them and let them have the power. Then complain about it.
Thread posts: 218
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.