[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can /x/ tell me about Crowley?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 15

File: Hellfire Candles crowley.png (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Hellfire Candles crowley.png
1MB, 1200x900px
?
>>
>>17092625
What do you want to know?
>>
File: exorcist-girl2.jpg (95KB, 736x587px) Image search: [Google]
exorcist-girl2.jpg
95KB, 736x587px
Was he a genius?
Did he have powers?
Was he just mentally ill?
What books have you read by him?
What books should I read by him right now?
And most importantly: is he really dead?
Or is he secretly still a spy?
What do you think?
Hmm?
?
>>
Bringing him up is a troll move, like going to /k/ and saying "Gun type X is the best!" or going to /tv/ and posting a pic of any film or tv show and asking "What went wrong?"
>>
File: exorcist-girl1.jpg (86KB, 736x587px) Image search: [Google]
exorcist-girl1.jpg
86KB, 736x587px
>>17092632
everything! i just got Liber Aba, so ill be reading that this evening.

>>17092642
no troll here. just trying to get educated. im a girl btw so :3
>>
File: 1450299982269.jpg (3MB, 2876x3660px) Image search: [Google]
1450299982269.jpg
3MB, 2876x3660px
>>17092625
>>17092632
https://mega.nz/#F!MMwiwDKY!dewfYIZIiLDbztZkt2JNzQ
^Misc. books, fiction, letters, essays, poetry, plus the unpublished Yorke Microfilms of the Warbrug Collection.

https://mega.nz/#F!cI4gWAzT!GRn6LLHv_7frHEJhY82gpA
^His spiritual writings including a couple unpublished rituals and a 500$ Equinox.

https://mega.nz/#F!0EwkVSzT!ZRNvNdu5c31IqDbkf38tow
Writings from his students and inheritors, as well as various forms of OTO ritual.

Really there's nothing I or anyone here can say that's going to do your understanding better than going through the material.
>>
>>17092651
yeah im reading it book by book :) just hoping someone more educated has their own opinions about him and his life. appreciate the links tho senpai <3
>>
>>17092639
>Was he a genius?
Yes
>Powers
Probably not/define 'powers.
>Mentally Ill
Maybe but not so much he needed hospitalized or that it had negative impact on his circumstances of life.
>What books have you read.
All of it. Unpublished stuff too.
>What books should I read right now
Liber 65, Liber 7.
>Is he really dead
Assuredly...V.V.V.V.V. on the other hand, that's rather a different question.
>>
>>17092659
nice thanks for that insight! powers like...able to conjure demons to physical appearance. you think thats real? and ill check out 65 and 7
>>
>>17092668
Physical appearance? There's tale of him doing that a time or two but seems most of records on Lemegeton gear toward visible appearance. Moreover, by the time he was codifying the A.'.A.'. dude didn't really give a shit about Lemegeton anymore.
>>
>>17092632
Poo sex and pedophilia
>>
>>17092632
what is it all about?
>>
Didn't know I had the same birthday as him. Cool.
>>
He's the worlds greatest power bottom
>>
>>17092625
Why does he wear a large tea bag on his head?
>>
>>17092647
Shut the fuck up. Why does it matter that you're a girl. Why the fuck do we care. Why does the fucking great beyond care. Why does the astral plane care? If you need to learn about someone use this new thing called "The fucking internet" unlimited source of information and don't give me any of that " who knows if it's credible? Well you're asking on fucking /x/ full of skitzos and paranoid assholes. So go fucking Google it and since you Had to point out that you are a girl without prompt. tits or gtfo.
>>
>>17092625
He was a pedo and child murderer. He was also crazy.
>>
>>17092647
Tits Timestamp or GTFO!
>>
>>17096976
It's the hood of his A.'.A.'. robe pinned up so you can see his face.

>>17097026
>[citation missing]
>inb4 Magick in Theory and Practice which has the footnote about sacrifice referring to masturbation at the bottom of the same page that the child sacrifice quote get pulled from
>>
>>17092625

Crowley is Sgt Pepper
>>
>>17092625
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

I'd say Crowley was many things, a prophet being one of the few things he did sort of right. He was instrumental in making magick a more culturally accepted thing, but this has had side effects in many ways. His writings invited copycats, who took good and mixed in a whole lot of bad. I can think of a few, from Gardner to LaVey, who bastardized his work. The great pity is that even Thelemites don't fully understand how their religious approach is in conflict with the works of A.C. and Thelema. Self empowerment does not come from worshipping a god or a man, but through putting those things aside. One has to be more about *not* worshipping or taking as special any one individual. Dogma has no place in the pursuit of Truth.

So, he wasn't a black magician or a wicked man. He was a man who added to our knowledge of the magick art and helped many to find it. I can only hope that in some small way I can do as much, if not more.
>>
Pedophile rapist crazy sex magick demon dude who was allegedly a higher state Freemason and offered courses on hermeticism to vamp off of innocent people. Don't be like Crowley, and don't feed off of the innocent. Love yourself.
>>
>>17099897
>Freemason
I should also mention that this is highly disputed among Freemasons, because he was a Grand Orient Mason. They are not looked upon as "genuine" by the Scottish Rite or United Grand Lodge of England.
>>
>>17099896
>The great pity is that even Thelemites don't fully understand how their religious approach is in conflict with the works of A.C. and Thelema. Self empowerment does not come from worshipping a god or a man, but through putting those things aside.
http://hermetic.com/crowley/magick-without-tears/mwt_43.html
http://lib.oto-usa.org/crowley/essays/ethyl-oxide.html
>>
>>17099909
He got his Grand Orient bones through Yarker.

The general story on AC and Freemasonry is that he was initiated into a lodge falsely operating under supposed UGLE sanction while in Mexico in 1901.

So he got UGLE styled initiations, but was never a member of UGLE.
>>
>>17099922
That's interesting, because I do know that Mexico's Masonry was a bit "off" in some ways. That would make a lot of sense, mostly because of how the officials in the Mexican government were Masons and strongly anti-clerical. Persecution of the Catholic Church was common in the modern era of Mexico, especially after the Revolution. The anti-theistic stance of the G.O. seems to jive with this, but it could be wrong on my part.
>>
>>17099922
This is basically semantics for the fact that Crowley was a pedophile.
>Was he a York rite pedo????
>oh must have been the Shriner pedophile!
>dude was a 33rd degree pedophile
>I heard he was a master mason, dude must have pedophiled pedophile
Yadda yadda. Get angry.
>>
>>17099929
>pedophile
There is a lot of reason to worry about people who are obsessed with pedophiles. They tend to be the ones who are the more scary, just because. You're a moron and seriously wrong. Just fuck off, ok?
>>
>>17099928
It totally jives with this and there's GO and UGLE presence in Mexico.

The fact remains AC thought he was getting UGLE sanctioned initiations and was in for a surprise when he got home to Jolly Ol' and tried to attend UGLE lodge meetings.
>>
>>17099931
Your agency is getting mad aren't they?
>>
>>17099931
FBI suddenly is afraid of one man that they've been harassing for over a year in group troves.
>>
>>17099931
Oh and by the way, the second the pain kicks in on this end, there will be hell to pay. Your move you fucking cunts. You know exactly what I'm talking about Randy.
>>
>>17099939
You should know why accusations of that kind get that kind of response. It's because pedophilia is such a sick problem and highly taboo. I don't think A.C. was a pedo, but you're going to think whatever you want to. Good for you, but that does not make it so. Aleister Crowley was no pedo and he had sex with many women and even with men, but no children. I don't like seeing him slandered in stupid ways like that, since it feeds into paranoia. Christian fundies have no qualms about going to low means to attack alternative ideologies, but that is pathetic.
>>
File: demons souls maiden 2.jpg (122KB, 500x775px) Image search: [Google]
demons souls maiden 2.jpg
122KB, 500x775px
>>17092639
I would highly recommend reading Perdurabo by Richard Kaczynski. It's as comprehensive and accurate as a biography on Crowley could ever be. Although, not that he hides the fact or anything, the writer is a member of the OTO, Crowley's magical society, so I'm a bit wary that there are dark moments in Crowley's life he lets slide due to his appreciation of him as a magician.

>Was he a genius?
Definitely. He was incredibly well educated and tenaciously dedicated to the occult. However, he wasn't great with money, and he was a bit of an insensitive twat to people at times. So maybe he wasn't that clever after all.

>Did he have powers?
Again, the occult probably isn't what you think it is. It's metaphysical and closer to psychological than, say, physically opening up a literal door to hell or whatever. He did claim that he turned himself invisible at one point, which was brought up during a court case to make him look stupid.

>Was he just mentally ill?
Eh, not schizophrenic or in need of being locked up, but he went through some abuse as a child that may have characterized his eccentric personality and his (debatably) abusive attitude to his lovers and friends.

>What books have you read by him?
Lots. Currently thumbing through 777 on and off. He did lots of fiction and poetry too in case you didn't know.

>What books should I read by him right now?
Magick Without Tears.

>And most importantly: is he really dead?
Yes, but he lives on in the hearts of every child.

>Or is he secretly still a spy?
Even if he faked his death in 1947, that would make him 130. He died. Details on him being a spy are blurry and up for debate, but there are suspicions that, because he had reason to travel to Germany for OTO business, he may have acted as a spy. Fun fact; there's also suspicion that MI6 is/was populated by Rosicrucians.

>What do you think?
I think it's likely he spied while on business trips, probably for the hell of it.
>>
>>17099950
>Perdurabo
I don't like that it presents him as a somewhat goofy oddball rather than a serious scholar. That said, the dark bits more or less get covered by AC's Autohagiography.

>777
Have you read Complete Magician's Tables and/or 776 1/2? Which do you like better?
>>
>>17099946
What the fuck are you talking about? I don't get it. You're crazy.

>>17099944
Paranoia is about all you have, isn't it?

>>17099939
I don't have an agency. I am a guy on this site and I love /x/ enough to keep trying to bring a bit of sanity to it. You're the one who needs to learn how to write less like a paranoid meth addict.
>>
>>17099949
Making problems taboo doesn't fucking help anything you fucking idiot. People have genetic predispositions to this type of shit because of the fucking family lines that have been raping and cousin fucking for thousands of years, and yet the same people end up viewing these problems publicly taboo and nefarious shit behind the scenes to scapegoat anyone that comes forward and says HEY this shit needs to fucking stop and kids are getting hurt because even for people that know they're fucking sick, people are afraid to come forward and say that they have an issue without a fucking literal witchhunt as a result. It's an absolute shitshow for something completely scientifically and mathematically from a DNA perspective understandable and treatable through alternative forms of therapy such as psychedelics and regressive hypnosis. Open your fucking eyes, this shit is real and happens everyday.
>>
>>17099964
^Crowley threads sure are fun :3
>>
>>17099958
Paranoia has nothing to do with it, only an idiot would think along those lines. Would you say that to a child that came forward with multiple allegations of abuse? No you sick fuck.
>>
>>17099964
Accusations usually are made against people who are not guilty in the slightest. It's slander. Most of the people accused are not pedophiles in any provable way, but are just people in the limelight. Case in point, every damn president and prime minister, cabinet member, or person of influence. People just like to accuse people of being pedophile monsters because they think like fundamentalist tinfoil hat nutjobs. I know the type, the kind of person who does this. Usually gets all their info from Infowars and Jesus-is-savior or the lesser known Cutting Edge.
>>
>>17099974
Unless someone realizes what the Masons do and get killed for speaking out afterwards.
>>
>>17099949
Not him and a bit of a tangent, but I feel like people countering sensationalist, Fundie damning of Crowley is a pointless battle. It's impossible to make him seem innocent in those kinds of people's eyes.

Because he did sacrifice animals, he did have orgies, he did have multiple wives (who he cheated on), he was a hedonist, he did commit many acts of blasphemy, and he did encourage generations to give magick a go. I don't think you even need to say he was a pedophile (or a pederast) to make him look bad. And, well, there were kids at the Abbey.

Crowley was not a Christian saint and he fed into the superstitious fears surrounding him while he was alive. It's a useful barrier. It's pointless to try and make him look like a nice man, pedo or not.
>>
>>17099966
They usually bring out all the crazies, but yes it's a hell of a lot of "fun".

>>17099973
He was probably coached by parents or predatory therapists with agendas. Look up "Satanic Panic" and you'll see what I mean. Look up "witch hunt" and you'll get more. People tend to fear anything they can't understand, which extends to worldviews and religions. Bigotry is a horrible thing, be it religious or otherwise.
>>
>>17099978
>what Freemasons do
http://www.stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html

That's a link for every ritual in their corpus. Find me something spoopy.

>>17099980
>who he cheated on
Open relationship != cheating.

>>17099981
It'd be nice if the Crowley was a pedo crowd could pull out more or better info than a quote in M:TP about child sacrifice with a footnote saying it's metaphor.

May actually be an interesting conversation if people brought forth some solid evidence of something.
>>
File: demons souls maiden 4.jpg (86KB, 450x661px) Image search: [Google]
demons souls maiden 4.jpg
86KB, 450x661px
>>17099956
>Perdurabo
Eh, I liked what it did to dispel a lot of the EVIL SATAN WORSHIPER or HERALD OF THE NEW AGE air around him. I mean, if you read his books you'll know first hand how scholarly he was when he was focused on his work, so I don't think it's worth dwelling on for a biography. The book gave me a good sense of what it would have been like to meet him in person.

>777
I'm going through the tables at the moment, though I'm actually reading Joseph Campbell more so right now. The thing that strikes me about it is how much I wish it was digitized and expanded on now that more info on, say, the African and native American cultures he leaves blank are out there. Might be a project for me if I learn HTML5.
I was writing a short story recently that briefly went into Jungian archetypes, so I ended up researching what the current state of that mode of thought was, looking for a good catalog or journal of archetypes, and there isn't really one that feels up to date, and very few that are even free/legal. If anything these days should be open source, it should be that. A good comparative mythology/archetype resource.
>>
File: 1420761735553.jpg (49KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1420761735553.jpg
49KB, 500x371px
>>17100008
>I'm going through the tables at the moment, though I'm actually reading Joseph Campbell more so right now. The thing that strikes me about it is how much I wish it was digitized and expanded on now that more info on, say, the African and native American cultures he leaves blank are out there. Might be a project for me if I learn HTML5.
That's exactly what Complete Magician's Tables does. Modern drugs, expanded gods, more grimoire content. It's baller. I don't like Skinner as an author otherwise, but that thing's stellar.

>Jung
Pic infinitely related.
>>
File: demons souls maiden 1.jpg (108KB, 500x677px) Image search: [Google]
demons souls maiden 1.jpg
108KB, 500x677px
>>17100019
Man, if you haven't seen it yet, there's a fucking fantastic talk comparing Jung to Crowley and getting into how Jung was in possession of a Gnostic gem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbQbxiNQeLs

It's so spooky. I'm 100% convinced of a collective unconscious due to first hand experiences already, but there's something that gives me butterflies about finding out Jung was secretly an occultist. I don't know if it's just because he was already recognized as "legitimate" by the psychological community while the rest of the gang were seen as eccentric artists and tabloid paper stars, but it at least seems like he made this natural discovery that, holy balls, the occultists were right all along. Like he's a Lovecraft protagonist or something.

Actually, I recently read Black Elk Speaks. Black Elk, for anyone who doesn't know, was a Lakota shaman who had a really amazing life. The book chronicles his life as a shaman, discovering his role in the community and finding out the meaning of these visions he received. Being a Lakota, he was relatively cut off from the rest of the world's mythologies and ideas, yet the descriptions of his visions and some of the acts in the rituals and ceremonies he did are shockingly similar to "western" ones. Makes me giddy.
>>
>>17092659

>V.V.V.V.V.

Go on...
>>
yeah Miles
>>
O
>>
>>17100084
June 27th, 2000 (? on year)

> The A.·. A.·. is guided by V.V.V.V.V. He wrote the tasks for each grade with George Cecil Jones. This is clear in LIBER 61. V.V.V.V.V. is ever the head of the A.·. A.·. and there can be no other. He is still at work to guide his Order. He does not necessarily need a physical body to do this. Intelligences on the inner planes can make use of all sorts of persons. One of their easiest vehicles is a person of unbalanced or insane mind. Why do you think you were the victim of a stalker? Would it not be good policy to heed what ill fortune besets you?

Letter from Phyllis Seckler to William Breeze.
>>
>>17100101

So vvvvv is a meme?
>>
>>17100110

kek
>>
>>17092647

Was it necessary to point out you're a girl? Just asking.
>>
>>17100125

>says the fag
>>
File: tumblr_nh5dork2Fa1tyeaxoo1_1280.png (957KB, 1280x1697px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh5dork2Fa1tyeaxoo1_1280.png
957KB, 1280x1697px
>>17100133

Damn brah, chill
>>
>>17100144

fu to h
>>
Is there any literature regarding AC and psychedelic drugs?
>>
>>17100177
All about Crowley's usage of mescaline:
http://www.academia.edu/13121964/Aleister_Crowleys_magical_use_of_Anhalonium_Lewinii_peyote_mescaline_

AC's Ethyl Oxide experiments:
http://lib.oto-usa.org/crowley/essays/ethyl-oxide.html

AC's observations on weed:
http://hermetic.com/crowley/equinox/i/i/eqi01015.html
>>
>>17092625
Mr. Crowley, what went on in your head?
>>
>>17100181
Thanks.

Surprised there is nothing on tryptamines.
>>
>>17100188
LSD wasn't invented until a handful of years before he died.
>>
>>17100196
ayahausca been around since forever.
No excuse for not using dmt.
>>
>>17100198
>No excuse for not using dmt.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N,N-Dimethyltryptamine#History

He didn't know the stuff existed. Unless he'd been in and around the Amazon. He did get dosed with shrooms in Mexico but it didn't do near as much for him as peyote did.
>>
>>17100196
Tryptamines as in DMT, psilocybin and combinations with MAOI's such as ayahuasca.
>>
>>17099929

Maybe those children DESERVED IT!

...think about it!
>>
>>17100203
I know what a tryptamine is m8.
AC didn't have access to the knowledge of it, physically or academically. He got a handful of shrooms in Mexico but either it was a low/weak dose or it was otherwise uninteresting to him. He really got turned on by the phenethylamines in the peyote cactus though.

It would have been interesting to see what he thought of DMT, though. IJS he had plenty of excuses for not exploring.
>>
>>17092647
Die in a fire. U won't ever understand liber aba in its full intent because you're a girl btw.
>>
>>17100133
Fucking whiteKnights are more female than most women.
>>
>>17100202
maybe he should have been a well traveled gentleman, eh? I'm sure he had the connections.
>>
>>17100236

Women are encouraged to grow penises these days.

Is that the kind of thing you like?
>>
>>17100236

fag
>>
>>17099949

My blessed sweetie, my sweet kiss goes to you.
>>
Does anyone know the oath that masons of the scottish rite must take?
>>
>>17100359

Yes it is boiled egg in bagpipe and ejected thus;
>>
>>17100207
Fuck off. Secondly, that doesn't make sense from any perspective. Anyone that has committed an offense as such is responsible, the child will deal with the trauma.
>>
File: zeena.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
zeena.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
His "Magik" was really only about getting butt fucked in the desert.
>>
>>17100213

What did crowley think about masturbation ? I feel weak and not as spiritually in tune after I release.
>>
>>17092659
>Maybe but not so much he needed hospitalized or that it had negative impact on his circumstances of life.

I mean, he died alone and destitute. A woman killed herself because he made her fuck goats.. Sounds like his mental illness affected his circumstances, and the circumstances of others.
>>
File: 7c02a-cr-leah-goat-cefaul4[1].jpg (11KB, 166x248px) Image search: [Google]
7c02a-cr-leah-goat-cefaul4[1].jpg
11KB, 166x248px
>>17104304
Do you have a pointer to the "fucking goats" stuff. I know at least one former partner of AC committed suicide, but not familiar with the bestiality part. Remember the newspapers also dubbed him The Great Beast 666, a title which he relished, but the rumors of his demise may have been greatly exaggerated.

Are you talking about: At the Abbey, Hirsig was instrumental in guiding Crowley, the Prophet of the New Aeon, to a deeper understanding of the Law of Thelema. At a time of despair, Crowley wrote, “What really pulled me from the pit was the courage, wisdom, understanding and divine enlightenment of the Ape herself. Over and over again, she smote into my soul that I must understand the way of the gods… We must not look to the dead past, or gamble with the unformed future; we must live wholly in the present, wholly absorbed in the Great Work, 'unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result'. Only so could will be pure and perfect.

"Crowley wrote one of his most confronting poems, "Leah Sublime" (which has been called "alarmingly obscene"), in her honour. In Leah Crowley he found an ideal magical partner. He called her vagina "the Hirsig patent vacuum-pump".

After Raoul Loveday died from drinking contaminated water at Cefalù, Mary Butts reported in one of her journals about Hirsig of an unsuccessful attempt to induce a he-goat to copulate with her at the Abbey of Thelema, emulating an ancient pagan ritual (an account corroborated by Crowley himself in an unpublished passage in one of his diaries)."
?
>>
>>17104245
he used semen in some rituals if I remember rightly, one was making a mockery of the eucharist.

>>17104304
>you'd have to be mentally ill to make a woman have sex with a goat
his coercing someone into an action isn't enough to label him as insane in my opinion - that it was an odd action is explained by the occult, not his level of sanity.
>>
>>17104304
>he died alone and destitute
I thought this was heroin/cocaine addiction, not mental illness.
>>
>>17104370
>we must live wholly in the present, [...] 'unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result'.
once someone does this then surely it stops making sense to try and assess them as "successful" in terms of normal human aims.
>>
>>17092625
he was an addict and a poor mad soul.

he died in complete economic needs for a sexual illness.
>>
>>17104370
WHO IS THE HOMO ON THE RIGHT?
>>
"Programmed to Kill" by Dave Mcgowen shows a link between every serial killer that I have ever heard of and Alister Crowley. Generally, government entities have used his work and created split personalities in children (pedophilic sexual trauma) and those children eventually become patsies for murders. Then we label them as serial killers
>>
>>17104718
He was totally mentally ill. Maybe not at the start but the man lost his fucking mind towards the end.
>>
>>17104880
some would say you'd have to be insane to ritually slaughter animals so I'm suspicious of labels of "insanity" vis-a-vis the occult.
>>
>>17100076
thanks for sharing Anon, this video was very inspiring. just what I needed!
>>
>>17092625
The fucker tried to add me on facebook
>>
>>17100019

It sure warms the cockles of my black little heart to see people using my screenshots. Great quote, ain't it?
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 1348x1524px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 1348x1524px
>>17105320
Pic for proof lmao
>>
>>17100359
They basically got to a point where their presence in the community was so great that they could tell how their actions rippled out. Like to ridiculous extents. To the point where them being in certain areas in a town at a certain point could cause events to happen such as conflicts, "accidental deaths", etc. Scottish rite masons are masters at understanding how to use such skills and literally kill shitloads of people to appease themselves and make themselves "more powerful". Protip, there is no power or any form of control. That's what they don't want you to know.
>>
>>17105373
"Your power is in knowing there is no power."
Just don't believe. Don't believe.
>>
>>17092625

Where the fuck do i even start when it comes to learning about thelema? Maybe I'm just stupid but I don't understand more than half the things I read.
>>
File: 1450043565102.jpg (2MB, 1600x2232px) Image search: [Google]
1450043565102.jpg
2MB, 1600x2232px
>>17092625
>>
>>17104718

You say that like the two couldn't possibly be related...
>>
File: 5375652091_c3706a51d4.jpg (152KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
5375652091_c3706a51d4.jpg
152KB, 500x366px
>>17104304
It's so cute people still toss this meme around.

>He died alone and destitute.
Deirdra Macalpine was one of the people with him when he died, along with their son Ataturk/Randal Gair. She reports him being financially stable enough to take the family out for weekly movies.

Moreover, he died with a locked strongbox full of cash under his bed. Yorke, on if his most critical biographers, confirms this and that he never opened it, which demonstrates his lack of need at the end of his days.

Finally he lived in Netherwood at Hastings, and had an entire quarter of the property to himself.

Really the only person with negative things to say about his end-of-life was Dion Fortune, who kept coming anyway.

The woman who fucked the goat was Leah: She died in 75, not in 2x.

There WAS a person who died at the Abbey. Raul Loveday (iirc). He drank from a poisoned stream. Everyone told him not to, continually, including Crowley. When he died, the press tried to make it about 'cats blood' or some horseshit thought he records and diaries validate my telling of the story.

How can you people keep lying like this?
>>
He crucified a frog he named Jesus Of Nazareth
>>
>>17100185
Teehee. I got ya bro.
>>
>>17092625
In reality: sick perverted fuck that used "satanism" to get laid.

In Supernatural: the only good written character in the show.
>>
>>17096995
Thanks for saying it so i didnt. Anyway. Yea you know the rule on 4chan. You state youre a girl. Nudes or gtfo
>>
i saw the stele of revealing up close, in person

i felt nothing :{
>>
>>17107191

Could you please answer >>17104245
for me since i specifically asked you? I know you're very well-read upon crowley and thelema. I just want to better myself brother. What book is good for a beginner? I am very interested in thelema but I do not know where to start.
>>
>>17107899
He either masturbated or engaged in a sex act without the possibility of copulation every other day until ED kicked in around the early-mid 30's.

>beginner's books
Magick Without Tears
Magick in Theory and Practice.
>>
>>17107903

Thanks brother. Also would you recommend I get educated with all of crowleys work if i were to join the OTO ?
>>
>>17107919
Yes.
>>
>>17099973
I have also been molested by masons, don't worry. It happens.
>>
>>17092625
>>17105803
Why was he wearing NWO hat?
>>
>>17107968
>>17099814
>>
>>17107533
I would love to go see it. I have my own reproduction in my temple.
>>
>>17107919
Any background you can build up will help significantly, but depending on how active your prospective lodge is, there may be a good wealth of information and teaching at your disposal.
>>
What does it mean to be a babe of the abyss? Does that mean they fuck your ass when they decide they don't like you?
>>
he enjoyed extra pleats in his pants
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.