[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever been gangstalked?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 346
Thread images: 29

File: 1112-wifi-spy-gigaom-630x420.jpg (22KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
1112-wifi-spy-gigaom-630x420.jpg
22KB, 630x420px
Anyone ever been gangstalked?
>>
OP here. I have.
>>
>>17092453
Story then
>>
>>17092408
I had some weird dude on the phone in a white van park on my street looking at my house and when I looked at him out the window he just backed up

Was kinda weird made me paranoid
>>
>>17092408
I've posted this here before. It's the only thing close to gang stalking I've ever experienced.

>I'm inside a McDonald's
>Dude is in the drive through, just got his food
>Makes eye contact with me, his lips moving.
>Hear, "Do you really appreciate your privacy?"
>I stone face it, I'm scared but I'm not going to let him see that
>He laughs and drives off

I wonder where I would have to sign up to be a gangstalker. I bet it pays well.
>>
>>17092408
yes and beyond
>>
They've all but admitted it to me. Any idea why we're being targeted? I didn't do anything save messing around with some book.
>>
Dated a girl for a bit that was definitely being gang stalked, last time I talked to her she said that she still was.

She'd get notes in her car and in her house, all of them with threatening statements and inconsistent handwriting. This would happen once a week or so, and it sort of stopped for the time that we were together.

>be at her house late at night
>her dog starts barking
>this is the same night that she told me about all of this
>go upstairs and look out her front door
>somebody is standing next to her car
>I have my CC on me
>walk outside and tell them to leave
>didn't hear anything from them for a while after that

cont.
>>
>>17092618
Go on.
>>
>>17092618
After we weren't together anymore they came back. I should also mention that her best friend was also being stalked by the same group of people, and they put her boyfriend in the hospital. (that's all I know, is they "put him in the hospital")

I'm fairly certain that the girl I was with was genuinely scared of them, she had reason to believe that they had access to her phone's microphone and camera, and she'd always stick her phone in a drawer in a different part of her/my house whenever she had something to say about them.
>>
>>17092658
Regular hospital or mental hospital?
>>
>>17092662
Like the ER, I assumed they assaulted him or tried to poison him or something.

Unfortunately I don't have enough time/resources/good comrades to try to get to the bottom of it all, that's kind of why I backed out before I got hurt.

I know that there were enough of them to outgun me, outfight me, and outsmart me, if it ever did come to that.
>>
>>17092658
She just sounds mentally ill man
>>
>>17092687
That's what they want you to believe. This shit happens
>>
>>17092669
Do you know if she'd 'dabbled' in anything?
>>
>>17092728
By that do you mean she got into something she shouldn't have?

Her best friend did, I don't know what happened, or what she did, but apparently it was pretty bad.

I think Sarah (we're going to call my ex Sarah) became a victim of the stalking by association.

Also, I know it seems like she's crazy, but I've seen the notes myself. I've found them in her car before she got to it. I've seen them and scared them off.
>>
some dude in washington told my boy he was american illuminati. I asked him how he does it? He says he gets all his buddies together. Tells the fbi and higher depts why some people in businesses shouldnt get contracts so they are redlined. Theyll assemble a whole board of power hungry individuals. Then they themselves split the contracts. They have done it to several magnates in the us. They work with every hidden command of authority in the nation. Then they talk about having cures for some viruses. And talk how one of obamas close relatives are dying of aids. And laugh when they said the tricked obama and pulled it from his lap.
>>
>>17092781
They do it all by pulling an emergency schedule it may include supervision, montages, and a whole other common vandalism.
>>
And they often use a mimic steganographic equipment. On tv. You know how the first steganographic media was patented/trademarked? Photoshop watermark by a 10th grade student. Then rolling media steganograph ...the sameway except layered. Like those moving images.
>>
>>17092805
Animated media. Sorry.
>>
Since he didnt have the display. He was given permission to a display patent. By someone he knew that made coded screens for international weapons arsenals.
>>
>>17092618
She probably broke a loser's heart and him and his fellow McDonalds bros are trying to get back at her
>>
>>17092831
After 911 i heard that these people had been emergency cleared. They are not fully white anglo. But the fear was that the u.s govt would construct an act of war by attacking the patent holders use it on everyone then give it back to cast blame.
>>
>>17092948
That itself is an act of war.
>>
Im amazed we're not seeing streaks of light yet within the air turbulence. Because once people see that it means the higher ups disrespected. And some other intelligence is gathering concesus.
>>
>>17092618
>>17092749
What did they look like? How did they dress?
>>
File: 1434223875671.jpg (149KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1434223875671.jpg
149KB, 612x612px
>>17093237
The one I saw was wearing what appeared to be a hoodie and jeans. After I scared them off he hopped in a white SUV and drove away. She says that she's seen them in many different vehicles and all dressed differently. I didn't get a good look as his face though. Her car wasn't under a street light.
>>
File: 1444519683841.jpg (70KB, 320x254px) Image search: [Google]
1444519683841.jpg
70KB, 320x254px
>>17093282
I should also note that the one that I saw wasn't driving the SUV. He had a driver, and it was a nice SUV, like a post 2008 Suburban.

What scares me the most about all of this is that these people have the resources and time to do this at 02:00 in the morning. We were just getting to bed, and these people were out and about, like it was their job.
>>
>>17093323
and the purpose of this is the ''monitor'' people they've programmed, issit?
>>
>>17092408
I got gang raped. Does that count
>>
File: 1439531941350.jpg (47KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
1439531941350.jpg
47KB, 700x560px
>>17093346
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>17092408

yup. dry with no lub
>>
>>17093355
people that they've programmed, or abused, traumatised. and they watch them to find out if they are ''obeying''.
some people have fallen through the cracks and escaped their clutches.
remember MOOKA?
>>
>>17093353
Were you dressed provocatively and/or were they black?
>>
>>17092697
We think they're nuts t because the only proof 90% of them has is there being something like.. occasional red cars passing them on the street. which happens to everyone
>because red cars are a thing

Unless they have definite proof, or valid arguments as to what makes them believe they're being stalked, they're most likely schitzo.

Like if you say you see the same person at the same time everyday it's most likely they have a schedule just like you do. yet people think that's gangstalking.
>>
>>17093381
no one remembers mookavillya?
>>
>>17093441
no, what is it?
>>
This sounds like paranoia at its finest.

>every bad thing that happens is a direct result of interference by a faceless and innumerable mob that wants nothing in particular, only to decrease your quality of life
>>
>>17093487
Literally.
Like if seeing the same car everyday in the same spot, or whatever it may be "decreases your quality of life" It's your own problem lol
>>
mooka was programmed, a survivor. that was the ''nickname'' they gave her.
>>
>>17093632
I often see the same silver van. it delivers milk or newspapers , can you imagine , jissus!
>>
probably, but none of your irrelevant asses have been
>>
>>17093677
How sick!! A man in blue shorts that carries a brown satchel often comes to my house and leaves these mysterious papers behind, of course I throw them out instantly! who knows what sick shit these notes contain... I've confronted him a few times and he says "I'm just a mailman, you crazy bitch". (As if he doesn't know I'm aware of what he's doing) Oddly this man never shows up on the weekend, ever.. I assume that's when he's plotting my kidnapping and ultimately my death.
>>
>>17092408
Yep. Lots of noise harrassment. Loud music at all hours of the night. Fire alarms going off where I live, to many to count. Car alarm went off only during the day for 3 days straight. I've had a couple creepy encounters on the road. Phone tapped.
>>
>>17093783
Yep, and you're the only person who lives in your city who isn't in on this plot. Clearly all of thus is aimed specifically at you. You haven't happened to be diagnosed with a mental illness, have you?
>>
>>17093805
If you weren't being paid for your comments, you might show some sympathy and ask questions. I can go deeper. Clearly, you only have one agenda.

Also, kids aren't off limits. They'll fuck with them too
>>
>>17093839
I wish were being paid to mock you, It'd be the best (and easiest) job I've ever had. You want sympathy? Fine, here:

Anon, you're sick in the head. Seek help. Disguise yourself and go to a student city for treatment, or maybe try to find a psyche who will see you via teleconference, and use a VPN and a boot USB OS like Tails to thwart wiretapping. Any doctor, any doctor at all, will agree with me. You aren't being stalked. Nobody has any reason to.
>>
It's like a neighborhood watch group that may or may not know why they're watching you. Could be told lies.

All the shills on these threads gives it more credibility. Keep shilling :)
>>
>>17093839
some people can't fathom it, think it's all a joke or a conspiracy theory.
if only it were.

does anyone know, can you get a psychiatrist to sign an official state secrets act?
I know idea;;y that it's all supposed to be confidential, but the last shrink >>17093839
tried to talk with became very sytrange around me. she told me she had ''countertransference'' feelings (when a shrink/therapist has feelings towards the patient. what sort of feelings, I have no idea) and these clouded her vision so much that she became useless.
>>
>>17093783
So what makes you think your being gang stalked? Any reason?
>>
>>17093870
> people are telling me I'm wrong!

> this MUST mean I'm right!

Anon, seriously. I'm making jokes, but in all honesty, it must be terrible to suffer from delusions like this. I really do urge you to seek help.
>>
File: 1404165455170.jpg (290KB, 1205x721px) Image search: [Google]
1404165455170.jpg
290KB, 1205x721px
>>17092408
>le trolling schizophrenics meme
>>
>>17093839
My aunt thought she was being gang stalked.
turns out she was just paranoid schitzo.
Got her help, and meds.
She's still a little crazy but now that she's gotten help she admits it was all paranoia & she was worrying over nothing.
so why wouldn't you want to try getting help? wouldn't you rather find out it's all in your head, that'd be better than the latter. Atleast id think so..
>>
File: 1449161619006.jpg (18KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1449161619006.jpg
18KB, 500x375px
>>17093913
If you admit you're insane and accept sedation, that just means they've won
>>
File: image.jpg (358KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358KB, 1280x960px
>OMGG GUISE
>So be me sitting with cat
>cat kisses me on lip
>I have small slice on my lip
>lip cut expands into big swollen ball
>IVE BEEN POISONED BY GANG STALKERS
>Sick fucks
>>
>>17093931
Or it means not giving faulty brain chemistry complete control over your life. Why are you so attached to your delusion?
>>
>>17093931
It was diagnosed by a doctor.. How do we know your not the bad guys trying to convince is gang stalking exists.. just so WE become paranoid?
>>
>>17093931
"They've" won because my aunt got the help she needed?
>>
Can you get a shrink to sign a confidentiality document?
>>
I personally admit I am a paranoid motherfkr,
but have good reason to be, some people do, have good reason to be.
Such as things from the past that sort of thing.
IMO, being able to admit that you're paro is important, it is different for everyone of course.
>>
>>17093966
They're confidential by default. They can only release info if you admit to a crime or say you're planning violence against others or yourself.
>>
>>17093880
Hmm, short answer, I seek the truth. The good, bad and ugly. Might not sit well with some people
>>
>>17093983
thanks, anon. what about a past crime? or something that involves things for example, like cults , would they try to interrogate to get information?
>>
>>17093984
Are you fucking kidding me, anon?

For one second, could you not romanticize your illness? Now tell us, straight up in clinical terms, what you think the reason is for a large scale surveillance and sabotage campaign against you.
>>
>>17093995
Maybe, but you could simply refuse to talk about it.
>>
File: Baphosimb.gif (10KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Baphosimb.gif
10KB, 256x256px
I never really understood what "gangstalking" was, but as I look into it I'm beginning to believe I was a victim of it last year when I had a serious breakdown.

It all started happening after Thanksgiving last year when the people around me started acting very strangely.

I had been looking into claims by some of my family members that our family was involved with a generational Satanic cult. At first I believed the claims to be lies, a product of the Satanic Panic that happened in the 80's, that my aunts who claimed ritual abuse had "false memory syndrome". But the more I poked into the Satanic stuff, piecing together all the evidence the more things became intense.
>>
>>17093984
So do I, I've also been looking At conspiracies, whistleblowing and all that shit since I was like 10.. I'm not being stalked.
>>
>>17094037
Gb2 creative writing class
>>
>>17094016
the time before they started talking about witness protection and asking for names and that's what I did, stopped talking. kept looking out the window, and admitted I was afraid, but the shrink was a grade-a ball of shit, not just to me, with all her patients, discharging a girl who was still obviously ill, emaciated and depressed, because she didn't attend enough occupational therapy, she was too depressed to, any way, with me she wouldn't let me close the blinds or swap seats, and when I wouldn't tell her what she wanted she'd change the subject, I told her I needed to talk and was afraid. She was an automaton. Excuse the rant. There must be some decent shrinks out there that one can talk with while still feeling safe.
>>
>>17094000
For a second I thought you might've actually cared but clearly you don't. Fuck off
>>
>>17093984
Short answer doesn't cut it if you want people to believe you. Like if you won't give a reason don't whine when people think your nuts
>>
>>17093946
SHILL
H
I
L
L
>>
>>17094037
Did you try talking with a shrink about it?
Sometimes that can help but understand if it's too daunting. Do you think it was the same people who targeted your aunt?
>>
>>17093984
see >>17094037
They actually give a decent reason, that's more believable
>involved satanic cults.
yet you think your being stalked cause you "seek truth"..
Just proves your schitzo
>>
>>17094058
I asked what was the cause and you refused to answer clearly, and *I'm* the one who doesn't care? Face it, anon, you don't HAVE a clear answer. Just a nagging feeling of something being wrong, and strands only held together with tenuous leaps of quasi-logic.
>>
>>17094058
That wasn't me that replied. But I still don't see why that would get you gang stalked
>>
>>17094084
paranoia is a frightening thing, it can consume one, I am constantly on edge, clinical terms ''hyper arousal'', meaning one is always uber aware.
If the anon feels that way too it's understandable they'd be angry too cos it's exhausting being always on.
>>
>>17094101
I mean I agree with u but
>I asked you what the cause was
It was me that asked that. u fraud *teehee*
but it's okay Ill still let you have sex with me
>>
>>17094146
I wasn't trying to impersonate you. I asked here:

>>17094000
>>
>>17094165
ohh haha sorry my bad
>>
>>17094170
It's all good. If you're in Minneapolis, I'd be happy to Fuck you though. :^)
>>
>>17094053
I guess I do sound cheesy

All I know is that I went through hell

It's a bizarre feeling to feel like every person around you is in on something you're not

I felt like I was under constant surveillance and almost as if everyone could read my mind. People, nurses, doctors, policemen, saying strange phrases to me, seeing people in multiple places with different jobs, one agent I nicknamed "Butters" for some reason first appeared to me as an EMT and then later as a cop. A nurse saluted the turned off tv in my hospital room and said "Hail Satan".

It felt like a game to them, push me and see where I'd run.
>>
>>17094107
I'm not a sheep?
>>
>>17094079
I've been contemplating seeing a therapist and telling them everything but I'm afraid it will just make things worse, either they won't believe me or if the do where I go from there as the stalking directly involved my family, my main support system.

My mother refers to "them" as the "Uncles" because she was molested by an uncle who was one of "them", she says they're senior ranking Freemasons, the Shriners.
>>
>>17094197
Is it possible that perhaps you have trouble differentiating faces? Aka one blonde with long hair looks the same as another?
>>
>>17094237
what's your point? elaborate?
>>
This thread is heavy on "strange shit that happened to me" and markedly absent on WHY.
>>
>>17094261
No, there's no possibility for that. It seemed they wanted me to know that they were the same person actually, part of freaking me out I guess.
>>
>>17094251
it is frightening when they are in positions of power, they are the fkn scum of the earth.
I understand that feeling, of not being believed, or just as scary, being believed, in my case, and pressured for information you don't feel safe giving.
I don't know your situation, and if you aren't comfortable telling it, that's okay, it is all v daunting and unnerving. But I would recommend talking with someone, if not a shrink-not because you are ''ill'', but because the stress of it can do one's head in, believe that-then a helpline/counselling helpline.if you don't feel safe ringing from your own fone, ring from a call centre or a separate sim card.
Keeping something this stressful in is v hectic.
>>
>>17094290

The tenets of roleplaying.
>>
yes me. its really annoying.
hanz here.
>>
>>17094306
>>17094305
see that shit?
THAT is roleplaying.
>>
Anyone ever been gangraped?
>>
>>17094306
if only it were the luxury of role-playing. perhaps your world is safe enough that all this is fiction to you, cosy in cotton wool, but do not dismiss those who go through heavy stuff, because you can't fathom it.
>>
>>17094306
I think you may have meant the word "hallmarks", but I understand your meaning. This thread is either full of AP Lit nerdlings, or deeply, deeply disturbed individuals.
>>
>>17094360
see
>>17094349
myopia is a terrible thing but you mustn't inflict it on others.
>>
ALL VICTIMS OF GANG STALKING MUST ANSWER THIS QUESTION BEFORE DISCUSSION CAN CONTINUE:

Do you believe yourself to be entirely sane?

Prohibited answers:
> any variation of "nobody is truly sane...."
> "if sanity means being a SHEEP", etc
>>
>>17094287
I don't believe things just because the media tells me to. My mind isn't simple like the majority of dumbasses mind's in society. I can think for myself.
>>
>>17094405
See
>>17094393

Ya broke the rules, kiddo
>>
>>17094393
definitely not, I have PTSD, dunno anything about being a hoofed mammal (sheep) though.
I don't think anyone is stalking me or I'd contact relevant authorities like a shot.
I am hyper aware due to past events. Can't speak for the anon who does feel watched, other than hope they get support whatever their situation.
>>
>do you believe yourself to be entirely sane

yes.

my stalkers tried putting me in mental wards several times under false pretenses and they claim i have "shizophrenia" which isnt true because i dont have hallucinations.
but i did experience some really strange shit.
it all ties together.
them stalking me, me seeing buildings disappear and stuff
only a few months ago i talked to a girl that lives in my building and she was 18 at that moment.
then a few minutes later she gets in and her mother gets out, and her mom said to me "dont talk to her. shes a minor. she wouldnt be right for you" and then the girl came out again and she was suddenly only a 6 year old girl.
explain that skeptics.
>>
>>17094410
You're a dumbass.
>>
>>17094428

>i dont have hallucinations
>...me seeing buildings disappear....
>...she was 18 at that moment........suddenly only a 6 year old girl.....

Do you see the possible disconnect here?
>>
>>17094405
the media is a load of shit and it's good that you have your own mind, but if you feel that there is someone/people watching you, personally think you should contact authorities, whatsit they say, an ounce of prevention is worth a large amount of cure.
>>
>my stalkers tried putting me in mental wards several times under false pretenses and they claim i have "shizophrenia" which isnt true because i dont have hallucinations.

Schizophrenia isn't only hallucinations.

>them stalking me, me seeing buildings disappear and stuff
What was that about not hallucinating?

>only a few months ago i talked to a girl that lives in my building and she was 18 at that moment.
>then a few minutes later she gets in and her mother gets out, and her mom said to me "dont talk to her. shes a minor. she wouldnt be right for you" and then the girl came out again and she was suddenly only a 6 year old girl.

You said you DON'T have hallucinations, bro.

>explain that skeptics.
YOU'RE SCHIZOPHRENIC
>>
>>17094448
disassociation is a common result of PTSD the mind fractalises because it is a way of coping with the stress.
>>
>>17094299
>there's no possibility for that
and whys that?

Also did you know most people with mental illness won't accept and actually don't believe that there's anything wrong with them, they believe it's an outside source.
ergo paranoia
>>
>>17094456
>>17094448
seriously, even the BEST FUCKING HALLUCINATIONS CANT JUST MAKE GIRLS THAT ARE 18 YEARS OLD BECOME LITTLE CHILDREN!
GET REAL!
>>
>>17094483
You're right, it takes next level insanity. Get help.
>>
>>17094491
i am. that's why i am posting this. hopefully some secret organization reads this and takes me to their base so i am safe from the evil people stalking me.
>>
>>17094393
Using passive aggressive and borderline fallacious tactics to sway any logical answer to your question is not winning in any way dude.
>>
>>17094502
>>17094503

> two people respond acting like the same person

R O L E P L A Y
O
L
E
P
L
A
Y
>>
>>17094483
>>17094465
>>17094456
don't bully the anon, if they are actually having a psychotic episode it won't help them to lecture and dismiss.
and if their situation is real then thery need support in that way too.
anon, I've said it before but really think you should speak with someone either way. to be safe, and to feel safe, both are important as the stress can be way overwhelming.
if someone is watching you then you need to get help to protect yourself.
and if it's all imagined as some say, then you need help with that, too. I don't judge either way , not knowing your situation, but I hope that you are okay .
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 640x726px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 640x726px
>>17094428
>dont have hallucinations.
Schizophrenia isn't just hallucinations, It's mainly delusions and paranoia. you can have paranoid schizophrenia and not hallucinate.

And all the other symptoms you feel, are probably mistaken by "mind control" to you, or whatever you guys think is happening to you.. are symptoms of being schitzo
>>
>>17094483
simple answer. it wasn't the same girl lol.
>>
>>17094515
Gang stalking is the literal definition of schizophrenia
>>
Gangstalking is very real. The CIA, FBI, and other Federal organizations including already mentioned Fraternities know how to sway people in the bigger picture by understanding human impulses through statistics in media viewing and through effects of advertising on sales of products in general. If you can understand a system through awareness of patterns, you can understand anyone that lies within the system as well. These people know how to get into your head. It also doesn't help that they know how to eat to maximize their brain potential and push out food "products" simultaneously, causing people to sleep to the fact that They have higher states of consciousness unlocked and can walk into basically anywhere and know just about everything there is to know about you just by observing your body language and the way you communicate. And they would know you even better considering their hidden ways of communicating. This goes deep. They've been on this website consistently harassing people because of how afraid the conglomerate is getting. Because they fucked up. Big time.
>>
>>17094510
m8 i have no friends. and my family tries to have me out of their way.
the last friend i had tried to poison me.
my mother is pure evil. she has demon wings and sins intentionally. she constantly calls the police on me which then bring me to the mental ward where i am being kept for 6 weeks as per a judge*s orders and i have no internet and shit and can only sit on the bed for 6 weeks and i am being forced to take medicaments. the last time this happend was last month. they made up some completely random bullshit about something that never happend in any way and they brought me to a hospital where they made "serum" out of my blood. that's what the doctor told me when he took my blood.
>>
File: shaggy_this_isnt_weed.jpg (14KB, 480x343px) Image search: [Google]
shaggy_this_isnt_weed.jpg
14KB, 480x343px
>>17094537
>>
>>17094537
this is bait right?
>>
>>17094537
finally. someone who has the same knowledge as me. thank you man. you speak exactly the stuff i am not able to write coherently but believe.
>>
>>17094539
where's the proof?
>>
>>17094554
Not bait at all. Was recruited by a Scottish rite Freemason and dropped out as soon as I figured out how they were.
>>
File: 1446894704711[1].jpg (993KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
1446894704711[1].jpg
993KB, 2592x1936px
>>17094564
right here
>>
>>17094529
Shut the fuck up Steve
>>
>>17094577
how'd u know my name..
>>
>>17094576
Time stamp or get the fuck out
>>
It's not my fault you guys fucked up. As much as you'd like to do something and then push it on the front of the timeline to delay your inevitable punishment, I suggest you Feds get the fuck off this website before I figure out all of your secrets.
>>
>>17094584
Steve Couldron CIA Agent no 3649
>>
>>17094576
why is it in German, I can barely read that shit. post it in English
>>
>>17094590
Confirmed bait
Confirmed faggot
>>
ROLEPLAY
OLEPLAY
LEPLAY
EPLAY
PLAY
LAY
AY
Y
>>
>>17094600
Have fun with your little rape crew you fucking Masonic piece of shit
>>
>>17094598
Yes I am a grill named Steve, I'm actually inbetween transitions from female to crocodile. next time you go to Louisiana look out for me in the swamps (;
>>
File: IMGA0250.jpg (117KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMGA0250.jpg
117KB, 640x360px
>>17094587
>>
They don't call it a pineal gland for nothing nigga.
>>
>>17094598
toads
>>
Please dear god someone screen shot this loon. This is pure gold.
>>
>>17094615
>>17094576
Okay but why is it German?
and anyone could easily print that shit out from online
>>
>>17094625
why its in german? because I AM german.
they literally broke into my home, dragged me out and anestethisized me. then i woke up in a hospital where they tortured me a few days. then they locked me up in a mental ward.
>>
>>17094609
The rape crew is watching you friend
Your asshole will be sucked
Resistance is futile
>>
File: IMGA0252.jpg (119KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMGA0252.jpg
119KB, 640x360px
>>17094625
also below the timestamp you see a blue pill, here is it closer up.
>>
>>17094641
10/10 would leave anonymously in an enemy's mailbox
>>
>>17094641
Nigga just said my asshole will be sucked. Lmao. Heard that click. Creep.
>>
>>17094636
That was you being dragged to the mental hospital for being a schizo.
when you say torture, what'd they do?
>>
>>17094643
and?? what's it for?
>>
>>17094673
Inb4
"Interrogated me about my thoughts and actions and medicated me while holding me against my will!"
>>
>>17094643
u probably just carved numbers into a candy
>>
>>17094673
they put needles into my balls
they put a 5-part cannula into my arm and injected some strange transparent fluid into my arm while at the same time extracting my blood from my arm.

then they said demonic stuff like "this guy wants to have 6 children with every woman"
the doctor literally said that
the whole time i was chained up to the bed.
>>
>>17094676
you're supposed to put it up your ass so when the rape crew come to suck your asshole it tastes like blueberries

>>17094696
that doesn't even make any sense, I'm sorry
>>
>>17094676
its tavor.
its a very strong anestheticum
they tried to OD me with it by injecting 2 full bottles into my veins of that.
miraciously i survived because my body got used to it apparently.
>>
>>17094704
the rape crew and i grow tired of your monkeyshines friend
insert the pill so the process may begin
>>
>>17094680
Making people laugh doesn't change the fact that people do get dragged to mental institutions and treated like shit. What's your point?
>>
>>17094696
I guarantee that the strange transparent fluid was saline, anon. Usually it's just salt water, sometimes an anti coagulant to ease the extraction of blood samples.
>>
>>17094734
doesnt change the fact that the guy said "this is the serum" when he extracted my blood and also said "this guy wants to have 6 children with every woman" behind my back.
>>
>>17092408
There's a little access road next to the street I live on in a suburban neighborhood; no one uses it since the throughfare into the neighborhood is way more convenient. Anyway, cars will park at the very top of the road within full view of the neighborhood for hours at a time, and then just leave. No other car comes to meet them, nothing. Initially I though maybe it was just drug deals, but when no one else comes to meet them, I guess it's kinda weird.

I'll add to this by saying that, yeah, sometimes people might just find an old road to sit on and use their phone or do whatever, but it's just never sat right with me.
>>
>>17094726
how's the freezer these days? Cold and lonely?
>>
https://youtu.be/oOYrCHi7yjM

https://youtu.be/yJLhnts9-oQ
>>
>>17094428
Fuck off, Hanz.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-17-02-00-02.png (389KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-17-02-00-02.png
389KB, 1440x2560px
>>17094731
My point is that what you call torture, everyone else calls "emergency hold".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_Mental_Health_Act
ThIs is Specific to Florida, but similar laws exist worldwide.
>>17094740
Pic related.
>>
>>17094763
oh. well then explain why the doctor said "this guy wants to have 6 children with every woman"

also i have witnissed how a muslim doctor came in and the doctor asked him "do you guys really not eat any pork?" and the muslim said "thats the official story. in reality, everyone of us eats pork"
>>
>>17094747
freezer?
>>
>>17094771
You seem to think your memory, hearing, and interpretation is infallible. I highly, highly doubt you were calm, collected and listening intently to what medical staff were saying while they had you restrained and trying to take a blood sample (likely to see if you had taken any drugs that may have contributed Rio a psychotic break). In fact, I'd wager that you were freaking the Fuck out and screaming bloody murder and thus were unlikely to hear clearly What a doctor said.

As for the Muslim thing, that sounds like a Muslim man being sarcastic to someone who asked a stupid ass question. They have to deal with that shit daily.
>>
>>17094753
>>17094734
>>17094673
>>17094624
>>17094608
>>17094600
>>17094554
>>17094084

What is with these fucking shills

And if there not shills why the hell are they even on /x/
>>
>>17094803
some of us come here repeatedly out of enthusiasm for horror stories/games/movies even though that's like a tenth of the content tops, and find all the roleplay, genuine belief in the supernatural, and most of the conspiracy theory shit to be hilariously retarded. Lots of us speak up when there are gangstalking threads because vindicating the delusions of the mentally ill is too immoral even for 4chan.
>>
>>17094790
i was entirely calm and didnt freak out a single bit
i was just very pissed. the other patient on the other bed kept saying "do not unchain him, he will kill me"
and strangely, every patient on that floor had the same voice. and that voice is the voice of my mom's subtenant.

and the muslim was completely honest.

why are you trying to make me look like i am some crazy guy?

they made up completely random shit that i never did in order to jail me in a mental ward for 6 weeks.

here >>17094576
it says translated "he was found unconscious in his home which previously burned. an unknown white powder was found and a knife stuck in the fridge." and here is where it gets really fucking bullshit
"the affected reported about imperial voices which he wanted to supress by setting his room on fire and ingesting poison"
these guys wanted to have me out of their way. in the mental ward they tried to overdose me with tavor and if they had succeeded no one would question it because everyone would think it happened as it was described in the paper.
my question is, HOW COULD I HAVE EVER SPOKE ABOUT VOICES IF I WAS UNCONSCIOUS?
>>
>>17094803
Is it really so distressing when people disagree, anon? This isn't an insanity echo chamber. This dude is genuinely ill, and he needs to seek help. Also, you say "shill" like a /g/ user. That is to say, as a stand in for "someone with a dissenting opinion".
>>
>>17094790
You dont think a DOCTOR would know if muslims eat pork or not? Even if he did is that an appropriate subject to discuss in front of a patient?

The doctor said they all end up eating pork (sinning) and with the "6 children thing" it could be a subliminal messaging but I dont want to play into anons fear.

Its funny you'd give the government the benefit of doubt over a fellow human being
>>
>>17094745
>views the whole neighbourhood

maybe people just like the view from their?
>>
>>17094819
now wer'e getting somewhere. thx anon
>>
>>17094818
>>17094815
Its funny you are saying these people need help but all I see is people bullying them calling them schizo ect

Im more inclined to believe them than you
>>
>>17094830
Its cool

If they had mk ultra way back then who knows how advanced they are now
>>
>>17094771
When the doctor said "this guy"
what makes you think he was talking about you? He probably wasn't, that's why it didn't make sense to you..
I also doubt he would talk about you right in your face..

I've probably been coming off as rude to you this whole time, like sorry but everything your explaining sounds like a mental disorder. I know you won't believe this, but I actually believe you have schizophrenia or something along the lines. And if you bring yourself to accept that, and get the help you need, I can guarantee most of your paranoia will go away
>>
>>17094840
here is the full story:
there was a female doctor who had a thing for me as i was in that hospital. and the male doctor noticed that and told (yes while i was fucking next to them) the female doctor "this guy wants to have 6 children with every female"
happy now?
>>
admit it, the reason you keep saying "these guys are shizo" is just because you simply dont want to believe them.
>>
>>17094819
........anon, governments and hospitals aren't the same entity, unless the guy was at a military hospital.
>>17094817
"Unconscious" doesn't mean "comatose". Aka, you were FOUND unconscious, not remained so while being transported to the hospital.

Anon, my girlfriend suffered a psychotic break two years ago, which culminated with her trying to cut her wrist with an x-acto knife in the bathroom. While being transported to the hospital, ave was entirely incoherent, attributing her actions to all kinds of shit.

She doesn't remember saying these things now. She wasn't the same person for 2 of the 3 weeks she was held in the psyche ward. After 2 years of medication and therapy ( first on a daily basis (on the ward), then weekly, and now monthly), she's finally getting better.

I'll admit freely that I've been a dick in this thread, but real talk, anon. You're not Neurotypical. You need to seek help of your own free will.
>>
>>17094803
yes pointing out the obvious and having a different opinion than you totally confirms I'm a shill.
/x/ is for paranormal not for schizophrenic delusions
>>
schizophrenia is areal disorder and I think that's what's going in here. not trying to bully,'sorry if it seems that way. I'm just calling it as I see it
>>
>>17094849
the doctors keep diagnosing all sorts of different illnesses i have
first they "diagnosed" paranoid shizophrenia, then they "diagnosed" psychosis then they diagnosed "katatonic shizophrenia" and every single time they keep giving me the same exact medicament and keep saying "its against the sickness you have" even tho my "diagnosis" keeps changing.
>>
>>17094817
Of course other peoples conversations are gonna sound odd or foreign if you only hear bits and peices of them.

and dont you think maybe that guy was saying "he's gonna kill me" because you were in a mental hospital..? and he probably had something wrong with him?
>>
My moms was diagnosed schizo

Never seen her read any kind of book except the bible

One day she just randomly hands me a boo about satanic ritual abuse... it wasn't a fictional book it was a series of testimonies

She would always mention weird shit or i would over hear it or she would be drunk and let stuff slip

stuff like she is a witch or that she wasn't my actual mom that she had been replaced, she referred to herself as a computer but she didn't have the technical vocabulary, i think she was meaning to say that she was an android
>>
>>17094858
the paper of the doctor said with that medicament they want to shut off all emotions i have. positive as negative. thats literally what the paper says.
>>
>>17094849
Are you trying to say the government doesnt influence healthcare now? Are you going to say that big pharma doesnt profit off of people who "need help"?

You really dont think theres a chance that americans are being made intentionally sick?
>>
>>17094848
Of course I don't want to believe them because it's not TRUE. I don't doubt for a second the sincerity of anon's words, but that does not mean they're factually correct. His reality is obviously different from our own.
>>17094858
Doctors aren't perfect, and with something as complicated as the human mind, it's highly unlikely that their diagnosis will be exactly correct the first time. It's a process, and you aren't helping it by resisting their efforts to help you.
>>
>>17094864
it wasnt a mental hospital. after they dragged me out of my room they brought me to an accident hospital first. and after that to the mental ward. (why would they bring me to a mental ward after i was in a real clinic?)
>>
>>17094874
ok guess what? do not reply to my posts anymore. thank you
>>
>>17094848
No I just think it's all delusions! I've read into it, and a lot of the things I've read say it's just a form of schizophrenia and stuff. like if you could provide links that can show me that it's more than just delusions I'll be happy to change my mind
>>
>>17094870
This guy is German.
>>17094876
Anon, you may have disassociated during your psychotic break. While you may have felt calm , you may actually have been being violent, frightening another nearby patient. As I said before, you're making the mistake of believing your memory and interpretation is infallible. More clearly: what you remember happening isn't necessarily exactly what happened.
>>
File: frater.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
frater.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>17094889
this was in one of my emails.
>>
>>17094895
if we go down that path i can be accused of everything they want to without me having to have ever done anything like it.
>>
>>17094895
Yeah they had the stasi there even worse

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi

>you didnt remember things right
>>
>>17094876
it's happened to my grandma, she was in the hospital after falling, and went straight to the hospitals mental ward because she's bipolar and was very manic at the time. it's not unusual to be admitted to the hospitals mental ward.
>>
>>17094876
You were in the hospital to be treated for any Injuries caused by your mental breakdown. and then you were submitted to the ward after everything was in check.
>>
>>17094902
it was an entirely different hospital. coincidently it was the hospital that my mom keeps calling when she wants me out of her house. she just randomly calls the cops or the rescue service whenever she feels like it and without any reason, and they come and pick me up and bring me to the mental hospital.

my mom has shizo affective disorder and a paranoid psychosis, yet everyone keeps doing what she says and hurt me.
>>
>>17094896
how many people have your email tho, like it couldn't be someone that knows you, taking advantage of your mental state and messing with you?
>>
>>17094899
If you want to immediately accuse them of wanting to kill/lock you away forever, sure, that's a possibility. But What I'm getting at is that your recollection is suspect after a psychotic break.
>>
>>17094911
nope, no one irl knows my email. but hence you started the topic, my old "friend" who teached me how to sin, took advantage of my mental state and gave me poison to drink. after that i had to puke 2 months later to get it out.
>>
>>17094920
Anon, what kind of poison stays in the body for two months without killing you, but is still able to be vomited out, aka, is still in your stomach, TWO MONTHS later?

Even you must realize this is impossible.
>>
>>17094908
wait what I thought you said it was the same hospital. I'm confused. and Idk, I'm not gonna deny anything your saying, I'm sure your saying it how it is, but you could just be interpreting these things wrong.. if your mom had these disorders, it's very possible they could have moved on to you..
>>
>>17094929
mfw I know German I'm just shit at reading it. I have no idea what this says
>>
File: document1.jpg (47KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
document1.jpg
47KB, 640x360px
>>17094931
let me fix it for you
>>
>>17094901
>In the mid-1980s, a network of IMs began growing in both German states; by the time that East Germany collapsed in 1989, the Stasi employed 91,015 employees and 173,081 informants.[25]

>About one out of every 63 East Germans collaborated with the Stasi. By at least one estimate, the Stasi maintained greater surveillance over its own people than any secret police force in history.[26] The Stasi employed one full-time agent for every 166 East Germans.

>The ratios swelled when informers were factored in: counting part-time informers, the Stasi had one informer per 6.5 people. By comparison, the Gestapo employed one secret policeman per 2,000 people.
>>
>>17094939
>Tactics employed under Zersetzung generally involved the disruption of the victim's private or family life. This often included psychological attacks, such as breaking into homes and subtly manipulating the contents, in a form of gaslighting – moving furniture, altering the timing of an alarm, removing pictures from walls or replacing one variety of tea with another.

> Other practices included property damage, sabotage of cars, purposely incorrect medical treatment, smear campaigns including sending falsified compromising photos or documents to the victim's family, denunciation, provocation, psychological warfare, psychological subversion, wiretapping, bugging, mysterious phone calls or unnecessary deliveries, even including sending a vibrator to a target's wife. Usually, victims had no idea that the Stasi were responsible. Many thought that they were losing their minds, and mental breakdowns and suicide could result.

>One great advantage of the harassment perpetrated under Zersetzung was that its subtle nature meant that it was able to be plausibly denied. This was important given that the GDR was trying to improve its international standing during the 1970s and 80s, especially in conjunction with the Ostpolitik of West-German chancellor Willy Brandt massively improving relations between the two German states.
>>
>>17094938
explanation: mr. kroll aka hanz suffers from schizophrenia.

Hanz it's all in your head. Try to understand that you need medication so you aren't under the delusion of being gang stalked anymore.
>>
>>17094941
>The National Security Agency's domestic surveillance capabilities would have been "a dream come true" for East Germany, a former lieutenant colonel in the defunct communist country's secret police told Matthew Schofield of McClatchy.

http://www.businessinsider.com/stasi-talks-about-nsa-surveillance-state-2013-6
>>
>>17094944
how do you explain that i FUCKING SEE THEM?

when i look outside, there used to be a car that constantly parked infront of my window, with a guy who just sits there doing nothing, facing my direction
then after i posted on /x/ about it, the car never re appeared but instead i would now notice a flashing light coming from a building infront of mine, the flash aiming directly towards my window.
then when i would walk along the walkway at night near my house, i passed a building with a balcony and the people on it took a photo of me.

then when i was at my mom's, a tram passed me and a guy in it took a photo of me (every single time they use flashes)
and thats not all.
this summer when i walked through the city, there would be guys who just stand there watching me. the whole fucking time.

and lo and behold, i was fed up with this and took place near a heavily used street and just stared into one direction. then after some time a guy came and took place right infront of my vision, just staring at me. then after a few hours he left, and another guy took place at the same location - again, just staring at me. that continued untill it got dark. (i stood there from 2 pm untill like 9 pm)
>>
>>17094954
and after both guys were gone, i remained there and suddenly i heard screams coming from a store nearby.
>>
>>17094537
'how to eat to maximize brain potential'
continue?
>>
>>17094955
i then went to the store and asked "where was this scream coming from?" and the guy just smiled at me suspiciously and said "what scream? i didnt hear anything."
>>
>>17094965
then i heard screams coming from a black van nearby and i took photos of the store and the van and posted it here on /x/.
>>
>>17094955
>>17094954
Ive had stuff like this happen to me

People always staring at me, filming me, ect

I was pissed off one day and walked to the end of the train platform behind a pillar where no one can see at like 5-6am and a woman came and stood right infront of me and wouldnt leave despite the whole platform being available

I couldnt understand it
>>
>>17094967
nevermind i posted it on /b/ actually.
>>
>>17094974
i can't post the pics as proof because the police took my cell phone away.
>>
>>17094971
She wanted to fuck you right on the platform Anon.
>>
most people on the world are possessed by demons. whoever is not possessed is spreading positive energy. beware guys. do not lose your souls.
as soon as you become possesed, you lose control over your body and see everything the demon does while at the same time being unable to control your body.
>>
>>17094925

It was bile meant to keep an alien egg alive INSIDE HIS BODY. He was pregnant for 2 months.
>>
>>17094911

niggers and spics can suck so many dicks
>>
>>17094895

True except false memory syndrome is bullshit.
>>
>>17095145
wot.
>>
>>17094773

The warmth... is...

...lovely!
>>
>>17094954
Don't get upset with these shills.
>>
>>17095211
i know, they are moral-less and soulless.
>>
>>17094857
>>17094858
>>17094852
>>17094848
>>17094840
>>17094834

Why oh why does it have to be black and white?

Can't they be schizophrenic AND fucked with by local loser groups?

Look at the news; people do shitty things, look into any social environment; some people are fucking pussies that only follow orders no matter how heinous.

Look at the military; it is LITERALLY order following with groups that do violent acts with the pretense of stopping other violent acts.

I would be more shocked being in a world where nobody follows anyone ever.

Ugly creepy assholes get stalked, beautiful people get stalked. That's a fact.

Schizophrenia can be in addition to this stalking, or separate from it entirely.

Yes being stalked will line up with the symptoms of schizophrenia. Congratulations your brain evolved past absolute monkey dolt level.
>>
>>17093323
why didn't you wisen up and caught a photo of their car number
you could get a restrain order and possibly find out who they are
>>
>>17095253
Because like I mentioned above, they have control, they have the means to be violent, a restraining order doesn't help.

And trust me, I would have got a license plate number if I could have, it was dark, and the way the vehicle was orientated when it drove away, I only got a slight glimpse of the plate while it was already 50-60 yards away.

When Sarah's best friend's boyfriend tried to do something about it he wound up in the hospital.
>>
Probably. That's why I masturbate with the curtains open.
>>
My car used to run out of gas all the time ( was broke at the time and/or stretched my empty tank to the max due to a blown warning light) and one night at like 12-1 AM I broke down about a 5 minute walk from the gas station.

I walked there, filled up my 5L can that I brought with me, and walked back. As I arrived and started filling up the car a black SUV pulled up and parked about a cars length away behind me, but kept its engine idle. It had tinted windows all round (even the front I suspect although it was a dark night) and all I could see was a kind of red recording light coming from the passenger side of the vehicle. It stayed there the whole time until I got back into my car and then left after another few minutes.

I just got a very strange feeling about it. Normally in that situation, in my country (NZ) and especially on a main road (although it was very empty that night) anyone who pulled up that close would at least offer assistance or introduce themselves. There was no reason for that vehicle to park up right next to me and just sit there, engine on, with at least 2 people just staring at some guy filling up his broken down vehicle with petrol..

Although, I don't get frequent occurrences so it may have just been some lost immigrants/tourists, a dodgy weirdo, coincidence etc.
>>
OP, I just typed a massive reply but it did not let me post. To sum it up, I'm paranoid schizophrenic and when I don't take my meds I have delusions that resemble what you're dealing with. I'm not saying that your aren't being gangstalked. I cannot prove that it doesn't exist. I just want you to consider the option of just trying out some medication and see if you react well to it. You can quit taking it at any time if you don't like the effects. This post made me cry because this disease has decreased my quality of life significantly and I see that you're struggling just as much or more than me. If you need to talk in private, I will set up a seperate email account from my go to, or I will make an account on the chat program of your choosing, as long as it doesn't have voice chat. I don't want my roommates to hear us talking about our struggles. I don't want to worry them. Please let me know.
>>
yeah, back when I had schizophrenia I would hear voices gangstalking me.
>>
>>17094051
Not that you're aware of. I've been into it for a long time myself and haven't always notice these strange things that probably started about 3 years ago. At the time didn't think anything of it. Wasn't too crazy in the beginning and the past few weeks, things have calmed for whatever reason but about a month or two ago there was a lot of weird shit happeneing to me all the time for a few weeks.

I can't think of any other reason as to why I would be harrassed by gangstalkers. Not violent in anyway. I'm boring as fuck. Not a threat in anyway. You'd have to ask them why they fuck with me sometimes.

The tactics they use make it very difficult to prove to someone else that you're being stalked. Makes it hard for someone who hasn't expirenced this to understand.
>>
There was some type of noise campaign against me. Lots of noise all the time. Started with the people above me playing blurred lines on repeat 3 or 4 times usually in the morning. It was never any other song and always on repeat. It was loud and would wake me up all the time. Glad to move from that place but didn't think too much of it at the time. More noise at the next place...
>>
>>17095301
sorry to say this but your a pussy
if someone would threaten ur family you would probably act the same
>secret powerful organization
secret powerful organizations don't give a fuck about some awkward teens,geez
>>
>>17095373
>back when I had schizophrenia

how did you get cured mate
>>
>>17095213
lol definitely man
>>
New place, started out with the people two floors below me blaring their music at all hours of the day for months. So loud it would vibrate my floor. Mind you, there's a whole floor in between us. It seemed like it was always at the same volume no matter what time of the day it was. It seemed to come to a stop when we finally had enough and went down to confront them at 4am. Yelled at their window to turn it off. No one would come to the door. That finally ended but then there was other noise issues shortly after that. Fire alarm started going off all the time. There were two maybe 3 real issues. The other 15-20 were false alarms. Scared the shit out of my kids.
>>
>>17092669
Is that her? You think shes being gangstalked and you put her picture on the internet? Also, gangstalking isnt real, at least not for people that arent government agents and they are being spied on for counter intelligence or something. Can you imagine some agency that pays people to run around whispering things to people and jingling keys in front of you or whatever the fuck? Its called being paranoid. Sometimes we all feel paranoid, but "gangstalking victims" have taken it to a whole new crazy level.
https://youtu.be/-uR5jmI-vAU

This girl thinks everyone is stalking her.
Can you imagine how mad the "stalkers" would be if you didnt care they were "following" you? They would just seem to fade away, wouldnt they?
>>
Started getting fed up about alarm. Stopped reacting to it. Would make sure everything was ok of coarse but stopped leaving my house every time. Stopped.

Next, it was a car alarm that went off for 3 days but only during the hours of 11-7 or 8. Never at night. Couldn't find the owners and cops said they couldn't do anything because it had out of state tags. I noticed the second day it started at 11am. Paid attention on 3rd day and started at exactly 11 too. It would go off and on at different intervals. Someone finally came and got it. Noise seemed to die down after that but that's when really weird shit started to happen
>>
Seconding this. ?
>>
I started to feel like I was being watched by people in cars and on foot. Some were neighbors others were just random people. It would be hard for me to explain every little encounter. One that really stuck in my mind was this white SUV passes my building as I'm on my deck. It caught my attention because there was a small child in the front seat that should've clearly been in a car seat and a man was driving. The car is moving very slowly. I look at the driver and he's straining his neck to look up at me. We make eye contact. He proceeds to make a right turn. He's in between two buildings now and has stopped with just enough room to still be able to see me from where he's at. I get close to the building so he couldn't see me anymore and he drives away. I go inside and about a minute or two later he passes again. I've had other vehicles do similar things like that. Driving by and glaring at me. Really creepy.

Both men and women have been involved in my encounters. The men creep me out the most.
>>
>>17094037
>I was a victim of it last year when I had a serious breakdown
>A serious breakdown
Gee I wonder if that could have had anything to do with it...

You are like those people who start a story with "I was doing acid and then saw a ghost"
>>
>>17094803
>If you don't believe everything you read on here then you are a shill and don't belong here
This isn't your circlejerk hugbox. this is a place for discussion, so if you can't handle that some people might point out that you are wrong then go somewhere else.
>>
Fast forward a little bit to the encounter that made me really think I was being watched.

Sitting in my car at the bus stop. Van parked behind me and 4 door car behind it. Kids get off the bus. Most cars leave. I sit around for a minute talking to the kids. Van behind me is gone now and 4 door pulls up behind me and starts honking her horn. There's plenty of room to drive away. No reason to honk. Ignored it at first but she continued to honk and then backed up and drove away. I drive away shortly after that and as I'm turing the corner, I see one of my neighbors walking back towards the bus stop. No good reason why she would park her car where she did and walk back there. As she sees me coming, and I pass her, she turns right back around watching me the whole time as I drive past her. Finally get to my parking spot, look to my left and there she is staring at me some more. So instead of getting in her van, she walks further down the road and is just staring at me. I give her a WTF look and she walks away
>>
>>17095836
You are probably acting strange and she is watching you because of that.

Also were you picking up kids at the bus stop?
>>
>>17094993
Haha that's absurd, the people we possess have their souls destroyed and can't see anythin- wait I shouldn't say any of this.
>>
>>17095854
Nope, I see this lady everyday and never felt like she was watching me until that day. I wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary. I was just sitting in my car
>>
>>17095859
But were you picking up your kids at the bus stop?
>>
>>17095862
Yep. Think about why I might have to do that. Not all bus stops are right outside people's door. Why are you so caught up on that?
>>
>>17095865
Just checking :^)
>>
>>17094290
That's because none of them know fucking why. What would you think if a certain group of people just fuck with you at all times of the day? You'd start to feel crazy and anyone you try to talk to about it with definitely thinks you are crazy. See how that works?
>>
After the bus stop incident, I started to tell a couple people about the weird shit happening to me which seemed to escalate things. My phone started doing weird shit when I would call people. I would hear other people talking which never happened to me out of the many years I've had my phone. One time, I tried calling someone and instead of a ringtone it's was someone having a convo in Spanish and ended when it went to voicemail
>>
>>17093739

will u marry me? ilu

finally some sense in this thread <3
>>
>>17095881
Gotcha. It's all good
>>
>>17095821
You realize that gangstalking can help you develop psychosis? The mind is powerful. If you see weird shit happening all the time caused by someone wishing to do you harm, you'd have a breaking point too. You can't tell anyone because they'll just think you're crazy and if you don't you just have to endure all that bullshit alone. That's partly the point of gangstalking
>>
>>17095650
not sure, it just stopped after a while.
>>
Told family members about my phone and they had their own stories to tell. Hearing other people talking during their phone calls like I was.

Fast forward a bit more. Felt like people were still watching me, occasionally. Tell another family member everything and shortly after our phone call, I go to take a shower. Right before I'm about to get in, my arm feels like someone just punched me and a red mark started to form. Had a bruise there for days and it was hard for me to lift my arm. Just out of no where, it started to hurt. Document it. Take pictures. That same night I started getting burning sensations all over my body which left marks some bigger than others. Went on for days, a week maybe two. It got so bad, at one point, I took the kids and I to the doctor to try and figure out WTF was going on. It was happening to them too. It was easy to see the burn marks on them. Ruled out environmental issues. Doctor said it was hives when it clearly wasn't. It stopped, eventually, and hasn't happened since. Things have been quiet. Nothing out of the ordinary over the past few weeks.
>>
>>17094339

does satanic ritual rape of mkultra sex slaves count?
>>
>>17094461

i've heard you can take nootropics like sunifiram and others which can help break down those barriers.
>>
>>17094624

The best part is when proof is posted and you have to eat your own shit. :)
>>
>>17094773

they put you on ice so you can't do as much and save you for later then you can go back to the future like fry.
>>
>>17095167

Some aliens lay eggs inside people using an ovipositor. They are mantids and it's how they breed.
>>
>>17095858

their souls are destroyed? sounds absurd. in constantine all they had to do was exorcise the demon.
>>
>>17097090
The proof is basically just statements about your psychotic episode saying how crazy you are
>>
>>17095704
>gangstalking isnt real for non government agents

Citation needed. You dont need to be government to be a threat or a ti.

Dumb twat
>>
>>17095704
>Can you imagine some agency that pays people to run around whispering things to people and jingling keys in front of you or whatever the fuck?

Stasi?

The gestapo civilian/agent rate was 1-2000, stasi was 1:60.

Especially with America definitely they can get a 1:30 rate and with the nsa they are possibly impossible.
>>
>>17094608
Ole play
>Le play
E-play
Play
Lay
Ay...
Y?
>>
>>17092408
Anybody seen Richie? Anybody know why Richie did Bobby Lupo?
>>
File: askmeificare.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
askmeificare.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
>>17095612
>>secret powerful organizations

Can you show me in my posts where I said anything about secret powerful organizations?

>>17095704

Like I've already said, I've seen these people myself, I've seen the notes before Sarah did. And you can run all those images through reverse searches, you won't find anything, only by mere coincidence would you know who she is. Besides, her safety isn't exactly a huge concern to me anymore, she moved to the next city over, 45 minutes away, and as far as I know I'm in no danger by the people who were stalking her.

For clarification, since people seem to think that I said something about government agencies, spies, illerminarty, etc., I didn't.

I'm just trying to share my experience because believe it or not, the circumstances make it relevant to a discussion about gangstalking.
>>
>>17097748
you said they can be violent, and you probably assume you can't go against them

if this story is true im assuming its a bunch of guys planning on selling her to prostitution or just some bored college kids want to put le fear onto you.
just get in and handle this situation like you did last time
>>
File: 1437402475439.jpg (118KB, 758x600px)
1437402475439.jpg
118KB, 758x600px
>>17097790
This isn't a video game or a movie, I'm a /k/ommando with a healthy set of rifles, but two men with guns will almost always beat one man with a gun.

I'm honestly glad to be out of it, because I wanted to do something about it when I was with her.

I don't have the time to delve deeper into it, nor do I have friends that would have my back if something ever happened. It was and is out of my control.

If I had five or six good friends who knew how to use firearms and could devote their time to it, I would be after them.

>tfw out of /x/ images
>>
>>17097896
sounds about right, but what would happen if she disappear randomly?
>>
File: 1444180936040.jpg (503KB, 1299x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1444180936040.jpg
503KB, 1299x1042px
>>17097941
If she disappears, then I tell law enforcement everything I know about this.

I would also probably point them in the direction of a little folder she keeps at home with all the notes the stalkers left in it.
>>
>>17097965
>>17097941
But it would be unlikely that she goes missing now, they've been fucking with her for over a year now. If I remember correctly, it started in September of 2014.
>>
>>17094537
Thank you for being brave enough to post it. Godspeed, be safe.
>>
>>17094576
Last paragraph translated in full, you're welcome.
What's it like to only speak one language?
I can speak, English, Afrikaans, Zulu, Xhosa, comprehend Dutch, speak French, Irish, sarcasm, and gibberish.

>''....the implementation of the aforementioned medical measure against in the context of housing for the benefit of the person concerned necessary to taxi to avert an impending significant health from harm.
>Just an improvement of symptoms can be achieved, acute psychosis and affective
?zuruckgedrangt? stabilization can be achieved .
>There was a previous attempt by Mr Oberarzt Appel on 20th 10/2015, to convince stakeholders of the need to doctor the measure.
>The significant health damage may averted by any other reasonable measure the affected...''

basically a legal form saying they can section someone.

That must have been v scary and disconcerting, anon.
>>
>>17092669
Is that you in the fur suit?
>>
>>17092408
What if gangstalking isn't gang stalking but just gangs talking?
>>
>>17099672
Nah, she doesn't fuck with furries.
>>
>>17099961
lay off the peyote, friend
>>
>>17097120
This is reality, not a film
>>
>>17097494
Have you read this thread? Look at the people who claim to be gang stalked.

There is literally no reason for the government or anyone to throw thousands and thousands of dollars away stalking them and making them.
>>
I got apartment dweller syndrome one time where I could hear all my neighbors fart and go poop and knew when their gf or parents visited or had a fight with their wife or what they where watching on TV without saying as much as hi to any of them. I realized they prob. could hear me fart as well. I know one of my neighbors was being effected mentally cuz he would always play a U-boat movie through his surround sound. I don't think he just wanted to watch that movie over and over. I think he was using it to either jerk off or drown out the noise of my farts.
>>
File: 4L_vlgSOJeZ.png (136KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
4L_vlgSOJeZ.png
136KB, 640x1136px
Guys I've been gangstalked too and I suggest yall to record any footage of gangstalkers doing things like making a lot of noise on purpose and purposely spying on you via organized means etc, and for all the skeptics and shills, look up gangstalking on youtube and you will actually see very credible footage of organized gangstalking etc where it even got on the news once and it turns out, it was a angry landlord that wanted a 80 year old couple to move by paying the townspeople to honk everytime they're near his house and the 80 year old couple actually had footage of it So yeah, gangstalking is very real and all you victims of gangstalking, don't worry because you're not schizophrenic or delusional, Just go with your gut feeling and just ignore those bitch made shills trying to make you believe that you're crazy, cause you're not and also don't forget to record everytime gangstalkers are doing something and post on /x/

TL;DR: Gangstalking is actually real and don't worry guys, you're not crazy because there's actually footage of gangstalking on video sites and also don't forget to record any gangstalking happening to you and post it here on /x/ as mp4 or webm.
>>
>>17100356
Okay but what you explained actually makes sense.. what doesn't make sense is the government and secret agencies doing it to them for NO reason. Like you actually believe they make people wear certain colors just for the sake of harassing them? I'm sure they'd have better methods than that.
and I'm not a shill I'm just thinking logically. Like sure, people probably are being gang stalked in someway. but the people on this thread and most of the people who think they're being stalked actually seem mentally in.
>>
>>17100478
ill*
>>
>>17100113

10/10
>>
>>17100356

>mp4 or webm

Could you have made your shilling any more obvious at all?

Get the fuck out. Right fucking now.
>>
>>17100113

Still laughing
>>
>>17100113
Lame attempt at trying to be funny
>>
>>17100586
I brought it up because it might lend insight into the mind of the gang stalked. I don't like to share every detail of my life with random strangers due to poor insulation and I notice It might be a factor in the development of mental disorder. Some people have a problem with people parking down the street ITT. I have a problem of a gang of strangers listening in on me poop. A maintenance man even gained access to my apt. to detect a leak due to their shitty plumbing. I came home to a note that was basically: Hey we came into your house while you where gone.

I know outgoing people that like to share and get to know people. I assume they don't want an audience to their bowel movements tho. You control what image you project to people parked down the street when you enter into a public setting. I assume this feeling of violation of privacy stems from a lack of self worth that leads to avoidant personality disorder or social phobia Then a mental break down occurs that leads to a chronic anxiety attack that gets labeled as schizophrenia due to the manifestation of what appears to the clinician as paranoid hallucination.

I would like a survey of gang stalking victims of 1) does anyone in your family have a mental illness 2) have you ever used meth or other stimulants including excessive caffeine or ADHD medication 3)Do you live or have ever lived in an apartment or group home such as homeless shelter. 4)On a scale of 1-10 what would you rank your self worth 5) have you ever used marijuana.

Not saying this completely rules out a group of people gas lighting you.
>>
>>17094834
>bullying
opinion discarded desu m8
>>
this place is full of fucking shills
like holy shit
>inB4 the white rabbit guy appears
>>
>>17100640

down to the river u go
>>
>>17097521
So you think there are, AT LEAST, 10 million government agents who do nothing besides follow people?

And after devoting the 10 million+ government agents to the gang stalking cause, their main method of attack is following annoying high school girls and schizos around...
>>
>>17097896
>>17097965
I like how these stories always tend to revolve around highschool or young college types.

Personally I think most of these situations are teenagers or attention whores who think the entirety of the earth centers around them.

If it wasnt just something drummed up for attention, the obvious course of action would be to notify law enforcement. Not get your boyfriend to go chase them off with a gun.

And no, I dont believe "gang stalking" runs deep through LE and the government. If any of the assholes were in any legitimate danger all you have to do is call the cops.

>but hurr they wont believe us

Well, the way people talk about all this stalking shit they stalkers are frequently seem at the "victim's" car, their job, and even leave notes in their house.

Tell the cops and buy some low cost CCTV gear.
>>
>>17100102
>This is reality, not a film

The irony of saying that on a dedicated role playing board is delicious.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (18KB, 216x300px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
18KB, 216x300px
usually gang-stalking is involved whenever MK ULTRA is involved, which seems to be more common than one would think.

i have been getting gang-stalked for about 2 years, easily more. i don't really get the worst of it, but i get enough shite. unfortunately i think MK ULTRA is involved and, DEW attacks, which could literally result in death. they are either trying to kill you with DEW ATTACKS or affect your body for some reason, like for the sake of research. i think i have DEW attacks going on to cause attrition damage to my heart and lungs over time. i find staying on the move often would help because the most intensive DEW attacks are when you're motionless and sleeping in.

God is helping me through it. i think that God has particular mercy for victims of gangstalking
>>
>>17100921
I didn't want to risk getting hurt. It's not unheard of for people to go go the police about harassment and then get killed or assaulted.
>>
>>17092595
it is basically like working for satanic cults. i think the gangstalkers will be the first to receive the mark of the beast

>>17092781
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU

>>17092728
i think sometimes it's like demonic, or because satanic cults are involved in gangstalking? or maybe there is like a satanic gangstalking demon that brings spiritual delusions upon people. i suspect occult involvement may be a ruse by the military or CIA, or it may be very well linked to the occult. in my case it is one or the other.
from the Book of Psalms, the words of the LORD:
The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted.
>>
>>17093397
the programs are meant to operate in such a way, of course. we are conditioned to reject truth through skepticism and the agenda of the academia

>>17093839
10/10

>>17093870
dragnets have always existed since the beginning of time. gangstalking is like neighborhood watched being hijacked by people with money, and most people don't even know what kind of evil shite they're doing to people or who they're working for. it is the precursor to American fascism/communism

>>17093870
epic f*cking post anon. why in the f*ck would people on /x/ be saying this shite, lol?

gangstalking gets so much shill attention because most gangstalking probably happens to people who use the internet often. especially younger people like kids on 4chan who are impressionable and easy to mould and use by the police and the CIA, and any other intelligence groups on the ground
>>
>>17100921
I mostly agree with you, though. It would have been wise for Sarah to go to the police in the beginning of it all, but the threats became increasingly serious, to the point where she was too scared to go to the police, and I'll admit the fear probably rubbed off on me.
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 276x183px
>>17100921
lol, this post is total bullshite, and an attempt to downplay the reality of gangstalking. the cops government and law enforcement are like the only groups who push gangstalking so hard. have you never heard of facism?

lel wth kind of failshilling is this?
>>
>>17094393
another purpose of gangstalking is to drive the victims insane, of course

this is all covert warfare, probably straight from U.S. army intelligence, f*cking cucks
http://theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/satanic_subversion.htm

>>17094428
far out anon
>>
>>17094537
good post, anon. they also literally get inside your heart, probably with like nano bots.

>>17094636
>>americans gangstalking germans
the german cops probably get all their intel from illegal NSA spying

>>17094731
10/10

>>17094838
check out FBI Chief Ted Gunderson, found his stuff here on /x/! =)

what the victims of gangstalking are failing to articulate properly is that when it comes to gangstalking, most hospitals are like just as guilty of the criminal activity as the gangstalkers, with how they collaborate as partners in crime with gangstalkers

hospitals make me sick; of course the collaborative policy is more important to them than the victims, and the research is important to them most hospitals are attached to

with that said i'm not saying people shouldn't go to hospitals, hospitals help you. but if you're being gangstalked they are definitely guilty of participation along with the CIA and gangstalking groups. i would go to the Hospital, it is still their job to help you, but if it is something serious i trust in God.

all of this is of course stereotyping and generalizing. there may be hospitals out there, like private, non-research hospitals which just do their job and do not collaborate with the CIA and various gang-stalking groups
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (102KB, 736x905px) Image search: [Google]
102KB, 736x905px
>>17094967
good thinking anon

>>17094993
indeed, Paul the Apostle says:
"But if I do the very thing I do not want to do, I agree with the Law, confessing that the Law is good. So now, no longer am I the one doing it, but sin which dwells in me. For I know that nothing good dwells in me, that is, in my flesh; for the willing is present in me, but the doing of the good is not. For the good that I want, I do not do, but I practice the very evil that I do not want. But if I am doing the very thing I do not want, I am no longer the one doing it, but sin which dwells in me. I find then the principle that evil is present in me, the one who wants to do good.…"

Also, this next scripture is for every victim of Gangstalking, whether or not they are Targeted Individuals and whether or not they are being gangstalked or on /x/ here shilling and gangstalking.

Here is what the Bible says to us about conspiracy, so do not fear my brothers :*)
- "For the LORD spoke thus to me with his strong hand upon me, and warned me not to walk in the way of this people, saying:
Do not call conspiracy all that this people calls conspiracy, and do not fear what they fear, nor be in dread.
But the LORD of hosts, him you shall honor as holy. Let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.
And he will become a sanctuary and a stone of offense and a rock of stumbling to both houses of Israel, a trap and a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem."
>>
>>17097456

Sometimes and other times it's much more.
>>
>>17095704
gangstalking could still be perpetrated for the sake of research of course

>>17095832
who says it can't be a circlejerk hugbox. i could result in serious progress being made for somebody who has some sort of trauma.

>>17095836
top lel, i'm going to call shill on this post for making gangstalking seem to be a young fantasy disorder

>>17095886
>>17095914
10/10

>>17100104
research as an obvious alternative, but also satanic cults as well as general upper class sex-slave monarch faggotry

>>17100640
what's crazy is privacy abuse and NSA and police spying is something that has never happened before in the entirety of human history. the whole goal of the gangstalking groups and police is to dehumanize you by letting you know they're invading your privacy
>>
>>17100102

You've never seen a real exorcism or possession? The person is never sent to hell; they take a backseat position while the demon drives. Every book, movie, TV show, podcast, encyclopedia, etc. says the same thing. Exorcise, not exercise. Get to the gym, eh?
>>
>>17100948

crammin' on yo dew claw DEW CLAW crammin' on yo dew claw yes suh
>>
>>17100963

it's better to snipe from the rooftops digitally, naw mean?
>>
File: 23.jpg (68KB, 1008x600px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
68KB, 1008x600px
>>17097748
>And you can run all those images through reverse searches, you won't find anything

that girl is ugly as hell and I found her on twitter.
the funny thing is I doubt you know her or anything you said is even true

i sent her a tweet with a few screenshots of this thread to let her know
https://twitter.com/campBALLlN
>>
>>17100640
Or I could be completely sane and know what I'm talking about.

Like I said, noticed nothing, then there was something and now there is nothing again. Not paranoid, just observant. People are too quick to jump to, it must be a mental issue. But it's probably because they're paid for making those types of comments. A real person with real emotions would take what has been said by TI's and show some sympathy. Ask questions. Curious to hear more. That's not what I've seen here.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (9KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
9KB, 300x199px
any victims of gangstalking here, seriously try saying the rosary and see how it goes for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcc-_i4mbXo

http://www.theholyrosary.org/
>>
>>17101113
Tbhey stalk/watch to recruit. They recruited me when I was a 14 year old. I thought she loved me, but she programmed me, molested me, used me for films and fotoz, got me to ferry drugs about the city. But they pushed me too far and it fractured me, not full on D.I.D, just enough that I could slip through. Change me date of birth, looks, race, hair, instead of being a south African mixed race girl, I because a western European white young woman, etc etc. Never officially existed.
They had put an RFID chip in my back, I still have a v small scar from it's removal. Some people moved them themselves but once girl got her put into her nasal cavity, far too near the brain to be comfortable, she used to have a lot of seizures and apparently never had them before.

but this is all made up of course, all role-playing. because what kind of gefok in die kop poes (head-fucked cunt) would make that up? looking for attention.
nah, am looking for other people who've been through it. it is v lonely not being able to tell anyone, specially when the stress levels or flashbacks are high.
>>
>>17101126
wow didn't think the DEWs would be from the rooftops, that's hardcore. figured the DEWs were all ground based, and probably not drones lel
>>
Mooka/Mookavillya. Liandri DuToit ,Marie DuBois. Nueilly.
anyone remember?
>>
>>17101113
What? Shill? Definitely not. That was only one encounter out of many. A big one though because it seemed like, that day, they didn't care if I knew. It was very blatant.
>>
>>17101174
>>
>>17100997

it's easier to rape and abuse people who have their rights taken away due to a history of mental illness.
>>
Some people they recruit aren't very smart. Some are just idiot neighbors probably being told a lie about another and think they're doing a good thing. The lady I encountered was a dumb fuck. She made it so obvious that she was watching me. It was actually kind of humorous how dumb she was and thought I would just let it go. There was no reason for the bitch to watch me and my kids. Some people need to get life
>>
Going to the police would be pointless because they're probably in on it. Orders are coming from somewhere. Given my experience, the fire department is probably in on it too. Stalkers make it difficult to report because of the tactics used. It's not the same people all the time and different tactics are used at random times. It's done that way on purpose
>>
Is the OP still on was concerned about him he seemed very stressed. As is natural if people are gas-lighting one. Trick is to try n catch them doing it.
1) To prove you're sane to yourself.
2) Evidence, should you need it.
3) Their methods so you can counter them/use them against them.
>>
>>17101236
This is it EXACTLY!
The cult in paris had high court judges, tv personalities, once a band was there ''visiting'', there were consultants, an old kraut doctor who was apparently advanced in his field. Politicians. High ranking police.

So ''telling'' on them would either have someone labelled crazy, and sectioned / given thorazine.
Or shot, or reprogrammed.
If they do believe you then that is just as scary because they'll become aware of your presence/location again.
>>
>>17101248
the gangstalking MK ULTRA nonsense is just endless psych bullshite

the way i deal with gangstalking, is i do not condone any sort of indirect communication, because to me it's just baiting for further psych gloating. (i.e... the indirect communication, which cannot be used in court, is just baiting for some nonsense like gas-lighting)

it is best to hold your peace and let the gangstalkers piss off, and say nothing. of course this is very hard, i end up getting mad at the gangstalkers and yelling at them. but yeah don't even communicate with them unless they speak to you directly, like a human being.

the Lord has taught me that the best thing to do is stay silent in the face of gangstalking communication, and do not even bother trying to judge the matter

and then again don't even communicate with them at all. why talk to strangers?
>>
>>17101205
Be careful, they are not usually that obvious, taught to be more discreet. When you notice them, they WANT you to notice, to disconcert, to ''put you in your place'' / keep you in your place
Any reason you've caught their attention? How old are your kids, are any of them talented, artistically so? Creative? or ADHD? They seem to favour those types of kids/teens.
It's good they're not getting to you or frightening you, they are the filth of the earth, IMO, but you still need to be aware of them and if they're as obvious as you say, record them if you can, take notes of times/dates/where they watch from.
>>
>>17101287
chances are if you try to keep up with the gangstalkers or enter into their program you'll probably just end up getting MK ULTRA'd or MONARCH'd and get kidnapped and end up at mt. shasta bohemian grove or some absurd shite like that
>>
>>17101302
I think they watch to monitor those they have already mind controlled. Old ''assets'', keeping tabs, etc.
Or they watch to see if they'll ''recruit'' someone.
>>
>>17101164
How the fuck do you change race?
>>
>>17101300

It was the first and only time they were blatant like that. All the other times they were pretty discrete. It was the only time I actually confronted someone. I didn't walk up to them like a loon and start spouting off about being gang stalked. I just calmly asked her if she needed help. Seemed like you might've been watching me the other day...didn't get too far because she didn't speak English or pretended like she didn't. Let it go and continue to see her on a daily basis without any issue.

There's no good reason why someone would need to watch me. Boring, non violent, femnon, trying to work and take care of my kids the best I know how. Both kids are young. Only one in school and hasn't been in for long.

When the harassment seemed to happen more frequently, I started a journal and recorded everything. At one point, I felt the need to carry my video camera everywhere.
>>
>>17101302
>>17101355
Also, it's not all illuminutti , some cults/ organisations do both stalking and mind control just so they can manage people, have their victims under control.
>>
>>17101360
on paper. I'm mixed race ''coloured'', but a yellow bone, slang term for a coloured person who is very light skinned. Meaning while my parentage is one white parent and one coloured, I look more Caucasian than black.
it's very common in SA (South Africa).
I spose there are other ways to alter it, whatever that nonce filth michael whackson had done, skin bleaching., etc.
>>
>>17101371
You're doing everything right, recording, carrying a camera. Also use the dictafone on your mobile if you need to.
What sort of accent did she seem to have?
Write down every detail, however insignificant it may seem. Continue to write, IMO. Even ''10th dec. nothing./12th Dec. woman (description of clothes, body language, activities) changes tyre/gets coffee/smiles at neighnour''. that kind of thing.
And it is just this one woman? They'll have used her to make another woman feel less threatened. A diminutive (or whatever her stature, am just assuming) female, can't do much , cause hassle.
Any chance she could be on the streets, homeless, and just chosen there to hang out? Am trying to understand the angles, if I can help you at all.
Is it suburban or and urban street, if you don't mind my asking,
And are you looking after your children by yourself?
>>
>>17101401
yellow bones?!
>>
>>17101417

She speaks Spanish, lives in my building and has for awhile. Has kids too. Our encounter happened at the bus stop. There was another odd lady there that same day honking at me for no reason.

It's not the same person all the time. That's actually the only time I had an issue with the Spanish speaking lady. Seemed like honking lady and Spanish speaker were working together that day.

I've had a few encounters with men which have really creeped me out. It's both sexes and there's not one person that continually does it all the time.

It's a suburban area. Not by myself but main caretaker. Very close knit, loving family who are there for me whenever I need it
>>
You are absolutely sure that you are being watched? If you are I think tell your family, or friends. Let others know. Can get why you wouldn't want to tell the cops, for reasons outlined above.
And d'you have any idea why you might be being targeted, anything, however vague? You don't have to tell us, obvs, if it's personal/private.
Anything you've seen, encountered in the past, been part of, etc...you'll know if there's something. And if there is, check out all links to it if there is anything nefarious.
Stay aware, keep recording, and consider something like Krav Maga or similar, arming yourself. Stay safe .
Personally I don't know if I was watched when I was 14, saw the woman, and she reeled me in, but I let her. It was all very insidious, nothing like being shot with a trank dart and waking up in a castle in Tuscany, she said how I was ''very beautiful'' blah blah blah, and I was flattered, a gawky spotty teenager and this glam older woman telling me all this flattering stuff that I fell for until it was too late to realise it was a cult and if I got out this would happen/that would happen, but be good to us we'll be good to you. Now take this (bag of coke) across town for us, and be good when you get there.They'd have people in the metros watching in other carriages, show us examples of the control they had, how people were in mental hospitals because no one believed them.
They tried to get me to recruit, too, they were gearing up to make me part of their organisation which is better than what they did to some others was lucky just to be used in films and to deliver stuff and not be maimed, she had a temper, kicked me down the stairs and then apologise, would have still been abusive had she not been part of it. The power of the control made that side of her stronger til it consumed her. Maybe some warped part of her did care about me, I don't know.
Any way I would notice now someone watching but I wasn't observant enough then.
>>
>>17101615
I'd like to be able to tell a shrink/counsellor but it is all about who you tell if you tell the wrong person you're fkd.
I tried to tell aa shrink , one of the nurses was great she said ''something happened to you in the past that you're afraid to talk about'', and she was going to give me tips on how to cope with PTSD, probably EMDR (Eye Movement Rapid Desensitisation ) am guessing, but was told by the shrink not to until I ''opened up'' and told them dates, names, etc. I tried to explain why I was fkn terrified, and she said how I was ''safe'' there. I asked what about when I left, she said there was witness protection, as if it was something like changing my hair colour. Not going to a different country/part of the country, and changing everything, no contact with any part of your life. As if you were deactivating a fkn facebook account.
>>
>>17101615
Lol trank darted? Castles? Metros AND carriages? Deep shit. What films were you in?
>>
>>17101656
NOT as if someone shot me with a tranqilliser dart and I woke up in a castle in Tuscany.
NOT like that. Subtle, just using someone ''fancying'' someone.
Metros are trams/sunways, and they have different train cars, AKA carriages.
There were ''private'' films and I dread to think who sees them.
Deep shit, and just shit, horrible shit. I don't understand how it is a ''lol'' situation. Anyone else's upset is never humourous, IMO.
>>
>>17101173

if they were drones then they could be hacked/sniped
>>
>>17101205

Most of "those" people are just gullible morons who believe anything they're told. I've seen idiots like that at grocery stores, gyms, malls, batting cages, gold courses, fast food drive thrus, anywhere.
>>
>>17102566
What's a DEW?
>>17102497
Neuilly metro
>>17101489
How long she been watching, she's a (new) neighbour?
>>
>>17102595
what kind of people, the same people over n over? I just assumed they were living in the same neighbourhood. Unless someone's actually walking behind you all the time in which case then just lead somewhere nefarious, a crack den, and tell the people they're a narc.
>>
>>17092408
>be me, 25
>drinking at club with friend
>black dude starts shit
>knock his ass out
>go home
>sleep
>couple days pass
>see him and "his boyz" following me around
>niggaudungoofd.jpg
>call police
>"there is a squad of black men following me, I can see 2 handguns at least. My location is east number street"
>hang up
>stop walking, mill about by newspaper stand
>the apes stop about half a block away from me
>cop car comes wailing around corner with sirens blaring
>I watch as ALL of the negros pull handguns of various sizes
>I pull out my little .22 peestol on the down low
>negros hide weapons in their shirts from cops
>cops get out of car
>I start walking again, firing a shot into the ground (was dirt underneath some bushes)
>everyone panics
>cops shoot 2 of the darkies for pulling their weapons
>no fatalities
>all are arrested

Mfwi will be long dead before they are realeased

Im 38 now and I hate clubs
>>
>>17092408
Never heard of this until this thread; if you people truly believe it, go attack one of these followers or whoever. Brutally. Bite their throat and tear a chunk from them. Show them you arent afraid. And hey if you are just schizophrenic or something (my mom is a psychiatric nurse and tells me stories about patients saying stuff exactly like this everyday) then you will be put somewhere you can get the help you need. Or taken to the gang warrior leaders and can take it up with them and tell them to back off so you can continue shit posting in peace
>>
>>17094865
That's sad anon. Take her to church and hold her hand. Mother or android she needs your love
>>
>>17101068
Good post. God bless anon
>>
On a college trip to England
>Walking back to youth hostel with my m8 and 3 girls we are friendly with
>Just about to walk up the hill when one of the girls points out a guy standing there staring at us
>Littlespooky.jpg
>We decide to walk up anyway, 5 vs 1 easy
>About half way up the hill and the guy is gone
>Friend yells "Fucking pussy" and laughs were had
>One of the girls then whispers "There's people behind us"
>Look back down the hill and see 3 guys slowly walking up, staring at us all the way
>Fucking NOPE
>Fast march to the youth hostel
Not very spooky in hindsight but it was fucking terrifying at the time
Thread posts: 346
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.