[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need Help from a good willed Anon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: original.jpg (215KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
215KB, 851x315px
Hello x Anons, im here as a very concerned guy... im very rational, in fact i belong to a very well respected discreet society; however yesterday i had the psychic view from a reader, she used common spanish cards.

>she was kinda precise in what she viewed, starting from telling me that i was a very lonely guy (i have almost no family, but some very good friends), and some information about me ex girlfriend and some friends

>Suddenly she tells me that im under a black magic spell, and then that i need to pay her about a 100 bucks. Supposedly the black spell comes from my ex girlfriend

>Im extremely doubtfoul, i cannot believe that my ex could be involved in something like that... i knew her for about 5 years, and she has strong morals

>Anyways i believe in my inner power to cleanse anything that may appear in my way, but i dont know how... and although i doubt about that supposedly black magic ritual, im a little worried, and weary... I NEED TO FIND THE TRUTH

>CAN PLEASE ANYONE HELP ME?
> I will happily share my tarot readings with good willed people

>thanks a lot and sorry about my rusty english
>>
>>17091427
also she was friend from a friend of mine... thats why i doubt about her... information leaks.
>>
Learn to greentext.

A gypsy is trying to scam you out of a hundred dollars. If you had no idea you were cursed before you were told about it, does it really matter?
>>
>>17091438
seeds of doubt... thats why i need the help of someone sensitive
>>
You got cold read, son. She wasn't precise at all. Most people have more friends than close family. She could probably tell by virtue of you going in for a fucking psychic reading that you're lonely. If you give her 100 bucks, you're retarded.
>>
Go to a different psychic. Surely she'll tell you the same thing. :^)
>>
i need help please... i need more advice
>>
I'm not sure what answer your looking for..and idk if your planning on paying that lady but dude your most likely getting scammed. Before you pay her go see another physic and if she says the same thing. then go through with paying the first one.
>>
Inb4 during, and after OP keeps disregarding advice not to pay until someone tells him to pay her
>>
>>17091769
naaa, in fact im waiting to trust a honest human being who doesnt expect money for everything
>>
Leave occult society, give heart to Jesus, all curses lifted. Just be careful not to go back into occultbafter that or you'll end up like Emily Rose
>>
>>17091881
Sol invictus; Jesus, Krishna, etc.. have nothing to do with this

wait what?
>>
>>17091427
>Suddenly she tells me that im under a black magic spell, and then that i need to pay her about a 100 bucks.
/thread
>>
>>17091881
Jesus was a mage and do occult things whole their life. That all folks.
>>
>>17091957
Occult by definition, as in hidden, but spiritual is a better word.

THe word occult is today associated with sorcery and rituals; humans trying to become more powerfull by their own work.
>>
File: 6-daredevil[2].jpg (61KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
6-daredevil[2].jpg
61KB, 650x366px
>a guy
>going to a psychic
>not really lonely
>>
>>17091986
Those people are experts in observation, they can extract a great ammout of knowledge just by observing the posture, attitude, clothing, grooming, etc...
>>
>>17091972
>>humans trying to become more powerfull by their own work.

The mankind all time tried do that, whole our history.
>>
>>17092049
Yes but there are several means to do so:
Technology, resources, knowledge, authority, etc...

Occult is diffferent for it tries to bend the spiritual powers according to ones will.

That is often outside ones capacity, so invocation of entities that do posses such power is often necessery.

But the word occult itself means hidden...
secret knowledge and shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.