[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Carve to perfection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 20151215_203945-1.jpg (131KB, 323x2016px) Image search: [Google]
20151215_203945-1.jpg
131KB, 323x2016px
In working on a staff, I can't decide what to carve on its I was thinking the signatures of the arch angels or something.

I'd like to gear it towards healing, power, and to channel energy. Have any ideas?
>>
>>17091405
You honestly don't have to carve anything into it, unless you want to.
just remember whenever you use it try to focus positive energy into it, really concentrate use it during meditation think of it as a tool but also an extension of yourself.
>>
Soon you'll be rolling with the wizards yo.
>>
Do you perhaps have autism?
>>
>>17091423
>>17091466
>>17091474
Haha cute one on the last 2, I'm carving it just to look bad ass and it's more to learn bo techniques even tho it's not perfectly straight I wanted something hand made.

The magical aspect is a after thought and something I thought would make really good astetics along with serving a purpose
>>
What you want to carve should have been first and foremost and then it should have occurred to you to carve it onto a staff.

All you want is a cool staff which means that it doesn't matter what you carve on it since nothing magical works without proper intent, which you don't have.
>>
>>17091572
Oh I see now I just read this and you want to use it for martial arts even though it's not straight. What the fuck is wrong with you? You couldn't find a perfectly straight small tree?

I love how this is a double fail. Go ahead and post this on a martial arts forum after you've had enough of the abuse you're going to get here.
>>
>>17091601
Yamanni Ryu System user thicker more warped staffs in training, they use a cutting technique instead of striking which this will work perfect for
>>
>>17092000
>curved cutting martial weapon
yeah those are called swords
>>
>>17092009
>too stupid to Google
>>
>>17091405
Use a jude expirience in a Kabbalah. They do an affair with angels, demons and devils more than nine centuries. Just translate jewish names and words to latin ones and do a practice. At least 95% texts of books in christian and jude religions is equal.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.