[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christian experiences thread. Comment shit that has happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 354
Thread images: 61

File: images (4).jpg (8KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
8KB, 500x225px
Christian experiences thread. Comment shit that has happened to you when you converted into a christian

The night I accepted Jesus Christ as my lord and Savior, as I was praying for him to take the pain away, I felt a fire deep in my chest. And then I felt it all through my body. I was having a rough time and after I prayed from the bottom of my heart it all felt calm and I was at peace.
When I came home later that night my brother said he felt a force in my that pushed him away as I made my way to my room.
Whenever I remember that experience, I feel it again, and I can help but cry because I feel overwhelmed by how I felt, like a literal child being hold by his father and being told that everything it's going to be okay.
>>
I to love role play
>>
I saw moving figures of Jesus on the rear window of my van. Moving in light against the morning dew and mist. Small characters playing out a story before my eyes. I asked if I could enter the door Jesus stood beside, he shook his head. I saw myself as a child and crawled upwards towards Jesus to enter the door, Jesus picked me up as a child and then it happened, he opened the door I longed to go through. Jesus accepted me as his child, despite my failings. He brought me into the kingdom of Heaven, there I will remain with my God.
>>
>>17090962
There was a time in my life when I was extremely depressed. One night when I was struggling to sleep I prayed to God asking him to give me peace if only for the night. I'm 100% serious when i say I instantly felt bliss wash over me and I fell asleep instantly. If anyone ever had nightmares and crawled into bed with your parents and felt safe and fell asleep really fast. It was the exact same feeling. I don't often pray to God for help but the one time I did he blessed me.
>>
>>17090962
Im glad you found peace.
>>
>>17092213
I found God but peace is still very far away.
>>
Faggots, the lot of you. Supping at the table of lies.
>>
>>17092291
Your mommy's love was a lie
>>
>>17092291

you're miserable, and no matter how desperately you want to make others miserable, people see right through it
>>
>>17090971
Too*
>>
>>17090962
>>17090974
>>17091035
>>17092213
>>17092218
>>17092291
Christ fags
>>
>>17090962
>Love thy neighbor
>Unless thy neighbor has different beliefs, political views, is from a different country, has a nicer car than you, or is attracted to different people than you
>>
>>17090962
You know, I used to be like you people. I used to go to church every Sunday, say my prayers before bed, I used to have tons of bible verses memorized, chapter and verse, I used to think strangers were my friend just because I knew their name and they knew mine. I will admit that religion can bring people together in meaningful ways, but more often it's used as a dividing line between "Us" and "Them," or to justify pre-existing prejudices. I left, and have no intent of returning, "salvation" be damned.
>>
>>17092458
SJW faggot detected.

Go tip your fedora in hell.
>>
>>17092458
of course you are completely wrong, being homosex does that to a person
>>
File: Sin título.jpg (14KB, 676x81px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.jpg
14KB, 676x81px
Gonna tell my experience allright, butts will be hurt.

>Be fedora
>See supernatural phenomena.
>Decide to explore religions
>Try several of many types, leaving the christian one for the end
>Horrible shit happens to me when trying non christian religions
>Become a christian, accept Jesus
>horrible shit happens to me
>It keeps happening, the more I worship Jesus the worse off I am
>economic ruin, illness, homosexuality, pain, depression
>Get the idea to test Jesus
>Whomever trusts in his name will not be humilliated, bible said
>Trust him to win a game of virtua fighter
>Get perfected, same in Street fighter, get perfected
>totally humbled
>Decide to suspect the bible
>Decide to trust the generic word God, to doubt that christ is a god and that his name is Jesus, I was, as I said, also doubting the biblical names for God except the generic word God.
>Trust God for victory in both VF and SF
>Win, keep winning, keep winning, keep winning, it goes on and on and on and on
>Unlock achievement the moment I realize the lies of the people in the world and that the names given for God and the christ were a lie
>Achievement unlocked: Defeated the strongest and delivered from death

So here's my christian experience.

Pic related, its the achievement, in spanish, since I'm from Spain
>>
>be in middle school
>on bus to go to school
>coughing like a motherfucker
>hate sounding like a dying smoker
>think "uh, God, if you're real then prove it by making me stop coughing."
>instantly stop coughing
>chalk it up to the placebo effect or whatever you want to call it because I was an 3dgy atheist faggot at the time
>this stupid moment has stuck with me my whole life
>still undecided on the belief
>>
>>17095706
people like to say that God doesn't tolerate "tests" but that isn't true.

I have tested him before and he responds.
>>
>>17092458
*tips fedora*

I used to be just like you, you need to grow up a little past the age of 17-18 to realize how much of a faggot you're being though
>>
>>17095681
>Jesus didnt help me win video games

is this what autism looks like?
>>
>>17095716

stopping a cough isn't a test; it's a placebo. regrowing an amputated leg would be a test.

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
>>
>>17095842

God did
>>
>>17095863
>extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Actually, for your case and question, very simple evidence is enough, since the existence of God is very easily observed.

FAIR WARNING.

Up until now I have been blessing people who lie to the face, then I noticed something, bless those that curse you, yes, bless those that persecute, yes, but the apostle CURSED those that are enemies of mankind and fool them with falsehoods.

End of fair warning.

All men share a common trait, an impulse to have a clear conscience before death.
This happens in every culture and spiritual background, even atheistic, as described in many media touching the topic, books, movies, games, etc.
So why would evolution put such an impulse in us? Are we going to live after death? Is there a judgement?
>>
>>17094075
I thought Christfags weren’t supposed to judge.
>>
I thought if you were gonna spread bullshit it should be edgy bullshit, I fucked a succubus, not fake sky daddy wuvs me. That shits gay as fuck. Christians are the dumbest thing on the planet.
>>
>>17095936

See

>>17095923
>>
>>17095681
You really thought anything other than flat deism could be right if there was a god? This fedora buttpirate gets it.
>>
>>17095944

I'm a christian and that is what worked for me, as I explain in my post

Just Jesus is a lie and the names given for God are lies
>>
>>17095941
Everyone gets one death prayer, you probably used it already. I'm not afraid.
>>
>>17095947
>Everyone gets one death prayer

Bullshit and roleplay feels as scary as a comfy and warm seat by the fire in christmas
>>
>>17095946
God has no affiliations. You don't even need to go to church to use it.
>>
>>17095947
don't worry you can have as many death prayers as you want.
>>
>>17095956

I thought you were going to go ahead and lie about the evidence for God I posted?

Or maybe you're saying inane shit in hopes of making me pettily curse you?

No, you will get it if you truly put people in danger according to my judgement, I will make sure not to look like a tool before my God.

And in /x/ -and possibly in all of 4chan- there isn't much to save.
>>
>>17095925
They're just not supposed to admit to it. It's one of those rules everyone knows, but no one will tell you about.
>>
>>17095925
Who said he was a christfag?
>>
ITT: imaginary friends
>>
>>17095966
>evidence for God I posted
I'm going to ask "Where?" even though I know that you're not going to link me to a post containing any "evidence"
>>
>>17095998

Here

>>17095923
>>
>>17090962
When a judo-chistian priest in young age call me "serf of god" I am shall suspect something evil. After reading both the bible and the torah, and found theirs full of unmoral and stories of uninteresting alien nations. Sometimes heroes of torah/bible was fight with ancient ancestor of my tribe, so I am shut bible/torah down, and start think by myself. Because I may burn that books, and disconnect from that religions, I am now not a serf of a god, any god.
>>
>>17096002
"Most people want a clear conscience before they die" doesn't provide any evidence of a God, nor does "There are a lot of spiritual people in the world."
>>
Reach Heaven through violence.
>>
>>17090962
so what is this thread? just people attacking christianity?
>>
>>17096015
>Most people

All

>doesn't provide any evidence

Surely evolution is preparing us for the judgement of works by darwin

----

So this is what I meant, sadly people lie this easily, it's that easy to lie and put people in danger of hell

Try not doing in anywhere where actual normal humans could risk hell, or you'll get the curse.
>>
>Needing an old book to tell you right from wrong
I am become Kek, destroyer of sides
>>
>>17096030

You said that as if right and wrong were innate to humans just like that very book says
>>
>>17096015
> "There are a lot of spiritual people in the world."
Spirits can not use a hierarchy like humanity does use.
In the woods fox do not serve for wolf, and wolverine do not serve for leo.
>>
>>17096026
A lot of /x/-philes are Atheist or non-Christian. What did you expect?
>>
>>17096039
>> "There are a lot of spiritual people in the world."
Spirits can not use a hierarchy like humanity does use.
In the woods a fox do not serve for a wolf, and a wolverine do not serve for a leo.
//self-fix
>>
retarded sheeple: the thread
>>
>>17096036
It's called fucking "Empathy" and "Common Sense." If you treat people like shit, they'll treat you like shit right back, likewise being kind will usually get kindness in return.
>>
>>17096053
Sorry, my gibberish-to-English is a bit rusty. Can you say that again in a way that actually makes even a little sense?
>>
>>17096053

english learn you have not time for, noticed i.
>>
>>17096029
No, most. You haven't accounted for people who lack empathy, or people who lack the capacity or self-awareness to recognize misdeeds on their own part.
>>
>>17090962
What is your pic?

About a half hour ago this symbol that I recreated in paint appeared on my finger

I posted it earlier but thread got deleted.
>>
Here is a thought.....where did everything begin, go back to the absolute beginning , how can you explain the spirit realm...??
How is Jehovah YHWH not real?? If everything else is??
Ask me anything the answear is in the bible...
>>
>>17096117
Why do kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
>>
>>17096111
Op s pic is a fish....its the mircle of the messiah he fed over 5000 people twice with a few fish and couple loaves of bread....
>>
>>17096131
So does that mean I'm gonna turn into a fish
>>
>>17096130
Because its suger...
Man can not live by bread alone
>>
>>17096117

>YHWH

Stop doing this.
>>
>>17096131
Yeah, which is why it's been one of the symbols for Christianity for a long while. Doesn't prove that it was anything other than a story, however.
>>
>>17096136
What is the circumference of a moose?
>>
>>17096134
No ..... You are either for God or against the choice is yours....you either burn up and have eternal seperation from God..or we finally get the new heaven and earth for eternity if tou accept his only begotten son
>>
>>17096147
>Not sure if missing the joke on purpose or just thick...
>>
>>17096140
Why that is one of Gods name as we understand him....Jehovah is the God of all false gods, the only true God
>>
>>17096145
There is no reason or purpose for the circumference of a moose...Gods number is 7 and 12 pick one do math that God invented and make up an answear
>>
>>17096111
Someone please tell me I wont turn into a god fish

What does this mean
>>
>>17096164
You wont turn into a god fish all fish are Gods ...you are not a fish, fish are not allowed on 4 chan , that would be a detect violations
>>
>>17096163
>make up an answer
So, 99.99999999999999999% of all religious shit. Got it.
>>
>>17096174
What does it mean then

To me it looks like a lemon wedge thats going really fast (it looks like its moving because of the lines on the right)
>>
All this has been prophecied , God has a purpose for all of you or you would not be here...Jesus loves and died for you....you will see. I told you.
Wanna here something really cool ALL OF THAT WAS PROPHECIED 2000 years before it happened...right down through the blood line and names of jesse and David.....the prophet Danial told of the EU being formed 2600 years ago....the dstruction of The jewish temple was for told...and the destruction of the dome of the rock has been foretold...all things written are true and happened and are happening.
>>
>>17096206
If I start wildfires can I meet god
>>
The ichthys or ichthus used to be a pagan symbol taken on by christians to mark places and or friends....jesus makes us fishers of men ...it has 3 points the triune...father son and spirit as ONE
>>
>>17096211
Sure when the final judgement comes all will meet GOD
>>
>>17096229
Join us in the dancing lights!
Join us in the celebration!
Burn them, burn them all!
>>
>>17092458
yes, because every christian behaves in this exact same mentality! I know, they act like your parents too...
>>
>>17096229

Type god without capitalizing any of the letters. If god is omnibenevolent and gave you free will, you should be able to do this.
>>
>>17090962
I remember when I was dying inside, I asked God so hard to save me. You know what? No one, not any god I asked, not even Lucifer. No body came and I stopped believing that night. Agnostic for the rest of my life
>>
Jesus /x/, /b/ puts out better arguments than this. Let this thread die already...
>>
It's also funny that people don't think God was a concept of primitive man, like all religions were and dismissed. Intelligent monkeys are funny creatures
>>
>>17096718
what?
>>
>>17096722
Let. This. Thread. Die.
Seriously. I come to /x/ because you gullible fuckwits occasionally come up with some genuinely freaky shit that I use as inspiration for the games I run. These threads are more cancerous than that fucking banana.
Theists; Fuck off. You're not going to convert anyone here. You're not under attack. You're not being persecuted. No one gives a shit about how God magically cured your stupid first world problem.
Atheists; Stop replying to bait and remember that effective arguments aren't "haha you're stupid because you believe in God, what an idiot." Isaac Motherfucking Newton was a believer you idiots. Attack the belief, not the person.
Goddamn, people. Fucking seriously.
>>
>>17096745
>You're not going to convert anyone here
AKSHULEE
I was converted by some great soul, here, on /x/.

He told me that I should have a personal relationship with God and so I begin to talk with him.

My life has greatly improved since that happened and it's amazing to know that he loves me.
>>
>>17096720
Humans have a tendency to pervert things. When they pervert things its because of evil characyeristics.
Early to modern humans pervert things which is why some religions are easy to dismiss.

Also humans have an innate calling to God.

You're the closed minded ape here.
>>
>>17096772
>so I begin to talk with him
Is God in the room here with us? Can I talk to God, or is he too shy to talk to people other than you? Tell him not to worry, I don't bite.
>>
>>17092426
We got to stand before Him one day. Try to call Him a fag then. I dare you.
>>
>>17096779
God speaks through the world. It doesn't necessarily have to be words you here.

although, he has spoken to me once verbally, he said, "I love you". The reason why he said that is because I thought that God hated me and I thought there was no way he could love me again.
>>
>>17096798
You seem awfully certain.
>>
>2011
>Be 16 and girl
>Period is like 2 weeks late
>Be slut
>Sitting on the couch
>Pray to the Lord
>"Dear God, please don't let me be pregnant."
>Period starts like 10 seconds later.
>It's a miracle.
>>
>>17096822
I knew it was God.
I felt it.
>>
>>17096773
>closed minded
There you people go misusing that phrase again. A person with an open mind is willing to follow the evidence where it leads, adapting to fit new evidence. Meanwhile, a closed-minded individual will decide to believe something and WILL NOT change their beliefs, even if they are shown to be partly or wholly false.
>>
File: muscular-jesus-breaking-cross.jpg (56KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
muscular-jesus-breaking-cross.jpg
56KB, 500x725px
Christianbros...I want to believe in god but its so damn hard for me. I try to pray every night but my faith is not strong enough. Seeing all that corruptness around me makes me lose my faith in god and fills me with hate and anger. I cant purify my soul.

Will I ever make it brehs?

What should I do?
>>
>>17095925
If everyone judged just as harshly as you did "Christfags" nothing would get done
>>
>>17096798
Since you obviously missed the joke, I was implying that you're schizophrenic and "God" was a split personality. Just thought you should know.
>>
File: 1437067674300.png (588KB, 1558x1652px) Image search: [Google]
1437067674300.png
588KB, 1558x1652px
>>
File: Adoro te devote.png (200KB, 640x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Adoro te devote.png
200KB, 640x1000px
>>17096842
Don't give up, you're gonna make it.
>>
>>17096842
This is literally demonic possession. You need to overcome the demons.
>>
>>17096842
Im the same guy who said it was demons. Baisically just wanted to add that its very subtle anon, it feel like its coming from you...Its coming from a sort of peripheral extension to you, only its not bahaving as a peripheral should. Dont let it be stronger than you.

We all live beside demons and some of us can beat them into submission.
>>
>>17096836
Ok 'Ultimator' Is there no middle ground with you ?

You can be more partially closed minded as opposedto being totally closed minded. I suppose willful ignorance with a touch of arrogance better suits you.
>>
>>17090962
I too have been saved by Jesus. I was sitting in my room alone in the dark. I was depressed. I started to pray. Then I prayed even harder. I started getting weird visions. I could see Jesus' face and he was saying something but I couldn't quite hear him. I was amazed! I asked him what I could do for him. Jesus spoke and I finally heard him, he told me four simple words that will stick with me for the rest of my life. He said, "I need about treefiddy" It was at this moment that I realized Jesus was a 500 ft tall creature from the Paleozoic Era. The Lochness Monster had tricked me again!
>>
>>17096992

How can I battle this? Sometimes I really feel like I'm possessed. Like I just can't stop my own mind from having those hateful and sinful thoughts.
>>
File: Christian warrior.jpg (444KB, 757x921px) Image search: [Google]
Christian warrior.jpg
444KB, 757x921px
>>17090962

Someone shared this one. I figured it would really tie into /x/ especially.

>guy suffers from sleep paralysis and having shadows standing/moving around his bed.
>They keep him from moving and still in fear many nights
>dude eventually sees what it looks like really one night
>face of the demon.jpg
>Man says the name of Jesus Christ the King
>Shadow sleep paralysis demon darts away from him and shields itself in the corner
>gentleman starts singing "Worthy is the Lamb of God"
>Demon's face is looking at him completely still in it's tracks with a "What the hell?" look on it's face.
>Man with the authority of Jesus Christ says "NOW GO!"
>Demon vanishes
>man no longer suffers from Sleep Paralysis.

Is Jesus Lord? Yes Jesus is Lord.
>>
>>17090962
You people are delusional.
>>
>>17097156

Yeah yeah we've seen your posts 120 times already in this thread already you attention whore. Just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>17097156
Suck a dick
>>
>>17097157
This is my first time posting here.
>>
>>17097157
>>17097160
Wow how christian of you. Love thy neighbor amirite?
>>
>Went to church camp as kid because grandma pays
>Go with cousin
>Camp...sounds fun
>Confirmed as Catholic, but camp held by some other Christian denomination
>Catholics don't have fun they drink
>First night there things go ok
>Shit starts getting weird
>Multiple kids crying and blabbering in tongues
>12 year old kids and shit
>Cabin leader wakes us up at 4am to listen to some faggots biblical dream
>What does it mean?
>You're blessed bullshit
>Now other kids are having similar dreams
>Special motherfuckers
>Shy away from others until I can go home
>Camp leaders encourage all this shit and push it down kids throat
>Everyone seemed real fucking odd

It was like that doc Jesus Camp, not as hardcore.

God may exist, but fuck religion. You guys are all fags.
>>
>>17097099
*tips fedora.
Autism the post
>>
>>17097177
Oh yeah and I was molested like 2 and a half times
>>
File: fat atheist bitch.jpg (801KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
fat atheist bitch.jpg
801KB, 1152x1536px
>>17097172

"Waaaaaahhhhhhhh! No one's letting me take center stage, shit post in threads, and walk all over them waahhhhhh! Bad Christians hurt me."

Now go back and tend to your blog about pro-feminism and Richard Dawkins.
>>
>>17097184
>thinks I'm atheist
>thinks I'm a feminist
lol I'd be mad too if my prayers didn't do anything. Maybe it's because you're not a real christian
>>
>>17097172
I'm not that type.
>>
>>17097196

the point
_______
Your head

It don't matter, you're still one of the endless lists of annoying faggots who can't help but to shitpost in these types of threads. The very fact that they have a hid thread option but you refuse to use it makes you an even bigger faggot.

Why would you worry about who's Christian or not, you're clearly hell bound either way.
>>
>>17096842
Understand how Jesus revealed Himself and how He revealed God the Father and THe Holy Trinity.
Read orthodox saints books and also read the new testament.
Understand why death exists trough the revelation of dogma and understand the freedom humans have here.

Repeat in your head as if you are constantly talking in front of God without imagining God or anything at all - Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, the sinner - if you see lights or start to feel things ignore them and shame yourself... It is all from demons, if God truely wants to show you a vision you will truely know it's from God... Just reject everything, what you imagine, hear or feel.. This way with the help of heart prayer you will filter out demonic and earthly influence ane clear the path towards God, which eventually will send The Holy Spirit upon you and your life will change.
And do exactly what Jesus tells you to do in bible, without following the Law everything is pointless.
>>
File: 1444613865150.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1444613865150.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
>>17097207
For somebody who thinks I don't matter you're pretty determined to defend your butthurt opinion against me. Maybe you can pray to make it better? Oh wait it won't do anything lol

>>17097204
Right, you're a pretend christian who follows the religion when it's convenient for you
>>
>>17097106
Through devoting your will power to the path of God. Our creator.

Only Jesus was a messenger of God and not God himself. The bible refers to the father as the creator of Jesus.

God is the creator and sustainer of all creation, including the laws of reality.

He sent us prophets, the latest being Muhammad.

The exact wisdom for sending us a final prophet is unknown, but one of the points was the evolution of society and communication achieved an appropriate level for all future human civilisation to be able to relate too.
>>
can we just ignore the shitposting and actually open up a dialogue about our experiences? the poster is clearly baiting.

Anyways I don't have much to say other than having a relationship with God is very lovely and really cannot be comparable to anything else. It's wonderful and really brings a lot of light and insight to life. I really don't know where I'd be right now without him honestly.
>>
>>17092291
The deception of satan works through these that turn away from God.
>>
>>17097218

Ohnolookit'samockerygayimage. Please don't....I'm spontaneously combusting as we speak...noooooo.

And? Anything else? We all have to answer for actions in front of the Lord one day sooner or later. Maybe you can show Him that picture yourself if you still got the boldness.

It's a general message not just to a particular faggot like you, but all the other Christ hating faggots like yourself as well.

Actually it should read that for someone who thinks we're all so delusional for not living a shit existence like yourself, you really like talking to us and posting in our threads. Why is that? Need attention? That's kind of pathetic. I bet if I were to take a steaming shit on your face, it would make you feel like part of the human race. So no matter how mean I am you're still happy with ANY response I give. You're like a masochist. Like an abused woman who goes to another abusive boyfriend after the other. Maybe you need Jesus really bad too.
>>
>>17097218
>Right, you're a pretend christian who follows the religion when it's convenient for you
How about you give us an example as to how we are supposed to follow then, O wise one
>>
>>17097241

Don't even bother with that guy. He's a clear homosexual. Those people are sick in the head eating human defecate and attempting to contract AIDS to make any sense.

They're an example of what not to become.
>>
File: 1357525699943.jpg (10KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1357525699943.jpg
10KB, 224x225px
>>17097240
>All these insults

Guess you're still mad that praying doesn't do anything.

>threatening me with hell
>implying you're not guilty of pride from your comment
>implying you're not guilty of wrath
>inb4 you can just ask for forgiveness, since in that case any sin is ok

>>17097241
Why don't you try reading the bible instead of having somebody else tell you what to believe
>>
>>17097245
They eat da pupu!
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 720x708px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 720x708px
>>17094075
>>17095925
They aren't. It is our duty to turn the other cheek, and forgive our neighbors. Showing love is the best way to convert people after all, no matter how long it takes.

As opposed to islam, which relies on fear and beheading like 800 fucking jews and raped women. It's okay to rape them and kill them if they are non-muslim, after all. Talk about psychopaths...

But again, we have to actually forgive mohammad for his atrocious acts and spreading a heretical, perversely violent religion that is tearing apart much of the modern world

Forgive all people is what Jesus said, and personally I wish hell upon no one no matter what. Also, there is a sanctity of life, so abortion and most importantly the death penalty is wrong.

Turn thy cheeks, brothers
>>
>>17097218
That's me bro, I like my religion like fast food. Shut up, we're on a message board with anime and scat porn. Don't act like you know what your talking about or who anyone is in their faith.
>>
File: Yoda tells a secret.jpg (18KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
Yoda tells a secret.jpg
18KB, 408x408px
>>17097259

>still attempting to shitpost

*Sigh* While I admit when the Aussies do it, they're funny. When you do it, you're just sad.

Also all of our points about you and people like you are correct. You know this and there's nothing you can do about it.

stay sad
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 480x753px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 480x753px
>>17097240
Woah, calm down. The Bible says that insults and arguments of this nature are no way to be AT ALL. See >>17097261
All of mankind are your brothers since we are all a part of one big continent that is mankind and are God's children, every last one of us. Would you condemn your brother to hell? What if, in other circumstances, the two of you were switched and you were the one who rejected the Trinity? It may be hard to imagine, but life events can bring people anywhere. How would you feel to be told you were condemned to hell?

I was a God-hating atheist for 3 years. Love and compassion are the best ways to win over people. Judgemental, Bitter jerks are the ones that turn people away from Him in the first place

Let's bring Christianity back to its loving roots again
>>
>>17096117
You sound retarded
>>
>>17097267
See
>>17097270
>>17097261
>>
>>17097264
>I want something comforting to regurgitate so I can feel ok with myself
>You don't know what you're talking about

lol ok

>>17097245
I screencapped this

>>17097267
>lalalala I'm not listening
Still can't prove me wrong lol. Maybe if you insult strangers online some more the butthurt feeling coming from your cognitive dissonance will go away

>>17097261
Finally an actual christian. You're what I was waiting for. How are you doing this evening?
>>
File: now we lay it down to sleep.png (320KB, 577x360px) Image search: [Google]
now we lay it down to sleep.png
320KB, 577x360px
Can you hear the rumble?
Can you hear the rumble that's calling?
Can you hear the thunder?
I can hear the thunder that's breaking.
>>
File: oh boy.jpg (58KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
oh boy.jpg
58KB, 250x250px
>>17097270
>>17097273

Just stop trying to shill. I know anti-theists and satanist do what they can to shame Christians in anyway they can. Provoking, hate speech, hypocrisy, I've seen them all.

>All of mankind are your brothers
Nope, God makes it clear that there are wheat and tares, Lambs and Goats, Children and Bastards.
People are headed for hell. You either smack them into realization so they can change course or be the nice guy and let them fall in. But then again I'm sure a sodomite like yourself enjoys that idiots disgusting image here >>17097218

But I find your little Woodstock shill post "oh be niiiice. If you don't push daisies and look like a hippie you're a naughty naughty Christian and won't get any Christmas presents this year".
>>
>>17097283

Prove you wrong on what? You didn't have anything to prove. Your presence and others like you here is to only verbally abuse in one way or the other.

This isn't /b/. People want to legitimately post here. You can freely go to /b/ and indulge in all the stuff there all you want.

Remember God gives you free will too :)
>>
>>17097304
>I know anti-theists and satanist do what they can to shame Christians in anyway they can. Provoking, hate speech, hypocrisy, I've seen them all.
>does exactly those things in the same post

And then you wonder why anti theists and atheists push back so hard
>>
File: 1384718920659.jpg (55KB, 500x426px) Image search: [Google]
1384718920659.jpg
55KB, 500x426px
>>17097304
>hate speech
>hypocrisy
>screencapped
I'll let you figure out why if you can lol

>>17097306
So you acknowledge that prayer doesn't work
>>
>>17097319

Yeah because we expose your bullshit, see through your phony facade, and don't fall for your lies. Which is why you have to persecute Christians all over the world because we don't fall in line like the other zombies you desire to pull into slavery or hell.

Cry me a river sweetheart.
>>
>>17097330
Why are you wasting your time on this guy ? There is literally no point arguing with someone willing to fabricate and use selective logic. Its insanity.
>>
>>17097330
You wouldn't like anyone who recognizes Christianity's role as a solar cult. You would probably call those people heretics. Thus, I am a heretic for saying this.
>>
I really lack the ability to understand how so many of us Christians can hold this hate and malice in our heart's when Jesus, the ONE AND ONLY SON OF GOD, GOD MADE INTO FLESH, THE ONE WHO HELD CKNSTANT DIRECT COMMUNICATION WITH GOD, gave us the two VERY BASIC instructions: Love God Above All Else and Love Your Neighbour As Yourself.

I mean you can't get any more BASIC than those instructions, and yet it seems that you are deliberately breaking them.

We aren't in the 1200s anymore guys, the crusades are over so how bout you judge not lest ye be judged and stop condemning God's kids.
>>
File: 1446244110125.gif (906KB, 500x349px) Image search: [Google]
1446244110125.gif
906KB, 500x349px
>>17097330
>this deluded and projecting this much

It's always the christfags who are the most dishonest pieces of shit on here.

I'm glad to see your death cult decaying
>>
Done so much awesome shit. I can't even keep count. toot toot
>>
>>17097338
Maybe because it's all made up and this is how humans have always been since early civilizations long before the start of christfagggotry and thus human nature?
>>
>>17097341
but it's not though. lol
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 543x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 543x499px
>>17097283
I'm doing just fine, about done with a short story I'm writing. How about you, you civilized human being?

How dare you be nice by the way
>>17097304
>troll exposes himself
>tfw i'm stupid for falling for it
>>
File: ImpendingDeicide.png (1MB, 2144x626px) Image search: [Google]
ImpendingDeicide.png
1MB, 2144x626px
>>17097346
Yes it is
>>
File: brad pitt achelles.jpg (107KB, 640x984px) Image search: [Google]
brad pitt achelles.jpg
107KB, 640x984px
>>17097341

>Waaaahhhh my lies didn't work! Must now start shitposting and accusing the other guy of what I was pretending to be against in my shill post.

I gave birth to you one day when I ate some bad Mexican food. Then I flushed you.
>>
>>17097353
You realize this "flipping the script" tactic isn't working right?

But then again you're just trolling and not discussing theology so you're likely not serious
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 647x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 647x540px
>>17097338
>>17097345
That's why Christ was sent, to stop humans from shitposting irl and being total dicks to each other, and give them eternal life
>>
>>17097270
>>17097261
>>17097338
>>17097319
Thank you. I'm glad to see some people are actual Christians here. You all have my respect, because the path you walk is hard. I hope you all have a blessed day/night

>>17097335
lol I could apply this to like every comment in this thread

>>17097330
>persecuted
>implying your religion doesn't have the most members
>implying you're not the one persecuting others by getting buttmad and calling each other insults
>>
>>17097335

Others need to see this. They need to see what's in front of them. You think there aren't satanists holding offices as priests?

People are falling for their lies. These scumbags have shills all over the place. Hired, payed, and excellent actors too. They've got to be outed.

Don't have communion with the works of darkness but rather expose them.
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 950x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 950x633px
>>17097350
Which may only be showing the end is upon us. Us Christians have to hold fast and stay strong in our beliefs and get as many people converted through LOVE as possible
>>17097338
Another actual Christian. Have a merry Christmas m8
>pic is in my hometown
>>
>>17097370
>Thank you. I'm glad to see some people are actual Christians here

I'm not a christian (last post you linked). I'm an anti theist.
>>
>>17097371
What I do when I come across these people is to try to engage in a real, logic included, no fabrication convo.
As soon as I notice I call their lowly tactics out and state I will no longer engage in conversation for it would be pointless.

It hits the nail on the head, and if anyone cant see it then fuck em.
>>
>>17097350

http://www1.cbn.com/biblestudy/how-christianity-is-growing-around-the-world
>>
>>17097336

What's wrong? You went from being hippie Jesus Knockoff to Mr. order of Amon-Ra. We can spot your ilk. Just stop trying.

Oh and God created the greater and lesser light. It was the heathens/pagans of Egypt who worshiped the sun. The sun-gods of that time were basically another guise of Lucifer, the enemy.
>>
>>17097373
>Which may only be showing the end is upon us

There is no "end" you goal post moving faggot. People have just had enough of your pretentious delusions.
>>
>>17097379
>biblestudy

Great source you have there ;)
>>
>>17097383
What? You may be confusing me with someone else. I'm only trying to save people and be kind in doing it
>>
>>17097370
>>implying you're not the one persecuting others by getting buttmad and calling each other insults

In China Christians are sent to prison, have their organs harvested, and sent to labor camps.

It's the same thing in North Korea.

In India they are set on fire.

In some extremist places in the middle east, they are executed.

But then again I am the new Adolf Hitler because I outed you for being a fag with ADHD. You are a huge vagina.
>>
>>17097345
That's sort of the point, all of the biggest religions and governments throughout history have preached prejudice: greeks: aryans, romans: Roman-born special treatment, Egyptians: straight up racism and anti-semitism, Judaism: anti-gentiles, Islam: anti-nonislam.
Jesus came around preaching the most controversial stuff, like "everyone needs a little love" & "you don't need a ritual to forgive transgressions". that message went directly against millenia of religious prejudice and segregation, so they crucified him.
>>
>>17097390
You dont know what you are talking about
>>
cnn maybe?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/16/living/christianity-american-dead/
>>
>>17097382
I just jumped in the thread, so stop trying to guess who I am. I'm not that guy. Don't be daft.

93 to all my fellow seekers after Ameth.
>>
>>17097382
>everything i don't like is satanic lalalala
http://www.egyptorigins.org/osirisandjesus.htm
http://coldcasechristianity.com/2014/is-jesus-simply-a-retelling-of-the-osiris-mythology/
http://tektonics.org/copycat/osy.php
inb4 I'm a cultist too

>>17097376
Guess some of the 'christians' on here should find that ironic
>>
File: SG2.png (568KB, 478x600px) Image search: [Google]
SG2.png
568KB, 478x600px
>>17097371
>You think there aren't satanists holding offices as priests?

Oh there are plenty who are private members of The Church of Satan. Congressmen & mayors & police captains and all kinds.

CNN even did a recent article entirely on Satanism and Satanists in general by Lisa Ling. We're everywhere.
>>
>>17097208
Suddenly is 1300 a.d.
>>
File: 1448152125615.jpg (19KB, 370x319px) Image search: [Google]
1448152125615.jpg
19KB, 370x319px
>>17097390
>Jesus came around preaching the most controversial stuff, like "everyone needs a little love" & "you don't need a ritual to forgive transgressions". that message went directly against millenia of religious prejudice and segregation, so they crucified him

And then christians proceeded (en masse) to do the exact opposite of what Jesus said for literally the next 2000 years
>>
File: zeitgeist bullshit.jpg (867KB, 1134x1444px) Image search: [Google]
zeitgeist bullshit.jpg
867KB, 1134x1444px
>>17097410

*yawn* this has been done guys. It's a butthurt tactic of Satan. If the devil can't convince the world that he's better than Jesus, then he'll settle for making himself a fake Jesus.
>>
>>17097423
YHShVH is the Word, but not the being you think he is.
>>
>>17097388
>christians never do anything bad to anyone ever but people are meenies to us
>[citation needed]

yeah ok

>>17097395
10/10 rebuttal completely buttowned wow

thread is basically derailed into shitposting. I'm going to sleep
>>
>>17097422
Not all Christians. Those were Christians who just completely went against it
>>
>>17097438
>NOT ALL GUISE

But that doesn't apply to muslims or anyone else

Mkay
>>
>>17097411
well you can't have peanut butter without jelly. :P
>>
>>17097411

I know they're deep in the catholic church, what surprised me is how well they've infiltrated the regular Christian churches.

Originally catholicism was a mockery that attempted to combine Christian figures with ancient Roman and Babylonian gods.

Supposedly the suit and tie ones are the most deadly.

>mfw they're in every government seat.
>>
>>17097422

How do you figure? Maybe you should get to know Christians personally and then make a decision. You can't really understand someone when you spend most of your time doing your best to get under their skin and kick them in the shins.
>>
>>17097443
The difference is muslims going against their prophet's teachings and book are the good ones
>>
>>17097395
Your mommy didn't know what she was talking about when she said I love you.
>>
File: SG3.png (646KB, 596x590px) Image search: [Google]
SG3.png
646KB, 596x590px
>>17097452
You do realize I am pro all that because I'm a Satanist right? And that The Church of Satan is an atheist organization based on a philosophy?
>>
>>17097459
You really dont know anything about Islam except for a distorted miniscule amount of heresay.

You shouldnt talk about things you have no knowledge on. Thats one of Gods commands.
>>
>>17097462
Except the part about being in the catholic church because that's just conspiracy nonsense
>>
File: predator kong.jpg (404KB, 1367x813px) Image search: [Google]
predator kong.jpg
404KB, 1367x813px
>2 years after being Saved
>"Will pour out My Spirit. Your young men will have visions and old men will dream dreams"
>Have a dream/vision referring to backsliding and spiritual battles
>Dream has me walk into a great medieval type hall.
>Hall is decked in red flowing curtains representing the redeeming blood of Christ.
>Everyone stands up and cheers that I made it in and entered.
>Stand before a Ruler or sorts.
>This person knights me and I remember this person saying some verses from the Epistles in the New Testament
>I get a sword (hurrah!)
>Angels/Royal Guard about to suit me in armor
>"Real men don't need armor" I proudly say
>Wait..WHAT? Why did I just say that? What am I saying?!

>Go out of this great hall into this gigantic dark hallway
>Reach the end to these giant doors
>hearing fighting going on behind them
>Open the doors to find this King Kong sized Red Dragon
>Yeah it's the devil, maybe our sin? But it surely is satan
>Damn thing is decked in armored scales, horns/spikes sticking out of it's body
>Is fast as a fighter plane, roars like a t-rex, and can taunt you with the nastiest beastly voice you ever heard.
>see other knights fighting this blasted thing.
>they're getting cut to pieces
>Notice the knights are supposed to be other Christians
>it's way to fast and powerful to hit, like trying to punch a freight train
>Get a lucky shot off of this thing on it's crown
>"He will crush your head and you will bruise His heel"
>I retreat into the dark hallway
>heart breaking to see so many of my fellow Knights/Christians dying fighting against that prick.
>Hear some Knights from outside surrender to the Dragon
>Dragon turns them into stumps and says it will let them live another day for surrendering
>Back in that cold dark hallway.
>Sword is damaged and bent in some places.

Have to go back to fight that thing again.
>>
>>17090962
Awesome
>>
>>17097452
The catholic church = the whore of babylon
>>
>>17097457
I've known plenty and the majority are some of the worst human beings I've ever met

Maybe 3 were some of the best
>>
>>17097473
Thank the lord, this is what I came to this thread for, not miles upon miles of shitposts
>>
>>17097462

>The Church of Satan is an atheist organization based on a philosophy

and if you believe that, I'll tell you another.

The church of satan is nothing but elementary mainstream satanism that has orgies and maybe one or two poop parties.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 720x537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 720x537px
>>17097469
I do have knowledge on it. Look it up yourself before accusing me, please.

In the quran mohammad killed and raped many non-muslims, which he was the first of, and so literally did this to people that didn't go along with what he told them. I'm not making this up, this isn't heresay. It's there. Islam is based on killing non-muslims in cold blood, for they are "to show no mercy"

Mohammad was a psychopath. Even my friend, a muslim, told me that it is in there, but sane muslims don't interpret it literally.

Good Christians, on the other hand, are to interpret the new testament literally and to give away all of their possessions and love everyone as themselves.

You are being a hypocrite, you know not of which you speak. But I forgive you, and Jesus does as well, just ask God for it please. I sin quite a bit myself but I do what I can to not
>>
>>17097475

This so much.

yfw God called it to John the Apostle long before the Vatican came into existence.
>>
>>17097473
Beautiful post, thanks for sharing.
>>
>>17097452
Some persons are should have appropriate replacement. For example St.Nicholas destroyed a temple of d-ty.Diana, so Christian guys should bring back a Chief the chasseur, Huntress of Civil Hunt, Protector the Beasts from humanity despotism, etc, etc.
Holy place must be not empty.
>>
File: Ritual1.png (466KB, 958x682px) Image search: [Google]
Ritual1.png
466KB, 958x682px
>>17097496
>and if you believe that

It's a fact. I suggest you don't try and pretend like you're educated about it to someone who actually is.
>>
File: 0moon-mosque-cajie_236081432[1].jpg (23KB, 624x416px) Image search: [Google]
0moon-mosque-cajie_236081432[1].jpg
23KB, 624x416px
>>17097501
Prophet muhammad fought with many non muslims in self defence EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

An key point that conveniently gets overshadowed when it is brought up by non Muslims. #Fabrication. #Selective logic. #Suppression of the truth.

Now that your main point has clearly been proven wrong. You shouldnt talk of anything until you learn that selective logic and lying in arguments is against the point of arguing.

We argue to deduce truth. So when you include deliberately twisted facts in your arguments you are no longer arguing for truth. You are arguing for the sake of arguing. You are arguing to win.

Chose your response carefully because I refuse to waste any time on someone willing to resort to twisty bendy logic and fabrications in an argument
>>
>>17097519
As-salaam alaikum, it's good to see another of the ikhwan on /x/. Keep up the good fight and perhaps we'll meet in jannah. All we can do is try to help the poor kafirun, but Allah knows best.
>>
>>17097527
Selam akhi. Always a pleasure bro. I'm in the process of wudhu because I may have to bang out my Quran soon.

InshAllah jannah for you and your loved ones.
>>
>>17097510

You're basically on the outer end of an onion layer. Like I said your organization is just the elementary version. There are other orgs much more deeper and evil. It's the ones who wear the suits and ties and are in office that concern me more.

Either way, Christians are more concerned with Jesus Christ than they are of satan. Satan is not going to win. Jesus is going to win. Not to be rude, but you're wasting your time regardless.
>>
>>17097537
Saturn is God and filled with justice. He is not evil, but good in opposition to the ways of the world. Don't follow the ignorant religious ideologies of a primative tribe. The rest of the world knew better.
>>
/One may eat the flesh of a human body. It is not allowed to kill a Muslim nor a free non-Muslim under Muslim rule (because he is useful for the society), nor a prisoner because he belongs to other Muslims. But you may kill an enemy fighter or an adulterer and eat his body/ (716 in volume 1, Al-Kortoby)

http://shoebat.com/2013/01/28/islam-and-cannibalism/
https://quranexplained.wordpress.com/2010/01/11/cannibalism-in-the-quran/
http://www.dcclothesline.com/2013/11/13/syrian-muslims-infected-kuru-disease-cannibals/
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 633x411px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 633x411px
>>17097519
How can you explain the rapes? How can you explain the around 800 Jews beheaded?
>self defense
Check again. You are so deceived. I am pretty liberal myself so this is weird to say, but you are buying too much into liberal media propaganda. They try to portray islam in a good light as to keep muslims from turning sour, but they cannot change the truth of the religion.

The Bible says to beware false prophets, who will be known by the fruit they bare. Mohammad bore fruit of violence, hate, actual rape, and intolerance. Therefore, he was a false prophet.
>>
File: Saturne.jpg (103KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Saturne.jpg
103KB, 1600x1200px
>>17097544
>Saturn

kek
>>
File: datnecklace.png (538KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
datnecklace.png
538KB, 600x596px
>>17097537
>You're basically on the outer end of an onion layer
It's cute how you're trying to play expert when you have no idea what you're talking about.
You're likely referring to theistic devil worshipers and various other occult groups. In which case I consider them just as delusional as you.
>It's the ones who wear the suits and ties and are in office that concern me more.
Whom are also members of the "outer onion layer" (which doesn't exist) organization.
>Satan is not going to win. Jesus is going to win.
Neither exist. So to me you're basically just saying Darth Vader is going to win over Luke Skywalker.
>>
File: green-pit-viper-27610-1920x1080.jpg (618KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
green-pit-viper-27610-1920x1080.jpg
618KB, 1920x1080px
>>17097492
>>17097505

There was another dream God gave me that was more of a warning.

>Trying to stop backsliding by burning all the evil things I had in my possession.
>have a satanic game that I keep around because it's wild as hell
>Scary to play but cool
>"God does not give us the spirit of fear but that of a sound mind"
>I decide to keep it around because what's the big deal?
>Go to sleep and dream I wake up
>At my bedside is this bright green viper
>Thing lunges relentlessly at me like I'm being punched at by Ivan Drago
>I try to block it with my pillow and everything
>bright green viper keeps coming at me.

>I wake up
>look over to my bedside
>See the satanic game housed in it's BRIGHT GREEN CASING
>I throw it in a fire I make later on and burn that thing

Ha Ha
>>
>>17097566
Weird, I had a dream that I fed a pet lizard of mine (which I don't actually have) a smaller lizard. The smaller lizard ate the bigger one before it came at me and grew to a large serpent

Maybe something I regard as small needs to get the same treatment
>>
>>17097566
Have you ever considered that you might be schizophrenic?
>>
>>17097553

I'm not trying to play expert on anything. I could care less about satan, crowley, or that idiot LaVey who's burning brightly in hell as we speak. He himself also used black magic on people which is how Jane Mansfield died.

Like I said, you're more gullable than those who openly follow him (Satan is the father of lies, duh). Like I said, I'll worry about Jesus Christ. He has the power over death and it's God who can send me to hell or not.
>>
>>17097577
That's the go-to on this board. Granted, there are a lot of tinfoil hat-wearers here, but God is said to speak to us in dreams and in hypnogogic hallucinations (whispers in the ears at night). That's in Job. And it says young men will have visions and old men will dream dreams. God speaks to us in many ways, but especially in dreams when we have nothing else to do but listen.
>>
>>17097580
"Black magic" doesn't exist. You and your ilk are delusional.
>>
File: fedora crazy.png (718KB, 536x956px) Image search: [Google]
fedora crazy.png
718KB, 536x956px
>>17097577
>>
File: Gray.jpg (81KB, 472x624px) Image search: [Google]
Gray.jpg
81KB, 472x624px
>>17097580
>I'm not trying to play expert on anything
Yeah you are. And it's cute. Especially with this cocky attitude of "I know all the answers".
>I could care less about satan
So you care a little? Because saying you could care less means you do care. The phrase you're looking for is COULDN'T care less.
>crowley, or that idiot LaVey who's burning brightly in hell as we speak
You sound like fun.
>He himself also used black magic on people which is how Jane Mansfield died.
And yet you're not even bright enough to understand Satanic magic.
>Like I said, you're more gullable than those who openly follow him
How can I be a "follower" of something that doesn't exist? Satanists follow themselves using the archetype of Satan.
>Like I said, I'll worry about Jesus Christ. He has the power over death and it's God who can send me to hell or not.
Now you sound like a brony. Fitting considering both like talking animals and "eternal friendship" in another dimension.
>>
>>17097591

Why would you respond to a clear and blatant troll shitpost?
>>
>>17097549
The Jews beheaded was the seige of Medina right ? As it goes the prophets allies at the time had a peace treaty they broke. The ex allies where planning to hit the Muslims from behind.

They plot was foiled due to cunning on the Muslims part and the males were beheaded (according to the perpetrators) . do you suggest their crimes go unpunished ?
This was the heaviest punishment done apparently and it was a norm as well as a requirement as you know a show of strength is necessary to keep your city free from enemies. If they had been set free they would've joined the already opposing force and fought against the already outnumbered Muslims.

The punishment was decreed not by Muhammad but by a judge from the perpetrators ally clan BTW.

The women and children were to become slaves.

Muhammad married his slave.
>>
>>17097591
>That's the go-to on this board

The dude literally sounds like a real schizophrenic

>>17097608
Wasn't a troll

And why wouldn't he? Do you just want an echo chamber/hugbox?
>>
>>17097612
He was talking about dreams. Did you miss that part?
>>
>>17097607

Look if I hurt your ego then it doesn't mean much. You don't have to project here. Do you want to be the one who knows all the ancient knowledge of the keys of Molech or whatever? Go ahead, then you know it. Is it a debate you seek to win, then go and claim your glory. I didn't come here for goth banter.

Like I said, my concern is with Christ. Why should care about your satan and his ceremonies and ways? I want to expose his lies to people and clearly you are very much deceived.

We're all going to have to stand before the Lord one day and give an account. Satanic rhetoric and all that crap will be the last thing on my mind when that day comes.
>>
I was like 11 and we were driving on our way to school and the Relient K song, "Deathbed" was playing and I could feel all the words. I felt conviction and then felt every little sorrow disappear. I've since stopped caring about religion around the age of 15
>>
>>17097627
>We're all going to have to stand before the Lord one day and give an account
How the fuck do would you know?
>>
>>17097208
I love the Jesus prayer, anon.
That's a nice touch.
If you haven't read it, I recommend reading:
"The Pilgrim's Tale" by Mikhail Kozlov
Nice book on a Russian hermit who treks all across Russia in order to understand how to pray unceasingly.

That's where I learned the prayer from and it's stuck with me ever since.
>>
>>17097577

Have you ever considered that you might suffer from sever Autism?
>>
File: 1444884696943.jpg (147KB, 732x669px) Image search: [Google]
1444884696943.jpg
147KB, 732x669px
>>17097627
>Look if I hurt your ego then it doesn't mean much
Sorry to say but my ego isn't so fragile that it's phased by words on a screen. Let alone wrong ones from a delusional manchild who believes in absurd fairytales.
>Do you want to be the one who knows all the ancient knowledge of the keys of Molech or whatever?
I think you mean Solomon. Which has nothing to do with Satanism.
>Is it a debate you seek to win, then go and claim your glory
This isn't a debate. I'm just conversing with a troglodyte.
>Like I said, my concern is with Christ. Why should care about your satan and his ceremonies and ways?
You sure do seem more focused on Satan and "his followers" than Christ here.
>I want to expose his lies to people and clearly you are very much deceived.
Says the obedient dog who believes in nonsense.
>We're all going to have to stand before the Lord one day and give an account.
I'll have plenty of questions in that case. Like about the billions of galaxies God never told us about and why he created them for virtually no reason (pic related). (That's a real pic btw. It's called the Deep Field from the Hubble telescope.) Or why he made insects who's entire purpose is to burrow into the eyes of children and eat them from the inside. Or bone cancer in children.

Y'know. Since he loves everyone so much.
>>
>>17097636
The Bible?

I guess no man "knows" outright. That's why it's called faith
>>
File: 1418100577122.png (2MB, 3327x4418px) Image search: [Google]
1418100577122.png
2MB, 3327x4418px
>>17097683
>The Bible?
Laughable

>I guess no man "knows" outright. That's why it's called faith

So just believe whatever you are told without any evidence

Nice
>>
>>17097686
I acknowledge there are inconsistencies. I'm one of those christians that sees this. I believe the Word of God is in the Bible, although written through imperfect men. It achieves its purpose, most importantly the Old Testament was for preparation of the coming of Jesus.
>>
>>17090962
>Been an Atheist for a while
>fiance dies
>overcome with depression
>her family was Catholic. Go to funeral mass
>crying like a little bitch the whole mass
>communion time. Don't know what to do... panic
>eat the wafer, go back to pew kneel down and pray
>feel the presence of God
>feels like happiness, soothing, calm
>go the next day to find out how to become Catholic
>they tell me RCIA classes that night
>they say I can schedule appointment to meet with priest
>priest walks out "I can meet with you now"
I am now a Catholic
>>
>>17097696
Prove Jesus existed.
>>
>>17097700
So you've gone to the dark side?

I joke, just don't think protestants and non-denominationals are any less christian
>>
File: 1447502986008.jpg (36KB, 600x470px) Image search: [Google]
1447502986008.jpg
36KB, 600x470px
>>17097696
>I believe the Word of God is in the Bible, although written through imperfect men

Then it's God's fault for not making his "word" perfectly clear and allowing it to be fucked up

Your whole religion is laughably retarded

>>17097700
So you became a Catholic through emotional manipulation? And you're that easily swayed?

That's really pathetic
>>
>>17097718
I became a Catholic because God revealed himself to me.
One day he will reveal himself to you also.
>>
>>17097702
I cannot. Yet most historian experts are in agreement that he was a real man.

Regardless if you believe He existed or not, you cannot deny that He left a profound impact on the course of mankind in a positive way. Imagine where we would be without christianity, which (especially nowadays) spreads love and acceptance. (There are a lot of dick christians, but that is non-christian of them. Jesus pulls people to goodness, and away from dickish behavior. i.e. People would be bigger dicks otherwise, and we'd probably be under violent ultra-jihad rule)
>>
>>17097723
>I became a Catholic because

You were emotionally manipulated from a tragedy and your subconscience needed a way of coping

Now you're afraid of admitting it

See? Religion is a fucking snake that preys on the mentally weak and unstable
>>
>>17097728
>Yet most historian experts are in agreement that he was a real man.

Incorrect

>Regardless if you believe He existed or not, you cannot deny that He left a profound impact on the course of mankind in a positive way.

Absolutely not

>Imagine where we would be without christianity, which (especially nowadays) spreads love and acceptance

Are you fucking trolling?
>>
File: 1366881172334s.jpg (4KB, 103x125px) Image search: [Google]
1366881172334s.jpg
4KB, 103x125px
>>17097737
I feel sorry for you
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 125x125px
>>17097718
Science and God are not necessarilly contradictory. The Bible is highly metaphorical, including the creation. 7 days may not be translated as literal 7 days. Yes, I believe dinosaurs existed and the big bang (most likely, considering it's still technically a theory) happened

The earth is imperfect, God cannot prevent things from getting corrupted. But through the old testament, flaw and all, it brought ultimate goodness in time through Jesus as a part of God's ultimate plan. Therefore it is still valid, especially later books when more truth and goodness came to be revealed through Him
>>
File: Trump.jpg (214KB, 990x1199px) Image search: [Google]
Trump.jpg
214KB, 990x1199px
>>
>>17097744
the only two events subject to "almost universal assent" are that Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist and was crucified by the order of the Roman Prefect Pontius Pilate

but most historians do believe he existed
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 400x245px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 400x245px
>>17097744
Oh boy... i don't want to give up but I don't know what else to tell you. I pray God reveals to you the truth through the Jesus for you to receive the Holy Spirit
>>
>>17097750
I'm not the one who was manipulated by a church to join a cult after my fiance died and I needed a way of coping

I'm also not that fucking gullible
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 750x1334px
>>17097761
Wow, cool post joking aboutg that massive cuck. Haha, you made my night.

"Who needs to pray for forgiveness, I don't make mistakes"

>mfw
>>
>>17097755
>Science and God are not necessarilly contradictory.

They're complete polar opposites

>The Bible is highly metaphorical, including the creation

Laughable how quickly "God's word" becomes "metaphor"

>the big bang (most likely, considering it's still technically a theory) happened

Do yourself a favor and look up cosmic microwave background radiation

>The earth is imperfect, God cannot prevent things from getting corrupted.

Then he's either unwilling or unable

In which case he's either impotent or evil
>>
>>17097767
>but most historians do believe he existed

[citation needed]

Protip: Look up a few speeches by Richard Carrier (a historian)

>>17097770
>Oh boy... i don't want to give up but I don't know what else to tell you

Because you're out of anything to say and know you're completely full of shit
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 354x354px
>>17097787
First 3 points are completely off point or illogical.

Last point is false and sadly arrogant. Kierkegaard puts it in terms of an infinite qualititative distinction, in the Bible it's written the ways of God are not known to man. We are infinitely different. We are willful, psycholigically imperfect, thus prone to sin. God's ultimate plan is still unknown to us. Please do not call him evil, that is a nasty sin.
>>
>>17097787
big bang might not have happened according to physics.org
http://phys.org/news/2015-02-big-quantum-equation-universe.html
The Universe would fall apart if it wasn't being observed
http://www.gizmag.com/quantum-theory-reality-anu/37866/
>>
>>17097804
You know the truth within you. Listen to your dreams, pay attention the signs. God is with you always, but it is up to you to pay attention to him or not. If you choose to deny Him, and ignore all of his attempts to bring you back as a lost sheep, what is He to do? Well, He will keep trying again and again and again and again. You can repent at any time, that is a reflection of his supreme goodness and yet still allows us to have free will
>>
>>17097804
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus
>Protip: Look up a few speeches by Richard Carrier (a historian)
I said most, not your confirmation bias
>>
>>17097835
>First 3 points are completely off point or illogical.
>Last point is false and sadly arrogant

You addressed nothing

>>17097843
>big bang might not have happened according to physics.org
It did happen regardless of what a website says because the radiation testing proved the age of the universe
Although that is of course always subject to change with new information
>The Universe would fall apart if it wasn't being observed
Nonsense

>>17097852
Mindless robotic preaching does not help your cause here

>>17097864
>I said most, not your confirmation bias

"Most" is not true though and it's dishonest
Especially when you have no evidence for it

Also you don't know what confirmation bias is

>one historian disagrees
>HURR HE DOESN'T COUNT ONLY THE ONES THAT AGREE DO
>>
File: image.jpg (206KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 750x1334px
>>17097882
Not only are you ill-versed in the Word, but ill-versed in science.

Goodnight and may God be with you always. One day the seeds will grow within you
>>
>>17097907
>Not only are you ill-versed in the Word, but ill-versed in science.

Yet another baseless assertion without addressing a single point made

You are an intellectual coward
>>
>>17097923
You think your the best shit to touch the Earth or something ?

You have a serious issue as you feel so infinitely superior than everyone you talk to.

Do you have any friends IRL ?
>>
>>17097882
I claim most, and you show me one guy with a different opinion

this is coming from someone that does not think he was real:
the increasingly common view of Jesus among New Testament scholars as of 2007 is that "historical research can indeed disclose a core of historical facts about Jesus" but "the Jesus we find at this historical core is significantly different from the legendary view presented in the New Testament"...
A small minority, past[23] and present,[24] believe there is insufficient justification to assume any individual human seed for the stories, representing an extreme in the other end of belief.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Evidence_for_the_historical_existence_of_Jesus_Christ#Academic_consensus
So, increasingly common view is that he was a real person
A small minority think he was not
>>
>>17097923
*tips fedora*
>>
I just had a dream. I was in a haunted house, I saw ghosts. Then I found a glowing portal. I walked into it. It took me to unknown world/planet. I saw two suns, one sun in west, another sun in east. I was in desert. I was walking as the light popped up. It revealed an angel. His name was Michael. We spoke. Then I wake up....

In another dream, I saw a man. his hair was white. he have beard. He wearing white robe. he hugged me. then I wake up.
>>
File: jesus_toast.png (697KB, 721x355px) Image search: [Google]
jesus_toast.png
697KB, 721x355px
Isn't it funny how miracles don't happen anymore , BIBLICAL MIRACLES , not everyday miracles that are most likely thanks to science , I'm talking about pillars of fire or splitting the sea and a booming voice from the sky , just doesn't happen anymore , isn't that weird ?

The most you see now is his face on a stain on the side of a highway or a piece of bread that's a far cry from what he used to do.
>>
File: 1407443795605.gif (52KB, 89x90px) Image search: [Google]
1407443795605.gif
52KB, 89x90px
Months following giving up Christianity I began to feel more whole as a person and accepting of myself and other people. Thanks, Jesus
>>
>>17098110
Satan's false light. Do not be fooled
>>
>>17092574
And I used to be like you..
So smart, knowing nothing
>>
>>17097235
You're a good guy. It makes me sad that everyone responds immediately with insults and anger, so it's nice to see someone that's just speaking his mind without shoving opinions disguised as facts down other people's throats.
>>
>>17098048
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Jesus' face appearing on toast isn't a miracle. I would chalk that up to being purely coincidental or fake.
>>
>>17096745
Hide the thread, silly billy goat.
>>
I grew up a Christian, but unfortunately, in a denomination that I find kind of wacky now... Seventh Day Adventists still think Catholics are evil and that the Pope is the anti-christ. Every pope...

unfortunately my family won't help me make connections with non-denomination churches, so I'm on my lonesome... it's so silly that my whole family believes in the same god, but they still manage to be split because we've got different denominations (baptist and seventh day adventist)
>>
>>17098217
Pope Francis is the False Prophet.
>>
File: Don_t_masturbate.jpg (717KB, 800x7200px) Image search: [Google]
Don_t_masturbate.jpg
717KB, 800x7200px
>>
File: the-man-in-the-high-castle.jpg (66KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
the-man-in-the-high-castle.jpg
66KB, 700x525px
How does Jesus fit in to the multi-verse that quantum mechanics tells us exists , so some of our counterparts/doppelgangers go to heaven and others go to hell , that's just weird.

And some places Jesus dies on the cross and other realities he doesn't ?
>>
>>17098217
It sounds really cliche, but the problem is that everyone in your family is too religious. The focus isn't really on God as much as it should be, but more on arbitrary rules and stuff.
>>
>>17095923
I think we only acquired that as we acquired our ethics, we have developed empathy
>>
>>17090962

Hey can anyone help me I was re-exploring Cradle of Filth today and the black magic went straight to my brain

Can anyone be of any help
Also if all goes well for christian orthodoxy i may convert someday but i am still investigating as to what is Truth
>>
>>17095925

We can definitely judge. What matters is what we make out of it inside our hearts at its deepest. Most people will judge and it will be the same in their heart. It is so we all get to acknowledge our souls who were formerly attached to God and are all of the same value and we are all brothers and sisters ultimately because of this fact;

We can still call you a fucking dumbass for being a fucking dumbass though.

I'm not even christian.
>>
>>17097553

Funny how you're so convinced satanism is atheistic.

You modern satanists truly are the lowest caste of the occult world. Absolutely Laughable.
>>
>>17098812

If I am to specify, Your Church of Satan.

You are extremely stupid.
>>
>>17097682

>You sure do seem more focused on Satan and "his followers" than Christ here.

Yet your whole presence here is a joke. You literally have nothing to say. A CHRISTIAN EXPERIENCES THREAD, and here comes a kindergarten satanist? It's yet further proof on the pathetic nature of the evil one. He has no glory of his own so he has to leach off of the King of Kings.

You can't fool me with your pompous nature. The only thing I'll give you credit for is for outright coming out of who you are. Most satan fags and anti-theists will attempt to pose as Christians in threads like these.

I'll leave you to your next square image posting where you claim to know more than anyone else and accuse me of being a person without independent thought. While at the same time you act as a trend follower of a man who's deceives even his low level drones.

>I'll have plenty of questions in that case.
Except you're stupid for going to the enemy for your life's quest instead of the source of all creation. I freely and openly ask God through Christ Jesus about many questions and have had them answered. Primarily because I pursue relationship with the Most High and not some washed up Cherubim. But you can stick with you're special snowflake syndrome where you pretend to be more enlightened than anyone else. I find low level day care satanists to be extremely fedora tier.
>>
>>17099123
We're kind of getting sick of your variety getting all the attention. I don't call myself a Satanist or a Luciferian, but plenty of people like you do. You presume what I am, when I really think I'm one of the honest and knowledgable "Christians" out there.
>>
I don't have an experience myself, but my mom told me one from when she was a kid.

>Be child
>Raised Catholic
>Awake in bed, see image of Jesus on ceiling looking down at her
>Might be a projection from somewhere, but how?
>Jesus' mouth starts moving as if he's speaking
>Freak out, wake up parents
>Image gone
>Get a call soon after that, her favorite uncle had just died

She's no longer Catholic and she doesn't really talk about God, so I don't know where she stands on that today, but when she told me the story, she said she believed Jesus was trying to tell her about her uncle's impending death.
>>
>>17090962
>Comment shit
>>
>>17098812
>Funny how you're so convinced satanism is atheistic.

Because it is

>You modern satanists truly are the lowest caste of the occult world. Absolutely Laughable.

Says the manchild who believes in talking snakes
>>
>>17092458
>they follow the teachings of Christ
>try to "disprove" them by citing injustices in ancient hebrew mythology
I think your hat's on a little to tight, comrade.
>>
>>17095946
>I'm a christfag
>Jesus is a lie
Spain, not even once
>>
>>17096710
>asked god to save him from dying inside
>still alive
>hur dur he didn't answer

Did you expect a procession of angels and resounding trumpets?

Half of the people "disproving" God are just "lol I asked him to blow up the moon and he didn't must not exist lmao". Like, be a amemeist if you want, more power to you, but that's like some Evangelical-level bullshit.
>>
>>17090962
Prayed like a little bitch on several occasions what I thought it was all over for me.

Still around so I guess that worked.

For actual Christian experience.

>be me
>be UK anon
>vist very old chapel - open for tourists so why not
>see old stone cross
>how uninteresting .jpg
>have a very odd feeling that someone is looking direct into my soul
>turn as red a school boy caught looking at porn by his mum
>light in chapel takes on the intensity of a flood light
>no one else notices the light, could hardly look at the cross

holy be jesus

Whatever Christianity is it is real
>>
I'm so confused by the general theme of this thread.
>I'm a Christian, I love Jesus!
>Fuck you nonbelievers, you're all going to rot in hell, I can't wait until Satan sticks his pitchfork up your ass for all eternity and you suffer while I watch you from heaven with my heart full of love and laugh at you.
>I love Jesus, but I hate you because you disagreed with me on an anonymous image board :)
I'm getting so many mixed messages here
>>
>>17099123
>Yet your whole presence here is a joke. You literally have nothing to say. A CHRISTIAN EXPERIENCES THREAD, and here comes a kindergarten satanist?

That's ironic considering the majority of this board is anti christian.

>Except you're stupid for going to the enemy for your life's quest instead of the source of all creation.

You do realize neither actually exist in Satanic/atheistic philosophy right?

>where you pretend to be more enlightened than anyone else

I'm definitely more enlightened and more intelligent than you. But I don't know everything and still have more to learn. Which is the great thing about knowledge.

The one thing I don't do is hold up a 2000 year old book, full of contradictions and absurd nonsense, written by men who thought diseases and germs were caused by demons, and then claim to have all the answers.
>>
>>17100297
So, how did you come to the conclusion that this was a divine experience and not something more mundane?
>>
>>17096842
Go to the Christianity board on 2^3chan. They actually know about shit and aren't gonna muddy the waters with typical /x/ shit.

Just don't believe Evangelical cuckery, read up on general Western metaphysics, and acquiring the works of Aquinas can't hurt. I would also recommend Mere Christianity by CS Lewis. And remember, most of "demonology" is just made up, and you should stay the hell away from the stuff that isn't.
>>
>>17100297
You think Christianity is real because your eyes were obscured by some light that was beaming into your particular angle?

Fucking hell. No wonder religion is so popular with the gullible and stupid.
>>
>>17097177
>judging Christianity by protestants
Not sure what you were expecting. I'm not even Catholic anymore, but my family is, I'd take heavy drinking over sing-songs and speaking tongue seizures any day.
>>
>>17100309

Hard to attach a mundane explanation. The chapel was small medieval and lit with a few low watt lamps, there was a window and it was a nice day out side.

Ultra bright light and I was with another guy who noticed nothing, he was standing right next to me talking some trivial shit, had to tell him to stfu.

Never felt anything quite like that before or since
>>
>>17100315
lol sure

>please be more edgey
>>
File: 1439560061269.jpg (31KB, 480x325px) Image search: [Google]
1439560061269.jpg
31KB, 480x325px
>>17100323
>there was a window and it was a nice day out side.
>sun light from outside was shining towards me
>another person who was not in angle of light did not see it
>therefore god is real because sun beams through windows on a sunny day
>>
>>17100323
Hard, but not impossible. Have you considered that there could be a mundane explanation that you simply lack the knowledge to explain? Like a hallucination, or an optical illusion of some sort?
>>
>>17100324
You seriously just admitted a completely normal thing convinced you a religion is true.

That is ridiculously pathetic and you are an extremely gullible fool who is easily swayed by the simplest of things. Which shows you're not very smart. Or skeptical. Or rational.
>>
>>17100323
Like what this guy said >>17100330
But less like an asshole
>>
>>17100337
your opinion is very intelligent, kudo's to you
>>
>>17100330
Kek'd hard.
>>
File: 2023583_a1757d90.jpg (84KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
2023583_a1757d90.jpg
84KB, 640x426px
>>17100330
lol and it was still in my eyes no matter how i turned my head or moved?

The light wasn't even the main thing about it, it was the fact i was being read like a fucking book.
>>
>>17100345
>lol and it was still in my eyes no matter how i turned my head or moved?

Yes. Generally if you stare long enough into a bright light, it will fuck with your eyes. That is, if you aren't full of shit and not just exaggerating something simple because you have confirmation bias.

>The light wasn't even the main thing about it, it was the fact i was being read like a fucking book.

What?
>>
>>17100345
Could have been a paranoid hallucination.
>>
>>17100365
[confirmation bias intensifies]
>>
>>17098048
Why would God need to act outside of the "natural forces" of the Universe? Like I said to someone else, your problem is expecting a chorus of angels every time God does anything.
>>
>>17100353
>What?

As i said, something was looking direct into my soul, i could feel my face getting red. Only near equivalent is being caught looking at porn when i was a kid.

Something seen right thru me, i was doing nothing shameful at the time simply being a dim tourist.
>>
File: English church.jpg (115KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
English church.jpg
115KB, 750x500px
>>17100345
PREACH ON BROTHER
>>
File: Stars.jpg (52KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
Stars.jpg
52KB, 500x389px
>>17100373
iktfb
>>
>>17100373
>As i said, something was looking direct into my soul, i could feel my face getting red

You do realize this is just personal feelings, right? It's in your head.

I could easily look at green grass and go "MY GOD, IT TURNED SLIGHTLY BRIGHTER WHEN THE SUN SHINED ON IT AND I FELT ALL WARM INSIDE BECAUSE GREEN GRASS THEREFORE GOD IS REAL".

This is how ridiculous your argument is.

>>17100376
You're adding nothing to the conversation. Filtered.
>>
>>17100374
Amen Brother
>>
>>17098290
>quantum mechanics
>the movement of light and particles as confined packets/quanta
>"proving" a multiverse
And people make fun of Christbros for believing random crap. I'm not saying there isn't a multiverse, but it sure as hell isn't "proven" by the dual nature of photons, at least as far as I'm aware.
>>
File: reassurance.jpg (40KB, 802x537px) Image search: [Google]
reassurance.jpg
40KB, 802x537px
>>17100374
>>17100380
>>17100386
[circlejerking intensifies]
>>
File: FremontNero-600x337.jpg (59KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
FremontNero-600x337.jpg
59KB, 600x337px
>>17100383
>"MY GOD, IT TURNED SLIGHTLY BRIGHTER WHEN THE SUN SHINED ON IT AND I FELT ALL WARM INSIDE BECAUSE GREEN GRASS THEREFORE GOD IS REAL"

of course you are 100%

i'll bow down to your opinion

on seconds thoughts No
>>
>>17100399
I'm just using your same logic
>>
>>17100404
if enough people say the sky is green. Is it green?
>>
>>17100399
I guess it's just easier to toss insults at each other and avoid the subject than it is to just stop and think for a second.
>>
>>17100410
That doesn't make sense nor does it have anything to do with your fucked up logic

>>17100411
Christfags don't like to think
>>
>>17100410
Unless you changed what 'green' and 'blue' mean, no.
>>
>>17100404
>This is how ridiculous your argument is.

Then this counts for your argument too?
>>
>>17100412
whatever you say, nigga you win. see how easy that was.
>>
>>17100420
Are you fucking dumb? I'm demonstrating how ridiculous his argument is by using the same logic in a different scenario

>>17100426
Thanks for admitting you're illogical
>>
>>17100407

Amazing - the dream of the Rood
>>
>>17100426
whatever you want to believe, post another bible verse.
>>
>>17100412
So why bother arguing? This gets us nowhere. Might as well just create threads where we just ruthlessly insult each other. At least then we don't need the pretext.
>>
>>17100448
>So why bother arguing?

Because I enjoy destroying your illogical bullshit
>>
>>17100452
Do you even know what I posted?
>>
>>17100462
I'm talking about christfaggotry in general
>>
>>17100452
You only confirm your fear.
>>
>>17100467
What fear? Oh right. You just pull random statements out of your ass in place of any actual arguments.
>>
>>17100443
you win again nigga, zing...

does this mean anything to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnTYGCoh9E
>>
>>17100473
It's like you are stuck on one thing. And I'm over here ignoring you looking for something else.
>>
File: glastonbury_thornsign.jpg (61KB, 334x334px) Image search: [Google]
glastonbury_thornsign.jpg
61KB, 334x334px
>>17100454
>>
>>17100466
I'm an atheist...
>>
I made my peace with god along time ago. There is nothing you can say to me. Your wasting your time, for me personally. Someone else maybe though.
>>
>>17100520
Okay
>>
>>17100520
>I am not a rational person and am not open to changing my mind

Indeed. I would be wasting my time.
>>
>>17100510
Do you want to convent to Christianity? Jesus Christ loves you. He won't stopping love you. He die for you.
>>
>>17100847
Prove Jesus existed.
>>
>>17100847
What happens if I don't convert to christianity?
>>
>>17101092
you'll be doomed and condemned to Hell. It'll cause God and Jesus Christ to be sad.
>>
>>17101100
I have no way of knowing if you're actually the person I asked this question, but I've gotten that answer before, sooo...
Can anyone be saved?
>>
>>17101110
yes. by placing belief and faith in Lord Jesus Christ. Confess sins to Him. Repent then confess Jesus is Lord.
>>
>>17101129
So. The worst human being you can imagine can be saved. A good man who remains an atheist till the day he dies is doomed to an eternity of torment.
>>
>>17101147
yup.
>>
>>17101159
And that's...acceptable to you?
>>
>>17101179
that's how God chose these people.
>>
>>17101348
Okay...well, no thanks then. No offense meant to you, but the god you believe in is a monster.
>>
>>17101370
how so?
>>
>>17095925
judging is literal

he just insulted you, which is to be expected when you insult him. Are you a baby?
>>
>>17097350
>confirmation bias searches
Christianity is the truth and it will never die
>>
Islam is huge lie ever.
>>
>>17097519
islam rides on the coattails of Christianity by saying that muslims should read the Torah and the Gospels for guidance, even though the quran denies that Jesus Christ is the Son of God
>>
>>17097718
>the universe
>implying the universe exists
you are a literal star worshipepr
>>
>>17097787
science proves the earth is flat, so neil undoes himself with his own logic. But he will just callously dismiss real science because it doesn't fit his ignorant world view, just like he will blame Christians falsely for doing
>>
>>17098286
>photoshopped pictures prove God doesn't exist
You need to learn to recognize lies
>>
>>17101390
We'll never see that come to fruition or not because we'll all be dead before then. If there was no before life then there's no afterlife, I say.
>>
>>17101427
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAm2cagpsnk
>>
>>17101427
Fucking...what? You best be trollin' boy.
>>
>>17100297

>>17100315
>>17100330
>>17100337
>>17100358
>>17100371

A Christian posts a greentext story to /x/ and suddenly skeptics come out of the woodwork. Go figure.
>>
>>17092458

ayy lamo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53Pqw20xK10
>>
>>17101796
found a better one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO4qSAhI1sI
>>
>>17099545

No, you're getting sick, because you like your father (satan) is a narcissist. Cry me a river.
>>
>>17095681
>>17095946

Luke 4:12
And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

2 Peter 2:1
But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves.

1 John 2:22-23
Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father; the one who confesses the Son has the Father also.

Reevaluate yourself friend, and fast.
>>
>>17100308

>I'm definitely more enlightened and more intelligent than you.
Whatever helps you sleep at night lady.

>But I don't know everything and still have more to learn. Which is the great thing about knowledge.
So that's what Christians do all the time. Whereas you're deluded in yourself by worshiping yourself. Remember it was the first lie told to mankind and it's still a very potent one.

>The one thing I don't do is hold up a 2000 year old book,
Yeah you hold up a book of lies whipped up by an evil man, whom himself was an actual worshiper of satan and follower of Crowley. These men got their power from demons. Whereas you low level plebeians are given a false teaching for people outside of the high rank.
Thread posts: 354
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.