[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anunnaki thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 03 - No nothin.png (3MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
03 - No nothin.png
3MB, 1024x1024px
Anunnaki thread
>>
>>17089858
Sumerian gods. What's so special about them?

Why not make a thread about Aesirs or Olympians?

Poor Sumerians, every /x/fag thinks they have been visited by some spooky ayyliens due to history channel or daniken/sitchin
>>
File: history hitler hurr.jpg (215KB, 970x949px) Image search: [Google]
history hitler hurr.jpg
215KB, 970x949px
>>17090673
> due to History Channel
Not if you paid attention at the right time...
>>
>>17090673
my nigga they are all Jinns wearing costumes and hollywood makeup
Surat 15:26-34
>>
>>17090760

Sanskrit or demotic?
>>
>>17089858
They are fallen angels of the Bible.
>>
File: JosephCampbell.jpg (20KB, 325x242px) Image search: [Google]
JosephCampbell.jpg
20KB, 325x242px
>>17090673

2015... not knowing all the gods were the same by different names in the different cultures.
>>
>>17091060

But you cannot overlook that the Angels of the Heavenly host were also Aliens.

The only difference between the Fallen angels and the Malakim is that they rebelled from the will of their Lord and abducted human females to have children with. This is how the fallen fell.

The Elohim are the Anunnaki.

Yahweh is Enlil,

His father El of the Elohim is Anu of the Anunnaki.

The Anunnaki are the Royalty of their species. The Igigi are the military and engineers.

Igigi means I see, I see. They are the Watchers.
>>
>>17091077
what is this fan fiction? in which book is such information presented?
>>
>>17091084
In the Sumerian tablets themselves.

The things that Yahweh did are the very same thing that Enlil does in the tablets.

The Hebrew bible which became the OT was directly derived from worship of the Anunna gods of Mesopotamia. They took their stories out of the tablets and retold them from their viewpoint of Enlil being the only Lord.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panbabylonism

The Story of how the fallen fell is recorded in the bible, the book of jubilee, the book of enoch and we also have a Sumerian version.

I have posted this in the anunnaki threads before. Its very interesting to look at all the similarities between those stories.

As a comparative mythologist that is what I am interested in. The things that reach from culture to culture unchanging.
>>
>>17091091
I know, I have seen you post many times. It is all deception. Fallen angels will do anything to lead you away from the One true Lord. And they messed with early history after Adam a lot, so that we would be having this conversation now. I know Yehovah is the one true Lord, and I know "inter-dimensional" beings (fallen angels) are real as they have messed with me. I believe you are the same guy,(you talk and post information the exact same way) who claims that there is a true creator that is not related to the annunaki who sent his first emmisary to Noah to warn him, then the second was Jesus who wants us to eat of both trees of Eden. Every time there is deception, people try to incorporate Jesus into it, just like with spirit science. Jesus is a latinized version of Ieosus, which is the greek transliteration of the original hebrew Yehoshua, which means Yehovah is salvation.
>>
I think the Anunnaki were merely being of Beelzebub's tribe, they left when orders were given from above to cut all communication with the strange biped beings on Earth.
>>
File: CBOSK1f.jpg (63KB, 550x481px) Image search: [Google]
CBOSK1f.jpg
63KB, 550x481px
The Ultimate Conclusion of the Ancient Alien Theory is that the gods came here and made us.

But these are the gods with a little g.

Not the God with a big G.

Most ancient alien people believe in a Creator of All. The Father of All beginning.

The Great Architect of the Universe. He is a God who does not intervene in our lives like the Anunnaki do.

As Erich von Daniken would say, "My God has no need for a Spaceship"

But the god that most people follow is one of these Alien Anunnaki.
>>
>>17091112
>>17091073
Watch the first part of this before you go throwing around words like "beelzebub". I recommend 1.5x -2x speed if you can.
>>
>>17091115
Exactly, I knew you were the same guy, talking about a true creator. I am telling you truly, that annunaki are bullshit and just fallen angels, and that Yehovah is The Lord.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.