[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Procedure 110-Montauk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: scp.png (723KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
scp.png
723KB, 1600x1000px
What is the Procedure 110-Montauk?
Give your best guess
>>
>>17089125
https://www.reddit.com/r/SCP/comments/3176my/what_is_everything_we_know_about_procedure/

Hello, reddit.
>>
wrap it up in a pretty bow.

everyone loves a bow.
>>
>>17089132
>implying i go to reddit

this thread is not to get a REAL answer, because there is none, i just want guessed, toture ideas and all that nice stuff
>>
>>17089125
It's just violent rape
>>
>>17089125
>Give your best guess
A proceedure to deal with SCPs?
>>
>>17089196
that was my thought too
>>
My guess? Is that the procedure involves administering powerful mind focusing hallucinogens and then strapping the back of the subjects straight jacket to a log and then floating that log in a pool in a pitch black dark room. And then spinning the log quickly so that subject must focus intensely on their breathing. Once subject is contained and focused in this manner subject may be asked questions requiring the use of cognitive aptitudes for correct response. Simple questions such as "who is the president in the year 2045?" may serve as control questions.

But hey.. it's just a guess..
>>
>rape
>>
>>17089196
that should be a banner.
>>
Wasn't this just the rape thing that they edited out when the site degenerated into a SJW circlejerk?
>>
>>17089196
>>17090886
>>17091001
>>17091173

They author has flat-out said it's not rape.

It's a test to see how fucked up your imagination is and how deep and depraved you can get. It fucks with you on a meta-level. You don't want to force yourself to imagine something worse than rape happening to a prepubescent girl, but given the context you pretty much have no choice. The intention was to make you pause and go "how could I even think something like that?"
>>
scientology??
>>
>>17092742
The fuck am I looking at?
>>
http://www.scp-wiki.net/forum/t-1038785/fear-alone

/thread
>>
>>17093403

He posts this shit in random threads all the time. You're looking at an asshole.
>>
Consensual sex in the missionary position holding hands with socks on.

Eye contact may or may not be mandatory, but you know it probably is.
>>
>>17091173
you're so full of shit. The Montauk procedure was never specifically described. Like the poster above me said, it's an exercise in trying to drive your imagination to the darkest, strangest most psychosexual space that isn't just "holding down a teenager and raping her".

These threads always crack me up. As a femanon I'm actually completely into noncon and dubcon fantasy, the more violent the better, but at least I'll come out and admit it and not shroud it in a pretend "Brainstorming" mission on /x/
>>
>>17093477
Iron my shirt, bitch
>>
>>17093479
hot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.