[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spiritual Experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Has any of /x/ ever had an experience that could only be explained by a higher power?
No, i'm not talking about it being a mainstream God, unless that's what you choose to believe, but something that there was no earthly explanation for.
>Be me
>Drunk one night
>Pissed off @ the world
>Start shouting @ the sky
>Call God to show himself
>Thunder storm starts rolling in the distance
>Continue calling God out
>Birds literally start dive bombing ONLY me when there's others
>Craziest light show ever
>Birds swooping in for like 10 minutes.
>Realize months later possible sign?.. o.O
>>
>>17088807
It coulda been the devil telling you to stop it because he HATES the name GOD, Jesus, Holy spirit, and names of all the angels in good standing.
>>
Not sure if spiritual. I had a hyper realistic dream of my dead grandmother walking into my living room in the middle of the night,everything looked just like real life and it was as if I was sleeping on the couch instead of in my room. She told me to tell my mom everything was going to be ok. The next day,we found out my grandfather had died that night and apparently right before he died,he was saying my grandmothers name as if she was in the room with him.
>>
>>17088866
>everything was going to be ok.
I've heard those words too.

It's not coincidence. Things are going to be ok. For all of us.
>>
>>17088874
We can only hope so,anon.
>>
vvv Spiritual experience vvv
<Was really depressed
<Constantly thought about how I purposely and completely "disobeyed" God.
<Cry all the time and don't expect anything from God because I thought he was mad at me.
<Months go by
<One day, I go for a walk in the desert.
<Want to kill myself because of the mental pain I was experiencing but don't because I fear hell
<Think the situation over and over, only making it worse
<Just then, I hear a voice.
<The voice sounded amazingly familiar and with a Kind, Warm-hearted, Jolly tone to it.
<Ever since then, I don't look at God as an angry bearded man who wants eternal revenge.
>>
>>17088956
I almost forgot the most crucial part of the story, God told me, "I love you."

If it's true for a Seasoned Sinner like myself, It's true for you all.
>>
>>17088956
I'll tell another.

<Get into something called Angel Numbers and Animal Totems.
<They are like fortunes
<They seem like they are describing my life situations.
<Fast Forward time and I am at my Grandma's house for vacation.
<Outside on her porch relaxing
<I see a flock of geese and I count how many there were to get the angel number. For some reason, I thought these Geese were important and they were.
<I enter in whatever the number was and I look at the fortune
<The fortune states that "a door will close, but, another will open"
<I cringed and prepared for the worst.
<The next day, I feel completely schizophrenic and every little thing is ticking me off. Feels like every thing is literally controlling me.
<However, like the fortune stated, A new door opened and I no longer feel schizo.
>>
>>17089019
why cant you greentext friend
>>
>>17089042
Cuz it's hard to read and I want all ages to read this.
>>
>>17089019
>Angel Numbers and Animal Totems
>enter in whatever the number was and I look at the fortune

So is there a website or something?
>>
>>17089098
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/p/index-numbers.html

http://www.spirit-animals.com/

These two have been the most accurate.

However, you should take these things, LIKE ALL THINGS, with a grain of salt.
>>
>>17088807
I wish I would get a sign. I'm in so much emotional pain right now and getting worse. I don't know what to do :(
>>
>>17089148
Ask your creator for some help. He loves you and will do it.
>>
>>17089163
I have been trying talking to/praying to. Nothing yet :(
>>
>>17089245
Keep hoping. It will get better.

I had to deal with 6 months of insomnia and I begged so many times... I'm not sure why that needed to happen but God did pull through.

I don't have insomnia anymore.
>>
>>17089055
Set a darker background
>>
The birds probably went after a bunch of peoplw and you were likely to drunk to notice.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.