[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had an obsession with Fairies ever since I was a small

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

File: fai.jpg (43KB, 1024x652px) Image search: [Google]
fai.jpg
43KB, 1024x652px
I've had an obsession with Fairies ever since I was a small boy. Is there any way to contact these magnificent creatures?
>>
>>17088422
stop reading harry potter
>>
>1 poster
>telling yourself to stop reading harry potter
>>
>>17088422
You have to die for a bit. They're all latent/congenial/genetic. Just written in there. Why don't you just wait?
>>
>>17088422
And also, you could get inf- I mean, have a psilocin overdose. Hear that works or something. Just a pseudoseizure and a change in brain chemistry.
>>
>>17088422
I think they basically find you as they are fairly shy for the most part. Fairies, elves, etc tend to live in forested areas. Many cultures of variations. I've heard stories of people leaving out offerings, building structures outside for them, stuff like that. Supposedly they like gardens so build a garden maybe.
>>
tempt them into your house first by leaving out jars of honey
>>
>>17088422

Don't fuck with faeries OP, they don't bother you; pay them the same respect.
>>
>>17088422
Ask your dad, he clearly raised a fairy himself
>>
>>17089472
holy shit this was actually pretty good, nice one. fuckin burnt him lad
>>
Shrooms..
>>
i remember once a hummingbird flew past me while i was on a third story balcony. he flew past the wall to the left of me and into sight, hovered then flew away and he was fast. i thought it was a faerie for a minute but realized it was just a bird. I don't think that faeries exist however maybe there are small winged beings, even gods/goddesses that may wander earth from time to time and maybe even revealing themselves every once and a while
>>
>>17089464
^^^

They're not all nice or even little creatures and there's a lot of variety. (Look into Seelie vs Unseelie courts.) The ones who leave you alone are ultimately doing you a favor.

There's nothing wrong with doing something nice for them (butter, cream and sweets are common offerings) but you generally, really shouldn't go around trying to meet them.
>>
File: 3059489_f520.jpg (79KB, 520x700px) Image search: [Google]
3059489_f520.jpg
79KB, 520x700px
>>
>>17088422
>>17089472
>>
>>17088422
No. We made a truce a long time ago that we wouldn't bother each other. This is absolutely binding (basically they are WAY more advanced than us, but we had the numbers at the time so they sorta were like "lol u guise are so great let's pause the fight" and will annihilate us whenever they feel like).

People from /x/ don't even bother with that history, because of reasons I guess. Fuck those guys, they have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about I assure you, which is weird because my story is like straight out of ancient aliens except way cooler.
>>
>>17089681
Fairies enjoy gold too, but whatever you do don't offer iron. They fucking hate iron
>>
>>17088422
>has obsession with fairies
>doesn't even bother reading up on actual fucking fairy origins of any kind ever in all of history ever in history
I have a very serious question for you, OP... do you even lift?
>>
>>17088775
No. They're in history as an actual people, that just sorta got tired of us. No one even bothers to read this, it's not hidden but I guess it's not enough ancient ayy. I guess I'm the only one on /x/ that even bothered, because no one has EVER even mentioned actual lore that I read.
>>
>>17089876
please dump alt history
even just a link

really
I wanna know
>>
>>17089920
>Fairies enjoy gold too, but whatever you do don't offer iron. They fucking hate iron

Pokemon fairy type.. week to steel type
>>
>>17088422
Go to the Hill of Tara in County Meath, Ireland, you can get a bus from busaras (bus-ahh-ras, NOT bus-arse :L ), the main bus depot, takes about an hour or so, camp out over night, and at dawn, go to the Faery Tree, Anyone there will point you to it, it is a Hawthorn tree, which the Fae love, and it has ribbons, etc, on it, that people have wrapped around and made wished, I left a necklace I wore a lot, a glittery thing, that I think they'd like [= ,
it needs to be an item you wear a lot, a bracelet or something, tie it around a branch and make a wishes, give them thanks.
The tree is visible from The Hill of Tara, which is one of the highest points in Ireland, in ancient times they could see if there were any advancing armies from any of the visible counties around, counties here are the equivalent of states. And now, on Sabbats, Wiccans gather around a fire and cast Spells. There's a B&B (I think) and a gift shop/café, and a BRiLLiANT bookshop.
Best time to go is May Day, Beltaine, that's when I and another girl I knew went. The sun was v high, hot.
>>
>>17090023
I know they're in history as actual people. What I'm saying is that you need to die first. It doesn't matter how much lore you read, those are just individual interpretations of death hallucinations. You don't even need lore, really. Just grab all of the elder scrolls lore and die for a bit. Fae'll give it to yuh
>>
>>17088422
Fairies aren't real you stupid, immature faggot.
>>
I'm a pagan before I'm an occultist. I have spent more time there than you ever can. It's not really relatable. That's why there are so many different interpretations of "fairies"
>>
>>17090271
Oh, and
>>17090271
>>
>>17090271
>captain-know-everything-about-the-multiverse

>>17090279
ooh, the man with more time than anybody ever anywhere else

go unfuck yourself somewhere, faggot

You two are the poison of /x/.
>>
>>17090295
Hail Serqet.
>>
>>17090295
You make those who study in your own field look bad. And you have a mental condition. Hence, the rejection of people trying to help you study the fae.
>>
>>17090295
I believe you have just been Nehebkau'd.
>>
>>17090140
Look up tuatha de danann.

Even if you don't take the story seriously, it's cool as fuck. Better than any /x/file ep I've ever seen! I've told the story tons of times on /x/ and they don't like it (idk why, they srs bitch me out every time I post it) so just tell me if you can't find anything cool for them, especially on dragons or giants.
>>
>>17088422
"i am transferring to the fairy realm now"
its a sideways plane, it overlaps with our own, you just need to be open to it.
just did it last night.
http://www.fairyist.com/what-is-a-fairy/how-do-i-meet-a-fairy/
they scratched around my room and one even jumped on my pillow.
>>
>>17090263
>you need to die first
I have read all that my university lets me access, and have never read this. More? I'm genuinely curious. Most of the believable/cool/notshitty cases I've read were actual people that just struck a truce or something and never died or anything.
>>
>>17090456
ignore bullshit, fairies love humans that are interesting and exciting.
theyre basically the cheerleaders of the universe.
at least as far as i can tell.
>>
>>17090427
YOU READ MY MIND! Also known as ''The Shining Ones'', the Tuath De Danann.
>>
>>17090279
>hhng this guy knows more than me pls tell more so I can spread more rumors

But no, don't.

Pagan is basically where the belief came from, but I'm pretty confident that you know fuck all about the actual origins (I don't care about your Egyptian/Mesopotamian bullshit, it's got Celtic origins and if you can't cite those I don't care, if you can please do because I would love to discuss it in depth).
>>
I do believe in Faeries, I do, I do!
>>
>>17090467
>>17090456
i hope you dont fall for anything else.
fairies are friendly creatures, they just want to play.
>>
>>17090252
A hawthorn tree o the Hill of Tara....isn't there lots of trees?
>>
>>17090486

>Leabhar Gabhala Eireann
>Irish Folklore Commission
>Lady Gregory's work on the Ulster Cycle
>>
>>17090532
Yeah but not as many as you'd think, this Hawthorn Tree is standing by itself, then there are maybe 3 or so past it. The forest starts miles out. & you'll notice when standing there the Faery Tree is visible due to all the feathers, chimes, and wishing ribbons hanging from it.
>>
>>17090486
>Actual origins
>Mesopotamian
>Hail Sin and Freyja
>Fuck off, you defensive shit.
>You don't deserve conversation with your own kind
>>
>>17090486
And I've actually studied world religion, philosophy, and psychology, sir. I mean, not sir. Just an autistic fuck.
>>
>>17090486
Oh, and before I leave your fail of a thread, I will say that I have Celtic roots and it's one of the shittiest forms of pantheon interpretation. Why are you not worshipping Odin, the Allfather?
>>
>>17090558
> Cé hé Lady Gregory? Go raibh maith agat
>>
>>17090486
Seriously, though. That's like saying South American paganism is not primordial. You can't be a pagan and just shit talk other forms of paganism for no reason. Hail Nehebkau!
>>
>>17090486
In that post alone, you proved you know nothing about ancient religion.
>>
>>17090486
While I, on the other hand, have claimed no knowledge of religion. See how psychology works, kid?
>>
>>17090623
Fuck off even if you may be intelligent what kind of faggot responds to one post six times?

Filtered quit ruining threads faggot.
>>
>>17090623
most don't, they are very myopic/blinkered.
>>
>>17090644
This. I just wanted him to try dying.
>>
>>17090638
One that has the obvious upper hand in the situation. Doesn't even matter, because you are defending a possibly delusional obsession.
>>
>>17090590
Actually, I love fae shit. I have a ton on early potential "fae" history which you probably don't know about, but if I'm being honest I just said some bs to get you guys to tell me more to study. Never had so much legit fae studies thrown at me at once without mentioning something fucked like wiki or geocities.

Honest to God, thanks.... and I feel bad for the manipulation, but you guys never actually give good info unless someone squeezes it out of you. Sorry, but I REALLY like fae stories and you guys are just not forth coming enough.
>>
>>17090456
>mfw my story is completely true and nobody even responded ;_;
>>
Read Fairies by Brian Froud
>>
>>17090694
Yeah, that's called an obsession. It's alright, dude. Anyways, you need to realize that the faeries of the Celts are going to be a part of your life whether you see them now or later. It's fine. Those are just ancient sociology, psychology, and evolution. Remember how you learned that people used to do drugs and dance around a fire?
>>
>>17090706
If it's so true, you don't give a fuck who believes you. Or at least that's usually the way it works.
>>
>>17090715
Yeah, but it's hard to figure out specific search terms and things like that. Idc about /x/, really... I just like reading about these guys (mostly celt lore, which /x/ ignores almost as a whole). I'd contribute whatever I could, but /x/ fucking hates Celt lore for some reason even though I find it the most fascinating of them all.
>>
>>17090719
the people who dont care who believes them are the people lying through their teeth and have nothing to lose.
i made the mistake of being a good person, who cares too much.
i just wanted to tell OP how to meet some fairies.
>>
go outside. what you're looking for are more commonly known as 'bugs'
>>
>>17088422
>>>/lgbt/
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.