[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychokinesis help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Hi /x/ I was wondering how do I take my psychokinetic abilities to the next level i.e. moving large objects like chairs, doors, cups, etc. I can create a psi ball and throw it and it will knock over stuff like a house of cards. I can move small objects like staples, eraser heads, and I once even moved a paperclip, but I have been trying for weeks to improve but i have hit a wall and can not seem to move these small objects with greater ease, nor can I move larger objects. Any help would be appreciated.
>>
>>17088180
prove it
>>
>>17088193
look man no matter what I post you're going to find some way to say it's fake. If you're not here to help just fuck off and let the people who KNOW that i am serious help.
>>
I honestly ask everyone when this cancer will end.

tulpas
divination
magick
psychokinesis
bigfoot

end it.
>>
>>17088208
dude this is /x/ what do you expect to be posted here?
>>
File: 03.png (14KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
03.png
14KB, 800x550px
>>17088201

>Start recording a video with good quality, focus and illumination
>Close all the windows, don't use a metal object, do it far away from your mouth
>Move something with your mind
>Profit

That's all

I know that is 2015 and is not like everyone in the world have at least one high quality camera in their pockets most of the time, or something
>>
>>17088230
I know this will sound like it's from /g/, but they have some pretty shitty android cameras.
>>
>>17088208
Tulpa are fine, just not motherfuckers pretending to be Dio and pause time to go fight alien xenomorphs on a parallel Mars with bikini clad fairies.
I have a tulpa and can verify a lot of shit said around here is bullcrap.
>>
File: 34.png (29KB, 828x600px) Image search: [Google]
34.png
29KB, 828x600px
>>17088242

Android is a OS not a type of camara.

A 720p video with good lighting is enough to prove the powers that OP claims to have

>>17088222

Not him, but i expect to see touhous and cute semen druids
>>
>>17088257
I meant phones running Android. I have one and it's a piece of shit. Then again, I might have been unfortunate to get one with a bad camera.
>>
SHILL FUCKS HES PSYCHIC HELP HIM
>>
>>17088230
Not gonna happen because they can't do it lmao
>>
>>17088180
So if you kill a person with psi power will it be traced bath to you?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.