[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think aliens are real? What alien species do you find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 257
Thread images: 55

Do you think aliens are real? What alien species do you find the most interesting? I really like the mantis people but no one ever seems to talk or mention them that often it is always the boring greys. Any interesting books about non-humanoid looking aliens? No one seems to talk about those a lot either.

I want to boink pic related.
>>
>>17085826
>I really like the mantis people but no one ever seems to talk or mention them that often it is always the boring greys.
Agreed, although I'd discuss greys any day versus fucking reptilians. Mantis people have so little material that I'm fairly certain they were just added to the narrative to keep greys interesting, but that being said I'd still read anything about them.
>>
File: abiogenesis.jpg (233KB, 900x731px) Image search: [Google]
abiogenesis.jpg
233KB, 900x731px
there is no scientific evidence that aliens actually exist. there is only the intuitive estimation that, with the vastness of the universe, some type of alien life seems like it should exist. keep in mind that "alien" doesn't mean humanoid. they could be humanoid but that would be incidental. they also don't have to be (highly) intelligent. there could be an alien planet with alien life that are only as advanced as what dinosaurs were.

you simply cant say one way or another, so without data that actually verifies the existence of life elsewhere you have to consider the very real possibility that we are somehow alone in the universe. still, i'd say it's probably more likely something else exists than not.

>picture is a Birrin.
if you aren't aware you should look up some Birrin lifeforms this guy created. it's pure fiction, yes, but the way he plays it out is quite "realist" and it's nice how he manages to pull off drawings of aliens doing human-like things without it feeling too awkward. clothing for example. it works well.
>>
File: c-smokingroom.jpg (500KB, 850x656px) Image search: [Google]
c-smokingroom.jpg
500KB, 850x656px
here's some Birrin using drugs.
>>
File: c_protest.jpg (562KB, 950x628px) Image search: [Google]
c_protest.jpg
562KB, 950x628px
unrest on the Birrin home world.

i sure hope they can resolve their disagreements.
>>
File: c-spacewalk.jpg (410KB, 950x707px) Image search: [Google]
c-spacewalk.jpg
410KB, 950x707px
despite their setbacks the Birrin are a very successful species technologically speaking.

i hope im not being spammy with this Birrin shit, they are just my favorite alien concept thus far so im taking a dump to share with you guys.
>>
>>17086122
I enjoy it a lot.
>>
File: altruism_by_abiogenisis.jpg (441KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
altruism_by_abiogenisis.jpg
441KB, 900x675px
i guess we aren't so different after all.
>>
>>17086122
I like these. It's a really pleasing design.
>>
>>17085826
Aliens dont exist anymore because those fags probably nuked each other before we did
>>
File: genocide.jpg (427KB, 1000x567px) Image search: [Google]
genocide.jpg
427KB, 1000x567px
not so different indeed...
>>
>>17086131
aliens are statistically certain to exist, not gods *facepalm*
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 636x530px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 636x530px
>>17086133
say that to my face, not across the galaxy, see what happens.
>>
File: ancientbirrin.jpg (552KB, 1150x622px) Image search: [Google]
ancientbirrin.jpg
552KB, 1150x622px
you have to start somewhere
>>
File: Explorers_by_Abiogenisis.jpg (378KB, 1000x608px) Image search: [Google]
Explorers_by_Abiogenisis.jpg
378KB, 1000x608px
>>17086155
from learning how to work with stone to learning how to build crafts to carry themselves to other planets.
>>
>>17085826
Yeah. They exist. Many species from many solar systems of different technological levels and cultural backgrounds.

There have been a few to come to earth who have come into contact with humans at different times in our history, probably a few within the past 100 years as we would be very interesting to them at this stage in our history (technological and information revolutions etc.) However they (different species) largely have a non-interference policy so that we can evolve into a star faring culture on our own without having the weight of being helped into it weigh on our future or the cultural shock that may arise.
>>
File: xenobiology_by_abiogenisis.jpg (377KB, 960x655px) Image search: [Google]
xenobiology_by_abiogenisis.jpg
377KB, 960x655px
>>17086159
now just think about us for a second. think about what space exploration means. think about human history. think about where we've came from, where we are and where we could possibly be in the future. god damn interesting to think about the universe and how we actually exist and how we've come to understand the world around us.

"think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that they can become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot." -Sagan

i sure hope we can make it for a long time to come. there's a lot of space out there and it would be amazing if our species could make peace and continue to grow and develop amazing things.
>>
>>17086171
I want to fuck that.
>>
File: seafarers_by_abiogenisis-d3090s2.jpg (691KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
seafarers_by_abiogenisis-d3090s2.jpg
691KB, 1000x667px
>>17086170
>without having the weight of being helped into it weigh on our future

is this really bad? are we to be ashamed of this? if aliens exist then they are just as much a part of this universe as we are. even if they were technologically more advanced than us we can still teach them many things. the music and art that we could share with them shouldn't make them feel ashamed just because they didn't create it, and it seems very likely that humans would assist any alien life that we find to be struggling. the world is becoming more peaceful and our technology more advanced. even if we spend time killing each other here i really doubt that we would want to just violently invade another planet with life on it. there's nothing wrong with lending a hand to your fellow alien.

>or the cultural shock that may arise.
that could be a problem but so long as there isn't oppression or enslavement involved then anyone who dislikes it will just have to deal with it. we have to put up with the faults of each other and if you cant stand someone else's way of life then you can just chose to not interact with them. retaining a voluntary society rather than non-interventionism would make more sense. there would be less suffering if a benevolent alien species helped us out that for us to continue culture shocking ourselves with the insanity that so many people
believe in.

good aliens would be good for us and we could be good back to them. i understand it's not THAT easy but if we were really being watched by something then they probably would say hello or we would at least incidentally intercept their presence beyond grainy ass youtube videos.
>>
File: x-phile.png (328KB, 960x655px) Image search: [Google]
x-phile.png
328KB, 960x655px
>>17086193
>>
File: mysides.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
mysides.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17086224
>>
File: pepayyyyyyy.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pepayyyyyyy.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
Aliens are definitely real. The universe is simply too large for humanity to be the only intelligent life. It's arrogant and ignorant to think that out of the countless planets that exist the right conditions for life to evolve only happened on Earth.

Whether or not mankind will ever make contact with an intelligent alien race is up for debate, given the vast distances between stars and galaxies.
>>
>>17086104
This. I honestly think it would be much more like something out of a Card/Ringo novel than the stupid shit people believe. Why the flying fuck people think we're so special that super advanced ETB/EDB would resemble us in the least, I'll never know. People are dumb, especially people who buy into tinfoil shit, which is why it will never be taken seriously.

Plenty of legitimate scientists and credited individuals believe in shit like this (and talk about it hush hush), and people like ancient ayy retards are the reason they would never admit it.
>>
>>17086104
>>17086110
>>17086117
>>17086122
>>17086128
>>17086135
>>17086149
>>17086155
>>17086159
>>17086171
>>17086204
These are actually pretty cool. My favorite stories are about the aliens that aren't anything like us. Humanoid alien species is such a fucking cop-out. Why would they look anything like us if we don't have similar origins? And if we have similar origins, your story is not original.

The Ender Wiggin series does a good job, I think. Three different alien species with VERY different origins/culture/motivations.
>>
>>17086204
I agree, there is nothing wrong with lending a hand to your fellow alien, however, we are on the brink of becoming a star faring species on our own. If they were to jump in now, humanity won't have the pride of doing it themselves. They might see waiting the 50-200 years it would take for us to join interstellar civilization on our own as worth it so as not to impose their ways on us and let us keep a sense of individuality as a species.. Just my take on the matter. They may even help us without being obvious about it. Dropping hints about what we are to be joining soon and directions that research should go into for us to become starfaring asap.
>>
>>17086272
That's assuming that we even have a chance of even partially understanding the motivations of the Unnnngthlthle people from the galaxy Ygttttrrrrrrrop. We don't. Unless you go with the /x/ bullshit that we've already categorized every alien species to ever exist, and all of them are humanoid because of reasons. Which, in that case, we are very clearly not under any sort of quarantine.

It's a vicious circle that people who believe this crap don't seem to understand. Not saying I don't agree with you, it seems plausible, but that's from the perspective of a human with human motivations.
>>
>>17086279
I'm glad there are people who take this into account.

It is from a human perspective, however the only theories we can develop on the matter will be from a human perspective, the only way t gauge likelihood is to observe the facts. In my mind it goes like this: Fermi paradox + historical depictions + modern credible witnesses with data (radar returns) backing up claims = non interference policy. Beyond that is just speculation. Also, I find it likely that the interstellar community will have thousands of species and that any possible 'restrictions' (not strict restrictions, merely advisory - again speculation) on our solar system would be based on studies done on the way humans think and thus applying our rhetoric on the matter would be sound.
>>
Can someone explain this Great Filter shit to me?
>>
>>17086313
Great filter, as far as I understand it, means that life arising is common but that intelligent life surviving to the point of becoming star faring is not. The great filter is just a general term for whatever general trait to most intelligent species or their planets could cause them to die off before becoming star faring. Its just a possible explanation to the fermi paradox and I don't think it to play a huge part in it.
>>
File: ultralight_by_abiogenisis.jpg (286KB, 1000x592px) Image search: [Google]
ultralight_by_abiogenisis.jpg
286KB, 1000x592px
>>17086260
>>17086271
well you have SETI which is a pretty serious project and like the name says, it's about the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence. the idea can be taken seriously by some scientific circles. of course i'm also not talking about the pseudo-scientific stuff like ancient aliens or "100% AUTHENTIC ALIEN INTERROGATION" videos you see all over youtube, but still NASA (government funded) doesn't have have any projects to seek out alien life. the budget wouldn't be supported for such a thing. they still do general exploration and mapping that could reveal something but any project leaders would be taking some level of risk by directly talking about such a thing in the wide open. some people would definitely be intrigued but there would probably be a lot of religious opposition to the idea that could hurt their funding.

and yes, these Birrin are bad ass because they look nothing like us and have a relatively unique biology yet are still like us in a lot of ways. they are complex and interesting and not some cheap disfigured looking human. it's like fictional realism. true creativity. i love this guy's work
>>
>>17086344

A month or so ago I saw a news article about some astronomers who discovered a star about 1500 light years away that had what could be Dyson spheres orbiting it, which would be evidence of very advanced life. They are taking a closer look at that and should know more in a few months.
>>
>>17086308
>I'm glad there are people who take this into account.
Very few do, and most flame me all to hell for bringing it up here.

>Also, I find it likely that the interstellar community will have thousands of species and that any possible 'restrictions' (not strict restrictions, merely advisory - again speculation) on our solar system would be based on studies done on the way humans think and thus applying our rhetoric on the matter would be sound.
Makes sense in a way, but it sorta makes me wonder. If the hippies won, we would do that, but if the isolationists won, we wouldn't even study them. I'd put my money on somewhere in the middle, where we study just enough to know that either there is no threat or we can fuck them up the ass back to last Tuesday.
>>
>>17086344
The reason I like Card so much, is because the Formics or whatever (first aliens we contact in Ender Wiggin universe) basically try to annihilate us thinking we're nothing more than ants in the way of their highway, because our social constructs are so insanely different than theirs they didn't even consider the idea that we are all sentient. I think it would be a lot like that.

I'll avoid spoilers for those of you that still want to enjoy the books.
>>
>>17086350
That is very unlikely a Dyson sphere. Would be cool as shit, don't get me wrong, but I would bet my life that what you read was clickbait which found a study with easily manipulable results and ran with it.

Happens all the time and you can follow it step by step if you keep up with actual scientific journals.
>>
>>17086405
Are there any other books that just show an insanely different alien species and us trying to interact with them?
>>
>>17086335
>>17086313
> life arising is common but that intelligent life surviving to the point of becoming star faring is not.

from what i understand of it, it sounds like you may have taken it a step too far. i think it's more about intelligent life in general since radioastronomy would be developed before starfaring, and not only have we not been visited by living beings but we also haven't intercepted any artificial transmissions (the wow signal was most probably a mechanical anomaly by physics than an artificial signal).

even if radioastronomy is a sign of intelligent life the intelligent life would've had to evolve from primitive life. so something could have gone wrong before there was intelligent life (during primitive stages) which prevented intelligent life from arising altogether. so the factors start at things like the physical and chemical composition of the star system all the way to things like replicating molecules and tool usage by an animal. at least one of these factors which has existed in our own evolution must be highly improbable to exist elsewhere.
>>
>>17086458

>the field was too long so i had to copy/pasta it in thirds

second third of what i was saying

>>17086350
like i had mentioned with the wow signal, it's probably not going to be artificial. just a event in physics we're not entirely familiar with. the same (or a similar) argument about the universe being vast enough to harbor other forms of life can also apply to non-living anomalies and deviations of astrophysics that we haven't seen yet. it would be a trip if they were left over dyson spheres but who ever built them would have probably found us first or like i had mentioned in my previous paragraph we probably would be hearing signals from a civilization that has been around long enough to get to that point. it's about an oddity in the stars twinkling. could easily be explained by many other things but the mere observation of such phenomenal oddities is something that could point us in the direction of alien life, especially intelligent.
>>
>>17086464
3/3:

>>17086405
i saw the last half of ender's game and im not a big reader so i may never get around to the books but i must say that i'm a little put off by the part where they wouldn't consider us to be sentient. sure there is some philosophical lessen to be learned but you could take a real world scenario such as observing actual ants (or just other animals) and reevaluating their complexity. some people believe that animals cant feel pain just because they are not human but that is becoming less and less common and i would imagine a truly intelligent alien civilization would at least be able to conceive of the possible notion that we would be sentient/aware/emotional/etc by objectively observing our behavior without trying to compare it to their own. i would say humans would be able to do that for alien life if we came across it. in my opinion their indifference to our life should be more social (specism, like racism between species) malevolence rather than a scientific consensus. although like i said i'm not very familiar with the story so i dont know how it all played out. i was just responding to what i was interpreting from your message.
>>
>>17085826
I want to FUCK that alien
>>
>>17086467
in soviet space, alien fucks YOU
>>
File: Schaunis.png (328KB, 506x622px) Image search: [Google]
Schaunis.png
328KB, 506x622px
>guy who posted all the Birrin here

this post was too long as well so here is part 1 of 2:

i just wanted to share a drawing of a passive alien that drew about a year ago. i've made some doodles since then but i haven't tackled a serious alien project since then. i admit, and it's rather apparent, that this is not very serious since i didn't finish the environment, nor is it really that great in general but i did put a decent amount of time into thinking about the concept for the creature itself.

i find it rather difficult to come up with a decent looking non-humanoid alien. i've studied a bit of biology and anatomy and have tried to reconfigure some basic organic systems in a very foreign configuration. there are flaws in my work but overall i like it.
>>
>>17086604
2 of 2:
i want to see about redrawing this species in at least three different configurations. one characteristic that i would like to have for the species is a tertiary variety of genders. i will probably reconfigure the species altogether but as this one stands i'm leaning towards it being a male. as a male it has a phallus tucked away underneath the fold between it's "thorax" and "abdomen." i don't have a female design drafted yet but it's form would be similar and reasonably accommodate for intercourse with the male. the male would re-position it's head in a more erect (lol) stance while twisting it's abdominal portion forward with the penis also re-positioning into a more erect state. then of course sperm enters the female to start the development of an offspring. after the fetus develops for some time the third gender (the Odfeme or Adfecund) is needed because the female can't complete the development on it's own. the third gender is along the lines of a secondary female in that the initial female has this weird lesbian sex to distribute a "soft egg" into the Adfecund. the soft egg is a somewhat delicate sac of fluid the fetus remains in while inside the female. Once in the Adfecund the sac dissolves and enters the next phase of development until it is ready for a live birth.

thoughts? critique?
>>
>>17086604
Why would it have one giant eye are you retarded or something?
>>
>>17086611
The only thing weird about it is the eye. But it looks ok otherwise.

How does a human go about fucking it?
>>
File: lolhippo.png (453KB, 417x403px) Image search: [Google]
lolhippo.png
453KB, 417x403px
>>17086624
would two medium or three small eyes make more sense? what would you recommend?

>>17086627
just find a hole friend.

by the way i was thinking of maybe making it's eye curiously small instead of ridiculously big like the ogre from DS2. this would allow room for larger sinuses and thus an enhanced sense of smell to replace the diminished sense of sight, but ultimately aesthetics would rule all and technicalities can be tossed in even if they hypothetically contradict it's biology.
>>
>>17086224

that's so hot i can barely contain myself
>>
>>17086467

i would deep dick that for days if she'd let me
>>
>>17086231

If you accept that Aliens are real you have to also accept they have been here in the past.

Because that is what all the old myths tell us.

We confused them as gods from heaven, because we couldn't understand their technology we saw it as supernatural.
>>
>>17086654
What creature has ever existed in nature with less than two eyes? Biologically and physiologically why would anything ever evolve to have one eye?
>>
>>17086231
I think time frame is the bigger issue. Our universe is still very young if you take the time frame where temperature is able to support life into account. It took a long while after the formation of the universe for our solar system to form, but it's still quite old. Probability is everything here, but I think it's reasonable to think that we are alone simple because we are so early. There will be aliens no doubt, the question is not if but when. Earth might be the first planet to form life.
>>
File: crt.jpg (65KB, 658x820px) Image search: [Google]
crt.jpg
65KB, 658x820px
>>17086604
>>
>>17086776
Aw shit I got the back all wrong!
>>
>>17086744
> there is one group of animals that have only one eye. They are from a family of creatures called copepods and they are crustaceans. The name of the crustacean is “Cyclops” after the mythical Greek race of men who had only one eye. They are very small – you will never see one that is more than two centimeters in length. The eye – known as a median eye – is situated near the top of the head, between the antennae.
http://www.arkinspace.com/2012/05/questions-kids-always-ask-about-animals.html
>>
>>17086781
>copepods
>evolved
>>
>>17086271
>Three different alien species with VERY different origins/culture/motivations.

Four, or did you forget that the virus was sentient?
>>
>>17086411
Piers Anthony's Cluster series does pretty well at imagining various sentient life, but his writing is a bit sexual and juvenile.
>>
>>17086786
>multicellular crustaceans with a developed eye
>didn't evolve
>>
>>17086744
there are cave dwelling (and i assume deep sea dwelling) animals that are eyeless and there are also crustaceans which are cycloptic.

but even if there weren't that doesn't mean a fucking ALIEN couldn't possibly have one eye. it's forward facing which makes evolutionary sense. the full eye would have gotten it's start from a patch of light sensitive cells located right on the frontal position of it's face and then just continue becoming more (or at some points maybe less) complex through out evolution. being located in the middle, each half would be symmetrical to the other half and the faces would remain flattish to keep the eye forward. even then it's still possible for some mutation to occur and the genetic coding responsible could start to divide the single eye into two but that could be a result of a detrimental disease similar to how cyclopsis is in normally two eyed animals.

the biggest over all issue would probably be a common mixture of varying eye counts. most animals on earth have two eyes because that is how most animals on earth have evolved. it may be less likely for one eyed animals to frequently exist along side two eyed animals but it's still possible. it's just that their family or order would be far removed from each other. a cycloptic order would make for various cycloptic families which would make for various cycloptic genera which would make for various cycloptic species. even just a successful cycloptic genera (more populous than earth's cycloptic variety of crustaceans) could possibly make for a well diversified population of cycloptic animals that are relatively common in at least a certain biome.
>>
>>17086776
that's pretty neat man. your "mistake" could actually be adopted as another one of the three genders of this species. evolution at work.
>>
how do alien deniers explain UFOs ITT? and don't give me the it's all explainable stuff. what about the previously highly-classified released documents around the world about military run-ins with them?
>>
>>17086170
this is very much my opinion of aliens, if they do exist. accounts of UFOs throughout the years make me think that all the various types of ships that have been accounted for by legit people are those different types of aliens. and as we hypothesize here on earth with civ types, no civilization that is a galaxy-faring one would be as violent and murderous as we are. this just makes so much sense.
>>
don't know if somebody already posted about this cuz i skimmed through the thread but

Do you think aliens would be autotrophic like plants or heterotrophic like humans and animals?

i like designs which are mushroom and organism inspired because there's not much of those that i know of. more plant like than animal like
>>
>>17086851
Autotrophs have almost no "reserve" energy to power things like locomotion and higher brain function (or even having a central nervous system). Alien autotrophs are likely similar due to physical laws governing biological energy production.

In other words - it's a fun thought, but who cares about the first alien plants we walk on?
>>
>>17086822
the official classification of something being a UFO is only finalized after an investigation has been conducted and yet the phenomena remains unidentified. people often think the military will cover up encounters with extraterrestrial UFOs because the vast majority of alleged sightings are scientifically verified (but by not just the military) to be something practical and pragmatic (although most people don't know shit about science. just look at the existence of religion and all of the other flaws in human beliefs. so some people just can't comprehend scientific evidence if it goes against their preconceptions) or the cases truly remain unidentified and the military doesn't pretend to actually know what it really was.

there's just simply no reason to believe that any sighting of a "UFO" is actually an alien craft. there are groups of people who believe it strongly but like i said there is just no rational scientific data which proves that even a single (literally not 1) fucking case actually is an alien craft of any sort. it is irrational to disbelieve verified data and to truly believe that the remaining unsolved cases really are aliens. it's not only just irrational to actually believe they are alien spacecraft but it's irrational to suggest you know that answer to it when all the science in the world couldn't make a determination on it. not knowing what it is for sure does not prove it's aliens. believing that or even just any specific explanation for something that is fucking "unidentified" is a case of confirmation bias. without verification the best you have to go off of is probability. sure, "possibility" can be put on the table but the possibility of it really being aliens is among the least likely explanations.
>>
>>17086793
I will check this out! Thanks.
>>
>>17086313
here's a great article explaining the fermi paradox which also explains the great filter within
>http://waitbutwhy.com/2014/05/fermi-paradox.html
>>
Once in a while I still find decent threads on /x/. I love this place sometimes.
>>
Aliums are coming
>>
>>17086104
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/06/20/5-reasons-why-everybody-knows-we-are-not-alone-in-the-universe/
>>
>>17086917
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/06/20/5-reasons-why-everybody-knows-we-are-not-alone-in-the-universe/
>>
File: Not fuckable.png (664KB, 1382x968px) Image search: [Google]
Not fuckable.png
664KB, 1382x968px
>>17086224
just leaving this here
>>
>>17085826

dat booty doe
>>
File: greys-nordics-reptilians.jpg (126KB, 612x600px) Image search: [Google]
greys-nordics-reptilians.jpg
126KB, 612x600px
>>17087689
Time to pick a waifu.
>>
File: 1386426278843.jpg (28KB, 149x194px) Image search: [Google]
1386426278843.jpg
28KB, 149x194px
>>17087728

Yep.

Cause, of course, according to some thousands-years-old book, we're it.

That settles it folks, /thread, nothing to see here.
>>
>>17087739
Pray with humility and faith and your life will change. Repent now before it is too late. I believe you will see the second coming soon.
>>
Aliens are real and I can't wait to meet one
>>
>>17086099
Look at the edge on this guy
>>
>>17087728
ok
>>
>>17087728
I'm just curious, do you have any bible-buddies that you join up with on /x/ to spread Jesus propaganda with, or is it just you?
>>
>>17087785
>>17087751
All i can do is lead you in the right direction, you will see things come to be soon, perhaps not with "aliens", but when the world is unified things will start.
>>
>>17085826
>Do you think aliens are real?

Almost certainly. I'm also not convinced that other sentient races would look nothing like us and that their basic thought processes would be incomprehensible to us. If bipedal humanoids that think like us developed here, I don't see why they wouldn't develop elsewhere. It's ironic that people who make that claim about aliens also tend to say "humans aren't special" and stuff like that. So we're not special or unique, but there's also no other race like us out in space?

>What alien species do you find the most interesting?

The sexy ones. That's not the most high-minded answer, but it's the truth. Bring on the asari and Twi'leks.
>>
>>17086099
>>
>>17087728
I just want to point out as a Christian that this guy is seriously mentally ill, even though I'll concede the likelihood that thematic continuities between medieval reports of fairies and demons with modern reports of aliens casts scrutiny on the a priori notion that they are necessary flesh & blood extraterrestrial biological entities. Not saying that they necessarily aren't, but we need to take a step back and evaluate these assumptions.
>>
>>17086099
>Aliens are as real as god is.

I agree, though probably not in the way you'd like me to.
>>
>>17086465
I think you are misunderstanding how different they are.

[SPOILER ALERT]
The formics are basically the ultimate communists. They're mostly a hivemind, with queens controlling thousands of pawns which they view as fully expendable for even the most trivial reasons, like trimming a nail. All the queens act as a whole.

When they found us they couldn't find any queens, and could make out no discernible patterns among us to signify that we were civilized.

Only after we stomp them do they realize their mistake, and realizing how much they threatened us they decide that we WILL extinguish their species. After they realize we really are sentient, they are also very traumatized at the massacres they carried out on us. They resign to be destroyed, but utilize all their resources to buy time for them to use Ender's sensitivity to sorta bring him in to their hive mind and explain their sins.

After that, Ender encounters two other vastly different species, with a whole new set of traumatic instances, which I'll keep to myself (except that you already see one in Enders Game). This post is already full of too many spoilers! As usual, book > movie, but I'd expect that they will not adapt any of the others (which are far better). Enders Game is sorta just an origin story.
>>
I believe in aliens.

What I don't believe is they're humanoid. We've evolved in a way that is unique to our planet. There could be fuckers that stand a hundred foot tall or be the size of a thumbnail, look like a mushroom and live in the core of a Sun. It's foolish (I believe) to assume that aliens are bipedal, two eyes, arms and legs. Its just too familiar for something so far out of the spectrum of possibilities.
>>
>>17088184
this

we do have a tendency of imagining aliens as a more advanced version of humans. probably because of movies, but imo humanoid aliens would only exist in an earthlike planet.

also, op can always buy an alien costume and put it on his gf
>>
>>17086335
No star faring civilizations exist. Every advanced civilizarion upon reaching its first singularity will want to collapse its home world into a black hole because the transfer of information inside a black hole is instantanious. At that moment it will merge with the black hole in the center of its galaxy where others reside.
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 1200x630px
>>17086099
This is why I am happy when atheists are killed
>>
>>17088221
Wouldn't that be suicide?
>>
>>17088184
If it happened here, why not elsewhere?
>>
>>17088232
No it is the equivalent of leaving ones space-time and forward time travel.
>>
>>17088246
What would be the point of that?
>>
>>17086790
God damn I always forget about that one because I was so disappointed he spent like the whole book going into painful detail about it, and then never really concluded that thread.

IIRC you could even go so far as to say there was a fifth, because it was implied that the virus was engineered by yet another race?

Even a 6th (sort of), with the designed mutations on that one world.

Man I loved that series, sucks it's never discussed and doesn't seem like many have read the books.
>>
>>17088184
Did you not read the thread? This has already been discussed fairly deeply. Not trying to be offensive, but suggest you read the thread you might enjoy it.

I actually find it interesting that this concept was brought up twice in the same thread. People on /x/ seem to have difficulty understanding that, well... we wouldn't understand. Even humanoid ET's (assuming convergent evolution) would look absurd to us.

Isn't there a theory floating around that the image of the grey greatly resembles what a parent would look like to a developing child? Was that ever substantiated? Stuff like that would make more sense.
>>
>>17088288
I think he's implying that they'd basically just hit a wall with their information tech, and since everything all exists as sorta one in the black hole it would only make sense that this would be the next step.

But that's assuming we know anything about black holes that is actually true. Not saying we don't, but they're very much theory and are obviously pretty hard to study even if you could get close to them.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4PAGlR0KLo
>>
File: 1397241452627.jpg (746KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1397241452627.jpg
746KB, 2560x1600px
>>17085826
In the late 80s my dad went to turn the irrigation off for the peanuts. Up in the sky he saw 3 orange triangles.

We lived in bumfuck no where Texas.

The orange triangles are either
>Aliens
>humans with advanced tech

near that same area in 2008 the stephenville shit happened, and my best bud from high school among others saw that huge ass ship. My friend said it was like an invisibility cloak it was gone so fast. just there and then gone.

something is going on, I have no idea what though.
>>
>>17086134
>nuked
Only dumb nigger humans would do such a thing.
>>
>>17088237
The way we evolved here was because many factors, such as kind of atmosphere, distance to our sun and it's kind, the water, etc.
To have humanoid aliens would require the same, or very similar conditions, which is less likely than having different ones and, furthermore, different evolutionary processes.
>>
>>17088466
I just don't see what the tangible benefits are for doing something so dramatic. How would that improve their lives? Would they be able to download video games instantly or something?
>>
>>17089790
Personally, I think that they would see that "omg my equations would be instant" sorta thing.

Not saying I believe it is plausible... I'm not convinced on way or the other, and fucking Michael Bay doesn't help with his bullshit. Fuck that guy, he lazied out and didn't even contribute AT ALL. I hope he is forgotten to history for not contributing at all. At least Cameron fucking did this badass ocean venture in fucking person (for no reason but sure).
>>
>>17089939
I don't think anyone besides mathematicians would care about that. I certainly don't think enough people would believe it's worth imploding their home.
>>
>>17085826
Aliens are not real, there is no extra-terrestrial life... It goes against very principles of both evolutionist and creationist school of though.

What you see are trickster creatures who lie, they're fairy-like.
Before we surfaced other planets, they said they're from Moon, Venus, Mars... Now they say they're from Pleiades, Zeta Reticuli or Alpha Draconis because we have no way to check it (yet).

See George Adamski, poor man believed he was flying over the Moon and seeing elaborate cities... Except Soviet lunar probes proved it all to be a bullshit.

Scientists shouldn't even touch this topic. It has more to do with paranormal and occult than something which can be empirically verified.
>>
>>17090479
>I don't think anyone besides mathematicians would care about that.
Precisely why I'm so embarrassed.... we are already a total joke as a species, and we are relatively young.
>>
>>17090575
Elaborate for those of us who would actually believe you, please. Try to avoid tinfoil shit as much as possible, so that you can be more believable.
>>
>>17090578
What's so glorious about equations that not prioritizing them to such a ridiculous extent makes us "a joke as a species"?
>>
>>17090702
Sorry, I read that post 3x in a row and just sorta gave up... honest I'm not trying to be offensive at all, I'd gladly engage you in discussion if you maybe rephrase that.

Do you mean that we idolize math/science? Because I would agree, to a limited extent. I really wasn't even the original poster, I just added on to his ideas as a "maybe he was trying to say this."
>>
>>17090591
>Elaborate for those of us who would actually believe you, please. Try to avoid tinfoil shit as much as possible, so that you can be more believable.
Holy hot damn... /x/, the post man. People here automatically think you don't believe them and are their enemies, that is basically the board in it's entirety.
>>
>>17090751
>Precisely why I'm so embarrassed.... we are already a total joke as a species, and we are relatively young.

Based on the context, I interpreted this statement as "There's something wrong with a species that wouldn't want to implode their homeworld into a black hole so they could do math better." I thought that was absurd.
>>
>>17090575
>Aliens are not real, there is no extra-terrestrial life... It goes against very principles of both evolutionist and creationist school of though.

I actually think it's entirely consistent with both schools of thought. On the creationist side, it seems wasteful for God to create such a large universe and only put sentient life on one planet. I think we should give the ultimate creator being more credit than that. From a materialist perspective, the fact that we exist proves that sentient life can develop in this universe, so there's no reason to believe it could only happen on the third planet of the Sol System.
>>
>>17090788
Are you "interpreting" the statement you're quoting? Because that dude was not even defending ANYONE, he was just discussing - which if you're gonna stomp guys like that let's just close this board. The fucking end.

Otherwise please actually tell us who you're talking to.
>>
>>17090931
Yes, I was interpreting the statement I quoted. The one about us being a joke as a species, which was said as a response to "Only mathematicians would want to destroy their planet so they could instantly calculate equations."

If it's still not clear, here's the progression as I see it:

"Aliens wouldn't travel space, because once they got to a high enough tech level, they'd want to collapse their planet into a black hole."

"Why would they want to do that?"

"So they could have instant equations."

"Would any beings besides mathematicians think that was a worthwhile trade-off?"

"If they don't think it's a worthwhile trade-off, that means there's something wrong with them as a species."
>>
>>17086917
ok, but what are the UFOs in the absolutely 100% credited verifiable reports, then, if not that? again, i'm talking like the situations where the military was involved and either the u.s. would dip their toes into the investigation or confirm it wasn't some sort of black op of theirs in an ally country.
>>
>>17090809
No ur dumb. Aliens don't exist. Fairies do tho.
>>
>>17086110
Am I the only one more interested in space drugs then alien poon?
>>
>>17091509
Maybe not the only one, but you're probably in the minority.
>>
I am interested in aliens but also their books, assuming they have literature in a form we can access.
>>
Has anyone ITT had contact through psychedelic experiences?
>>
>>17091607
Your mom
>>
>>17091607
yeah but every time i tell the story people end up calling me a retard.
>>
>>17092262

go away retard.
>>
>>17090575
>>17087728
>>
File: 28-KEJHS.jpg (50KB, 510x560px) Image search: [Google]
28-KEJHS.jpg
50KB, 510x560px
>>17085826
I'm starting to think that we live in a world like the one described by Yukinobu Hoshino in his "2001 nights" manga series. (I recommend it. God-tier sci-fi, to be honest)

Though he throws here and there signals of "hope" in his stories, he describes the space exploration of humankind as a neverending and depressing search, in a universe merciless and cold, where the rare, really rare species encountered are nowhere near our level, nor share our ways or interpretation of life.
>>
>>17092398

Tell me the name of that comic.
>>
>>17092405
...He did.
>>
>>17092405
2001 nights - space fantasia

3 books, with some additional volumes/episodes like:
>2001+5
>Sabel Tiger
>Stardust Memories

There are also a couple of animation movies from some episodes of the series
>>
>>17092421

I am mildly retarded.
>>
>>17092430
Hey, no problem dude.

Here, I found the scans on mangafox.

>http://mangafox.me/manga/2001_nights/
>>
>>17085826
bruh if she's a xenomorph i'm a xenomorph goddamn
>>
>>17092467
Well, xenomorphs in "Aliens" are a bioweapon that took humanoid appearance after absorbing the genome of a higher humanoid race (see Prometheus)
>>
>>17092479
So basically they're advanced humans with super-AIDS?
>>
File: ivszx4t25dlla2nr5sbq.jpg (38KB, 800x432px) Image search: [Google]
ivszx4t25dlla2nr5sbq.jpg
38KB, 800x432px
>>17092496
Not exactly.

More like bioengineered creatures capable of evolving through "mating" (with a facehugger's penis deep in the throat) with the host species
>>
>>17092508
I hate /d/ for making me jack off to that fetish.
>>
File: 21000.jpg (258KB, 1200x805px) Image search: [Google]
21000.jpg
258KB, 1200x805px
>>17092510
That's mild stuff compared to the rest of H.R. Giger's art.

Originally, the elongated skull of the xenomorphs was literally shaped as a penis.
>>
>>17092516
I found out about his art when I played Dark Seed 2 as a young man entering puberty.

It was confusing.
>>
>>17092516
Hell, they're pretty much a personification of rape

To be honest it makes the whole thing scarier
>>
File: the-giger-museum.jpg (176KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
the-giger-museum.jpg
176KB, 1024x685px
>>17092517
If you're anywhere near Switzerland, I suggest visiting the Giger Museum in Gruyères.

I've been there, and I must say it was one hell of an experience. Only having a glimpse of what was in that old man's head (may he R.I.P.) was both enlightening and terrifying.

Strange enough, that visit made me fond of the transhumanist views and movement.

>>17092535
>nightmare fuel for the SJW/feminists
>>
there are some real pictures on the internet of real life aliens, the quality of the pictures is made similar to a dot matrix printer, so as not to look too genuine and to avoid the panic that might ensue by use of proper photo realism, but those are authentic pictures taken of the actual beings.

Could someone please post them in this thread, they are a small set of 2-3 pictures, its only one of species if I recall correctly. showing male, female and infant.
>>
>>17092554
I am curious on your views on transhumanism and how this influenced it.
>>
File: grey-o.gif (110KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
grey-o.gif
110KB, 320x240px
>>17092557
I'm not going to blogfag here further, I don't want to derail the thread.

I'll show myself in some transhumanist-related thread (maybe I'll make one someday) here, or on /pol/.

>>17092555
Where did you see them, originally? Documentary, or some site?
>>
>>17088169
>>17086465

The race similar to the formics was infact destroyed by our species. Ender's Game was not a work of pure fiction, it was based on a real saga that played out over the course of about 12 years. Their species was destroyed by us.

Most aliens probably are undoubtedly aware of our somewhat intelligent nature, although most probably recognize how insane we are (although there are other "alien" species kindof similar to us, most aren't messed up in the way our species was messed up from the fall in our knowledge of our realized selves).

The race that the formics was based on was a very primitive sort of civilization, they destroyed the ecology of their own planet; and their technology was arguely inferior to our capabilities. They only managed to get to our planet in about 25 years of space travel, and they are extremely close system (I don't remember if it was Siruis B or what). When we sent our invasion force to counter-attack, I believe it only took our ships about 12 or 18 years, my memory sucks on these stupid kindof details.
>>
>>17092554
Heh, someone should try and make a tumblr account that "sexually identifies as a facehugger",
"pronouns xen/xens/etc"

Hold on, I think /b/ might be intrested, gonna write a thread
>>
>>17092598
how efficient, nobody even had to tell you to go back to /b/, you just did it yourself. bye now
>>
>>17092589
they've been posted on 4chan a few times, Ive seen them mostly in /b/, cause I only started browsing /x/ last 4 years or so, so these pics I speak of have been around since maybe 3 years after 4chan comes online for the first time.
>>
File: Apollo20-MonaLisa00.jpg (19KB, 438x338px) Image search: [Google]
Apollo20-MonaLisa00.jpg
19KB, 438x338px
>>17092598
kek
Post a link to the thread later, I want to see that.

>>17092613
Never seen them, yet, in circa 2 yrs of lurking around in 4chan. Bad luck, I guess.

I wish the Apollo 20 story to be true so badly (even if it's most certainly debunked, at this point). Do you guys remember the Mona Lisa EBE?

10/10 would probe.
>>
>>17092634

>>657808995
Went straight to page 10 though :(
>>
>>17092648
I guess they only care about tranny threads, by now.

-sigh-

I remember an interesting alien race concept and story from a short tale named "What now, little man?" by Mark Clifton.

Story summary.
When humans colonized a new world Libo, they found "goonies" among its natives. Goonies have body structure rather similar to humans, though they're not humanoid. And they are in some kind of symbiosis with a local tree called "pal"; each goonie is attached to its own pal tree, & would rather die than eat the fruits of any other tree. And their newborn numbers are automatically regulated to available pal tree population.

Humans consider them animals. This is the story of slow downing on humans of their true nature, & the innate human nature to stubbornly refuse to accept things that violate established prejudices in spite of hard evidence.

There is a thin thread based on Mahatma Gandhi's non-violent protests - a rather passive form of Mahatma's methods. Goonies submit to every cruelty humans have afflicted on them - they just stand & get slaughtered when hunted, they meekly & cheerfully submit to hard labor or physical abuse, ...

Story is narrated by Jim MacPherson, a human colonist & a goonie "farmer". He began by planting pal trees, hence making goonie breed. And using goonies as meat animals. He slowly found they can be trained for virtually any task - in the end, tasks that even many humans are bad at - & their full potential nowhere in sight. This leads to ill will among people, & tension in the story.

"Go out to the stars, young man, and grow up with the universe!

All right! We're out there!

What now, little man?"
>>
File: 76778.jpg (37KB, 271x450px) Image search: [Google]
76778.jpg
37KB, 271x450px
>>17092685
I should give it a read; the only stories including aliens I've ever read are the Martian Chronicles, by Ray Bradbury. You've probably already read it, but here are a few stories I remember:

A guy meets an alien through space and time, considering aliens are now extinct and their buildings in ruins

Martians regard reality-shifters as insane, humans arrive to mars and are killed by a psychologist

That's pretty much what I can tell you off the top of my head, I've read it as a very young man.
>>
File: huhuh.jpg (264KB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
huhuh.jpg
264KB, 1280x716px
>>17092704
That was a good one.

I mostly read collections of stories from the Urania publishing house. Lots of good stuff from old school authors (from the 60s on) and quite a bunch of alien-related ones.

That's how I've known Philip K. Dick, Arthur C. Clarke, Clifton, Heinlein, LeGuin and the others.

I suggest "The sands of Mars" by Clarke
And the "Hyperion" saga by Dan Simmons

Will post more tomorrow, if the thread is still alive (and I remember any other must-read authors and stories)

Goodnight, /x/.
>>
This is a cozy thread.
>>
>>17092535
That was literally the point, IIRC. They wanted to make a monster that was as disturbing as possible, which is where the face hugger comes into play (supposedly the most disturbing thing to male audience they could find was oral rape).
>>
File: 03 - No nothin.png (3MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
03 - No nothin.png
3MB, 1024x1024px
Anunnaki
>>
>>17092516

was just gonna say that's a huge dickhead
>>
>>17085826
yea greys are real, idk if their reptilian overlords are real or if theyre just making shit up so they have an excuse for whatever...
>>
File: airport2.jpg (41KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
airport2.jpg
41KB, 400x600px
Does anyone have the story of the guy who worked in a hospital or research lab or something? May have been on a military base. And he went into one of the file or supply rooms and an alien was in there and shot blue laser beams at him and then disappeared into blue smoke. I may have just dreamed this but Im pretty sure I actually read it somewhere.
>>
File: AYYYYY.jpg (115KB, 1600x662px) Image search: [Google]
AYYYYY.jpg
115KB, 1600x662px
>>17092957
Sounds like part of American Horror Story: Asylum.
>>
>>17092971
Nice booty.
>>
>>17092971
No. This was an actual story online.
>>
Aliens definitely exist. Also earth is the backwater of the universe. Those flying saucers are refugees looking for scraps, looking to settle, or evade intergalactic law enforcement entities.

It's my belief that earth is so underdeveloped it's off the radar for my sentient life. Why make contact with cavemen? Even the warrior societies don't see anything worth taking on a planet of talking apes.
>>
File: 1450138222429.png (57KB, 168x219px) Image search: [Google]
1450138222429.png
57KB, 168x219px
>>17093025
>intergalactic law enforcement
>>
>>17092685

This is good to know.
>>
>>17092835

dat nose tho
>>
I was taking a mean shit the other day, and wondered how cool would it be to fuck alien pussy.
>>
>>17093025

THEY WANT GOLD AND COPPER AND ANII AND BLOOD AND SHIT AND MORE ANII
>>
>>17093314
I've fucked astral pussy many times and that shit feels pretty fucking alien.
>>
>>17093314
You'll probably get an infection or an allergic reaction more than anything.
>>
>>17093330

the beejs are out of this world and when she rides and squeezes it's like whoa keep that going nice and slow
>>
>>17085826
If you boinked that it would acid burn your cock clean off….
>>
>>17093337
>beej

Are you 12?
>>
>>17093348
We can't be sure of that. We've seen their blood, but not their natural lubricant. For that matter, I don't think we've ever seen identifiable human sex organs on them at all. Aside from the head.
>>
>>17085826
>Do you think aliens are real?

not sure if you're talking about actual extraterrestrial lifeforms or that shitty horror movie but if its the former then yes, obviously.
>>
I'm not going to say I don't think aliens exist, there's a lot of stars out there, but If there was one moment in my life where I had to pause and wonder If there were aliens actually walking among us it'd be during a crowded train ride somewhere around 5 years ago.

Bear in mind this is a very uneventful story so please forgive me if I get a little too descriptive about something that could be entirely terran in nature.

If I remember correctly, it was between 5 and 6pm during winter in the California bay area. I was standing in the middle of the train, as there were no open seats, and I noticed this strange, long-faced woman sitting in a window seat. She was wearing an obvious red-haired wig and one of those old lady hats that's like a wicker bowler hat. She seemed around 50 years old with some blonde peach fuzz around her cheeks and jowl. She was expressionless and damned near motionless, and bashful.

I was pretty sure what I was looking at was an expensive mask.

The things that stood out about her were her eyes and skin. Light bounced too much in her face, and it seemed both waxy and dry. The flesh around her eye's moved naturally but she had really huge dark irises, barely any white was visible.

I scrutinized her, she became my new thing to pass the time on the train. I noticed her left arm was very stiff and probably fake.

I thought she might be an extreme burn victim trying to go out into the world without being singled out.

But eventually she made a strong exhale and that was my wtf moment... her narrow nostrils flared and she made an ornery facial expression.

Not a simple mask.This would have to be a segmented prosthetic, but if it was, how did the lips and nose bounce light like that and move like they did? I swear she looked like an Nvidia tech demo in the real world.

In the end, I still can't tell what I saw but I am sure whatever it was the surface was a lie.
>>
>>17093467
Yeah but did you fuck her.
>>
While there very well may be other living organisms in the universe, I do find the lonely earth theory to be appealing in its own way. I guess it's the appeal to the Douglas Adams theory of improbability: the less and less likely something is, the more infinitely likely it is to happen. While obviously it's meant to be a joke, but there's something to it I kind of like. The idea of a galaxy absent of alien life is interesting and frightening in its own way.
>>
>>17093861
is that latias?
>>
>>17093921
Look up Gooze by Sunibee.
>>
File: 1429648088880.jpg (18KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
1429648088880.jpg
18KB, 356x256px
>>17093924
Don't do this because Sunibee's art is pretty disgusting
>>
>>17093937
I jack off to the swollen anus when I am drunk. It fills me with erection shame but I can't help it.
>>
>>17093947
the weird gaped anuses and too fat, sweaty asses mixed with small, sagging tits makes me physically ill, but at the same time I can understand the idea of masturbating to something that fills you with shame. Ganbare
>>
>>17093963
http://imgur.com/a/a4G6w
>>
>>17093467
no matter what she actually was, this was really interesting to read, thanks for sharing
>>
File: mfw.png (135KB, 253x281px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
135KB, 253x281px
>>17093972
>Sunibee
>>
>>17086204
>is this really bad?
There could be serious political issues with doing it. Several types of theorized methods of FTL tavel have the potential to be weaponized in ways that would make nuclear warheads as inconsequential as a tossed pebble.
>>
>>17086271
>Why would they look anything like us if we don't have similar origins?
It's possible the general has advantages for intelligent life.
>>
>>17086405
>the Formics or whatever (first aliens we contact in Ender Wiggin universe) basically try to annihilate us thinking we're nothing more than ants in the way of their highway, because our social constructs are so insanely different than theirs they didn't even consider the idea that we are all sentient
That isn't exactly what happened. The Formics are hive aliens, only the queens are sapient. To them, losing a few drones is no big deal, they are easily replaceable and don't have any real intelligence. They assumed humans were the same, and killed all the humans they encountered during first contact, not realizing that each individual human has the same level of intelligence as a Formic queen.
>>
>>17086411
The later stuff with Ender has a lot of interaction with a new species of aliens that are also very different. It's very different from Ender's game though.
>>
>>17086767
>yfw we get to be other people's ancient aliens
>>
>>17086790
>Four, or did you forget that the virus was sentient?
Wasn't it effectively the same species as the stuff it affected though?
>>
>>17085826
I can't tell you if I believe in them or not. But I'd tap that xeno's ass any day.
>>
>>17086271
>Why would they look anything like us if we don't have similar origins?

Well, why wouldn't we have similar origins? Do you think Earth and humans are so unique in the universe that no one else looks like us? I mean, it's cool if you do think that, but the general vibe I get from science types is that they think we're not that special.
>>
>>17093052
Well, why not? If you accept that aliens exist, Space Interpol doesn't seem like much of a stretch.
>>
>>17086467
>>17086722
This.
>>
>>17086776
It's hilarious if you imagine the eye is two big buck teeth and it has ten closed eyes
>>
>>17095222
Oh shit, That's how I saw it originally...
>>
>>17086171
To me it looks like its just going "HUGS!"
>>
>>17085826

>dat mating stance.

She's ready for the d Op.
>>
File: image.png (509KB, 848x1171px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
509KB, 848x1171px
OP's pic has some sexy thighs
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 705x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 705x800px
>>17095446
>>
File: image.jpg (649KB, 1003x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
649KB, 1003x1200px
>>17095446
>>17095450
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 767x1042px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 767x1042px
>>17095446
>>17095450
>>17095457
>>
>>17095446
>>17095450
>>17095457
>>17095460
Dude, i just came to this from the xeno thread in /aco/, you're killing me
>>
>>17093467

You shouldvery grown some balls and asked her that you figured out her true identity. Of course do it quietly as not to draw attention. You would have nothing to loose. If the person was a real human, you'll never see them again so take that 1 moment of embarrassment. If she was an alien I'm sure she would be just dipped on ya and try to escape.
>>
>>17095059
Oh shit mods got the underage.
>>
>>17093972

God damn furfag! Get fuck out of here.
>>
I want to cuddle a grey. No sex.
>>
>>17096912
Give me your fucking fluids lmao
>>
>>17091495

LOOK AT MY PRETTY FAIRY WINGS
LOOK AT THEM SENPAI
>>
>>17090984

why wouldn't you collapse a different planet into a black hole and save your home planet? seems short sighted and stupid and like a ploy from another alien species to destroy gullible animals.
>>
>>17086776

did anyone else think this thing has two dildo arms and a buttplug head? it would make amazing interstellar porn.
>>
>>17096912

cuddling in that dimension is literally better than sex. i just want hours of cuddling next a 4th dimensional heart chakra.
>>
Forerunners, Time Lords, Kryptonians and Saiyans are interesting species.
>>
>>17098100
Try things that don't look human as fuck please.
>>
>>17098345
Foreunners don't look human.
>>
>>17086231
This pretty much. Whether or not the universe is infinitely expanding, it is incredibly arrogant to believe we are the only life. I personally believe we have been visited by aliens many times (I'm looking at you, greys). Its a high possibility that there are other races more AND less advanced than us out there. Even though it's a game think about Mass Effect. Some of those races had space travel for hundreds if not thousand of year while we were among the last discovered to master it. Different systems=different evolutionary timelines.
>>
>>17092589
what's the gif from? I remember it being from some video on youtube
>>
>>17085826

Greentext time

>grabs her tail
>start thrusting her alien pussy
>use tail to thrust harder
>she moans in pleasure as I continue to squeeze her tail
>I slap her ass with my hand and reach forward and grope her alien tities
>she arches back as her spiky tail digs into my flesh
>I push forward digging deeper into her pussy as I start to feel blood trickle down my chest
>we continue this for few minutes
>were both close to climax when she lurches back, the spikes digging into my skin
>I bare the pain and push forward as hard as possible gritting my teeth in pain
>she squeezez her pussy tight on my cock and her tail raps around my head
>every thing goes black
>I look up and and see her some distance away with a trail on blood on the floor and my body laying limply on top of her
>I blink and slowly the world started to fade
>I think to myself, best sex ever.
>>
>>17100927
2/10 go back to shitposting on /tg/ or /mlp/
>>
>>17100929

Why would you even think I'm from mlp?
>>
>>17086117
>>17086110
>>17086104

You need a few things or something equivalent to develop advanced tech they would need something like the human hand and likely the ability to distinguish colour.

These pics show aliens that couldnt have possibly developed even the rudamentry clothing they are wearing hoofs then to have that problem.

Aliens could vary wildly but they are going to share some traits with us or at least have an equivalent.

Thumbs baby thumbs!
>>
I want to cum inside alein
>>
100 years ago we couldnt even fly, 50 years ago we went to the moon. in 500 years i believe we will colonise the solar system and discover ftl travel. we are progressing at a phenomenal rate. if an alien race was even 500 years ahead of us theyd probably have ftl travel. whether biological beings can handle ftl speeds is doubtful. i think ufos are drones piloted by AI (Greys)
>>
>>17087702
Why does this look like it was drawn by that neuroatypical thing that got big doing a gay Hetalia ripoff webcomic and then spent the rest of its life blogging about body acceptance or some shit?

My ancestors deserve better.
>>
>>17096919

Succubus
>>
>>17103823
That webcomic that was somewhere between hetalia and polandball, with all the gay of hetalia?
>>
>>17103823
what
>>
File: 1789133-jacky.jpg (322KB, 600x844px) Image search: [Google]
1789133-jacky.jpg
322KB, 600x844px
>>17094791
Kek
That's exactly what I was thinking
>>
File: sfwpussyface.png (134KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
sfwpussyface.png
134KB, 500x700px
>>17085826
>Linguifoeda Acheronsis
>8/10 would boink

Yautja on the other hand....
10/10 would boink, no protection.
Want them space babbys.
>>
>>17092594
[citation needed]
>>
>>17104953
Eh, I don't know. OP's alien looks like it might be able to have a feminine face, or at least a neutral one, and its body is lithe and graceful. Your alien's face is too scary, and it's certainly not graceful.
>>
>>17104642
Good old Dimeritos
>>
File: Jarjar.jpg (39KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
Jarjar.jpg
39KB, 500x465px
I really really really like this one
>>
>>17105759
I think they are both cutie patooties.
>>
>>17105859
lol where'd you find that one?
>>
>>17086135
Perfect. You hit all the criteria to join the Terran Empire. Please follow the yellow line and pick up your Rifle, we gonna kill some peace loving space hippies!
>>
>>17107094
Do you not know what that is? I envy you sweet summer child.
>>
>>17085826
I want to fuck that alien.
>>
File: john_lear_2_lg.jpg (25KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
john_lear_2_lg.jpg
25KB, 500x361px
what's up with john lear?
>>
>>17105759
You've never seen Yautja in motion, then. Cha-cha real smooth, like.
>>
File: alien2_zps0c722dd3.jpg (49KB, 325x450px) Image search: [Google]
alien2_zps0c722dd3.jpg
49KB, 325x450px
>>17085826
I like the nords. Not sure if its true but someone once told me that hitler was actually searching for the nords and thats why he lliked people with blonde hair blue eyes.
>>
>>17104953

is that thing quifing?
>>
>>17093025
I hate you people so much.
talking apes? cavemen?
At the start of the century we couldn't even set foot above ground and now we are in the space
the only talking ape here it's you
>>
>>17108925
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4BcR7DDrbI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29-QPuhx8pc

HE WILL BUILD COMMUNIST BABYLON WHERE DEAF PEOPLE HEAR SEE AND COUNT TO BILON
>>
>>17086344
>religious opposition to the idea
you mean christfag opposition? not all religions are about that midddle eastern muderer you know
>>
>>17092508
>More like bioengineered creatures capable of evolving through "mating" (with a facehugger's penis deep in the throat) with the host species
when Multipass had the squid monster in her womb removed, why did it grow? like... how did it go from babbysize to huge in the span of a few hours (minutes?) with no readily available food source? how was it all slick and slimy with no abundant water source? it was literally locked up in a medical facility with a surgical pod. you can't just increase your biomass by tenfold without massive expenditure of energy and chemical components. that movie is stupid, fuck goddamn.
>>
Believe in God and Jesus! Not demons pretending to be aliens! Our world is the one and only life filled creation of our Lord!
>>
Aliens are coming.
>>
Look, I know aliens showing up would be a HUGE thing for humanity, all sorts of important stuff would happen, everything would be changed.

But if we're being completely honest, I wouldn't care much.

I'd just wanna fuck them.

I'd want to be the FIRST.

And if I wasn't, it'd still be cool.

I guess I can't see the bigger picture or something, but if a xeno came to me, the last thing on my mind is gonna be trying to prove it exists.

Either it looks cute enough to fuck or scary enough to try to kill.

Simple as that.
>>
That they might remember.
>>
File: 1427913723991.png (678KB, 949x470px) Image search: [Google]
1427913723991.png
678KB, 949x470px
>>17085826
These fuckers. Everytime they appear there is scary shit going down. There is a report of 1920 about they enslaving people with a flying pyramid. Human mutilation, heat weapons. They are the kind of UFo that appears in the Skinwalker ranch.
>>
>>17116965
I had no idea Oscar Mayer was so evil.
>>
>>17085826
Seems like everyone is thinking of carbon based life but there may be other forms of life out there for example...
> Thought beings: Beings that are purely conceptual, perhaps the very ideas we have in our heads are thought beings. They live through stimulating the thinking centers of being which have the ability to think. Like a soul almost.
> Plasma beings: I've often thought of a being that would be described as an electric cloud, it can think through a complex matrix of thought nodes. It clusters together with other Plasma beings and absorbs sources of heat and light energy throughout the universe. Surrounding a sun and living off of it's energy.
> Liquid beings: Sentient liquid capable of manipulating it's course of flow presumably by manipulating gravitons in some inconceivable way.
> Signal beings: Sentient signals that exist purely on the electromagnetic spectrum. Almost impossible to conceive of and so I have no idea what it's motivations or behavior would be like.

Just some ideas of ways something could exist without it being a carbon based life form. I beleive 100% there are more carbon based life forms out there (happened once it can happen again, even if a God made us, who's to say another God or the same God made more) I don't know about any of the things I made up though, purely hypothetical.
>>
>>17116965
What is this?
>>
>>17117043
Cigar shaped UFO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzK1Q0YCJO0
>>
>>17116272
I'm pretty much the same. There are already plenty of people to handle all the scientific implications and such. There's no need for me to care about that.

And you know, I imagine that there would probably be plenty of aliens that would feel the same way about us.
>>
Disgusting degenerates wanting to fuck outside their species. Go to /mlp/ you cucks.
>>
WAKE ME UP MR ALIEN
Thread posts: 257
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.