[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time telling your unexplained experience(s)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (996KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
996KB, 500x281px
I've encountered what I can only describe as a 'creature' twice in my life. The first time I was 4 years old. Woke up in the middle of the night for no reason. Felt the need to go upstairs to the attic.

My parents were hardcore strict Catholics who would get pissed and spank me for any reason possible, so sneaking out of my room and exploring the house in the middle of the night was a dangerous endeavor but for some reason I felt drawn to going up to the attic. I remember sneaking out of my room, tiptoeing through the hallway and slowly walking up the carpeted stairs in the dark to the attic, and stopping at the closed door at the top. (60+ year old 3 story house) I turned the doorknob and slowly pushed open the door. I took two steps in and looked around but I couldn't see anything, so I turned around, reached up my hand to try and feel for the light switch and as I'm doing so I heard a noise on the other side of the room, the side straight across from the door.

Continued....
>>
That side has the only window in the attic. As I turned around startled from this sudden noise...I see a silhouette of a thing...a black silhouette of a person or something, blacker than the darkness around it, standing in front of that window. It had glowing red eyes. I was terrified and I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything other than stare into its red eyes for what felt like forever. I wanted to scream for help even if I was going to get in trouble for being up there, in my head I just wanted to scream and get away but I couldn't move.

Then suddenly after what felt like forever I felt 'let go' in a way, and I whipped around to run back down the stairs but I missed the first step and fell and I didn't stop tumbling until I came to the hallway at at the bottom. The next thing I remember I was laying on the floor in pain from falling down 30 steps and screaming with my dad standing over me in his pajamas asking over and over what happened.

The next story is long too and I don't want to share if no ones interested in hearing it. It involves the same 'creature' but encountered at a different age.
>>
Let's hear the rest.
>>
Keep going
>>
Hand free soap dispenser (the kind where you wave something by the sensor and soap comes out) go off twice with in the span of like a week.

Second time it happened it went off a second time like 5 minutes after I asked it to do it again
>>
The second time was when I was 11, staying at my grand parents house in the city for summer brake from school.

It was just after sunset and I was putting my bike back into the garage after riding it around the neighborhood all day. I was alone, just like the first time. As I was rolling it through the side door I did not turn on the lights because I was in a hurry (Once the streetlights come on I would have to be back...those were the rules back then in my family and I was already running late) I glanced up and saw the exact same creature as before, except this one was a little bit smaller and its silhouette was standing sideways with its head turned facing me. Everything was exactly like the first encounter, not being able to move, intense fear...and glowing red eyes. After several moments like the snap of a finger all thoughts and feelings returned and I dropped the bike and ran without shutting the door.

I know it all sounds retarded, but I remember both of these events like they happened yesterday and they give me chills thinking about them now, even though I'm now 28 years old. Recently I started thinking if they had any meaning...even if I imagined it all...which I'm certain I didn't.

Anyways, I just wanted to share my stories to maybe find out if anyone else has ever seen 'them' and has been more brave than I was or receptive and received any kind of message or what not. Thank you for taking the time to read.

P.S. I have not had any other paranormal or unexplained events in my life.
>>
Some more things I forgot to mention above:

I have a very good photogenic memory. I can remember things from before I could even walk.

The things I saw were not floating, they were on on the ground.

First encounter I heard a noise but did not observe movement.

Second encounter I did not hear a noise but I did observe slight movement.

Both encounters occurred in the state of Michigan, roughly 15 miles apart.

The years were 1991 and 1998.
>>
>>17085104
Pretty much what a sleep paralysis demon looks like
>>
>>17085104
1) about 10 years old, awoke middle of the night, my door was open in the hallway there was what would look like a lit cigar, embers etc but it illuminated nothing. it moved towards me and i just hid under covers. awoke in the morning

2) after i made a contract with demons the following night i awoke in sleep paralysis ( never happened before ) to about 30 little flying imp like demons ripping me apart. had visible wounds

more?
>>
>>17085741
A few years ago around christmas I woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat after some creepy dreams involving someone watching me sleep, checked my alarmclock to see it is 3:33am. I tried going back to sleep but there was a flash of bright white light that occurred while my eyes were closed so I got up to check what it was and found standing next to my bed was basically your image OP.

It extended it's left hand and started moving towards me. Became increasingly afraid and paralysed the closer it came to me. When it was almost touching me fight/flight mode engaged and I got up and turned on the light switch. Turned back intoime to witness it move at unnatural speed to the open window and jump easily 20meters onto an adjacent houses rooftop, in total silence.

If/when I see another one I'm going to try and shake its hand and communicate with it. Befriend it if I can, see if there's any way I can become a dream eating shadow demon too. 100% serious.
>>
>>17086913
Thank you for sharing
>>
>>17085880
10 years old and made a contract with demons? bullshit
>>
File: 9.jpg (22KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
22KB, 500x482px
I've never told this to anybody before so here goes. Pic is unrelated.
>Be me
>15
>Visiting relatives in Iowa
>They live in a very quiet suburban area at the edge of Des Moines, where nothing particularly spooky exists as far as I'm concerned
>Get sick with a summer cold
>First night of being ill, go to bed at 11 or something
>Toss around on futon in cold sweat
>Wake up, fall asleep, wake up, rinse and repeat
>This goes on until about 3AM
>Suddenly feel hot
>Decide to open the window next to the futon, which was against the wall
>Throw back the curtain and weakly fumble with the lock in my sick and sleepy stupor
>See something move out of the corner of my eye
Very few people on that street had actual backyards, but rather strips of grass/dirt with some trees at the edge that separated the houses. From my window I could just see these trees and the neighboring home, and could just barely make everything out with the darkness and streetlamps.
>Something seemed to be gliding between the trees
>It's tall, humanoid and very thin
>inb4 sloondermen
>It seemed to have some patch of hair of some sort on its head
>Its torso seems to be darker than its head and arms
>It almost has a flow to its movement
>Suddenly disappears behind a tree, like it wasn't there
>Nope the fuck out, pull curtains back, retreat to blankets and eventually fall asleep despite being shaken
As mentioned before, this is in the middle of Bumfuck, Nowhere, and none of the old hillbillies that lived there would have a good reason to be stomping through their neighbors' sideyards at 3 in the morning.
The only conclusion I can make is that I was sick and tired enough to be seeing shit, but I still feel creeped out when I think about it.
>>
Bump now,post later
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.