[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They can make your monitor make you sick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

File: TranshumanJack.png (297KB, 640x423px) Image search: [Google]
TranshumanJack.png
297KB, 640x423px
Computer monitors and TV monitors can be made to emit weak low-frequency electromagnetic fields merely by pulsing the intensity of displayed images. Monitors can emit electromagnetic field pulses that excite a sensory resonance in a nearby subject, through image pulses that are so weak as to be subliminal.
People are exposed unknowingly to manipulation of their nervous systems.

YOUR smart METERS are designed to control your everything,they can make you sick,or they can make your body think you have a disease,and JUST think your house is full of wires broadcasting DEATH to everyone in your house and TRY TO MAKE THE POWER COMPANY REMOVE THEM…

http://investmentwatchblog.com/patent-for-nervous-system-manipulation-by-electromagnetic-fields-from-monitors-and-tvs/
>>
>>17084219
and what do you suppose we do about this?
>>
>>17084219
Jokes on you faggot I don't have a TV.
>>
>>17084219

>pulsing the intensity
>sensory resonance

You haven't even the slightest clue what you are talking about, do you? Would you care to do a little research on these terms and see what relevance they have to anything you're saying at all?
>>
>>17084219
Random capitalization is the hallmark of the insane.
-B.F. Skinner
>>
File: 1445051909813.png (516KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1445051909813.png
516KB, 1366x768px
>>17084219
My tin hat protects me
>>
I'll never understand the silly schizos that believe the gov. is out to kill everyone. This might not be the best analogy for you, but if you take an engine out of a car, will it still run? If your answer is no, then you're sane. If the answer is yes because you've created this highly efficient engine that runs off of the color blue (reptilians absolutely hate red), then you're likely insane and your hypothesis is shit like your conspiracy. Also, here's to me being calling a shill.
>>
i heard about that shit back in 2008 or something
>>
its cool. they use static and mimic devices.

they cause abnormal dilation of eyes...
>>
>>17084458
The government does not want to kill us, nobody is saying that. What the government wants is to make sure we all stay stupid and complacent like good little slaves should, so that they can keep riding on our backs. Sheep need shepherds but wolves know how to survive.
>>
>>17084458
its not that we are the engine,
humanity is a barely tame horse pulling a cart.
The government wants humanity to become more like an engine something that cant think for itself something that only acts based on the input that the master/controller/driver gives it
>>
File: FB_IMG_1429533904538.jpg (41KB, 625x499px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1429533904538.jpg
41KB, 625x499px
>>17084926
I don't even feel like writing out a wall of text about how silly you sound. Here's a meme that's about you, instead.
>>
>>17084219

So what? Nothing new here.
>>
>>17084926

You should be a good little slave.
>>
So I have a 3d tv with active 3d glasses. If I turn my glasses on and look at certain screens I see scanlines, while other screens I don't.

Can you use 3d glasses to figure out what screens are manipulating people?
>>
File: chew bubble gum and kick ass.png (1MB, 975x810px) Image search: [Google]
chew bubble gum and kick ass.png
1MB, 975x810px
>>17085860
Yeah, there was a movie about that.
>>
>>17084219
Yeah and 50s TVs made everyone zombies and videogames turned kids into murderers and weed makes you rape women uncontrollably.

Maybe take some personal responsibility and stop pretending your shit life is shit because Homer Simpson pulsed you into being a crazy loser.
>>
>>17085915
>>
>>17084219
thats what they WANT you to think OP.

THINK for yourself.

WAKE UP.
>>
Literally retarded, no understanding of physics, no one would want to control a retarded loser like you
>>
>>17085932
Then why is there fluoride in my water?
>>
>>17085940
They WANT you to think there is.
THINK for yourself.
>>
>>17085946
How do I know you're not they?
>>
>>17085940
Is that supposed to be a mind control chemical or something? Astonishingly low intelligence here
>>
>>17085949
because I am black and I dont wear khaki pants.

there has never been a black dude that doesn't wear khaki pants in the history of the fucking universe that was part of 'they'
>>
>>17085950
>not knowing flouride blocks your psychic abilities via calcification of your third eye
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>17084219
Still doesn't explain your autism
>>
I have inside knowledge of THE conspiracy of all conspiracies. All conspiracies in the world trace back to Alcoa. Yes, the aluminum company. Alcoa are using MKULTRA tactics for force their conspiracies onto others in an effort to boost sales of aluminum FOIL. By encouraging this, they force YOU to create their supposed "mind-blocking" devices. When you fall into these traps set by ALCOA, you are supporting THEM. Who are they? Well, they ARE. Save this, as it's likely THEY will come after me for revealing THEIR plan. Stop believing to DEFEAT these nefarious bastards. For the sake of humanity, you MUST.
>>
>>17085841
JEEZ, continue to give me mental images of performing seppuku on self why dontcha?
>>
Seems like this thread needs a bump.
>>
>>17084390
Jokes on you I dont have electricity
>>
>>17084926
Yeah that makes perfect sense. Lets dumb everyone down so that no new intelligent minds develop and the human race stagnates because everyone is a stupid sheep.
>>
>>17086205
Alcoa actually stole my idea for a self powered heater that once charged by solar power would charge itself internally.
>>
As if the radioactive phone in your pocket isn't doing far worse damage to you than any TV ever could.
>>
TVs don't make you go blind or affect your eyesight in any way. It's a myth. Early TVs had lead based parts, so a warning was issued not to sit to close to the TV.
>>
File: evilT_Va.jpg (47KB, 402x395px) Image search: [Google]
evilT_Va.jpg
47KB, 402x395px
>>17091038
>Early TVs had lead based parts, so a warning was issued not to sit to close to the TV.

Making shit up so you sound like you have a clue, failing miserably.
>>
>>17091016
They are not dumbing down every one.

These people want to kill of 6.5 billion people and create a mixed race slape population that they can rule over.
>>
Ehi I saw Videodrome last night too OP, pretty good movie
>>
>>17091038
>Early TVs had lead based parts, so a warning was issued not to sit to close to the TV.

Victims of American Public Education have fucking lame science ideas.

Just sitting by lead isn't going to do a fucking thing. Fuck, bullets used to all be made of lead, no one died just by sitting by one. Or a million. Lead paint used to be everywhere, it didn't kill everyone...yeah, I know, if kids EAT it is bad for them. But the idea that if a TV had lead it in then sitting next to it was bad is retarded.
>>
>>17084979
This sentiment alone is why the conspiracy is able to flourish.
>captcha: bananas
>>
No OP, no one is using your TV to make you sick. Go see a fucking shrink and stop posting here.
>>
>>17084219
Yeah, and right now your monitor is making you think that this bullshit is true.
>>
>>17091279
So who are they dumbing down?
>>
File: 1347934568708.jpg (85KB, 530x397px) Image search: [Google]
1347934568708.jpg
85KB, 530x397px
TV already makes people retarded
>>
>>17085894
Rowdy Roddy actually believed that movie was based on true events.
>>
>>17084458
Shut the fuck up you smarmy redditor
>>
This shit true. I saw a whole documentaire of David icke about it
>>
you think that's bad? have you seen the studies on how sick money makes people?
>>
>>17084419
Thanks anon.
>>
File: file.png (141KB, 426x299px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
141KB, 426x299px
>>17091385
It's just not in the history books yet.
>>
>>17091294

That's why warnings were never issued. The guy you quoted is retarded.
>>
>>17084926
>What the government wants is to make sure we all stay stupid and complacent like good little slaves should
I feel like TV can accomplish this WITHOUT magnetic resonating waves
>>
>>17091038
>. Early TVs had lead based parts, so a warning was issued not to sit to close to the TV.
I feel like this is something that you heard once, and then decided to repeat without ever looking for a source
>>
>>17092228
There's a reason all the channels that actually educated people are now just reality tv shows.
>>
>>17092272
because they're easy to make, have a ridiculously low overhead and generally very popular?

You understand that the government is the one funding these educational shows
>>
>>17092278
The government isn't behind most conspiracies.
The corporations are.
>>
>>17091437
>smarmy redditor
it's working. they're being taken over by memes. soon none of them will think for themselves. i am overjoyed.
>>
>>17091345
If you have to ask this, the answer is you and your people.
>>
>>17092310
The dumb part is that you guys call them different.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.