[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Craziest Conspiracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 27

File: CVoGMYzUkAAp3oY.jpg-large.jpg (36KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
CVoGMYzUkAAp3oY.jpg-large.jpg
36KB, 600x400px
What is the craziest conspiracy you have heard of. Double points if you can talk in depth about it. Also, give it a ranking based on your personal knowledge.

I'll kick us off.

The Moon landings were a hoax - probably not true.
The Nazi's invented a "bell" that when filled with some red fluid caused life around the Bell great harm - plants died and blood would crystallize - no idea if this was true.
Several Nazi scientists escaped Germany and worked for other countries like the US - true, Operation Paper Clip
The 11 September attacks were carried out by or helped by a party other than Al-Qaeda - probably true.
Alien spacecraft have crash landed on Earth - probably true.

Your turn!
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>17083378
>The 11 September attacks were carried out by or helped by a party other than Al-Qaeda - probably true.
>probably true.

How about definitely
>>
File: Pennywise.png (352KB, 520x290px) Image search: [Google]
Pennywise.png
352KB, 520x290px
>The Nazi's invented a "bell"
>blood would crystallize
>no idea if this was true
>>
Reptilians
Not even getting into it but anyone who believes that shit needs real and thorough help
>>
>Kurt Cobain didn't an hero - 99.9% true
>There's a base in the Appalachian Mountains where the side of the mountain actually opens up - seen it happen before
>Egyptian obelisks were used to transmit data - entirely true
>Baghdad batteries were used to power home lighting - also ture
>the bloop was organic in nature - not sure
>The modern world is the first time human civilization has prevented the public from knowing about extra terrestrials - need more input on this one

Sorry for not going in depth, just helping start up a lot of conversation
>>
>tfw the bloop is just a collossal squid, which people foolishly named "Cthulu" back in errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrBODY gitten tipsy

errrbodddy--get TIPSSS
>>
Predictive programming
>Aside from the Illuminati, people are so good-natured that tragedies never really happen
>Illuminati stages tragedies to scar us emotionally
>But first they throw out hints so we'll be used to it when it happens, can't scar us too much
>>
>>17083516
-how do you know?

-No you havent, fake and gay

- No they weren't fake and gay

-okay

-okay

-why?
>>
>obama is gay
>michelle is transexual
>joan rivers got killed for pointing this out
>>
>>17083530
Kinda related to this

>Sandy Hook was fake- Dunno a lot of the "conspiracy facts" seem to be simple confusion but something shady besides the occidentales story definitely went down.

>illumanati forcast attacks or events in different media sources- doubtful, but if they did it either means 1. Reality is malleable by them (simulation theory, time travel abilities, alliums) or 2. Their control is absolute
>>
>>17083516
Egyptian obelisks did not transmit data. They are solid objects, and directly follow with the conventional understanding of the progression of architecture and mathematics at the time. They were religious and temporal monuments, nothing more.
>>
I don't even know if it counts as a conspiracy theory anymore, but we are all under surveillance. Not the grandiose scale of 1984, it would require too many manhours. But a proverbial, digital panopticon is and has been in place.
>>
>>17083761
the existence of the NSA makes this cold, hard fact. Welcome to 1984.
>>
there's an islamic space warlord on the dollar
>>
>>17083761
I often wonder how big my file is
>>
>>17083378
The Moon landings were a hoax - Not true
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmVxSFnjYCA

If you get an telescope strong enough you can see the landing kit on the moon.

Alien spacecraft have crash landed on Earth - probably true. - Not true ( because AYY LMAO an civilization advanced enough to travel million of light years across space in some sort of "small" spaceship crashed on earth like some drunk retards. )
>>
>>17083808
if anyone with a telescope can see the reflectors, surely you could provide a photo
>>
>>17083836
Grab a telescope and look for yourself faggit
>http://www.skyandtelescope.com/observing/celestial-objects-to-watch/moon/how-to-see-all-six-apollo-moon-landing-sites/
>>
>>17083836
You can use a laser for retro-reflectors... use a telescope for the landing kit.

Anyway only people that skipped high school don't believe in moon-landing.
Or absolute crazy people.
>>
>>17083881
nice shitpost, you fucking dolt
>>
>>17083901
Your response was shitpost if anything.
You're one of the retards who say the moon-landing was a hoax?
>>
>>17083516
>There's a base in the Appalachian Mountains where the side of the mountain actually opens up - seen it happen before
Can you give more detail?
>>
>>17083908
not sure, but you've got no real proof humans put those stupid reflectors (which no one can take a picture of) up there

are you not aware your evidence sucks?
>>
>>17083516
>>17083909
Not him but I've personally been on the base, it's really cool to watch. All it is is a series of hangar doors like you would see at a normal airport. But on the outside is this hollow fake wall thing camouflaged to look like the mountain. It's not even built into the mountains. It's just part of the aboveground section of the bunker. There's quite a few doors that are about a football field away from each other. They just open up and out.

They're used to let in vehicles, planes and mass groups of people. I was stationed there during a drill on base in case of enemy attack. Them opening was the coolest part.
>>
>>17083779
I often slip trigger words into otherwise harmless conversation. Fuck those guys, my file is probably like 20 petabytes of bullshit and jokes on me because it's my own tax dollars paying for the collection and storage.
>>
>>17083909
I can't remember exactly where, but it's in Maryland, kind of between Hagerstown and Frederick. Its not like the whole mountain splits in half, but there's a good size trap door that opens and there's a hangar in the mountain. I've only seen helicopters come and go, but my buddies swear they've seen fighter jets and even cargo planes.
>>
>>17083963
>>17084403
Mt. Weather? Supposedly it will used to house a working shadow government in a SHTF scenario
>>
File: trumpet.jpg (455KB, 4272x3204px) Image search: [Google]
trumpet.jpg
455KB, 4272x3204px
>>17083378
I think trump is being paid or bribed under the table by other political parties to draw attention away from themselves and get everyone all riled up to distract them from other shit going on, then in the aftermath they take over before people know it and start running everything. Being the democrats, republicans, or anyone else I cant say who, but he's getting a spot at the table for it
>>
>>17083378
do people seriously think all this is a conspiracy?
Its pretty much common knowledge at this point. All the world events and power struggles play out like a mafia movie just on an planetary scale. Government do and have always done shady shit to keep some kind of "order" and gain a profit for themselves
>>
>>17084547
He's just trying to make America great again...
>>
>>17083769
When pardeolia meets photoshop
>>
>>17083769
looks more like kanye to me
>>
>>17083403

Reminder that the nazis perfected wartime propaganda
>>
>>17083534

omg anon, you're onto something.
>>
We went to the moon, no doubt.

The footage we've seen of it is fake.
>>
File: obama-pennis.jpg (68KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
obama-pennis.jpg
68KB, 500x564px
>>17084975
After this she died in surgery:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et38_Ufv-Jw

Here is Michelle's dance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEnYd7jMpFM

Here Barrack calls Michelle 'Michael':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cgk732vfGQ
>>
>>17083946
https://youtu.be/sGXTF6bs1IU
>>
File: k.png (7KB, 473x454px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
7KB, 473x454px
>>17083378
>The Moon landings were a hoax - probably not true.
>Alien spacecraft have crash landed on Earth - probably true.

OP has a interesting line of thought.
>>
File: michelle_obama_man_3-680x365.png (278KB, 680x365px) Image search: [Google]
michelle_obama_man_3-680x365.png
278KB, 680x365px
>>17084975
Her shoulders fits two heads. Also, her hands are huge.
>>
>>17083516
Is the Appalachian thing the Brown Mountain Lights?
>>
File: baphomet barry 1.jpg (42KB, 711x549px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet barry 1.jpg
42KB, 711x549px
I have one...

Barry Soetorro is the Spawn of Satan...Worships the Devil...

Angela Merkel is the Daughter of Adolph Hitler & Hitler was the Manchuran Candidate for International Banksters - the Rothchlids...

Hitler - Merkel - Soetorro are all connected by Demon Worship, and International Bankster Criminals...

The Demon Worshipers are now attacking Europe,

Merkel, Soetoro to infect the planet with "Serpent Seed", some sort of Demonic, Parasitic Entity that uses the symbology of One, or 1, as their Gangster hand-sign.

The "Evil One"... the "Evil 1"...

[Photo]
http://uploads.im/BJrAg.png

Thess:

"The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. "

Thess 3:3
But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the "evil one".

Mathew 13:38
The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the "wicked one".

The finger pointing by the Mudzlham is a "Gang-Sign" it is a direct threat and offensive.

It is identifying themselves with the "Evil One", Satan, the Devil.

If God has a Number, it is certainly NOT a 1...

The number that could possibly be attributed to God is Zipher, Zepher, Zoro, or Zero.

Zero is the "Origin" of all numbers on a Number Line.

They can blather all day about how it means this, or how it means that, but you test the spirit by the ACTIONS of the individual not the blather.

The truth is that it is a "Gang Sign" used by thugs that slaughter Christians, and other religious people, hack-off their heads, then flash their "Gang-Signs"?

The Finger in the air is the Demonic Salute...

More Follows.....
>>
Bough a pen for vaping thc concentrate at a legal retail mj dispensary, had a usb charger. Charged it in my computer and it gave me some program against my will called "search and protect.exe" or something.

Should have seen it coming but.
>cop viruses
now that's spooky

((((fuck the pigs))))
>>
>>17083761
>not the grandiose scale of 1984
Speak for yourself. Try living in England
>>
>>17085102
>female niggers
>>
I think sept 11 was a object other than a plane try something faster and smaller and a little more ball like
>>
>There is a cabal of elite international bankers and multinational corporations conspiring against the people for their own benefits.

>The Jewish religion is actually the synagogue of Satan .

>The homo-sapie specie is product of genetical modification to one of our common ancestors from extraterrestrial beings.

>The elite are perverting and dumbing down our youth from generation to generation.

>Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy where assassinated by their own government because they wanted to do something good for their people. Get their country out of the clutches of the bankers that have enslaved almost every country today.

>When you are born and your Parents register you to the government, you are actually being given away as collateral to pay the external debt through taxes and debts.

>We don't have souls and anything you do or say won't be remembered in 80-100 years from now.

>Aliens communicate with us through crop circles.

>Universes are bleeding into each other, Mandela effect.

>Their is a war for your mind, Edward Bernays.

>Global warming is a conspiracy to further decrease third world countries progress.

>The Holocaust did not happen.

>We are Orwells' feverish nightmare.
>>
>>17083808
>( because AYY LMAO an civilization advanced enough to travel million of light years across space in some sort of "small" spaceship crashed on earth like some drunk retards. )

That's an assumption. They might have deliberately given the USA a ship and made it look like a crash as a psy-op, maybe the "crash" was just like a snake leaving it's old skin behind... if you're willing to accept the premise of interstellar/interdimensional ayys then there's crazy possibilities.
>>
>>17083378
moon landings weren't a hoax.
>The Nazi's invented a "bell" that when filled with some red fluid caused life around the Bell great harm - plants died and blood would crystallize - no idea if this was true.
hoax.
>Several Nazi scientists escaped Germany and worked for other countries like the US - true, Operation Paper Clip
true
>The 11 September attacks were carried out by or helped by a party other than Al-Qaeda - probably true.
hoax. it was al quaida, the us eventually got tipped off but ignored it
maybe, but kinda unlikely
>>
>>17083516
>>Kurt Cobain didn't an hero - 99.9% true
he did and he's dead.
>>There's a base in the Appalachian Mountains where the side of the mountain actually opens up - seen it happen before
source?
>>Egyptian obelisks were used to transmit data - entirely true
fake. it's just stone.
>>Baghdad batteries were used to power home lighting - also ture
nope.
>>the bloop was organic in nature - not sure
probably.
>>The modern world is the first time human civilization has prevented the public from knowing about extra terrestrials - need more input on this one
nope.
>>
All other conspiracies are either a part, or a distraction from this one.

All humans are subject to a balancing, almost karmatic force. What we perceive as good and evil are simply two opposing forces. As one exists so the other does also.

Whatever needs to happen to maintain that balance, no matter how impossible it may seem, will indeed happen. This is what the illuminati has caught on to and why they have to resport to bond villan like schemes to try and beat this force of balance.

We also know this force by a different name. God.
>>
Barring the entirely nonsensical (Hurrr pies are secretly clowns), anything to do with reptilians.
>>
A stunning new video has emerged 15 years after Stanley Kubrick’s death in which Kubrick admits that the NASA moon landings were faked.

>The moon landings were fake?

A fictional moon landing. A fantasy. It was not real.

>stanley kubrick confesses to faking the moon landings
>>
>>17086341

>There is a cabal of elite international bankers and multinational corporations conspiring against the people for their own benefits.

To an extent, true

>The Jewish religion is actually the synagogue of Satan .

Yeah, Satan doesn't exist so false.

>The homo-sapie specie is product of genetical modification to one of our common ancestors from extraterrestrial beings.

Potentially true.

>The elite are perverting and dumbing down our youth from generation to generation.

Probably true, there are serious economic motives to have a dumbed down population.

>Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy where assassinated by their own government because they wanted to do something good for their people. Get their country out of the clutches of the bankers that have enslaved almost every country today.

True. JFK was killed by CIA.

>When you are born and your Parents register you to the government, you are actually being given away as collateral to pay the external debt through taxes and debts.

Don't know.

>We don't have souls and anything you do or say won't be remembered in 80-100 years from now.

Really no way to know this with current tech and knowledge.

>Aliens communicate with us through crop circles.

Maybe, but most are human made.

>Universes are bleeding into each other, Mandela effect.

No idea.

>Their is a war for your mind, Edward Bernays.

Absolutely true. Read Bernay's book - Propaganda.

>Global warming is a conspiracy to further decrease third world countries progress.

Global warming is happening. It's probably being spun in such a way to benefit elite groups, big business, etc. Cap and trade probably benefits big business as they can afford to pay for carbon credits or buy renewable tech more easily to avoid them.

>The Holocaust did not happen.

False. Systamic murder happened on a large scale - not only in Germany but several other countries.
>>
Mathew 13
(39)

The enemy that sowed them is the devil;

The Good Seed - The Bad Seed - The Devil

Saurien = a Lizard.......Syrian = a Nation...?

Hitler Is Merkels Father...?

Hitler was a Manchurian Candidate

Hitler was the chosen Stooge of the Rothchild Jew-Banksters...

He was the Front-Man for the destruction of Germany...

As a child...He was Beaten to unconsciousness, Anally-Raped, made to wear Girls clothes, and systematically abused using "Monarch Programming" methods.

His sisters, and other members of his family were beaten, raped, abused, and some were murdered, while he was forced to watch.

He was used as a Tool of the Jew to wage war under a false pretext.

He was totally, completely controlled by the Jew.

After serving his Jew-Masters faithfully, he was retired to a remote location in Argentina to live out the rest of his life.

Lunch with Adolph hitler..
https://dublinsmick.wordpress.com/2015/04/15/lunch-with-adolf-hitler/

Merkel daughter of hitler
https://dublinsmickdotcom.wordpress.com/2013/10/17/angela-merkel-hitlers-daughter-the-secret-stasi-files-and-artificial-insemination/

Hitlers Pope
http://www.reformation.org/hitler's-pope.html

Serpent Seed
http://serpent-seed.com/
>>
This universe is the result of a generative neural network.
>>
>>17084547
Trump paid lots of money for PR. (Memetic magic).

But the powers that be struck back by exploding his popularity. Such a massive meme can not be sustained. Trump will be on top of the polls for the last time, after a concerted effort to kill his news cycle.
>>
>>17086835
Case in point, the +4,000,000 Polish folk we never heard their side about during our scheduled programming called "Common Core" education. Also, thanks to Obama's 'much needed' Affirmative Action, it will severely limit our intellectual take on the history of the world. Thank you, McGraw-Hill.
>>
>>17085043
i believe it, i always thought she looked like a tranny
>>
Someone made posts about how benoit's death was extremely suspicious and details were overlooked, but a majority of it is inspired through breaking news on it and secondhand interviews rather than the police report
>>
File: 1487128233.jpg (133KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487128233.jpg
133KB, 640x480px
>>17086835
You talk like you have all the answers . You don't, stop.
>Bohemian Grove
>>
>>17086948

I know a guy who thinks Trump is trying to give the election to Hillary. Thought he was crazy until I saw that Trump attended the Clinton's wedding. It might not mean much but you typically don't invite your enemies to your wedding.
>>
File: TheWordNO.jpg (14KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
TheWordNO.jpg
14KB, 500x375px
>>17087330
They weren't "enemie's" at that time shitlord.
>>
>>17087330
Read somewhere that the day before Trump announced his run for president he got a call from Bill Clinton. Apparently both Clinton and Trump have confirmed this but neither has said what they talked about.

Most popular theory seems to be that Trump needed permission from the Clintons to run.
>>
>>17083761
Germanfag here. Go tell me something new :/
Btw, the methods of Orwell's 1984 are crude at best. Todays big data analyses can predict behaviour patterns not even the cattle, err, the people in question know conciously about.
>>
>>17086041
if you still have the prog lying around, try to put it up somewhere where we can dl it and have a look at it.
>>
>>17086341
global warming isnt real. The earth goes through heating and cooling periods all the time.
>>
>>17087342
Nope. Hillary Clinton was Donald Trump's slave...
>>
>>17087529
This is the Anthropomorphic Heating Period - caused by mankind's extended reach throughout the world.
>>
>>17087529
Global warming does appear to be happening. The difference is that this is thought to be anthropogenic global warming, and it's happening on a smaller time scale than the natural terrestrial temperature cycles. It appears to be changing much quicker than natural cycles. Exactly what that means for humanity is up for debate, and it is concerning.
>>
>>17083808
Astronomyfag here. Love to look at the moon. Seen landing sites, bounced lasers off the mirrors back in the day. People who say we never went have issues no therapist can deal with.
>>
>>17083946
Wow. How do you walk around with that much stupid?
>>
>>17086818
Super groovy man. Far out. Wanna hit this bowl?
>>
>>17086829
I'd believe that. The moon landing video was pretty boring. His directing is all over it.
>>
>>17083378
Yo its three thousand thirty,
I want yall to meet deltron zero, hero, not no small feat
its all heat in this day and age,
i rage your grave,
anything it takes to save the day
nueromancer, perfect blend of technology and magic
use my rappin so you all could see the hazards
plus entertainment where many are brainless
we cultivated the lost art of study and i brought a buddy
automator harder slayer fascinating combinations
cyber warlords are activating abominations
arm a nation with hatred we ain't with that
we high-tech archeologists searching for nicknacks
composing musical stimpacks the song
crack the motor what you think you rappin for?
I used to be a mech soldier but I didn't respect orders
I had to step forward, tell them this ain't for us
living in a post-apocalyptic world morbid and horrid
the secrets of the past they horded
now we just borded on a futuristic spacecraft
no mistakes black its our music we must take back

yo its three thousand thirty,
I want yall to meet deltron zero, and automator

del i'm feeling like a ghost in a shell
i wrote this in jail playing host to a cell
for the pure verbal, they said my sentance was equivalent to
murder
just another hurdle, i bounced through a portal
i knew they had the mindstate of mere mortals
my ears morphed to receptors to catch ya
every word about gravity control
and the families they hold for handsome ransoms
on the run with a handgun blast bioforms, I am more
than a planetwide manhunt with cannons
will make me abondon my foolish plan of uprising
f**k dying I hijack a mech
controlling with my magical chance so battle advance
through centuries a hip hop legacy, megaspeed
hyperwarp to automator's crib and light the torch
>>
>>17088308
they can't fight the force,
victory is ours once we strike the source
enterprising wise men look to the horizon
thinking more capitalism is the wisdom
and in prison all citizens in power with rythm
we keep the funk alive by talking with idioms

isn't eternal evil concerned with thievery
medieval prehistoric rhetoric well we ahead of that
lay it down with soundwaves that pound pavement
original minstrals my central processing unit
is in tune with my heart for this art
not artificial cuz that makes it hard to miss you
copy cats finish last in the human race
staying glued to safes to prude to take a buddah brak
we got [espers] that let us bless with fresh shit
undetected by yes men questing for five fleeting nanoseconds of
fame
protecting the brain from conspiracies against my cosmos
while i float to neo-tokyo with opio
or discuss combusitible rust clusters with plus
evade cyber police in a computer crib confuse the kids
but I can make a kickin rhymes thats sacred
telepathic mind that takes its greatness from the matrix [esper]

rhyme professor rushes in ultra pressures with correction
measures
why half the worlds a desert
canibals eat human brains for dessert
buried under deap dirt, mobility innert
i insert these codes for the cataclysm
ever since I had the vision use my magnitism
in this modern metropolis they tries to lock us up
under preposterous laws thats not for us

>>
>>17083378
I heard a theory that OP was a heterosexual, but too far fetched even for me...And I am married to a skinwalker
>>
File: 1444445154187.jpg (83KB, 262x303px) Image search: [Google]
1444445154187.jpg
83KB, 262x303px
>>17088236
>Seen landing sites, bounced lasers off the mirrors back in the day
>>
>>17088236
Also astrofag. You have not seen landing sites.
>>
>>17083534

She deserved it...

...gay nigga tryina run the country, don't need no rats in our clique!
>>
File: 1449091641009.jpg (42KB, 600x655px) Image search: [Google]
1449091641009.jpg
42KB, 600x655px
>>17088320
>2015
>Trying to use being gay as an insult
>>
>>17088347
*ruin

FTFY
>>
>>17083378
I am MIB.
This is the TRUTH.
Ask me anything.
>>
>>17086341

I refuse to believe this one. I will refuse it even if you give me proof.
>>
>>17088376
>here come the men in black
>galaxy defenders
>>
>>17083534
I just googled this.
I had no idea this was a real conspiracy.
>>
>>17084547
You just described a president, they are just a face for the public.
>>
>>17088381
This is the problem with religion.
>>
>>17088773
I'm suppose to accept I'm a dirty soulless monkey on a dirtball spinning in a giant black void of space? Fuck you.
>>
File: UltraHeaven_vol1_096.png (344KB, 1071x1600px) Image search: [Google]
UltraHeaven_vol1_096.png
344KB, 1071x1600px
This is more fact than anything at this point.

Scientists are using brainets as a way to forward neural networks.
http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/monkey-rat-brains-connected-to-form-brainet/ It goes far, far further than this however: http://medicalxpress.com/news/2015-07-schizophrenia-resilience-brain-functional-networks.html

They have already simulated a schizophrenic mind as an actual computer network, and found the resilience and network integrity of the "schizophrenic network" to be very high.

Now, the application of this with linked neural network is pretty much self explanatory. We're not looking very far into the future when brainets are used Ghost in the Shell style as cyber security among many other things.

Application of these technologies will make the future of neural networking a very real thing. And they've already started research.
>>
The craziest conspiracy ive seen lately out there is something about brainwave downloading. theoretically if there is a by introducing stimuli that provoke desired results.

Though the worst real conspiracies out there are probably water flouridation, Secret AI's on the net and technological pacing for the sake of greater industry profits.

Ultimately it would be a terrible thing for the world economy if radical innovation were to occur too fast and technology has been making breakthroughs quicker than the human mind or corporate logistics can keep up with.

Whats the point of one corporation spends 2bn on R&D for research on a tool that would become obselete in the span of only several years?. Imagine what would have happened if dvd players came out 2 years after vhs, and blu ray 2 years after that. The consumer couldn't afford it either. Nobody could make money, the world markets would shatter.

I have no doubt that life changing technologies and science applications are being made every day, and intentionally being kept quiet for the sake of a somewhat stable economy. The world can't ride from one industrial bubble to the next.
>>
>>17083378
aka: cutter
>>
>>17088812
Holy shit do I wish there were more ultra heaven out there.

Know anything like it, anon?
>>
>>17083378
true
fake
true
???
fake
>>
>>17088836
There's a movie called The Thirteenth Floor that kind of has similar themes. It's really hard to think of anything comparable. I think Ultra Heaven nails that surreal atmosphere of organic mixed with virtual reality our society seems to be heading towards the best. It seems more believable than say, The Matrix. Freaky drug trips and all. I wish I knew of some other good recommendations.
>>
craziest conspiracy i've ever heard of is flat earth.
these people are absolutely convinced that everyone from NASA to every comercial pilot in the world to anyone who debunks it on YouTube is a "paid shill" with a script.
>>
>>17088870
It really does. I love how it represents its own in-universe form of plastic spirituality that may or may not have a real sense of spirituality hidden within an industry built around it. Nothing like it to be honest. And it's dead as dirt.
>>
>>17084416
I've hiked the Appalachian Trail sections around there (pretty short drive from DC or Baltimore). Spooky, but no longer in regular use, apparently.
>>
>>17088782
What the hell is your problem? It’s probably true.
>>
>>17089153
I for one enjoy the sentiment.
>>
>>17088893
Sounds like everyone on here
>>
>>17087265
Richard Nixon already outed the truth of the Bohemian Grove :

"The Bohemian Grove -- which I attend, from time to time -- it is the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine, with that San Francisco crowd. I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco."
>>
>>17086818
>We also know this force by a different name. God.

Or you know... The Force
>>
conspiracy: 4chan and specifically /X/ was created by an organization to find out how much of the population is completely sperged out.

I only come here to be amused by you autists with your bullshit conspiracy. You're literally the dumbest group of yards I've ever seen collected in one place.

You all are paranormal alright... you're way outside of normal. All this moon landing is fake bullshit and all the other Berestain Bears garbage.

Stop being so goddamn retarded or not, and keep entertaining me. Most of you are more likely to see a UFO than a girls pussy - Probably True.
>>
>>17083516
That is actually correct. Obelisks communicated important information to the people.
>>
>>17089485

^this guy is getting paid

anyway, moon landings 100% fake

IF we've been to the moon, a higher technology was used.
>>
>>17089485
So you mean you were only pretending to be retarded? Whew, it's so real.
>>
>>17085293
I'm surprised no one has asked for more or trolled this one
>>
>>17088782
Everyone you love or care about will die probably painfully. Everything you do or tried to do or be won't matter. It will all be gone and no one will ever even recall you by anything other than an old grave with bird shit on it as the one they tripped on and than spat on
>>
>>17087529
Yeah, well the normal cycles generally take a few hundred thousand years.

Not fucking 50.
>>
>>17083527
Thanks for the throwback. songs been stuck in my head for what 12+ years now?

Chemtrails ma dawgs
Chemtrails
>>
>>17088236
Do you think the footage was fake but we still went only later?
>>
>>17085043
wheres the first pic from?
the blue dress?
>>
>>17088349
thanks trudeau
>>
>>17083946
i sincerely hope you guys dont do this
>>
investigate OTO
>>
>>17087529
you just said its not real but then you said its real?
>>
>>17083702
Keep on shilling
>>
>>17089803
what for, it's embarrassing on it's own.
>>
File: 1432845672152.jpg (31KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
1432845672152.jpg
31KB, 639x480px
>>17089592

What the fuck difference does it really make whether we've been to the moon or not?
>>
>>17083946
Take a load of this retard
>>
>>17086829
It was a fake french documentary made to show how gullible people is
>>
>>17088870
Fucking awesome movie
>>
>>17086829
>>17088255
Did you miss that shebang being shilled or something? Check the archive, it was fake as fuck.
>>
Bill clinton is a pedophile and his wife is fully aware of this.
Fucking disgusting, how americunts can even let this bitch run for presidency is beyond me

http://www.newsweek.com/2015/02/06/sex-offender-who-mixes-princes-and-premiers-302877.html

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/details-on-bill-clintons-ride-on-pedophiles-lolita-express-sought/article/2566852
>>
>>17083516
Baghdad batteries were used to electroplate jewerly and sculptures and for acupuncture you absolute fucking wacko. tighten your tin foil and try again champ
>>
>>17083769
>If you draw a bunch of dicks on the dollar, you can clearly see that the us dollar is covered in dicks

Nice find anon!
>>
>>17088822
best post itt
>>
>>17089824
Lol spot on fucboi you surely win master troll of the year award senpai
>>
>>17084403
This is probably the base of the mountain where camp David is. Kinda north between Hagerstown and Frederick. >>17084416
I live about 10 minutes from here. Allegedly the whole inside of that mountain is an underground city with provisions for an extended time. Apparently there's stores and everything there they have their own water supply etc.

But yes, for the elite/shadow govt/important people.
>>
>>17086816
Watch "soaked in bleach" on Netflix. Courtney love arranged it. He was set to leave her, prenup, did it for the money.
>>
>>17085102
>>17086261
White femanon here. My hands are that big. Am i an alium? Or am i black inside?
>>
>>17083532
Not the guy you are responding to but I read several books on the Cobain one. One of them was written by the lead detective

>His wife was caught trying to perfectly duplicate his handwriting.
>a known convicted hitman came forward saying his wife contacted him about killing her husband. He passed a polygraph test witg 99% accuracy
>the amount of drugs in his system would have put him into a coma before he get remove the needle, grab the gun and pull the trigger, regardless of tolerance
>due to the kick of the gun, shot gun should have been down by his feet, not laying on his chest

They have been trying to reopen the case
>>
>>17083946
>but you've got no real proof humans put those stupid reflectors (which no one can take a picture of) up there
what's...the alternative theory?

aliums put them there and told us where to point?
>>
Not even conspiracies, just hidden truths.

>Many presidential candidates, perhaps including Hillary Clinton, participate in sex magick rituals involving kids of both genders (someone in /pol/ was a victim)
>Jews are literally trying to end the white race and western civilization because they are attempting to reach a global government where humanity is slave/serf to them
>Their plan is to destroy culture from the inside, by promoting cultural diversity, pornography, feminism, race wars (promoting equality and fucking over black culture, which they already achieved mostly), and other such shenanigans
>WWIII is already happening, just on an economic level, and being hidden from the public for obvious reasons
>Wi-fi is, as any other radiation, damaging our bodies in the long run
>>
File: 0123.jpg (42KB, 604x290px) Image search: [Google]
0123.jpg
42KB, 604x290px
>>17083378
>>
>>17092279

>(someone in /pol/ was a victim)

And just like that you're a retard.
>>
>>17092294
That's not where I got the info fron though. He popped up when we were discussing the topic.
>>
>>17086341
so how did those beings develop intelligence then
>>
>>17088255
pleb
>>
>>17092308
>He popped up when we were discussing the topic.
I love that conspiracy fags are so vehemently against interpreting something as a coincidence

But then they're totally willing to believe that "sex maggyk victims" coincidentally show up when you're discussing the topic.
>>
>>17092363
Even if you assume that's some guy having fun, it doesn't invalidate the situation.
>>
>>17092368
I just like to point out when you're willing to believe something because it validates your argument.
>>
>>17092279
Sup mellow, I'm the guy that posted >>17086341, looks like you know your shit kik me: Pineapple_colors
>>
>>17083378
Fine, I'll post my thoughts on some conspiracy theories and Paranormal stuff

>We are not alone in this universe - Without a Doubt
>JFK was an Inside Job - Not Certain
>9/11 was an inside job - Maybe
>Corporations suppressed the discovery of Electricity powered Cars in the sixties - It makes sense, but I doubt it's true

>Aliens have landed on Earth - Most likely true
>an NWO exists - No, I thinks it's a bit far fetched desu. Even if it was some big bad organisation, the amount of In fighting would probably be very high.
If it did exist at all, I personally feel it would be rather a shield to protect the Current "Elite" from the Next generation of People. It is the will of the young to push the old off of this Earth, after all
>>
>>17092385
Nah m8, I don't have a smartphone.
I've only read up on "realistic" shit, I know nothing about ayyliens. I can only tell you that most human-related shit you posted is true, go redpill in /pol/ if you want.
>>
>>17092100
it's not a troll. it's the truth. unless you're saying that you frequently visit the graves of your great-great grandparents and contemplate everything their life meant and everything they contributed to the world.
>>
File: anakin.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
anakin.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>17085043
>Michelle's dance

I was never a believer until now.
>>
File: BN8YEWv.jpg (23KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
BN8YEWv.jpg
23KB, 460x276px
>>17087265
"...faggiest goddamn place on earth."
Richard "Milhouse isn't a Meme" Nixon
>>
>>17088822
I like you, newfriend.
>>
>>17089069
It's still in use. Bears Den.
>>
>>17089901
The internet.
>>
>>17092212
It depends, how big is your dick?
>>
>>17088822
It sounds interesting but its doubtful seeing as how many people would have to be involved. Also multiple corporations compete against each other to be innovative because it woukd mean more profit.. even if everyone couldn't afford it. Military development of weapons/computers outpaces the civilian sector but it still follows a similar steady evolution.
>>
>>17092455
Hey! It is a paranormal board! Enlarging penis is ordinary conjure. Many negros have enlare penis with help of dryades.
>>
>>17092473
Electric 1957 Porsche 356 Speedster
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_obsolescence
These already exist, it's only normal that the next step has been taken.
It was recently found that the biggest sellers of toilet paper in my country were artificially incresing base prices. Sounds funny but it was about to become a huge problem.
>>
File: 1448445130671.jpg (216KB, 636x438px) Image search: [Google]
1448445130671.jpg
216KB, 636x438px
>>17070200

>>17091491

>>17070200

Try harder shills, you make it to obvious. We must really start to become a threat, this is good knews fellow anons
>>
Technology in government labs is decades beyond what era current have available to the general public.

Researchers can now wire you up to a machine and see your thoughts. Only fuzzy vague images but again, In a government lab somewhere this technology has already been perfected.

Any other emerging technology that you have heard about has already been discovered, perfected and hidden away.
>>
File: 1449484439867.png (82KB, 441x411px) Image search: [Google]
1449484439867.png
82KB, 441x411px
>>17086923
>Hitler did nothing wrong - the post
Nice
>>
>>17089987
INVESTIGATE ELISA LAM

INVESTIGATE 311
>>
>>17092279
WiFi emits radiation in the radio-frequency (RF) band which means it's completely harmless you fucking idiot
>>
>>17086233
Guess what I found out this term in a lecture? There is a 'charitable organisation' in the UK that has records spanning 15 years covering every child in the education system. Based on key stage 2 SAT results (standardised tests from the gov given to 10/11 year olds) and teacher assessment at the same age, every child has a predicted grade for the core subjects with a percentage likelihood of achieving above or below that grade. This grade is calculated in tandem with data on what percentile of progress-achievement a secondary school is in compared to all other schools in the country. A wholehost of information on each child is also taken into account to calculate these values. Summer or autumn born, gender, family income, education level of parents, etc. Etc. Etc.
Basically once I am qualified, I can request access to this database and then get a list of children for 7 years time who are within a certain percentage likelihood of being able to get onto courses for medicine and law at good universities. The more data that is collected the more accurate these values will be and the closer to certainty a child's future can be ascertained at age 11.
The outward reason for this is accountability and accurate target setting for children's education. Personally it horrified me deeply and made me consider quitting the course.
Look up the fischer family trust.
>>
>>17092765
I might add that is not a literal search function of the database but a function I, or anyone else, with access could easily perform by applying gcse predictions to the likelihood of university application success based on certain gcses.
>>
File: 1447510560017.jpg (111KB, 669x664px) Image search: [Google]
1447510560017.jpg
111KB, 669x664px
>>17088349
>2015
>using the "its the current year" argument
>>
File: CERN PRoof.jpg (79KB, 671x720px) Image search: [Google]
CERN PRoof.jpg
79KB, 671x720px
>>
>>17088349
>2020's
>Trying to use "pedo" as an insutl

You know very well this is going to happen.
>>
>>17088822
>intentionally being kept quiet for the sake of a somewhat stable economy. The world can't ride from one industrial bubble to the next.

I like this, this i can see as being real
>>
>>17086931
lain pls go
>>
File: 1404779928303.png (75KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
1404779928303.png
75KB, 500x285px
>>17095168
What is this garbage?
>>
>>17088349

MY SON IS A SHIT EATING FAGGOT
>>
File: moochs-weewee2.jpg (87KB, 720x498px) Image search: [Google]
moochs-weewee2.jpg
87KB, 720x498px
>>17085043
>>
File: michelle_obama_wayne_brady.png (1MB, 1109x1717px) Image search: [Google]
michelle_obama_wayne_brady.png
1MB, 1109x1717px
>>
File: gs.jpg (172KB, 1163x781px) Image search: [Google]
gs.jpg
172KB, 1163x781px
>>
The craziest CT is the one that's happening right under our noses. UFO's and Aliens.

Disclosure will never happen. No President will never admit to having UFOs because it leaves them open to various political questions: How did you hide this? Why did you hide this? Why rely on Oil if a better energy source is available? Why not use the tech to create a better planet?.. etc. It's a political nightmare.

The "US" claimed it's investigation into UFOs ended with Bluebook, then 2 years later funded a documentary regarding UFOs landing at Holloman AFB. They continue to black-out 98% of documents regarding UFOs, yet claim to have no interest in the subject.

Hundreds of high-level military personnel have gone on record saying they've seen UFOs and Aliens. Hundreds of commercial airline pilots have gone on record saying they've seen UFOs. All have been told to shutup.

Edgar Mitchell and Buzz Aldrin believe we've been visited by Aliens, and have both seen UFOs.
>>
>>17092170

>apocalypse happens
>elite moved to underground city in side of mountain
>still get to shop at Sak's
>>
>>17083378

Definitely not.

>The Nazi's invented a "bell" that when filled with some red fluid caused life around the Bell great harm - plants died and blood would crystallize - no idea if this was true.

No way this is true.

>Several Nazi scientists escaped Germany and worked for other countries like the US - true, Operation Paper Clip

Definitely true. War creates a massive boost in scientific research and development. Any nation would be crazy to pass up such an opportunity.

Unfortunately not. More likely it was a planned insurance job gone wrong carried out by Al-Qaeda. Jew that owned the buildings wanted them taken down after just buying them, so he could cash in on the insurance. He wasn't near them, neither were his family. All were conveniently away from the epicentre. But, the plan was for terrorists to use bombs in the basement. Instead, the terrorists thought 'fuck you' and hijacked planes. That's why there was a delay between the attacks and the actual fall: the demo guys were waiting on the go ahead after the fiasco. The US then needed to react because they'd missed an obvious threat and needed to pretend they weren't incompetent. They can't attack the terrorists, or the terrorists would spill everything, so they attack a dictatorship and a shithole, getting oil in the process. Then they pretend it's all a 'war against terror', while people scramble about thinking that it's either true or it was a conspiracy by competent leaders.

Highly doubtful. You'd have to think just how retarded would a spaceship have to be for it to crash after an interstellar trip.
>>
File: 1449955868074.jpg (45KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1449955868074.jpg
45KB, 600x400px
>>17083516
>>
>>17083972
I randomly tell people I know about bombs and shit I have, just to see if the FBI knocks on my door. I don't actually have anything, and it would be enough proof that we're being monitored 24/7.
Thread posts: 178
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.