[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Devil's Hour, is it real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: Sleep.jpg (42KB, 766x524px) Image search: [Google]
Sleep.jpg
42KB, 766x524px
anything extra creepy happen to you at 3 am?

I've always tried to breeze through the hour or sleep through it, even when i tried to go out in it..something delayed me or It seem to pass before I got into a good stride
>>
It's not true. Fags can't into statistics. Thanks for the thread anyway.
>>
>>17081756
It is though.
>>
I always get stoned at 3 am, cool hour indeed
>>
>>17081785
>inb4 schizo guy says that it is real with no proof
>>
Well i work at a hospital and the two people that have died in my hands died around 3-3:30 am
It is related? Was very spoopy at the time
>>
I've always had great success at the 3am hour. It's when girls are at their sluttiest.
>>
>2 years ago
>me playing with some jew satanic stuff
>a lot of random experiences
>one day in the night
>nightmare about possessions
>wake up at 3 am.
> me , relax, normal, weird.
> looking the darkness , 1 hour.
>>
We used to call it the witching hour when I was a kid, same concept though.
I don't know that I believe it, people instinctively become hyper aware at night anyway to avoid becoming prey. I think it's just a manifestation of that, we are more easily spoop'd so any little thing triggers us
>>
always skipped it for some reason , never noticed a huge difference, twilight was always weirder

that brief hour before the sun rises where animals wake up before people do
>>
When im reading research papers i usually zone out and read untill 3/4-ish. Never really know if its just me, but around 3 i always hear weird shit, like sound of something falling or a thunk against the radiator. It also feels weird in general, and the main reason why i stop reading around that time. Never happens during the evening or day, always around 3 am.
>>
>>17081728
It's the hour where you have one of those vivid dreams you'll never recall. Meaning, the real world.
>>
About three years ago I took a video of myself in my room just talking to the camera about "the ghost that doesn't exist in my room", it was around 2:30 am and I had the camera flash on. 2 minutes later I rewatched the video and something caught my attention. It was a white shade flying super fast for half a second near my face, so I tried to stop the video at the exact moment of that odd orbit. After a few tries I did and it was a fucking face. A small orbit with two eyes, a nose and a mouth in it. I had to replay the vid again to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. When I saw it again, I fucking deleted the vid and went to sleep in the livingroom when it wasn't that dark.
I was a god damn pussy back then, told everyone this and no one had believed me. If I could go back 3 years to that moment I'd save the video and put it on youtube or something
>>
>>17083113
ive had and experience like this but it wsnt a face it looked like a spark of electricity and an orb at the same time but it was bright
>>
>>17081728
I used to wake up all the time in a half dream state at 3 am. I would have redmarks all over my torso and my sheets and pillow would be knocked onto the floor.
I have no idea what this was and I forget when it stoped.
>>
File: 1438064693135.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px)
1438064693135.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>17081728
My bed is right next to my window and during the summer i leave the curtains open since my room is in the 3rd floor. Anyway one night I had a dream of some Old lady that would stick her head through my window we would look at me and she would lick my forehead as soon as she did I woke up freaking out. I looked at the time and it was 3 am I got even more spooped and decided to play some ps4 to get my mind of of it. Any idea of what this could have been do you anons think the dream had any meaning?
>>
I've been working over night for about fifteen years now and 3am to 4am is without a doubt my favorite time. It always quiet no one is out everything is closed, it's when tonight turns into this morning.
>>
Is this a known thing?

I brought it up to my dad and he said the same thing would happen when he worked the night shift in the hospital
>>
What about the various cultural concepts about the witching hour, specifically when they are in relation to each other
>>17081983
Those were succubi and fairies, anon
and by fairies I mean trannies
>>
>>17081728
I don't remeber the exact time, but probably around 2:30-3:00 am, I was getting ready for bed. I had just brushed my teeth and was plugging in my tablet in the living room.
So I was just standing there, plugging my tablet in while the TV was off and it was totally silent. Then suddenly, directly outside my window (I live on the first floor of an apartment building), I heard extremely heavy breathing.
Me, being the pussy bitch I am with a huge fear of people being outside my windows, fucking ran as fast as I could into my room. I stayed there for porbably 5-10 minutes. I finally worked up the courage to quickly grab my phone and headphones from the living room and ran back into my room, layed down in my bed, and fell asleep to Nujabes.
>>
>>17081728
I think by the amount of stories we have gotten on this thread It's safe to assume something is going on at 3 am
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 193x261px)
index.jpg
10KB, 193x261px
the devil has no hour with me, anon
>>
Everytime I have a nightmare or I don't feel so hot at night, I always wake at 3 fucking am. They say that's the hour that have most increase in spiritual manifestation. Still don't know why, though
>>
>>17081865
What do you do in the hospital?
Currently taking Med Assistant programs

Any spooky hospital stories?
>>
File: Scary_Baby.jpg (72KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Scary_Baby.jpg
72KB, 800x800px
I'm a mother, my youngest is about 2.

I have insomnia and a shitty fucking sleep schedule soI don't go to bed till around 2:55

I leave her door open to hear her (my baby monitor was a nightmare but thats another story)

If i have my face away from her door nothing occurs, if I face towards her door...Voices, foot steps and other random shit occur around 3 am till 5:30

I've learned to hide my face during these hours, funny thing is none of this disturbs her
>>
>>17083113
>>17083640
>>17083692
>>17083903
>tfw almost 3am here and I can't sleep
>>
>>17081728
Some of the most horrific paranormal experiences that I have encauntered have happened around 0300. Never realized it was a devils hour. Just thought it was coincidental growing up.
I used to live in a demonic household and many times I would experience large amounts of paranormal activity or be attacked around that time of morning.
>>
>>17083998
>I would experience large amounts of paranormal activity or be attacked around that time of morning.
Care to elaborate on or greentext some of them? I'm interested
>>
>>17083998 here
>>17083903
When I lived in the demonic house I also had to do this. Bad things happened if I faced my door. It was weird.
>>
File: 1449512332046.jpg (72KB, 259x567px) Image search: [Google]
1449512332046.jpg
72KB, 259x567px
the devil can fuck off, I have work to do.
>>
>>17081728
No, Just silly superstition added to give him more power than he has. 3 am is no different than 4am or 2am. Don't be stupid.
>>
might be that at 3am it's getting late and everyone is exactly enough tired/sleepy to get spooked
>>
I had no idea about the devils hour until just now but ive been hearing disembodied voices right before 4 am, the scariest ones were this deep mans voice gargling and someone screaming over a radio scanning (like a spirit box, and my radio wasnt even plugged in)
>>
File: aerobiz-map.jpg (34KB, 408x303px) Image search: [Google]
aerobiz-map.jpg
34KB, 408x303px
>>17084353
This happened with my baby monitor

I think it's just going to be baby cooing and a cough but it's a low humming radio gargle of a man's voice talking super fast

I got rid of that thing on the quick
>>
>>17081728
I used to get off work at 3am and ride my bike home. Damn near had my eyes closed that whole time because people always told me this shit
>>
>>17081728
Ah yes. I can't tell you why, but I know that at 3am dark entities are at their strongest. Its not only demons or the devil, but dark forces especially.

I think it might be related to star alignments or something,
>>
>>17081728
I was sitting in my backyard enjoying a bonfire and a bowl around 3:13 this morning when I heard a shuffling noise in my garage. It was weird because my dog was in the house and I was the only one home. Needless to say I ran inside like a little girl.
>>
>>17084507
Kek
>>
I've always heard about this and wondered if there was any validity to the saying. Never had anything weird or creepy happen to me at this time though.
>>
>>17081728
3 am is significant because Jesus Christ died at 3pm. The devil likes to make a mockery of Christ and likes to do everything to blaspheme him. That is why in the occult doing things opposite of christianity is considered good. (Ex. Upside down crosses)
>>
Pls faggots
Nothing spoopy is going on
It's just generally the quietest hour of the night
No one gets home from whatever they're doing that late, and not even the earliest risers have stated getting ready for work or whatever yet.
>>
>>17081728
How do demons know what time it is? Human conception of time is so relative, not to mention all the different time zones. Do they just keep traveling in one direction, going into different time zones, so it's always 3am for them?
>>
>>17084579
Time is pretty much a universal concept in science if demons do exist they would be pretty familiar with it, maybe not time zones or the like but time in general
>>
>>17084579
>>17085660
which means the devil hour for them might not be 3 AM, but due to timezones legend says here on earth in the physical realm its 3 am
>>
>>17085660
Yes, time is the movement of particles. How would they classify an hour, a day, year, etc? It's all pretty arbitrary. Sure you can say a day is one Earth rotation and a year is a revolution around the sun, but why 24 hours in a day? Why 60 minutes in an hour? How are they supposed to know that shit?
>>17085679
So they've basically got a demon-Google that tells them what time it is in different parts of Earth?
>>
>>17084557
When did we get the influx of christfags?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.