[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know of anyone personally that died and was brought back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (33KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 408x439px
Anyone know of anyone personally that died and was brought back?
>>
Jesus
>>
Some faggot who used to show up to parties and kickbacks unannounced. If you were unlucky enough to meet him for the first time, he would go out of his way to turn the subject onto car crashes/fatal accidents. He would then mention how he wrecked his motorcycle and was "legally dead" for 6 minutes. He claimed all he can remember was a warm sensation...which was probably him pissing and shitting himself.

In the end, he got a fat mexican pregnant and now works at a gas station. Such a wasted life to save
>>
File: jesus.jpg (132KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
132KB, 1024x640px
>>17080020
>>
I very nearly killed myself (overdose) but woke up just fine all on my own. The doctors and nurses were tripping out because they were prepping to intubate (???) me since I wasn't breathing. I'm not sure if I was actually dead or not, but I only saw blackness before I woke up. no god, no devil, not even a spirit animal.
>>
My boyfriend. He's a former police officer who was shot on duty through the left shoulder. It barely missed his heart and severed a fuckton of arteries. His heart stopped and he was clinically dead for two minutes. He survived because of the other officers on the scene.

He said it was incredibly cold, to the point of being painful, and that he couldn't see anything. He could hear what was going on around him, but it sounded very far away. He could also vaguely feel when he was touched, but had no ability to react. He described it as, "like being trapped in a tiny, dark corner of your mind, and feeling this total sense of doom because you know it's over."

It scares me to think that that's what death is really like.
>>
>>17080077
>>17080070
>>17080029
Oh
>>
>>17080086
*pops den parts*
>>
>>17079994
my mom's friend has legally died 9 times on the operating table and is still breathing

first time was when he got into a car accident as a teenager, subsequent ones were from cardiac arrest and most likely other things
>>
>>17080126
Well has she told you what happened after?
>>
My aunt died twice during back surgery. Her doctor calls her his miracle patient
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 350x350px
>>17080158
Sounds like someone or something was watching her back.
>>
>>17080190
Caaaarrrrllllooooooosssssss!!!
>>
Me

There wasn't anything
>>
>>17079994
These aren't personal, but there's a lot of them.

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Archives/NDERF_NDEs.htm
>>
My English teacher back in high school. Woke up in a body bag.
>>
>>17079994
during eye surgery as a kid i had a dream i was watching the surgeons operate on my eyes it was probably just a dream because there were no complications
>>
Me.twice. alcohol poisoning. Don't even remember being alive so I don't remember being dead either lol still like like to drink though
>>
>>17080077
Yeah, sounds about right. I can't relate to the people who say they had all the fuzzy white light kind of experiences. I feel like they're either lying or there were some random synapses firing that made them recall random brightness or popular myths. I saw/experienced nothing. Closest alive sensations were blindness and numbness. Don't let it get you down. Nobody really knows what's really on the other side, though it most certainly is nothing like the sensations of having a physical body or consciousness. It's only scary if you freak out. Coming back is the hard part. Then you get to think about it for months or years before you can be ok with your little preview. All that bullshit is on this side. Over there it's peaceful.
>>
>>17079994

I 'died' for a total of 3 minutes after a car accident. It only meant my heart stopped multiple times. As far as I know, NOBODY has come back from true death (brain death).
>>
>>17081377
Yep. Vital functions stopping and loss of consciousness are as close as we can get and still come back to tell tales. What do you remember?
>>
>>17081398

Absolutely fuck all. One minute I'm seeing everything in a weird slow-mo, next I'm waking up alone in the hospital in the middle of the night.
>>
>>17081421
Doesn't that suck? How long did it take you to go back to "normal"? I was in my early 20's when I got a good one like that. I didn't speak for a month. I liked going outside and looking at the sky and plants and shit.
>>
>>17081449

Mentally, I went back to normal immediately. I had no idea my heart had even stopped, and I felt nothing when I was unconscious. It did feel like people kept trying to get me to freak out about it, but it really wasn't an issue.

Physically, nothing more than a few broken bones and a pretty big bang on the head.
>>
My grandfather. Met with his father, which he never knew because he died when he was just a baby. Then returned.
>>
>>17079994
My sister in law died for 1 minute on the operating table after a car accident.
Apparently she had an obe and saw the doctors performing on her. She also saw a kid that she'd never seen before standing over her.
While she watched the kid turned around to face her and said "I know what you did".
She didn't really know what that meant but she still remembers the whole thing pretty clearly.
>>
>>17080975
None they told you about...
>>
Yes when I was very young.
>maybe 6
>mother was with this Mexican guy
>for whatever reason I was going to his grand mothers house who was like 102 or some ridiculous number
>it was sort of in the ghetto but when I got there there were lots of red candles lit
>aparently it was a ceremony because the woman came back after being dead for several minutes
>woman claimed some spiritual things about the experience.
>I walked over to say hi to her and she whispered some things and grabbed my hair to tussle it is something while looking at my eyes.
>that's the last of the memory.
>>
Yeah but not like you think. He was transferred to a new body and born again.
>>
My uncle, mom's brother. He was on a fishing boat in a storm off Seattle in the 70s— tied his hand to the deck to keep working and have some stability - a wave knocked him over board while the boat was going in circles. So he drowned and froze from hypothermia at the same time.

By the time he was revived it had been 45 minutes—something about the hypothermia allowing his metabolism to slow and his brain to survive.

He hasn't spoken about it much and refused to talk to book researchers about it that have looked him up. But he said it was the most comfortable he has ever felt, no pressure from gravity, eyes were relaxed, etc. It definitely changed his life...he took up meditation and formed his own kind of spirituality studying neuroscience and eastern techniques.
>>
>>17079994
Nelson Mandela
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 590x590px
I heard of this mail man who was shot in the head by a gangster in the Nevada desert. He actually returned from the dead and killed the gangster and ruined his plans to take over a city.
>>
File: 1434304291020.jpg (82KB, 500x657px) Image search: [Google]
1434304291020.jpg
82KB, 500x657px
>>17079994
My uncle has a lot of health problems, listing them would be pretty hard off hand as I'm not the closest to him. Whatever the case, last december he was taken into the hospital because of chest convulsions which led to a heart attack right there on the ward. He'd been waiting for a heart transplant for some time but he wasn't top on the donor list, so he had the choice between an artificial heart with full metal valves, or a pig's heart.

The main problem was, the artificial heart would require taking a blood thinner every single day for the rest of his life, but the pig heart would shorten his life expectency. As I said, my uncle is pretty much half-dead anyway, with a gastric bypass from a failed disgestive system, plus he can barely walk due to skin and muscle grafts from his left leg due to a blood clot.

But I digress. He chose the pig heart and they operated the next day. He went in under epidural sedation, very much aware of his situation. His body started to shut down on the operating table due to the stress his system was under, but he was resuscitated via defibrillation. He was home in january in extensive care and has been resting easy since.

He told me that the moment his eyes shut he thought it was over, he talked about feeling very floaty, out of body almost? Whatever the case he's still with us and I'm going to be seeing him sometime before christmas.

Sorry for the blog but it's the only real experience with near-death I've had.
>>
>>17079994
I met a nigga that was dead for an hour from alcohol poisoning.
>>
>>17079994
Happened to me. Drowning. Was underwater for more than 15 mins. Woke up in the hospital.
>>
>>17082233
I didnt understand, but then your pic loaded. Well played sir
>>
>>17082296
And yeah saw stuff too. And yeah i've researched about it and know that there is a theory which says that everything the human experiences during the death sequence is a way of the brain to understand what is happening or to provide "comfort" by secretion of "happy chemistry". But we can never really know for certain right?
>>
have been resuscitated twice in my life. both times were drug overdoses. the only thing i remember during the time before the revived me was laying face up on a gurney watching the fluorescents roll by me and the nurses and doctors gathered around me to keep me alive.

>its easy to see why people can see lights at the end, maybe looking through their squinched eyes and/or aliens angels because of the staff working under the lights. idc, wish they would have let me go. just my experience.
>>
Snowmobile accident, got caught in an avalanche some asshole started
Legally dead for 2 minutes on the helicopter when they lifted me out
I can't remember it too well because I had a brain injury but I can remember it feeling like I was completely relaxed
>>
smoke some dmt op
>>
This is totally not a near death experience, but once I starved myself for almost a week and lived on two glasses of milk per day and water so that my blood tests could show up bad (don't ask).

When I was at the doctor, she started by filling an entire syringe with my blood. I remember a tingling as fuck sensation in my legs and I started to shake. She continued to fill TWO MORE syringes with blood (I don't remember you needed more than half a syringe last time I was there).

I passed out and I didn't feel anything, it's one of those feelings you need to experience to know. I felt numb and ticklish and shit. It was horrible. Then I recovered a minute later and my doctor looked pretty concerned.

Definitely not a death experience but yeah that's what I imagine it's like.
>>
>>17079994

Both myself and my fiance have died and been brought back to life.
>>
>>17082316
Cats purr when they are dying.
>>
>>17079994
i died on several occasions
its different every time
ive seen beyond this world. i have left this reality and visited others
>>
>>17080035
I really like this image
>>
>>17082662
They purr when they're in pain to cope
>>
I o.d'd twice on black when i was 17/18. Dont remember anything, just felt like I was sleeping. I woke up tearing profusely i wasn't sad or scared they were just pouring down my face. Cousins gf said i came back when she started praying. Tbh never felt the same after the second one.
>>
>>17082643
Oh ok cool
>>
>>17080724
2fcknspoopy4me
>>
>>17079994
apparently my grandma did. she had a terrible fever back in the 60s in Mexico
she told me something about flying around in the sky with the clouds. probably some fever dream but it's something she told me none the less
>>
>Family get call from nursing home
>Great aunt is on the way out
>She's in her 90s, bed-ridden, so frail she can't sit up without assistance
>Family rush in
>Doctor says her blood pressure is at fatal levels, death is imminent, leaves us to be with her in her last moments
>Everyone quiet and sad for a good while
>Suddenly aunt sits bolt upright and screams "HE WON'T LET ME IN!!"
>Everyone shits a fucking brick
>Nurse comes rushing in
>Aunt requests a cup of tea
>She had no idea she was on death's door, thought family had just paid a surprise visit

She's sadly passed on for real now. That wasn't the first time she died and got better. When she did finally pass away, the doctor actually asked if we were sure.

Never asked her about the 'He won't let me in' line. If she didn't realise what was going on, I didn't want to scare or distress her.
>>
>>17079994
My heart stopped for a few seconds after surgery, does that count?
>>
>>17082667
it's all yours friend
>>
>>17082233
Looool
>>
>>17082639
I've passed out twice. Both times very similar
First time I was at the bar.
>Suddenly felt sweaty
>things sounded very far away
>must've gone pale
>friend said "are you ok"
>I heard "armf unf onfay?
>knew I was either dying or going to pass out
>shook my head no and grabbed his shoulder
Next thing I remember I was on my face laying on the floor some 10 feet away and I heard my friend say "everyone back the fuck up". he said I just went limp and he couldn't hold me up so I dropped straight forward. I was out for about a minute I was told, long enough for someone to call an ems. To this day in not sure why, but it happened.
Second time I shattered my ankle and hyperventilated. Same thing, sweaty, muffled sound, next thing I knew I was staring at an emt and he was asking me if I knew my name

I don't remember any feelings or sensations. Just black and quiet. Not even having a thought. If that's what death is like, it sets in quick, and it didn't hurt so I don't fear it. The hard part is waking back up
>>
>>17083569
Also got knocked out once but I really don't remember like a whole minute leading up to it and then probably 2-3 minutes after I "came to". Smacked my head real hard skateboarding in high school. Had no idea what had happened until I was told
>>
>>17080029
>kickbacks
i hate this word
>>
>>17083569
I had something similar. It was really cool.

I was high on mushrooms and just sitting down in a funny position with a lot of pressure on one of my hind ribs.

Anyway I got up and everything around me went into a stretched out tunnel devoid of colour (black and white) except the centre of my vision which was still colourful and zooming away from me really fast.

Physically I felt short breathed and I had to grab onto something...

A lot of cool shit happens to me on shrooms man, they are so awesome.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.