[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spoopy camping stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

So I was at one of my friends house this past Friday, and we had planned to camp out in the woods of his 50+ acres.
It was around 10:00 pm and 6 of us took 3 cars to an area dubbed "the circle" which is pretty much right in the middle of his land. It's considerably thick forest riddled with totaled cars and giant metal shipping crates from his dad's construction company. It's not unusual for us to see bear, deer, wild dogs in the summer either. Anyways, we were unloading things from my jeep, talking and shit, when we heard a high pitched scream come from the west of where we were. It almost sounded like a coyote (which are common around here) so we just assumed it was that. A few minutes later we heard the noise again, but it was considerably closer and came in a series of clicks.

Three of us decided they were just going to go home and play rockband or some shit, and the 3 of us left piled in the hosts car to go grab his 12 gauge cause we were set on sleeping down there. It was just a dumb dog right?

When we came back we decided to try and imitate the noise we heard and let off some high pitch whistles. Not sooner than 10 seconds later did we hear it again, and again. In between calls, we'd hear semi-distant bush's move, and it sounded like it came from a different direction each time.
No matter how close it sounded, we couldn't seem to pin point it. After we hushed the fire, we all slept in our cars.

The next morning we decided to investigate the area and found not one, but two nearly decapitated grey foxes, almost on opposite sides of the surrounding mountains. We live in east Tennessee if that helps, but I just want some suggestions on what it could've been.

Sorry for shitty story telling ability, but feel free to share your experiences
>>
>>17080501
Bump
>>
>>17079725
>OP posts believable OC
>no replies
Never change /x/.

So when you say decapitated the bodies were there but heads missing? Did it look like the heads were cut off with a sharp instrument, or bitten off? As in a clean cut vs having ragged edges.

I've only been camping twice in my life and nothing spooky happened besides hearing a few gunshots at night during one of the two trips.
>>
>>17079725
I heard a noise that might have been kind of similar. I'm convinced it was a demon. I was going to do this satanic ritual near the creek by my house and at the last second I decided "fuck it, I'm just gonna sit down and pray for peace at this veteran's memorial." The second I got down to pray I heard this absolute screech from the woods, it sounded like a dinosaur or a monkey whatever it was it was the loudest noise I ever heard and I screamed and fucking ran.
>>
>>17079725
was that it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk1mAd77Hr4
>>
>>17082624
see also
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6NuhlibHsM
>>
>>17079725
>series of clicks
watch from 1:20
>>17082629
>>
>>17079725
You probably just heard a coyote pack hunting some foxes and there was a mix of their calls over the night, I am at my buddy's place who has 30 acres right now and we get the same sounds, just not the clicks of the foxes, When we go out and hike the property at night we get stalked by coyote packs a lot of the time, the periodic howls go silent and after a while you start to hear signs of movement from different directions every few minutes, we haven't had a stalking pack attack us yet so we mostly just keep moving when they start circling us so they can't surround well enough to want to try anything. This time I'm out here we haven't run into them due the the cold and all of the ones the neighbors have killed recently.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.