[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Four paranormal experiences in my life: 1. When I was 12 I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Zdzislaw_Beksinski_56_1600x1200.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Zdzislaw_Beksinski_56_1600x1200.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
Four paranormal experiences in my life:

1. When I was 12 I was paralysed with fear by a black figure standing in the corner of my darkened bedroom which proceeded to sit down silently on the floor, disappearing at the end of my bed, then it gently held my foot. I screamed, turned the light on, and there was nothing there.

2. Aged about 20 I dreamed I was standing in the middle of a high street, with no one around. While standing there, I looked around me and took mental note of a street sign and the name of a shop. When I woke up I googled the places on the street sign and the shop name and found the exact place where I had been stood in the dream. I had never been within 100 miles of the town.

3. On September 8th 2001 I was planning what to paint on my recently whitewashed bedroom wall. On a piece of paper I drew the crude outline of a cityscape, with two tall buildings dominating the skyline. I later filled in all the buildings with felt pens, but neglected filling in the tall towers because they would use up too much ink. a few days later two tall towers were brought down by jets.

4. Last week I flipped a coin 6 times in a row Heads, then 6 times in a row Tails. I then asked the coin out loud "Are you the devil?" Heads. "Am I going to hell?" Tails. "Heaven?" Tails. "Then its purgatory for me?" Heads. "But I could still get into heaven right?" Heads.

At that point I decided to stop flipping.
>>
I think you meant to say "four generally unremarkable things that took my entire existence to happen."
>>
>>17079425

More outdoors. Less 4chan.
>>
your pap needs to SPANK u lol :D
>>
>>17079425
kill yourself
>>
I'm a Christian and I have had cooler paranormal things happen to me
>>
What town did you dream about?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.