[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird astral projection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: service-6.jpg (178KB, 848x518px) Image search: [Google]
service-6.jpg
178KB, 848x518px
Hello /x/ !
Recently,I've started to investigate about astral projection,I don't know if my problem is worth a whole thread so this is also an astral projection thread.

Everytime i try an astral projection,I start having really strange and violent shaking in my whole body,it'spretty much relatable to convulsion,my foot are shaking,my hands,my head and even my ass but only one part of my body per on

The strangest thing is that I often find myself in pic related

Can someone explain me what is going on ? I've already tried switching technique but same result
>>
That dude has tetanus. You have tetanus.
>>
>>17079293
well,shit happen only when i try an astral projection,and more in my case it's more my chest who go up like i was going to vomit something
>>
that's an old photo of a person with tetanus you fucking retard. it's called opisthotonos

I'm sure you felt super special finding that pic and thinking it had some sort of astral projection meaning without realizing it's an enormously famous painting that everyone already knows about
>>
>>17079309
I just googled convulsion ...
The picture isn't what i want to talk about anyway,it just looked like a little bit
>>
isn't that part of the experience? afaik you have to be pulled or shake at some point until it gets you out of the body.
>>
File: chakra theosophy system.jpg (46KB, 408x600px) Image search: [Google]
chakra theosophy system.jpg
46KB, 408x600px
>>17079283
OP, the problem is that you're not putting your body to sleep the right way. When you attempt these endeavors it's usually advised to do it around the night time because the body will go to sleep allowing the energetic flow to be directed to the astral body instead of the physical body. Experienced practitioners can learn to do this consciously after they've mastered certain nerve plexuses and have the ability to relax their own bodies. Try doing your practices closer to the night time and/or practicing meditations to relax your body further.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.