[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, sorta first time posting anywhere other than /b/ but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (31KB, 304x483px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 304x483px
Hey guys, sorta first time posting anywhere other than /b/ but I saw a few post about skinwalkers and I was just curious as to their general information?

Also if anyone has any greentext or stories to share that would be much appreciated
>>
What are we fucking google?
>>
>>17077663

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skin-walker

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/skinwalker/
>>
File: 20151213_100637.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20151213_100637.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>17077663
They're native American, most natives who know of them don't like to talk about them. Supposedly to become one you need to murder a person you love or something.
>>
>>17078173
>They're Native American
No, they're fucking not. They just happen to share a name. 4chan "skinwalkers" are the creation on /k/ and /x/ invented at the end of either 2012 or 2013. There was a huge debate at the time over whether they should be called skinwalkers or some other name like "flesh gaits" due to this that was ongoing for probably close to a year.

From Wikipedia:
>In some Native American legends, a skin-walker is a person with the natural ability to turn into any animal he or she desires. To be able to transform, legend sometimes requires that the skin-walker wears a pelt of the animal. In most cases, this pelt is not used in modern times because it is an obvious sign of them being skin-walkers

It has nothing to do with the qualities attributed to creepypasta skinwalkers. A lot of people get seriously fucking pissed off when told this an insist it really did come from the Native American myth it shares nothing in common with. These people are newfriends. The original story was from like Australia and it is probably the last good thing this board ever produced, fucking take credit for it.

Also if those are your tattoos you look like a retarded faggot.
>>
>>17079454
Yinaldlushi then.
>>
>>17079454
OP here, I'm an Australian so I know some folk-lore

When you say it originated he would it be to do with something similar to the yowie?

It's pretty much Australia's version of bigfoot
>>
>>17080273
You mean the yowie ice cream?
>>
>>17080880
No he means yaoi, you dumb slut.
>>
>>17079454
>mfw there are books about Navajo legends that mention skinwalkers and the adverse affects of whistling at night
Pleb.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.