[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a spirit contact you within a dream?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: higher self 1.jpg (31KB, 362x480px) Image search: [Google]
higher self 1.jpg
31KB, 362x480px
Hi /x/. I've been having weird dreams lately and strangely it's been happening since i started lurking on this board. I've never encountered anything paranormal, but I started reading experiences etc and I sort of wish I did, because my life is very boring. That sounds priviledged I know. Okay, enough of that. About the dreams. They're odd, because I usually have a vague visual recollection of it. Past few weeks, nothing. I don't remember what I saw, but only remember what happened distantly. I thought nothing of it maybe I just had trouble sleeping. Slowly I remembered less and less of what I dreamt about. I ignored it. This weekend though... Saturday morning I woke up kinda violently like from a nightmare. I tried to remember what i dreamt about like usual, but my thoughts... they were like static. I couldn't think about anything like my brain didn't process my thoughts. I layed in bed with a huge head ache from the "static" in my mind. Then it stopped suddenly and I remembered something from my dream. Nothing visual again, but something someone had said. "It's cold". It felt like my own thought and like somebody had planted in my mind. This was weird, but the next morning (this morning) got weirder. I should have probably tell you my father passed away last december from a heart attack. This morning I woke up and finally remembered almost everything from my dream visually. In the dream my father was alive and we were cooking food. I felt so happy he was there. I could control my thoughts and actions in the dream and I started talking to him. He asked how my life was going and I told him recent events and about my job etc. But, then the mood changed.
"Are you happy?" he asked.
"Yes, very."
"I'm glad."
"I'm not sure if this job is what I want to do with my life though."
"Do what you are good at and what you must."
Then I woke up. Is my dad trying to contact me in my dreams? Is that possible?
>>
why ask a question when it's obvious you won't accept anything else than a full hearted "yes"?
>>
>>17077612
perhaps OP meant "if i dream of something that gives me a boner, is that a spirit trying to contact me or is it the random firing of patches of neurons in my tiny brain when i sleep?"
>>
Yes your daddy is contacting you mind if I do too?
>>
>>17077612
>>17077618

its getting close to the day he died and thats why im kinda freaked out also i never control myself in dreams like that and it felt very real

maybe ill find out when i go sleep the day he passed but im kinda scared
>>
>are you happy? he asked
>yes very
>>
>>17077618
judging from what he writes, he is already fully immersed in the belief that it's his father, and he only seeks validation here. making any argument to the contrary will only be met with hostility and denial.
>>
>>17077632
I'm not OP but nigga if you're only here to attack peoples belief or whatever why not go to yahoo answers Religion & Spirituality section?

Any time someone asks a question about god just answer "SPIRITS/GOD/AFTLER ECT DONT EXIST IDIOT!!!1111" and receive your thumb ups :^)
>>
what does it mean that I see this pretty young girl probably 15-17 and were really friendly and feel super happy then I spray water all over her face? her hair covers her face mostly n I can't see what she really looks like. am I just becoming a pedo then? its super clear and real dream which is unusual for me
>>
File: l.php.gif (813KB, 346x388px) Image search: [Google]
l.php.gif
813KB, 346x388px
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Come on for fucks sake
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.