[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of Baba Vanga's prophecies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: baba_vanga.jpg (95KB, 958x1000px) Image search: [Google]
baba_vanga.jpg
95KB, 958x1000px
What do you guys think of Baba Vanga's prophecies?
>>
Good for a laugh.
>>
>>17076784

But like 85% of her predictions were accurate so far, and the whole ISIS scenario is turning out quite similar to the things she predicted for the future of Europe.

[spoiler]her distant future predictions are awesome to use on a sci-fi flick
>>
>>17076623
How many of these threads did she predict you to fucking make?
>>
>>17076809
85%...?! Don't you mean like 14% - and that's being generous?!?
>>
>>17076809
Any source on that 85%? I hear everything from 75% to 90%.

Also I'm very skeptical of her prophecies, since I can't actually find any first hand accounts, only relayed information. And apparently she predicted WWIII starting five years ago, which simply didn't happen.

Also this board doesn't have spoilers, not that you did it right anyway.
>>
>>17076838
>not that you did it right anyway.

you don't need to close the spoiler tag in other boards
>>
>>17076933
I like how you responded to that bit instead of anything related to Baba Vanga.

Good to know though, I've been closing them manually for like 7 years. Even the FAQ says to do it like that. The more you know.
>>
Most of her prophecies were to give advices for politicians.
She did tell about the happenings but in a way like Nostradamus that they are eerie bunches of words.
For example, she didn't predict the years you see on thse lists at all. The further it goes the more bunch of nonsense it gets.

The middle-east situation and others were revealed to the public after her predictions.

I personally don't know whetever believe it or not.
But I believe she was a brillliant woman when it came to medicine and spiritual healing.

If nothing ISIS related comes to pass it isn't her fault but the people spouting this nonsense.
>>
>>17076623
Here you go, a copy-pasta of my original post.

Bulgarian here.

She didn't make predictions about 9/11 or Kursk, in fact claims that she made said prophecies started appearing some time after the said events. She would rarely speak of global events, and when she did she would usually urge people to be kind and good to each other and that everything will work out. Whenever i see this list post on the internet it keeps undergoing changes to fit the current world climate.

Most of these things that are circulating on the internet first started appearing around the bulgarian web and then people decided to share these things around causing massive disinformation. As the bro here mentions tabloids picked up on a lot of this, especially russian ones which to this day continue to generate propaganda about how Vanga predicted that russia will be the salvation of the world and possible the universe.

My family has personal experiences with her and I can confirm that she wasn't wrong about anything she ever said to them.

The only thing that she has spoken about as for our "future" is one written down by her niece, in her book about her and it is as follows (paraphrase):
"Humanity will go through a lot of natural and social disasters. Human consciousness will change. There will be difficult times and people will split up in groups according to their beliefs. The most ancient of teaching will come. They ask me "is it soon?". No its not soon - Syria has not fallen yet."

This was said by her in 1980.

Book in bulgarian is here:
http://www.otzvuk.com/Knigi/New%20books/Baba_Vanga/Krasimira%20Stoianova%20-%20istinata.pdf

Go to page 98, bottom paragraph or search for: Oщe Cиpия

Copy the paragraph into google translate and have a read.

Take this as you will. I cannot prove anything to you nor will I strive to do it, as I have my personal experiences that lead me to believe she was/is right.
>>
>>17077397
That's what I though.

The possibility what will happen still gives me the chills.
It's good to know the outcome is on the bright side but something really will happen before that and we are on the brink of it.
>>
>>17077397
Is the ancient teaching https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Dzyan
>>
>>17076623
Funny how shit like this keeps getting posted over and over as if someone is trying to start a rumor or something.... Is the old thread even dead, or are you beating a dead dog?
>>
>>17077543
No idea, she didn't say what it was. It could be a "new teaching" as far as we are aware of history that was lost. Or it could be a teaching that is new in history however it is the one real teaching about the way of things, making it as old as the universe, as it was the only true one to begin with.

Your guess is as good as mine.
>>
Allejandro Jodorowsky says "Anyone who tries to predict the future is a conman. The future is a con." I'm down with Jodorowsky.
>>
>>17076623
literally 9gag-tier
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.