[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are ghosts/souls even real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1449519050819.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1449519050819.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
A thread 404'd before i could properly reply to it

I'm not saying that ghosts are real, nor am I saying they aren't. because I don't have enough proof to support either notion.

I'll be the first to agree that coming online to ask for help summoning a sex demon is pathetic and ridiculous, it's that people asking ironically are even more stupid because it happens often enough for the stupider people to consider it a real thing. moving on..

While there are people out there who believe they can prove they existence of a soul
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/quantum-scientists-offer-proof-soul-exists/story-fneszs56-1226507452687

There's obviously going to be equally rational people who are skeptical before they rush to accepting something like that as truth.
>>
>>17075582

What I'm saying is, someone is not necessarily stupid for what they believe in, they would have to be stupid to begin with,

There's many scientists and noteworthy people throughout history who claim to have some kind of belief in the supernatural or spiritual.

usually you can tell how stupid someone is by how quickly they can be convinced of something no matter how unreasonable, their reasons for being so firm in a belief, or their inability to accept anything that might deny the preservation of that belief, even if pure common sense and logic is involved.

Personally I think both are somewhat correct
on the fundamental view where "Energy can be neither created nor be destroyed, but it transforms from one form to another, for instance chemical energy can be converted to kinetic energy in the explosion of a stick of dynamite. A consequence of the law of conservation of energy is that a perpetual motion machine of the first kind cannot exist."

I feel as though science doesn't have a spiritual aspect to it so there's hardly ever a reason for scientific communities to study it unless it would be to debunk something, which is a good thing, critical thinking is a good thing.

I don't know about ghosts, but being a cynical asshole is just as silly.
>>
You made a whole new thread ju tto voice your fucking opinion on something that got lost ? Damn it, the selfentitlement
>>
>>17075582
> Religion.
>>
File: hff.jpg (106KB, 625x467px) Image search: [Google]
hff.jpg
106KB, 625x467px
/x/ - your personal blog
go choke on a bag of dicks
>>
>>17075582
I didn't believe in ghosts til I saw one.

My best theory (I say best because it's the least /x/) is that ghosts are an imprint onto physical objects. Like a photograph. Light hits a person, and the "image" is stored in the object.

My 2nd best is.. We create reality through observation and interaction. Our DNA has a memory. Ghosts are a manifestation of DNA memory, created when we interact with the Universe.
>>
So you're browsing a board, namely /x/ where people explain to you what they believe on, and all of them vouch for the authenticity of their words.

Problem here, reality isn't schizoprhenic and every one and their mother is telling a different contradictory even tale.
But reality, as I said, isn't schizophrenic, so things can only work in a single way.

So I purpose we play a game.

I am going to describe something to you, let's see if it sounds familiar and clicks somehow.

-The people that you deal with here, lie constantly. They do so without any regret.
-When was the last time you saw a person OUTSIDE OF /x/ that blushed out of shame for an evil deed?
-Oh, that's right, it appears that the people outside of /x/ happen not to have any shame either.
>What forbids that the people outside of /x/ lie too? Who keeps them in check?
-Have you noticed then this particular shameless behaviour now that I'm mentioning it?
-It sure stands out, one might say they are even brothers merely of different mothers.
-Could this be actually a trait binding them together?
-They might be part of a whole.
-And you might not be part of it since you are starting not to like it.
-Are you a stranger here?
-Maybe they have hated you in the past?
-It sure is a strange way of looking at things, you never noticed, but they seem all to have this common trait of having no shame, what evils could they have done?

Here's the thing I was going to mention, let's see if it clicks.

A long, long time ago, people were in paradise, they sided with satan, and were cast out, time passed, and satan placed his people in the world, so they fool the actual few sons of God in there. So... the world would be in the hands of the devil and this would be easy to see, because such people would have no shame and be practicers of many evils.
>>
>>17077872

And they might have changed things even in holy books.
Imagine there was a Christ to come and that there was a God, it sure would be problematic if we changed God's name by things He hates. And if we changed the name of the Christ? A unique name? The name that nobody else should have because it is unique but seems very common in mexican gardeners? A name you NEED to know, just like the one of God?

Oh boy, imagine your face if these dishonest people changed those names.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.