[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saturn's association with Satan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: saturn.gif (784KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
saturn.gif
784KB, 500x281px
To get to the point why is Saturn associated with satan?
My sign ruler is Saturn so I have always been curious about it as I have a few of its traditional western characteristics.
>>
>why is Saturn associated with satan?
it isn't
>>
>>17075505
I asked a couple of months ago and should have screencaped one of the responses.

All i remember is realizing the worst in yourself to understand the best in yourself and correlating to the materialism associated with Satan.
>>
>>17075514
;)
>>
>>17075531
what? why the hell would there be any sort of connection between satan and saturn?
>>
Saturn has the letters s a t and n
>>
>>17075700
>Saturn has the letters s a t and n

So by your reasoning the planet urANUS should be associated with... OP?
>>
>>17075505
i am interested in this though all the videos on youtube are made by batshit insane fundamentalist christians.
>>
>>17075514
It really is NOT Op. Saturn is the shield to Mars' sword. It is the "Don't do that anymore" to Mars' "Take THIS!"
>>
Venus is associated with Lucifer.
>>
>>17075765
your misinformed

saturn is the sickle to mars hammer
>>
the hexagon..the hexagon...the cube..t-the cube...
>>
File: 1426592727475.jpg (606KB, 900x1391px) Image search: [Google]
1426592727475.jpg
606KB, 900x1391px
>>17075782
drip drop, drip drop, splish splash, splish splash
>>
Google Shani
>>
File: pia18274_full.jpg (165KB, 1021x944px) Image search: [Google]
pia18274_full.jpg
165KB, 1021x944px
According to the channelings of Ra and later reinforced by the Hidden Hand in ATS, Saturn is the embodiment of the Council from where our third density reality is projected form, that Matrix - the fusion of mind with matter (mother Gaia, Earth) and it´s current third reality existence. Our perception of the cosmic forces as planets is conditioned bu our third dimensional limitations, and what they represent in the alignment of the forces of the universe (consciousness included) surpasses their material condition. Then, according to Gnosis teachings found in the Nag Hammadi library, Saturn is the physical representation of the Demiurge, the Negative polarity entity that rules over our third dimensional existence. That entity has had many names throughout time from Sargon to Chronus, to the Demiurge and Death. The concept of the Demiruge rules over the logos of this planet (Sophia or Gaia) and what we perceive as the human essence is derived on the sowing of negative polarity so we attain free will and perceive the right doing when wrong doing is also possible. How the Demiurge attains this is through soul conditioning and from Saturn derive all major religions who dictate a hypocrite and violent path for spiritual ascension. All 3 major religions Catholic Islamic and Jewish worship the demiurge through negative polarity and by sacred geometry based on Saturn´s hexagon (The cross, the cube, the hexagon - all varied dimensional representation of an hexagon). Saturn has been worshiped for millenia, and always associated with time, death, mortality, and growth through mistakes. It provided our consciousness with the limitations of third density reality and through it we should choose the Light to ascend to higher densities. Gaia is our Mother, Lucifer , the light bringer, is our father, and it´s role is to provide us with with the necessary free will to be able to pursue negative polarity doings (materialism, greed, power, technology, lust)
>>
>>17075847
>continued

but with the cost of delaying our progression to the 4th dimension and time is ticking. wath this and have an idea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAkJNyl1gZI
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpZ_lswPpqg
>>
>>17075847
Did you know that France was nicknamed the Hexagon? Spooky.
>>
>>17076119
>France was nicknamed the Hexagon?

Holy fuck, I google that so I can call you an idiot and then WHOA... it's true:

http://www.asapfrance.info/en/zoom-france/la-france-administrative/

Good job anon.
>>
Saturn is alive.
>>
>>17075505
TOS (Trample On Snakes) has some very interesting videos on this subject matter.
>>
>>17075505
>>17076606
>>
>>17076606
I just found one of his videos on Saturn and honestly I had no idea what the fuck he was trying to convey.
>>
>>17076606
These videos make me feel as if I am going insane, maybe I am not understanding the symbology in relation to Saturn?
>>
>>17075847
Thanks based anon
>>
Satan is a catholic creation propagated by milton's paradice lost
>>
>>17075847
>According to the channelings of Ra and later reinforced by the Hidden Hand in ATS
Yeah, that sounds completely credible and not at all like some newagey tinfoil BS some autist pulled out of his ass.

>Saturn is the physical representation of the Demiurge
Saturn is a gas giant, 6th planet from the sun. The planet was named after the Roman god Saturn, aka Cronus in greek. Just because it is named after the god doesn't mean the planet itself IS that god. By this logic, do you also believe that the first president of the U.S.A. was a stone obelisk that sits in Washington D.C.?

Why don't you do some actual study on mythologies and the history of religions, instead of regurgitating this nonsensical newage drivel in a halfassed attempt to mix and match different mythologies with a piss poor attempt at pseudo-science?
>>
>>17077277
also, this bullshit about the "hexagon" - it's a system of storms locked in latitude. A quick youtube search of "Saturn hexagon explained" gives a clear demonstration of the fluid mechanics behind it easily reproducible in small scale. It's just some storms, similar to the red spot of Jupiter.

Any of this conspiracy crap about that Saturn's hexagon having any sort of occult meaning, or having been worshiped or whatever new bullshit is being spewed about it this week, is just that - bull shit. It wasn't even until recent years that we've even been able to observe it was there.

>>17076653
He doesn't even know himself, so I wouldn't worry about it.
>>17076691
there's nothing to understand, and the people who buy into this "cult of saturn" bullshit are completely deluded idiots who can't tell the different between a Roman God and a celestial body *named after him*.
>>
>>17077288
you are seeing it the other way around. They didnt named the planet after the god, they named the god after the planet. Saturn is worshiped for ages and has an influence in all aspects of human evolution be it energetically or astrologicaly. Saturn is more than a planet is a Logos and the planet is his 3-dimensional representation. "Saturn is Alive"
>>
Saturn has always been associated with the King of the Anunnaki.

Back in the Old World of Mesopotamia the Anunna gods were personified as Planets. This is called Astroltry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrolatry

The Greeks copied this old Pagan Pantheon and they gave the Sumerian gods new names.

The Romans kept the Planetary Correspondences.

So Anu the father of Enlil and Enki was seen as Saturn or Cronus.

Enlil was personified as Jupiter and he became Zeus, his brother was the personification of Neptune and he became Poseidon.

The reason why you see them as Satan is because they are the False gods, and those who you know became the fallen.

The Pagan father god is always trying to get people to worship him and follow him or his Son as messiah.
>>
>>17077730

Oh it's this guy again
>>
>>17077730
Who are the true gods then ?
>>
>>17078120

My God is the Creator of All that is.

The Great Architect who made all the laws for the Universe and set it in motion.

He is the God with a big G who is above the gods with a little g.

Those gods are the Builders who left the Great Work unfinished.

They rejected the Capstone of our Creation.

Those gods have left long Ago, I would tell you that we are the gods now, we are the Builders.

And its up to us to finish the Great Work.
>>
>>17078045

i know right

with his annunaki and his line breaks

what is his deal
>>
Who is Saturn? How is Saturn doing all these soul capturing, conditioning? How is the matrix created and is earth an actual place or a projection? Are our souls real or IT made that too? And what Saturn wants with us?
>>
>>17077288
I am agreeing with you since I am man of science. the only thing that really confuses me how did people in ancient times know so much about distant planets , especially venus and saturn's hexagon , black cube and all that. They were all dots in the sky just like the stars right? Weird.
>>
>>17077694
>you are seeing it the other way around. They didnt named the planet after the god, they named the god after the planet.
You are fucking idiot. Please remove yourself from the gene pool immediately, thanks.
>>
>>17078738
>how did people in ancient times know so much about distant planets , especially venus and saturn's hexagon

They DIDN'T know about Saturn's hexagon. No one did until recently when we started sending probes out into our solar system. What about Venus did people of ancient times supposedly know?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.