[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What podcasts now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 14

File: RCH-caricature-3.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
RCH-caricature-3.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
Dark matter radio is collapsing. So what can I subscribe to or find to listen to? Is "caravan to midnight" any good? Where can I get episodes (without subscription)?

Also podcast / paranormal radio general I suppose.
>>
>>17075406
>Mysterious Universe
Cheeky aussie cunts make fun of paranormal stuff but also discuss it seriously from time to time.

>Lore
Writer talks about folklore and legends, good atmosphere, sometimes creepy and always interesting.

>Astonishing Legends
Two guys discuss specific legends in very good detail. Atmospherically it falls between the first two.

>Detective
Not really paranormal but insightful and often what some might consider disturbing. Homicide detective Joe Kenda discusses his experiences on the job.

The Generation Why
Some guys discuss murders and mysteries, some paranormal some not. I've just picked it up so I can't really say more than that.
>>
Last Podcast on the Left. You really only have to subscribe if you want an extra forty minutes of podcast a month, but other than that, every hour+ podcast is free each week. Can't reccomend it enough if you wanna laugh and get spooped all at once.
Expanded Perspectives is a nice up and comer.
And our very own MothDan's podcast is free on his YT channel Sprock Frack.
If you just wanna hear some ghost stories, Real Ghost Stories is the way to go.
>>
>>17075406
>>17075473
The Black Tapes is pretty good. It's a fictionalized radio drama about podcasters and researchers into the paranormal, specifically the Strand Institute, which seeks to debunk all evidence of the supernatural. It's pretty good overall and has both interesting plots to each episodes and a cool overarching meta-plot tying it all together.
>>
Anybody listen to Red Ice Radio programs?
>>
File: darkness.jpg (16KB, 180x270px) Image search: [Google]
darkness.jpg
16KB, 180x270px
Darkness Radio, hosted by Dave Schrader and Tim Dennis became my fave after the whole "Dark Matter" debacle. They're on almost 5 nights a week and can be heard on iheart, tunein or on AM 1130. Most of their content is straight up /x/ material with Monday's being parashare where ppl email or call in their experiences and Tuesdays being all true crime stories. It's a nice blend of serious spoops with some humor thrown in. They even have an app for listening to the podcasts and a YouTube channel. Plus it's all free no subscriptions. Here's one of their episodes about strange happenings in Nevada.

https://youtu.be/_44Om7owa60
>>
What is wrong with Midnight In The Desert with Heather Wade? We are already up at that time anyway?
>>
>>17075506
Hahaha. Last podcast is so shit. You can't be serious! Don't even bother op. Unless you're some fat leftist faggot, then you'll love this cringefest.
>>
these are ones i'm subscribed to. They range from serious to ridiculous. Topics from conspiracy to paranormal, hidden history, ancient world, ufo's and the rest of standard /x/ related fare
Expanded Perspectives
Sasquatch Chronicles
Binnall of America Audio
Radio Mysterioso
Beyond The Edge Radio
Earth Ancients
Open Minds UFO Radio
See You On The Other Side
Darkness Radio
Arcane Radio
Spooky Southcoast
The Higherside Chats
The Unexplained w Howard Hughes
The Grimerica Show
THA Talks
Conspirinormal
Where Did the Road Go?
Dark Sun Rising
into The Fray Radio
Dogman Encounters
The Minds Eye Show
The Crazz Files
The Generation Why
>>
>>17075616
also a good way to find new shows is to search a guests name that you like if you have the iphone podcast app. found most of these that way.
>>
>>17075506
Are there any that don't feature a guy screaming throughout the episode? I listened to four or five of the LPOL and it was like a guy trying to be hilarious by talking about jacking off on aliens and blowing cum on them. I feel like they cover some super interesting stuff but that one guy just blows a gasket trying to be over the top offensive and 'funny' ever week.
>>
File: taco-foot.gif (862KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
taco-foot.gif
862KB, 500x500px
Thinking Sideways mostly does true crime but they sometimes cover stranger crimes/happenings/etc.

Paul Rex's Mysteries Abound - dude goes on really random hiatuses. Host with a good radio voice reading off articles and reports about peculiar topics.

Jim Harold's podcasts are hit and miss, depending on how batshit of a guest he has that week. Jim Harold himself is always decent and a very passive interviewer.

I like Darkness Radio as well, especially since they got rid of the their younger co-hosts who were unfunny and terrible.

Stuff to Blow Your Mind sometimes has shows on cryptids/folklore/etc but you'll have to dig around for them.
>>
>>17075622
I listened to darkness radio awhile ago. They were just not funny.

Heather is talking over MITD. Is hoaxland staying on DMR?
>>
http://truthfrequencyradio.com/
>>
>>17075513
Seconding this, and just saying that the Strand Institute, and Dr Strand himself, are essentially legally friendly forms of James Randi and his institute. Fun show, if a bit rocky at the beginning.
>>
Can you guys reccomend a decent podcast app?
>>
so guys, why dont we start our own paranormal radio show?
>>
>>17077626
And which of our many autists or schizophrenics will host it?
>>
>>17077660
How about a charismatic one of each?
>>
File: itmp_clr_exif.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
itmp_clr_exif.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>17077626
We've been talking about it for a while, even before all this. At least to have something on the weekends.
>>17077660
I'm down to do it. Have some experience. A lot of other anons have offered support in a variety of needed areas. We just need to get our shut together and make It happen.
>>
>>17077680

Looking at the competition out there it wouldn't be very hard to do better.
>>
>>17077660
>>17077626

We had one a while back on one of those stream sites like twitch or something. Some guy who seemed to never fucking sleep ran it, he did a pretty good job and had a sweet voice. I wonder if he would come back.

His /x/tan was clearly a trap though.
>>
>>17077683
That's true. I liked the idea of having the support of other anons onboard too. Makes it more of a /x/ community thing.
>>
>>17077707

It might make the trips even more insufferable than they usually are though. There's a difference between the /x/ community and the trip community.

I swear to god if I see one trip talking about how essential he is to the radio on the board I'll curse or hex or do negative energy stuff (or whatever the fuck it is you crazies do) him so bad for eternity with my everlasting soul that the fucking space UN will have to pass a binding resolution to stop me.
>>
>>17077715
You're right and it would have to have the same feel as /x/ to work. Fuck tripfags, people would have to stay humble and sincere or get dropped faster than a morning whiskey shit.
>>
Thanks guys!!! And OP for starting this thread. Found it hard to sift through podcasts. Given me a few to look at. Cheers
>>
So is Heather going to do a show on Monday? I'll listen, at least because it might be so bad that it's good.
>>
File: 1425658424073.jpg (72KB, 576x460px) Image search: [Google]
1425658424073.jpg
72KB, 576x460px
>>17077715
Are all trips bad or just a few?

I post Anon these days, but I used to use a trip. Funny thing is, it started as a joke on /a/ and never was about shitting up /x/. One more hint is pic related.
>>
>>17077790

It depends really. It's not the tripcodes per se, it's the attitude of the people who have tripcodes in general.

There's nothing wrong with having a trip. The issues arise when you become a self appointed expert on a subject because of your trip and shit all over other people who have equally valid viewpoints, but you know better because you've "argued authoritatively" on a subject in the past.

Whether or not you are an expert is besides the point, this is an anonymous imageboard, people don't come here for expert opinion, they come here to discuss things anonymously. Each post is judged on its own merit, not your past points.

To be honest I don't even notice trips anymore, it's only when bullshit trip drama breaks out in the comments that I see names.

I think, and again anyone should feel free to jump in and argue with me because I'm just another anonymous person, the radio should reflect this. Trips shouldn't ID themselves on the radio, if they are legit experts on a subject by all means, identify as that expert, but not "expert in jiggery pokery tripcode xxx". Radio is a different beast to 4chan and anonymity is impossible, we should just keep them separate.
>>
>>17077815
As far as any "authority" goes, I have no authority and no originality in any of the things I say. I know a lot about occultism, but that doesn't mean someone can't disagree with me. The people who usually do disagree with me tend to be the Christian fundies. They usually throw buzzwords at me rather than refute points. Sometimes it's just a thing they do in a thread unrelated to them, but that could easily be trolls.

In other words, I tend to talk about a subject based on what I know. If I know nothing about something, I don't pretend to. I also try to take some of the seriousness away, which tends to help make me less arrogant.
>>
>>17077680

I'd be willing to help with the audio side, cleaning up the recordings, setting decent levels etc. One thing I've noticed with podcasts is the amount of variation in the dynamics, most of them are too quiet so you listen on high volume but then it will have a sound or noise that blasts out. It's not that difficult to adjust.
>>
>>17077832

And here we see the trip in its natural state, note the egotistical nature of its posts, how despite not being mentioned by name it feels the need to defend itself from an imagined sleight. Notice also how it disparages a huge swathe of its imagined opponents with a very simple and sweeping statement about Christian fundies despite no Christian fundies being present in this thread.

It simultaneously antagonises and acts blameless in the conflict it is about to cause. If one didn't know any better, one might actually believe it wasn't aware of its own folly. Studies have shown however that this rare creature knows full well what it does and in fact thrives off the resulting attention.

I have literally no idea who you are mate, but you've just walked in to a discussion and brought every argument you've ever had with you. Any of the "Christian fundies" you usually argue with will soon be here to carry on arguing with you. You have shat up the thread, it might not have even been your fault if you hadn't just waded straight in and basically called everyone who's ever disagreed with you an ignorant piece of shit. But you did.

Jesus fucking christ are you even aware of what you're doing?
>>
>>17077841
I used "Christian fundies" as an example of one kind of person I end up in arguments with. If you find this confusing, then you haven't been paying attention much. Every thread that is about something related to the occult ends up with people ranting about Satan. I've seen some crazy shit posted about how the Starbucks logo is some kind of Satanic shit. In other words, you either are one of the Christian shitposters or you dont know how bad it's been the last few months. Does the name P3ter ring a bell? He was one of the worse ones and we've had a lot.

I really think I hit a nerve with you, so kindly take your ass and fuck off.
>>
>>17075604
>What is wrong with Midnight In The Desert with Heather Wade?
>with Heather Wade

Well because it's with Heather Wade and Keith said that DMRN will only continue on for at maximum 30 days
>>
>>17077856
>Keith said that DMRN will only continue on for at maximum 30 days

That's only if Heather's show isn't a hit.
>>
>>17077855
>every occult thread devolves into something about satan

Just like every Christianity thread devolves into that one asshat spamming babylon/anunuki/reptilian stuff without fail. I'd like to believe it's just dedicated shitposters shitting on everyone's threads.
>>
>>17077855

You've just activated my trap card!

Notice how I'm "anonymous"? Right, you dislike me because you think I'm someone else, but even as we have this argument here we could be having a good old circlejerk in another thread about the nature of reality.

If I had a trip, would that be a possibility?

And for reference, I'm not a christian fundie, but you just leapt straight in with the whole "it's not me it's this whole group" thing. That annoyed me, because there was just no need. These christian fundies hadn't been mentioned, they weren't here, but I can tell you that pretty soon your post is going to be a weighty anchor for all kinds of heated irrelevant arguments about some bullshit you said a month ago, rather than about the separation of radio and board as it should be.
>>
>>17077864
I don't care who you are. For right now you're an ignorant moron. We've had issues with /x/ being a center of stupid, of all kinds. I've had arguments with my own group - Thelemites. I've had arguments with Satanists. I've had arguments with people who believe in all kinds of shit, but none of the mentioned are as passive aggressive as Christians. No Satanist has ever told me I'm a bad person for not ascribing to their dark religion. No Satanist has ever said he will pray that I eventually convert to his religion. Does that make it clear to you? Shitposters or not, they have made /x/ into their home. I hate it and I wish we had more mods to take care of it. Other than that, one can talk about a radio show. I would love to help with it, but only to give ideas and help with the esoteric side of things.
>>
>>17077608
Yep, try Podcast Addict.

>>17075406
Try "Those Conspiracy Guys". Irish lads covering all the big conspiracies, false flags etc and picking them apart. I'd recommend the MK Ultra and Boston Bombings episodes to start with, those were preddy good.
>>
>>17077874

>Other than that, one can talk about a radio show.
Thank you your tripfulness. I appreciate your generosity in allowing us to return to the topic at hand rather than your own bizarrely specific beefs.

I'm sorry you couldn't grasp my point, maybe I wasn't clear, maybe you're not in the right frame of mind. Whatever the reason, what kind of contribution would you be willing to make?

So far we have a few willing bodies but our only talents would be you and the guy who does the sound mixing.

We'll have to organise a google doc or something. Would you like to help me work out what fields we need?
>>
>>17077839

Much appreciated.

Are you a techie in general or solely an audiophile?
>>
Coast to coast was classic but i dont get why people are so butthurt about art going away, dude is like 100 years old, let him retire.
Anyways i feel like there really is a market for someone to make a coast to coast like podcast for the internet age no one has jumped on yet as far as i know.
>>
>>17077885
If you want to get in touch with me and talk about it, then send me a message with Skype. I go by NegiSpringfieldof4ch. I usually like the stuff that /x/ was known for, but have been doing a lot with the esoteric and so-called magick. It's quite a subject, but if anything comes up as a topic then I can help as a consultant. I don't need any recognition, just the opportunity to help.
>>
>>17077888

We seem to be doing it, I think. Would you like to join in?
>>
>>17077889

Sure, I'll be free tomorrow.

If we get this thing off the ground tonight it's definitely something positive.

If nobody's interested though I won't be in touch.
>>
File: PicsArt_12-12-12.13.52.jpg (62KB, 541x632px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_12-12-12.13.52.jpg
62KB, 541x632px
>>17077736
Not sure. Did you listen on friday?
>>
Holy shit last podcast is fucking garbage. >Henry drowns out all the info with stupid jokes,
> marcus is a lazy guy whom laughs at everything and demands respect for doing nothing
>Ben Kissel a blatant idiot and pathetic uncharismaic man that wants to run for some sort of public office

Cave Comedy radio is a fucking joke, and if any of you three are reading this, you could have produced something great but instead went with half-assed Tuesday night at the improv.
Fuck you Ben, and especially fuck you marcus.
>meerr we're starting a patreon, gibs money
I hope a homeless guy knifes you
>>
>>17077958

Do you want to join us in making our own?

So far we have me, maybe an audio guy (great for production value, we could be better than "professional" podcasts), one trip guy who seems genuinely knowledgeable is willing to guest, and I think someone else put the idea out there.

We could actually do this.
>>
>>17077884
meh, it's not on ios...
>>
>>17075559
Yep, some kind person has uploaded all the past years of the show: http://www.demonoid.pw/files/details/3311016/6614994/
>>
>>17077995
>sweden
no thanks.
>>
>>17078011
It's very pro-white/western and redpilled, actually. No leftist garbage.
>>
>>17078027
I don't care, I hate both "sides" equally. Can't stand the swedes
>>
>>17078059

Why don't you like the swedes?
>>
where get recent/new caravan to midnight shows without $$?
>>
>heather does another show tomorrow
>opens up the lines
>only takes unknown callers
>aka ballgaggers
>rinse repeat until the end
>>
It's not hardcore /X/, but The F Plus is hella entertaining, they read retarded people on the internet, the episodes they do on some of the /x/-adjacent morons are hilarious
>>
>>17078059
Nothing wrong with us mate what grudge might you be holding? :)
>>
RCH has become the Ed Schultz of paranormal radio. I have turned him off.
>>
heya guys can you recommend me some scary story-tellin podcasts? i used to listen to nosleep podcast but i think its shit nowadays and they even recently went jew-jew... so id like to listen to some spookeh stories, but i have no idea what podcasts are good. help a bro out
>>
File: Maki lean.png (213KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
Maki lean.png
213KB, 500x482px
>>17075506
>Can't reccomend it enough if you wanna laugh
God, why must so many podcasts feel the need to be comedic
>>
>>17077860
> That's only if Heather's show isn't a hit.

If? If? Who the hell is going to listen to her stumble her way thru interviews with the shitty guests she booked and then only take calls from her friends at BellGab? Friday night's show was an utter disaster, the only saving grace was Art calling in and she booted him to go back to the retarded guest no one gave a fuck about!
>>
>>17077886

Sorry it's taken so long to reply.

Bit of both I'd say - general tech knowledge but studied audio engineering for two years, have built up some decent kit & software
>>
>>17078688
Fuck yes I love F Plus. The episodes on aliens and ghosts they do are some the best they have.
>>
>>17079075
The shit about Chakra G-Spots in the ghost sex episode gets me every time
>>
File: 223232321.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
223232321.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
TANIS (made by Black Tapes people)

Thinking Sideways
>I actually just made a thread that's dying about something I heard about on that show. Lake City Quiet Pills. >>17079370

Pleasuretown doesn't start off with paranormal shit but it gets pretty far out there.

Anything Ghost fucking terrifies me at night for some reason. Just ghost stories and experiences sent from around the world read by a Canadian.

Stuff They Don't Want You To Know has cool shit and I just like the hosts.

Limetown is fascinating to me. New episode tomorrow.

The Message was okay but I definitely guessed the twist at the end before it happened.

I listen to podcasts rather than watch TV or Netflix now. Far more interesting to me.
>>
Pertinent F-plus episodes for any interested

Hippie lady thinks Bigfoot is her best-friend
https://thefpl.us/episode/65

General Conspiracys, shit like "I'm Blue ( Ba Da Ba De) predicted Columbine"
https://thefpl.us/episode/86

People on tumblr who think they're demons
https://thefpl.us/episode/78

Astral Sex
https://thefpl.us/episode/110

"Wizard At Large Consulting Service"
https://thefpl.us/episode/143

The Best Of Internet Spells
https://thefpl.us/episode/154

People who think they're vampires
https://thefpl.us/episode/161

ALIENS "There's NO ONE on the planet EARTH that is GAY"
https://thefpl.us/episode/155

General paranormal shit
https://thefpl.us/episode/165

Djinn shopping and reviews
https://thefpl.us/episode/173

More Spells
https://thefpl.us/episode/186

G-g-g-ghosts
https://thefpl.us/episode/189
>>
>>17075406
You can always listen to that great overnight show, "Red Eye Radio", it's so good in my city it is on 6 stations, 4 AM and 2 FM, it's that good.
If you don't get enough Monday -Thursday 12 - 4 am, they fortunately re-play best of shows on Friday and Saturday.
It's the: not a trucking show, trucking show, broadcast out of a office park warehouse in Dallas.
Light hearted banter about absolutely nothing, for 4 hours, it is such a good show 2 stations in my city are going to re-broadcast it from noon to 4 pm, it's that good.
Tune in, if you have insomnia, you won't anymore.
>>
>>17075406

Real paranormal activity the podcast. This guy just reads stories submitted by listeners and is a show for the paranormal community he just hosts it.
>>
So, is anyone listening to anything tonight?
>>
>>17075406
Your picture looks like Brett Keane from Brettkeane Hollywood on GodTVradio
Maybe that's your destined podcast?
>>
>>17079451
Just got into TANIS. Basically /x/ the podcast. It's so fucking good. That and Black Tapes are some of the best radio drama podcasts out there.

I wanna like Thinking Sidways, but I cannot fucking stand Steve. His voice is so fucking annoying.

Also, Knifepoint Horror has some amazing stories with a fantastic dark and mysterious tone. Sadly he doesn't update too often, but when he does it's almost always a great episode. Definitely worth the listen.
>>
>>17075616
>>17075473
Thanks.
>>
>>17077626
Im down for this. I'm about to graduate from college with a radio diploma so why the hell not.

We should get a separate thread going to organize this shit
>>
>>17080180
Nothing /x/ related, the new flophouse episode
>>
Where Did The Road Go is pretty good. Diverse variety of topics and the host Seriah isn't a complete retard and actually knows how to interview people. Lot's of interesting guests, too.

Also, for the less paranormal, nore tinfoil/John Birch Society fix: Caravan To Midnight with John B. Wells.
>>
I'm pretty surprised no one's mentioned Welcome to Night Vale yet, it's a pretty /x/-y show in my opinion. I guess it's a drama it's supposed to be a radio announcer from a fictional town called Night Vale where weird shit goes on but everyone just acts like it's normal/reacts in various ways and general antics ensue. The guy's voice is extremely pleasant too and it actually gets creepy as fuck sometimes but maybe that's just me

Also the "weather" section is hilarious
>>
>>17080556
Don't let this die with me
>>
>>17078886
Because it's entertaining and no one wants to listen to a boring podcast.
>>
>>17080808
>implying something needs to be comedic to be entertaining
can't tell of shitty bait or shitty opinion
>>
>>17080612

>I'm pretty surprised no one's mentioned Welcome to Night Vale yet

No one mentioned it because it's fucking awful.
>>
OP here. Just listened to Tanis episode one. Sounds good. Thanks for the tips guys.
>>
>>17080612
Nightvale was really enjoyable, until like maybe 20 or 30 episodes in when they started doing a story
>>
>>17079477
>People on tumblr who think they're demons
Can't recommend this one enough
>>
>>17082250
First one I listened to! A podcast of people laughing and saying fuck and ripping into tumblr posts. Was quite funny.
>>
>>17077608
Like the other anon said podcast addict is hope
>>
>>17082399
dubs for truth
>>
>>17082399
>android
>>
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gC8vqKJX18isuoWRLJLY8cfgeTU0-KkYQVUrmL49bVI/edit?usp=sharing

For the people who want to join /x/ in making a podcast or radio station.
>>
>>17075513
I have mixed feelings about this one. I keep up with it and listen to it anyways, because it can be pretty fun, but it feels a bit try-hard at times, like they're just trying to tie-in as many mythos and urban legends and supernatural occurrences as possible to the point of it getting jumbled. It would have been better to stick to just a few elements imo. The acting is a bit shaky sometimes, which loses the realism element its going for. I can't tell if its the dialogue just sounding too unnatural or if its just poor acting on the part of certain characters.

Like I said, still a fun time though. Just don't be prepared to be spooked, because it's kinda corny.
>>
Tried the Lore podcast. Bit lame. Will do another one and see how it goes but not too keen on this one.
>>
Hoagland isn't do a show tonight. I guess he's done. He's not going to do the final 30 days.
>>
File: IRN.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IRN.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>17075406
Try anything on Inception Radio Network. Its what I always listen to when there is nothing good on DMRN. They are always talking about something paranormal. Its on TuneIn
>>
>>17083301
This. What's on now?
>>
>>17083219
>>
Cancelled my art bell subscription. Of to podcast land. Fuck art.
>>
>>17075622
>Thinking Sideways mostly does true crime but they sometimes cover stranger crimes/happenings/etc.
listend to one ep today (lost cosmonauts) and i like the two males but the girl is horrible. i'm cool with female moderators, but she is useless. adds nothing to the show but stupid jokes in this all-american-complaining voice making the other dudes burst out in artifical laughter, it's pure pain. just tell me when she's gone and i'm probably back in.
>>
Found "Those conspiracy guys".
>>
File: dc.jpg (24KB, 328x328px) Image search: [Google]
dc.jpg
24KB, 328x328px
The guy who actually should've been given the MITD slot.
>>
>>17075593
Plz kill yourself. That podcast is for geezers. I dont want to hear old top 40s and listen to 10 mins of announcements before hearing the content+retarded antics from dave
>>
>>17083219
Hoagie's scheduled to do open lines tonight. He's not yet dead!
>>
>>17088098

> this bellfag cuck can actually host a show
> community runs with unproven sycophant superfan who literally damsel in distressed prominent members instead
> MITD now hosted by the Zoe Quinn of the paranormal world

kek
>>
>>17080536

where did the road go has been good every time i've heard it.

caravan to midnight is good too.

on monday nights on dark matter there's some new military themed ufo show or some shit which has been better than whatever was on before.

spooky southcoast has been more miss than hit for me. was listening tonight at work for a half hour, boring as fuck.

that british guy on dark matter has had some decent shows but i think they were replays.

hyperspace has had some decent shows as well.

that's all i can recall really. i just listen to NPR when i want to punish myself.
>>
>>17088098
truth, that podcast is pretty awesome. didn't know he was a ballgagger, ehh hopefully he will distance himself from that cancer.
>>
Wasn't Chilling tales for dark nights going to start a podcast?
>>
>>17090884
http://chillingtalespodcast.com/coming-soon
>>
Digging Ground Zero Media.

Bob Bain's Far side is okay.

Too. Much. Pod. Cast.
>>
File: tumblr_nf17yqkAXA1tkixzco1_500.jpg (46KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf17yqkAXA1tkixzco1_500.jpg
46KB, 500x420px
Do any of you know why the NoSleep Podcast is rated and recommended so highly despite being such mediocre shit? Does David Cummings invest half his profits in iTunes shills?
>>
bump

Don't die on me! Need more podcasts.
>>
The No Agenda Show
The Daily Shoah
Counter-Currents Radio
Red Ice Radio
>>
>>17082199
Exactly. I want a version of nightvale where it's just him in his studio giving the news. I want the weather section removed and the intro and outro removed.

That combination would be the best thing to listen to while falling asleep.
>>
>>17091008
And costing $20 a season for stories that aren't even his.
>>
File: a84.jpg (26KB, 489x469px) Image search: [Google]
a84.jpg
26KB, 489x469px
>>17075506

Hey thanks!

>>17075406

I think everyone has mentioned all the ones I've heard of. And also as mentioned by this cool anon >>17075506 I'm taking a stab at doing a semi-regular thing myself.

My last episode I showed a response from the famous Reviewbrah to some of my questions. He played some of his spookiest recordings that he's picked up from his shortband radio and even mentions having stayed in a haunted hotel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI7hlrbUxx0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R67W80HFqQ
>>
>>17075406
have not been keeping up with all the happenings in radio shows. I'm not really a regular listener to begin with but I am curious, what happened to Dark matter radio? Why it collapse?
>>
Check out Where did the road go
>>
Im writing a bible and want to spread the word. What's a good podcast that will have me as a guest?
>>
>>17094966
Art Bell quit again due to reasons. A new host has taken the hot seat. The problem with this is the fans are split on it, affiliate stations are dropping the show because it's not "Art Bell", a deal with Cumulus has fallen through.

This affects the financial viability of the station. Rowland put all his eggs in one Bell-shaped basket and now the basket has a hole in it the money is drying up.

There is a 30 day grace period and a re-evaluation of the station after that. Subscribers to Art Bell (time Travelers) have been offered refunds.

DMRN is on suicide watch as someone once posted.
>>
File: 1450161831069.png (73KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1450161831069.png
73KB, 500x390px
Me and a bunch of really talented people are working on an /x/ themed podcast

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0isuiWTIkda
>>
>>17094994
48 hour spoopy thread where?
>>
>>17095016
>>17086020
>>
>>17095026
Ignore me. I forgot it's not Friday yet.
>>
>>17095027
If you're interested I'd recommend you sign up here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gC8vqKJX18isuoWRLJLY8cfgeTU0-KkYQVUrmL49bVI/edit?usp=sharing

The best part is that you don't need any skills at all
>>
>>17075506
Are there any podcasts similar to this but not quite as... Over the top? I like their content but sometimes their sense of humor is just too obnoxious for me even though in general I like the show.
>>
>>17094987
Thanks for the recap MV
>>
>>17095080
Not MV. But spotted the ballgag reference. That place is an intolerable circle jerk.

Still, we moving forward with potential podcast idea.
>>
>>17094987
That silly Bell man.

Well thanks for the explanation. I was looking into radio stations to maybe listen to on nights when my Youtube channels are dry, but I remember C2C is a bit 'silly', I guess. Not because of the over-the-top paranormal beliefs, but more like their political banter is sometimes feels sponsored by fox news. Politics is fine, but after a while it was too one-sided and made it feel like more of a comedy radio station than paranormal.
>>
>>17096161
Yeah. For a man who didn't like to talk about politics, Bell sure did talk a lot about politics during MITD. Pissed me off a bit.
>>
>>17075406
Hey guys, I see you are in need of a show to get your paranormal fix since Art had to "step away". Lucky for you the solution is simple, become a Coast Insider.

As a Coast Insider, you can listen to the show live or on-demand with your computer or mobile device. All audio streams are delivered in high quality, crystal clear audio.

Additionally, you can download past shows, chat with hosts and special guests, and e-mail the show host directly.

All this for only $6.95 a month, that's cheaper than Netflix! So why don't you come take a ride with the #1 show in late night paranormal radio, Coast To Coast AM!
>>
>>17097231
Fuck off, George
>>
>>17094987
>Rowland put all his eggs in one Bell-shaped basket and now the basket has a hole in it the money is drying up
the simple fact is he said that no one else drew the numbers and money. Without Art, the DM will die
>>
>>17097231
I hope they give you enough pizza bagel money.
>>
Haven't seen the Gralien Report mentioned, that can be quite good.
>>
The Unexplained

Joe rogan questions everything
>>
>>17075406
>Dark matter radio is collapsing. So what can I subscribe to or find to listen to?
Hyperpenis.
>>
There's a few episodes of a show called universe of mysteries on itunes that I listened to a while back. They were pretty good but the guy gave it up.
>>
>>17088215
>old top 40s
>10 minutes of announcements

You literally just described C2C and MITD
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.