[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the importance of insects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Descartes_mind_and_body.gif (68KB, 493x609px) Image search: [Google]
Descartes_mind_and_body.gif
68KB, 493x609px
In a state between asleep and waking up I opened my gritty eyes into slits. Being comfortable in my room setting I let my eyes trail around the edges of towels and coats hung on doors. It was then that on the ruff of fur around my coats hood I began to see insectoid limbs and delicate brown mottled appendages gentle retracting and waving from black anomaly's on the white wall. Unperturbed but curious I watched them silently from the folds of my duvet. I then saw 4 or 5 or maybe even more distinct praying mantis like insects, in the same mottled delicate brown pattern, all tightly clustered on the underside of my hood, moving with the same slow measured movements. Exactly how insects sometimes swarm or gather in groups and share their company intimately but alien like. They were not vivid they had a subdued dark shine to their carapaces, and fixed positions. A few even crawled away from the main group. Still not scared but extremely curious about these new distinctly alien beings, I walked up to them and saw them rustle in anticipation and could see they were very guarded and conscious of this new observer. I reached out to touch the wing case of one and they melt like sped up decomposing vegetation.
does anyone know why insects often play a big part in i suppose fairy shit but also alien stuff? live UK so no big insects here. Also have been having reoccurring dreams about this clear sunlit river thick with water crowfoot and many bees in the air.
>>
>>17074234
let me know when the bugs start looking like hundreds of people having sex with each other.
>>
Insects from my perspective tell the future in a sense, depending on when you see them, in relationship to what you are thinking/ whats going on around you for you to associate with them.

I'm pretty sure your visions are just you using an altered state of mind as a medium of abstract dreaming, and what I mean by dreams are what I would assume you want most, or that most resonates with you to best experience the moment and open to even more dreams. So my advice is to actually not associate with the feeling of confusion, but use this as a catalyst to further inspire yourself through the patterns and dreams you experience. Keep going, don't stop - the moment can vary the time of enlightenment as fast as you can completely destroy a dream and show itself as quickly as you can create one.
>>
Anyone else meet insectoid beings after doing psychedelics? Especially in the DMT realm.
>>
>>17075848
I have. Distinct visions of some sort of massive, liquid sphere. Like a planetoid of ink sitting motionless in the void. I then called out that I meant no harm to any beings in my vicinity.
>>
>>17076973
Out of the seeming woodwork, I began to notice insectoid legs. They were black, but they seemed benign. Almost like harvestmen but bulkier.
Not sure if connected, but I had witnessed a mushroom cloud later on in the trip.
>>
I've always imagined insects like the planets general maintenance system.
They're incredibly important to the ecosystem. And the way they're so organized and linear, serving their purpose above all else
>>
That's some cute writing. Yes, very cute.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.