[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NYC PARANORMAL/WEIRD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Is there anything actually creepy or weird in this city? The only thing I get are stories from hobos about how there's some parts of Manhattan where rats are the size of dogs. Maybe the occasional story about weird shit found in the sewers but anyone actually know one?
>>
File: Ray_Parker_Jr_and_Ghostbusters.png (322KB, 640x438px) Image search: [Google]
Ray_Parker_Jr_and_Ghostbusters.png
322KB, 640x438px
>>17072016
o hai
>>
In Ghostbusters, they say there's a building where in the 20's, cultists worshiped a sumerian deity. I wonder if this has any basis in reality...

And then I heard when they were building the One World (NWO?) Trade Center, people reported hearing spooky ghostly noises
>>
>>17072085

That was determined to be the way the wind was traveling through the construction. Everyone was hearing them but only on windy days.
>>
layers of forgotten sewers ans tunnels under nyc
>>
File: Hart island.jpg (134KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Hart island.jpg
134KB, 640x427px
>>17072115
That I didn't know about.

There is also Hart Island near City Island which housed a whole bunch of shit in the day. It was an asylum, a prison during the civil war. I think a year or two ago some teens went onto the island then were found dead the next day. Also that it contains a mass grave as well.
>>
>>17072016
I think all the creepy shit is outside of the city. All the negative energy in the city could possibly attract things to occur though.
>>
>>17072767
This. New York State is littered with old battlefields and abandoned hospitals. A simple drive upstate through the local routes can reveal a lot of secluded areas with a lot of history
>>
North Brother island??
>>
There are some haunted areas in he Bronx. Fordham University is haunted, says my friend who goes there. She encountered a poltergeist while studying.

There's also a rail yard near the 241st Street station for the 2 train. Adjacent to the wall that bounds the rail yard, there is an abandoned garden. I encountered a shadow person who chased my sister and I out.

We ran like hell all the way home.
>>
As a none american who has visited nyc. I think the bronx, especially after dark, is the spookiest place ive ever been too. Ill never even think of trying it again... I got a legit NY cap though, so worth it
>>
nyc contains a life-force siphon feeding stolen energy to the global elite
>>
>>17074525
>i also hear there are vampires living in nyc
You just said it where.
>>
>>17074587
I need to hear this confirmed too
>>
>>17074544
true, the whole city is under mind control as well.
>>
>>17075884
not all

ok so you can visit the Merchant house on 4th street in Manhattan which has a history to this day of people seeing shit fly around this building, there is a building downtown where you can see ghosts of dead bodies hanging upside down from the ceiling at night

plenty more I'm sure
>>
>>17072016
Check into the theatre district. Almost every theater has at least a few ghost stories.
One of the most infamous is the Belasco.
>>
I think the island the Statue of Liberty is on is supposed to be crazy haunted.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.