[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Personal Experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 269
Thread images: 20

File: images.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
ITT: I'm looking for all of you lovely anons who have had their own experiences with the paranormal. Whether it be from hours to decades ago, feel free to post them here.
>>
Sadly, I have none, but here's a bump.
>>
>>17071923
Thanks for the bump. I can't believe the majority of /x/ may never have had a personal experience at some point.
>>
>>17072001
You'll find about 3-4 categories of /x/philes here.

1. Those who have never had a paranormal experience (like me) but enjoy paranormal media, stories, and discussions and come to /x/ for this reason.

2. Those who fake having had paranormal experiences, but tell a darn good story, so no one cares if it's legit or not.

3. Those who fake having had paranormal experiences and just roleplay for attention without even trying to be entertaining.

4. Those who may have had a legit paranormal experience, but it would be hard to tell for sure, especially given #2 and #3
>>
>>17072038

probably the best summary of /x/
>>
>>17072038

Especially accurate if you note that about 99% of posters are divided between #1 and #3
>>
>>17072038
I certainly have, but when I do talk about some of these things, I often tend to regret them due to

5. Those who have never had a paranormal experience, and shit on everything that is /x/ because it makes them feel big.
>>
>>17071508
One time I thought I saw a UFO flying back and forth past the forest outside my house. The longer I stared at it, the more I felt like something was getting into my head, I even saw green, lanky aliens stare at me.

It was probably an over active imagination.
>>
I once prayed for unlimited gas and travelled ~200 miles without my gas depleting at all as registered by gasometer. I also had a really strong connection with God at the time.
>>
>>17072038
Thanks for the info, anon. I rarely see 1 or 2 on /x/, so I guess I'm pretty unlucky.

>>17072119
Were you drunk, high, tired, or young? Just asking to determine the probability of it being real. I've seen things when I was tired that I STILL can't confirm if they were real or a hallucination. For example;
My best friend and I were hanging out on the couch, watching Celebrity Ghost Stories (real or fake, that show still creeps me out) late at night, when I start seeing this full-bodied apparition slowly walking down the staircase. The hand was what caught my eye - it stood out from the rest of the body. It was a woman who appeared to be in a royal-like gown and white gloves. I told my best friend and he later claimed to have seen it minutes later. I was tired as fuck and I don't have a time machine, so I can't really confirm if we both really saw anything.
>>
Was pretty sure I saw lights hovering over a mountain while driving up the Taconic State Parkway a few weekends ago.

I ran into the Hudson River Valley sightings thing last night while doing late-night browsing. Interesting to know that I saw lights at a UFO hotspot. Probably nothing but these things usually don't happen to me.
>>
>>17072727
First; Those digits are fucking amazing.
Second; Don't be so quick to be skeptical. It WAS a hot spot, maybe you did see something unique.
>>
I had posted this in a similar thread a few days ago that's since 404'd, so I'm posting it here again in the hopes that someone's encountered something similar and might be able to give me some insight as to what these things are. Takes place in East Tennessee several years ago (5-6 now, I think). I'm just gonna copypasta my posts from the archived thread, because fuck typing it all out again. I wish I had some actual evidence to include with it. I fully expect no one to take this seriously if they haven't had any experiences themselves, and I'll probably be called an RPer (which sucks, because I personally hate RPers shitting up this board). All you have is my word that the following experience took place.

cont.d
>>
>>17073170
To elaborate, I don't claim the existence of the paranormal from experiences I've had while by myself (which I have quite a few), since those could possibly be discounted by mental illness. I have never shown any other signs of such illnesses like schizophrenia, though. I have had a few experiences that were shared with others. One that I will relate here:

Me and 2 friend were scouting out some woods for a good hiding spot. One of these friends was, and still is, and avid weed grower (just for his own use), and the forest around the other friends house was quite spacious and desolate. So we hike around for a few hours before it starts getting dark, and we are hiking up a rather large hill. We stop for a break near the top since we had been walking around for several hours now taking note of potential spots, and it doesn't take long for all three of us to notice something is off.

Now, it's getting darker, but the sun won't hit the horizon (from our view) for at least another 20-30 minutes. The valleys in between the hills are pretty shady at this point though, but still high visibility. What we all notice is, of course, the cliche silence. Forests of East Tennessee are NEVER quiet unless some sort of predator is around. Large cats and feral dog packs are an occasional thing. One friend pulls out his hand gun and the other friend and I take out our knives. We decide to start heading back, because being stalked through the woods at night is the opposite of a good idea. So we are walking back down the hill the way we came and hear the distinct crunch of footsteps behind and above us. Standing behind a large tree, as if in a half assed attempt to hide, was... something. I haven't found any kind of official name for this thing, but the description of the creatures in a certain pasta about airsoft players at a military base seems to fit close. Think of a shadow person, except it was a good 8 ft tall, broad shouldered, and long arms.
>cont.
>>
File: ShadowBeast.png (9KB, 469x467px) Image search: [Google]
ShadowBeast.png
9KB, 469x467px
>>17073180
It was like the build of a cross between a gorilla with long (but still bulked) arms. It was a good 30-40 ft. from us. We could see the outline of it clearly, but the creature itself was just black shadow. It was completely still, too. We observed it, discussing what the fuck we were looking at, and after several minutes of it being so still, were beginning to think it was a naturally occurring optical illusion. So the friend with the gun stayed where he was while the other friend and I fanned out to the sides to see what we would see from different angles. We stayed about the same distance, sort of trying to circle around it. It didn't take long to realize that we were not seeing a trick of the eyes, but that something was actually there. It stayed still the entire time, and it's shape only changed the way you would expect of a 3 dimensional object being viewed from a different angle. It was almost flanked on 3 sides now, and still it didn't move. With a large caliber gun ready to shoot, we got ballsy, and our curiosity got the better of us. So we decided to see what would happen if one of us approached it. We discussed it for a bit, and finally decided that I would be the one to do so, since I was the fastest runner.

So I slowly and deliberately started approaching it. I stopped for a moment at about 20 ft., and it continued to be as still as a statue. I started again, and once I got to about 15 ft away (which was a major ass clincher, because this thing was fucking huge), it still didn't move, but began to fade away, just like a shadow disappearing as you slowly turn on a light with a dimmer switch.

At this point, I'm confused as all fuck. It's like it was never there. I look down to my friend with the gun and confirmed that they saw it fade out too.
>pic related, my mspaint of what it looked like, roughly. I'm no artist, sue me.
>cont
>>
>>17073214
So, I'm looking down the hill at my friends, who are just as confused as me at this point, but then I look past them, a bit further down the hill and off to the side, the same thing, facing their direction from about 50 ft. away. Before I can even point it out to him, they suddenly turn the opposite direction from it, looking to a spot down the hill and to my left. I glance over, and there is a second one about 30 ft. from me, looking right at me. I turn to try and keep it in my peripheral to face my friends better and clue them in on the one behind them, since we are all 3 now aware of this one, only to see that it has since moved further up the hill, even with my friends, but still at roughly the same distance. "Oh fuck, we're flanked!" I said as I pointed towards it. Only one of them turns to get eyes on it though, the friend with the knife. Gunbro is now looking up at my direction. "uh... actually, we're surrounded, third one ten yards behind you at 5 o clock". Yes, I know the pseudo-military talk sounds try-hard, but I come from a family chock full of veterans myself, and divulge in fps (I suck at shooters, and tactics is my only saving grace), while gunbro is an avid fps player who's picked it up a bit. Knifebro picked it up from us despite being more for fighting games. I digreass, though.

Anyways, I don't have to even look behind me. Don't need to. I slide down the side of that hill and rejoin them faster than you can say "skinwalker". we each get to facing different directions and trying to determine our next move. Surrounded on 3 sides, but at least the open side is down hill, and the way we came as well. The middle one is up the hill and a good distance away. Then, in the same direction as the middle one, but much closer, a fourth one starts to fade in.

>cont.
>>
>>17073222
We all three speak at the same time, gunbro with "oh shit", knifebro with "god dammit", and myself with "well fuck". This memory is now one that brings us all a chuckle after the fact. So we keep our head about us and have a quick discussion. If this is hard to believe, it's because A) we're all already familiar with the varying animals that can and will try to kill you in these woods, up to and including fucking bears, and B) though this is one of the more interesting stories I have, it is not our first encounter with weird shit. Others were quite a bit scarier, but the stories are shorter and probably not as interesting.

So we establish a few things about these weird shadow beasts (my best idea of what to call them) from the encounter so far. First, they will move when not looking at them. I theorized after the fact that they really liked a certain episode of Doctor Who. Second, they will not be approached to a certain distance before disappearing (so far at least. wasn't in the mood for in depth and repeated testing of this theory at the time). Third, they seem to not want to approach *us* to within a certain distance. And fourth, despite being quite imposing, they don't seem to be acting overtly hostile towards us, though they were reacting to our presence. We quickly came to the conclusion that whatever they are, we are in their territory, and they are trying to non-violently herd us away from it. So, outnumbered and likely overpowered (did I mention how fucking BIG they were? the top of my head would be about mid-rib level to them, and I'm 6 ft even) we decided it best to GTFO. Gunbro suggest that they might be trying to herd us into a trap though, so we decided to try and go back the way we came with out backs to each other. Our coordination wasn't as good as it could be, because by the time we made it down the hill another 50 ft, another 3 had appeared in places when no one was looking. Took only a split second.
>cont.
>>
>>17073240
Not sure why they did this, seeing as how one of them had no problem appearing out of nowhere right in front of me already, but that seemed to be how they preferred it. It took us an hour before they stopped following us, 7 of them, keeping in a loose semi-circle around us, but never coming within 30 or 40 feet of us. After they stopped following us, it took another 45 or so minutes to get back to gunbro's house, because we were slowed down trying to keep back to back, close together, and moving the same direction, and because we continued to do so after they stopped following, out of extreme and justified paranoia. Not sure what they were, but if "feeling" ever does mean anything, they didn't feel like they were evil or malicious in any way, but more like the feel you would get being near a wild animal with offspring to defend, giving you "that look" before you get too close. Would really like to get a better idea of what they are. I've always tried to be of a more scientific mind set, and though I believe in the paranormal, I also believe that the paranormal and/or supernatural is in actuality, normal and natural. We just have yet to understand it.

Well, there's my tale, /x/. Believe it if you want, but this experience is among the chief reasons I believe. If anyone has any ideas wtf those things were, it would be much appreciated. If I didn't say previously, this happened in East Tennessee, near the Appalachian Mountains, and only a couple hours drive from Smoky Mountains National Park.
>>
>>17073267
well, if you subscribe to the work of renowned investigator John Keel, a lot (if not all) of the mib, ufo, mothman, big-hairy-monster, giant birds, and so forth are somehow linked and native to our earth, as tales of these critters and ufos and their phenomena go back thousands of years as is documented in world history.
>>
Not sure if this paranormal or not. I work until 2 am. So when I get home from work I usually have a few beers. One night when I was having smoke on my front porch, It was a very clear night. Anyways I was looking towards the south and saw a black object flying at an altitude of about 500 feet. Maybe 5 seconds after I had noticed it turned and headed my way. Flying directly over me, I noticed it was shaped like a triangle (typical). The neat thing was the only sound that came from it was the wind it created. It was probably just a drone, but it was odd.
>>
>>17073170
>>17073180
>>17073214
>>17073222
>>17073240
>>17073267

OP here. After reading your story, I am very interested in it. If I may, I would like to suggest what I believe those "things" were. I would like to believe that these were spirits connected to the land, either Native Americans or people that died in or near the forest. I HIGHLY recommend doing some research on the place to see if there have been any reported deaths there. I would also recommend returning one day, unarmed with your two friends during the same time of day, in order to make contact with what the fuck those things were.
>>
>>17073403
Yes, it was likely a drone. I've seen one and (if I remember correctly) it was like the thing you described.
>>
>>17071508
Just dreams, I remember my dreams once or maybe twice a year so when they do it's so surreal and strange that the feeling lingers for months.

I don't have particularly weird dreams that I remember, it's mostly daily life type stuff, but strong emotions (family bonds, etc.) I had one dream where I met a young girl, went through a zombie apocalypse kinda scene with her, and bonded like a little sister to the point where for weeks after this dream I had a gut feeling like I'd lost a little sister I'd never see again.

But that's it, and I don't assign supernatural meaning to dreams.
>>
>>17073523
Kinda figured it was a drone. I just wanted to see if anyone else seen one. Good to know :)
>>
>>17073516
I've had someone else suggest they were something along the lines of earth spirits before, and this is of course an area known for being inhabited by natives, Cherokee, mostly. As for reported deaths, not many, but people disappear in these woods often, even more so the deeper/closer you get to the mountain range itself, though the disappearances are attributed more to another creature that's spotted fairly often. Not sure what to call them, but the picture in the OP of this thread >>17070460 is what they look like, and have been known to be hostile and attack people.

I would like to return to the area again, but my friend who lived nearby has since moved, and someone else now owns the property. I sure as hell wouldn't be going back unarmed though. Even without unexplained spooks, these woods are dangerous as fuck, and going into them unarmed and unprepared is just asking to never be heard from or seen again. There's other areas of woods I've explored, but have yet to come across those particular creatures, so I assume they stay localized to the patches of forest they consider their "territory".
>>
>>17073615
No problem. But just for the record, I do believe there are extraterrestrials out there somewhere.
>>
>>17073806
You likely already know this, but THAT creature is famously known as "The Rake". Pretty scary shit, steer clear of that. 2 things about going in armed;

>When you say you're pretty mush asking never to be heard from again, I would actually reverse that. If I was a Native American spirit and someone infiltrated my land with "advanced" weapons ("advanced", as in, more advanced than Indians' weapons were), I'd be pretty pissed off. However, if you came to the land peacefully and willingly, chances are I wouldn't try to ward you away. (Unless you sought to destroy my land.)

>Although counter-intuitive to my previous statements, BRING A GUN. You do NOT want to fuck with those physical creatures. Spiritual is one thing, something that can destroy your life from the inside-out. Physical beings are worse, though. No chance of escape if they want to kill you.
>>
>>17072001
>>17072038
I fall under four, I've had a few but don't really feel like typing it out atm. If this thread is still up tomorrow I'll post a couple of my experiences.
>>
>>17072038
>>17073871
Also great summary of /x/
>>
>>17073845
I've heard them called several things, the Rake among them, but they also seem to match the description of what /x/ has come to know as 'skinwalkers' (I hate that they call those that, since I know skinwalkers refer to native shamans that could supposed turn into animals if they wore there fur). I've never had, or heard from anyone in person, about those things being able to look like people, and am pretty sure that's a concoction of /x/ for the creepypasta fad. I can however confirm that they CAN mimic voices and noises, which, while creepy as all fuck, isn't exactly far fetched. After all, parrots and other types of birds are able to do the same.

As for your next part, that's also assuming these are spirits of native americans. Now I haven't seen a lot of ghosts, and don't claim to be an expert on them, but I highly doubt these were human spirits. I could be wrong, of course, but it doesn't feel right to jump to conclusions one way or another.

Around here, the benefits of carrying a gun into the woods greatly outweigh the many many risks of going in unarmed. The people who do disappear are, more often than not, the ones who decided to leave their gun home that day. Between the occasional bear (usually not too hostile, thankfully), packs of wild/feral dogs, mountain lions, bob cats, the rake/skinwalker/wtfever-it-is-spook, it would basically be suicide.
>>
>>17073908
oh yeah, forgot to mention there is a small breeding population of black panthers around here. I keep forgetting that they are usually considered cryptids in North America, but they've been seen and heard so often, anyone living around here will call you retarded for trying to suggest otherwise. I'm pretty sure at one point, someone had a couple of them as exotic pets that got loose, and around here where there aren't any natural predators, had not trouble surviving and reproducing. Probably the tamest of the claims of this area, but thought it worth mentioning.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>>17073908
Do you mean a skinwalker like this? A humanoid creature that is said to tear the skin off the victim and wear it as a coat? Like a doppelganger of everybody its ever encountered?

If so, I don't think I'd have the balls to go back. Fuck that noise.

I just can't seem to think of any other spirits those could have been if not Native Americans. Maybe witches and warlocks from way-back-when, but that's a long shot.
>>
>>17073170
>I'll probably be called an RPer (which sucks, because I personally hate RPers shitting up this board)

Nah, you sound more like a #2, so thanks for the entertaining story, anon.
>>
I'll repost a couple of mine in a while, since this is a pretty good thread.
>>
File: sfcp47708214nl.png (241KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
sfcp47708214nl.png
241KB, 450x600px
>>17074730

>be me, 6 years old
>honestly a stupid kid, didn't listen, ran away, daydreamed all the time, almost got kidnapped at some point
>be playing football in the street
>the street was pretty wide, suburb-like
>my grandma was sitting in the garden, watching me
>i chased after the ball then a car hit me. i blacked out so i don't remember what happened but it felt horrible
>grandma says she ran towards me yelling, and the car did a u-turn and left
>went to the hospital, had a broken jaw, had to wear some kind of brace that made me look like the fucking joker, like a permanent grin

>fast forward to two months ago, i'm 22
>still living in the same area
>shopping in a random mall
>it's the end of the day, i'm heading back to my bike when i notice i lost my scarf
>i don't get my hopes up, but i still go back for it
> find it almost immediately, it's folded on a bench with a note
> something along the lines of "you dropped your scarf, take more care next time, from the guy who made you smile"
>whatever, happy i found my /fa/ tier expensive as shit scarf
>throw away note and go home
>a few nights ago, reading a greentext about a little kid who got stalked by a man who sent strange letters
>mfw i connect the dots "smile" and my joker grin

It was probably a nice store clerk or some guy who actually meant me smiling because my scarf wasn't stolen.
pic related
more coming
>>
Ive had a few, long story short, creepy church down the road me and my mates had access to all the time so we'd go and hang out in there. Doors would slam, chairs would move... i can go into detail if yall want.
>>
Alrighty, so. I recently moved in with my SO and her mother. If anyone needs background, my pop is a widow, has 3 unemployed adults living with him in his cruddy manufactured home, and I was tired of being another brick for him to tug around.
They live in a big house, and don't really have the funds to change despite the crawling feeling you get from just standing in the doorway of this place. It just has an awful aura about it.

Now, there is a ghost child here. We have reason to believe it's possible that it's my fiance's miscarried older sister. Mostly because, if she had been born successfully, my fiance wouldn't be here today(motive I guess?), and, the child is around the age she would have been if she had been born, when her entity or whatever started showing up. She seems age locked though. She started poking around when my so was born apparently. She has a major preference for staying upstairs.

Now, she seems like she just wants attention from J and her mama. But, I don't know why, Maybe cause I'm with J romantically, but this kid HATES me. I've only lived here for about 2 maybe 3 months? And she's given me shit to worry over.

Cont.
>>
>>17074885

J and her mother said they hear her jogging up the stairs, and see her little figure on them. They say they hear her running around upstairs too. The cats, really don't like this ghost child. They scream and cry when she's around and try to climb the highest they can get. Kinda like how cats treat living kids. Just, avoid.

What I've got from this kid is, when I'm trying to sleep (im downstairs.) She literally bangs around and stomps, RIGHT ABOVE ME.
She's attempted to shove me down the stairs. I have accidentally done that flipping heel slide down the stairs shit you see in movies, just cause this kid has caught me off guard.
I tried to be passive at first and would call out when I got upstairs. You know, so she could just know I'm up there. I don't wanna surprise her/tick her off more. She would bang shit around whenever I called out.
The only shower is up there, and I'm one of those finicky, shower everyday assholes.
There is a radio in the bathroom, and I strictly keep it off, because if I don't, she messes with it. Sometimes it's on when I get up there, and when I attempt to turn it off, no dice. Flicks back on, or doesn't even turn off in the first place.
And me a J shower together sometimes. Whenever this happens, this child paces around loudly outside the door.

She also seems to know, I'm hyped up on mental medication (Depression, Stuff for my chronic migraines, I'm not bonkers or some shit.) Due to docs orders. Because she knows I have horrible tinnitus. And she messes with it so bad. I hear wind swinging around my ears when nothing is happening, I hear quick whispers, ect.
And the couple of times me and J have slept in her room upstairs, we would both wake up to noises and would often see a silhouette in the damn door way.

Cont.
>>
>>17074824
>still be me, but 12
>scrawny kid, still an idiot, liked flashy clothes
>looked like a damn toxic tree frog every day
>friends with two taller guys (adult-tall) from school, that probably saved me
>anyway, i was walking down a street going to school, early in the morning, was still dark
>parents never stop telling me about kidnappings and i'm pretty much a spookied cunt
>a car slows down next to me, it's some middle-aged man, looked nice
>"Hey, could you point me to the nearest gas station?"
>i give bullshit directions, completely random
>"Yeah I think I've been there before, mind coming closer to show me on the map?"
>nope.gif
>"s-sorry i'm late for school i can't"
>walk off very fast
>he drives off
>road is very long, i keep walking fast
>think i see the same car driving by several times, not sure
>finally, it parks in a street on the left
>get chills down my spine, feel cold, want to ran away but shit, i am actually late for class and i don't want to get my ass kicked
>is it worse to get my ass kicked or pounded.dilemma
>walk on very slowly because i'm stupid
>inch closer to the car, ready to run
>"HEY ANON"
>two tall friends i mentioned run up to me
>INTENSE RELIEF
>"yeah, we knew it was you because of your ugly ass jacket so we came to say hi"
>walk by the car, nothing happens
>get to school late but who cares, I'm still alive
>>
>>17074888

I don't really know what to think of her. I'm passive af so I don't dislike this kid it anything. I just wish I knew why she's so intent on messing with me/harming me.
If anything new happens, I suppose I'll post in any new personal experience threads up, if you wanna go through the trouble of remembering my dumb azzzz.
>>
>>17074889
>>17074893
Good stories all around. I think it's about time for me to share another of my own experiences. I'll also try to remember to name myself "OP" to make this thread a bit less confusing from here on out.

>My best friend (cousin) comes over
>There's a barn on my property that dad uses.
>I get sick of being scared shitless of it (people have seen things in there, as have I).
>We agree to go in, deciding to stay about 15 minutes.
>I follow behind him and feel a strong energy. Imagine someone following you in a horror game, it felt like that.
>We stand close to the entrance for about 7 minutes, looking around the huge area for anything and everything.
>I finally summon my courage and follow his suggestion to go upstairs.
>We go upstairs, not really seeing or hearing anything. The energy is still incredibly strong, like something wants us to GTFOASAP.
>I insist we've been in long enough.
>He agrees to finally leave.
>Still upstairs.
>He claims that we're about to leave. (I can't remember exactly what he said.)
>As soon as he stops talking, scurrying footsteps are heard from the other side of the downstairs area of the barn.
>It's not the "pitter-patter" sound an animal's feet would make. It sounds like a small child running.
>My cousin and I look at each other, gawking.
>The footsteps stop.
>I say; "Let's just stay calm, and walk out of here."
>It took a lot of will power to walk calmly out of that Hellhole, but we did it.

There was no one in there besides us. My dad had been working in the garage and my mom doesn't have the guts to go in the barn after dark.
>>
Often times I will be in the living room at night after all the lights are out and feel or see a figure standing in the middle of the room. I see hands reaching out from under the tables sometimes and one night opened my eyes while in bed and caught a glimpse of a figure crouching to about eye-level with me and very frequently I will hear voices at night, a few times they even respond to me.
>>
File: 20151011_215207_LLS.jpg (480KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20151011_215207_LLS.jpg
480KB, 2048x1152px
>>17071508
That reminds me of the picture I took...

Also I posted this
>>17076445
Might be right?
>>
I was hanging out with some friends at my house around 4 years ago now that we are still teenagers so we make plans to sneak out after my parents are asleep to meet up with some girls smoke or whatever and see where the night takes us we are at my house and the sun is setting playing some vidya it's a super chill atmosphere and that's when the songs came, for some backstory I my great grandpa was in the German military during WW2 he fought on the eastern front for most of the war and spent a few years in a soviet prison, even so he had a great sense of humor and talked about haunting my dad after he died
Pretty stupid I know but after he died and weird stuff started happening we brushed it off as paranoia anyways
The song we could here was a very specific song I had it in one of my reaccruing dreams and I know why the government song was sieg heil viktoria he says the Song reminded him of home and his friends he left behind. We thought the song was just in the game or something no big deal a few hours later we are cooking up some ramen getting fuel for our adventure then out of nowhere the counter door opens slowly a little weird but whatevs
Music starts playing I realize what song it is shit pants mode initiated
I start freaking out friends try to calm me down they can hear it too I see a shadow looking thing same height as him but that's all I can tell decided to sneak out anyways to get away from the house nothing weird happens out there on our way back we think we see someone in the window but decided to brush it off for out mental sake go to bed have similar dreams about marching sounds and gunfire wake up nothing else happens don't really talk about it anymore
>>
>>17076679
the content of your post was interesting, but please, learn to use some punctuation. It looks like a giant run-on sentence, and I had to go back and re-read several lines to clear up what was being said.
>>
>>17076679
Yeah, cool story... but I'm gonna have to agree with >>17077258, it could use a bit more punctuation.
>>
>>17074893
>I just wish I knew why she's so intent on messing with me/harming me.

Well, assuming it is your SO's miscarried sister, I would assume she wants to mess with you for the same reason a living, flesh and blood sister would want to mess with you. Jealousy. She wants the attention of her mother and sister, and you are "interfering" by moving in with them. I'm sure some other /x/philes here could give you advice on how to help her ghost move on, or at least calm her down.
>>
>>17072102
This right here...
>>
The most I can really say is that I see shadow figures and orbs of light at night, usually on the same day every year (like Christmas Eve)
>>
>>17072038
Some stories reach unbelieveable territory and then you can tell they're fake. Th e thing about legit creepy experiences is that they're usually pretty subtle. That's why I can't understand people who complain about some movies not being scary enough because "hurr durr nothin happens". But when you sit in your room all by yourself and something moves on it's own you might shit your pants.
>>
>>17071508
A few weeks ago I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep when my vision turned red and the bed started to shake (earthquake-like). My actual first thought was, "ITS HAPPENING!!" But it subsided after like ten seconds and everything went back to normal.
>>
This is something that happened to my mom, who is very devoutly religious.

>Her Grandmother, who she was really close with dies
>Be religious, open bible to random page for comfort
>Get passage "This is the day the lord hath made, rejoice and be glad in it."
>Later that day, she picks up 4 year old me, who keeps singing this passage
>Goes to funeral, and passage is one of the main scriptures in the service

A weird coincidence? Probably. But my mom likes to think it was her grandmother comforting her from the beyond.
>>
>>17071508
Once I was 14 and i was checking the mail outside, I heard church bells ring out loudly and saw an airplane flying backwards. I didn't do drugs at the time and I have like 2 more but one of them isn't really spooky and the other happened in me and my friends dream, so it's more spoopy than paranormal
>>
>>17078064
It's a common scripture, used all the time because death is the beginning of eternity, and people need not fear tribulation because every day is a day the Lord hath made :)
>>
I've got a few from some years ago, nothing too exciting so I guess I'll just tell the most interesting one.

>be me, 16 year old fucker
>dad and I have a close relationship, we share a few hobbies and ghost hunting is one of them
>st. Augustine is our favorite spot, easy access to supposedly haunted buildings
>we often take cheesy tours for said easy access
>this one was at the Ripley's Believe it or Not, pretty chill place
>we always try to get away from the group so we can have as few intrusions as possible
>avoidance maneuver is a go, we find a quiet hallway next to the big Ferris wheel

Now let me preface this with an old wives tale of the place. They supposedly have a picture of a little girl standing next to the railing looking at the Ferris wheel, but there was no girl there when the picture was taken. I've never seen the picture so take that with a grain of salt.

>stand there alone for a few minutes with our electrician's meter, one of those that's supposed to light up when there's a spike in energy
>shoulder suddenly gets cold, tell dad so and the meter goes off immediately after I mention it
>wtf.html
>"is there someone there?"
>meter goes off
>"are you under 18?" Nothing
>"are you over 18"? Nothing
>"are you 18?" Meter goes off
>dad starts asking a shit ton of questions, he gets excited about this stuff easily
>the meter lights up a bit more, then potters out
>dad you pissed it off
>>
>>17078311
An hour or so later we have a guy come up to us saying that the group is talking to an 18 year old girl
>we were just talking to an 18 year old girl bro
Apparently from the questions the group asked, she was also the little girl from the Ferris wheel picture. After a crap shot of yes and no questions of how that was possible, the only time the meters lit up was when we asked if it was too difficult for us to understand.

Not much else happened in that place. We sat on the stairs and watch the meter blip a bit as if people were walking up and down, I heard some voices in my ear, we talked to an angry lady, and my dad got burned in the back of the leg. If anyone wants other stories of st. Augustine I have them, they're just not as long.
>>
File: 1442201852141.jpg (13KB, 291x343px) Image search: [Google]
1442201852141.jpg
13KB, 291x343px
>>17071508
I really don't have too many details, because it only happened when I was 12, so don't get mad if it sounds really fucking cliche.

So after a hurricane in my area (I can't remember the name) we were relocated to a hotel until our houses were dried out and repaired. Everything was fine, we even had a pass to go up into a five star buffet for breakfast and dinner. After maybe about a few months, our houses were almost done. I got home from school, and really had to take a shit. I ran into the bathroom, and you know, took a shit. Before I finished, I swear on my life remembering the shower curtain jerking open. The only one's in our room were my stepdad and little brother. I ran out screaming, and told my stepdad what happened. He didn't believe me and when I started crying he forced be to go back in there. Nothing happened really after that, but maybe like two weeks later we had to move because of a gas problem I think, but I don't think that has to do with what happened. Has anyone else had an experience like this?
>>
>>17071508

a skeleton popped out
>>
>>17078313
Sure, go ahead. I have a few more of my own to tell, anyway.
>>
>>17078348
Well, I had something kind of similar happen to me last night.

>Be in my room alone, just chillin'
>All of a sudden a squeaky toy goes off in the corner of the room.
>There's no squeaky toys in the house.
>I go to ask my folks if they heard it.
>They say they didn't.
>Fuck.
>>
>>17078354
Alright, sweet. I've got two more locations.

So this was in the st. Augustine lighthouse. That ghost hunters show made it really famous so they do yours all the time. My dad and I got one at 2 a.m., around the supposed haunting hour.

We've been twice. We saw some wet child's footprints in the keeper's house once, but I'm skeptical of those. I kind of feel like they put them there themselves as I didn't see it happening. But this next story is from the lighthouse itself and I think it has some merit.

>be me and good ol' dad again
>we're in the lighthouse with a few others, they're making noise and being generally obnoxious
>someone comes in and tells us all that there was some ghost sighting or some shit up at the keepers house
>everyone leaves, so of course we stay
>had the whole lighthouse to ourselves, shit was cash
>dad's asking his go to questions as per usual
>I get bored because nothing's happening
>start taking random pictures, 3-5 at a time
>point camera up at the roof from the bottom floor and take a few aimlessly

We leave the tour after nothing happening for hours and go back to check the pictures. Let me note that the lighthouse has a motion sensing light at the very top floor, and we never saw it go off. We checked the pictures and of the 4 I took of the top, 3 were in darkness and one was lit up with a body-like figure leaning over. It looked like it was either in mid lean or mid withdraw. We never saw the light go on and we were the only ones in there so take that as you will. I'd love to show the picture but it's on my old dead camera. I know that sounds like the stereotypical cop out but that's how it is.
>>
>>17078403
Here's the last one, short one. This one is from that old fort on the coast.

>be me again, touring around an old dusty fort
>history and shit
>see that little carved room that you have to crouch down to get into. If you've ever been here, you'll know the one I'm talking about
>crawl in, room opens up a bit, but not enough to to stand up
>there's a few kids in there playing right around
>they leave so I go to the back of the room and crouch, just kind of taking it in
>suddenly the air thickens and I feel my chest get tight
>feels like someone is sucking all the air out like one of those vacuum storage bags
>kid runs in and all the air floods back in, immediate release
>gtfo of there
>sorrykid.jpg
>>
>In bedroom listening to music
>Think I hear someone coming up the stairs, guess maybe it's mum coming to bed
>Hear someone moving around in her room (our rooms are connected for some reason, my actual bedroom door was a later addition)
>Shout goodnight, no reply... figure she just didn't hear me, which happens a lot
>Shout again, still no reply
>Suddenly realise I can't see her bedroom light shining through the gaps in the doorframe
>That's wei-
>Door handle starts going fucking crazy, like someone's pulling it down and letting it go
>NOPE
>Run the fuck downstairs at about 9001kph
>Mum is asleep on the settee and my brother is also downstairs
>Nobody heard anything

Fuck living in old-ass houses, man. I'd be willing to chalk it up to me simply imagining things, but everyone in the house has had weird shit happen to them at least once.
>>
>>17078403
>>17078427
>>17078466
These were all great. I think it's about time I share another one of mine.

>Be me and my cousin.
>Decide to go camp out on the trampoline late at night and watch creepypastas.
>Start watching SCP videos while eating a shit ton of snacks.
>Start getting tired.
>Start talking about how when you look at the stars they tend to form triangles.
>Philosophical talk about aliens.
>Soon it starts raining.
>Go inside so my laptop doesn't get fucked up.
>I see a green light emanating from the living room.
>We both go to check it out.
>It's an old light that I totally forgot about. It's one I felt like we hadn't used in years.
>We turn to leave.
>Our eyes pass over the staircase.
>We both see the figure of a woman at the top, watching us.
>We both do a double take.
>I ask him for confirmation that he saw it.
>He says he did.
>We keep our cool and walk to my room.

You just get used to it after a while, I guess.
>>
File: tiny scar.jpg (75KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
tiny scar.jpg
75KB, 960x540px
>be me age 17
>weekend after my graduation
>friends and I (4 of us) go out to camp
>we set up, normal may night
>we all got our own tents
>About midnight
>we kept hearing rustling
>note: this is northern New Mexico, USA
>we're about 30-50 miles from civilization
>Roundabout 1 AM, we decide to call it a night
>go take a shit
>go to sleep
>wake up roundabout 4 AM
>hear a bit of a laughing howl
>comes closer
>feels a cold rush
>comes back to sleep
>wake up with 2 mini scars on my left arm
>intense ear ringing
>scars got slightly bigger each night
>never went back to camp there

*pic related*
>>
>>17078640
kek
>>
>>17078658
i'm shit at green text stories
kek
>>
>Was about 5-7 years old
>Look out the window, it's sunny, some friends playing outside in the playground
>Decided to join them
>Literally a second after I open the door to go outside, it went from being sunny to dark instantly
>None of my friends reacted to it

It was only like 2 PM when I went. Never had this happen to me ever again.
>>
I had a weird dream last night where I was in class and there was a blue spider crawling around. Somehow it landed on a girl and she flung it off and it landed on me. I couldn't move while it was preparing to bite me and when it bit me, it was so intense I think I felt it irl. It bit me again and my teacher said I have less than a minute to live before it stops my heart. It bit me a final time and I woke up in the middle of the night and my hand wouldn't stop tingling. I kept feeling spiders crawling on me like I was gonna die but I eventually went back to sleep. If it helps, I had just taken the ACT earlier that day and I was a bit nervous ( hands were soaking wet in the middle of the English ) but I think I did good. In a non-boastful was I think it was my best test. I also gave blood Friday and it hurt when they stuck me. I'm also an arachnophobe – I freeze up if I see a spider. One day a spider was crawling on my shoe and I felt like it was actually on me foot. :/ Sorry for not greentexting but what could this mean
>>
File: 1446074369287.jpg (73KB, 400x411px) Image search: [Google]
1446074369287.jpg
73KB, 400x411px
I really don't have any really paranormal spooky things happen to me. I might hear my name or something when I'm outside doing yard work alone, but nothing really cool. I guess that's a good thing.

The closest things I have are really chuuni, probably just really lucky coincidences

>be me
>be about 11
>fucking around out side with friends, shooting each other with nerf guns, having a little pretend war
>we have a little club and were were trying to defend at from the traitor girls
>Nostalgia.Jpg
>one of the girls calls a final attack and says she's going to make in rain
>she throws her hands in the air and says something under her breath
>surprisesurprise
>it rains and we fucking scramble
>scared shitless
>we all go inside after being BTFO

Fast forward a few years
>we often tried to replicate it
>did the same actions, tried different "prayers"
>generic ones worked best and girls were better at it
>I was the oldest and always called them coincidences, but my argument was fading
>it became a science, using these odd coincidences to our advantage
>things got weird when these coincidences happened more often
>It all went to shit when my neighbor "teleported" and started acting weird about it for the months trailing it
>we soon just moved on to other things, because it became to sound more and more ridiculous

Fast forward again and I'm in HS
>have childhood friend
>not related to original girls
>she believes she can predict the future
>she does with pretty good accuracy
>probably not the same but it became a little meme
>we called her a Satanist and a witch, pretty funny

Those were good times back then, its nice remembering them. I still think they were coincidence, or just us being kids, but sometimes I wish it was real. That would've been cool
>>
>>17071508

Here is a story I posted in another thread. Ongoing shadow person experience that my friends and I had to deal with through parts of high school and after.
>>17077570
>>
>>17078663
Are there any other experiences you have had? Sleep paralisis, more ear ringing?
>>
>>17078805
Damn... that's fucked up, man. I can't believe you had the balls to walk up to it and tell it to fuck off.
>>
>>17077702
Huh, I've never actually thought about it that way. And yeah, getting her to chill some would be nice. I may turn to the xphiles if she gets too aggressive for me to deal.
>>
I have one to share, but I'm on my phone so while I type look up THE NORFOLK FOUR for background information on my story, you'll want to know it.
>>
>>17078985
I'm retarded and posted the 2nd post instead of the first I just realized.

Honestly I was just sick of this fucking thing being around. Not even sure if it was the same thing, but it felt like it. I think just based on experience these things just get a kick out of fear, whatever they are.

Idaho is a weird place. Lots of strange things go on from Ghosts to UFO waves, but its hidden under the surface people don't talk about it much unless you catch them at a good moment.
>>
File: 1448334122750.png (2MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1448334122750.png
2MB, 1440x810px
>>17079186
I recommend reading about the Norfolk Four before reading this. Also I have little memory of these events. This entire story is something my mom told me. Whether or not it's real I don't know.

>About a year or two after Michelle Bosko's murder, my mom and I (somewhere around 1 and 2 years old) ended up being the first people to move into the apartment where she was murdered.
>My mom claims that she always felt like there was someone else in my room
>My room was where the woman was murdered
>At first I would apparently start laughing out of nowhere in the middle of the night
>when my mom came in I would stop for some reason.
>then eventually I would just stare at random places for long periods of time and then suddenly start laughing.
>one day my mom tried to get into my room but it was locked from the inside
>when she finally got in I wasn't in the room but instead outside somehow
>according to her there were times where I would be crying and she would put me in my room and close the door, then I suddenly start laughing
>After my second birthday my mom said I started talking to someone in my room
>my first memories start somewhere around here
>I remember playing with a beach ball with another woman in my room and having it go out the window, only for it the ball to be thrown back in a few seconds later.
>there was a turning chair in my room where the strange woman would spin me around in it

I don't remember much more about the strange woman other then feeling safe near her. My mom still swears that I was playing with a ghost to this day. I just thought she was a babysitter.
>>
Last night I had a dream/vision? Idk I astral project all the time. I do the "look down at you hands squeeze them and pop into the dream/astral realm thing.

Any how, I saw/knew my mum had bought be some blue tracksuit gear (go gym a lot) for Christmas.

Kinda weird cos I asked earlier and she had. I know it's a vision because I KNEW it was a blue tracksuit. Could of been grey, black, black and red, grey and green etc. But I knew she'd bought a blue one. I'll see how the vision in my head matches the actual tracksuit on Christmas I guess
>>
File: IMG_20151213_164713_826.jpg (40KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151213_164713_826.jpg
40KB, 800x449px
This was taken earlier today
Put a filter on it
Circled what I thought was some entity
What do you guys think?
>>
File: received_307917669556205.jpg (19KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
received_307917669556205.jpg
19KB, 800x449px
Original photo to other post
>>
>>17079262
are you sure that's not your mum in the background?
>>
>>17079262
Talking about the black thing, right? It looks humanoid enough to be a spirit. I could be wrong, though.
>>
>>170792
No one was in the house
Mom wouldn't wear what looks to be a tophat
>>
>>17079275
Yeah that's what I was thinking.
The place where you see it had a tempeture difference and weird vibe but idk honestly
>>
>>17079279
If the place has a weird vibe, chances are either a ghost is there (or has been at some point) or you're just paranoid. Either way, it's a good pic.
>>
>>17076061
Schizophrenia? Possibly normal hypnagogic hallucinations tho
>>
>>17076061
Yeah, I'm gonna have to say that Anon is right that you have Schizophrenia. Either that or highly advanced ESP.
>>
>>17074835
>mates
>yall
Can't decide if Southern or Britbong, but yes please continue.
>>
>>17081937
Could have traveled around, or just writes that way online. I use y'all on occasion and I'm nowhere near the South.
>>
>>17081937
FWIW I've heard Americans say "mates" before.

Actually I think it was just one of Heinlein's books. But still.
>>
>>17082123
I think that happens sometimes, people from other countries start interacting and pick up on each other's expressions.
>>
Well, not sure if people here will believe me, but to be honest I dont know what I saw, but here it comes:
I tried suicide a few months ago by overdose, but it turns out it didnt work; then I went to the hospital and all that sort of thing, then got back home with my mother, okay. And since I had a shit day, my mother invited me to sleep with her so she can comfort me, but it turned out I couldnt sleep. I was looking at the ceiling of the room, but when I look to my right side there was a black figure of a man wearing a fancy hat and suit, and also a walking stick or whatever. Then I tought it was because of the meds I took that I was allucinating, but I actually felt like I was being watched; he had something on his hand and he was turning that thing, and it looked like a cube, idk. I was a little scared, but then I tried to reach my hand out to the shadow, I thought my life was shity enough so it couldnt get worse, but nothing happened; he stayed there, still watching me. I was starting to feel uneasy, then I called my mother and said: "Mother someone is here", and she replied to me: "Who? Who is here?", then I said: "A shadow of a man and he is looking at me", then she finally replied: "Pray to your guardian angel and ask for him to take his man if it's not a good spirit". Then I prayed. I closes my eyes and prayed. When I finally opened my eyes and turned to the right, he wasnt there anymore and I was finally able to sleep.
>>
>>17079254
Shit...
>>
>>17082953
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a demon of high power just standing there and beckoning for your soul.
>>
>>17083227 #
I thought that thing wanted me to commit suicide, but when it didnt work out , he was there to stare at me, like he wanted me to die or something
>>
>>17083276
I wonder what guardian spirits are. I mean, mine is pretty cool. Got out of many shitty situations in a good way.

Maybe souls of your ancestors, loved ones whatsoevr.... or something completely different.
>>
>>17083276
That's what I'm trying to say. The fact that you didn't die made him want to beckon, to... call out to you.

>>17083300
I believe that everyone has multiple guardian angels. At least - everyone who has been here before. (Yes, I do believe in reincarnation.) They can range from past lives that have stuck with you, to friends and family that have perished, and even perished friends and family from past lives. Also, nice dual dubs.
>>
I'm not /x/ I don't believe in anything posted on this board apart from ghosts

When me and my sister where young my aunt was terminally ill with a brain tumour, and before she died she made us promise we wouldn't smoke

Anyway one day I tried a fag, and when I got home and say on the sofa a picture of my aunt fell off the side. I thought it was just a coincidence, but one day my sister came In, sat down and the picture of my aunt fell off the side. I looked at her and said did you try a fag and it turns out on that day she'd just tried it.

So yeah that's about it for me, ghosts n shit.

I also believe In UFO/alien after a few sightings near where I'm from but their stories I'm taking to my grave
>>
>>17083712
To my grave because I look like a rpfag and crazy not bc their crazy
>>
>>17083300
Well, I met my guardian angel when my mother went to a woman who paints frames of the person's guardian angel; she gave me his frame and some papers came inside, like his name, a message from the woman who painted it, etc.
I really do believe this, and sometimes when I look at his frame, man it feels so real
>>
>>17083712
>>17083725
Don't worry about being judged on here, Anon. This is 4chan. And if it's any consolation, I have a hard time NOT believing the stories I'm told.
>>
>>17073523
Fucking shill
>>
>>17073615
You're just as bad as he is
>>
>>17084284
>Don't worry about being judged on here, Anon. This is 4chan.

notsureifseriousorbeingironic.webm
>>
I just remembered this,and wasn't going to post it but fuck it,dumb as dogshit and don't know how to green txt.srry. But when I was 18(24 now) I was in a canyon with 2 friends a bit youger then me behind my house. They had told me this place was really haunted and pretty much Not to go there at night. I had never been before so we hiked down durning afternoon daylight. It's fucking close to were I used to live. We stayed down there a few hours and checked out the sights(small caves,a crashed truck,the stream and all the trash and shit) and when we were hikeing back out the sun was setting. It was dusk-ish and I thought i saw a black shadow kinda dart behind the base of this tree. It was a little bit smaller then a coyote and really close to the ground but it moved super quick.without talking my eyes off the tree circled around it to see of I saw something. Nope. I can't really remember if my buddies saw it or not.probably just my over active imagination,but you never know. Never saw anything like it again and did have a few other wired things happen around/in that canyon after that,but never the same thing.
>>
>>17083762
pics??
>>
>>17071508
I've been having really intense dreams lately. I don't know what they're about, but I feel great after.
They're set in class room enviroments, with old friends. Also old crushes.
>>
>Be me, 12 years old and reading in my room
>Mom opens door
>"Would you like me to pick you up anything while I'm at the store anon?"
>"No thanks mom"
>"Okay, well your father will be home so if you need anything ask him"
>"Sure thing mom"
>Thirty minutes later I realize last time I was in the pantry we don't have much junk food
>"Hey, Dad!"
>No response
>"DAD! CAN YOU CALL MOM FOR ME?"
>Just silence
>I finally hop out of bed and leave my room because I want to find him
>I really want Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts and they're not going to buy themselves
>Right as I walk out of my door, I turn to my left and see my dad walk into his bedroom from the top of our stairs
>"Hey dad..." I call, but he doesn't stop.
>My dad didn't close the door behind him so I walked down the hall and followed him into his room
>"Dad?"
>I walk into the room and no one was there. There are only two ways he could have gone once in his room, and that was into their bathroom, or their closet.
Naturally, 12 year old me thought “He must have gone to get something from the closet”.
>I walk over to the left side of the room and look into the closet
>No one
>”Why the hell did I think he was going to be in there… He’s obviously in the bathroom.”
>"No thanks mom"
>"Sure thing mom"
>Thirty minutes later I realize last time I was in the pantry we don't have much junk food
>"Hey, Dad!"
>No response
>Just silence
>I really want Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop Tarts and they're not going to buy themselves
>Right as I walk out of my door, I turn to my left and see my dad walk into his bedroom from the top of our stairs
>My dad didn't close the door behind him so I walked down the hall and followed him into his room
>"Dad?"
>>
>>17085457
God damn it, I fucked up my pre text
>>
>Be me, 12 years old and reading in my room
>Mom opens door
>"Would you like me to pick you up anything while I'm at the store anon?"
>"No thanks mom"
>"Sure thing mom"
>"Hey, Dad!"
>No response
>Just silence
>"Dad?"
>I walk into the room and no one was there. There are only two ways he could have gone once in his room, and that was into their bathroom, or their closet.
>Naturally, 12 year old me thought “He must have gone to get something from the closet”.
>I walk over to the left side of the room and look into the closet
>No one
>”Why the hell did I think he was going to be in there… He’s obviously in the bathroom.”
>>
>>17085472
>I turn back around, and I walk towards their bathroom, and say
>”Hey Dad, can you call …. “
>No one’s in the bathroom
>It’s just me
>I look behind the door to be sure
>Yup. I’m alone.
>I’m the only person in this room. I’m the only person upstairs. I’m the only person in the house.
>As I grasp this, the hairs stand straight up on my neck, and I get these full body chills.
>I swear for a second that someone is staring at the back of my head, and even though I can’t see anybody, I really feel like I’m not alone
>I nope the fuck out of there and go back to my room and try to distract myself with my book
>In my head I then think
>”Well I mean, there was ONE other place my dad could have gone besides the bathroom or closet…”
>”They could have been hiding under the bed”
>I refuse to move again until my mom comes home from the store
>I play it off cool
>”Hey mom, how was the store?”
>”It was fine anon, are you okay?”
>”Yeah, I’m fine… Have you seen dad?”
>”Of course, he decided at the last minute that he’d come with me to the store. He’s bringing in groceries right now.”
>My stomach drops into my lower intestines and I awkwardly laugh it off
>Never mention it to anyone
>>
>>17071508
My grandma runs a church and I helped her with an exorcism once. The type of experience that really opened my eyes. If it happened to someone else and they described to me what happened to them that day I would absolutely not believe them.
>>
>>17085472
>>17085481

Had a good lol at this, thanks.

Spooky story. Before skinwalkers invaded every /x/ thread, doppelganger ones would always give me chills. Nice to read another one.
>>
>>17078753
What the fuck do you mean by your neighbor "teleporting?"
>>
>>17085472
>>17085481
That's some freaky shit, Anon.
>>
>>17085481
You yell for your dad while in your bed for him to come to you? Why don't you get your lazy ass out of bed and go to your father if you want to ask him something? Consider me triggered
>>
>>17084530
I think he's getting the fact that the judgement matters less here than pretty much anywhere else.
>>
>>17084721
Before a sentence type out the >
>this will automatically create greetext
>it's generally done in short descriptions without capitalization and ending punctuation
Have fun.
>>
>>17071508
First time in /x/, but I have plenty of paranormal occurences in my family and close circle of acquaintances. I'll say one of them, if anyone wants to hear more, he's free to ask.
(Keep in mind, not Christian propaganda, believe anything you like, I honestly don't care.)
Had been an Atheist for most of my life, but a based dude eventually got me and bro into trying Christianity, we eventually became believers. Now my Church/Denomination doesn't let you convert right away, you have to do something called "initiation", where you talk for some months to a father and they converse about the religion itself. I hadn't initiated then, I had been too busy, but my brother was doing nothing, so he got into the whole process and was getting ready for baptism and fully fledged conversion.
Time skip, last day of initiation, July/August (don't exactly remember when)
Brother casually mentions that it's his last day to speak with the father. We were playing Skyrim then and at around 16:00 he alt+tabs to check at the time, he gets a call, it's his female friend that lived in the same country but in another city, she sounded like she had been crying for quite some time, he reassures her and eventually asks her what had happened. She says that she had a boyfriend, whose grandmother had been a typical "witch" and that she had cursed his grandfather and him, because she had been terrible towards them and they retaliated. He tells her to calm down and read some of saint Cyprian, who was famous for anti-curse prayers, but because he didn't know any by heart, and you can't trust prayers in the internet, he told her to pray the all-Christian Lord's prayer and then go to Church with someone. The thing is, she couldn't she had trouble "remembering" the words, keep in mind, we're from a country that spoke that prayer everyday, impossible to forget. My brother called out on that bullshit, and eventually guided her in praying. Meanwhile I start staring at the computer, .cont.
>>
>grandma has a haunted ass house
>everyone keeps hearing shit at night, seeing shadows move and getting chills/hair standing up when alone
>sleeping one night
>door is closed tight because im a pussy
>hear door open in the middle of the night
>mumble asking what they want because im trying to sleep
>look at door
>no one there but door's open
>feel a pressure all around me, static fills my ears
>lay there staring for what feels like an hour
>pressure recedes, hearing comes back
>get up and shut the door
>ask everyone about it next morning
>no one had gotten out of bed at all

i also had a few instances where the light near the bed would turn on and we'd hear someone breathing heavily in the corner of the bedroom. i got wicked nightmares whenever i slept there and had my first and only sleep paralysis experience there which was fucking terrifying.
>>
>>17071508
qi related stuff, like healing knee pain with touch.
>>
>>17087558
Bro had been playing Skyrim at that time and had alt+tab'd, I look at the time 16:47, I froze, I kept looking at the time, I had no will to move, I stayed immobile in a sitting with crossed legs. I kept staring at the time, neither eyes wanted to move, I felt cold, except for stomach and head, I was REALLY numb at that time, but still immobile, not as frozen per se, but body without any will to move. Move foot in awkward position to feel pain, that pain is felt in all of my body. Brother looks at me dissapointedly,
>"cut your crap dude"
he says like I'm pulling some sort of retard prank
>"hey get serious now"
he slightly slaps me
>"snap the fuck out of it" gives a full slap with his gigantic palm, I remain immobile though
>"well those assholes are trying to get you, huh?" He says calmly. He then picked me from the shoulders and lifted me from the chair, I regain my senses, start crying uncontrollably, no sobbing though, I wasn't even sad, just freaked out and weirded out. Bro gives me prayers to read, we then head outside so that he can go do his initiation.
If anyone wants me to .cont feel free to ask.
>>
>>17071508
fgfg
>>
>>17087591
Yeah if that's not the end of the story please continue.
>>
This year I had a weird dream. i was in room completely white. then I was surrounded by white silhouettes. I could only manage to move my head I looked at my arms and legs and they were not tied at all and i was floating. then one of them put its hand in my chest and it started hurting ALOT. like fuck, i never felt such a pain. then I woke up with my mother and brother looking at me asking what happened and I couldn't talk for some minutes while feeling that was in a strange place and just got back. after that day peole said that I changed but they know what has changed about me. Also for some weird reason after that night I started beign able to know exactly what are the intentions of other people around me. also sometimes I can her a feminine voice calling for my name. maybe i'm just motherfucking crazy
>>
>>17072102

sounds like ppl that go on /fringe/
>>
>>17087591
>>17087609
.cont We got outside of the home and I followed him so that I could meet the based priest that wasnt a jewtheory sellout. When we get in the car, something in his head told him to check the glove compartment, he saw that the car insurance had expired that day.
>"Fuck, seems that I'm going to have to get an insurance today"
says Bro exasperated
We go to nearest insurance agency, closed, next, closed too, btw it's Tuesday, shops not closed in Tuesday, we finally found one, he managed a plan for 3 months, but would only be activated tomorrow. Meanwhile I looked like a methhead that didnt get his fix and was fidgety, because I had a horrible feeling all around my body.
>"Fuck!" Cursed bro
He eventually found a friend of his that gave him a ride, during the drive, the sky started jizzing rain droplets that would barely make a car swerve, but almost made my bro and friend swerve to the other side of the road where all the opposing cars passed.
He eventually got there in one piece, while talking to the father, he started snoozing out of nowhere, meanwhile he had slept for 13 hours that day, and can pull all-nighters easily. Father woke him up, gave him some water and his troubles ceased.
Meanwhile, I met up with my close friend and we started talking about what happened. I then jogged for about 6km (record was 4km back then) just to get that shit feeling out of me, and my friend and I went back to my home to finish that skyrim quest, no fucking demons gon stop my skyrim. While pwning some draugr, a lamp that NEVER FUCKING FLICKERED EVER started flickerig like a motherfucker, we were scared and prayed, it stopped, brother called me paranoid and then kicked me off the PC to play more skyrim and check his facebook to talk with our based converter. I didnt sleep that night, I usually pulled all nighters during the summer, just to sleep in the morning, I eventually slept the next night.
If you want to know more, go ahead and ask, I got even more to share.
>>
>>17087743
Stop stroking your ego and tell the story already. Nobody wants to ask every time.
>>
>>17087778
That story is over, done, no more, nada, finyta blyat. I was asking anons for the other stories...
>>
>>17074824
i remember this!!
>>
>>17078039 Then oh boy oh boy do I have a story for you! This is a real story too, I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

>be me
>have a room with a bunk bed that fits the room so perfectly it almost blocks the door (only entrance to the room) but doesn't
>you can block the door by moving the bed about 4 inches
>dark rainy September evening, last year
>decide to go out with best friend to sip energy drinks and chit chat or some shit
>for some very mysterious and cryptic reason I just felt the absolute NEED to close the door to my room before I leave and turn the lights off, I never do this
>shouldn't have done that
>gets dark, decide to part ways and go home
>get home, try to open the door to my room
>WTF

You can probably already guess what happened, the fucking bed had been moved from inside to block the door. I pushed the door so I could get in, but there was nobody in the room. I didn't even know what to think at first. At times like this your mind just takes a second to process what you're experiencing, because you know it should be physically impossible, so you just don't know what to think at first.
>>
>>17087808
Just a ghosty ghost fucking with you.
>>
>>17087811 hahah, yup. That it is my friend, and nice dubs!
>>
>be agnostic, 18yr old me
>5 minutes after going to bed, still completely awake
>sheets gets pulled HARD from one side of the bed
>cant find a rational explanation, so pray as fuck until i fall asleep
>>
>>17087743
New story, now more of a ghostly story. Gonna opt for a more greentext format.
>My mother aged 15
>Lived in generally suburban area
>Reads a book inside the house not giving a fuck
>Hears best friend's voice to come
>Too bored to move, says she can't go, voice nears closer to glass door
>Mother not facing window/door
>"Come on anon please come out"
>She hears splashing, thinking that her mother had been washing the clothes and water spilled out
>Friend throwing pebbles at door, since ground was pebbles
>Eventually cracks glass
>She goes out to scream at friend, for being an assface and breaking glass
>Noone around
>Sees dragged line in the pebbles that pointed towards the road
>2 hours later she finds out that friend had drowned in a river next to the road the pebble line had been pointing
She had drowned 6 hours prior to being found. About 7 hours before the start of the story
>>
>>17087832
this is a more recent event:

>watching TV @ 2:30am
>low volume cause dad's sleeping next door
>sudden LOUD noise, like a VERY heavy person falling/landing from a 2nd or 3rd floor
>Inmediately think a burglar fell trying to get in thru the back patio (although Im aware it's basically impossible for someone to get in/out here from the back)
>Still in shock bcause idk whats going on, mute TV and listen for any sign of "burglar", see what's he gonna do, if he's going to climb his way out, or whats he going to do....
>Deathly silence........
>Quietly open dad's bedroom door and tell him whats going on
>Go downstairs with him expecting to find someone unconscious lying on the floor, furniture on the floor or something....
There was nothing/no one there, of course.
>>
>>17087921
Maybe something heavy fells, like a skeleton war conscript, you never know...
>>
>>17087934
*fell
>>
>>17087934
hmm what do u mean
>>
Someone else has felt theyr bed shaking/vibrating inexpicably? It's happened to me like 5 times.....
>>
>>17087948
It couldve been sleet, trashcan falling, a meteor, honestly anything, you can't be sure unless you confirm.
>>
>>17087957
Minor earthquakes, faulty springs of matress, asshole housemates, or even ghosts, it's not specific or uncommon enough to be branded as paranormal, rule everything out first, then decide.
>>
>>17087959
You know how when u hear something in ur house, you know exactly where the sound came from? i knew where that sound came from so i would had found something.

If it was a meteor, my house would be destroyed.

Amd there's nothing else too explain that event. We turned the lights on, searched everywhere, nothing to explain it...

I think there always has to be a rational explanation for everyhting but this, the other story i greentexted and other suff, have let me baffled
>>
>>17087985
I can understand where you are coming from, but keep in kind, sounds are waves, waves move strangely, it mightve been an object that was farther than the location that you thought, but it sounded asbif it had fallen there.
If anything else of this nature happens, contact a priest/father to remove all the bad spirits from the home.
>>
>>17088000
yeah im afraid there r some bad spirits here...... almost 100% sure.
Ive experienced some other Very weird/creepy stuff here
>>
>>17088011
Dont risk it friend, get a christian priest, id suggest orthodox, and get him to cleanse your house from all the negative energy and bad spirits lurking around, and keep with you a bottle of holy water, a prayer book and a cross, if you are really desperate, ask jesus directly for his help.
>>
>>17088025
idk about the priest... im poor and this things dont really bother me.
These r just like isolated events that happen sporadically.
Like I said i dont believe too much in the paranormal, so i brush it off and blame it on other stuff
>>
>>17088078
Your choice friend, just be careful out there, and if it happens again, I'd suggest help, usually priests dobt ask money for that, if they do they are assholes. Anyways, have a nice life and good luck out there.
>>
>>17088085
ty mate, ill keep it mind.
Fortunately everythings been pretty normal for years
>>
>>17073267
Cool story bro, gave me some really creepy mental imagery.
>>
>>17087791
Well yeah, it was posted in another thread just a few days ago, anon said he was reposting.
>>
Bumping now,Contributing later
>>
>>17090941
Contribute now, bump later! I'm bored at work!
>>
>>17079267
Are you boxxy?
>>
>Be dumb 14 year olds
>friend sees moving orb
>see it too, bright red orb dicking around skyline
>orb accelerates at blazing speed

>just a little while later
>see 5, maybe 8 flying triangles in a weaving formation
> too quiet to be a plane
> too fast/straight to be birds, birds don't weave

My UFO story
>>
>>17073267
>>17073240
>>17073222
>>17073214
>>17073180
>>17073170

The fact that you describe these things as 'gorilla like' and having the ability to appear and disappear is interesting, I'm actually inclined to believe you to some extent because my uncle has never walked on his own after dark since one time he walked home near a river and a large, ape-like creature stood just in front of him, didn't do anything but stand there and then he described it as "kinda floating away from me across the river slowly and then I blinked and it was already on the other side and it had moved a good 25m instantly."
>>
>>17071508

>10 years old and on my way home with dad.
>a car stands still infront of us on the road.
>look on the right side of the road
>see something hoovering over a field
>we and the car infont of us stands still for about 10-15 mins then we both leave.

>gets home
>asks dad what he think it was.

>dad looks at me and ask Me what im talking about.

> Realises that dad dosent remember anything about the car infront of us or the hoovering object over the field.

It still freaks Me out every time i Think about it.
>>
I've had a few times where I saw these lights in the sky moving around extremely fast, at first they look like meteors but they make pretty much 180 turns
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 960x720px
I don't feel like green texting this. Went to Annapolis with my girlfriend over a year ago. Apparently the town has a lot of haunted places, my girl is really into that kind of stuff, so we decided to check it out at night. One of the houses was called the Bryce House. There was supposedly 7 reported murders that happened in this house and strangely 14 spirits haunting. Anyway, when we got there there wasn't much to look at, just a house with no lights on. No one lives in the house and it's currently owned by the masons so no one can go inside. I decided to use my phone camera to zoom in on the windows and use the flash to attempt to see anything inside the house. Literally nothing in the windows. As we were walking away I was flipping through the pictures I took and saw pic related. As someone who doesn't believe in ghosts all that much this made my heart skip a beat when I saw it. You may need to turn your brightness up and dim the lights around you as the picture is really dark. I red circled where to find it as some of my friends were having a hard time finding it. I can post the other pictures I took and one without the red circle later. This is the first time I'm sharing this outside of Facebook.

What makes this more interesting is that a person who use to live in this house survived being stabbed in the face. He was too ashamed to be seen in public so he spent most of his day watching people walk by his house through his bedroom window. Also, one of the people murdered in this house was bludgeoned to death for being a huge douche. My girlfriend pointed out that you can kind of see a beat up face in the bottom right corner of the farthest right window.
>>
>This shit is legit, may have been my young imagination, but the adults were saying they saw the same thing
So I was at my friend's house when i was around 10 years old. The mother were talking to each other and we were playing outside, where there were lots of lights. All of a sudden, the lights started flickering, and when i looked up I saw a really bright blue lights, which just sat still for about 5 seconds, then just zoomed across the sky and disappeared into nothing. Our mother said they saw the same thing right after.
>>
>>17091898
I remember, 11 years old to be exact.
anything similar happen to you
>>
>>17091959
Another thing happened to me, which was the same year. I was at summer camp walking back to my cabin. Each cabin was open at the back, so you could walk freely through each cabin without having to go from outside. When I was a few cabins away, I was exactly in the middle of another cabin, and I was walking. I blinked, and then when I opened my eyes I felt really dizzy, like I was going to collapse, which lasted for around 10 seconds. I continued walking, but then stopped, only to realize I was in my cabin.
>Did I just teleport?
>>
>>17091997
You had a dizzy spell but just continued walking to your own cabin without realizing it.
>>
>>17091882
Pretty spooky man
>>
>SO's house
>there is some kind of spoop living there
>follows SO wherever she moves
>probably demon, vengeful thing that causes problems for anyone who tries to help remove it
wonderful
>anyway
>let's call that spoop1
>some other thing LOVES to wake me up between 3-5 am for lil energy snacks
>let's call it spoop2
this thing followed me from my SO's place and is an annoying lil fucker but seems to be ultimately harmless
>one day in particular I am fucking exhausted
>probably because spoop2 woke me up every hour on the hour
you motherfucker
>smooch SO wish her a good day at work
>steal her bed
(have to sleep on the couch because I am a sleep puncher)
>SUDDENLY SUFFOCATING
>wide awake while this is happening
>wtf and fight it off
>try and relax again
>NOPE
>get out of bed, burn fancy herbs and recan the bedroom
>nope out to living room, make FUCK OFF sigils and scatter them around the couch
>huddle up there for the long haul
>things go great for maybe an hour
>feel sensation like water droplets sliding down your leg post-shower
>feels like it does when you expect said water to be blistering hot but it's cold
>NOPE NOPE NOEP
>SO just described this shit a few days ago as a thing spoop1 probably does
seems likely, because I don't get this sensation despite being pestered by spoop2 unless I deliberately recall it
>curl legs up under myself and hoping it fucks off because I'm a weenie
>IT DOES NOT
>only goes away like 2 minutes before SO opens the apartment door again

Filled her in on all this and she just kinda shrugged and cracked a few jokes (like "well you made the bedroom smell weird of course it'd want to be out here") because for her this is now standard and there's nothing to be done about it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>17090941
Alright before I tell this story I need to explain something for readers that don't live in warm climates.The inside of a car in the summer heat gets
hot.Hot enough to cook someone alive.Imagine for a minute being in a low heat oven.You won't die instantly but give it enough time and you wish you
did.There's also something I have trouble explaining to myself.And that thing is that monsters do in some form or another exist.

I won't give to many details about the location of where all this took place because I don't want some idiot going through the shit I went through.
When I was a teenager I lived in some suburbs on the edge of a larger city.In our town there was a scrapyard near some old torn down factories.It
was out of these ways.No adults went around the place.They didn't want us kids in the place either.It was walled off on one side and had a barbwire
fence on the other side.That didn't stop us though.A combination of the scrapyards isolated nature and a gap in bottom of the fence made it the ideal
Juvenile hangout.

There were three sections of the scrapyard.An entrance area filled with broken TV's and collapsing furniture.It looked like a rotting outdoors
version of a department store.It was were kids usually went to smoke and drink.The other two sections contained derelict vechiles.One contained
larger vehicles like buses and trucks,more explicit things generally went on there.The type of things things that lead to teenage pregnancy
and a small scale STD outbreak.The other contained smaller vehicles like cars and vans.This place was rarely used for anything.Even the occasional
Tow man would often seem hesitant going in there.I think kids use to do heavier drugs in there at one point.That was of course before the accident.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (209KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
209KB, 1280x720px
>>17094881
There was a boy in my town.I'll call him Lance Prince.He was older than me.We lived in the same neirboorhood.I recall seeming him from time to time
when I was in grade school.By the time I was a freshman he was a senoir.He died on the Second Monday of May.No one knows what clearly happened.His
parents disappeared without a trace before his closed casket funeral.All that was known is he skipped school one day to get drunk with friends.He arrived
early and by the time they got there he was dead.From what I gather it was a gory scene.

The scrapyard was sealed up.The fence and wall were put up and kids stayed out for the rest of the year.By the time I started sophomore year a gap
was made in the fence and kids were already throwing parties there.Around Halloween I was invited to a party at the place.That was my first time
there.I went there on a semi-regular basis until what happened to me in may,during the anniversary of Lance Princes death.
>>
>>17093518
I'd kick them out or make them work for me.
>>
>>17094888
I'll try to explain what happened in the most logical order.I'm still not quite sure what happened.I awoke in a broken down old car.My head hurt and
I was confused.I examined my surrounding and saw that the hood of the car was rusted.The sidewise mirrors were cracked with to the point they were
just shards.The windshields and windows were perfectly intact though.I looked around outside and saw that there were other cars like my one all
parked in a circle.There were six in total.I could see people in them.I wasn't friends with them but I recognized them from highschool.I saw that
the car aside from me had a guy in my science class named Fred.He was a dorky type of guy.He was smart though.I tried to remember how the hell I got
here.Why was I in a car surrounded by people I barely know in the summer heat.

Just then I began to realize I was sweating pretty hard.My clothes were getting wet.I tried to open the passenger side door but it was either
jammed or locked.When I tried to open it Fred shot up in his car and looked at me.We made eye contact for a second before I began to climb over to
the driver side door to open it.As I did I heard Carl pounding on his window and yelling something.He was to muffled to hear but as I turned to look
at him he pointed at the blue car 9 to my 6.I looked and saw that the cars door was open.I thought of what he was pointing at for me to see and
that's when I saw it.Being the blue car were two sideways SUVs.There was something behind them though.I could see the side of it peeking behind a
corner.It was pulsating like you would expect a heart too.It was also brown with bits of green in color like an old tree with moss.
It was also large.It was easily 10-12 feet tall.I tried to think of what it was and my mind flashed back to the first time I was in this scrap yard
back during the Halloween before the last.
>>
>>17072038
I'm a #1 and been lurking for years and years
>>
Going to post this here as [redacted] and I don't want to get banned. Have about 5 pages typed up as [redacted] and couldn't post for the last few days.

The redacted part is a joke of course. What I will post isn't spooky in the least, but still paranormal enough that I think warrants posting. Incoming text dump, I apologize if you read through and are dissatisfied.
>>
>>17094989
Removed some things, but I don't think it makes much of a difference story wise.

Just want to add what could be seen as a bullshit disclaimer here and say that I'm not some ordinary poster from /x/ that felt like roleplaying in a [redacted] thread. I am as skeptical as can be and am not trying to create some narrative every other night where my story gets spookier and spookier culminating in some event where something serious is happening before I mysteriously stop posting, never to be heard from again.

That being said, I try to describe the apparent “paranormal” events to the best of my ability and attempt to offer possible explanations I haven't ruled out before posting /x/-tier bullshit.

Anyways, ghost/spirit/demon/succubus/whatever the fuck it might be update:

This happened the night before last and may not be relevant due to being a dream, more current events have me doubting it slightly (again, not trying to set some bullshit up; I haven't posted for a couple days so there are a few things worth mentioning).

>go to sleep (can't remember the time, but was fairly early in the morning)
>have dream
>in movie theater with what I assume to be gf (never looked over at her)
>somehow know that it is in X city (somewhere in California)
>watching some unknown film
>get extremely cozy with “gf”
>feel like I'm nestled in
>I'm sitting on left, “gf” is on right
>can feel her wrapped around me all the way to the left side
>when I woke up I later described it as feeling like being nestled in a wing, though stressing it didn't feel like a bird
>in dream, get so cozy I fall asleep halfway through film (don't remember anything about film btw)
>”wake up” in dream at another movie theater with same film just starting
>somehow know it is in Y city 2 hours away where I live now
>>
>>17094998
>ask “gf” what's happening
>she states that since I fell asleep and missed part of the movie, she took us to another movie theater so I could see the ending
>feel slightly annoyed at having to re-watch parts of the film I had already seen but thankful

Had another dream after this but was lucid

>”wake up”
>rise halfway out of bed but think that it wouldn't hurt to do a quick reality check to see if I was still dreaming
>pinch nose and inhale
>am able to breath through my nose
>yep still dreaming, fuck this I'm going back to “sleep”
>lay back down and feel things sort of shift

>get back up and assume I'm awake
>get out of bed and realize I'm in the bedroom I had in my parents' house back in 2007-2008
>have that nostalgic feeling and feel how I did back then in highschool when I had no worries
>walk out of bedroom and start walking down hall
>start feeling sleep paralysis coming on

Quick side note here. Around 2011 I had gotten into lucid dreaming and actively attempted to do so each night and eventually succeeded a few times. Eventually I gave up as in every single lucid dream I had (around 10), I could never find a single person to do things with, or even do anything fun such as flying around. I would just be my ordinary self, bored as hell walking around. Back to greentext

>ignore feelings of dread and skip through hallway
>chose to skip as I didn't want to show my fear and sprint away
>see two figures I cannot make out standing in hallway approximately 15 feet away
>know that normally I should be able to clearly make them out but continue anyways to see who they are
>finally able to make them out and see that it is my mother vacuuming (didn't hear any noise) and my sister standing around
>I wake up

>do another reality check
>I'm finally awake
>hurray
>get out of bed and feel surprisingly good
>Feeling like “a million dollars” or whatever the phrase is
>>
>>17095000
>nostalgic feeling persists for a few hours
>taking shower and think about vivid dreams
>realize I had never actually seen my gf in the movie dream
>had assumed once I finally “woke up” that she had driven us over to the other movie theater
>realize that she had never said or implied she drove us, merely that she “took” me there
>keep using the nestled/wing description while describing it to gf/mom/dad when talking to them on the phone, while at the same time explaining that I wasn't trying to describe a winged creature (such as an owl or bird… or penguin)

Alright, enough of the dream bullshit which is easily proven to be nothing but… dreams.

That wing thing comes up in a bit, not really sure how much I am going to type out, or how many posts this will be. I'm trying to give as much detail as possible. Anyways, nothing eventful happened that day so I'll move on to the last night (as in the previous night of today).

>Around 11 pm and dicking around on the internet
>at one point decide that there may be a spirit thing watching me and decide that it would be a good idea to see if it suggested what I should do
>whip out blue snowball mic and start recording
>first ask it if I should play DS2, browse 4chan, or read chinese comics
>fucking hampster decides to start chewing on plastic tubes and I can't hear shit
>wait for it to settle down before trying again a couple minutes later
>finally, complete silence
>begin second recording and ask what I should do with now, with my “spare time”
>record for around a minute in audacity
>use compressor and noise removal (chose a part with the least noise for the noise removal)
>listen
>nothing, nothing, SOMETHING
>hear distinct wing beats at very end of recording
>wut.help
>figure it is fan noise or something
>sound does not appear anywhere else in audio
>if it was a fan, I assume it would be semi-constant
>nope out and go to sleep
>>
I'm really not sure whether what I've experienced is real or not, but it keeps me wondering. I was really interested in aliens from a very young age. Used to read a lot about them around age 5 or so. But then suddenly I was terrified of them one day.
My parents had a copy of Communion in the house and my sister used to run around the house scaring me with it. That's the earliest I remember of it. It got so bad that my parents had to get rid of the book. I've had alien nightmares every month or two at least since, though never sleep paralysis thankfully.
I don't know sometimes though. My dreams are always really vivid regardless of their nature, and there's a couple alien nightmares that really make me question.

What I know for sure though is gray aliens absolutely terrified me for a long time after. I mean a paralyzing fear, even if they were relatively silly in appearance. I couldn't sleep without my parents till about middle school. Couldn't sleep without a light on till 8th grade. And I don't mean a nightlight, like I mean I literally had to sleep with the full light. I was more comfortable sleeping with bright light in my eyes than with my fear in the dark.
In high school it was a lot better except for one time in Junior Year when I got home real late one night, opened the door to my room and just instantly had a terrible gut feeling that I couldn't sleep there. So I slept in my parent's room, didn't feel like a bitch about it at all neither. Had dreams of aliens for a week.

And then between high school and college I had one night where I remember waking up in bed, looking at the door to my room, seeing it open by itself, and then a gray alien phasing in and out of visibility a couple times while staring at me and my vision narrowed on it's face. Then the door suddenly closed again and I breathed in deeply (I hadn't realized I wasn't breathing till then). And fell back asleep. I say waking up/falling asleep but it could've been a dream. I'm still not sure.
>>
>>17095005
So as I said at the beginning, I slept terribly, and for 12 hours at that, feeling like utter shit when I finally woke up. Check my texts from gal and apparently I was sleep walking that night and walked the dog. Not creepy or supernatural in particular as it has happened a couple times in the past, but I figured it was worth mentioning.
Fast forward to the point where I have taken a shower, and am browsing 4chan, Drudge Report, etc… after walking my dog in the morning (afternoon).

>dog is fucking around doing usual dog things
>walks over to his cage where one of his two water bowls is (the other being in the kitchen)
>his kennel is right in front of my main computer desk
>I watch him go over to his water bowl
>he goes halfway in the kennel
>the door closes on him abruptly
>he freaks out and jumps backwards out of cage
>quickly walks away with his tail down over to me and lies down
>for the next hour or so, he keeps sitting up and acts like he is watching something move around the apartment
>>
>>17095006
meant for >>17095003

Of course, I don't think this is supernatural as well. My gf put a scarf on him and I'm sure it is entirely possible it got caught on the cage door as he walked in causing it to close on him. That being said, the kennel rattling was extremely loud and lasted a few seconds. This is easily explained by him jumping backwards as I said before. I still think it is worth mentioning.

I believe the only other thing worth mentioning is hearing what sounded to be the closet door opening from the bedroom (both the closet and bedroom doors were closed, I was in the living room) a couple hours after the dog “incident”. Again, that could have been one of my neighbors opening a door and the sound leaking through to my apartment. It is worth being said that I am pretty sure it didn't sound anything like that, as I have heard them open their front door/slam the front door many times and it sounded more distant from what I heard today.

I'll include a link to the “wing beats” audio. I'm cutting out the bit where I ask a question as I sound like a complete faggot. I left in the part (at the very beginning) where you hear that whistling noise. Nothing special about that, just more faggotry where I take a puff of my e-cig. To me, it sounds like the kind of wing beats you could expect out of a video game. They sound slow and deliberate, like that of a larger “thing”, instead of being extremely quick such of that of a hummingbird. Bad comparison, but if it were some winged invisible being, I doubt those wing beats would allow it to hover inside my apartment.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0bpySqxJGbY
>>
>>17095010
well I fucked up that up again. Not going to try again as it should be obvious how I screwed up. Anyways:

>>17095010

Well, at any rate I remembered a small greentext while rereading what I have typed so far.

>night before my movie date dream
>gf wakes up gasping
>ask her what is wrong
>relates to me a vivid nightmare she had
>chased by some man (?) wearing a tattered brown jacket and wielding a wire coat hanger that had been bent into a some sort of pointy weapon. He had a white faceless mask on as well. From what she dsecribed, it wasn't a flat mask without any features, instead it was a mask of a human face with no eye/mouth holes.
>she is stabbed through her armpit all the way to her heart
>feels every bit of it
>slowly dies in terror
>wakes up and still feels pain

Not worth mentioning as it is probably just a regular nightmare caused by stress, except that I'd like to throw out the most /x/ idea I can possibly imagine out there.

it's probably nothing at all
or
Somehow a succubus has become attached to me. She/he is a yandere, and is screwing with my gf's dreams while giving me pleasant ones. The night after having nice dreams she/he sucks my energy and leaves me tired as fuck. Meanwhile, completely different spirit has decided it would be fun to screw around in my apartment and cause general spookyness.

I am sure the second “theory” is completely correct of course :^).
>>
>>17095015
>on phone with father around 9:50 or so.
>wandering around living room while talking
>suddenly hear loud crash from around where the front door is
>stop talking and quickly look over
>expect to find something that fell over either on the table next to the door or on the ground nearby
>nothing

I can't really say that was spooky, but I was surprised at least.

>10:05 pm
>dog has been hanging out with me while I shitpost
>he sits up and I look over at him
>he is watching something move around again
>watch him walk over into bedroom
>figure he may be trying to poop in the closet again and walk into bedroom
>see something the size of a quarter “glow” brightly for a brief second before vanishing
>think that my dog has jumped up on the bed again and it was his eyes reflecting light
>go over to scold him
>he comes out of his crate
>wut
>quickly spin and check out closet door
>it's open
>nope out
>retrieve cellphone and use it as a makeshift flashlight
>make my way over to the closet
>peer inside expecting to see a steaming pile of dog shit
>closet floor is clean
>>
>>17095017

Forgot to mention but as my dog as been taking dumps in the closet, I have started blocking it off with a fan and vacuum to prevent him from entering. He could still make his way past them, but it would be noisy as hell. I did this as he can open the door.

>tfw just wanted a qt ghost girl hanging around apartment
>instead getting slightly spooped by nothing every other night.

Quick update, around 11:40

>at desk, bathroom is a few feet to the left of me
>hear something drop and clatter
>go over to investigate
>again, nothing has fallen to the ground

Nothing major there, but again worth mentioning.

Well, that's it so far. Nothing incredibly spooky, but at the same time nothing written by a Roleplayer.
>>
Nigger fuck faking it who in the fuck would wanna fake claim being involved with the paranormal? Shits terrifying. Bump me for scary mexican paranormal personal/family stories.
>>
Alright you fucks.

I use tarrot cards, I've heard stories about ghosts, experienced sleep paralysis, my brother has predicted things that came true, done shrooms, had some experience with imaginary friends/tulpas... whatever.

I've rationalized 99% of that shit.

But there's one thing that always bugged me.
>live next to river
>there is a bridge that leads to a large island
>as a kid we drove past their all the time
>whenever we drove past it I got the worst sense of dread
>the same kind of dread you get when you know your dad is pissed at you
>I could just feel this anger radiating from the island
>grow up, learn that it is a native american reserve

It can't have been some sort of 'white guilt' because I was way too young and stupid to know anything about that shit.

I never found out whether anything crazy went down on that island in the history books... and to this day I get that same feeling whenever I drive by there.

Fuckin' angry native spirits man.
shits hella cray tbqh senpai
>>
>>17095032
bump as there was a crazy illegal mexican living in my community that was supposedly doing witchcraft related things to people that rubbed her the wrong way.

For example, the apartment manager found a bunch of chicken (?) bones arranged in a pattern (not a pentagra from what I am told) right in front of her doorway.

I'm sure there are a fair amount of roleplayers that find it fun to make up spooky stories in the hopes of getting a rise out of fellow anons. I'm not complaining as I enjoy reading something genuinely creepy. It's a shame there are a fair amount (read:most) that are obviously fake, as well as being badly written.
>>
>>17095037
The negative energy the dead are giving out due to the fact that they were killed, while the soul might leave the Earth and move on, if there are very strong feelings tying the soul in that place, the soul will move on, but the aura and all its negativity will remain there and make you feel like shit.
tl;dr der ar gosts in dat brij
>>
>>17095037
>the same kind of dread you get when you know your dad is pissed at you

That feeling, I swear there should be a word for it. I usually just call it "dread", but it is more than that.

What I mean to say is that, I imagine an ordinary person would read "dread" as being a chilling feeling that something bad is going to happen, vs the "oh shit I'm fucked" kind of feeling. I know that as I type this I haven't described it nearly well enough, but it is bone chilling to say the least.
>>
>>17095039
Have no fear. No rp bs from me. I'm a hispanic/irish mixed Texan with a few stories to tell.

Before I tell you any stories, let me give you some background, my grandmother from my dad's side, dabbled frequently in witchcraft [crazy fucking mexicans] and at one point was even cursed by a neighboring mexican witch for making fun of aforementioned witch's daughter or some shit.

My first one happened to my dad at our old house. He was talking on the phone to my mom and everything was cool and calm. Him and my godfather were drinking and playing bones, and all that shit. Well for some reason they go and check out something in the bedroom. My dad stands by the bed where he and my mom slept and something physically grabbed him by his ankles and dragged him under the bed. Not like just under the bed but actually into the floor. Like a hole just appeared in the floor and he was being dragged under. Bump if interestsd.
>>
>>17095044
sick dubs senpai, hella nice digits if I'm desu
don't know bout ghost but I ain't fraid of no dubs

>>17095047
It's a sort of anticipation.
It's knowing there is no escape.
My dad found out I broke mom's vase and I am going to get spanked so hard.
No amount of lying or crying will save me from his wrath.
I am a dead man walking.
>>
>>17072230
>The hand was what caught my eye
It's always the hands that seem to materialize best.
Wonder why that is?
>>
>>17095054
I believe you completely. Hell, if I had read that story a few months ago I would have called bullshit. The thing is, my apartment manager is Mexican (US born, Christian, not Catholic) and she was talking about Mexican witchcraft.

Have a bump because extremely interested.

In a related short greentext
>sleeping at night
>wake up
>feel like something is grabbing at my feet
>tuck feet underneath covers and go to sleep while assuming it is a dream
>wake up and take shower
>look at right foot and see a small, shallow cut around an inch long on my foot
>mildly concerned, but chalk it up to dog scratching my foot and me not noticing.

>>17095057
No dubs there, but you describe it pretty damn well.

>>17095074
the amount of trips.... It's.. UNNATURAL!
>>
>>17095079

Alright next story comes from my own personal experience. Same house different room. I was roughly 8-10 years old. Our parents designated us a room, affectionately known as our play room, where me and my siblings played with our toys and shit. Well, it was unnaturally fucking cold in there no matter the time of day or season, and in texas it's 9 months of fucking hot. So it's always cold, no one liked being in there alone and no one could fucking sleep in there. My youngest sister slept in there once and got really sick and during her sickness she would fall asleep and wake up frequently. Think like the flu, but with no symptoms other than the falling asleep a lot. Well she sits straight up in the play room bed and starts muttering shit in fucking Latin [mind you, she's fucking 3 or 4] and sits straight up in bed and says [Jesus Cristo] and then passes out.
>>
>>17095086
At that age, (hell even my current age) I would have noped out of that room.

Speaking about the cold feeling, was it like being covered in frost? I felt that a few nights ago and it was unmistakable from the room merely being cold.
>>
>>17095093
I'm in texas we rarely know a frosty feeling. The best way I can put it is imagine it being 65 degrees and windy outside while it's 60 degrees in your house.
>>
>>17095096
I'm in California and it's rarely goes below 65 during the day. Maybe I described it incorrectly, but how the way you desribe it sounds close enough. At any rate, it doesn't feel natural.
>>
dream 1:
of my grand father dying in bed (of natural causes). a relative was suffocating him with a pillow to help him on his way. this was the first and last time i've ever dreamed about him.
a week later, I hear that he's in hospital... he died shortly afterwards

dream 2:
i dream that i'm swimming in a blue lake with mountains in the background, it's stunningly beautiful, and totally silent. I look down into the water (which is crystal clear) and the water is filled with decomposing animals including horses, they're all surrounded by a cloud of fur/hair that's drifting away from their decomposing bodies... some kind of natural disaster has killed everything and the lake is a grave.
a week later I hear about a fairly major earthquake in the news... lots of people dead.
>>
>>17082953
Wtf dude how old are you? You slept with your mother.... you bettet be 2 years old.
>>
>>17093370
shit really? Because I remembered nothing about walking past the other cabins, I just blacked out for 1 sec an I was in mycabin
>>
So this happened this morning. I discovered automatic writing on here so I did a bit of research and decided to try it since I was bored. Pulled up a new word document and turned on the TV because one thing told me to be distracted.

>asked it its name to see if anything was there
>my nondominent hand started twitching and moving across key board
>get gibberish that I later look up and find out is a German name
>ask a slew of yes no questions
>spirit is just passing through, not my guardian, etc

I pretty much halfway think my brain is just messing with me but then this happens

>starts writing in what looks like French
>after like 5 words it slows down and stops
>I realized the sun had come up while I was doing this
>said goodbye to it to go look up what it said

I don't know French at all. I pasted it in translate and it was a grammatically correct half of a sentence. That pretty much convinced me. I tried again a few hours later and got nothing. So yeah that happened today.
>>
>>17095535
So...

What was the sentence?
>>
>>17095593
It didn't make sense to me but according to Google it was like "In the cave which has-" and some kind of nonsense word. Not anything spooky just kind of weird and random.
>>
> be me like 3 or something
>I used to play in the dark any where it was dark I would play
>I don't know why I did this but now I'm older and the dark scares the living shit out of me
>be me now 6 have some horrible fear of ayy lmaos
> when every my parents would watch any thing to do with ayy lmaos I would almost pee my pants I'm fear
>still don't know why I am afraid of ayy lmaos
>I don't know why I fear them so much still scares the shit out of me and I'm almost done with high school
Any one here in /x/ want to help me find out why I hate ayy lmaos and is it true that you can go to a guy who puts you asleep and you can remember anything from your childhood does this work and should I go see one to see if I can see why I fear ayy lmaos
>>
I'm back, everyone. From what I can see by just skimming through the thread, you all have great stories. Not really any surprise to me, though. Anyway, I have something a bit creepy to tell you Anons about.
>Be me, in History class yesterday
>Once in a great while I'll get a premonition while conscious (I usually get them in my sleep).
>Premonitions of mine in consciousness tend to include flashes of random numbers and/or letters.
>I get very specific numbers.
>2:01 PM 1/4
>5:04 AM 1/6
>Don't know the year.
>Paranoid that something might happen to be at one of those times.

I don't know what to think right now, 2bqh.
>>
>>17071508
>I remember one halloween when i was about eight or eleven
>my house had a little haunted house in our sub basement
>my brother who set up said haunted house told me to go turn off the stereo playing haunted music
>So i go down and go into the corner where the stereo is
>when i see the stereo i notice this pure black figure which looked like your classic witch.
>I looked into its eyes and saw that the were cyan in colour
>I ran upstairs scared as fuck telling my brothers of what i saw.
>we go back down there and it is gone
>>
>>17094964
I was new to highschool.I had no real friends at that point.I was sitting alone during lunch when Fred came up to me and said there was a party at
midnight after school.He said I should come and I did.I showed up there at six,got drunk at seven and was sobered up at nine.People were leaving yet
for some reason I stayed.There were six people left by the time it reached ten.I now realize who those six people were.It was me,fred and lance and
two others from our highschool.Then there was that man.I didn't recognize who he was but he looked like he was to old to belong with a set of
highschool kids.He were a worn out looking suit which I figured was part of a Halloween costume which wasn't odd considering several others at the
party had on costumes.He also spoke in a deep but sensual voice.Well Lance and the other two kids were joking around me and Fred were sitting next
to each other silently.The man walked up to us and crouched down in front of us.He told us there was an old urban legend about this place.He said
that people used to be sacrificed here.I could hear Lance and the others stop talking and out of the corner of my eye I saw them turn to us.He said
that he thought he new the place.He said if we followed him he could show us what looked like part of a skull that he had found.As he beckoned us
closer I followed but Fred stayed behind.He was obviously wary of the man but he still came after I waved to him and asked him to follow.Soon me and
Fred along with lance and his two friends were following that strange man to the back half of this scrapyard.What came after that was a blur.
>>
>>17099053
As I look around the scrapyard I see that in the car next to me opposite of the one Fred sat in was one of the two kids that were with us that
night.Their names escape me.The kid was obviously worried.Hell he was scared out of his mind.He looked to me then fred then climbed into the
back seat of the car he was in.He waited a brief moment then open the passenger side back door and shot out of there.He ran over to the gateway
to the front yard when it got him.I first saw it moving out of the corner of my eye and as I turned to look at it the thing was already on top of
him.It was definitely around over 10 feet tall.Looking at the thing it seemed to be made out of what I can only describe as an organic bronze
material with green rust spots growing on it like an unrinsed penny.It was in the shape of something like that of a centaur with eight spiderlike
legs with a torso emerging out that was armed with four arms that branched off into many quivering tendrils.The head was locked onto the kids it
was chasing.One of it's front legs were knocked him to the ground then a tendril stabbed him in the leg and hoisted him upward.It held him high
above his head like a fisher holds a fish he caught.The many slithering tendrils then jabbed into the kid.He screamed so load I could hear him
through inside my car until suddenly he fell silent.Then after a few seconds I heard a faint gurgling sound that sounded like it would be far more
Noticeable if I wasn't trapped in a broken down car.
>>
>>17099056
After sitting there for some degree of unknown amount of time I turned to look at Fred and saw the red smears on the windows of his car.They were
words.They spelled out "It can't see but it can smell.Don't open your doors".I saw him worn out laying in the backseat his car.
I realized that he had written the message in his own blood to warn me.I sat back in my prison cell as the horror of the situation set in.This was
real.This was no movie.I could die.I tried to take my mind off of my current predictement.I tried to remember how I got involved in this mess.But I
could only flash back to what happened this day one year ago.The day lance died.

I was sitting next to fred in english class.He was talking about something well I was trying to catch some sleep.That's when one of the teachers
walked in.She spoke solemnly.She told us that that she had news that would trouble many of us.A student had died.She said his name and several
girls began to cry.I looked around the room and I could see that most of the class was silent including Fred.I just laid my head back down.Like I
said I barely knew Lance so his death was didn't mean much to me.We weren't even in the same class.He was just one less face in the crowd.There was
only one other thing that stuck with me that day.It was lunch time and I was sitting at a table well staring off out a window well fred talked about
something which I forget.I heard that kid,the one who was just killed by that thing,say to someone else "do you know if he died at the junkyard".I
turned my head to look at him and we starred at each other.He clearly wanted to come over and ask me something.I know that he knew something about
the scrapyard.He knew what happened that halloween night when we followed that man who I hadn't seen since into the back part of the scrapyard.

Alright if this threads still around tomorrow night I'll post the conclusion.
>>
Met some deranged loonatic on the street today.

>walking from city center to the residential area where I live
>take a shortcut on a path over a lawn
>person walking 20 meters ahead of me turns and looks at me
>short, south american
>he steps of the path and stops
>when I get close he starts speaking really fast to/at me in spanish/portuguese
>I stop and say 'no habla espanol'
>he starts talking louder, and hissing at me
>recognized two words, 'diablo' and 'tiempo', devil and time
>I start walking away real fast so the fucker doesn't stab me or something
>cross the street and look back
>he is now also crossing the street
>hisses at me again, loud as fuck
>I continue walking fast as hell, frequently glancing over my shoulder
>he follows the same way as me for a few hundred meters
>go around a bend, don't see him after

Was really spoopy to be honest, the way he spoke was kind of angry, like some exorsist shit. Seemed like the guy was threatening me with the devil or accusing me of being evil, one or the other. Fucking south-americans
>>
>>17071508
Loads of stories, most recent one.
>September, staying in spooky fucking ancient cottage on Scottish island, this place is in the middle of fucking nowhere literally and doesn't even have a road to it or anything, pitch black at night, no neighbours, just old dead trees.
>GF starts having a recurring dream about a man in a white mask walking about downstairs peeking round corners
>A few days in she asks if I moved a jug in the bathroom from under the sink to in the bath
>I never touched it, she must have, not really bothered.
>She's disturbed by it, we go to get ready for bed, the jug is now in the sink, neither of us having left the room since we left it in the bath.
>GF freaking the fuck out, I'm not letting on but it's shit me up a bit. We brush our teeth in the kitchen, fuck that jug.
>Sleep with the light on, this cottage is off the scale spooky, it was unsettling before and there's no door or anything you just come up through a hole in the floor.
>Wake up and go downstairs, you cannot go down this rusty iron staircase without making loads of noise and you couldn't do it at all in the dark
>The jug that was upside down is now the right way up, we leave it there
>Getting ready to go out, no ones been through there, go to get something and now it's hanging up under the sink where it started.
>Over the next days it keeps moving, next to under the toilet then back on the hook, nothing else moves at all this whole time as far as we can see. On the last night I'm shitting myself.
>In the morning I imagine the jug sitting in the kitchen, we go down and there it is way out of the bathroom, exactly where I saw it and like ten feet from where i left it.
Never felt it was malicious but was very fucking glad to leave, never going back to that island.
>>
>>17099151
Nice creepypasta
>>
moved into a place with my gf, it was haunted as fuck

>feeling of being watched
>temperature on window ac dropping 5 degrees randomly
>door opening
>gf saw shadow in corner (don't know about this one)
>shower curtain ripped back
>silverware dropped from inside dish holder to sink

lot of random shit
>>
>>17082953
Can you elaborate more about the part where you slept with your mom.
>>
>>17078640
That is pretty spooky
what area was it exactly, could look up folklore of the place etc
>>
Could have been my mind playing tricks on me, but here's my brief little story.

Quite a number of years ago, my one of my grandfather's sisters had died and he decided to move into her side of the duplex that she and her twin had lived in. As a result, he sold his old house to my parents. This house is also the house that his wife, my grandmother, passed away from cancer in.

One day, I was sitting upstairs in our sunroom watching TV. Now, the way my house is set up, there's the sunroom, which has a big entrance to the dining room, and to the right in the dining room is the doorway to the kitchen. There's a wall between the kitchen and the sunroom, but there's also a "window" that looks into the sunroom from the kitchen.

So, I'm sitting there watching TV when I think I see someone walk past the window and assume it's one of my parents. I decide to pretend to be sleeping for whatever reason and close my eyes. When I don't hear talking and realize I didn't hear footsteps, I opened my eyes.

I saw a figure leaning out from the kitchen door, looking through the large entrance to the sunroom. I blinked and it was gone.

Keep in mind, I was nowhere close to tired at the time, so I believe that rules out sleep paralysis. I strongly believe that the figure I saw was the ghost of my grandmother checking up on me.
>>
>>17099151
Now that kid was dead,killed by the thing that also killed lance and will soon kill me.That is if I dead burn alive in this rust bucket.That's when
it hit me.I had stopped sweating.I knew what that meant.I began to realize at that moment that if I didn't get out of this derelict death trap I
would be a burnt corpse.If I did make a run for it my fate could be worse than death.I could look out the window and see what the creature was doing
to that guy and I couldn't even tell if he was dead yet.I looked at the car beside me and saw that Fred had laid back in his drivers seat.He wasn't
moving.I would have thought that he was dead or asleep if it wasn't for the fact that his eyes were barely open and his chest was panting very
faintly.I knew that my last moments were approaching.I thought of every possible escape plan.I tried starting the car but of course that didn't work.
I searched every inch of the car and found nothing but useless crap.I ever tried trying to push the car from inside of it for some idiotic reason.

I stared at the creature and it's victim.It had it's tendrils inside of him.They pierced his skin in a dozen different areas and withered underneath
his flesh.He would occasionally twitched and spasm leading to the discomforting idea that he was still alive and in some form of pain I couldn't even
begin to imagine.As I stared at the hellish sight my vision blurred and I fell back into the drivers seat.I began remember what happened that
Halloween.
>>
>>17102477
Me,Fred,Lance and the boy who being mauled by that creature along with some other kid followed the man in the tattered suit to the back lot.It was
the one I was currency imprisoned in.The cars in it were different but they were in the same pattern as the ones here now.He walked to the center of
the yard where the creature stood now.I can remember the visuals very clearly yet I have trouble remembering everything that was said.I do recall a
couple of things the man told us that had stuck with me for a while.He talked about the necessity of sacrifice and how that sacrifices of the lesser
would strengthen those who were more significant then them.I looked around me and could tell the other kids were disturbed by this but remained silent.
Fred took my hand and walked me out of there well the three others stood there.I looked back as we exited the yard and saw the man starring directly
at me.He said something I could barely here but could still comprehend crystal clear.He said that those who are sacrificed need to e given a choice.To
live a little longer and suffer or to sacrifice or to die a quick yet valiant death.

I shot back up in my seat.I thought for a moment that I had dreamed that flashback but then I realized my mind was in a state like that of a waking
dream.Everything was fading in and out of focus and my felt numb.That's when the realization set in.I was dying.These flashbacks weren't my memory
being jogged.My life was flashing before my eyes.
>>
>>17102495
I climbed into the passenger side the backseat and steeled myself for what I was about to do.I took one deep breath then I did it.I opened the door.
First I cracked it a little then I kicked it open.I darted out of the car and to the front gate.I hoped to got the creature would be to focused on
finishing it's current meal to focus on me.I was wrong.I heard a loud clicking like that of someone quietly drumming behind me.I felt something hit
me in the back and knock me back three feet,into the threshold of the gate leading out of the scrapyard.I got to my knees and as soon as I did I
felt the tendrils wrap around my torso and hoist me upward.A moment later I was upside down and staring the creature in it's featureless
bronze face.

That's when I heard someone yelling.It was fred.He stood atop the car he was trapped from across the yard yelling at the creature.He told it to come
get him.He screamed for it to come over to him and fuck him up.He tossed a rock over at it.The rock hit the creature point blank in it's non-existent
face.A second later I fell to the ground and rolled back on my feet.I saw the creature pulling him up.We made eye contact one last time and at that
moment I understood what he was doing.I ran out of the scrapyard.I kept running till I was back in the suburbs.My lungs burned and my legs began to
give out.I looked around my surroundings and saw that I was in my own neighborhood.I crawled into my frontyard and my father sister came out and
dragged me inside.She sat me down on the couch and I fell over.I had one last flash back.I remembered how I got into that scrapyard.
>>
File: 04DE_JUNKDEL_G1_04_2185643f.jpg (40KB, 635x452px) Image search: [Google]
04DE_JUNKDEL_G1_04_2185643f.jpg
40KB, 635x452px
>>17102504
That boy,the one who was first eaten invited over there.He said that he was going skip school head to the scapyard and pay tribute to lance on the
Anniversary of his death.He invited Me,some other boy and Fred.Fred refused but I agreed.As I walked off with the boy Fred grabbed my arm and said
it could be dangerous over there.He said he suspected that man in the tattered suit,whom none of us had seen in over a year,had something to do with
Lances death.The man could be there waiting to attack someone.We argued then he gave in and came to.He said he would back me up in case anything
bad happened.

When I came to I was still on the couch.My eyes were open and I could see my parents arguing in front of me.Off to the side I could see my sister
peaking through the door.I could see them but everything around me sounded muted.Something was wrong with my hearing.They turned to me and saw that
I was awake.They yelled at me asking me was I alright and what happened.I didn't repond.I believe I was in some form of a catatonic state.What they
said for the most part didn't even register.One thing stood with me though.It still haunts me today.

They asked if I saw the creature.After I didn't respond my dad grabbed me and desperately pleated with me that I couldn't tell anyone what I saw.

I recovered from whatever mental state I was in on my own.By the time I did however we had moved to the next town over.I later found out that three
teens were found dead at that scrapyard.I went out of my way to avoid hearing the news about it but I knew who they were.The city doubled down on
keeping kids out of the scrapyard.A brick wall was erected around the place.I know how much of an idiot people are when there young and how
determined they are when told they should do something.There will be a gap in those walls.
>>
>>17071508
1/3

When I was 15, for a whole year I was haunted / harassed by demons. It might have been because of my use of online Ouija boards but i still dont know.

I saw several dark figures that would lurk at the end of my bed and watch me. I normally froze.

Other times it or they would speak to me, but it was in some demonic language that always made me freeze in terror.

I remember once, I came home from a family get together, my step dad at the time dropped me home because i was about to go to the drag racers with my friends. So I was home alone, I remember putting my book on the kitchen counter, but it was hanging over. In my room, I heard a loud bang. Obviously I thought it was my book that I so carelessly left hanging over the edge. So when I went to pick up the book, it was still where i left it, hanging over the edge. But my shoes which I took of next to it, had been thrown across the room.

Everytime something like this happened, I would feel an evil presence that I still recognize to this day. It's very strong and it's a powerful aura. Something that should not be messed with.
>>
>>17102608
2/3

There was a time period which they would put my sheets over my head, I woke up because it became hot under the sheets. They did this like 2 times a night, for about 5 months.

Very commonly there were nightmares. But there weren't the typical nightmares you got as a kid. It was the name nightmare repeated over and over. It was generally me stuck in my own house. And it was very dark, no light would turn on and if I somehow managed to turn one on, it would slowly dim out and turn back off. It always ended with me confronting some sort of demon in the same room always. Sometimes it would just be something that wasn't scary like a blue ball of light. Other times it would be something terrifying like a fucked up clown with knives that would stab me in the chest.

Several times, I would wake up in the middle of the night and I wouldn't be able to move. I believe people call this sleep paralysis? I could feel the demon in my room, and often it would grip my head and roar into my ears. It was like a deafening screech while it violently griped my head and thrashed it around.

Other times, I would be trying to sleep and I would be pushed or suddenly my arm would fly out from under the covers to over the covers.

They liked to play games, it was just enjoyment from them. No reason but a game.
>>
>>17102610
3/3

> So one night I was woken up by my little brother (5 at the time) crying.
> He wouldn't stop so I spoke loudly enough so he could hear and I told him just to go back to sleep
> He didn't stop crying
> Because it was summer in Australia, both our doors were wide open, his room being directly across from mine, I could see the entrance of his room
> I watched his darkly figure walk from his room into mine and stop right next to my desk
> I assumed he was trying to turn my lamp on, which was on my desk (i assumed that because it was fucking dark)
> He just stood there though, I just assumed he sucked at turning lamps on.
> So I got up from my bed, walked to my light switch and turned around to face his dark figure next to my desk
> As I was about to turn the light on i thought "Wouldn't it be fucked if his figure disappeared"
> Turned the light on, his figure was gone. Crying was still present.
> Me confused af, goes into his room to see my little brother standing in the middle of his room crying.
> He sees me and runs into his bed
> When i tell him to go to his Mum's bed, he sprints off into the darkness.
> In the morning, I realised the figure wasn't trying to turn on the lamp, the figure was staring at me in bed. Because my desk is right next to my bed.

p.s. sorry about switching format
>>
File: hatch.jpg (28KB, 403x294px) Image search: [Google]
hatch.jpg
28KB, 403x294px
Things around my house move in ways they shouldn't

>watching TV in family room with sister
>there's a big heavy metal candle holder on the mantel above the fireplace
>it suddenly shoots off of it about ten feet to the center of the room as if it was violently swept off
>sister and I freak out and leave the room
>we tell our mom, but she acts like we're making shit up and doesn't want to hear it

>on a few occasions, empty glasses have spontaneously tipped over on a table or desk
>never glasses containing liquid, though
>at least this ghost/poltergeist is thoughtful enough to not make messes

>get up in the middle of the night to get water from the kitchen
>there's this little lion-toy hanging from one of the cabinets that flails its arms and legs around when you pull on its tail
>as soon as I walk in the kitchen, it starts flailing around for a good couple seconds as if something invisible is pulling on the tail
>turn 540 degrees and sprint back to my room

>get woken up in the middle of the night to what sounded like a 'THWUMP' coming from my little walk-in closet
>sufficiently spooked, but I turn the lights on to go have a look anyway
>there's a hatch that leads to the attic inside there, I practically forget it's there most of the time since it just houses an AC unit that no one ever fucks with
>it's the kind of hatch that you have to push up and move aside to open
>I open the closet and see the hatch-door has been pushed up and turned crooked over the opening
>Nope.
>got the fuck out of my room and spent the rest of the night downstairs

Nothing really crazy happens anymore, just doors very rarely opening and closing when they shouldn't. Fucking poltergeists.
>>
>>17071508
Not that cool but best I have
>like 10
>Maine, not backwoods like you're thinking, but definitely not city. Small town
>nighttime watching jeopardy or something with ma
>hear this sort of plane sound flying closer like its gonna go over our house, not uncommon at all
>getting louder
>even louder, why hasn't it passed our house yet? Sounds almost as if its slowing down
>louder yet but doesn't sound like a plane because it doesn't have that slight ssss you hear just like a vibrating wumwumwumwum sound. House isn't shaking, but stuff is definitely vibrating like the remote on the TV stand
>directly over house humming, not going any further
>ma and I go outside
>sound immediately goes direction it came from at least twice as fast as it came. Couldn't be a plane and definitely wasn't a helicopter
>no lights in sky at all besides some stars (not cloudy at all)
>no flashes or aylums
>nothing
>just a humming sound that came, stayed, and fled in the same direction
Ma genuinely freaked. Kid me happy I "saw" aliens. No idea what it rally was, but I like to think it was aylums
>>
>>17078617
>be me and my cousin
We're off to the craziest story I've ever heard already. Siamese cousins are truly rare
>>
Doubt it was paranormal since my mother is still alive but
>Be about 15, mother on trip to Las Vegas
>Free house, pretty good
>Invite friends over and have a good time
>Start cleaning the living room when I hear some creeking upstairs
>House is pretty old so think nothing of it
>Hear my mothers voice shout my name
>Go into her room and nothing is out of the ordinary
Still haven't told her about it, probably not paranormal but I still haven't found a decent explanation
>>
Ok, I'll share a few personal experiences starting from my early childhood to today.

Not much happened when I was young except that for whatever reason I would constantly get bruises on my arms like someone had grabbed me really hard, I found out a few years later that my grandparents and mom thought the place washaunted, that they would hear voices and footsteps. Before my greatgrandmother died in that house I had a creepy experience in the backyard of that house. The backyard was pretty big with fencing on the sides and a chain link fence at the back. Behind the fence was a lot of tall grass and a small trench then another fence that separated the backyard of anther house. As I was playing in the backyard I get the feeling of being watched and I look over to the tall grass and see what I think is a shadow person, it was in the shape of a man and had a very vague outline, like it wasn't totally solid. We stared at each other for what felt like minutes before I blinked. When I opened my eyes again it was running at me, I ran my tiny ass back inside and locked the back door, as I did it shook hard like someone had ran into it.

After my greatgrandmother died in that house we moved to a new house a few streets away.

Will continue
>>
We ended up moving into a duplex. I had just started middle school when we first moved in. I did not like the place right when I walked in. There was a den that connected to the dining room and kitchen, the dining room connected to a hallway which had one room on the left side, the bathroom on the right side, and another room at the end.

I was in the room at the end of the hall, watching cartoons. The door to my room was open and so was the door to the bathroom. The bathrooms light was on and it made a glare on the tv that left me see behind me into the hallway. As I was watching cartoons I see the figure of a man wearing a cowboy hat step out the restroom into the hallway, facing my open room. I stared at it and I felt like it knew I was looking at it. It eventually walked out of the hallway into the dining room. I was the only person in the house at the time, the front and back doors were locked and no one in my family wears a cowboy hat (I live in Texas so it's not uncommon to see people wear cowboy hats)

My bed was against the wall, across from my closet. I would hang my clothes on a hook on the outside of my closet. I've always had trouble sleeping so I would often lay awake in bed at night, trying to go to sleep. I would lay in bed, staring at my clothes. One night I notice that my shirt I had hung up was moving, like a breeze was lifting the bottom of it up. At first I just stared, amazed. Then I got scared, I would pull my blanket over my head and shut my eyes tight, eventually falling asleep. This kept happening for a while until I eventually told my grandparents. After I did, it started acting differently. Instead of lifting up, the bottom of the short would gently sway back and forth, for whatever reason I liked that. It continued for a few more nights before eventually stopping. A few months after it stopped I would feel like someone were tickling my toes when I layed down to go to sleep.

Will continue
>>
When I was living in the duplex I would constantly hear whispers. Sometimes they were unintelligible, just quick whispers. A lot of the time it was my name, like someone was trying to get my attention. A few times it sounded like my greatgrandmother. Other times it would be a deep voice.

I had a lot of strange dreams in that house. The most shocking ones I didn't pay a lot of attention to at the time. The dreams would start with me doing something, usually going to get something, or saying something, totally normal stuff. But it was always in places that I'd never seen before. I think they were dreams of the future, my future. As I have gotten older I have actually ended up doing the exact same things I saw myself doing in those dreams. It may just be a few strong moments of dejavu, but I thought I should mention it anyway. I had a lot more very strange, scary, and intense dreams when I lived in that duplex, I won't mention them here but if anyone is interested, feel free to ask about them.

After my mother died in that duplex, my grandparents split and I was forced to move with my grandmother to an apartment.

Not much happened in that apartment. Due to pest problems we moved to a different house after three years in that apartment.

Will continue.
>>
Me, my grandma, younger brother, and three cousins lived in that house for a few years and in those years there had been a few spooky and weird things happen.

Whenever someone was alone in that house for a while they would eventually start hearing things, voices, bumps, knocks, and the sound of people walking around. One time when I was alone there I heard what sounded like a conversation between a bunch of people going on in the dining room.

One time, everyone but me were asleep, I was up playing games when suddenly I hear what's like someone talking. I pause the game and sure enough, the voice wasn't coming from it. I try listening to it but can't make it out, it sounded like a young guy talking arguing with someone. As I'm about to get up to check if it's coming from outside, all the windows in the house shake violently like they were all hit at the same time. This wakes everyone up. I stay inside with my grandmother while my brother and cousins go outside to check wtf that was, they didn't find anything.

Anyone reading?

Will continue
>>
>>17103819
Maybe you missed her? And that's why you 'heard' her voice.
>>
Ive had 3 seperate ufo sightings
>>
>>17078048
>>17087957

>>17087963
it happened like 5+ times on different days.
No earthquakes.
My mattress doesnt not have springs.
I dont have housemates.

And ghosts arent paranormal?
>>
>>17071508
>be like 16
>420 blazing it in a graveyard behind buddys house
>pretty clear night, some clouds here and there
>fog out of nowhere, like just rolls in in an instant and covers the place
>tombstones are now blurry silhouettes
>dude is that one moving?
>shut up dude
>no really look
>we both stare as this tombstone rises like 6 feet
>run like shit back to his house
>staring out window trying to figure out where we saw it
>knock on the frigging door
>its like 1130 pm
>try to peek out window can only see its a man in a long coat with hood pulled all the way over covering face
>has a backpack and what looked like a wheelchair filled with some shiny stuff of equal size (dark as shit and no front porch light) and holding a long tube (swear it was a shotgun)
>just keeps knocking this steady thud... thud... thud... thud...
>his mom wakes up and wonders what the eff is going on
>hes trying to shush her
>my heart is pounding
>I grab this little crow bar, jimmy thing and whip the door open ready to swing
>effing homeless dude with a shopping cart of cans and cane standing there
>he's still doing the knocking motion in the air
>ask if he's OK, gripping jimmy thing tightly still ready to attack
>just mumbling incoherently, something about his mother
>ask if he needs help
>no response just knocking the air and mumbling quietly
>starts to step inside
>all of us slam the door at once probably hit him
>she calls 911 and says there's some homeless guy on the porch probably mentally ill
>cops show up a bit later, dude still on porch but no longer knocking
>they take him away but not in cuffs, pretty calm about it
>apparently a regular thing the dude has been sleeping in the graveyard at his mothers grave for weeks and sometimes follows people thinking they are his family
>cops stares at me and friend and gives this smug grin
>what were you guys doing in the graveyard anyway? Does the two fingers to mouth thing for smoking
>chuckles and leaves
>mom says don'tsneakoutagain
>>
>>17073267
I believe you. I hope theres finally someone else who might believe my story. i know these creature too, ive seen them. posting my story next
>>
File: bleh.jpg (15KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
bleh.jpg
15KB, 300x400px
This is my first ever provable paranormal experience that i physically saw with my own eyes, not just some scary unverifiable noise, on top of that I examined all the possibilities and potential causes of this kind shit but there's no other explanation for this one other than something paranormal.
be me hanging out with two of my friends one night when I suggested we go to this place i hadn’t been to since my childhood.
As a kid i was never in this area at night, only during the day, and even then to my 5th grade mind it was sketchy.
So I suggested we check out this old decommissioned superfund site that is only used as dirt bike trails now.
only way to get to it is by walking down these train tracks right into the heart of the site, most of it is on one side of the tracks and theres a small bit on the other side. A few people have killed themselves on those very tracks as well.
At around 1am, we walked to the site from this nearby neighborhood that has an old trail leading to the train tracks.
After walking down the train tracks for a bit there's a spot Off to the side opposite from the superfund site with a big open area down a hill with a pond at the bottom that's all overgrown and sandy, We decide to walk around the pond and check it out.
I get down there and I instantly pick up the odor of feral animal which kind of spooked me because it could have meant we were in some wild animals territory, regardless we just kind of walked around this small pond really quietly while being on-edge because the woods are always spooky at night.
After like 10 minutes of doing fuck all, my friends want to smoke but i decided we should wait until after we get back which turned out to be a great decision.
After walking around the perimeter of the pond we went back to the tracks and started heading to the car.
>>
>>17105894
The smell from earlier was gone. But we smelled it again in a different spot further Down the tracks. Towards our exit we caught and even stronger whiff of the odor. It was like rusty decaying animal smell. It was like nothing i had ever smelled before.
after we climbed up the small hill to the tracks we instantly find the smell again, I noticed a large darker than normal patch off to the left of the tracks right next to the treeline.

Note: We don't walk with flashlights since it's easier to see the path once your eyes adjust to the darkness, i had no idea what this thing was.

My first thought was that it was a black bear because it looked like it had four legs and was kind of foraging around but not really moving. I caught a glimpse of two white beedy little eyes for a split second.
Im looking at this blob trying to make out a shape or see if it’s moving but its not, its just staying there, my adrenaline kicked in and i was ready to pick up some rocks and chuck them at the thing in case it started coming at us, but after a few minutes it still hadn’t moved. We mustered up enough courage to shine a phone flashlight at it but we were too far away for the light to reach it. After that we decided to get closer to shine some light on the situation. obviously it didn't work. Once we started moving towards it it also started moving away from us. at the exact same pace as us.
Both of my friends could also see this thing so it wasn’t just my eyes playing tricks on me. As we were walking this thing was moving along about 100 meters in front of us separate from the background of trees.
>>
>>17105896
This means it wasn't just an open patch in the trees making a slightly darker spot. All 3 of us could see it so it was definitely there, it was about 7 feet tall and 7 feet wide. When the thing started moving it sort of lifted of the ground a few feet and looked like a black ball floating. It didn’t make a sound and it didn’t joggle up and down like it was stepping. This thing was floating along the side of the train tracks.
However after a couple hundred meters of walking it just vanished into thin air as we got to our exit trail. All the evidence points to something definitely paranormal.
>>
>>17105899
My theory is that they are connected to the earth on a much more fundamental level than humans. They arent necessarily as evolved as us, and they arent really out to hunt you down for dinner. they just kind of live in multiple dimensions and can move throughout them freely. they dont have a very keen sense of their surroundings and most likely rely on energy signatures to perceive their environment. this means they wont notice a humans presence until you are pretty close. they have ocular perception as light one of the most fundamental aspect of the universe, hence why their most distinguishable feature is their white eyes. They might not even be visible during the day which is why people think they only come out at night. anyways, they exist and for some reason they are becoming more comfortable existing within our dimension, its as if they are reaching a point in evolution where they are ready to move on to the next tier of existence. that the reason this sort of encounter is becoming more and more common. and dont assume that they are all exactly the same, there could be a wide variety of species that can be found in different regions.
>>
>>17079254

Can relate, parents bought the house that I grew up in from a guy who's son killed himself in the house, I was born a couple of years later. Apparently they would hear me having full blown conversations with myself in my room on a night time. Have heard a lot of spoopy stories from my mum about the house. Will green text a few.

>Dad at work, mum at home watching tv looking after me
>I'm about 2 years old or less, playing with my toys in the middle of the floor
>suddenly a vase on the sideboard lifts up, floats a few feet out and drops and smashes
>definitely did not fall off, she seen it actually lift up and move outwards
>Mum scared shitless, apparently I just stopped playing with my toys and stared at the spot it fell

Another

>Before I was born parents had a baby girl but she died due to birth complications
>not long after that parents lying in bed, room is pitch black, blinds closed, no light coming through
>Mum wakes up, a ball of light slowly appears at foot of the bed
>kicks Dad "psst, AnonsDad, AnonsDad, wake up, do you see that"
>Wtf.png
>Both scared shitless
>hovers for a bit, before slowly floating away through the blinds
>They both agree that it is daughter coming to say goodbye
>>
>>17107235

Not to do with house, but still spooky

>Mum/Mum's friend walking me/friend's daughter to nursery/preschool/whatever
>20min walk through this nature park/field
>I suddenly come out with some mad story
>Mum remembers my exact phrase
>"I remember when I was a man and I worked in the field and I had a wife and a family"
>Describe the clothes I used to wear
>Describe the tools I used to use
>So much detail that they are certain there was no chance I could of picked it up anywhere at my age.
>tfw i'm possibly a reincarnated farmer

Anybody have any resources on how to unlock repressed memories from my childhood in the house/possible past life information. Don't think it warrants an expensive hypnotherapy session, would rather just do it in my own time.

Have a few more, one that especially spooks me that I only found out about last month, will write them up later when I'm bored at work.
>>
Not paranormal but still creepy
Be me Watching tv
Hear a loud BANG BANG BANG on the front door
Parents go up to it and ask who it was
The guy says some sort of mumbo jumbo
He then asks for wine for some reason
Dad shuts door
me thinks it was the meth addict living upstairs
>>
So far I have only had 3 experiences.

This one might not have been paranormal but at the time I thought it was. When I was 12 i lived in an apartment with my mom and brother. 2 bedroom so i slept on the couch. My brother had a sleep paralysis episode and thought it was demons or whatever. Skip a year later, forgot all about trying to sleep and i start to hear my name get called. I thought it was my brother so i look, nothing is there. Try to sleep again and once i fall asleep it happens again but closer, keeps happening then i remember about my brother's "demonic" attack. Thought i was next so i stayed up the rest of night huddled under my covers with the lights on. Kept happening for a week or two then i started sleeping with earphones in. Why I don't think this was paranormal is because I still sometimes hear voices before i fall asleep but its just random nonsense and everyone ive talked to about that has said the same happens to them. But turns out my brother claims other stuff happened he hasn't told anyone about and refuses to talk about so who knows?

The second time I was at a different house a few years ago, electricity was out and i was in my room (really dark at night) getting some stuff, the cymbals on drums started shaking and I saw a blue orb go through my closet door.

Last one was a year ago. I went outside to find my cat so coyotes wouldn''t get her. Went behind my storage building and started to get disoriented and felt like I wasn't in reality. Came out of it found my cat staring at me and went along my business.
>>
bamp
>>
File: 1394503679463.jpg (36KB, 640x572px) Image search: [Google]
1394503679463.jpg
36KB, 640x572px
>>17071508
For full setting we lived in an old(1860's) farmhouse on 40 acres

>be 13
>Febuary night in Michigan
>power is out
>Moonlight visible on snow drifts
>wind blowing snow across drifts
>go down stairs for on reason or another
>near kitchen window
>glance outside
>nutting
>hear a voice say "hhhey dude.." in my voice but much quitter and rasping

Went back upstairs calmly and watched the dark stairs for the rest of the night until I fell asleep.
>>
>>17088025
kill yourself, christCuck shill
>>
>>17091558
I'm glad someone's inclined to believe me. It sucks having an actual experience but knowing it will be disregarded by most as fiction. Where was this that your uncle saw this thing?
>>
>>17102513
3/10. The back and forth with the flashback bullshit makes it convoluted as fuck and hard to follow.
>>
>>17108874
Something similar happened to me all the time when I was about 6 or 7. Every time I sat still in a quiet spot (usually in a car) I would hear what sounded like a quiet female voice. It sounded like it was being projected from an intercom. Weird shit.

>>17109265
>Michigan
Hey there, homeboy.
>>
>>17072038
#1 here, except I know (""know"") about spaniard conspiracies aside from the standard bollocks about february 23rd.

Since Cuarto Milenio has been pretty bad for the last two seasons I need to get my paranormal dose somewhere else
>>
>be me
>be around 5
>have a big dog
>put dog into a walk-in closet
>dog starts flipping shit and tries to climb the wall
>barks furiously at the corner of the closet
>bring dog out of closet
>ever since then dog sits out of the closet at night staring at the doors
>>
>>17071508

OP this shit happened some weeks ago.

It's the second time I saw this kind of "thing" at my pops place and the first one of my little brother.

>1995
>salsa and techno boom here in south america
>playing with Lego at my room sitting next to the door
>saw a person inside my room walking to my closet
>old closet inside the wall
>don't gives a shit, my grandma told me about my real grandpa who dies 20 years before i was born
>all my family say that I have a lot of things that remember him.
>maybe he was there looking for his grandkid, don't know

>2005
>mom traveled to my grandma old town for some days
>sunday afternoon
>my dad, me and my little brother watching some old rambo movie
>our house has 1 big old gate at the front, then a wood door and finally the living room.
>the second door opened
>uhwhatsthesound.mp3
>the old gate opened
>dadwhosinthehouse.wav
>Dad picked his gun (police officer)
>walked to the stairs and the doors closed at the same time.
>Dad yells: MOTHERFUCKER!
>don't give a shit
>Rambo doesn't die

>(つづく)
>>
>>17112211

>2015
>Everytime I try to sleep pass 2am hear screams in my head
>itcouldbeworse.png
>Sleep in the same room with my brother
>Wake up early, 4am, to work a little and then go to the office
>See a shadow next to my door
>Godhelpmedontwannadieinthisplace.gif
>Shadow walks to my pops room
>Time to turn on the lights
>Brother nags about the lights
>Shutupdigglet.ps
>Around 6am, need to take a shower
>Deathcangetmebitch.ae
>Take a shower like flash with eyes open and all the lights on.
>Run to the bus stop, pick the bus and go to work...
>Work like a zambo in a cottom field until night.
>Return home and talk with brother about shits at school and work
>Told me when he woke up saw me walking from his bed to the door moving my arms like some kind of tight move.
>Yells: hey! The "other me" don't look him and continue to the pops room...
>Don't give a shit... Maybe he needed to go the bathroom
>Ask him the time
>Tell 8am
>Dude, 8am i was at the office
>Nopenopenopenopenope.avi

Sorry engrish bad, me don't write gud, me latino in San Diego Go Diego Go!
>>
>>17072133
God gave you the hookup famalam
>>
>>17112211
>>17112255
First; Nice digits.
Second; I'd be taking caution when 2020 rolls around - your past experiences seem to be happening in intervals.
>>
bimp
>>
>>17087564
>static fills my ears
Does this mean anything in terms of ghosts or other spooky things (I lack the correct terminology, so do forgive me).

When I was younger and visited my grandparents house in County Mayo, Ireland, my ears would always fill with static at night as I was going to sleep. The house itself is only 40 years old, however, a little down the hill, maybe 30 metres, there is an older house which belonged to my great grand parents. The older house is now in a state of disrepair.

I would really appreciate it if anybody could explain the static noise, maybe its just my imagination.
>>
>>17114061
>other spooky things
You could just say the paranormal or the unexplained.

>static noises
I think that may just be a part of your ears developing, since I can pretty vaguely remember it as well.
>>
>>17114061
I know drugs/inebriated states don't count towards "paranormal" but I had a couple instances with pot where I kept hearing radio static and voices that sounded distant, then clearer, and numbly, as if you're trying to tune into a station for clearer audio.

Again, know that's not related exactly, but maybe there's something to that.
>>
>>17114646
Err mumbly as in mumbling not numbly
>>
>>17071508
I remember when I was about 13 (4 years ago) I had just moved into a new house, (it only had 1 previous owner) and since we were are still poor as hell, we rented it out. At first, the house seemed normal, and it was somewhat decent for our buget. But over time, a dark sense developed. Every once in a while I just had a feeling that someone or something was watching me. Due to having a rough childhood and extensive bullying, I never really cared about myself. My priority was my family. My parents, and my sister. They're all I have, and I'd do anything for them. I think the presence knew that and my experiences grew in number. But they never really happened to me. Tey happened to my family. For example, shadows creeping behind my mom, or hearing running footsteps down the hallway towards my sister, who was 3 at the time. It seemed to peak a week before we moved out. I was the only one to see these things but we can't afford to see any doctors so I've just had to live with it.
>>
>>17071508
I have seen orbs flying at low altitudes.
>>
Skinwalkers are Djinns which makes them capable of becoming whatever creature they last ate.
>>
I don't really have a big story for this, just an account. Not exactly a writefag, y'know?
It was during probably my middle school years, about 11-12 years old, and I was sitting by myself on the school field. This thing's pretty fucking big, takes up half the land the school is on, and connects into farming fields through broken wire fences. Nobody else around, just kinda enjoying the peace, when all of a sudden I see this dark figure not too far off, standing a ways infront of a small patch of willows. Think it's weird, but probably just some faggot in a cloak. Look around for anyone else, and look back to this thing being about 5 foot closer to me. Decide to book it, incase of y'know, maybe it's some pedo who spotted me alone, it wouldn't be the first time someone was abducted from that school. Start running off back towards the school buildings, not very fast cause I'm not exactly /fit/, looking back occasionally to see if this thing gained any ground on me. Shit's moving pretty slowly, but somehow managing to keep pace at the same time. It's not even running, it's gliding or something, not hovering, just passing along the ground like it's on ice. Absolutely shitting myself at this point, but manage to make it back to where the people are at.
A while later I bring it up with my friends, turns out one of them experienced something similar when walking their dog. They said it also chased them across an open field, but disappeared when they managed to find their brother. They don't live in the same area as the school, so I'm guessing there's more than one of them, but she definitely said it behaved the same as the one I described.
Anyone have any idea what it was?
>>
>>17114807
Me too
>>
Closest to paranormal I've got
>playing outside with friend at like 12 or 13 years old
>decide to be rebels and go outside of the neighborhood where we're allowed to play
>go through this nasty creepy looking housing estate out onto a path and runs down the side of a motorway but there's not many cars on it so we think we're ok
>follow path up to a fence separating the road from the path next to a field where there's this weird-ass looking tree that people make stories up about around where we lived, never actually seen it before irl so we're cautious
>get closer to the tree, see what looks like a huge bin bag with a bunch of stuff inside it lying next to the tree
>friend says it looks like a body, can see shapes of legs and arms, bin bag looks more like a long hoodie now
>get closer, bin bag looking thing sits up, me and friend simultaneously shit pants and run back to our street
could have actually been a bag or something blown up by the wind but it freaked us the fuck out
>>
something has been poking my back and/or tugging gently on my clothes at random intervals all day long. usually just once per time, sometimes twice or three times. I live with one other person who isn't a prankster and isn't with me for most of the day. I didn't bump into anything, I was standing still or moving forward each time.

two of my pets have died unexpectedly in the last week; the first one was quite old, but the second one was noisy and rambunctious in life, and was still that way 20-30 minutes before I found her still-warm body. she didn't have any injury or sign of illness.

I dunno. it has been a weird week.
>>
>>17073516
>if I may
>>
I have a couple stories from a really old ass house I used to live in.

Context to the house, it's about 200 years old, gone through a lot of renovations. Huge dirt cellar, had moonshine bottles, and original furniture down there, to the cellar was the original door since the house was built. Used to be a staircase where the kitchen/living room is, got destroyed to make a two level apartment. All the windows used to be stain glass like a church, replaced to make look like a regular ass house.

>Mom and I sitting in the room that connected to the cellar, we had just finished moving all the boxes inside from the moving truck
>sitting on bean bag chairs tired
>Washer/dryer come with the house so they are there
>full laundry detergent bottle sitting on washer
>is thrown off onto the floor
>ohshitwhatdidwemoveinto.png

>kitchen and living room are connected, but there's a half wall between the rooms
>washing dishes in the kitchen
>classic "im being watched"
>turns head a bit
>in peripheral vision sees little girl
>girl around 9 or 10
>white nightgown to the floor, short chestnut hair with bangs, very pale skin, ive never come to terms with what her face rly looked like
>just staring at me
>goes away after a while

>summertime
>moms already at work
>im sleeping in
>woken up by little girl is opening and closing my door, she does so for 3 or so minutes
>hides under covers until she is gone

>had a cat who use to sit at the end of the bed and watch me while i slept
>used to get really anxious and try to attack things like he was protecting me
>later died due to weird circumstances
>saw his ghost all the time

(another one of my cats died of old age in that house, saw her all the time too)

cats were terrified of the cellar, never went in the room the door leading to it was

cellar had a strong energy, made me feel like my chest was constricted

this is the house that i started getting sleep paralysis in

could go on
>>
bamp
>>
File: IMAG0901.jpg (136KB, 1032x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0901.jpg
136KB, 1032x1520px
>>17071508

I woke up one morning with this on my arm.
It lasted for more than 5 days, faded over time.
It had hickey-like qualities, no pain, and it wasn't an impression from a grate or chair.
>>
>>17120346
I can kind of see 8 dots, but the five bolder dots look like they're pointing at something. When I googled what 6 dots mean, the first answer on Yahoo Answers was that dots are meant to signify how many people you were assigned to kill. That's what it means in prison, anyway.
Thread posts: 269
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.