[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Offerings/Rituals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Athens - Statue of Athena.jpg (185KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
Athens - Statue of Athena.jpg
185KB, 768x960px
I got a fight competition tomorrow, and I've recently got into spiritualism and occult, so I am wondering what kind of offerings or ritual I can do to increase my spiritual power for tomorrow, when I will be victorious.

I've just went to my rooftoop, looked at the stars and lifted my arms, I felt the universe was really connected with my inner cosmos and I'm feeling very good.
>>
Jerk off
>>
File: xcom2viper.jpg (264KB, 1670x970px) Image search: [Google]
xcom2viper.jpg
264KB, 1670x970px
Make tender love to a reptilian.
>>
Just pray to your chosen combat related entity
>>
u ever had a blowjob be4
>>
In all seriousness, find a god that stands for conflict, that you connect with. Ares, Athena, Tyr, Odin, etc etc. After that, I can help with you offering details.
>>
>>17071733
and give them a thing they like

it's really pretty simple to get help from the gods as long as you don't waste their time. (i.e, you gotta pull your own weight too)
>>
>>17071406
Things he shouldn't do for $500, Alex.
>>
File: hamster-punch.jpg (23KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
hamster-punch.jpg
23KB, 320x320px
>>17071797
shut the fuck up retard
>>
>>17071845
>guy offers help
>stfu retard!!!11

???
>>
>>17071338
Kartikeya is the Hindu General of the devas, and Ganesha is known as the remover of obstacles. Either of them would be a good one. Shiva is good for just about any material boon - most of the great adversaries in the Vedas gained their benedictions from Shiva. Parasurama (avatar of Vishnu) was a great warrior, as well as Lord Rama Himself.

Of course in Hinduism you can offer your worship and gain benedictions from humans who were great persons as well, so Bhisma, Arjuna, Bhima, or anyone else you idolize as incredible at whatever skill you exercise.
>>
Find the right god, and pray to it.

I tend to give wine offerings. I'm always amazed how well it works.
>>
Are you Jose Aldo or Conor Mcgregor?
>>
>>17074267
I hope Conor, he is hotter
>>
File: 1243994894347.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1243994894347.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>17071338
Depends whats your power level?
>>
>>17071338
why not the mighty warrior Loa Ogun? his day of offering is Saturday and he provides protection from harm and victory over your foes.

to make an offering to him soak some bread in water then wrap in a piece green paper with his veve drawn on it and leave it near a natural water source.
>>
>>17071847
Ignore Australians.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.