[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mind control

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (829KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
829KB, 1366x768px
https://rudy2.wordpress.com/synthetic-telepathy-and-psycho-electronic-weapon-tortures-by-100000-fbi/
Thoughts after reading this little snippet??
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 236x114px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 236x114px
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 637x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 637x360px
>>
>>17070584
this is a summary of the beliefs of people suffering from specific paranoid delusions. they take a hundred vague symptoms of mental illness and everyday discomfort and attach it to the idea that they are being remotely persecuted by the powers that be.
>>
I personally have a deep and disheartening history of reading about these types of projects.

This is not the end and is certainly a war.

I have seen cable/phone service vans parked around my neighborhood. A bluish glow emanating from the internal area indicating someone is inside, noticeable at night.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (11KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
11KB, 300x225px
>>17070598
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>17070602
also a shill
>>
>>17070603

If anyone is shilling here, I wonder who it really is - the guy engaging in discussion, or the guy throwing up image memes trying to veer the discussion off course? Hmm...
>>
for OP and /x/ general

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/web/09/16/internet.brain.carr/index.html
>>
>>17070584
bump
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3434x2959px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3434x2959px
>>17070598
Fluoride in public water supplies and their connections with the illuminati blood lines are not coincidental. Neither are the illuminati blood lines media and military affiliations, projects, and history.

Adolf Hitler was blood related to the queen of England, as is the Clinton family.

Think keywords: project paper clip, fluoride toxicity, fluoride nazi(connection, Rupert Murdoch, Rothschild, fiat currency, GE,
>>
>>17070626

What connections between fluoride and illuminati bloodlines?

Not a single thing you said in this post has any relevance to anything being discussed here. Your interest is admirable, but you're completely on the wrong track.
>>
>>17070649
No. You haven't connected the dots. Those keywords and an educated human well read on those topics will discern for themself.

If you are not up to speed, you don't know.
>>
>>17070669
ahh, sorry if not a shill, but i'm gonna call shill on this post anon
>>
Shilling what?

Dude I'm not affiliated with anyone. I don't even have a job. Shill deez nuts foo.
>>
I don't doubt or flaunt the fact that Having had access to high speed web browsing since I was ten and being interested in curiously peculiar facts has me in the know.

Most folks simply haven't got the time or resources/interest/inventive to spend reading for as long as I have.

The dots all connect and I could prove in court without a doubt the criminal monopoly being utilized and abused combined with fiat currency(??) budgets is warfare and abusive... Or robbery and genocide.

This is our court bitch.
>>
>>17070748
Wow, you took a blog post written by a paranoid schizophrenic and doubled down on the paranoid schizophrenia.

Impressive.

(Seek help)
>>
>>17070602
>I have seen cable/phone service vans parked around my neighborhood.
Me too! Usually the cable/phone service that is available in our neighborhood, and they think we won't catch on. Comcast is the worst, they're out here every week "fixing" something and my internet always goes out as soon as OP is not a faggot.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.