[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nasa isnt in space

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: space.png (2MB, 1287x730px) Image search: [Google]
space.png
2MB, 1287x730px
is this really fake ? can someone explain whats happening there ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhzjx8TsuQk
>>
You can literally see the ISS with a cheap telescope
>>
>>17069771

then why is she having so many problems with gravity ?
>>
>>17069781
She's in the only part of the station that has a live video link. She's going back and forth from awkwardly showing how she's floating in an area that's so small she has to curl up to keep from damaging any equipment then she's trying to turn and latch onto the seat so she can demonstrate the novelty kindergarten level experiments for the TV show. She's also really nervous about being on national TV she's a scientist not an actress.
>>
>>17069753
nasa is fake
>>
Is this video trying to imply that just this video is a hoax, or that literally no one is in space?
>>
File: a6L8YP8_700b.jpg (37KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
a6L8YP8_700b.jpg
37KB, 700x393px
>>17069753
Add a T to nasa.
>satan
woops.
>>
>>17070898

Add a G to the beginning of Totino's Pizza Rolls
>GTotino's Pizza Rolls
Eliminate all letters that are not vowels
>Goio ia o
Eliminate all vowels which repeat
>Goi a
Eliminate the first 2 vowels which occur in the natural order of the alphabet
>Go
Add D
>God

Proof.
>>
>>17069753
You have to be actually retarded to believe that's fake.
>>
>>17069943
How can nasa be fake if space is fake?
>>
Whoever made this video is a total faggot. Their commentary throughout the video is is awful, can't even take it seriously.
>>
File: mf67.jpg (86KB, 500x756px) Image search: [Google]
mf67.jpg
86KB, 500x756px
>>17070934
>Totino's Pizza Rolls
>>
>>17069781
Plus the ISS is still under the earths gravity, its just orbiting by being in a constant state of falling.
>>
>>17070997
how can space be fake if theres only 7 million people in the world
>>
File: eyuUVdc.gif (1MB, 482x482px) Image search: [Google]
eyuUVdc.gif
1MB, 482x482px
Typical flat earther logic.
>>
>>17069753

do parabolic flight paths really last for that long, and are that stable? Her hair doesn't seem to change or react suspiciously. Neither do her earrings.

she doesn't seem worried about waiting for the person asking questions.

I wonder what's making her face so red though
>>
>>17069753

so what then

astronauts get in the shuttle

fly into the distance... and then they land in China somewhere, then they get on another plane that flies in parabolic curves so they can film video?
>>
Sure, keep believing NASA. But why would they need to fake the ISS?
>>
You people are disconnected conspiracy nut jobs and yes the ISS exists.

How else can we explain the 28,000+ satellites.

/x/ is more retarded than /pol/ or /b/
>>
>>17069753

if it were a flight, then wouldn't we see violent shaking caused by turbulence?

At least a little bit?

Is it possible the ISS experiences tidal forces as it turns around the earth? That might cause a "pull" effect as the astronaut remains stationary within the ISS.
>>
Space does not exists, God hates cartoons and Imagination is a sin, you are welcome.
>>
>>17074522
uh uu
>>
>>17073796
whe you are in 0g more blood flows to your head, making your face red
>>
>>17073796
Literally every system in your body has evolved to work against gravity. Bloodstream, sinuses, digestion. Take away gravity and everything shifts upwards. Her face is red for about the same reason your face gets red when you hang upside down. I've heard that all the extra fluid in your head is like having a permanent cold.
>>
>>17069753
it sort of does look fake though to be honest.
i don't know
>>
>>17074553
Because you're so fucking confused by relentless media exposure that you literally don't know what reality looks like anymore.
>>
i sure hope everyone that thinks this video is fake is under the age of like 15

because that's really really sad to be so clueless
>>
>>17074560
you ok anon?
you seem sort of riled up
i just want to make sure you're ok
>>
>>17069753
I can explain what's happening here. You're a retard and you decided to come to /x/ and share that fact
>>
File: raw.gif (120KB, 220x154px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
120KB, 220x154px
>>17074578
>>
>>17069753

aint no space bruh its all an illusion. nasa is an actors studio. dont trust everything they tell u
>>
>>17074881

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUFCArwH2Jc
>>
>>17074252
>b-but how come you never see them in videos??
>>
File: upside down.jpg (29KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
upside down.jpg
29KB, 620x349px
>>17069753

Some of Nasa's shit is faked.

I don't get the why, but they definitely are

Look at pic related.

He clearly is upside down as there is more blood in his face and his forehead vein is showing.

Try it yourself, get upside down and see yourself,

your face will change a bit due to all the blood going there.
>>
>>17070898
Doesn't Santa fut this bit better.
>>
>>17075632
see
>>17074545
>>
>>17069753
ok, the greenscreen claim is pure retarded.

assuming someone just had to fake it, they would build a fake set, no green screen required.
>>
>>17069753
I thought that video was in an airplane that goes up and down causing brief peiods of anti gravity
>>
Threads like this make me understand how Trump can be popular. Jesus Christ.
>>
Why does this matter? Does any of this stop nut jobs on kill frenzies? Do you think space travel and or colonisation will be available to the general public? People are so easily distracted.
>>
>>17075723
>Does any of this stop nut jobs on kill frenzies?
You gotta hit your kids, that's the only way they're ever going to learn to respect authority
>>
>>17069753
plausible...I liked the music
>>
>>17069753
Not fake you shit poster. Even read the videos comments explaining gravity and weight. I can't believe there's people like you who are so fucking clueless and call hoax on shit like that. Yes because its on YouTube with title "hoax" must be faked.

I bet you say the moon landing is faked and then believe in aliens and how they control the moon too. Nice contradicting conspiracy.
>>
>>17075709
A real set will always look more realistic than a greenscreen, every time.
>>
Dick, your meant to add T
>>
>>17075723
>Why does this matter? Do you think sea travel and colonization of the Americas will be available to the general public?
>>
>>17075722
ee'yup
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.