[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apocalypse dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (26KB, 940x619px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 940x619px
Last night on Dec. 9th I had the most vivid dream of my life. It wasn't a lucid dream either where I was in control it was like it was completely real, and I remember every detail. This is quite odd for me because I almost never remember my dreams and when I do just one or two details. So lets get to the dream, I fell asleep around 10:30 and all of a sudden it was just happening, I was finishing up an exam in the hallway that I had missed and didn't hear the bell, my friend tapped me on the shoulder and we walked over to the lunch room on the third floor. On the way we passed some lockers and I made some small talk with an old friend I rarely talk to anymore, then we sat down in the lunch room. There were some other friends there and we talked for awhile about a party that was happening in midway later and I asked if they needed me to grab some booze. I was facing one of my friends away from the wall of windows in the lunch room when I had asked. I turned around for a moment to appreciate the view and then there was a large noise like a bomb in the distance. There was a two second pause of silence, and then my friend, lets call him john says "this is it isn't it" and a mushroom cloud shoots up from where the sound came from in the distance. We all watched the glow of the cloud slowly expanding and getting taller and then it just went black. I woke up in my bed in the fetal position and I wasn't sad or afraid but when I tried to remember the dream suprised how easily I recalled it tears kept coming to my eyes. Not enough to cry just to well up and make things blurry. I've had a real bad feeling ever since then. Anyone else been dreaming of the end lately, is it a sign or a vision? The vision took place in chicago btw incase anyone else here saw something similar.
>>
>>17068503
OP here about to head to bed rn will report back in the morning if I have another weird dream.
>>
>>17068503
>Last night on Dec. 9th
Its 11th.
>>
look up some IRL fallout tips and find a shelter dude
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 640x960px
>>17068510
Have you heard of time zones?
>>
>>17068503
brother, war and ending of the world dreams are commonly caused by stress. stop your worries and be calm.
>>
I asked Santa for an AR-15 for Christmas guys
>>
>>17068503
Had the same shit happen to me with a meteor. I also wake up all emotional.

Literally someone also said "this is it. Isnt".

But wasnt my regular reality it was just like an alternate universe or maybe my future self.

Felt real has fuck!
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 640x424px
OP here. There was a second dream last night. I was looking up and watching missiles fly overhead in a semi night sky, kinda blue purple but with a few dark splotches and stars. When I looked down I was on a wooden raft kinda like the thing you'd see huckle berry finn on and my legs were in the water. I couldn't move them and everyonce and a while something would brush against my leg, or it least I thought something did the water was really murky. I couldn't move anything but my head at first and then two missiles collided in air and there was a explosion in air and then not used to the ability to move I fell backwards due to how my neck was craned. All of a sudden I was aware of an oldman sitting in my previous blindspot and I already knew what he was going to say. " this is it isn't it". The in air explosion settled and the sky started glowing red with rapid streaks, too fast to be missiles, they mightve been meteors. I was still laying backwards looking up and backwards keeping an eye on the oldman. His arms bent backwards and he put a piece of paper by my head. It was really hard to read it but I focused on the letters and it said something along the lines of mundi morte or mondi murte its hard to remember the exact order of the letters. I closed my eyes and woke up on my bed shaking. I couldn't stop shaking for a while. What does it mean, are the words biblical or something or maybe latin and who was that old guy? Feel free to share any stories you have about wierd dreams.
>>
>>17068592
Everyone is agains't ISIS, an ww3 is impossible.
>>
>>17068592
North Korea's nuclear weaponry can't reach the US, honestly their tech and military is a joke.
>>
Today on /x/
- Illuminati guy posts a thread warning about the end times, OP pic is of a nuclear explosion
- Anon dreams of a nuclear explosion, feels sad

Actual sign of the end or elaborate posting by one dude? I'm inclined to guess the latter.
>>
>>17069570
"Mundi Morte" translates as "World Death".
Maybe as in the apocalypse?
>>
I've had a similar dream also. I was with a friend I had not spoken to in a very long time and while we were talking a giant molten looking mushroom cloud appeared in the distance. My friend said "here we go" as a wall of energy came racing from the explosion. It destroyed everything it touched as it came at us. As it connected with myself all went black. I awoke to everyone being...recycled for lack of a better word. Everyone was being swallowed by a giant bird looking deity and then being reincarnated. I didn't wake up panicking though. Just concerned over how vivid and real it felt.
>>
>>17068503
Last night was a very strange one. Stay with me, 'cause it's weird.

I was in a room with several teenage girls, and they were all looking out the window and screaming. Robert Pattinson was outside. I waved to him and went outside where the two of us said hi and gave each other a man hug like we were old friends. We started chit-chatting, and he mentioned the word "volcano." I followed his line of sight and there was a huge mountain above us, spewing black smoke. I could see individual boulders that were burning red-hot. The black smoke was filling up the sky, but the air on the ground was clear and breathable. Suddenly I became aware that people were running and screaming in the streets. Then Robert ran off someplace else and my brother was next to me pulling my arm telling me we had to go. People were crying and holding each other. Then it was over.

I've had a few apocalyptic dreams over the years. One time there was a giant monolith-shaped UFO in the sky with a beam coming out of it, and suddenly the mountains were towering over me and giants were hurling boulders down into the valley. Another time I could see giant spiders crawling over the mountains in the distance, and heard a voice say, "The end of our species....the end of everything."

But our species isn't done yet.
>>
>>17069710
Weird. I had a dream just last night where Attack on Titan was beginning in the real world. Giants would sneak around eating people, hiding out in out of the way places, either waiting for them to walk by unsuspecting, or they would hunt them down if they were out in the wild. The craziest part is that it felt so real.
>>
>>17068503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vi9pDbhKxc
>>
>>17068503
I had a dream about getting shot the night before the paris attacks.
>>
>>17069710
>>17069805
The giants are the illuminati. They wish to destroy all but God wont let them. A new age is coming.
>>
>>17069652
Link the posts and I can show you were two seperate people.
>>
I laid myself down into bed
to sleep away the night
a vision formed inside my head
a sun with no sunlight
death would grip humanity
a new solar ice age
an earth that no science could save

I woke sweat running down my face
I'd never felt so strange
to think that this could be our fate
to freeze in dark and pain
but sleep brought back the dreams to me
of wars to turn the tide
the world committing nuclear suicide
>>
File: image.png (802KB, 1710x2767px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
802KB, 1710x2767px
>>17069570
Oh boy, a raft and old man might be paul. Reminds me of this fellow.
>>
>>17068503
fug anon
post more
>>
>>17069831

not this loon again
>>
Its on the way lads, I too have seen the balls of fire fall from the skies and destroy our planet as we all wait helplessly to die.
>>
>>17068503
>and then it just went black

Nukes create blinding white light that melt the eye of the retina
>>
>>17068503

I believe you anon
>>
Dreams of end times are signs of Jesus Christ's coming back.
>>
One month ago i had one of these vivid dreams. I was at my grandmother house, and i don't know why for some reason there was a pool nearby, with 4 or 5 random people inside. I stopped to looking at them for a bunch of seconds when i heard a huge explosion coming from the street.
I swear to god, the sound was so real, that i still remember it perfectly.
A plane just crashed and killed two people, a man and a woman, in a black Landrover.
The firefighters arrived in like 20 seconds, they opened the car door, and then i saw the faces of those two.
They had skeletal face, but they had no eyes, their eye sockets were empty.
I woke up right after, i was fucking scaried, all that shit felt so realistic.
Everytime i think back to that explosion i feel anxiety.
>>
>>17068503
Well, just FYI when a nuke goes off you see the flash first. Then a huge heat wave hits you if youre close enough. You would never hear a sound then an explosion.

I was gonna say it might have been an alternate universe, but it sounds like it was just a dream. Take it easy friend.
>>
I dreamt that I was at a town made from Minecraft cobblestone, inhabited by the characters from Toy Story, and saw a ship in the sky. Like a sci-fi kind of thing. I yell for everyone to evacuate, and they run into nearby woods. I go into the town and find my friend, who had with him a blade like Scorpion has in MK, and I also saw the Barbarian from Clash of Clans. Then it just cuts to the three of us wandering in the wasteland from Fallout 3
>>
>>17068503
Looks like some's been playing to much Fallout. Cool story bro, but it needs more dragons.
>>
>>17068503

It's neither a sign nor a vision.
We are nowhere near the brink of nuclear war.
Things are more peaceful in our time than in any period of history preceding it.

Your dream was caused by your experiences with media depicting nuclear war. It's a very stressful concept and one that causes nightmares in many people.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.