[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if they are the good guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 21

File: illuminati.jpg (165KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
illuminati.jpg
165KB, 360x240px
What if they are the good guys?
>>
File: NRO Eye of God.jpg (368KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
NRO Eye of God.jpg
368KB, 600x600px
But they're not, see, otherwise the question wouldn't even be up for debate.
>>
>>17065049
well some people argue that jesus wasn't a good guy. the question is up for debate. so does that mean he definitely wasn't a good guy?
>>
File: Vatican II Masonic symbolism.jpg (414KB, 1562x794px) Image search: [Google]
Vatican II Masonic symbolism.jpg
414KB, 1562x794px
>>17065056

>some people argue that jesus wasn't a good guy

like who

And we're not talking about Jesus here. Cause we have all this evidence of *they* actually being fucking awful. You know, shit like Fabianism, Codex Alimentarius, Pedowood, MK ULTRA and etc.
>>
sometimes i think of that. like what if the free masons were like actually secret underground Christian freedom fighters. that's why their theology contains Christian scripture.

i imagine if it was so they would not be secretive and would be more public about what they do.
>>
>>17065070

>that's why their theology contains Christian scripture.

Their theology contains a lot of things.
>>
lol how bored must you be to think this crap is real
>>
>>17065087

>i take everything at face value and the world is exactly as it is presented to me by the media and the government because they have my best interest at heart

dude weed lmao
>>
>>17065101

you think reptilians are real also?
>>
I Am and my affiliates are the good guys, some were purposely mislead to teach society a greater lesson regarding behavior towards me and what I ordained or what laws I supplement with my truth.
>>
the illuminaty is nothing more than the label given by society to the force that they feel is controling them through the media.
anyone with even a little interest and or knowledge in the paranormal would be able to tell you that the controling factor is the media itself.
words contain things.
they attach to your brain when you understand them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lIqNjC1RKU

they can push desires and all the like at you.
[rap music]
>implying anyone actually sells their soul.
my heart is my will is my soul is my story.
i will only sell the second and the fourth.
been doing great.
>>
>>17065172
oh fuck.
also, https://www.illuminatiofficial.org/
these guys are neat.
>>
Sorry, but i think i may have to explain something. The more i think of it there was a night a little while ago where i might have said some things that confused people in a bad way.

If there's any serious concern you probably know my email. I don't want anyone to have any wrong ideas.

And i'm gone for really realz this time.
>>
We are.
>>
File: [gongs internally].gif (727KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
[gongs internally].gif
727KB, 500x330px
>>17065172
>>17065180
>>
All of Illuminati/Annunaki/Freemason shit is some arbitrary nonsense that wealthy people make up only to entertain themselves.
>>
It's kind of like this. Freemasons and the like are the good guys fighting for democratic republicanism, and the catholic knighthoods are fighting for fascism.

-someone who knows
>>
>>17065043

There was a famous poster on Above Top Secret forum (if I remember correctly ) who claimed to be an insider and was attempting to explain this exact idea. If I remember correctly his argument was that there are great karmic balances being played out that have nothing to do with good or evil, that those who are playing the part of "evil" are actually doing a service to humanity, and that many of our leaders and controlling forces are no more evil than a shepherd is evil for controlling the movement of the sheep.

The shepherd is responsible for protecting the sheep and controlling them but is also capable of selling them to slaughter if he isn't just going to fleece them. It's easy for the sheep to say "This shepherd is evil" but only from their perspective. From a higher perspective things become more fuzzy. Could the sheep even survive without the shepherd? Could cattle survive without ranchers with rifles to protect them from wolves?
>>
What if they are us?
>>
>>17065291

>It's easy for the sheep to say "This shepherd is evil" but only from their perspective. From a higher perspective things become more fuzzy.

Sounds like extremely fucking flimsy justifications of Moral Relativism, MothDan.
>>
>>17065291
The two sides are known as the black lodge and the white lodge. It has nothing to do with karma and everything to do with stupid games and religious and philosophical differences.
>>
>>17065315
and in reality, aliens man, aliens.
>>
What if we all cease giving a fuck
>>
File: all-seeing eye 4.jpg (42KB, 500x392px) Image search: [Google]
all-seeing eye 4.jpg
42KB, 500x392px
Into the setting of the Midnight Sun,
Side by side we march as one.
Fire burns brightest against a starless sky.
Once long ago, the world basked in light. Slowly it was dragged into darkness. Now they watch in the wrong direction for the dawn.
Look to the west.
You are only aware of the interactions in the very small part of the world that you occupy. 1 million, 10 million... even a billion people could vanish in a moment's notice and you would be unaware.
Everyone, worldwide, is living in the first era of the New World Order.
>>
>>17065335
Right, but what you have to ask yourself now is what, specifically, do you think 39'th dimensional reptilian gods need to psychologically conquer us for?
>>
>>17065304
>Moral Relativism

Yes the, "there is no right or wrong" philosophy. I've always had trouble accepting that as I've researched certain things that I feel very strongly are wrong or evil, but maybe that's just because I'm human and not looking at it objectively. Or maybe all humans are evil and to think you are "good" is a lie we tell ourselves and calling anything evil is the result of societal programming (I'm not sold on that yet).

Maybe everything natural in this world is in fact evil so even "good" things are evil, except that they give us certain feelings as creatures in the natural world we want to call "good", like eating the flesh of other creatures or having sex which is bound to wrap other souls into incarnation (a terrible fate from certain perspectives). Or drugs.

>>17065315

I see.
>>
>>17065101

>I extend my roleplaying to real life in a desperate attempt to pretend I can be a hero, and that my failures are not my own but the work of a cabal of malicious individuals

"dude weed lmao", indeed.
>>
>roleplaying

Into the trash you go
>>
>>17065335
No I'm really asking you, what do you think you're doing? Do you have any idea why they, or you do what you do?

The New World Order is NOT going towards what you think it is.
>>
>>17065335
I'll give you a hint traveler. Why do angels shake?
>>
>>17065335
The answer, is "English."
>>
>>17065043
What if you all keep mixing up the players? Far better for the military industrial complex (as we were warned about by President Eisenhower) to have you guys chasing after "illuminati" bogeymen.
Mkultra? Courtesy of the ever fucked up cia
Pedowood and earlier rings? Sick fucks in power (historically Republican or conservative which is its own problem)
Etc...
Care to know more?
Which is more likely?
An illuminati so competent/incompetent that they run everything but you still get to find proof,
Or
Another group using your illuminati conspiracy as a cats paw / obfuscation technique?
>>
>>17065494
It's that they're posers who want to brag, just like the faggot reptilians putting 11:11 on all the clocks now.
>>
>>17065043
>What if they are the good guys?
Then why haven't they revealed themselves openly from the very beginning?

Good doesn't derive value from being two-faced.
>>
This has been said many times but evil will come as love. I'm agnostic but I accept the fact that people who strongly believe something will treat it as fact until the end. I'm sure many of them are good people who are under the impression that what they do is in the pursuit of our betterment. So your argument is slightly valid but overall it is obvious that what they intend is only for their benefit.
>>
Jerks always claim to be good people.
>>
>>17065494
>Republican or conservative which is its own problem
Beta leftist kek detected. Go back to jerking off to trannies
>>
>>17065278
what does that even mean.
>>
File: 1449409294405.png (80KB, 500x681px) Image search: [Google]
1449409294405.png
80KB, 500x681px
what if there are no bad guys

what if there are the strong and the weak - those who believe in good and bad, the naive
>>
They are playing a necessary evil. 9/11 for instance.. It was the first step for many people to wake up to the other realities of life. Thats why the hilton hotel next to it looked like the monolith from space odyssey which represented a shift in consciousness
>>
>>17065056
>jesus wasn't a good guy

shill/10
>>
>>17065116

they're shapeshifters like djinn aka demons, so yes. not that anon.
>>
>>17065118
>purposely mislead

That's called evil and has nothing to do with lessons.
>>
>>17065060
>Their ultimate goal is a world where you do not do anything, say anything, or think anything they consider bad. It's easy to join them but they must be STOPPED.

Yeah, Christians really are like that.
It's a hive minded cult, nothing more.
>>
>>17066125
He wasn't though he started christfaggotry that kills people to this day
>>
ye shall know them by their fruits
>>
>>17066878
Verily amen.
>>
>>17066878
Ye shall know them by their boobs desu
>>
>>17065101
Not the same anon and of course not, but going form "The government lies and manipulates people for their own interests" to "There's a secret group trying to make a global government and they want to reduce population through a shit ton of Bond villain-tier tactics" is a huge logic leap.
>>
File: never_ever.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
never_ever.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
We just have to wait and see if they are good or not it doesn't really matter if people don't care.
They just want new popstar albums and beets by Dre so they can stay inslaved.
>>
File: image.jpg (175KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 640x428px
Have you see the Georgia guide stones?
>>
File: image.jpg (238KB, 600x502px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238KB, 600x502px
>>17066961
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 386x551px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 386x551px
>>17065043
They're the good guys. Look at where we are as a human race. Right now, at this very moment...look at what we're trying to achieve. We're trying to reach out. We're saying we are here...we're screaming. HELLO!!! IS ANYONE OUT THERE!? PLEASE RESPOND...
They give as social issues to help us not get bored in this trek for recognition...we'll come back again and again...until someone out there responds. Until then, they'll work tirelessly behind the scenes switch bodysuit after bodysuit.

But fear not, we have been recognized. We have been heard. Soon we will go back...home.
>>
>>17066967
hm... seems like good advice.
2spoopy4me
>>
>>17066928
"Enslaved" you fucking nigger,Get back to your ghetto.
>>
>>17065056
Nigger never even existed so good/bad doesn't come into it.
>>
File: image.jpg (260KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260KB, 1024x819px
>>17065607
Calm the fuck down, Jethro.
>>
>>17065049
>Life is an american action movie with clear good and bad guys

Honestly fuck off with your bad logic.
>>
>>17067009
That's not why I don't like you baby
>>
What do you know about that?
>>
>>17065067
I grew up in MK ultra and generaly consider myself a good guy, look out for the betterment of society as a whole

bad people exist and good people exist and most of us are both at once
>>
>>17066967
I actually agree with what stands on this stones.
It'd be the best for humanity, the only problem is I don't know wheter I am good enough to be one of those 500.000.000.
Well, I should study theological philosophy and socialogy and enter some important group.
>>
>>17065494
You're correct about the Illuminati not being the bad guys exactly. The historical Illuminati was actually rather interesting and not at all sinister. They had good ideas, some of which are for the betterment of people instead of subjugation. The very Illuminati mystery degrees go against the idea of being in power or ruling. In the Priest degree one is required to refuse the apparel of royalty. One is supposed to choose the simple garments of a priest, in doing so show that one accepts the idea of power and wealth being lesser.
>>
>>17065374
/x/ in general.
>>
>>17065043
>slaughters
>good
>>
>>17065070
>like what if the free masons were like actually secret underground Christian freedom fighters. that's why their theology contains Christian scripture.
Freemasonry is an inherently Protestant organization. It also isn't the same thing as the Illuminate.
>>
File: 1426629979229.jpg (197KB, 515x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1426629979229.jpg
197KB, 515x1112px
>>17065043

The original Bavarian Illuminati were good guys in my opinion.

If the society still exists, they seem to venerate Isis, aka Sophia, and oppose Yaldabaoth which is what makes Christians and Muslims so analpained. So still pretty cool guys in my book.
>>
im a fucking newfag but does freemasonry have anything to do with them?
my uncle is a freemason but i never thought anything about it because i just assumed it to be some sad bible club for people with a midlife crisis
i researched a bit into the "lodge" he belongs to and i dont want to jump to conclusions but they seem mighty suspicious.....
>>
PRESSURE COOKER PICK MY BRAIN AND TELLL ME IM INSAAANE
I LIKE IT
>>
>>17065043
>What if they are the good guys?

Good and evil is bullshit anyway. Do you for example consider democracy to be "good"? People think abortion is a "right" and a good thing and they think "freedom" to do whatever is good and that anything that takes away this "good" is evil. Being responsible for the survival of humanity doesn't involve good and evil, it involves only what is effective. After this era of humanity collapses there will be survivors and then a new cilization will be built up. 95% of the current world is likely to be destroyed anyway, so your "rights" and "good" will prove completely worthless in the long run. Will your family line have contributed to the survival of humanity as a whole or not, that is all.
>>
>>17065043
no they are not good guys. my theory is . hitler banned all freemasons. masons are kind of like the illuminati . now look at germany if the illuminati were good guys and they control governments . then why is the illuminati letting germany get ruined my muslims. also im sure the memebers in the illuminati are white people or jews or a mix.
>>
>>17067096
Officially the Illuminati were a defunk secret society that collapsed centuaires ago. So if they are still around virtually nothing about them would be known. According to the internet they run everything you can imagine.

I find that hard to beleive. The Masons only run a relativily small part of the world and they are pretty public. We know a lot about them: some of their symbols and beleifs, where the lodges are, how many ranks are in them, famous people who were Masons.

So in contrsat the idea that the Illuminati is still a thing seems ridiculous. Running everything while managing to be so secret that not a single person has come forward and acknowledge they exist, for centuries is way too hard to pull off. And the only proof we have that they are still active is internet rumors.
>>
>>17065291
>The shepherd is responsible for protecting the sheep and controlling them but is also capable of selling them to slaughter if he isn't just going to fleece them. It's easy for the sheep to say "This shepherd is evil" but only from their perspective. From a higher perspective things become more fuzzy. Could the sheep even survive without the shepherd? Could cattle survive without ranchers with rifles to protect them from wolves?

Pretty much what I meant, didn't read the whole thread before posting.
>>
>>17067124
So from a higher perspective things become more fuzzy? Is that right you ferocious tool?
>>
Get off my shit pls
>>
I get it I'll do it oh wait you don't want any of that for some sake
>>
Die already
>>
>>17065291
>Could the sheep even survive without the shepherd? Could cattle survive without ranchers with rifles to protect them from wolves?

As they exist in that moment, no, but they got through life and existence fine before the shepard created this dependency.
>>
I don't stop and you all get me going
>>
>>17067139
If you die though I would love to smoke weed play video games and fuck hollers without a care for a while
>>
>>17067145
hookers*
>>
They are
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG_RsFRdJGs
>>
>>17067117
huh the more you know but the fact some of their rituals and "signs" are so secretive make me kinda nervous maybe im just paranoid
also i heard theres more people from the rich white rightist side of my family that belong or belonged to the same lodge... i see a pattern here

i wonder if members get somehow punished or banished if they leak information?
the lodge has a website with a log in portal which i might "investigate" deeper..
>>
>there are people here who actually believe in moral absolutism
>>
File: jfk.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
jfk.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>17065043
people are different

some people agree, some disagree

thus such is human nature

constantly fighting, constantly at war with itself and eachother
>>
i dont believe in shit other than i hate you guys and im better
>>
>>17066967

Apart from the radical population control how is any of this bad?
>>
it makes no difference then you die already i know firsthand RADICAL population control
>>
>>17067184
That's the fucking point.
>>
Getting bored I hate you shits forever though
>>
>>17065043
what do you mean?
that they are not evil? they aren't.
they are just wrong.
>>
>>17067172
Lodges are selective with their membership. I've actually talked to a high level mason. The lodge won't let you in if you aren't smart and a decent position in society. I know this because the guy I talked to was probably the second smartest person I've ever met. He was open with me because I was the only heir to a large amount of money, I think I was being scouted. It is a place where important decisions get made because important people go there. I directly asked the Mason about a one world government for instance he said
"A lot of people want it to happen. That's what the UN is about, Obama is for it. But a lot of powerful groups are also against it."
As for punishments for leaking information. We actually have copies of some of the Masons secret books, but these are from hundreds of years ago. For low level ranks revealing secrets just gets you kicked out, low level ones only know the low level secrets anyway. Once you are higher level and know the bigger secrets there's instructions on how to carry out ritual murder against those that commit treason. There is no way to tell if they still practice this though. But I'll say this, Mason rules have changed with the times. For instance in the past they wouldn't let women in, now they do. I don't know if the Masons do it but a lot of secret societies protect themself by forcing members to confess some dark secret of theirs if they want to get a higher rank. This means you put yourself in a position where they can just black mail you. Also all their rituals and mysticism are designed to give you the idea that you have a special loyalty to the Masons.

It very much seems like that the low level ranks are just a social club and the higher level ranks are about actual plotting. Overall I don't think they are the bad guys, however they do have a lot of control.
>>
File: Apep_1.jpg (60KB, 499x301px) Image search: [Google]
Apep_1.jpg
60KB, 499x301px
>>17065043
They believe that they are. And many people if they knew their full intentions would agree.

They are short sighted and do not understand that in the face of infinity faster does not mean better. Using fear to shock humanity into accelerated progression will manifest a dark energy that will drag us backward. You cannot cheat, we will get there when we get there, and not a moment sooner.
>>
>>17065374
You there, I like you. Hope you have a fine evening.
>>
>>17067080
>I have bad spelling and a worse memory, but I'm going to interpret it as supernatural rather than me misremembering
>I'm lonely and sexually frustrated, but lack the looks and social skills to attract a partner, so I'll just ask how to summon a hot sex demon
>I'm lonely and have trouble making friends, so I'll ask how to make a friend by supernatural means
>Ayy lmaos, take me with you! I'm not happy with my daily life on Earth!
>>
>American Protestants

>American Cuisine

>American Freemasons

Why do they turn everything into shit.
>>
>>17067920
>It very much seems like that the low level ranks are just a social club and the higher level ranks are about actual plotting. Overall I don't think they are the bad guys, however they do have a lot of control.

Why do people think there is a huge difference between socializing in secret and plotting?
>>
>>17067090
What's the point of posting that? Are you demanding we masturbate to it?

Because if so, that's what you'll get.
>>
dumb asshole
>>
>>17068019
I like you man
>>
>>17065043
There's no they, it's us all of us.
The elites do not think they follow any spiritual entity, they are very materialistic in fact.
It's just the master of all this is the devil himself pulling the strings.
As long as our souls exist in this human body in this corrupted universe ( where demons dwell ) we're under their influence.

Anyway people here that work with bio-energy, even practical kabbalists, studentss of occult sciences.. explain me why do you choose to side and help demons? Jesus told us clearly that we can't serve two masters, it's either we follow the plan and the blessings of the Creator or "devolve" even more with the temptation. You just fool yourselves when you say you use both light and darkness... the deceiver can take the form of the purest light.
>>
mother of god a pyramid has an eye on it! This guy fucking knows! Jesus!

Gimme a break. Idiot.
>>
>>17068044
Its like giving words to the actual world to me
>>
File: JESUSi.jpg (36KB, 345x352px) Image search: [Google]
JESUSi.jpg
36KB, 345x352px
>>
>>17068019
Because when you have people with power and money socializing and they discuss politics and philophy they actually have the power to make changes while everyone else is merely commenting.
>>
>>17065043
have you ever played e.y.e: divine cybermancy
>>
>>17067184
Imbecile
>>
>>17065346

According to the Galactic Historian, who may be a plant or disinfo like everyone else, they are invading our consciousness in order to take control of our souls. It's kind of what is told in the Bible, but not directly. They want hearts and minds and souls to rape/ruin.
>>
>>17065450

tai chi quan vibration into a vortex energy of light used to transport themselves to other planets or dimensions? maybe nerve damage due to misaligned vertebra.
>>
>>17065049
where can i get that patch, i need it for my conspiracy jacket
>>
>>17065043
Fun fact:they are! The world would have gone to shit hundreds of years ago because of emotional and not rational bullshit from the "normal" people who can't even have a relationship without fucking around and then destroying each other... people would kill their neighbours because of the leaves of a fucking tree.
We are lucky we got 1% who isn't completely retarded
>>
>>17065285
Yeah because it's the wealthy people who make the youtube videos and all this shit and not the normal people who can't wrap their mind around the concept of having money amd controll
>>
>>17068999
yeah... trips confirmed this is what the imutillani fucks do.
>>
>>17069497
rolling rolling
>>
>>17069500
double rolling
>>
>>17069502
triple rolling
>>
More rolling
>>
last roll
>>
>>17067920

>ritual murders

like this?

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/new-study-reveals-that-jack-the-ripper-was-a-protected-freemason-who-carried-out-ritualistic-murders/

i got caught up with this freemason shit again... could it have been that the women had revealed mason secrets and the lodge used Jack to punish them?
>>
Haha, LOL ILLUMINATI

RA IS DEAD. THERE GOES ILLUMINATION.
microcosm kids will be into satanism because lol cow

>tfw you fuck up humanities future
>>
>>17068114

You are agreeing with me.
>>
>>17065494
>le ebul gonservatives

Go choke on a nigger dick leftard
>>
>>17070227
relax this isn't fucking /pol/ man
>>
>>17065450
They lost their fire lel
>>
>>17070196

>women reveal mason secrets

Shouldn't they be killing the man who told them? Why would you bother ritualistically murdering people who took no oath to your ritual?
>>
>>17070212
Hey guys who to make illuminati I already tried bilderberg but they faggots and now we dead.
>>
>>17070236
hm true but because most of them were prostitutes
another possibility could be that high ranking members of the lodge or british elite were their "customers"?

or did the masons/police just want clean streets?
>>
>>17070227
yea R-E-L-A-X, did you know you cant listen to hip hoppish things fully in this microcosm?
>>
>>17070233
I mean,

>>17065450
It's pretty fucking cold up there.
Also not the guy you responded to.
>>
>>17070251
girls can get it though if you know what I mean
>>
>>17070250
>another possibility could be that high ranking members of the lodge or british elite were their "customers"?

So these are the guys who broke their oath.

Show me where members of the British elite were ritualistically killed at around the same time.

>or did the masons/police just want clean streets?

Then they should have tried legalizing it.
>>
>>17070264
no i mean they wanted to cover it up and the women knew their names and such

honestly im just speculating and spewing shit from my ass
>>
>>17070258
ill give ever ho a hug dont worry
>>
>>17070274

I can buy it. I'm certain at least some serial killers were operating as part of a larger group, or were actually several individuals from one group (or one stand alone complex), and this avenue of investigation shouldn't be derided as 'tinfoil'. It's just that I also want to see proof for each specific claim as well.
>>
In a weird sort of way they want the same sort of thing god wants, the difference being
a) they have not waited on god and they have not trusted that he will make his will done in his own way.
b) that they place value on strong, successful individuals thinking that they are the key to mankinds future but in reality gods people are the weak and infirm. The reason for this is so he can make them strong in their time of need and bring glory to his own name.

The illuminati are the fortold unclean thing standing where it shouldnt and they will be judged for spilling the blood of gods people
>>
>>17065291
I remember that thread. He called himself "Hidden Hand".
>>
>>17070391
Its true. I had a vision that revealed the same thing independant of "the hidden hand" our world has become dangeriously unballenced because the powers that be do what they think is best and this only results in making the world more unballenced. The massiah is comming to restore that ballence to this troubled world. He will crush, and put an end to the world powers and set up gods kingdom. All this is for the purpose of saving us from our own stupid selves
>>
>>17066997
Poor bait, dude
>>
>>17066997
You must be white.
>>
6 Kinds of Illuminati:
1.) The old and discontinued Bavarian Illuminati
2.) Pseudo-self initiates that are plebs
>Including pseudo-gnostics
3.) Pseudo-self initiates that are celebs
>Includes most of hollywood's symbol spinners
4.) The Abraxas Corp [DIMPAC/RAND CORP]
5.) Members of the Illuminated Orders that do not have bullshit self-initiate nonsense
6.) New Corps that pretend to have connection to the original order [and older orders] but do not
>such as the youtube channel that peddles books and jewelry

The original purpose of the B.I. was to infiltrate other secret societies and push them to embrace science/empiricism instead of superstition and religion.
>>
>>17067072
that's cool.
almost a zen aspect to that
>>
>>17070474
>5.) Members of the Illuminated Orders that do not have bullshit self-initiate nonsense

Seems like you'd have to expand on this point.

>the Illumined Orders
>Orders
>s
>>
>>17070474

Do not post this information. DO NOT post THIS information.

Listen to me.

The sexes
of
Luc
>>
the modern age fear and paranoia of the illuminati is the same as the belief in religion and the paranormal etc. mankind trying to find answers for events they feel they do not have control over. of course im not saying this is all tin foil bullshit i wouldnt be here otherwise. if there is some kind of organization that controls the world from the shadows they wouldnt call themselves the illuminati because that wouldnt be very secretive with every 9-year old yelling "ILLUMINARTY" over their minecraft videos. i still believe there is a "they" in the world who have some kind of hidden control over world events.
>>
>>17065043
The Illuminati no longer exist. Their goals (anti-monarchism and the spread of liberal, republican values) happened without them anyway.

The notion of them as a sinister cabal is an ultra-conservative monarchist canard designed to erode support democracy and capitalism. And you fell for it!
>>
>>17065043
yeah ive wondered this. like what if the whole illuminati thing was invented by the american government so the populous could ignore their selfish, ignorant actions for some non-existent greater evil
>>
>>17071032
not to say that the illuminati never existed at all. i just think it was a pre/early american set of symbol structures based on 15th-16th century alchemical tradition, not some secret evil billionare cult. i don't really think any government has some sort of evil plan for total control, to do so is to take infinitely tremendous responsibility onto yourself. i just think the rich and powerful are greedy and selfish, unable to see consequence through the luxury their power gives them
>>
>>17071032
The Illumnati were real. They believed in things like Enligntenment Values, Republicanism, Empiricism, etc. Like many of the founding fathers.

The Illuminati were, ideologically, the Good Guys, but monarchists used them as a bug bear long after the government forced them to disband. What we live with is the echoes of people fretting about German smarty pantses giving people the vote
>>
>>17071048
yep
>>
File: Galactic foodchain.png (877KB, 1421x682px) Image search: [Google]
Galactic foodchain.png
877KB, 1421x682px
>>17068066
This image is suppose to have a reptilian in it.
>>
>>17065289
All same team in the end. Point in fact, English nobility has high status in both.
>>
>>17070391

Yep that's the one. Good memory. Do you still hang out on ATS? I can't stomach it anymore. People think the
>omg you're all retarded
skeptics here are bad.
>>
>>17071123

I should note though that ATS was pretty cool for a while, before John Leer left. I remember exchanging some PMs with him. I also liked that they investigated and confirmed the legitimacy of the ECETI UFO ranch in Washington as I've also been there and it is legit.
>>
>>17066137

loving all this proof
>>
>>17069380

Don't pop a blood vessel, Cletus.
>>
>>17065043
i believe it.
>>
>>17067941

Define "cheating" in this context. I wasn't aware there were rules to how humanity can use its own environment besides physical laws.
>>
>>17066961
yeah but how would we know its illuminati?
>>
>>17070795
What now
>>
>>17071283

He's just attempting to be profound.
>>
>>17068032
I second that motion
>>
>>17066863

he didn't start it. he had some followers who wrote some books after he died, that's it. he definitely didn't start a crusade or holy war.
>>
>>17066848

Some Christians want this. Real Christians should know that they must learn of the truth through experience and stories. Just being a good person isn't the same as making the choice to be a good person. They have to know both sides and not be indoctrinated. Their free will must always be respected. Anything else is suppression of their psyche and damaging to their souls.
>>
>>17067129

well yeah, but good and evil are very real here on the lower levels. in the long run and big picture it gets murky, but the waters here are very clear.
>>
>>17067138

The shepherd always wants something from them and it's naive to think otherwise.
>>
>>17067137

GET JEWED TO DEATH BY GENTILES
>>
>>17067180

i'm better than you at a lot of things, i do hate most of your personal choices, i lived a pretty good life and i'm going to laugh when i finish you off publicly. enjoy not learning a fucking thing you simplistic anachronistic morons. :)
>>
>>17068035

I USED TO LOVE YOU AND LOOK HOW YOU TREAT ME. DON'T BELIEVE THEIR LIES.
>>
>>17072331
Reach Heaven through violence.
>>
>>17068114

NO ONE CAN WRITE THINGS AND PUT THEM ON THE INTERNET AND HAVE OTHER PEOPLE READ THEM AND UNDERSTAND AND LEARN AND MAKE BETTER LIFE CHOICES BECAUSE THE PERSON WHO WROTE THOSE THINGS HAD NO POWER OR MONEY

JESUS WAS RICH AS FUCK AND CONQUERED CONTINENTS THEN HE WAS LIKE FUCK IT AND LEFT JUST LIKE BUDDHA AND ALL THE OTHER PROPHETS
>>
>>17065043
no.
>>
>>17065334
YOLO bitches
>>
>>17072509
>nobody will actually listen if you give good advice,
yeah pretty much.
every time i ever point out where a guy is in an online game.
"GOD SHUT UP IM TRYING TO FOCUS"
dead.
every time i try to offer any type of advice
"I CAN DO IT MYSELF JEEZ"
they cant.
but we continue to try and help.
because you worthless faggots mean so much to us.
because of what you can become.
which is free.
>>
>>17065067
>considering every group that acts upon the universe in secret the same group.
keep it up.
buddha, lizard people, anime characters,the illuminati, and tomoko are all the same thing.
well, maybe not tomoko.
>>
File: 53593a2bfed68ae04c00bc716a5d5d3d.jpg (118KB, 1176x889px) Image search: [Google]
53593a2bfed68ae04c00bc716a5d5d3d.jpg
118KB, 1176x889px
>>17065374
if you dont play a role, what do you do?
>>
>>17072719
What's with your autistic obsession with Tomoko? Are you actually just tomoko with a trip, or are you really that socially deprived that you attach yourself to a namefag on 4chan?

Either way you should fuck off and stop posting.
>>
>>17065374
Underrated post
>>
>>17072817
she just actually sent a tulpa into my mind.
it was a very personal experience and made me change my perspective in a lot of ways.
i'm still picking up the pieces.
keeping her from taking control was eh.
>>
They aren't good guys, they'll kill you for no reason.
>>
>>17070196

sounds plausible enough
>>
>>17070233

Can they find it if they look hard enough
>>
>>17070276

white knight faggot GTFO we need to keep the hookers down
>>
>>17071263

do you have any idea how good that sex is tho
>>
>>17071967

Is he really as great a deceiver as we think? Or know?
>>
>>17072483

I want to do it through love and a lot of sex with hot succubi. Can I do it that way?
>>
>>17072693
>get someone killed by giving away their position
>give bad advice and they don't trust you

i can see the problem here
>>
>>17072515

TIENSHIN WAS A THREE EYED DEFENDER OF EARTH AND HE HAD A TRIANGLE ATTACK THAT LOOKED LIKE THE ILLUMINATI HAND SIGNAL THING THAT GETS POSTED HERE ALL THE TIME SO MAYBE THAT HUGE FLYING BALD GUY WAS JUST TRYING TO PROTECT US FROM FRIEZA or something
>>
>>17067184
it's a highly abusable system of vague, idealistic laws.
>>
File: 1449789355733.gif (510KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1449789355733.gif
510KB, 300x300px
what most people refer to today as "Illuminati" is in fact jews. get on with the program
>>
>>17073023

i need to learn how to tulpa into someone's mind
>>
>>17072483

i play mtg and vengeful archon is super strong, rides a lion and can redirect damage. sound familiar? 7/7 flying is as strong as lord of the pit. that's crazy strong, like game ending strong, and even though it's expensive it has an ability that is also crazy strong. gonna be a wild ride. ::D/\
>>
File: 2_dancing_gif.gif (988KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
2_dancing_gif.gif
988KB, 250x250px
>>17065374
>>
they are.

the crowd is always wrong.
>>
As the eminent miseur Logarious once said,
"Acts of kindness are not always profitable, and acts of commerce are not always selfish, but nevertheless, we will always strive to be equitable."
>>
>>17069044
Shit dude I want a conspiracy jacket. I didnt know that was a thing. What a fine time to be alive.
>>
>>17071283
>I wasn't aware

You said it yourself. The creation of the dark matter, karma, is what defines cheating. It will destroy your progress and it will turn into nothing. It will look like it's working tho, for a short while, maybe a few hundred years. That's when the backlash comes, but those who started the movement are then dead since long and the later generation won't learn anything from it, they will just be destroyed.
>>
>>17066986
Those Davey dukes in that picture. In the new world order will we all have to wear short cut off jeans? I was kinda hoping for shiny unitards and boots.
>>
>>17065289
>Freemasons
>democratic republicanism
U wot m8?

>17067088
>Freemasonry is an inherently Protestant organization
It was founded by Catholics, though.

>>17067920
>For instance in the past they wouldn't let women in, now they do.
False.
>Once you are higher level
Love the "higher level" fallacies.
>>
>>17065172
Generally correct. However it isn't really "the media," which is just an amplification device, it's cultural trends.

https://vimeo.com/129609470

https://vimeo.com/124736839

https://vimeo.com/129280982
>>
all this bullshit
>smoke bowl, joint, etc.
>watch the movie zeitgeist
>believe what you want
>>
>>17065043
>From my perspective the jedi are evil.
>>
>>17065043
they took being good to an extreme, and it came full circle to evil.
>>
>>17065043
They are. They will unite the world and make mankind ready to become an interplanetary civilization.
>>
File: r_of_the_archangels_download[1].png (302KB, 450x569px) Image search: [Google]
r_of_the_archangels_download[1].png
302KB, 450x569px
>>17065450
They're scared of getting raped by EA Koetting.
>>
>>17065450
If you run Gnostic traditions through the Kybalion:
"...[Because] the Demiurge is restless."
>>
>>17066967

Wow, that all sounds so EVIL!!!
>>
>>17067184

Yeah, population control is bad. We all know the Earth can sustain infinite population growth.
>>
>>17065043
what is the eye is really a butthole
a butthole that poos out poo on the masses
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.