[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dead man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: nightofthehunter-tattoo.jpg (96KB, 719x306px) Image search: [Google]
nightofthehunter-tattoo.jpg
96KB, 719x306px
so my mother is a nurse and they found some dude on the side of the road who was pretty much brain dead, and they had him in the hospital as he was passing away, and apparently even though he was brain dead his eyes would roll to the back of his head and he would snarl and make horrible faces that my mother described as "evil" ( please keep in mind that my mom had long career in law and had extensive dealings with rapists, serial killers and pedophiles so shes not squeamish) the guy also had the word hate tattooed on his knuckles and the call button in his room kept going off even though he was brain dead and wouldn't have been able to reach it.
>>
I counted 8
>>
>>17062525
He allowed himself to be possessed. These people actually alter reality with their minds and are a huge danger. They die quickly, either their bodies can't take it or authorities find them and kill them off, usually making it seem like suicide.
>>
>>17062600
yes he died within a day, apparently the techs were getting pretty freaked out.
>>
OP's mom is a nurse with a " long career in law", but OP has no idea what punctuation is.
>>
>>17063345
I wrote that rather quickly on my phone, sorry.
>>
>>17062525

Any other stories, anon?
>>
Fuckin' zombie!!!!
>>
>>17062525
Your mom has a "long career in law" and had extensive dealing with the most sensational of people but she's also a nurse? And she can only describe a face as "evil"? And her son writes weak creepypasta?

I don't mean to be rude though, but the story needs work and/or fleshing out.
>>
>>17063774
Its not a creepy pasta, it actually happened, and yes. My mother was a public defense attorney for most of her life, she got borded after she retired and decided to go be a nurse.
>>
>>17062525
>pretty much brain dead
he's either brain dead or he's not.

if he was moving around, i doubt he was brain dead. maybe your mother should go back into her "law career."
>>
>>17062547
And????
>>
>>17062525

Now that's an awesome and spooky story. Thanks for sharing, OP.
>>
>>17064184
A large part of his brain was dead from lack of oxygen to the point that he was sure to die.
>>
>>17062525
There is a difference between brain dead and brain injured. A brain injury could have been organic in nature (sometimes caused from a long history of alcohol or drug abuse) or cause by trauma.

You did not gives us any info on what you believe to have been the reason/cause for this guy to be brain dead.

People do strange shit when severely brain injured. A colleague of mine told a story about a time she responded to the scene of a semi-truck accident. The truck driver had a head injury with a large portion of brain matter exposed. He was still technically alive, but it was obvious he was going to die. The had discernable level of consciousness, yet he was jerking off. Everytime the EMT's took his hand away, he would reach back down and start to masturbating again. They eventually just let him go at it. He was apparently was having a good fap at the time of the accident and his injured brain was stuck in that state.
>>
>>17062525
>long career in law
>Nurse

>Extensive dealings with serial killer(S)

>Medical training
>Must be evil

>Undead guy
>No research physiologists show up for the medical marvel of a functioning braindead guy

Nothing you said is true, OP. Thanks for playing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.