[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ancient Tunnels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 63

File: derinkuyu-undergroun-city-main.jpg (63KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
derinkuyu-undergroun-city-main.jpg
63KB, 615x409px
Like the flat earth theory, the hollow earth theory has to disregard accepted science completely.

However, I feel as though the "inner" earth theory, holds much more weight.

This the theory that there is an elaborate system of tunnels and caverns that connect and span the entire globe, some man made, some naturally occurring.

There are countless myths and legends, coming from almost every culture in history that speak of tunnels leading to far flung reaches of the world, connecting to spiritual underworlds and containing many types of creature.

There also exists physical evidence of massive underground structures that are still not fully explored and that have closed entrances and tunnels leading to dead ends.

From Derinkuyu in Turkey, The Hypogeum of Hal-Saflieni in Malta, The Parisian Catacombs, The Pyramids of Bosnia, The Labyrinth of Egypt, Shin-Au-Av in Death Valley along with countless others in North America, Orvieto in Italy, Ellora Caves in India and many more.

Do you believe in the possibility of a world wide network of tunnels and what do you think is down there if so?

Would it be worthwhile trying to enter these tunnels and what would be the best way to go about it?
>>
Interesting topic. I don't believe, that all those tunnels are connecting. Some of them might do, but I think you underestimate the sheer size of our planet. Those tunnels would have to go under the seafloor aswell, which I just can't imagine.
That said I think it's quite possible for there to be greater cavities and caves that are interconnected via tunnels, but stay kinda regional (eg the north american ones aren't connected with the eurasian ones). What's down there? I don't know. I know way too little about fauna that lives in really deep tunnels/caves, and I also don't know if live in those lower regions of eath is comparable to live in lower levels of the sea. Maybe someone can clear this up.

Have you read Lovecraft's "The rats in the walls"? I think you would really enjoy that short story.
>>
>>17060219
>what do you think is down there if so?

I don't know but i believe this could be relevant to you.
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=9#18
>They dwell within your deeper underground passageways and are known to you as “Bigfoot.”
>>
>>17060372
I'll check it out thanks man.

Would you be open to the idea of complex life being able to live there if adequate ventilation and light systems we're in place?

>>17060448
Seems interesting but lacking context man.
>>
>>17060518
>Seems interesting but lacking context man.
If you go here
http://www.lawofone.info/
There is a little squary thingy on the upper right side that says ''search'' and if you search ''bigfoot'' you get all parts where that is mentioned.

You can also search for ''cave''
http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=cave
>>
this is a cool thread
>>
>>17060219
If you find this interesting, you should read the novel "The Descent." It's fiction obviously, but it's still a great book.
>>
>>17060448

Law of One is the Ra Material.

Ra is the Egyptian name of the Anunnaki known as Marduk.

Ra wanted all the people to worship him as the one and only god.

Back in the Old World many gods were worshiped. The Anunna gods.

But when Ra / Marduk came into power he wanted to force Monotheism on the people and make them think he was the only god.

Marduk changed alot of text like the Enuma Elish where he put his name in place of the older names.
>>
i've heard stories from the old man who worked in the deep tunnels beneath Chicago, USA who swears that the man made tunnels are of incredible vastness and complexity
>>
>>17060518
I don't know. I'd like to believe that there are ancient and undiscovered civilizations deep below earth crust, either ones that never had contact with homo sapiens at all or ones that split off from older societies for one reason or another.
You know I want to believe that, but I'm too much of a sceptic still. Though I'd love to look for those caves and explore them, I really do. And who knows? I remember that in south America there are those giant holes filled with water called cenotes. Ancient south american people threw human bones in there alle the time, but the interesting part is after exploring those cenotes in modern times scientists found there to be tunnels connecting them and leading further down. What's interesting is that they found human remains there, too, and there is no possible way for them to get thereor be thrown there.So who knows if there are/were humans living in very deep tunnel systems.

Btw I'm on mobile right now, so sorry for wonky writing.
>>
>>17060540
>Ra wanted all the people to worship him as the one and only god.
If you read the law of one ''he'' states that this was the reason ''he'' left and stopped speaking to humans. They thought they could spread the the word of oneness but instead people started worshipping him and the people they contacted thought they where gods chosen and got massively inflated ego.
>>
>>17060537
Why not watch the movie?
>>
>>17060590
Book>movie

The film is quite good though.
>>
>>17060590
>>17060601
Not sure if troll. The novel and the movie are unrelated.
>>
>>17060650
not troll, just pure ignorance on my part....
>>
>>17060650
Well sorry but I thought they were related too.
>>
>>17060701
>>17060707
Sorry didn't mean to be a dick. The subject matter of the book and movie are obviously similar, and the the title is the same, but that is coincidence (in terms of franchise or copyright or whatever, they are not related). I think both are good, but the book is fucking great. I couldn't stop reading it. It has some possible plotholes and whatnot, but goddam it's great

It's about [spoiler]what happens when humanity discovers that there is an ancient society of humanoid beings living within the layer of caverns in the earths crust. Their history goes back beyond the human prehistory, and human encounters with them throughout time have resulted in archetypes of demons and hell. Once this "lithosphere" is discovered by contemporary humans, the surface nations and multinational corporations embark on the process of colonizing the underworld. The main focus of the story is about an expedition to traverse the Pacific Ocean via this extensive cavern system. Things go bad.[/spoiler]
>>
>>17060219
OP i do have some knowledge for you guys
>Hidden among many old places are artifacts worth discovering
Inside some hidden texts (religious texts inside the vatican vault), there was mention of God's staff and the Seven Lamps of the Holy Spirit
Clues were left as to the locations, but only two locations are known for sure, the Egyptian Pyramids and Easter Island. Many have gone to both of these places in search, but within the texts it says 'Only God can find them and safely remove them', many died in traps or were never seen from again. These places are booby trapped beyond belief.
So yea, its cool to imagine what lies in a secret chamber, but I don't imagine anyone actually getting out alive, let alone finding them.
>>
>>17060769
That sounds fucking awesome. I hope it doesn't develope in some kind of Pocahontas/Avatar story with noble nature loving savages and the evil modern man. Or does it?
>>
>>17060800
wat

>>17060769
Both The Descent and Deeper are great reads.
>>
>>17060815
One of the biggest conspiracies among the Vatican has been "God's Seven Lamps" as told in the Revelations. These lamps are believed to exist on earth right now. Many scholars have studied and researched them, but all the information is highly classified, even for those inside the Vatican.
>>
>>17060813
No, it's not at all like that. I can't say too much without spoiling it for you but it's not at all that sort of narrative.

>>17060827
I'm more concerned about the countless hordes of adventurers who have perished to booby traps in the pyramids and on Easter Island.
>>
>>17060827
So, how do YOU know about that stuff if it's so classified and hidden? Also could you elaborate on the pyramid/easter island stuff? Sounds interesting.
>>
>>17060836
Good, I'm definitely gonna check it out then, thanks.
>>
>>17060800
Sounds cool.

Also, proof to some degree could lie with the story of Father Crespi.
He was an Italian man who moved to Ecuador and undertook lots of charity work for the local tribes. In return they gave him amazing golden artifacts that they claimed they had brought out of great tunnel systems.
These artifacts had great similarities to ones from the Eastern world.
The true age and origins of the items remains unknown but many notable explorers claimed that they were of Assyrian, Egyptian, African and Chinese origin, most likely pre flood.
There were also depictions showing the tunnels connecting all across the world to place like Sumeria.
Unfortunately the museum Father Crespi housed them in was burned and he only managed to salvage a few which then vanished after his death.
Pic related
>>
>>17060836
A small part of the Knights Templar was sent to search out several locations, including those mentioned. Only a few returned claiming the deeper you entered the Egyptian Pyramid the more dangerous and 'worse' your death would become. It is literally trying to find a needle in a haystack and countless lives were lost. The church eventually gave up its search and suspended all related activity to these locations.

>>17060842
I have several high ranking family members who were close to Pope John 2 and had access to several 'classified' documents. I read myself about the Egyptian adventures (very cool reading but most of it is in Latin and different languages), so my family had to translate for me.

>>17060848
There are countless artifacts, some said to exist from Atlantis and older. Unfortunately those documents were not available for reading at the time, but these artifacts are highly sought after by the church and was one of the main reasons they expanded worldwide. They had many people searching ancient ruins and killing innocent tribes trying to acquire them. Most are still out there I believe.
>>
>>17060842
I'm not that poster, but many explorers have searched for entrances in South America, Mato Grosso is surrounded by the most mystery surrounding the subject.
There have been verified reports of the indigenous peoples killing the white men who came to explore as they saw themselves as the guardians of the underworld and were a fierce warrior tribe.
In other cases where they have granted permission people have vanished and never returned.
>>
Also worth noting that the Nazi's were particularly interested in this idea and there is documentation of many expeditions around the world in search of the underworld.
Rumours that they established a country under the Antarctic called New Schwaben land.

I don't think the Nazis give the legend any particular credibility, but its interesting that a fairly modern government would invest so much money, time and resources into a fable.
>>
>>17060869
I heard that most were destroyed as they were idols and the rest were secreted away to the Vatican.

Even Neil Armstrong made an expedition to find them but was unsuccessful.
>>
>>17060910
Lesser artifacts were destroyed, sold, or stored away. But the Church is really interested in God's 'weapons' as told in the Bible.
>Seven Lamps of the Holy Spirit
>Double-Edged Sword

There is also some belief God was an alien who built the pyramids, etc. Yes even some high ranking members in the Church believe this, and the search has been for anything which yields power, not just looks good. There is also countless documents as to what they could be (because they still don't have much of a clue), but they know its what makes God, and Jesus, so 'powerful'.
I read through an entire document which has roughly written in the 1400s, that these items were mentioned throughout the Bible a lot more (but were removed and replaced with faith instead).
>>
>>17060518
>Would you be open to the idea of complex life being able to live there if adequate ventilation and light systems we're in place?

the field you're looking for is speleobiology

this isn't my expertise, but life should definitely be possible in much lower regions. Light isn't a requisite for complex life (at least not directly)
>>
>>17061043
Well I'm speaking mostly about humanoid type creatures, ancient races that kind of thing
>>
File: WP_20140115_030.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20140115_030.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
Went inside pic related once with a crew of 5. Like 10 minutes travel into it we hit a crevice and couldn't continue for lack of equipment. (We only brought one small flashlight) we even found a tunnel we had to crawl through one at a time in our route. Its an intense feeling. Seeing a whole new world down there. It almost looked fabricated, because the walls were so smooth. The tunnels and halls so organized. I had a feeling of being watched the whole time we were down there.

10/10 experience. Would do it again.
>>
>>17061079
personally I'd say it would be way to hard for humanoid creatures to live there without a reasonable amount of technological knowledge and means

don't think they could've actually evolved there tens of thousands of years ago
>>
File: Untitled.png (65KB, 1253x794px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
65KB, 1253x794px
anyone with pot holing/geog knowledge here?
there's a cave about 10 minutes from me, we found it as kids while walking down a river. the river itself is probably 8ft wide at most, not deep at all and is in a small valley, which is probably 10ft. the cave looks like it goes under a feild. could this be man made or could water have caused it over thousands of years?
>>
>>17060219
>Pyramids of Bosnia

Please remove that from your list and I might actually bother reading up further.
>>
>>17061127
is that in tenessee or s.c.? bc i went in a cave that looked exactly the same and it was very similar to you explanation once inside... but i have forgotten its exact location
>>
>>17061194
lateral groundwater flows or (hydrologic) sheeting could very well create this type of opening. but that doesnt mean it isnt manmade. but yes you have described probably the most common type of cavity which is on a vertical face of a gully wall directly adjacent to a plain
>>
My Peruvian coworker got me into it with his stories of Inca tunnels. He told me the there used to be. side attraction near machu piccu where you can explore a small part of the underground system of tunnels. He said that they got to walk through 200 meters into the caves and came out the other end. They had to stick to the left side of the wall and there were like 20 connecting tunnels going into all directions under the mountain. They are still mostly u explored because of the bad reputation for people never coming out because the tunnels are supposed to be filled with dead ends and shit ton of connecting tunnels that can keep you going in circles. Apparently the story is that there is hidden gold deep in the tunnels that was hidden from conquestadores I He believes the stories locals told him that the incas used to hide and live in those tunnels for long years when they were invaded by other tribes in the anciet times. Some believe that the tunnels are connecting to the huge tunnel system near Cusco but mainstream says there is no proof except stories but the funny part is there were no official expeditions or studies done by anyone except private enthusiasts untill it was banned by the government because of the lost ppl. I have a hard time finding any helpful info except from dome pics 20 meters in and the basic hurr it was build by incas for no reason
>>
File: WP_20140115_011.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20140115_011.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
>>17061274
It's in Puerto Rico, actually.

I included a shitty picture I took at the area with the crevice.
>>
>>17061493
weirdestboner.jpg
>>
>>17060372
Also try "The Mound."
>>
>>17060573
Geologically they were proven to be remnants of the KT extinction event. Still creepy tho
>>
>>17060219

The unfortunate school trip, at Malta's Hypogeum, is easily one of the best spooky stories of last century. Especially the version where the city could hear the screams of children, for weeks, due to the close network of tunnels beneath the city.
>>
File: mines.png (109KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
mines.png
109KB, 280x280px
There's not really evidence that those tunnels are connected, but I've got a spooky, partially-flooded mine 700 feet below my school that 10 people died in last century.
>>
>>17061127
>http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=9#18
bit random thing I noticed, the rock in the middle of the picture looks like there's an eye staring directly at you, sort of looks like a face hahaha
>>
File: Lord_Kinbote_02.jpg (106KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
Lord_Kinbote_02.jpg
106KB, 600x455px
>>17060219
>However, I feel as though the "inner" earth theory, holds much more weight.

And so, at each death, the soul descends further into the inner earth, attaining ever greater levels of purification, reaching enlightenment at the core. Assuming, of course, that your soul is able to avoid the lava men.
>>
>>17061216
Explain?
They are definitly there?
You can take a guided tour into the pyramid and they show you evidence of tunnels that are supposed to stretch for miles underground, its written in the temple that they go to other great Pyramids.

There's a full video of a tour on Youtube but its a few hours long so I'm not expecting anyone to watch it.
>>
>>17061314
I believe it.
Also, many tunnels are gaurded and off limits to the public, it would be easy to say it was for safety but they could simply be closed up if that were the case.
Also, many churches are built on top of the tunnels, exactly the same in Europe, as a way to stop people entering them and to forget about their old pagan beliefs.
>>
>>17062729
And what about Malta "The Island of Giants" being the last strong hold of the Nephilim? Many huge monoliths and temples exist on Malta they all hold legend regarding Giants, such as Ġgantija which translates to "Giants Tower".

Miss Louise Jessop, and employee of the the British Embassy reported going down a passage with two friends, a passage that they had been told not to go down by the guide, and upon reaching the end came to a 50ft drop. At the bottom of this space emerged 20 people of giant stature walking single file along another ledge.

Later in week the party of school children and their teacher all went down the same route and disappeared.
>>
>>17062729
Also, worth noting that the rope they had been using was cut cleanly by a sharp object, not frayed or worn away.
>>
>>17060869
>Egyptian adventures (very cool reading but most of it is in Latin and different languages), so my family had to translate for me.
please tell more.
>>
>>17063333
I'd have asked for more info from that poster but it sounds purely anecdotal to me.
"My family know the pope and have access to ancient documents that tell the truth behind a great mystery".

Sounds like an interesting yarn but I'd prefer to deal in provable facts. Like real tunnels that are unexplored, artifacts and writings from ancient peoples.
>>
>>17063349
don't really believe it myself, but i like the story.
>>
>>17060372
Or even "The Lurking Fear"
>>
>>17063267
Link it.
>>
File: operators2.jpg (150KB, 960x956px) Image search: [Google]
operators2.jpg
150KB, 960x956px
>>17063291
>Also, worth noting that the rope they had been using was cut cleanly by a sharp object, not frayed or worn away.
Damn

Imagine leading an expedition of 6-8 men armed with shotguns, carbines and flamethrower. Hunting down some child eating giants in an unexplored tunnel. Awesome.
>>
>>17063581
With pleasure, actually its only an hour so you don't have to bear the Eastern European accent for too long.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdf5IlzqtHc
>>
>>17063285
Do you have any more info about this?
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 500x648px
toasting in epic bread

my best friend is adept at remote viewing. like, really good. he told me he remote viewed an entrance into the earth, said it was somewhere in india? does anyone have info regarding india/shangrila/hollow earth stuff? he said he came across a giant carved elephant hidden in a jungle area with a ruby eye, and through the eye was the entrance. once inside there were roots of gargantuan trees, he said maybe mycelium roots and golden looking tunnels twisting all throughout. i am working on drawing them because it's hard for me to get a good perspective on it. he's very honest person and we have shared dreams before so i personally trust that his accounts were at the very least relevant to his beliefs
>>
>>17063938
He's right, although that is not the only entrance.
>>
>>17063917
Here is an account of the stories by the woman who claimed to have seen the giants

https://borderlandsciences.org/journal/vol/17/n02/Jessop_Malta_Cavern_World.html

There a lot of videos on youtube you should check out, all ties in with the Nephilim and the Inner Earth theories in general.
>>
File: 1447505523805.jpg (538KB, 1062x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1447505523805.jpg
538KB, 1062x1500px
>>17060219
Great thread OP.

Also worth mention is the Odessa Catacombs which stretch for an estimated 1500 miles and are largely unexplored.
>>
>>17063938
Glad you like it, its a concept thats intruiged me for a while

Here is a list of supposed entrances, some exist in religious mythology, some are historical legends, some are natural formations and others are still existing man made tunnels.

Tibet
In Tibet, there is a major mystical shrine also called 'Patala,' which is said by the people there to sit atop an ancient cavern and tunnel system, which reaches throughout the Asian continent and possibly beyond. The Nagas (underground serpent people) also have an affinity with water, and the entrances to their underground palaces are often said to be hidden at the bottom of wells, deep lakes and rivers."
There are alleged to be many other Buddhist temples that are entrances to the underworld, many having immense, immovable stone doors with carvings of serpent people and other strange symbols.

Ecuador
Cueva de los Tayos (Cave of the Oil Birds)

Egypt
The Great Pyramid of Giza is surrounded by mystery, said to have secret tunnels and chambers leading to many reaches around the world. Also, the Labyrinth which was considered a legend for years was recently discovered and the findings weren't released (research this its pretty interesting) is said to have miles and miles of unexplored tunnels and is another alleged tunnel to the underworld.

Brazil
Mato Grosso is famous for its mysteries regarding secret tunnels and they also have a similar legend about an underground lake leading to the underworld (as in Buddhist and Hindu mythology), many explorers have gone searching but never come back, the natives are incredibly hostile and only grant certain people access.

cont.
>>
I think i read somewhere that all over Europe there were small tunnels in old houses they couldn't explain
There were no traces of shit/piss in them, they were too small for humans to crawl very far, definitely not natural occurrence, and no documents about them whatsoever
>>
>>17063987
Canada
Another entrance is found in the Nahanni Valley but many of those that have dared to enter this area have been found
decapitated, thus giving the region its name "The Valley of the Headless Men". The Nahanni Valley in Canada is the land of
the Ojibways, the Slave, Dogribs, Stoney, the Beavers and the Chipweyans. It covers 250 square miles in the southern end of the
Mackenzie Mountains of Canada and lies almost 550 miles due west of Fort Simpson on the Mackenzie River of northwest
Canada. Hot springs and sulfur geysers keep the valley warmer than the surrounding areas by about 30 degrees year-round. This
land of perpetual mist is viewed by the Indians as "taboo" and avoided.

Arkansas
In northern Arkansas, a 12-man speleological team broke into an ancient tunnel system, encountering inhabitants of the inner-
world.
Just north of Batesville, explorers found a tunnel illuminated by a greenish phosphorescence where they met a race of beings who
stood 7 to 8 feet tall and had bluish skin. The beings, who have advanced technology, told the explorers they are the direct
descendents of Noah. The Cherokee Indians also tell of this same race of blue men . According to the Cherokee they inhabited the
areas of Kentucky as well. When the Cherokee came into that area, they killed these blue skinned men off. Apparently the
Cherokee were wrong in their assumptions.

California
Southwestern California holds the legend of Crystal Cave, a large cavern that links to Kokoweek Peak. It was reportedly found
by Earl Dorr, a miner and prospector who followed clues given to him by Indians. Dorr entered Crystal Cave in the thirties and
followed a passage down into Kokoweef Mountain for about a mile.

cont.
>>
>>17063998
Here he entered a large cavern that he explored for a distance
of eight miles. Flowing at the base of the cavern was a river and its banks were rich with deposits of gold. For reasons only
known to Dorr, he dynamited the entrance. The exact location of this sealed entrance is unknown today

The Liyobaa Cave
The Livobba Cave is located in the province of Zapoteca, somewhere near the ancient village of Mictlan (the village of the
Underworld). The village of Liyobba ,translated, means "The Cavern of Death".
The Cavern of Death was located in the last chamber of an eight chamber building or temple. This temple had four rooms above
the ground and four more important chambers built below the surface of the Earth. This building was located in Theozapotlan and
the tunnel entrance leads beneath the mountain.
Catholic priests in an earlier period of time descended into the caves with lit torches. They discovered what seemed to be an
endless passageway with bones strewn before them from others that had come before them. As they advanced into the mountain,
they were assailed with the smell of putrid air and snakes. As they continued forth, a strong cold wind blew their torches out,
leaving them in the dark and causing them to take flight hurriedly back out of the cave. In retreating from the cave, the priest
claimed they heard ghastly noises coming from within. When they managed to finally exit, the priest declared the cave "home of
devils" and ordered the entrance be forever sealed.

cont.
>>
>>17064009
The Maltese Cave.
This entrance, known as Hypogeum of Hal Saflienti, is located on the island of Malta, near the village of Casal Paula, which
overlooks the town of Malta.
In 1902, workmen digging a well in Casal Paula reportedly fell into a subterranean cavern which connected to an entire complex
of caves and tunnels.
This discovery led to be a complex of cave, three of which were a series of chambers excavated out of solid rock on three even
lower levels for each chamber. This series of underground rooms. When first explored, they found over 30,000 skeletons of men,
woman and children inside.
The tunnels under the Hypogeum were later sealed off after 30 students entered the caves on a field trip and disappeared without
a trace. The numerous efforts of search parties looking for the children and guide were in vain.

Staffordshire, England
Somewhere in Staffordshire, England a field exists where a man, while digging a trench, discovered a large iron plate beneath the
dirt. The "hatch" was large and oval, with an iron ring mounted on it. This hatch covered an entrance leading into underground
tunnels. The only clue we have to its location is that the field is in a valley surrounded by woods and that a report of its
discovery can be found in "A History of Staffordshire" by Dr. Plot, who wrote the book in the late 1700s.

Cont.
>>
>>17064020
Also, Glastonbury is said to be the entrance to the English folklore legend Avalon. What is now known as Glastonbury was, in ancient times, called the Isle of Avalon. It is virtually an island, for it is completely surrounded by marshlands. In Welsh it is called Ynys Afallach, which means the Island of Apples and this fruit once grew in great abundance. After the Battle of Camlann, a noblewoman called Morgan, later the ruler and patroness of these parts as well as being a close blood-relation of King Arthur, carried him off to the island, now known as Glastonbury, so that his wounds could be cared for. Years ago the district had also been called Ynys Gutrin in Welsh, that is the Island of Glass, and from these words the invading Saxons later coined the place-name 'Glastingebury'.
Glastonbury Tor (the large hill with a ruin on top) was also said to be the entrance to the underworld in Celtic legend and was a sacred place that people didn't dare to go.
There is also a well in Glastonbury called the Chalice Well that is one of the most Ancient in Britain, it lies in the Vale of Avalon between The Tor and the Chalice Hill, it has never failed even during times of drought. The water is supposed to have healing properties and the place has been a point of pilgrimage for years. It has been in use for over 2000 years.

cont.
>>
>>17064033
This ones really cool

The Dulce, New Mexico Base
An underground Military Base/Laboratory in Dulce, New Mexico connects with the underground network of tunnels which
honeycombs our planet, and the lower levels of this base are allegedly under the control of Inner Earth beings or Aliens. This base
is connected to Los Alamos research facilities via an underground "tube-shuttle
Beginning in 1947, a road was built near the Dulce Base, under the cover of a lumber company. The odd things is , according to
sources, no lumber was ever hauled, and the road was later destroyed. Navajo Dam is the Dulce Base's main source of power,
though a second source is in El Vado, which is also another entrance. This information should help you locate the underground
complex, if of course you feel brave enough to venture onto the Dulce properties.
Most of the lakes near Dulce were made via government grants "for" the Indians. The September, 1983 issue of Omni (Pg. 80) has
a color drawing of 'The Subterrene,' the Los Alamos nuclear-powered tunnel machine that burrows through the rock, deep
underground, by heating whatever stone it encounters into molten rock, which cools after the Subterrene has moved on. The result
is a tunnel with a smooth, glazing lining.) *Although evidence has been found of this machine, there is no signs of molten rock and
the concept ceased being used after 1983

Cont.
>>
>>17064038
There are over 100 Secret Exits near and around Dulce. Many around Archuleta Mesa, others to the source around Dulce Lake
and even as far east as Lindrich. Deep sections of the Complex connect into natural Cavern Systems. (Note: The elevators, lights,
and doors at Dulce Base are all magnetically controlled.)

The area around Dulce has had a high number of reported Animal Mutilations." The researchers at Dulce Base have also abducted
several people from Dulce's civilian population and implanted devices of various types in their heads and bodies. (Note:
Livermore Berkeley Labs began producing blood for the Dulce Base in the mid 1980s, and human and animal have now slowed
considerably.
*If interested, it may be worthwhile to check-out Livermore Berkeley Labs.
DELTA group, from the National Recon Group, is responsible for security of all Alien-connected projects. The DELTA symbol
is a Black Triangle on a Red Background. Dulce Base's symbol is a Delta (triangle) with the Greek Letter "Tau" (t) within it, and
then the entire symbol is inverted, so the triangle points down, and the "Tau" is also inverted.
A very active UFO base exists beneath Mt. Ranier. There are also said to be underground "vaults" containing records of the
ancient Lemurians. The ice cap of Mt. Ranier contains a maze of corridors and caves.
In August of 1970, scientists climbed to the top of Mt. Ranier, and entered these caverns and tunnels. Evidence was found
indicating that a small lake exists deep beneath the ice cap. *It is possible that one could find a way to get beneath Mt. Ranier
through these tunnels.

Cont.
>>
>>17064039
The Mt. Lassen

Mt. Lassen , Tehama County, California is an entrance leading to a large underground city. Near the foot of Mt. Lassen is a town
called Manten. Ralph Fields , Manten, found this entrance and claims that it is in the side of the mountain, a little over 7,000 feet
above sea level, and is near a rock outcropping.

Death Valley, CA.
This entrance is supported by the local Indian Legend which speaks of a tunnel that runs beneath Death Valley Desert and the
people that used to live in the Panamint‘s caverns. The entrance is in the Panamint Mountains down on the lower edge of the
range near Wingate Pass, in the bottom of an old abandoned shaft.
These tunnels connect with the surface also through arched windows in the side of the mountain that look down on Death Valley.
During ancient times, these windows were accessible by boat. The "windows" in the Death Valley side of the Panamint
Mountains are about 4,500-5,000 feet above the bottom of Death Valley, and are across from Furnace Creek Ranch. From these
openings you can see the green of the ranch below you and Furnace Creek Wash across the valley. (So, with high-powered
binoculars or a telescope, you should be able to see the openings from the Furnace Creek Ranch, or Wash.) You can drive down
Emigrant Canyon towards Death Valley. You can then park beside the road between Furnace Creek Ranch and the Salt Bed.
(From here, the windows should be visible through binoculars.)

Cont.
>>
>>17060219
What are tectonic plates ?
>>
>>17064045
The Brown Mountain Entrance
Brown Mountain is in North Carolina near Morganton. Morganton is "about 15 miles north of an actual highway marker which
has been posted by the state providing any visitor the best view" of Brown Mountain.
Brown Mountain is an area in which many strange lights have been seen.

Canadian UFO Bases and the Great Lakes Triangle

Entrances at Lake Ontario may lead to underwater cities. The Toronto Tunnels lead to a subterranean city and Lake Ontario
"Lights" Orange-colored spheres have been seen coming out of and diving into Lake Ontario.The area of highest activity is
between Oakville and Toronto. There may be a connection to the Lakeview Hydro-electric plant, as many of these UFOs have
been seen heading in that direction.

Cont.
>>
>>17064050
There could be massive systems that don't connect worldwide, but still cover entire continents.

>>17064051
Toronto Entrance: There is a small opening to the underground tunnels off Parliament Street in downtown Toronto. The entrance
is between two apartment buildings, and leads to the tunnels via the sewers. The underground city beneath Toronto has its center
beneath Gerrard Street and Church Street. Above this area, strange magnetic effects have been observed. It has been noted that
this corner of Gerrard & Church streets seems to have a higher accident rate than anywhere else in Toronto. It is also believed
that underground equipment utilizing powerful magnetic fields are responsible for the bizarre equipment failures that often are
the cause of these accidents.
These tunnels are known by the local Indians and can be found in their legends.
After an iron mine, in Newfoundland Province, had been dug deeper than any other, strange things began occurring and the mine
had to be shut down. It is now condemned and off-limits which the police strictly enforce.
The mining town is located near the Newfoundland-Quebec Border. Sneaking in late at night seems to be the only way to gain
entrance.

Cont.
>>
>>17064060
Kentucky Mammoth Cave, in South-Central Kentucky

Mount Shasta, California, USA
The Agharthean city of Telos allegedly exists within and beneath this mountain.
Hopi legends say that this mountain is one of the thirteen homes of the Lizard People, Reptoids.
Native American Indian tribes of California claim that Mount Shasta is the inner-mountain dwelling place of an invisible race of
men.
Still more accounts describe the mountain as an inlet to the ancient Lemurian world and that the Lemurian survivors still live
today in the tunnels of dead volcanoes.
Some suggest that it is a meeting place for the Lothinian Brotherhood, who use a stange force , vis mortuus, to carve caverns out
of solid rock, which sounds very similar to the equipment used at Dulce, New Mexico.
In 1904, J.C. Brown, an explorer for a British mining company, reported that he had discovered a caved in hollow in the side of
the mountain complete with one skeleton and hieroglyphic writings on the walls. Brown later quit his job and settled in Stockton,
where he lived out his life selling gold trinkets that he claimed to have in the Mt. Shasta cave.
In 1934, Abraham Mansfield said he encountered a tribe of Lemurians, who had dug tunnels connecting Mount Shasta and the
Bluff Creek area.
A man from San Jose, while hiking on the southern slope, in 1972, came across what he described as "a reptilian humanoid."
Other visitors to the mountain have
reported seeing various sub-human cultures including dwarfs, big-foot or yeti type creatures and giants dressed in white robes.
On August 16, 1987, believing the mountain to be one of the seven major planetary chakras of spiriutual "tuning forks",
thousands came together as part of an international "Harmonic Convergence," designed to bring peace to the whole world.
>>
>>17064067
White Sands Missile Base

Rumored to have an underground complex and tunnels is in the area around the White Sands Missile Range in New Mexico. This
area is reported to have been the secret headquarters of the great Apache Chief Victorio and is named after him, Victoria Peak.
From what I understand, the army bulldozed the peak out and placed a steel door over the entrance to the mountain passageways.
I don't know if this was to keep people from going inside or if it was to keep someone or something inside from coming out.
Maybe it was a little of both.
Hard Scrabble and Geronimo Peak are also honeycombed with tunnels, caves and secret entrances.
The Hard Scrabble entrance leads down a flight of steps to an underground river.

Cont.
>>
>>17060930
Double edge sword protects the philosopher stone. It's all symbolism.
>>
>>17064073
Mongolia
The underground City of Shingwa exists beneath the bordesr of Mongolia and China.

Rama, India
Beneath this surface city lies Rama, a long lost subterranean city.

Benares, India
While the entrance to Bhogavati is somewhere in the Himalayas, it has been asserted that Patala can be entered through the Well
of Sheshna in Benares, India. According to herpetologist and author Sherman A. Minton, as stated in his book Venomous
Reptiles, this entrance is very real, with forty steps which descend into a circular depression, to terminate at a closed stone door
which is covered in bas-relief cobras. (very similar to the tibetan temples)

King Solomon's Mines.

Dero Caves

Superstition Mountains, Arizona
Another area to be investigated is the Superstition Mountains in Arizona. Geronimo would be seen walking into the face of the
Mountain, disappearing and then reappearing in New Mexico. The soldiers which were hell bent on capturing the illusive Apache
Chief were mystified as to how he was able to escape the human net surrounding him and his band.
The tunnel systems of the Superstitions are dangerous though and are rumored to be inhabited by Reptilian-type Creatures and
supernatural forces. Those that claim to have penetrated the tunnel tell of the remains of ancient structures and a spiral staircase
that leads forever down into the bowels of earth. The main entrance to the Superstition tunnel system links to numerous tunnel
passageways which spider web out as far as Central America.

Four Corners in Southwestern USA

Turkey
In Turkey the discovery of a massive underground city at Derinkuyu revealed a stunning complexity of deep passage ways
constructed on at least ten separate levels. Some estimates believe there was adequate living space for at least 20,000 people.
Precisely what purpose this city served or when it was constructed is hard to determine.

Kind of a disorganised list, some have hardly any information and others have quite a lot
>>
>>17060886
Stories are abundant that most of us natives emerged from caves. Not only the Aztecs but many others talk about a primordial cave emergence.

The Vehe Kihin was a cave or tunnel in Oaxaca that connected the world with the underworld. Queen Ñuñuu of the Mixtec visited the Vehe Kihin to gain power against her enemy 8 Deer.

Caves in Mexico City volcanoes allegedly have doors like in Lord of the Rings/Hobbit, where certain words or time of the year would allow them to be visible and enter the mountain.

In mountains people gained power to shapeshifters in Mexico, and become animals, thunder or wind.
>>
>>17064089
Also I must add, almost all (if not all) Mexican pyramid temples sit atop a cave entrance.
>>
File: 6a4f5f5cc28d.jpg (79KB, 650x869px) Image search: [Google]
6a4f5f5cc28d.jpg
79KB, 650x869px
>>17063972
Odessa is cool as fuck, definitely on par with the Parisian catacombs. I remember that horrible story about the girl who was lost after an NYE party, abandoned by her friends she scrambled around the maze in pitch black darkness until she died alone.
Years later a group of explorers encountered her body but police would not risk entering for a retrieval.

Pic related
>>
>>17060930
The arc of the covenant is said to tear down the walls of citys and cause people sickness when around it (could it be a radioactive weapon?).
>>
>>17063998
The Ozark mountains have a lot of freaky shit going on.
>>
>>17064089
You should attempt to contact tribes and gain entrance bro.

I was thinking of starting a crowdfunded expedition. I'd dress in Victorian Exploration gear, maybe grow a moustache and post a sepia picture with some enticing text asking for adventures and money.

I don't know if its worth doing though because If I ever did actually raise any money I would probably end up dead in a cave somewhere.
>>
>>17064094
What is that an actual pic?
>>
>>17064152
Yeah thats her
>>
I think its funny when people say they were born to late to explore the world.

Thats not correct.

The majority of the world isn't really inhabited by humans, roughly 45%. Most wilderness isn't explored by foot but but aerial photography.

There are countless places left to explore but the problem is its too hard.
That doesn't mean it was ever easy though.
Trekking through amazonian jungle was an enormous task with the kind of equipment and resources available at the time most exploration was done.

I don't think we breed the same kind of men anymore, I know I wouldn't be cut out for it.
>>
File: 1443938598606.gif (665KB, 500x616px) Image search: [Google]
1443938598606.gif
665KB, 500x616px
>>17062729
Just read up on that . Thanks . That is some crazy shit.
>>
>>17063692
Except psionic superpowers might be > conventional weapons.
>>
>>17064191
>The majority of the world isn't really inhabited by humans, roughly 45%. Most wilderness isn't explored by foot but but aerial photography.
Don't forget that there is tons of ancient structures to be found on the bottom of the sea.
>>
File: you get shotgun.gif (4MB, 309x265px) Image search: [Google]
you get shotgun.gif
4MB, 309x265px
>>17064209
We see how psionic they are after taking a 12 gauge slug to the face.
>>
>>17064307
Use wp rounds ,dragons breath.
>>
>>17060219
Damn the hypogeum of malta stuff is real creepy
30 kids went missing, screams could be heard all over the island for weeks.
>>
>>17064377
Exactly.

Don't tell me that you don't want to get together with some other people and go hunting for some cave dwelling child eaters. If your weapons didn't work on them they wouldn't hide in caves now would they?

Pic semi related.
>>
>>17060848
Fucking museums will be the death of the world's history. We dig up everything and put them into museums which will then surely be burned down, bombed, or fall apart when not maintained and everything lost.
>>
File: seal cave.jpg (269KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
seal cave.jpg
269KB, 1000x667px
bumping a decent thread.
>>
File: 1449281647046.jpg (580KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1449281647046.jpg
580KB, 1920x1080px
anyone here ever considered putting together an /x/ploration team? bunch of people from this board getting together to pursue like goals?

maybe we do something worth while with our lives?

>florida fag here.
>>
>>17064768
I live in Texas, my current job doesn't grant much vacation time.
>>
>>17064779
but you are interested in something like this? this is probably one of the best threads i have ever seen on /x/.

i have always been very interested in archeaology, geology and earth sciences. I was a certified PADI diver at 15 and have more or less given up on living a normal 9-5 life.

I am looking for more and would be crazy to do some stuff like this with people who care about the few mysteries our planet has left.

i think its a good idea and maybe we should start poking around, create an email where others can make contact and add their names to a list of people who are interested in this.

>idk man, maybe good stuff here.
>>
>>17064806
It would be pretty cool to take some /x/philes and join up with some /k/ommandos and go hunt child eating cave dwellers.
>>
>>17064810
we would need at least one guy from /pol/ to push down when we pissed off the lava creatures or oil birds. that way the rest of us can escape

>trollface.png
>>
>>17064050
based Brad Rutter

my man
>>
File: IMG_263441672259621.jpg (113KB, 892x596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_263441672259621.jpg
113KB, 892x596px
No money to donate for an exploration. But I am a vet, I love adventure, and posses several skills. Such as setting up electrical grids for generations and many medical skills for field use. Any injuries you receive I can handle. Plus O neg. Always useful.
>>
nice. im just brave enough to be stupid so we will probably need you. not really looking for donations but thanks for your concern.

maybe we start this with an email. meet as a group or as individuals and then start saving money to do this.

>so down. i hate my life right now and would love to punch lava troll right in the dick
>>
>>17064166
How long do you suppose it took her to die?
Would it be dehydration that did her in?
>>
>>17064204
Link?
I can only find tourist related stuff.
"Book your trip today!"
So I can be eaten by giants? Nice try Malta tourism bureau.
>>
>>17065031
>maybe we start this with an email. meet as a group or as individuals and then start saving money to do this.
If i am going to move any where i would need some solid proof of a cave before i even start. I don't got time to move halfway across the world just so i can walk around in a jungle for two weeks looking for a alleged cave some guy allegedly found 150 years ago. Even if it sounds awesome.

>>17065051
>Would it be dehydration that did her in?
Fear, it was the fear that killed her.
Or it could be dehydration.
>>
>>17060372
>Those tunnels would have to go under the seafloor aswell, which I just can't imagine.
In my town there is a coal mine tunnel that leads from the mainland under the ocean floor and to an island off the coast. there are all sorts of tunnels under the sea floor all over the world, it's a well known fact. its probably allot easier now with machines but.. where there's a will there's a way.
>>
>>17060769
sounds vaguely similar to the book "The realms of Tartarus"
>>
>>17064191
It's because back then they didn't know what was out there at all, and they could maybe find good resources or land. Nowadays we know about all inhabitable land, the only things we don't know are things underground and underwater which are both functionally useless, thus no more funded expeditions
>>
>>17066217
There's a big difference between a local tunnel to a nearby island and a trans-continental tunnel that actually crosses an ocean. Oceans get fucking deep
>>
>>17063943
>There a lot of videos on youtube you should check out
what would I search? "malta giants tunnels"?. got any links to favourite vids or documentaries
>>
>>17065051
Probably the best part of a week, but she may have been dehydrated from partying so she could have perished much sooner.
As far as I know she had traveled quite deep into the catacomb.
Deep enough to leave her body there anyway.
>>
>>17064149
like what anon?, I hear that a whole lot but when asked people always just mention a lame story about hiking and running into a "scary" hobo who is surely in a kvlt.
>>
>>17066270
True, but that "uninhabitable wasteland" is more like forests, mountains, swamps, jungles, places that could hide big secrets.
>>
>>17066294
I'll get a few resources together for you.
People seem to be enjoying the thread so I'm happy to oblige, just need a few minutes.

With regards to an expedition, If people look back at my post about a crowdfunded they may find it an entertaining idea. I think its something people may get behind, purely because of the humour involved, if they wanted some return for their money we could promise a video log and journals of the adventure.
If any one was serious though we would have to plan out the most reputed entrance site. It has to be a site that isn't protected by laws, one that is relatively safe (no underwater tunnels etc) and preferably one that isn't rumoured to have evil entities like The Hypogeum.
My first choices would be the south american ones, assuming you are granted passage by the Indians, they are said to be safe for those with pure intentions.
>>
File: tunnels.jpg (4MB, 3423x2124px) Image search: [Google]
tunnels.jpg
4MB, 3423x2124px
Great thread OP, Thank you so much for starting it the way you did because every time I have seen the subject of the "Hollow" earth being brought up it gets blown out by sciencefags which is a damn shame because it really is an interesting topic with many interconnected branches that link to other legends and is worthy of real discussion for those interested. it's one of my favourites.

Some more stuff to research, the shaver mysteries: He achieved notoriety in the years following World War II as the author of controversial stories which were printed in science fiction magazines (primarily Amazing Stories), in which he claimed that he had had personal experience of a sinister, ancient civilization that harbored fantastic technology in caverns under the earth. The controversy stemmed from the claim by Shaver, and his editor and publisher Ray Palmer, that Shaver's writings, while presented in the guise of fiction, were fundamentally true. Shaver's stories were promoted by Ray Palmer as "The Shaver Mystery".

During the last decades of his life, Shaver devoted himself to "rock books" — stones that he believed had been created by the advanced ancient races and embedded with legible pictures and texts. He produced paintings based on the rock images and photographed the rock books extensively, as well as writing about them. Posthumously, Shaver has gained a reputation as an artist and his paintings and photos have been exhibited in Los Angeles, New York and elsewhere.

I haven't personally looked into this one yet but had heard about it, Sharula Dux: http://www.diannerobbins.com/dux1.html
>>
File: 589.jpg (2MB, 2432x3648px) Image search: [Google]
589.jpg
2MB, 2432x3648px
>>17066345
And finally my personal favourite, Untersburg mountain, claimed to be the heart or navel chakra of the world by the dali lama and also where hitler set up one of his strongholds it is linked to legends of the holy grail and templars and the black sun and all sorts of other interesting things like the legend of the hall of the mountain king. apparently people go missing and experience lost time and meet strange monks who come out of stone doors in the mountain.
there is a HUGE thread on that on ats that has many links and tie ins to other strange goings on in this earth.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread384938/pg1
>>
>>17066326
Here some videos, some are really interesting, some may be a bit dry.

This one is great but its a history channel doc so don't get too excited
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHIBCBmC8k0

This is a good video on the South American tunnels, the guys seem genuinely passionate which is nice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVzzvrDK8qY

Another interesting one from india
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w8FxWtDKJA

A good one about giants and their role in creating monoliths and tunnels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDnsfZ16A5c

Quite an interesting video about tunnels extending across europe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Tak7uEYJ8

A video of alleged entrances
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-v02DypLAU

One about the Bucegi Moutains in Romania
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BQUSqXIwAQ

Interview with Father Crespi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD7Y-fT5rWI

There are countless more, but these are the ones that stuck out to me as particularly interesting you should try looking up more info on google, some of the best stuff isn't in documentary form.
>>
>>17066349
Sounds really cool, I love the whole tie in with the Nazis.
There is evidence of Nazi strongholds found in South American jungles, rumours that they went south through Argentina and on to Antarctica in search of the Underworld.
I've seen annotated drawings of submarine maneuvers that need to be performed to enter under water caverns and journal entries speaking about it. I can't seem to find them though.
The story ends with them forming a new country for Germans called New Schwabenland, many people that have claimed to have actually visited the Inner Earths deepest parts reported Nazis amongst other race such as Atlantids, Native Americans and even other human like species.
>>
>>17060219
>Do you believe in the possibility of a world wide network of tunnels

you posted proof of them in your picture, they actually exist. How people made them back then is a whole other matter entirely.
>>
File: lithosphere.jpg (32KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
lithosphere.jpg
32KB, 400x301px
>>17066380
>I've seen annotated drawings of submarine maneuvers that need to be performed to enter under water caverns

I have heard about this too, apparently there are oceans of water underneath america that the U.S. Navy wants to use submarines to investigate http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread300230/pg1

which to me also maybe points to an explanation of where the water came from and went back to during all the flood myths of the many civilizations. look up ringwoodite (pic and link related) http://beginningandend.com/scientists-confirm-biblical-account-of-the-fountains-of-the-deep/

vast reserves of water under asia the size of the Arctic ocean http://www.livescience.com/1312-huge-ocean-discovered-earth.html
>>
>>17066370
Oh wow, lots of cool stuff, thanks for taking the time to find and link it all!.
>>
>>17066326
>they are said to be safe for those with pure intentions.
Well that rules out the video blog.
>>
>>17066405
Thats pretty cool, i've heard of alleged underwater sites in Baffin bay too.

Have you seen that massive ancient canal sytem that runs though america? If its true then it is the largest "human" engineering feat ever.
I think it was in preparation for the flood. There is lots of strange information surrounding it anyway.
Check this vid on the matter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QPL-vvH534

>>17066416
No worries man hope you enjoy them

>>17066416
Yeah I guess you're right. It would be non profit though.
I personally would go with the intention of never returning, not for financial gain or fame. I guess the video is a false promise.
>>
>>17066318
Lots of devil worship cults out there, I'll type up a greentext later, I'm at work.
>>
>>17060219
Whats down there you ask? Well, I guess you can say that there are 2 skelinthongs doing their tale, underground.
>>
File: eating with der fhürer.jpg (263KB, 1016x1022px) Image search: [Google]
eating with der fhürer.jpg
263KB, 1016x1022px
>>17066380
>The story ends with them forming a new country for Germans called New Schwabenland
This isn't a story, this is a fact. Wouldn't call it a country though, more like a part of antarctica claimed for der fhürer.
There are stories about submarines with minimal crew surrendering in south america after the war. The theory goes that they dropped of some high ranking Nazis (perhaps even Hitler himself) in Antarctica and then surrender in SA. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-977
There are also some who claim that the training mission operation highjump https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump
Was really just a cover for a military operation to exterminate the last nazis on antarctica. Some people claim that they even nuked the base.

I am not really a supporter of this but its still interesting.
>>
>>17066345
so is this dian robbins women off her rocker or whats the deal? its some pretty interesting stuff so far.
>>
>>17066482
>Have you seen that massive ancient canal sytem that runs though america?
no never, which is sort of odd in and of itself. sounds interesting though, I'll have to check that interview out when I get a moment.

>>17066528
I'm def down for your greentext but that's kinda what I just said though right?, like everytime I hear about the ozarks all I get is devil kvlt stuff which to me is more along the lines of deviant human behavior and not so much super spooky paranormal supernatural cryptids or anything like that.
>>
>>17066585
Like I said, I actually haven't researched her much I just heard she was claiming knowledge of the inner earth but the more I read she seems like one of those new age raise your consciousness channeler types which sorta puts me off so yeah.. she may be off her rocker lol.
>>
>>17066607
Ah, I see what you mean. I'll get something typed up over the next few days and drop it in a thread, I'll namefag for you.

I witnessed a summoning, just the very end and the aftermath though. Very fucking freaky.
>>
File: Maria Orsic.jpg (14KB, 319x420px) Image search: [Google]
Maria Orsic.jpg
14KB, 319x420px
>>17066561
Then you have the files the FBI released purporting to show Hitler in his twilight years, getting pudgy and happy to be alive in Brazil. Or the rumors of a village of Aryan's that a group of explorers walked into in the middle of the Amazon.

I have some really left-field speculation on the Nazi's but I need to explain a couple of points first: First of all, attempting to refute accusation of mass-murder, is in no way tantamount to advocating it. This somehow gets glossed over in the debate, it seems to me that there is also an element of fear of retaliation in those who have abetted what appears to be the legit arbiter of the majority of terrorist activity world-wide. Persons in government are routinely shown on camera interacting with foreign agents and leaders: Who then take on rolls as terrorists. What if some of them went rogue? We all know a choice quote on who writes history but stop and think, what state lost a war harder then Nazi Germany?

There is already some sound arguments that the Holocaust didn't happen as per narrative. It's not all coming from storm-front either -if anything they are set up in order to alienate serious attention towards some of the research they espouse. With some sincerely frightened people involved-

I can understand the level of concern when I really let myself speculate.

When we further connect the dots, we learn that economically powerful and prestigious people and were involved in funding the Nazi's. Even though some were tried and convicted of trading with enemies. This sinks into the memory hole and many are still existing.

So basically, multinational organizations funded Hitler and his vision of a state: Why? We're in full /x/ territory when we read up on the forces that were actually formative for the Nazi party and only further calls into question our conception of them.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_vril.htm
>>
This subject fascinates me too. I'm making a feature film about an underground civilization in the midwest made up of artists and vintage performers.
>>
File: vril08_09.jpg (38KB, 600x305px) Image search: [Google]
vril08_09.jpg
38KB, 600x305px
>>17066868
Most of the articles collected take a negative slant on the intentions of the Aldebaran in their interaction with the mediums claiming contact.

However, this is based upon the assumption that Nazi Germany was as wicked a state as has been forced. Purportedly, high-ranking Nazi's were kicked in the groin until rendered sterile. Would you trust the confessions of torture victims? Many of them were also executed. Which brings up the question of how Hitler got off to Brazil? He had a bargaining chip, Project Paper-clip took Nazi scientists and introduced them to the American space-program. These were ardent Nazi's -Wernher Von-Braun actually sounded like quite a nice guy and had some wise words for his American secretary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP8ftWzFYI4

Project-paper-clip was smoothly carried out: The scientists the US got were collected and in place when it seems like it should have been easy to hide them. Did Hitler turn them over in exchange for asylum? Looks like it.

What happened in the Third Reich that had allied powers -keep in mind, this is also economic alliance as well- go so hard after it and with such zeal? Look at the consistent reports of the disc technology that they were developing. Purportedly with the aid of contact with an advanced race via telepathy. Nazi Germany was also engaged in open occult practices to benefit the archaic and archetypal power of their society. So Extraterrestrial contact, a respect for and integration of psychic medium-ship and the esoteric, plus advanced technology . . . Lines of inquiry that we are still at intellectual war over. Isn't that interesting.

The Vril Society would have had to have come to the attention of powerful circles outside of Germany. Because Germany was itself at the time. Seems as though Nazi Germany was built up because It's investors were interested in the technology: Then shaken down when they tried to break out of the deal.
>>
File: Coincidence.jpg (63KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Coincidence.jpg
63KB, 500x375px
>>17060848
>>
File: Glastonbury_Tor.jpg (442KB, 1280x740px) Image search: [Google]
Glastonbury_Tor.jpg
442KB, 1280x740px
Here is some more info on Glastonbury, the site that is considered to be the entrance to England's underworld. I find it particularly strange that the chalice well is situated here. In almost all of these reported sites worldwide the water tends to be pure and can vary in temperature compared to the local weather.

The Tor seems to have been called Ynys yr Afalon (meaning "The Isle of Avalon") by the Britons and is believed by some, including the 12th and 13th-century writer Gerald of Wales, to be the Avalon of Arthurian legend. The Tor has been associated with the name Avalon, and identified with King Arthur, since the alleged discovery of his and Queen Guinevere's neatly labelled coffins in 1191, recounted by Gerald of Wales. Author Christopher L. Hodapp asserts in his book The Templar Code for Dummies that Glastonbury Tor is one of the possible locations of the Holy Grail, because it is close to the monastery that housed the Nanteos Cup.
With the 19th-century resurgence of interest in Celtic mythology, the Tor became associated with Gwyn ap Nudd, the first Lord of the Otherworld (Annwn) and later King of the Fairies. The Tor came to be represented as an entrance to Annwn or to Avalon, the land of the fairies.
A persistent myth of more recent origin is that of the Glastonbury Zodiac, a purported astrological zodiac of gargantuan proportions said to have been carved into the land along ancient hedgerows and trackways, in which the Tor forms part of the figure representing Aquarius.

What are the chances that a tunnel system exists within the hill and that the church was built upon its entrance?
Any britfags want an adventure?
>>
>>17066932
Astrologers, mediums and so on were banned in Germany after Hess. Himmler enjoyed the pagan trappings but there were never any official occult investigations just lots pseudo-science.

That said Living Water is the coolest shit ever.
>>
File: cryptoterrestrials.jpg (596KB, 1000x779px) Image search: [Google]
cryptoterrestrials.jpg
596KB, 1000x779px
cryptoterrestrials
>>
>>17066932
ive spoken with some really old argies that lived in buenos ares and the areas where that book the grey wolf says hitler hid after operation fire land, and zeewolf zeta. they said he was a sad old man, who raised some decent but not great GSD's.

the perons fucking RAPED the nazis on the hushmoney and bribes.its how that cocksucker got back into power, he financed his own army from the money evita jewed out of the krauts.
>>
Why doesn't anyone explore these things properly? Flashlight and a spare, extra batteries, camera, spool of steel wire or twine to find your way, rope, someone waiting at the entrance in case of trouble, etc etc...

I'll tell you why: they actually do all the time, but when they're being safe and actually do things properly there's nothing to record and no stories to tell because there's nothing down there
>>
>>17067095
honestly a few extra 18650 batteries with some of those decent lights with low lumen/firefly settings that last for 180 days, 5 or 10 tagging markers for trail marking and extra ink, ranger beads(its for keeping how many paces you've walked) and a field notes notebook and a pen or two is most of the gear outside of water and snacks.
>>
>>17067095
The explorations and subsequent mappings would still be recorded though. I'm not trying to imply there are untold of horrors awaiting us down there, but it's perfectly reasonable to assume these unexplored places are actually unexplored.
>>
>>17067103
I wouldn't trust trail markers to get me back in those tunnels, give me a mile of some strong wire any day
>>
File: Crimeancliffdwellinginterior.jpg (10KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Crimeancliffdwellinginterior.jpg
10KB, 300x225px
>>17067095
>nothing down there

Yet they wouldn't publicize the findings anyway and the under-ground labyrinths in common with megalithic sites are not significant by themselves?
>>
>>17067107
>>17067109
They probably are publicized somewhere on some guy's blog with 9 readers. These things aren't going to be done by a publicized team because there's no funding.
Hobbyists who explored caves and found nothing of interest, even if they posted everything online, would likely not even show up on the first 5 pages of google let alone be publicized in any meaningful way.
>>
>>17067108
no not those sory as hell trail markers, im talking about tagging markers with Krink ink. that shit runs and stains EVERYTHING, even if bigfoot/AYY LMAOS use some kind of allium tech, that shit will stay.

that shit stains glass. theres a cop car that a total fucking asshole ex-cop that got fired for really fucking up, defaced by using that ink to draw dicks all over everything like a bored marine.

that stuff is great for marking trails. not like those wax crayon trail markers.
>>
>>17067118
I understand but still, unless you're drawing a line on the floor constantly, you could get turned around and lose where you were marking them. Might as well use both though in case some bigfoots cut your wire
>>
>>17067115
Underground labyrinths like this coupled with the structures surrounding them is significant. What are you even trying to contribute to the discussion if you are just here to make such a dismissive and idiotic assertion?

It certainly should be worthy of wide-spread publication but It's something that's actually not taken into account in the official narrative of how these sights were constructed and even further censored: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba6G9vyhVFU

The enforced consensus has a hard enough time ignoring adequate explanations as to how the sights above ground were constructed. If they were forced to give serious and full publicity to that fact that many of these sights have extensive underground networks associated with them: It only adds to the case that the ancient builders were more advanced then they will admit.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/piramides/esp_piramide_23.htm

http://labyrinthofegypt.com/intro.html

http://www.casa.ucl.ac.uk/digital_egypt/hawara/
>>
>>17067136
I'm just saying man, exploring tunnels is a lot easier and feasible for an amateur than almost any other place. Spelunkers and young explorers have large communities locally and online.
With all these rumours, and the prevalence of the internet, chances are very high that someone would have done it by now and posted what they found. The fact that we've heard nothing about it points to the good chance that there was nothing of note down there.
>>
>>17067126
or even one of those little marking wheels that shoot paint/ink out ever so many feet you set.
>>
>>17060545
What are these tunnels that old guy works in for ?
>>
>>17060573
>Ancient south american people threw human bones in there alle the time

/s threw people in there all the time

yes, technically they threw in the bones. They were just still inside the people then :)
>>
>>17065031
fuck, i'm on the wrong continent :(

Germanfag here. Anyone else from around .de ?
>>
>>17063349
You can't question role players here. It's all x has left.
>>
>>17067108
>I wouldn't trust trail markers to get me back in those tunnels, give me a mile of some strong wire any day
I to would go with the wire but i would also use the notebook and everything else he mentioned.
Why? Because if there are beings down there they will just disconnect the wire and lead make you walk further down until you die.

Then they eat you.
>>
Don't let this thread die yet
>>
>>17060800
What about Oak Island, could that be another possible location?

I know millions upon millions have been spent there trying to find what's at the bottom, all resulting in failure.

The "trap" was built so long ago, yet it's so sophisticated that our technology today hasn't done shit to help.
>>
>>17066982
the real terror are the hoards that appear for a week every year and consume and destroy everything in its path
>>
>>17064377
>protip: Its a made-up story
>>
>>17063692
i've heard stories from my great grandmother older brother when i was really little back in the 80's about shit that lives in the Pocono mountains of Pennsylvania, and the tunnels where "devils" lived, and would hunt people and moonshiners back to when our family came over in the 1740's from Germany.

uncle earl had a story about how in the early 1920's him, his one brother (his father had 3 different wives that had a total of 23 kids with each dying in childbirth) and a cousin who was a full Indian that went looking for a cave the Indian cousin told them about that had gold and gems falling out of the walls.

there was some fucked up goatman like thing, and men that looked like they had no skin on that tried to jump them as they were up in a series of caves. earl and his father were car thieves, moonshiners, and robbers, and had a bigass stash of guns and never went anywhere without being strapped like a damn terrorist, so he opened on with the things with his Thompson he had ordered through the mail.

he said they laid down some suppresive fire, and got out with only a pocket of stones each. i never got exactly where the caves were, since he was old as fuck and refused to go back up there by the time i was grown, right before he died in 2000. believe me, i begged the hatefilled old fuck many times, to at least give me the general area, since i had grown up in the south, and had guns of my own by then, along with some cowboy from hell redneck friends that would have a hentai manga sized hard on from the thought of having a goatman monsters head mounted on the wall of their trailer.

all of my great grandmothers brothers and sisters had stories of things running in the woods back home during those days, and the indian side of the family said there were places YOU JUST DONT GO UNLESS YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD THAT WANTS TO GET EATEN. I've heard the same thing when i lived in the Asheville area out by candler from an old man tha made shine up there.
>>
>>17068005
Im from Wilkes Barre man, got any more stories?
>>
>>17068005
the closest location i got from him was it was a days ride from Kunkletown.

our ancestor that came over from germany was the grandson of a mercenary captain that fought under Tilly in the 30 years war, and was one of the guys that sacked magdeburg, and made his name from the money he looted. he went to school in Hannover and graduated but had to leave the old country due to his dick having an allergic reaction to staying in his pants, and being a massively degenerate gambler, and bad for getting into duels and killing the fuck out of people from being a massive asshole.

his diaries tell of giant ass wildmen, demons, devil, and scared as fuck indians that basically lived under constant threat of attack from these things. the family members that came over with him were all hardcases like him (and deranged as fuck) and thought it was great sport to hunt these things and try to rape thier womenfolk, because they thought it would be cool to be known as the homeboy that fucked the devils wife.

it honestly wouldnt suprise me if they captured some of these things just to fuck them. they were full fledged germans after all.

our family was one of the few that intermarried with the indians since we all love some strange pussy, and back during those days there were german boys that would run wild with the indians and indians that would goto church and dress german after marrying white girls who were abusive as fuck shrews.
>>
>>17068022
not any more recent than the 1920's, earl moved to jersey after a really big score, and lived in the pine barrens from then till the 90's when he died.

but an odd thing i noticed about the old time pinies was, every single one of them had at least 5 big locks on the outside doors along with something to bar the door with, and compton as fuck bars on all the windows.

because just in case. that was always the answer i got from them as a kid. earl said he wasnt afraid of shit, since he had 2 thompsons, his A5 shotguns, his 1911's, and his pipe.

and his godawful stinking pants.
>>
>>17068065
>but an odd thing i noticed about the old time pinies was, every single one of them had at least 5 big locks on the outside doors along with something to bar the door with, and compton as fuck bars on all the windows.

The actual?

That's because it's close to major cities and crooks commute to rob the place, right?
>>
>>17068152
fuck no, jersey is one of three things, the city, smalltowns on top of each other like genital warts, or nightmare fuel horror rape woods.

the pine barrens are the empty rape woods where the jersey devil supposedly lives.
>>
File: wayland1.jpg (606KB, 1500x963px) Image search: [Google]
wayland1.jpg
606KB, 1500x963px
Hi guys,

Scot here, first time posting on /x/ came here on the off chance and this looks like a thread I can actually post some info in.

I live on the isle of Mull and we have a lot of neolithic and celtic stones, buildings and worship sites, like most of Britain. My town, Bunessan, has a lot of neolithic barrows just outside the village. My grandfather, in his youth, would often play in and around them with friends. It's known, you can probably google Isle of Mull tunnels, that we have these tunnels that run under the isles. My grandfather, being a kid would also play in these.

He told me (mainly because I use to play around them, I never saw anything and never went too deep as a kid as I was scared for obvious reasons, I feel compelled to go now though) that once when playing/exploring in them he would hear footsteps deeper in the passages and yells and squawks that didn't sound like Scot or English men yelling. The walls had lots of hieroglyphic type things (could have just been whatever the neolithic Britons wrote in). Apparently one time one of his friends shouted when he heard the strange noises and they heard the footsteps bolt towards them. Fortunately they were not too deep and managed to get out alright.

Sorry its not the most exciting story and it may be written all over the place, its half 2 in the morning and I'm tired, but this thread reminded me of it. Hope it was some interest and maybe you can find some info of British/Scottish tunnels that you find interesting.

Pic is not one of ours, just a nice looking one from South England.
>>
>>17066982
I live in Sheffield and would be more than happy for a winter adventure. I break up for uni next Friday and have 4 weeks of nothing.
>>
>>17068188
Really cool man thanks for contributing.
Do you have any idea of how deep they go?
There are a lot of tunnel systems in Britain but they are mostly closed off or under churches. Any that seem accessible would be of interest to me.

There might be some wickerman style pagan rituals going on down there.
>>
>>17068230
I'm in Leeds, but unfortunately work retail and have little time over Xmas.

We could really start laying ground work down about potential tunnels in the UK that have mystery and are accessible to a degree.
Local Churches are probably a good bet, we could lie and say we need to see the basements for academic reasons.

At Furness Abbey a tunnel has been said to run underneath the Abbey to both Piel Castle and Dalton Castle. This was said to be how the monks travelled to and from each monument to receive foodstuffs and keep watch upon the towns. It has also been rumoured that the Holy Grail and King John’s missing jewels, are actually hidden somewhere inside
Richmond Castle in North Yorkshire stands in an impressive cliff-top position overlooking the River Swale. A potter named Thompson is said to have discovered a tunnel entrance at the bottom of this cliff. Following it deep into the hillside, he came to a large cavern where slept King Arthur and his knights around the famous Round Table. On the table lay an ancient horn and a mighty sword. Thompson reached out and picked up the horn, but the sleepers began to awake and, fearing for his life, the potter fled. As he raced down the tunnel back to daylight and safety, he heard a voice behind him declare:
"Potter Thompson, Potter Thompson!
If thou hadst drawn the sword or blown the horn,
Thou hadst been the luckiest man e'er was born."

The tunnel appears to have been well known, though the cave remains hidden. A second story tells how this subterranean passage is supposed to run from the Castle to nearby Easby Abbey. Some soldiers once sent a drummer-boy along it to test the theory and followed the sound of his drum almost halfway to the Abbey. Then the drumming stopped and the boy was never seen alive again, but his ghost is said to haunt the tunnel, from where a slow drumbeat is still sometimes heard. A memorial stone marks the spot at which the drum beat was last heard.

cont.
>>
>>17069134
A smugglers' tunnel is said to run from Smugglers' Farm in Herstmonceux, Sussex to the Pevensey Marshes, a good distance away. A whole network of secret Knights Templar tunnels is said to run beneath Hertford Castle, running to Dinsley and other local places.

A 'secret tunnel' exists at Pevensey Castle in East Sussex, although not open for public access. It links the keep with the former market square and is thought to be Norman in origin; it was reused during the Second World War.

Another widely believed legend is that of a long-distance tunnel leading from the crypt of the Lady (or Galilee) Chapel, under the River Brue to a distant point, possibly to the village of Street, where a passage exists from an outlying building in the grounds of the old manor house. A dog is said to have been put into the tunnel at Street and found his way out at the Glastonbury end.
A tunnel is said to run from King's College Chapel to Granchester Manor, Cambridge, passing under the river Cam.
Evidence of tunnels has recently been found beneath Saint Luke's, Leek's old church, reinforcing legends of a ley tunnel running from the church to Dieulacresse abbey.
A tunnel is said to run from Newbury Town Hall to St Nicolas Church. This belief may have started because there are east-west flowing brick Victorian service tunnels running from roughly the Newbury arcade towards this church; these were exposed to the public's gaze during construction work. A tunnel is also said to run from Newbury Castle (400 ft above sea level) and Shaw House (260 ft, thus 140 ft below it). The point of entry is said to be a hollow space (now blocked) in the south-east angle of the enclosure. In 1930 workmen investigated the legend by excavating the entrance, but found nothing.

cont.
>>
>>17069140
At Necton in East Anglia a tunnel is said to run from the restored 14th-century church of All Saints to Necton Hall, in possession of the Mason family since the time of Henry VII.

The first of a number of legendary tunnels under Norwich leads from the Castle to the Guildhall near the market-place, erected 1407-13 on the site of the old tollhouse. It still has a 14th-century vault below it that was the crypt (and prison) of the former building. A second tunnel (in which a pig was once lost) heads from the Castle for Carrow Priory, a Benedictine nunnery whose scant 12th century remains on the outskirts of Norwich are incorporated into a residence of the Colman family, near the junction of King Street and Bracondale. The third tunnel from the Castle ran to the Norman cathedral to the north-east, begun in 1096 by Bishop Herbert de Losinga and finally consecrated in 1101-2. Yet another subterranean way links the Castle with the Crown Derby near the Guildhall.

Theres more but I'm bored of copy pasting:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnels_in_popular_culture#England
>>
>>17069140
>A dog is said to have been put into the tunnel at Street and found his way out at the Glastonbury end.

This would be pretty cool.
Strap a gopro, flashlight and gps tracker on a dog and chase him down a tunnel and then see if/where he comes out.
Yes i know the GPS won't work underground but the idea is to see when he gets out.
>>
>>17068188
Is this the place?
http://www.isle-of-mull.net/attractions/geology/mackinnons-cave/
>>
I used to live in a town called Eckhart Mines, and there was a huge, abandoned coal mine on our property. I never explored it, but local neighbor kids would go down there and not come back for hours, sometimes even a day before they resurfaced. Everyone says there's something down there. Not humanoid, but I remember one kid saying he kept hearing something pur. I almost wonder if mountain lions had a lair down there or something...still spooked. I may go back one day and check it out.
>>
>>17069215
>http://www.isle-of-mull.net/attractions/geology/mackinnons-cave/
No it's not a cave. It's more like a mine. It is maybe 6 foot wide and 4ft tall at first. No idea how much it changes the further in you go. I am going home this weekend so I'll go out and get some photos. It's only a 20 minute walk from my house so I'll do what I can.
>>
>>17069143
I live in Kings Lynn, I could get on a bus in like 45 minutes and go to explore them if I had the time.. that's cool as fuck to know about

A little tidbit of information myself here:
I used to live in Wales in Aberystwyth and there is a tunnel that runs under the National Library of Wales and is said to lead to the University, the Old College (Which was the 18th century onwards university untill the 90's when a new one was formed) It also leads to the Castle that is overlooking the Aberystwyth Bayfront (From the Castle, the tunnels spread out under the seabed and further under the town) From the Library there is also tunnels that lead to the obvservatory ontop of a mountain on the opposite side of the bay to the castle and they both are directly straight line visible from each other. Each one of these locations has more tunnels that go off to other area's apparently, but during WW1 or WW2 the tunnel was used to hide and safeguard some of the Royal Jewels and subsequently it caved in on itself and the Jewels. There is a graveyard right next to my old primary school Ysgol Plascrug, and if you go through from the primary school you can see the actual door used to enter the tunnels from the graveyard, still there and intact but chained up from the outside. The door in the Library (I was a science nerd, and was invited to the lower-levels where I got to see the actual Welsh Bible, shit was old yo') is barred up from the outside with 5 thick as fuck iron bars and chains aswell.

Interestingly enough, the Old College's tunnel entrance is guarded by 2 statues that have the all seeing eye on them aswell as latin and celtic along the sides, though this door is not bolted/barred or chained. I have seen it opened only once, and there's like 3 doors that are all barred and chained.
>>
>>17064426
As opposed to leaving artifacts where they're found and not attempting to preserve anything?
>>
>>17061289
This guy is right from what you have described
>>
someone fucking link that video of that South African dude who is a a real whizz on the subject of the fuckloads of mysterious manmade caverns the mining companies down there reglarly find and fill in. Cant find it for the life of me. Also the idea that the Nazis are still around, even pulling strings, is more likely than we probably think
>>
>>17069795
There are rumors that they established direct contact and established a base on the Moon, it might be hard to pick theirs out specifically though.

I'm an abductee and I do remember seeing a man in a full Nazi uniform that I passed by somewhere, either at a base or aboard a ship would be my guess. It was a weird experience too, I have a heightened degree of empath sensitivity but still. Anyone in the presence of someone as malevolent as you would expect a Nazi to be would expect to pick up on some glaring unpleasantness in their demeanor.

This person gave me no such feelings of alarm despite how they were dressed but that was enough that when I saw the red arm-band, I gave him this stunned look: thinking, "How can you wear that symbol?" He seemed to know exactly what I was thinking and just gave a knowing smile in response. Almost like he was used to it.

Who would think that years later I'd find out about the deeper, positive meanings of that symbol. Or how what I was taught about the Holocaust is a horrible lie, now I'd like to have the chance to sit and talk with surviving Nazi's. Not saying I'd join the order but I'd be interested in what that man I saw would have to say.
>>
>>17069700
Pyramids in Wales too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsiVZGI_F3s

>>17069795
I take it you mean Michael Tellinger? He's got more then one presentation on record, It's awesome to see so many people defying the archaeological establishment like this. What they posit has a lot more to offer us then just giving us a more complete and empowering vision of our heritage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jp0NS2rom0
>>
>>17069903
yeh honestly with their advanced aerospace technology, the mystery and fascination that surrounds them, and the circumstantial evidence, frankly I would put it as being one of the more likely conspiracies that a relatively powerful arm of the party still exists, shit even on the moon. If thats the case I sure hope they don't just abandon us down here

>>17069931
yes thats the exact chap. Pre historical civilization is so fascinating
>>
>>17060219

>Like the flat earth theory, the hollow earth theory has to disregard accepted science completely.

I like how this started.

Ironically, it's weight that's exactly why the 'inner earth' isn't possible.

>This the theory that there is an elaborate system of tunnels and caverns that connect and span the entire globe, some man made, some naturally occurring.

Terrible theory, really. Caves and tunnels exist. They just aren't interconnected.

>There are countless myths and legends, coming from almost every culture in history that speak of tunnels leading to far flung reaches of the world, connecting to spiritual underworlds and containing many types of creature.

Ignoring the cultures where they don't exist, sure.

>There also exists physical evidence of massive underground structures that are still not fully explored and that have closed entrances and tunnels leading to dead ends.

Where?

>From Derinkuyu in Turkey, The Hypogeum of Hal-Saflieni in Malta, The Parisian Catacombs, The Pyramids of Bosnia, The Labyrinth of Egypt, Shin-Au-Av in Death Valley along with countless others in North America, Orvieto in Italy, Ellora Caves in India and many more.

I don't have time for all of them, but I know the ones in Bosnia aren't real. Some guy made them saying he was 'digging out already existing tunnels', and yet there was never evidence for it. He made it all up and just dug random tunnels in an attempt to prove his own claims.

>Do you believe in the possibility of a world wide network of tunnels and what do you think is down there if so?

No. Look up what it takes to build underground. Look at how much pressure it takes for solid stone to become plastic and move. Look up why caves below a very shallow depth are very small and susceptible to cave-ins.
>>
>>17069953
you can't deny the British Embassy approved, National Geographic reported spoops of 30 kids disappearing under Malta. I agree the idea of interconnected tunnels spanning the earth is dumb, but even just Malta is a serious case for some creeps, I mean the damn place had at least 10,000 bodies worth of skeletons down there, that alone must have been most of the collective Maltese population during the time span of the structure's use
>>
File: ZahiHawassonGobekliTepe.jpg (253KB, 1000x846px) Image search: [Google]
ZahiHawassonGobekliTepe.jpg
253KB, 1000x846px
>>17069953
>>All these claims that the Bosnian Pyramids are a hoax.
>>No proof exists that it is.

If someone wanted to prove the site a hoax, it seems like it would be easy to go to the site, confront Osmanagich and expose the fraud as part of a tour. Yet the archaeologists who dispute the authenticity of the site have met no burden of proof for their claims. Just published denials pulled out of thin air, It's suspect and sad that this has become a common response from major branches of academic archaeology towards artifacts and sites like the Bosnian Pyramids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgKMaJzOq1s
>>
>>17069982

>proving a negative
>no proof of a positive yet

Nigga, grow up.
>>
>>17069795
>someone fucking link that video of that South African dude
Tellinger?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcD1h9DYitg

He talks about how the earth is just an old Mining colony (gold) and that humans are genetically modified apes created by the elohim/annunaki to work the mines in South Africa.
And then (41 minutes in) he goes on to talk about how talked to a modern day miner (over a beer) that told him about old tunnels they find all the time.

I don't know what to think about all his ideas but they are far from unfounded. There are hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of stone circles in South Africa and according to official history nobody even lived there except a small population of hunter gatherer bush men.

So why all the obviously man made(at least they are not natural) structures? Where do they come from?

Cont
>>
File: stone-1.jpg (79KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
stone-1.jpg
79KB, 700x525px
>>17070133
There are also terraces all over the place. If they where not built for feeding hundreds of thousands of miners then who built them and why?

What ever the case its obvious that the official version of history has a ton of holes in it and there are so much that is left unexplained.

Cattle corrals my ass.
>>
File: terraces.jpg (30KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
terraces.jpg
30KB, 443x332px
>>17070137
If you don't believe me you can just go to google earth and see for yourself. They are all over the place.
>>
>>17070133

>There are hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of stone circles in South Africa and according to official history nobody even lived there...
>... except a small population of hunter gatherer bush men.

Are you talking about the baKoni ruins? There are thousands, not millions, and it's thought they were used in simple agricultural attempts by the baKoni peoples.

Tellinger is the moron that says there's millions and that they're for some bullshit energy grid to steal the Earth's energy and help mine gold. He's off his fucking tits.
>>
>>17069982
The burden of proof lies with the one making the claim, not with the one refuting it.

Please stop fighting for Serbian nationalist propaganda.
>>
>>17070133
>mining for relatively rare gold on Earth
>when asteroids in our system have amounts of gold orders of magnitude higher
>>
>>17069962
I don't think that's paranormal or earth-shattering new reality-tier, but it's definitely spooky and bizarre as fuck.

Any word on what happened to them?
>>
>>17069795
>Nazis pulling strings

Yeah its the nazis who flood Germany with shitskins every year. Fucking moron
>>
File: stone circles africa.jpg (38KB, 515x393px) Image search: [Google]
stone circles africa.jpg
38KB, 515x393px
>>17070161
>Are you talking about the baKoni ruins?
No
>There are thousands, not millions,
As i said, just go to google earth and just zoom in at random at south africa. They are all over the place.

>and it's thought
Thought by whom? They are pulling shit out of their ass just as much as Tellinger is.

>they were used in simple agricultural attempts by the baKoni peoples.
Simple, topkek
>Tellinger is the moron that says there's millions
He is just quoting some guy that went around and

>and that they're for some bullshit energy grid to steal the Earth's energy and help mine gold.
Why would that be so hard to believe? Even tesla talked about free energy from the earth.
>He's off his fucking tits.
Yeah, he is tits alright.

So what is your explanation?
Did some stone age Bantu people just wander in 1000-500 years ago and built 10-100x more stone structures then they needed and then cover it throw rocks and sand at it to simulate thousands of years of erosion? Because that is how retarded the official version of events are.

>>17070180
>>when asteroids in our system have amounts of gold orders of magnitude higher
Yeah, but asteroids don't have genetically modified self repairing and self reproducing monkeys that work for free.
>>
>>17070211
>Did some stone age Bantu people just wander in 1000-500 years ago and built 10-100x more stone structures then they needed and then cover it throw rocks and sand at it to simulate thousands of years of erosion? Because that is how retarded the official version of events are.

>stone age Bantu

I don't even.
>>
File: abzu-plaatje8.jpg (100KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
abzu-plaatje8.jpg
100KB, 400x300px
>>17070223
>I don't even.
Ok

So why did a limited population build hundreds of thousands (if not millions, watch google earth yourself if you don't believe it) of stone structures and then connect them all with roads (?)
For what purpose? Why would a people that don't even have a written language do all that shit?

Why build 10-100x more structures then they could ever need? Why build 10-100x more terraces then they need to feed their population?

Again, just go to google earth and start counting if you don't believe me.
>>
>>17070243

>Ok

I mean that Bantu are iron-age by definition. It's a culture that didn't exist in Africa before iron-working.

>So why did a limited population build hundreds of thousands (if not millions, watch google earth yourself if you don't believe it) of stone structures and then connect them all with roads (?)

I'd start by assuming people did it by themselves and try to disprove that first.

>For what purpose? Why would a people that don't even have a written language do all that shit?

>Why

Like you say, they look like fields, so they did it as part of agriculture.

You don't need a written language for this.

>Why build 10-100x more structures then they could ever need? Why build 10-100x more terraces then they need to feed their population?

So you've underestimated the population or overestimated the production of each structure.

>Again, just go to google earth and start counting if you don't believe me.

I do believe you. Similar structures can be found in Ireland, in some places where subsequent agriculture didn't destroy them.
>>
>>17070211

>No

Then where?

>As i said, just go to google earth and just zoom in at random at south africa. They are all over the place.

Weird, since when I just tried this, I found no such circles. Even around the rivers.

>Thought by whom? They are pulling shit out of their ass just as much as Tellinger is.

Actual academics who study history and anthropology in South Africa.

>Simple, topkek

If you think making short stone walls is advanced, you're clearly a moron.

>He is just quoting some guy that went around and

What guy? He's the only one with such claims.

>Why would that be so hard to believe? Even tesla talked about free energy from the earth.

Because it's fucking retarded. Stones piled up won't create some magic force to bring gold up. Don't be a moron.

>Yeah, he is tits alright.

Off his tits.

>Did some stone age Bantu people just wander in 1000-500 years ago

Bantu people appeared around 2,000 BC. 4,000 years ago.

>and built 10-100x more stone structures then they needed

It's called migration. You build in one area when it's suitable, you move on to a new area when it's not. So they had lots of leftovers.

>and then cover it throw rocks and sand at it to simulate thousands of years of erosion?

Or normal erosion for the length of time they've existed.

>Because that is how retarded the official version of events are.

What in the fuck? You believe they were created by alien-enhanced apes hundreds of thousands of years ago for the process of digging up gold. You have no business saying official versions are retarded.
>>
Ever heard about Dulce, New Mexico?
>>
File: south africa.png (494KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
south africa.png
494KB, 500x500px
>>17070255
>I mean that Bantu are iron-age by definition. It's a culture that didn't exist in Africa before iron-working.
But the ruins are much, much older then the first signs of iron working by the people that we know of in africa.

>I'd start by assuming people did it by themselves and try to disprove that first.
Go ahead, disprove it.

>Like you say, they look like fields, so they did it as part of agriculture.
No they don't. If you clear a field you just throw the rocks in piles at the corner of the field. You don't stack them in hundreds of thousands of unique ''piles'' all over the place and you don't put down rocks to connect all the ''piles'' together.

>You don't need a written language for this.
Any kind of civilization with this much people and on this level of of food production would most likely have some kind of centralized leadership and some kind of written language to pass around information about crop yields etc.

>So you've underestimated the population or overestimated the production of each structure.
The ruins are literally all over the fucking place and if they where all used for agriculture they would feed a serious amount of people.
Where did all the people go?

>I do believe you. Similar structures can be found in Ireland, in some places where subsequent agriculture didn't destroy them.
I think the earths history is a lot deeper and a lot longer then we where lead to believe in school.
>>
>>17070285
>But the ruins are much, much older then the first signs of iron working by the people that we know of in africa.

Yes, but the ruins do not require iron-age technology.

>Go ahead, disprove it.

I can't disprove your claims about aliens. I'm looking for the proof that humans could not and did not make these structures.

>No they don't. If you clear a field you just throw the rocks in piles at the corner of the field. You don't stack them in hundreds of thousands of unique ''piles'' all over the place and you don't put down rocks to connect all the ''piles'' together.
>Any kind of civilization with this much people and on this level of of food production would most likely have some kind of centralized leadership and some kind of written language to pass around information about crop yields etc.

Not necessarily. Writing wasn't invented every single time people invented agriculture, it has only been invented once for certain.

>The ruins are literally all over the fucking place and if they where all used for agriculture they would feed a serious amount of people.

Or they weren't all in use at the same time, or they produced very little each.

>Where did all the people go?

Societies rise and fall. Where did all the people from the Indus Valley civilization go?

>I think the earths history is a lot deeper and a lot longer then we where lead to believe in school.

I agree.
>>
>>17070285

>But the ruins are much, much older then the first signs of iron working by the people that we know of in africa.

*you know of

The have been modern humans in South Africa for at least 150,000 years. And our ancestors were there for hundreds of thousands of years before that.

>Go ahead, disprove it.

Disprove that people made them? Hmm, tough one.

>No they don't. If you clear a field you just throw the rocks in piles at the corner of the field. You don't stack them in hundreds of thousands of unique ''piles'' all over the place and you don't put down rocks to connect all the ''piles'' together.

You do if you're creating enclosures. Easier to keep in animals with stone fences. Easier to keep out pests with stone fences. Otherwise you get one mega-herd stomp on through and eat all your crops, or your animals just wander off while you sleep.

>Any kind of civilization with this much people and on this level of of food production would most likely have some kind of centralized leadership and some kind of written language to pass around information about crop yields etc.

Completely pulled out of your rectum. There wasn't much food production because they weren't farming on an industrial scale. They were farming for a large tribe in small fields. There's no need for passing any information around.

>The ruins are literally all over the fucking place and if they where all used for agriculture they would feed a serious amount of people.

Or they were used sporadically.

>Where did all the people go?

They moved into cities.

>I think the earths history is a lot deeper and a lot longer then we where lead to believe in school.

Ah, the classic retard that thinks school is there to trick you or some such shit. No, if you paid attention, you'd know they don't teach much in school at all. Just enough to get you through exams. So when people outside of schools actually study this shit themselves, they think you look like an ignorant cunt sucking crazy dick.
>>
File: ''cattle corall''.jpg (60KB, 450x265px) Image search: [Google]
''cattle corall''.jpg
60KB, 450x265px
>>17070310
>Disprove that people made them? Hmm, tough one.
I never claimed that there weren't made by people. I just said that they weren't baKoni ruins like this guy said >>17070161

>You do if you're creating enclosures. Easier to keep in animals with stone fences. Easier to keep out pests with stone fences. Otherwise you get one mega-herd stomp on through and eat all your crops, or your animals just wander off while you sleep.
So they made a ston circle without openings to keep cattle it?
How did they get cattle in and out? Did they make earth ramps?
That makes no sense what so ever. A stone circle with an opening closed by soom wood or thorny bushes would make sense.

It makes no sense to builds hundreds of thousands of intricate and unique stone circles all over the place just so you can keep cattle in them.
Pic related.

>Completely pulled out of your rectum. There wasn't much food production because they weren't farming on an industrial scale. They were farming for a large tribe in small fields. There's no need for passing any information around.
Small fields?

So how the hell do you explain all the terraces that are literally all over the place? >>17070138
I say it again

Go to google earth and see it with your own eyes. These aren't small structures for cattle or small fields of some puny little tribe.

>Or they were used sporadically.
Yeah, lets put tens of thousands of man hours in to clearing a fucking hillside and building terraces and then use it for a couple of years and then move on.

>They moved into cities.
They all ready had cities. That is what all the stone structures are for. Large scale and permanent human settlement

>they think you look like an ignorant cunt sucking crazy dick.
K
>>
>>17070339

So the stone circles were for power generation.

Go on.
>>
>>17070339

>So they made a ston circle without openings to keep cattle it?

And other things, yeah.

>How did they get cattle in and out? Did they make earth ramps?

Move the stones. See the ones with broken walls?

>That makes no sense what so ever. A stone circle with an opening closed by soom wood or thorny bushes would make sense.

Oh, I'm sorry. A stone wall doesn't make sense... but alien genetic engineering for gold makes total sense!

>It makes no sense to builds hundreds of thousands of intricate and unique stone circles all over the place just so you can keep cattle in them.

It does if each individuals is keeping their own livestock and/or produce.

>Small fields?

Yeah, small fields. Just look at them.

>So how the hell do you explain all the terraces that are literally all over the place?

One picture doesn't equal all over the place.

>Go to google earth and see it with your own eyes. These aren't small structures for cattle or small fields of some puny little tribe.

Already went. Saw none of them. You're greatly exaggerating how many of these there are. South Africa is a fucking big place.

>Yeah, lets put tens of thousands of man hours in to clearing a fucking hillside and building terraces and then use it for a couple of years and then move on.

You're hung up on that one picture of terraces. The majority of stone circles in Africa (like the baKoni ones) are just stone circles on the landscape. And they're small. Easy to make for a few years and then, when you need to, move elsewhere and make more of them.

>They all ready had cities. That is what all the stone structures are for. Large scale and permanent human settlement

No, you cleft. I'm talking about moving to proper cities now. Just because people don't live there now doesn't mean they never lived there.
>>
>>17069795
OPERATION PAPERCLIP and the founding of the CIA proves they are still around.
>>
>>17060219
Get a loooooong fuckin' rope.
>>
FUCK these tunnels seriously dont go to them

fuck it i dont care im drunk

i live in sweden and fuck that shit and everything about them just dotn fucking do it
>>
>>17070177
>>17070177
>>Pretends that no burden of proof has been met by those excavating and studying the Bosnian Pyramid and underground tunnels.
>>Shifts burden of proof based on this while accusing the other party of shifting burden of proof.

Why are you here?
>>
File: king list.jpg (91KB, 365x600px) Image search: [Google]
king list.jpg
91KB, 365x600px
>>17070350
>Move the stones. See the ones with broken walls?

>move 1 tons of stone
>move in cattle
>move 1 tons of stone
>repeat when ever you need to let your cattle out for grazing
Good idea m8

>Oh, I'm sorry. A stone wall doesn't make sense...
It doesn't make sense if its fucking retarded.
>but alien genetic engineering for gold makes total sense!
Makes more sense then a retarded cattle corral. Especially when its backed up by lots and lots of ancient mythology.

>It does if each individuals is keeping their own livestock and/or produce.
Then who built all the roads/channels? That amount of infrastructure means that there is certain people farming and certain people building infrastructure. That doesn't work if every one just keeps their own produce.

>Yeah, small fields. Just look at them.
Terraces?

>One picture doesn't equal all over the place.
Again, go to google earth and watch for yourself.

>Already went. Saw none of them. You're greatly exaggerating how many of these there are. South Africa is a fucking big place.
Then you are either lying, blind or didn't spend more then 10 seconds.

>You're hung up on that one picture of terraces. The majority of stone circles in Africa (like the baKoni ones) are just stone circles on the landscape. And they're small. Easy to make for a few years and then, when you need to, move elsewhere and make more of them.
Go check out Lesotho (you know that land locked country in SA?) there are terraces fucking everywhere.

>No, you cleft. I'm talking about moving to proper cities now. Just because people don't live there now doesn't mean they never lived there.
Who made you the top authority on what is a city or not?

This is my last post on the matter since it OT.

Just go to google earth, see it for yourself and shut the fuck up.
>>
File: Sweden.png (97KB, 628x216px) Image search: [Google]
Sweden.png
97KB, 628x216px
>>17070364
Tunnels in Sweden?

What? Go on.
>>
>>17070339
>>17070349

Dude, I'm asking you straight up.

Go on about the power generation aspects of the structures.
>>
>>17070414
This type of ancient technology functions in part on the basis of acoustic resonance. Tellinger has found that the stones that comprise these structures have sound producing qualities. With a catalyst in the form of a toning instrument, they could have been used to create standing wave phenomenon that would have been helpful in the refining of Gold.
>>
File: ''cattle corral''.jpg (97KB, 672x553px) Image search: [Google]
''cattle corral''.jpg
97KB, 672x553px
>>17070414
>Go on about the power generation aspects of the structures.

Something about how the whole earth vibrates but at different frequencies at different places and if you want to harness that energy you need to build structure that match that frequency at that particular place.
That would be the reason why all the structures are different from each other.

That is Tellingers idea anyway. Just watch the video that was linked earlier if you want to know more.
>>
File: power.jpg (288KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
power.jpg
288KB, 1024x768px
>>17070455
This video is kinda relevant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w

>>17070445
Also something about using sound to levitate rocks and making tunnels etc.
Some video of Hutchison in his home, merging kitchen knifes with solid metal using vibration etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeUgDJc6AWE

A swede describing how monks used acoustic to levitate rocks and build stuff
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/antigravityworldgrid/ciencia_antigravityworldgrid08.htm

Edward Leedskalnin built coral castle alone.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Castle
Some people claim he used sound to lift the stones. There are stories about kids watching him lift stone with ''ice cream cone'' shaped objects. Presumably to focus the energh where he wants. Tellinger also talks about ''ice cream cones'' being found in SA and various other places. You can see similar stuff in pic related

Also heard he had tuning forks etc in his tool room but i never been there myself and there are other things i find more interesting so i haven't read that much either.
>>
>>17064045
> Death Valley, CA
This is actually what the Manson Family called the "Gateway to Hell".

It's funny, because the Manson Family was part of the [Venice/LA] Childrens Cult, both of which were offshoots of the Process Church Cult.
What's weird about that is that Susan Atkins was associated with Anton Levay before she joined The Family, and Anton Levay was approached several times to join the Process Church.
David Berkowitz made claims about the Process Church being involved in his killings, and made references to someone named Manson II.
There are rumors that the Process Church combined with Hollywood Sex Party Cults, and that victims were ditched in the Hell Hole, which was a salt water spring that was so acidic it destroyed all evidence in a weeks time.
>>
>>17060219
I want this to be real so fucking bad. I want to have an adventure.
>>
File: IMG_4827.jpg (350KB, 1000x747px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4827.jpg
350KB, 1000x747px
>>17070492
https://www.reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/37t5gk/two_divers_disappeared_in_devils_hole_in_1965/
>>
>>17070503
http://weirdthings.com/2009/08/devils-in-the-desert-charles-mansons-preferred-hellmouth/
>>
>>17070506
https://books.google.com/books?id=20n2VPmoiQoC&pg=PA88&lpg=PA88&dq=death+valley+devil%27s+hole+manson&source=bl&ots=ahFPoHZO7j&sig=pIlm6ij0QnOWMUjRIRz8tCgSGxw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiOxuL149TJAhUL8mMKHaRmAkcQ6AEIRDAK#v=onepage&q=death%20valley%20devil's%20hole%20manson&f=false
>>
File: panic 2.png (492KB, 884x1072px) Image search: [Google]
panic 2.png
492KB, 884x1072px
>>17070551
Shit just got real.
Too real.
I'm out.
>>
>>17070398

>>move 1 tons of stone

Each individual stone does not weigh 1 ton.

>>repeat when ever you need to let your cattle out for grazing

They aren't letting them out for grazing.

>It doesn't make sense if its fucking retarded.

Says the cunt thinking it's for magic instead.

>Makes more sense then a retarded cattle corral.

Such a moron. It's clear they used them for livestock and agriculture. They weren't for magic.

>Especially when its backed up by lots and lots of ancient mythology.

Don't talk about things you're completely ignorant of. All you've heard are some insane ancient aliens fanatics twist the fuck out of cherry-picked mythologies from an area thousands of miles away. Besides, mythologies are just that: myth.

>Then who built all the roads/channels? That amount of infrastructure means that there is certain people farming and certain people building infrastructure. That doesn't work if every one just keeps their own produce.

'Hurr durr, why would anyone walk between homes?!' You keep acting like they built some sort of hi-tech city. It's pretty much a series of camps with easily made stone walls.

>Terraces?

No, not that one picture. Look at all the others that aren't terraces.

>Again, go to google earth and watch for yourself.

Already did. Your claim is bullshit.

>Then you are either lying, blind or didn't spend more then 10 seconds.

Or you're a dishonest cunt peddling a fantasy created by a con artist.

>Go check out Lesotho (you know that land locked country in SA?) there are terraces fucking everywhere.

You mean the relatively modern terraces? Seriously, that's what you think is proof of ancient aliens? I guess you're also amazed that they made their homes out of the abundant stone they had there, too?
>>
>>17070339

They're called kraals. They're an inherent part of even modern day tribes in places like South Africa or Lesotho. They build their homes out of stone and make them round and they put the livestock pens around them in circular stone walled enclosures too.

http://www.fao.org/3/contents/2b86207f-336f-56bd-9ab0-9cf934fd26cc/ae366e00.htm#P73_6191
>>
File: convincing.png (2MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
convincing.png
2MB, 1600x1600px
>>17070653
AYY LMAOS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>17062729
Link? Cant find this school trip you're talking about
>>
>>17070503
Someone should drop an ROV in there and see where it goes.
>>
File: heresy.png (120KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.png
120KB, 500x310px
>>17070653
>Says the cunt thinking it's for magic instead.
>>17070653
>Such a moron. It's clear they used them for livestock and agriculture. They weren't for magic.

>Hurr durr everything i don't understand i magic

Are you really this retarded? If i where to show a flashlight to a feudal peasant he would react just the way you are doing now. Calling it magic and running to the bishop to have be burned for devil worship.

>No, not that one picture. Look at all the others that aren't terraces.
Its sad that you can't even use google earth.

>Already did. Your claim is bullshit.
How do you even function in a modern society? Can you use a smartphone?

>Or you're a dishonest cunt peddling a fantasy created by a con artist.
So sad.
>You mean the relatively modern terraces?
No, i mean the old ones.

But since you can't use google earth you will never know.

Peace.
>>
>>17069953
I'm not talking about a hollow earth, weight is irrelevant, we know for fact that chasms and tunnels systems can span many miles in length and depth.

You can't claim with all certainty that there aren't tunnel systems that connect.
There are actually very few cultures that don't believe in mythology featuring tunnels, caves or an underworld. In fact, most do. Many of which also believe these tunnels to connect to very distant places.
There is no proof either way and the subject is interesting, hence the thread.

You should research more, theres a lot of information in this thread that answers some of your questions, there exist many documented tunnels that remain unexplored and that have sealed entrances.

Perhaps the idea of a world wide network is unreasonable, but there still exists tunnel systems carved into solid stone that are, against what you contend, very deep.

The Hypogeum at Malta for example.
For something of this scale to exist is beyond comprehension.
The population at the time it was reported to have been built was relatively very small. Even with modern tools it would have been an impossible undertaking.
The fact that it spans many layers and has large chambers shows incredible intelligence and workmanship. They understood exactly where to place pillars so that the weight was even and there are no reported collapses after thousands of years. The same is true for Derinkuyu which is able to house 20'000 people as well as cattle.
In Malta they found tens of thousands of bones which aren't accounted for considering the population at the time again.

You can't dismiss such things so easily
>>
File: malta_skulls_article.jpg (109KB, 580x723px) Image search: [Google]
malta_skulls_article.jpg
109KB, 580x723px
>>17070982
Speaking of bones, guess what else shows up in common with these megalithic sites and labyrinths.
>>
>>17060219
TRUE ANSWER: ancient Nephilim caves
>>
Speaking of corporations filling holes. Wasn't it said that they usually do find weird shit while digging? Bones, artifacts and what not that could have answered some questions or brought more. But that they destroy them in order to not lose the site to archeologists that would want to investigate?

Think of how much has been lost due to that
>>
>>17063998
My relatives are from Dogrib. I've met an elder whp claimed to be a windigo, seen the whole outfit. Pretty interesting.
>>
>>17071140

This answers none of the questions posed in the OP. Don't be a pretentious cock.
>>
>>17060372
>MFW there's a cat named "Nigger-Man"
>kek
>>
>>17071060
These are found in almost every site where this is a monolith/temple/tunnels

Cusco had loads all in the same area, like a burial ground.
The important question is whether or not they are human skulls, elongated to emulate their "gods". Or whether they belong to the godlike entities themselves.
I think, like in the case of the Starchild skull, they are from higher lifeforms that we aren't publicly aware of.
>>
>>17072089
Well, maybe not directly, but don't be too hard on that anon.
Malta and England and considered to be the last strongholds of Giants or "Nephilim" and many legends speak of them using great tunnels and caves to return into the earth from where they came. The same legends claim they will one day return.
>>
>>17071981
Thats the wonders of capitalism
A carpark is more important than ancient history.
>>
>>17070767
Its been posted a few times in the thread.
There is no official report released by the Maltese government, typically they are incredibly silent on matter like this.
However, it has been attested by many Maltese nationals as well as many others that they occurrence did in fact happen.
You can find testimonials about online but don;t expect concrete evidence, if there was then the whole thing wouldn't be so shrouded in mystery.
>>
File: laughing-seal.jpg (56KB, 530x353px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-seal.jpg
56KB, 530x353px
>>17070310
>The have been modern humans in South Africa for at least 150,000 years. And our ancestors were there for hundreds of thousands of years before that.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 320x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 320x460px
>>17060584
Rare for me to spot another loo reader / possible wanderer on 4chin. Greetings friend, you are not alone.
>>
>>17060219
There's a verse in Revelation that basically says there are. It was about how all creatures under the earth and in the universe exclaim the Lord's name.
>>
File: lebanon_sm02.gif (11KB, 330x355px) Image search: [Google]
lebanon_sm02.gif
11KB, 330x355px
I'm a European living in Lebanon until summer (inb4 all and every kind of isis jokes). Considering the long history of the region (they had cities here 10 000 years ago), and the mountainous nature of the country: Does anyone know of any unexplored cave system open to the public, and/or cave legends like the Maltese one around here? I would love to do some exploring.
>>
Requesting that long story about that dude and his friend who drilled into a cave system, and shit went bad.
>>
Shambala and Agartha?
>>
cop told me this story

>>Florida 1970-1980
>>airport
>>sinkhole
>>fills with beautiful clear water
>>team dives in
>>never come out
>>"expert divers" go in 3
>>two come out
>>"We need to go back in"
>>there's light under there
>>there's something under
>>one said something about a city of light
>>we need to go back
>>sent to hospital
>>one diver goes back at night
>>never seen again
>>city closes the hole
>>
>>17071981
>>
>>17060848
any leading figures have stated that Father Crespi was taken into the underground via plasma technology opening a rift into the inner world where he still reigns immortal as a sort of living god.
>>
>>17060537
Been lookin' around for a new read, thanks for the suggestion anon! Sounds like my kinda read... which is so hard to find sometimes. I often end up rereading the same texts over and over again, sadly.
>>
this thread is so good op. You should make another one later for further discussion.
>>
>>17066868
>First of all, attempting to refute accusation of mass-murder, is in no way tantamount to advocating it. This somehow gets glossed over in the debate
Wow, this point is not made nearly enough.
>>
>>17078261
that reminds me there is a book called etidorpha (Aphrodite backwords) where a guy enters the inner earth.

The book purports to be a manuscript dictated by a strange being named I-Am-The-Man to a man named Llewyllyn Drury. Drury's adventure culminates in a trek through a cave in Kentucky into the core of the earth. Ideas presented in Etidorhpa include practical alchemy, secret Masonic orders, the Hollow Earth theory and the concept of transcending the physical realm.
>>
Graham Hancock has some great stuff to say about this.

https://w.w.you.ube.c.m/watch?v=IC5MnvAO4OY

Here's him as a guest on the best podcast I know.
>>
>>17080137
I dunno, It's slowed down towards the end.
There been a fair bit of interest and some really varied info, which I'm grateful for, but it doesn't seem like the kind of topic that could become a general, maybe more of a "once in a while".
I guess if people want to continue the discussion it will happen naturally after the thread dies and I will definitely join in.
>>
>>17077857
I've done a little bit of searching and all I could find for you was info on tunnels that are for border crossing and warfare use by Hezbollah. I probably wouldn't go poking around out there if I were you man.
>>
Heres a really good read for any looking for any more info:

http://humansarefree.com/2010/11/another-true-history-chapter.html
>>
>>17070834

>believes it's magic
>tries to act like he doesn't

Keep it up with the dishonesty.

>>17075422

http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/915

Educate yourself.
>>
>>17070982

>I'm not talking about a hollow earth, weight is irrelevant, we know for fact that chasms and tunnels systems can span many miles in length and depth.

Do some research of the structural integrity of cave systems. You'll find weight has a tremendous amount of relevance.

For example, while the longest cave in the world is about 650km in length, it's only 100m deep. While the deepest cave in the world is only 1.5km in length but a little over 2km deep. There's are the extremes, too, so there is no way there's an intricate series of globe-spanning tunnels.

>You can't claim with all certainty that there aren't tunnel systems that connect.

No, but I can claim with certainty that not even the majority of them connect.

>There are actually very few cultures that don't believe in mythology featuring tunnels, caves or an underworld.

Only those with abundant caves (as should be obvious). Those without believe rivers, mountains or the sky is where spiritual shit happens.

>Many of which also believe these tunnels to connect to very distant places.

And many believe the Earth is the only world. It hasn't made it true.

>There is no proof either way and the subject is interesting, hence the thread.

Bullshit. There's no proof for. There's plenty of examples against. I've already mentioned structural integrity, but also things like plate tectonics, fault lines, changes in geology, aquifers, the mantle, etc. Ignorance on your own part does not mean a subject has validity.

>You should research more, theres a lot of information in this thread that answers some of your questions, there exist many documented tunnels that remain unexplored and that have sealed entrances.

Yeah, in a thread where a bunch of uneducated tinfoilers swap stories, I'm the one that needs to do more research. Of course.
>>
>>17070982

>Perhaps the idea of a world wide network is unreasonable,

Ya think?

> but there still exists tunnel systems carved into solid stone that are, against what you contend, very deep.

Where do I contend depth? I'm contending the idea that there's a secret world of caves and tunnels under the Earth.

>The Hypogeum at Malta for example.

The Hypogeum of Hal-whateveritis? It's only a dozen meters deep at most and was carved as a temple for thousands of people.

>For something of this scale to exist is beyond comprehension.

500m2 and about 10m deep? Not exactly unimaginable.

>The population at the time it was reported to have been built was relatively very small. Even with modern tools it would have been an impossible undertaking.

Talking out of your arse. It's made out of limestone. It's a very easy job to carve it with even basic flint tools or even bronze. We can carve limestone now like it's butter.

>The fact that it spans many layers and has large chambers shows incredible intelligence and workmanship.

It's 3 layers. The largest chamber isn't even that big.

>They understood exactly where to place pillars so that the weight was even and there are no reported collapses after thousands of years.

Anyone who builds any structure has to do this. We've been doing it for thousands of years.

>The same is true for Derinkuyu which is able to house 20'000 people as well as cattle.

Just throwing out the names of more structures you've not researched and only heard through the words of frauds? Doesn't wash, son.

>In Malta they found tens of thousands of bones which aren't accounted for considering the population at the time again.

Lie. They found the remains of around 7,000 people. It is well within the bounds of the population, as it turned from temple to necropolis.

>You can't dismiss such things so easily

I can when you're wrong in your assumptions.
>>
>>17082039
Why are you even here?
You've provided a few counter arguments, but they aren't definitive proof and irrelevant of those points there is still much that could be said about this subject. Its not like everyone's going to forget about the possibility entirely because you mentioned a few geological features that could cause issue. (not plate tectonics we've accepted that already)

You've listed measurements for caves which is great, but there exist caves that aren't fully explored (repeating myself here) and also those figures don't specify the longest potential that caves could reach, merely the longest we know of.
Also, you're ignoring tunnels made by men.

Also, if ten tunnel systems connect across a whole continent it doesn't mean that thousands more can't exist that don't connect, alongside them.
You even admit that you can't disprove it.

The point of bringing ancient cultures into the argument isn't to prove the existence of my claims, its to show that its a concept that has been part of human culture for centuries. You're assuming that I think anything said in the past must be true.

There is plenty of evidence for the case.
Plenty of evidence against.
Still no definitive proof.

Of course you being the sort of sound, reasonable person, the type who is above even reading a thread that he is so actively trying to refute, have already considered every possible line of thought or inquiry regarding the subject.
>>
>>17082053
You contended it at the end of your post.

It really is quite beyond comprehension though.
Its in no way an easy job, to suggest so just shows your complete understanding of it.
These were allegedly primitive people, supposedly fighting against the odds of survival with enough leisure time to build a complex underground temple. The incredible workmanship and intelligence is evident alone from the Oracle chamber. The use of fractal non-linear resonances, which appear in the acoustics of the Hypogeum, is something that modern science has just started to investigate and the results show that these type of frequencies have the ability to alter matter.

You other points don't really suggest anything contrary to what I've said.
Again you're making assumptions about what I know.

I was wrong about the amount of bones, I'll admit that, but what’s more interesting is that they had a unique characteristic – elongated skulls – and one of the skulls (out of only a handful that survived) lacked the Fossa median (the join that runs along the top of the skull). It is known that some of the skulls were on display in the Archaeological Museum in Valletta. However, after 1985 all the skulls that had been found in the Hypogeum, along with other elongated skulls found across multiple ancient sites in Malta, disappeared without a trace, and have never been recovered.
>>
>>17082088

>Why are you even here?

Classic question from the idiots wanting to know why their echo chamber isn't a safe space anymore. I enjoy the paranormal. And I mean the truly paranormal, not this bollocks that you uneducated lot are into.

>You've provided a few counter arguments, but they aren't definitive proof and irrelevant of those points there is still much that could be said about this subject.

Then say it and I'll counter it.

>Its not like everyone's going to forget about the possibility entirely because you mentioned a few geological features that could cause issue.

As long as you aren't just waving your ignorance around unchallenged, I'm good.

>You've listed measurements for caves which is great, but there exist caves that aren't fully explored (repeating myself here) and also those figures don't specify the longest potential that caves could reach, merely the longest we know of.

Great. You're using a claim of the unknown to try to shoehorn in a ridiculous idea. That doesn't answer any of the problems posed by such a concept.

>Also, you're ignoring tunnels made by men.

The largest made by men are with massive tools and stopped because it literally got too hot to go any further. And at those points, they weren't even halfway through the crust.

>Also, if ten tunnel systems connect across a whole continent it doesn't mean that thousands more can't exist that don't connect, alongside them.

Name 10 that connect across a continent. Protip: you can't.

>You even admit that you can't disprove it.

I can give enough reasons as to why it's wrong, which is all that's needed really.

>The point of bringing ancient cultures into the argument isn't to prove the existence of my claims, its to show that its a concept that has been part of human culture for centuries. You're assuming that I think anything said in the past must be true.

There have been tons of concepts throughout history that humans have held but haven't been true. It's a redundant point.
>>
>>17082088

>There is plenty of evidence for the case.

And yet none has been provided.

>Plenty of evidence against.

Yup, but that's not enough for you, is it?

>Still no definitive proof.

Hooray. 'You can't know 100% so it's likely to be what I believe, regardless of all the reasons why it won't be!'

>Of course you being the sort of sound, reasonable person, the type who is above even reading a thread that he is so actively trying to refute, have already considered every possible line of thought or inquiry regarding the subject.

These threads aren't giving anything new. You're just playing catch up.
>>
>>17082152
I'm not making any definitive claims though that's the point. I'm entertaining the possibilities and opening them up for debate.
Of course I'm bringing the unknown element into it, I'm arguing a theory and its possibilities.
Again, I'm not making any definitive claims, I also accept the possibility that they don't connect.

I don't think you understand the difference between evidence and proof.

I ask why you're here because you clearly have nothing of value to leave and can't find anything of value to take away.
>>
>>17082117

>It really is quite beyond comprehension though.

Your comprehension, probably. I'm sure tin openers are beyond your comprehension, too.

>Its in no way an easy job, to suggest so just shows your complete understanding of it.

Laborious =/= impossible.

You see, unlike yourself, people in the past were of average intelligence and not afraid of hard work. You might rise to their standard someday.

>These were allegedly primitive people, supposedly fighting against the odds of survival with enough leisure time to build a complex underground temple.

Nope. They had quite the culture established. Mostly farmers and fishermen from Italy about 5,000 BC. They weren't struggling people.

>The incredible workmanship and intelligence is evident alone from the Oracle chamber.

Yup, they were good builders. What's your point?

>The use of fractal non-linear resonances, which appear in the acoustics of the Hypogeum, is something that modern science has just started to investigate and the results show that these type of frequencies have the ability to alter matter.

Ah, you've gone off the deep-end now.

>You other points don't really suggest anything contrary to what I've said.

Reading comprehension is lacking.

>Again you're making assumptions about what I know.

Based on what little you've been able to show so far, yeah.

>I was wrong about the amount of bones, I'll admit that, but what’s more interesting is that they had a unique characteristic – elongated skulls – ...

It's funny, because the last time someone tried to claim this, they had no sources beyond conspiracy sites that promote this bullshit. Even when I went to go look for it myself, nothing of worth came up. So it looks like you're just singing from the same hymn sheet as the last one. Got any new links to back it up?
>>
>>17082156
>none has been provided

Eye witness accounts, artifacts, mythology, historical records.

Plenty have been mentioned in the thread.

I'm not even suggesting its likely, i'm saying its entirely possible.
And more to the point, interesting.

What kind of content do you want on /x/ exactly?
People complain about roleplaying and magic shit.
People complain about genuinely inquisitive threads that provide information and ask questions about mysterious, subjects that have yet to be proven or don't fall within the accepted understanding of science (the definition of paranormal).
>>
>>17082156

There is only 1 thing I have to counter everything you have said. But in retrospect, it counter's everything said FOR it aswell:

You haven't explored them, so you cannot say definitively the end result. Simple as, No-one here has explored them to their fullest (And probably no-one will) so everything FOR the idea of vast inter-continental tunnel systems is all hypothesis and assumption. All of your arguments AGAINST it is also based on current knowledge and hypothesis. I.E: Humans have never actually travelled far enough to know if there is anything UNDER the tectonic plates, theoretically speaking (theoretically, please not that, I am in no way saying this is the truth, only a theory from my mind) underneith the tectonic plates and mantle and whatnot there could be an area of dense rock that doesnt move with the plates, thereby if a cave was massive enough there, several tunnels from the tectonic plates could meet with it dependant on the plates positioning over the crust and mantle.

But again, I have not seen it, so that is only a hypothesis.

In all honesty, I'd love for there to be massive-scale inter-continental tunnel systems filled with all sorts of super-advanced life and oogie boogies, but logically speaking the odds of such are less than likely. But these odds are based off facts collected where we havent explored all the tunnel systems and havent successfully dug down enough to know whats under all that rock.
>>
>>17082168

>I'm not making any definitive claims though that's the point.

Nope, you're standing in the usual wishy-washy waters of a person that wants to argue for stupid beliefs, but wants to use the muddied waters of 'I'm just asking questions' to avoid scrutiny of it.

>I'm entertaining the possibilities and opening them up for debate.

What fucking debate? I've countered every single one of your points and you've either ignored them, dismissed them, or said that nobody else will remember them so it doesn't matter. You don't want a debate, you want someone to reinforce your ignorance for you.

>Of course I'm bringing the unknown element into it, I'm arguing a theory and its possibilities.

Usually if you want to argue a theory (which this isn't), you need to know about the topic. But from what you've shown, it's been nothing but regurgitations from... fuck I don't even know what to call your type. The people that make shit up to support their deranged New Age beliefs of Ancient Aliens or Atlantis Space Jews. Let's just call them frauds.

>Again, I'm not making any definitive claims, I also accept the possibility that they don't connect.

Really? I've seen no acceptance so far.

>I don't think you understand the difference between evidence and proof.

And I don't think you're in a position to even understand either.

>I ask why you're here because you clearly have nothing of value to leave and can't find anything of value to take away.

Because I correct your fictitious claims? Yeah, I can see why that might make my presence uncomfortable for you.
>>
>>17082174
You started by saying that I didn't understand the complications with building underground.
So I provided an example of an ancient, complex underground structure.
You then claimed it was relatively easy to do.

>no sources beyond conspiracy theories

You understand the definition of a "conspiracy theory" right?
What do you want? A hand written letter from the President?
>>
>>17082190
>seen no acceptance
In response to me literally saying " I accept the possibility".

I think the problem here is that I haven't actually said those tunnels are real and that I believe in them with 100% certainty.
You just so badly want to tell me how wrong I am.
>>
>>17082182

>Eye witness accounts

Also known as 'anecdotal evidence'.

>artifacts

Artefacts of what? Massive maps of these subterranean highways?

>mythology

It's called 'myth' for a reason.

>historical records

Where?

>Plenty have been mentioned in the thread.

Usually when people say that, they don't mean evidence as been presented. They mean someone has vaguely referred to some fraud's website.

>I'm not even suggesting its likely, i'm saying its entirely possible.

Which it isn't.

>And more to the point, interesting.

Underground structures are interesting. Expanding that into a retarded, global maze is just taking the piss.

>What kind of content do you want on /x/ exactly?

I like a lot of different things. But the word 'paranormal' will suffice. This topic isn't paranormal.

>People complain about roleplaying and magic shit.

So do I.

>People complain about genuinely inquisitive threads that provide information and ask questions about mysterious, subjects that have yet to be proven or don't fall within the accepted understanding of science (the definition of paranormal).

Nope. These aren't mysteries. These are the claims of frauds being masqueraded as truth.
>>
>>17060219
>This the theory that there is an elaborate system of tunnels and caverns that connect and span the entire globe, some man made, some naturally occurring.
Sounds like a pretty solid theory.
>>
>>17082202
>No evidence

Eye witness accounts

>known as anecdotal evidence

Why would I continue debating a retard?
>>
>>17082183

This whole post is just deliciously stupid. No, I haven't been there. No, I don't need to go there myself to know how geological processes work. Yes, we can tell what's under the plates because we can map it with earthquakes, or take samples from volcanoes, and so on. No, there is not an area of dense rock that doesn't move under the mantle, the pressure and heat is too great. No, tunnels between the crust and this imaginary layer don't exist because of both pressure AND MAGMA.

I get that you're massively uneducated in this area. I get that you like the idea of spoopy tunnels and shit. But you need to know when reality overrules fiction.
>>
>>17082193

>You started by saying that I didn't understand the complications with building underground.

No, you don't. We aren't talking just a few meters underground.

>So I provided an example of an ancient, complex underground structure.

A few meters from the surface... whoopty doo.

>You then claimed it was relatively easy to do.

It is.

>You understand the definition of a "conspiracy theory" right?

Considering your entire premise is based on flawed science, it is implied that scientists are somehow in on 'covering up' such information. So yeah, it's a conspiracy theory.
>>
>>17082200

>In response to me literally saying " I accept the possibility".

Yeah, just saying it and then outright refusing to accept arguments against it doesn't exactly prove your point, does it?

>I think the problem here is that I haven't actually said those tunnels are real and that I believe in them with 100% certainty.

No, you're just dancing around it while pushing to suggest it is.

>You just so badly want to tell me how wrong I am.

Because you are.
>>
>>17082227
I don't recall ever suggesting massive depth.
Re read the OP and tell me where it says that.

Also, beyond being localised to individual plates, I don't see why there can't be vast, continent covering tunnels that don't comply with the laws of science.
I even specifically stated that I don't believe hollow earth theories for that reason.
>>
>>17082229
I don't understand what your arguing against exactly?
The possibility of massive tunnel systems?
Its been accepted that it would be an impossibility for there to be a world wide system, but it doesn't disprove the idea that there could exist massive systems that connect to each other, within reason.
If you really find that objectionable, or outside of the scope of scientific understanding completely then I can only disagree.
>>
>>17082232

It's implied. If these tunnels are global spanning, then they aren't near to the surface. Otherwise, they'd be easy to explore. So the fact that they're still hidden away suggests massive depth.

>Also, beyond being localised to individual plates, I don't see why there can't be vast, continent covering tunnels that don't comply with the laws of science.

I know you don't. That's the problem. I've already told you how large the longest cave system is. You're suggesting that somehow there's a much larger one hidden deep in the crust (where such a thing cannot exist, thanks to geology), that spans an entire continent. Anyone with a basic knowledge of cave formation will know why that's bullshit.

>I even specifically stated that I don't believe hollow earth theories for that reason.

Great, so you don't believe one stupid 'theory', but think another stupid 'theory' is plausible. How is that supposed to help you?
>>
>>17082242

>I don't understand what your arguing against exactly?

Really? Keeping track of one subject was too much for you?

>The possibility of massive tunnel systems?

The possibility of an inner Earth. Interconnected continental-spanning deep caves. All that shit.

>Its been accepted that it would be an impossibility for there to be a world wide system, but it doesn't disprove the idea that there could exist massive systems that connect to each other, within reason.

All of the arguments against a global system apply to a continental system (excluding the movement of plates). You just seem to not know how they do so.

>If you really find that objectionable, or outside of the scope of scientific understanding completely then I can only disagree.

Disagree all you want, only one of us actually has a background in geology to know what he's talking about. It sure as heck ain't you.
>>
>>17082244
>It's implied
Let me put words into your mouth

>You're suggesting that somehow there's a much larger one hidden deep in the crust

The Mammoth Caves in Kentucky, the one you are speaking about, has many unexplored tunnels and its length is increased every year as exploration continues.
New caves are discovered all the time such as the one recently discovered in the Chongquing province of China.

In any case no ones suggesting that there exists a separate system, completely uncovered, just accepting that existing ones may link up and a lot of evidence suggests they might. I've already pasted a lot of information regarding it earlier in the thread I don't intend to do it again.
>>
>>17082255

>Let me put words into your mouth

So what you're actually saying is there's a massive continental-spanning cave system near the surface that is not only preventing exploration but also never been found?

>The Mammoth Caves in Kentucky, the one you are speaking about, has many unexplored tunnels and its length is increased every year as exploration continues. New caves are discovered all the time such as the one recently discovered in the Chongquing province of China.

And you really think they're going to suddenly find the longest cave in the world is actually 10 times its size? No. They find new little tunnels from other water sources that once flowed through. They aren't connected to the other side of the continent.

>In any case no ones suggesting that there exists a separate system, completely uncovered, just accepting that existing ones may link up and a lot of evidence suggests they might.

Simply saying 'lot of evidence' doesn't make it so. I've already gone through why they wouldn't form in the first place, what's stopping them from existing, blah, blah, blah. I'm actually getting sick of it myself. But STILL you can't grasp it. There won't be a connection between a cave system in Russia and one in Spain. It's not happening.

>I've already pasted a lot of information regarding it earlier in the thread I don't intend to do it again.

Great, more fraudster websites. Let me just go get my healing crystal, my tinfoil hat and drink some homeopathic tea while I browse these bastions of legitimate knowledge! Oh would you look at that, it turns out the Annunaki built these cave systems so that the Atlanteans could ascend to a higher, more retarded plane!
>>
>>17065873
heard that. im not trying to get lost in the amazon here, bud. im in the US and thats as good a place to start as anywhere else right?

to start we definitely be doing amateur hour. im not trying to play with my life carelessly, or anyone elses.

>theres shit tons mines, bunkers, caves and underground places in the Continental US.
>>
File: 1428836394_detmold-child-.jpg (29KB, 559x385px) Image search: [Google]
1428836394_detmold-child-.jpg
29KB, 559x385px
>>17073896
I'll basically second that, with the caveat that they are not as far ahead of us as we may be inclined to think. Even when we look at Human skulls that have been elongated by artificial means, not only are the anatomical differences in the Starchild skull and others are far outside of what you could get with any combination of congenital deformity. All the more unlikely when deformities are not recorded as outbreaks in the histories of the areas where binding is practiced or where the most notable skulls are found.

To consider binding however, it's often proposed that we consider that the practice came into being because the people sought to emulate the Gods. I wonder if envy and desperation may have also been a factor.
>>
>>17082016
>human occupation and evolution dating back some 3.3 million years.
>between 4.5 million and 2.5 million years, as well as evidence of the domestication of fire 1.8 million to 1 million years ago.
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>17069953
This is the dumbest post I've seen in a while, and I spend time on /pol/...
>>
>>17082053
>>17070982
>Just throwing out the names of more structures you've not researched and only heard through the words of frauds? Doesn't wash, son.
>They found the remains of around 7,000 people. It is well within the bounds of the population, as it turned from temple to necropolis.
http://www.ancient-wisdom.com/maltahypogeum.htm
>Today apparently only six skulls survive.
>The bodies themselves were so damaged with damp that only ten skulls could be saved whole'.
And yet the 7,000 remains LOL.
>I can when you're wrong in your assumptions.
what makes you think you are right?
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights
>Lights of varying descriptions were reported by thousands of people[citation needed] between...
Maybe that's true too?
>>
>>17082391
Here is a good interview with Lloyd Pye on the Starchild Skull: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsKdhceUvm0
>>
>>17081992
Might be spooky enough, but not the way you'd want it too...
>>
>>17082391
Anyone have a picture of a regular mummy baby for comparison?
>>
>>17082216

Interesting, I didn't know you had gone down yourself and seen it with your own eyes.

A man who blindly follows what is presented to him, leads a dull life without full knowledge.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that generations of Geologists are immediately all wrong, I'm simply saying "Have you never questioned, even once that they might have been misinformed themselves?"

We know that heat and pressure liquifies rock, yes that is true. But we also only just discovered that there is a breed of fish that survives the immense pressures thought otherwise impossible. What's to say there isn't a form of mineral that DOESN'T become goop under heat and pressure?

Well, there is no proof for, and no proof against, that mineral. But it could possibly exist and could possibly cause large pockets of dense matter within the area.

You can't say it doesn't exist because there is no proof of that, but I cannot say it does exist as there is no proof. But it would be pretty awesome if it did exist.
>>
>>17082264

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2441450/Er-Wang-Dong-cave-China-huge-weather-system.html

If this exists, how can you say it couldn't exist further down. After all, the existence and discovery of this has changed some ways that geologists have to look at formations of caves.
>>
>>17082053
>Lie. They found the remains of around 7,000 people. It is well within the bounds of the population, as it turned from temple to necropolis.
more on the subject:
>http://philipcoppens.com/hypogeum.html
>noted that there were hardly or no complete skeletons: “the bones lay in confusion through the soil as in the rest of the Hypogeum”, they wrote. “Animal bones were found mingled with human.” Zammit said that the bones inside the Hypogeum came from 6000 to 7000 different people – though Zammit’s student, W.A. Griffith, later put the figure as high as 33,000 people (most archaeologists opt to go with the more conservative number of 7,000). Only one complete skeleton was recorded.
ridiculous.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypogeum_of_%C4%A6al-Saflieni
>The Hypogeum is thought to have been originally a sanctuary, but it became a necropolis in prehistoric times, and in fact, the remains of more than 7,000 individuals have been found.
fuuuuuk.jpg
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXkAgH9crQY I am flat Earth
>>
>>17082576

>Interesting, I didn't know you had gone down yourself and seen it with your own eyes.

Try reading.

>A man who blindly follows what is presented to him, leads a dull life without full knowledge.

Says the person blindly following fraudsters.

>Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that generations of Geologists are immediately all wrong, I'm simply saying "Have you never questioned, even once that they might have been misinformed themselves?"

It's how you get your PhD. By correcting your superiors.

>We know that heat and pressure liquifies rock, yes that is true. But we also only just discovered that there is a breed of fish that survives the immense pressures thought otherwise impossible. What's to say there isn't a form of mineral that DOESN'T become goop under heat and pressure?

So you're saying there's an entire layer of special rock that has a much higher resistance to temperature and pressure? Well, let me nip that one in the bud: it would incredibly dense and would have been dragged into the core with the other dense materials.

>Well, there is no proof for, and no proof against, that mineral. But it could possibly exist and could possibly cause large pockets of dense matter within the area.

Nope, that's been dismissed.

>You can't say it doesn't exist because there is no proof of that, but I cannot say it does exist as there is no proof. But it would be pretty awesome if it did exist.

Yes, I can say it doesn't exist.
>>
>>17082649

You are ignorant. Plain and simple.
You have not been to that place, and as you said yourself it would have to be dense.

But it appears you cannot read the inferred message, it is not something I personally believe it was quite honestly an example to show that you cannot outright say for 100% certainty there is no mineral that could keep a solid structure under those pressures.

We are discovering new minerals (I wont say regularly, but we have definately discovered a decent amount of new ones in the last decade) what is to say there isn't going to be a discovery that will lead to that mineral?

It appears to me personally, you are here based fundamentally on the desire to feel like you are a pig in a pen full of guinea pigs. Suffice to say, you have knowledge and want to flaunt it to look big and smart. You may have past experiences in Geology, and as such I wont refute that yes, the possibility of cross-continental cave systems is almost 0% (I say almost, because we are talking by mathmatical odds now, but it can be said there is no possibility) But with the link I posted >>17082584
you can see that there are phenominally large cave's that could offer a pheasable eco-system for some form of life to live in, and offers even the slightest in the "Well, there could possibly be massive tunnel systems that are tectonic-based, or at in the very least, fucking massive"

Now I'm talking simply by a statistical standpoint now, so again. As I said in the last post which you seemed to ignore quite happily - This is NOT my personal belief, but sometimes I like to think it would be possible for the notion of a fun time digging for stories and interesting ideology's. It's the same reason I read illuminati threads, its more than likely a load of hoey, but its fun to enjoy the ride for a bit, believe for the sake of seeing both sides.
>>
>>17060219
I did a research paper awhile back I think on Celtic lore, most of it was centered on these dudes back in the day called the Tuatha de Danann or something like that. I'd never heard of them before and I've never seen them discussed here, which is weird. Depending on your take, they coulda just been badass scientists, but they were thought of as godlike with magical powers. Stories involving them have it all (giants, dragons). They eventually made a truce with us that they would rule underground and we would rule up here.

I'd recommend checking them out if you're interested in this sort of thing, I'm not sure if I should say much more. For whatever reason the few times I've tried to discuss them here, it was... poorly received, to say the least.
>>
>>17082649
Boy, you're bored something fierce...
>>
>>17079657
Fuck, that's cool.
>>
>>17082991
thanks dude that interesting i shall read up on that.
>>
>>17066932

this post is sad
>>
>>17060219
Flat earth is a garbage theory created by trolls, hollow earth can only be real if the earth was manufactured since gravity would pull the molten contents of earth towards a single point and the earth is not spinning fast enough for centrifugal force to separate its contents from the center.

Networks of caves do exist, and hypothetically could network across the planet.

>It would be great to have some tangible evidence.
>>
>>17083116
Np man. It's sad that there aren't more texts on it. I'm really confused why they aren't talked about, even just by the ancient ayy people.

Reads like total sci-fi to me. I thought they might be related to those green kids too, if the stories were true.
>>
>>17067103
>>17067095
What if there's some kind of areas of high magnetism underground that gradually damage electronics, the further you go in?
I... think I've been here too long by talking about magnetism, but you never know
Just take some gas lanterns and hope you don't hit any pockets of gas that could either explode or suffocate you
>>
File: 1440827966526.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1440827966526.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
So I came across this.... 49.2 degrees north, 20.7 degrees east.
>>
>>17075422
Lol read a book
>>
>>17082190
>Atlantis Space Jews
Kek
>>
>>17082708

>You are ignorant. Plain and simple.

Says the person so ignorant of science that they don't understand even basic arguments against their preferred delusion.

>You have not been to that place, and as you said yourself it would have to be dense.

It doesn't exist. And if it's so fucking dense (much like yourself) to not be melted and crushed, CAVES WOULD NOT FORM IN IT. That's if it could even form in the first place.

>But it appears you cannot read the inferred message, it is not something I personally believe it was quite honestly an example to show that you cannot outright say for 100% certainty there is no mineral that could keep a solid structure under those pressures.

It was a terrible example because there are numerous reasons as to why that can't happen. You weren't educated enough to know that, so you think it's somehow a valid idea.

>We are discovering new minerals (I wont say regularly, but we have definately discovered a decent amount of new ones in the last decade) what is to say there isn't going to be a discovery that will lead to that mineral?

You're confusing the existence of small amounts of a mineral to a massive, subterranean layer that can simultaneously allow caves while blocking magma, not melting, and forming in an impossible location.

>It appears to me personally...

If you even looked at your own link, you'd know that the 'cave' has no roof at the very part people are impressed by it. There's no weight above it before it then leads into many smaller caves. A continental-wide massive tunnel system is not backed up by that shit.

>This is NOT my personal belief, but sometimes I like to think it would be possible for the notion of a fun time digging for stories and interesting ideology's.

And as I told you before, playing make believe is fine but don't try to pass it off as a possibility just because you don't know how it isn't one.
>>
not enough indipendent docu's about caves exist.
>>
>>17070364
Dude tell me more about this //Gothenburgfag
>>
>>17086033

Okay, you are not ignorant. You were obviously drop-kicked at birth.

You are trying to disprove someone who openly admitted they don't believe this stuff in the first place, proving my point that you are only here to feel like a big boy.

I'm going to use my psychology background (You use your geological background however you wish) and point out that you obviously struggled to get where you are, and on a few occasions you enjoyed the notion of silly things like planetary tunnel systems and whatnot, only you were not just shot down by someone on the internet, you were shot down by one of your closest peers.

Enjoy that almost-daddy issues you got going there, you'll make a great house-wife.
>>
>>17086475
Oh great. Annother one from the “I wish i was a scientist“ psycho wannabes.
Dude, real life isn't something that changes if only you talk enough about it.
>>
>>17086475

>Okay, you are not ignorant. You were obviously drop-kicked at birth.

Then I can't imagine what the fuck sort of torment you went through at birth.

>You are trying to disprove someone who openly admitted they don't believe this stuff in the first place, proving my point that you are only here to feel like a big boy.

No, I'm disproving some ignorant twat that's trying to hide behind 'I don't believe' but continues to insist it's possible.

>I'm going to use my psychology background...

Bullshit.

>... and point out that you obviously struggled to get where you are, and on a few occasions you enjoyed the notion of silly things like planetary tunnel systems and whatnot, only you were not just shot down by someone on the internet, you were shot down by one of your closest peers.

Not even close. I've coasted by in academic life. I've never been stupid enough to believe bollocks. You might know what that feels like when you finally hit puberty.

>Enjoy that almost-daddy issues you got going there, you'll make a great house-wife.

Weak attempt at an insult, you fucking moronic cunt scab. Try again.
>>
File: Snowdamnn.jpg (331KB, 1920x986px) Image search: [Google]
Snowdamnn.jpg
331KB, 1920x986px
>>17082152

stfu you counter-intel NEET fuck we're trying to have a decent thread. Take your cheetos dusted faphands and fuck yourself. I come to /x/ for a sense of mystery and wonder not to hear lardtards shit on endless possibilities.

>pic related
>remember anons, this is confirmed
>they're also hiring if you can pass the background check and have decent IT experience
>>
>>17087481

Someone's projecting mighty hard.
>>
File: I seen some shit.jpg (11KB, 183x165px) Image search: [Google]
I seen some shit.jpg
11KB, 183x165px
>>17087579
>>
>>17083687
I posted the location to the entrance to some crazy ass tunnels and no one cares...
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.